Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2026, 11:27:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 [1341] 1342 1343 1344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⚽⭐ Rainbet's Bitcointalk Sports Fanatics League (BSFL) – 17000$ rewards ⭐⚽⭐  (Read 268625 times)
slackovic
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1629



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 06:01:20 PM
 #26801

/snip

Yeah its a bitch, as no matter how much time you spend researching, you won't make your chances higher. But, you win some, you lose some. That's how it goes in BSFL.



I rarely research a 50-50 question. The outcomes are usually so narrow that it really all comes down to luck. This NHL question was also narrow because Montreal managed to win 3-2 so I guess both answers were pretty possible.

Trofo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3964


Money is broken, use BTC!


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 06:10:08 PM
 #26802

Barcelona had already qualified for the final when the questions were posted, and Veszprem qualified in less than an hour later.
When questions were posted, yes, but they probably started writing the questions much before that. I can only assume how much time they spend each time to make those 10 questions, and to make all outcomes as equal as possible.
Yeah, we write them up earlier than that. Sometimes on Saturday, sometimes on Sunday morning. We only do last minute changes when it really matters or something important happens. We each write 5 questions and that one was from cryptofrka, I didn't even know anything about it until Tuesday when I did my research to post answers Smiley

arallmuus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1567



View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 06:14:23 PM
 #26803

-snip

Honestly, I like your optimism, mate. However, that was not backed by a strong analysis to take down our team in this round.

Sometimes all it needs is an optimism on your own answer but yeah it sucks. I honestly regretted my decision on backing Scotland there, I kept telling myself that I wont be taking the 'short straw' answer again but I ended up doing it

Im glad I hedged



Just waiting for the result of the France - Italy match, need France to win by just 1 goal difference.

Given that they won the previous 2 games by exactly 1 goal, Im quite worried with this. Either way I made a proper hedge on this so atleast Im getting something back

Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1196



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 06:57:56 PM
 #26804

Barcelona currently losing to Veszprem isn't going to help me much for LMS, and I've only got one point so far, so Portugal winning and Over 2.5 goals would surely come in very handy. That's also a pick I'd actually love to have back, if only I knew there was an imminent trouble in paradise with Ronaldo, Jorge Jesus and possibly the Portugal camp, I might have just lean towards Denmark more, they're not a bad team by any means.

Igebotz is already leading the duel with Slovenia win over Macedonia, but I still have more than decent chance to win, if France is able to win and cover the handicap and England vs Croatia is filled with goals with England's victory.

LFC_Bitcoin
Diamond Hands
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4410
Merit: 13352



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 07:32:06 PM
 #26805

I need Netherlands to win tonight to win the H2H question otherwise I will draw this question. How useless are the Netherlands these days man, I just looked at their starting line up. Their front 3 looks like a midtable PL team.

▄█████▄▄██████▄▄█████
▄██████████▀██▀▀████▄████
███████████▌██████▀███▄██
███████████▌████████▀██▄█
▐███████████████████████▌
██▀██████▀████████████▐██
██▌██████████████████████
██▌███████████████████▐██
▐███████████████████████▌
▀██▄███████████████▄██▀
▀███▄███████████▄███▀
▀████▄▄███▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 
Sportsbet.io
│
│
│████████████████████████   ██   ██████

             ██      ████████████████

MORE THAN A BET!

██      ████████████████

██      █████████████████████   ██   ████████
[/quote]
Hero - Legendary Member
Code:
[center][table][tr][td][/td][td][center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][color=#013][color=#4b5]▄█████▄▄[/color]██████▄▄[color=transparent]█████[/color]
[color=#4b5]▄██████████[/color]▀[color=transparent]██[/color]▀▀████▄[color=transparent]████[/color]
[color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]██████[/color]▀███▄[color=transparent]██[/color]
[color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]████████[/color]▀██▄[color=transparent]█[/color]
▐[color=#4b5]██████████[/color][color=transparent]███████████[/color]██▌
██[color=#4b5]▀██████▀[/color][color=transparent]████████████[/color]▐██
██▌[color=transparent]████████████████████[/color]██
██▌[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]▐██
▐██[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]██▌
▀██▄[color=transparent]███████████████[/color]▄██▀
▀███▄[color=transparent]███████████[/color]▄███▀
▀████▄▄[color=transparent]███[/color]▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀[/td]
[td][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][nbsp]
[font=poppins,arial][b][size=22pt][color=#013]Sportsbet[color=#4b5].[/color]io[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td]
[td][size=4pt]
[center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]NO[nbsp]CONFIRMATION
[font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]BTC DEPOSITS[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td]
[td][size=4pt]
[center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]BTT'S[nbsp]MOST[nbsp]TRUSTED
[font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]SPORTSBOOK[/td]
[td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td]
[td][size=2pt][color=#4b5]████████████████████████[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██████
[siz
Koal-84
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1584



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 08:48:19 PM
 #26806

  • Koal-84 6-3 cygan

Sorry, my friend, last week turned out better for me than I expected, I wouldn't have thought so.



