|
paco92x
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 02:58:39 PM |
|
Paco92x, it looks like your luck may be turning around. You manage to take the lead after the fifth question. You could get a two points lead if Bosnia and Sweden doesn't end up with a draw. I hope you won't and that the round will stay interesting until the very end.
Was in the lead  . The H2H question is heading your way, and it's 2:2, so things will definitely be interesting all the way through to the end. Bosnia vs. Sweden remains, and our dear old Croatia vs. England. You have high hopes for the lads; I don't. Bilić is not the manager I think will get the maximum out of our team in that match.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Trofo
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3990
Money is broken, use BTC!
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 03:59:48 PM |
|
With the failure of Netherland to win against Greece and i call it a failure because they have to win this kind of games despite this Greek team look really solid, i won my round against my rival since now i have an advangate of 3 points and we only have 2 diferent answers remaining. Now only looking for more points to increase my goal diference and to stay safe on the LMS plus cut some of the gap the guys in front have against me thanks to a really bad first round.
Greek team is my dark horse in these qualifiers, had them both to score in all the games and only lost money against Germany, when Germany failed to deliver. Damn, this is one long international break, we are just halfway over it, and with so many injuries already, most clubs will not be happy.
|
|
|
|
|
darbitmobilerecovery
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 04:12:24 PM |
|
Greek team is my dark horse in these qualifiers, had them both to score in all the games and only lost money against Germany, when Germany failed to deliver.
Damn, this is one long international break, we are just halfway over it, and with so many injuries already, most clubs will not be happy.
Yes i wrote some of my toughs about it in the fantasy thread, since this is the first one of this lenght and we are already seeing some problems for the players im pretty sure this can start to make some teams put a claim in the air about the players. Plus, is gonna be super relevant how good relationship you have with the coaches to ask if they can give to your player more rest in games which dont seem super relevant or if you are already qualified..... About greek team..... they cooked me a very nice bet in the game against Germany also. And since then i said to myself "avoid them".
|
|
|
|
|
Asiska02
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 04:47:39 PM |
|
honest, this international games are so hard to predict the outcome  That's what people say...  Honestly the international break because it's quite exciting because some bets have been won, I don't want to blindly keep betting, but wait for the favorite team to play the same as uderdog. Round 4 is underway... out of 10 Questions and we do not know how many different answers, I did not check all his, let the final result is decisive, and I think you are not a low opponent.  Five more categories of questions to be determined and we are still leveled at same points. I don’t know if we have the remaining questions picked the same but I doubt it’s all the same including the H2H questions. Seeing my matchup with you, I knew it was not going to be an easy one, but still optimistic maybe I win this round. The last time we faced off was on World Cup RTG and the victory was for your team. Hopefully I win this one, not to have a back to back loss and saved from LMS 
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Harkorede
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1199
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 06:25:56 PM |
|
I'm not sure if it is going to be worth it trying to hedge my answer on the France - Italy match, I have France -1.5, and Ige went with 1 France to win by a goal, the odds for France to win by a goal is currently 4 odds, but If I place the bet and France somehow doesn't even win, I'll lose both my bet and a chance to tie the duel, leaving me completely at the mercy of England - Croatia tomorrow.
