Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 10:44:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 [1338]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⚽⭐ Rainbet's Bitcointalk Sports Fanatics League (BSFL) – 17000$ rewards ⭐⚽⭐  (Read 266997 times)
Bitcoin_Budha
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 274
Merit: 22


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 08:02:52 PM
 #26741

A high-scoring draw brings the team to the second spot, but it's still a good start because after 3 rounds, it has 7 points. The team needs this level of energy throughout this season for having good results and playoff chances coming round. It's going to be not easy, but the team needs to focus on having more points and good results.
Handball. Ice hockey and WRC all need some work to be done before submission. The Nations League is doing good; hopefully these points will be helpful for having good performance. I'm submitting my replies in a few hours because having some checking is now good.
The team wants to stay undefeated as much as possible but is still happy because it's good but still needs good work for keeping this momentum till the end.
cryptofrka (OP)
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3122
Merit: 3260



View Profile WWW
Today at 07:47:28 AM
 #26742

Amd can't remember having WRC question in BSFL, or it's been a while. But I like it.

I think it's the first - with these marginal sports we try to find interesting stories.
Evans is a great driver, and the fact that he can get his first title at the age of 37 was enough for it to make the cut.

WRC is a bit of a weird one - for me it's a great sport, more attractive than F1, but just a few drivers drive all surfaces/events which makes it not that competitive at the top.
I think WRC is in a downward trajectory but I still recommend you to watch a few of the Sardinia stages. It's one of my favorites.

slaman29
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1560


Viva La Masia


View Profile
Today at 10:38:17 AM
 #26743

I'm one of those who can be called a veteran of the BSFL competition. But just like you, the only thing I can be proud of is getting promoted back to division 2 after spending few seasons in division 3. I blame the Cro2 duo for not winning anything because they keep asking the most difficult questions with narrow margins Grin It's not that I'm incompetent to answer correctly, it's their fault Grin

Yeah, I won promotions and that sounds like an achievement, but if you take into account its because I got relegated then the pride changes into anger (that I allowed myself to have the struggle).

At least you have the honesty to call out the mafia on their game Wink

Maybe years in the competition comes with modesty but you are a veteran. You have not only seen every season, you are in the first division. I do not know your path from the start but I remember always seeing you in division 1, that's a win.

I was in first division from the start but relegated immediately, story of my life, going up and down, usually 1 step up and 4 steps down in a repeated cycle of frustration lol

But oc more seriously, I count my blessings to remain in top 2 divisions, but honestly, more relief than victory every season Smiley

But I now should mention about our sponsor something I did not know, you can withdraw any type of crypto from the wallet and on BTC withdrawal it was a reasonable fee of only $0.25 Smiley

Yeah its quite unique I don't know any other casino that does this. You deposit any crypto and it gets into one single USD balance (or whatever currency). And when you withdraw, it just counts the amount in fiat too.

Nice to deposit BTC high and withdraw low lol

Pages: « 1 ... 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 [1338]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!