Things are looking really tight for me this week, and I'm currently tied with my competitor. But I'm still hoping to pick up a point or two, partly because of LMS.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
███▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀███
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
███▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄███
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.
.ROOBET.██████.IIIIICRYPTO'S FASTEST GROWING CASINO.██████.
|
▄
█▄█
▀█▀
▄████▄▄█████████▄▄████▄
█▄████▀█░░█████░░█▀████▄█
▀█▄▄░▐███████████▌░▄▄█▀
▐██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
████████▄▄█████████
█
█
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀████████████████
▀
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
| 
.
    PLAY NOW    
buwaytress
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3682
Merit: 4536


I bit therefore I am


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 09:01:32 PM
 #26807

When i said it was easy to guess the finalist it was because both of them Barcelona and Vezprem were already at top in their groups and they only have left to play against the worst team in each respective group, so it was a obvius pick.

Eh wow, I thought I went to bed last night seeing that Barcelona won the handball, and then today saw they were yet to play, and now saw it was graded. Ghost story or ghost headline, or my Google news was giving me fake AI shit. Just about pipping imarios by a single point with three to go. We both went all Yes in the H2H so at least I don't need to squint my eyes at the results now.

Rikafip
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8478



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 09:01:48 PM
 #26808

I rarely research a 50-50 question. The outcomes are usually so narrow that it really all comes down to luck. This NHL question was also narrow because Montreal managed to win 3-2 so I guess both answers were pretty possible.
True, it doesn't make much sense to research in those kind of situations, but sometimes I simply have to try find an edge (which I usually don't, like in this case  Tongue).



At one point, situation tonight looked really good, as besides Greece comfortably leading 2-0, Denmark had a draw so I thought I might end up the day with 2-1 lead. In the end, Portugal scored two more goals and I had to sweat until the last minute hoping that Greece wouldn't concede another one.

In ended ok as now I have 1-1, which is quite a poor result after 6 questions. The good thing is that there are 3 different answers left between me and hosemary, so it could be interesting until the end and who knows, maybe even gonna be enough to survive LMS.
.

hosemary
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3276
Merit: 7364



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 09:15:05 PM
 #26809

The good thing is that there are 3 different answers left between me and hosemary, so it could be interesting until the end and who knows, maybe even gonna be enough to survive LMS.
We only have two more different answers. One is France vs Italy match, and the other one is Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Sweden match which means that our duel will be decided after tomorrow's Nation League matches.
I think I made a very bad choice for the France vs Italy match, but let's see how it goes.

Bitcoin_Budha
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 284
Merit: 23


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 10:14:04 PM
 #26810

Currently leading by 2 - 1, from the remaining questions, 3 are different; these can make a big difference, but as I am expecting, we can also end on a draw, which could be a big loss for the team because the team has good momentum and wants to win this round also for staying in top ranks and having good consistency.

If tomorrow Belgium vs Turkey ended with over 2.5 I could be more happier because I am expecting Croatia could be also have 3 goals this will give good encouramgement to team for having good end of this round as well I really misunderstood first question and done msitake this give big below to team but still its going to be fair chance of winning and have undefeated streak for few more rounds.
Strongkored
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1139


View Profile
October 01, 2026, 11:34:53 PM
 #26811

Same  Wink
https://www.talkimg.com/image/U0bTDl

But just one freebet, that was a really bad choice, because Djokovic was already lead by 1 set so it would need to go to 3 sets to get that bet.

Nuno Borges is even a good tennis player, I think the best Portuguese tennis player currently active.
But beating Djokovic's would be something incredible, but it would hardly happen

Of course these victories can happen, but very rare.
 I could have been lucky that this was that rare moment.

Djokovic can defeated by any players, his statistics over the last two years haven't been impressive.
He struggles in matches that go three sets, yet I didn't think he would lose, I just predict there would be decider set.
Initially thought this was a valuable odds, because rainbet freebet has minimum 1.80 and maximum ±3.10 odds, but it turned out Djokovic didn't let the match longers.

3 points behind, seems hard to make things turn around.
igebotz
Staff
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2467


HERE I AM. SEND ME!!!


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 11:42:10 PM
 #26812

Igebotz is already leading the duel with Slovenia win over Macedonia, but I still have more than decent chance to win, if France is able to win and cover the handicap and England vs Croatia is filled with goals with England's victory.