What a weird round, I'm not getting enough opportunities to stand a chance.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
LFC_Bitcoin
Diamond Hands
Legendary

Activity: 4410
Merit: 13378
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 06:29:07 PM Last edit: October 02, 2026, 07:36:08 PM by LFC_Bitcoin |
|
I’m tied at 3-3 and we only have different answers for questions 7 and 8 now. It’s going to be a really close one, I have Bosnia to win tonight against a Sweden team without Isak. Then I have England to win with over 2.5 goals. After 6 points from a possible 9 so far, I really want to win this one.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
[/quote] Hero - Legendary Member [center][table][tr][td][/td][td][center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][color=#013][color=#4b5]▄█████▄▄[/color]██████▄▄[color=transparent]█████[/color] [color=#4b5]▄██████████[/color]▀[color=transparent]██[/color]▀▀████▄[color=transparent]████[/color] [color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]██████[/color]▀███▄[color=transparent]██[/color] [color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]████████[/color]▀██▄[color=transparent]█[/color] ▐[color=#4b5]██████████[/color][color=transparent]███████████[/color]██▌ ██[color=#4b5]▀██████▀[/color][color=transparent]████████████[/color]▐██ ██▌[color=transparent]████████████████████[/color]██ ██▌[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]▐██ ▐██[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]██▌ ▀██▄[color=transparent]███████████████[/color]▄██▀ ▀███▄[color=transparent]███████████[/color]▄███▀ ▀████▄▄[color=transparent]███[/color]▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀[/td] [td][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][nbsp] [font=poppins,arial][b][size=22pt][color=#013]Sportsbet[color=#4b5].[/color]io[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=4pt] [center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]NO[nbsp]CONFIRMATION [font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]BTC DEPOSITS[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=4pt] [center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]BTT'S[nbsp]MOST[nbsp]TRUSTED [font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]SPORTSBOOK[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=2pt][color=#4b5]████████████████████████[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██████ [siz
|
|
|
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 4536
I bit therefore I am
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 07:46:13 PM Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (3) |
|
I’m tied at 3-3 and we only have different answers for questions 7 and 8 now. It’s going to be a really close one, I have Bosnia to win tonight against a Sweden team without Isak. Then I have England to win with over 2.5 goals. After 6 points from a possible 9 so far, I really want to win this one.
I have Sweden, but I want Bosnia to win, can't stand this Swedes right now, sorry Hhampuz. Bonus if they lose, LFC has a better chance of going through, and you had such bad luck that first round, brother! All level at the break, I'm not even watching. Just staring at the tv watching something I'm not sure what is either...
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
crowolf
Jr. Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 10
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 07:49:59 PM |
|
Damn you @crowolf, you won the Question 9 because of stupid Netherlands, I thought Greece was an expired team but honestly if a team needs a captain who was convinced not to retire to score just to draw, they deserve to lose.
So that means we are currently on 3-3 at halftime, 3 more questions, Sweden, England, France. And I went all out for big wins on all of them.
Well, I am getting screwed by England each round. First, they cost me when they did not beat Spain after Kane's missed penalty when they were leading 2-1 and in this round they beat Czech 2-0 but did not score in the 1st half but in the 47th minute. Not optimistic about Croatia vs England after that game against Spain. France is not doing that well and at the moment and Bosnia just might pull a draw win or a draw. Let's see, its a close one, one result might decide the winner.
|
|
|
|
|
LFC_Bitcoin
Diamond Hands
Legendary

Activity: 4410
Merit: 13378
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 07:58:20 PM |
|
I have Sweden, but I want Bosnia to win, can't stand this Swedes right now, sorry Hhampuz. Bonus if they lose, LFC has a better chance of going through, and you had such bad luck that first round, brother!
All level at the break, I'm not even watching. Just staring at the tv watching something I'm not sure what is either...