I just found out who my opponent is- without this tag I wouldn't known till Sunday. I developed a stupid habit of not checking who my opponents are so it doesn't influence my decisions. Wish I knew..... Damm it  Grin

I answered this round questions from the link Trofo dropped in the TG chat. This is already a boring round without sidebets

..stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com/?c=Igebotz][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ███
Ryu_Ar1
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1666
Merit: 912



View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 11:43:54 PM
 #26813

Wales vs Norway and Greece vs Netherlands this has been a disaster. Though I was quite optimistic about this match but the final result was not as expected and this not only destroyed the answer but also made the parlay that I had arranged perfectly destroyed.

I was at 1x2 for the Netherlands and Norway because their probabilities were strong and their odds were also pretty good at 1x2 but in the end this ended disappointingly.
My score is still 1 (3-2) behind Dump3er but there is still 1 match for Sweden that could decide the final result. To make me get 3 points in this round is difficult (could be impossible) but I can still catch the series in round 4.

goodpunt
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1398
Merit: 165



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 05:19:26 AM
 #26814

Have a feeling that the match "Lupus vs Tiger" will be decided today!

Fortunately my team was able to fend off the matchpoint in the H2H question.
But now we are still underdogs since the under 2.5 odds in the Belgium vs Turkey match are quite high - then again, they are currently steaming a bit, so who knows.
I wouldn't mind lucking out again Cheesy
Rikafip
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8478



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 06:23:51 AM
 #26815

We only have two more different answers. One is France vs Italy match, and the other one is Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Sweden match which means that our duel will be decided after tomorrow's Nation League matches.
I just realised my mistake (I was incorrectly counting h2h) and logged in to edit my post, only to see that you already corrected me.  Tongue


I think I made a very bad choice for the France vs Italy match, but let's see how it goes.
Imo, that's the worst type of question as you need shit luck to win it (I am also not happy with my answer). What also sucks is that you can't even properly hedge in our current situation to get something out if it in the case of a loss.

slaman29
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1564


Viva La Masia


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 08:47:23 AM
 #26816

Damn you @crowolf, you won the Question 9 because of stupid Netherlands, I thought Greece was an expired team but honestly if a team needs a captain who was convinced not to retire to score just to draw, they deserve to lose.

So that means we are currently on 3-3 at halftime, 3 more questions, Sweden, England, France. And I went all out for big wins on all of them.

slackovic
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1629



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 09:11:30 AM
 #26817

Paco92x, it looks like your luck may be turning around. You manage to take the lead after the fifth question. You could get a two points lead if Bosnia and Sweden doesn't end up with a draw. I hope you won't and that the round will stay interesting until the very end.

cryptofrka (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3136
Merit: 3301



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 11:05:05 AM
 #26818

Handball was a curveball, yeah Grin

Whenever there is a round that is counted for LMS we keep to the same format - you probably noticed that.
That means 2 H2H questions and 2 Yes/No questions in every round. We change the format only in the Cup rounds.

This time around it was either a handball curveball or another Nations League H2H - which would mean we'd have like 15+ NL questions. Therefore, a curveball is wat you got.

That being said, Veszprem was brilliant yesterday. I considered it a 50-50 game but Barca didn't stand a chance.
Just FYI - before this game, Barcelona had 65 consecutive wins.

leea-1334
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1063


SIG-0F7008B13A


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 01:15:29 PM
 #26819

@VashaUdacha777 how lucky you are that Barcelona won,,, I actually thought you won this question until I saw you picked the wrong finalist, so we actually end up drawing on this question
Where did you get the information that Barcelona won?
The final match of the handball tournament hasn't been played yet. Barcelona and Veszprem will play each other at 18:00 GMT. You will get a point from that question if Veszprem wins, and will tie with VashaUdacha777 if Barcelona wins.

Wrong final lol I went to the official website and saw 2025 final, which was won by Barcelona,,, lucky me here! I won a point  Grin

That being said, Veszprem was brilliant yesterday. I considered it a 50-50 game but Barca didn't stand a chance.
Just FYI - before this game, Barcelona had 65 consecutive wins.

I saw the odds was slightly in favor of Barcelona like 1.85 and Vezprem was 1.95 Smiley but without knowing how they played I just went for the 'funnier' sounding name.

You have Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin. We are not the same.
darxiaomi
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1665



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 01:51:34 PM
 #26820

With the failure of Netherland to win against Greece and i call it a failure because they have to win this kind of games despite this Greek team look really solid, i won my round against my rival since now i have an advangate of 3 points and we only have 2 diferent answers remaining. Now only looking for more points to increase my goal diference and to stay safe on the LMS plus cut some of the gap the guys in front have against me thanks to a really bad first round.

Pages: « 1 ... 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 [1341] 1342 1343 1344 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!