I’m not watching either, I am sporadically checking the score though. I saw 1-0 just before HT and I thought, ‘yesssss’ only to check again 5 mins later and see damn VAR ruled it out. I actually thought Sweden would win when I was submitting but decided against it. Sweden are a better team but away in a hostile atmosphere I thought screw it, let’s risk Bosnia. Let’s see hey.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
[/quote] Hero - Legendary Member [center][table][tr][td][/td][td][center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][color=#013][color=#4b5]▄█████▄▄[/color]██████▄▄[color=transparent]█████[/color] [color=#4b5]▄██████████[/color]▀[color=transparent]██[/color]▀▀████▄[color=transparent]████[/color] [color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]██████[/color]▀███▄[color=transparent]██[/color] [color=#4b5]███████████▌[/color][color=transparent]████████[/color]▀██▄[color=transparent]█[/color] ▐[color=#4b5]██████████[/color][color=transparent]███████████[/color]██▌ ██[color=#4b5]▀██████▀[/color][color=transparent]████████████[/color]▐██ ██▌[color=transparent]████████████████████[/color]██ ██▌[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]▐██ ▐██[color=transparent]███████████████████[/color]██▌ ▀██▄[color=transparent]███████████████[/color]▄██▀ ▀███▄[color=transparent]███████████[/color]▄███▀ ▀████▄▄[color=transparent]███[/color]▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀[/td] [td][url=https://sportsbet.io/][size=2pt][nbsp] [font=poppins,arial][b][size=22pt][color=#013]Sportsbet[color=#4b5].[/color]io[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=4pt] [center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]NO[nbsp]CONFIRMATION [font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]BTC DEPOSITS[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=4pt] [center][url=https://sportsbet.io/][font=montserrat,arial][b][size=9pt][color=#013]BTT'S[nbsp]MOST[nbsp]TRUSTED [font=montserrat black,arial black][color=#4b5]SPORTSBOOK[/td] [td][size=23pt][color=#4b5]│[/td] [td][size=2pt][color=#4b5]████████████████████████[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██[nbsp][nbsp][nbsp]██████ [siz
|
|
|
|
Jinetics1111
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 08:42:13 PM |
|
Damn man France really shit the bed today really sucks but it's all good at least I can't lose the round either win or draw and I can be thankful for that. 
|
|
|
|
|
|
red4slash
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 08:49:16 PM |
|
At least you're ahead of me and don't get me wrong, it's a form of psy war for you to fly first before I drop you in this round  You are winning the war quick out of the blocks. I thought England will be hungrier to get over the loss to Spain but even with a man advantage they could not score in the first half. Maybe getting a man advantage made it more difficult for them. I'm already trailing in the football H2H too, if I lose that I fear it's already game over, could be so before then. - Jay - Its over mate, I get 3 points in this round after Sweden held Bosnia to a draw. Isak is not in the squad and this makes Sweden's situation a little worse although in some moments Isak also can not help but of course the presence of targetman in the Swedish squad can add to their power and 1-1 to be the end of this match. Another match today we underestimate Italy too much  but indeed seeing from the situation that happened France should have been able to maximize the chances let alone see how the game should have been France could have scored more than 1 goal but Italy were really outstanding in this match different from what they showed last week.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1569
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 09:08:46 PM |
|
I actually thought Sweden would win when I was submitting but decided against it. Sweden are a better team but away in a hostile atmosphere I thought screw it, let’s risk Bosnia. Let’s see hey.
Bosnia equalized, its a draw. One left between you and your opponent. I hope you keep winning, about time you get back to div2 atleast. Uncle buway would love to have a rematch with you here  Just waiting for the result of the France - Italy match, need France to win by just 1 goal difference.
There you go, you officially won another round. Its 0-3 geez I lost 3 seasons in a row against you. On top of that, I might not make it through LMS this round Damn man France really shit the bed today really sucks but it's all good at least I can't lose the round either win or draw and I can be thankful for that.  I kinda miss the World Cup, now they just score 1 goal and be done with it
So does anybody got an update on question #10? whats the current situation on this one
|
| EARNBET | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | ....HIGHEST.... VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | 🜲 | KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | ..PLAY NOW.. |
|
|
|
MAAManda
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1087
I'm a Nicegang, 🫸🏻Izin...
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 09:13:47 PM |
|
Given that they won the previous 2 games by exactly 1 goal, Im quite worried with this. Either way I made a proper hedge on this so atleast Im getting something back
 Image Source: Google Okay, the match result is out now. Contrary to the expectations of many gamblers, France even failed to win this match. Winning or losing doesn't matter to me, the important thing is that I didn't lose this round. BTW, if I'm not mistaken, this result makes me the round winner, right @arallmuus? could you confirm that?  Well, I hope you have better luck at our next meeting. EDIT: Made a reply 5 minutes later than your latest one, LOL.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
Bitcoin_Budha
Member


Activity: 287
Merit: 23
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 09:36:13 PM |
|
So does anybody got an update on question #10? whats the current situation on this one
About Friday all details about race are here on Saturday again they will be have six races but Super Sunday is going to be have final. https://www.wrc.com/en/events/wrc-rally-italia-sardegna-2026/results-wrc-rally-italia-sardegna-2026The team already secured another win and has a good start to this season with 3 wins and 1 draw. Obviously, he has 1 point out of 8 questions remaining that are the same; just because of this, now he has no chance of fighting back. Better luck for next time. I am happy I was correct about the BiH prediction because Sweden was good, but they surely missed Isak, and it's hurt them badly in this game. Now, tomorrow it's going to be a tense game between Croatia and England; let's wait and see how England performs.
|
|
|
|
|
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1681
⛨ LogoBuilder ⛨
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 10:05:14 PM |
|
Is anyone finally taking down big giant Snake in this round? I am looking at Renato297  That being said, Veszprem was brilliant yesterday. I considered it a 50-50 game but Barca didn't stand a chance. Just FYI - before this game, Barcelona had 65 consecutive wins.
Having so much consecutive wins is crazy for any league!  But that also means it was about time for them to finally lose a match, and Veszprem was perfect team to defeat them. They have very balanced h2h recent matches, but I dont really follow handball as a sport at all.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2582
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 11:28:52 PM |
|
I am trying to get an understanding about the WRC question and whether Evans is ahead. From what I could gather now, Evans is still on his way to win the title, but is not first as of now in Italy, is that about right? Need one more point for LMS, damn it. Bosnia ending that game with a draw as the first crucial step, now need one more.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
slackovic
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1630
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 05:33:47 AM |
|
Was in the lead  . The H2H question is heading your way, and it's 2:2, so things will definitely be interesting all the way through to the end. Bosnia vs. Sweden remains, and our dear old Croatia vs. England. You have high hopes for the lads; I don't. Bilić is not the manager I think will get the maximum out of our team in that match. And I'm back in the lead. I have won both Bosnia-Sweden question and the H2H question! Actually, I don't think that I can lose because we have only one more different answer - the Croatia vs. England game. I don't think that Bilić is that bad. I think that he gave up the game vs. Spain to rest important players for a more winnable game against England. Of course that it won't be easy, but it should be slightly easier to at least get away with a draw than in the game against Spain.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
cygan
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 13358
icarus-cards.eu
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 07:25:59 AM |
|
my last hope now is... croatia! right now, i'm trailing hakan2217 2-3, and my only hope for a tie is answer #8, since we answered the remaining open-ended questions the same way maybe our Cro2 team can do something to keep england from winning the game 
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Rikafip
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 8489
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 08:05:57 AM |
|
I am trying to get an understanding about the WRC question and whether Evans is ahead. From what I could gather now, Evans is still on his way to win the title, but is not first as of now in Italy, is that about right?
Yep, he is still on course to win the title even though he is currently only 6th in Sardinia, while his biggest opponents Pajari and Solberg are 5th and 3rd. The situation can still change a lot though, as only 7 out of 17 stages have been completed. Tbh, it was kinda expected that won't push it too hard to win this race (which means extra risk) since main priority is to win the title and all he had to do is to stay close to those other 2 guys. At least that's the logic I used when answering that question.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
Trofo
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3990
Money is broken, use BTC!
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 10:50:41 AM |
|
Is anyone finally taking down big giant Snake in this round? I am looking at Renato297  Nope, i think I won my duel with the draw between Bosnia and Sweden yesterday  If I looked at it right, not 100% sure but I belive it was all on this game for us. Sweden wins - I lose; Draw - I win, Bosnia wins - we draw the duel. This was actually the round when I wasn't that good so there was a solid chance. This should also mean LMS security, so job done but we will forget this round quickly.
|
|
|
|
|