Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:42:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do feels losing money?  (Read 1242 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 11:55:42 PM

Sometimes we try to do our best so as not to be exposed to scams, all means of course we do so as not to be exposed to scams, we often hear the experiences of others who are exposed to scams and take lessons from that person and hope we are not exposed to scams, but this life is indeed unique because other people's bad experiences can happen with us.
Well that's how life is. sometimes things don't go according to plan. And actually we are here to learn to avoid fraud. But on the one hand the fraudsters also continue to learn to find loopholes so that they can continue to cheat and they continue to change the methods of fraud to become more subtle and difficult to distinguish from non-fraudsters. One thing for sure is that we cannot fully trust anyone at this time. because even a friend can surprise us sometimes.
Everything is part of life, as said we need to have the learning out of it. These days we've got so many choices available, still we end up into the scams. This is all because of the lack of analysing as well as the improper learning. So, when we correct ourselves, we can enjoy the goodness and stay away from scams. End of the day everyone are running to make money, and we should have the obedience of making money in the right way and surely good thing follows

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 04:29:56 AM

Losing money with a large amount according to our calculations is an annoying thing, I have also experienced losing money with a large amount in my opinion especially since I have almost no other money so I have to owe it, especially if we store assets in high risk crypto so if we don't be aware that you will be easily exposed to a scam.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2023, 05:38:54 AM

Losing money with a large amount according to our calculations is an annoying thing, I have also experienced losing money with a large amount in my opinion especially since I have almost no other money so I have to owe it, especially if we store assets in high risk crypto so if we don't be aware that you will be easily exposed to a scam.

I am happy if you feel only annoyed losing all of your money because people who lost huge amount of money for sure got depressed, problematic that affects their life and even their emotions are uncontrollable , no words can explain if you lost money that is why others you'll see in the news committed suicide as they cant sleep thinking on it. That is why it is best if you invest on what you can afford to lose so that we can still be good if lost it all
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1198

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 06:55:52 AM

I am happy if you feel only annoyed losing all of your money because people who lost huge amount of money for sure got depressed, problematic that affects their life and even their emotions are uncontrollable , no words can explain if you lost money that is why others you'll see in the news committed suicide as they cant sleep thinking on it. That is why it is best if you invest on what you can afford to lose so that we can still be good if lost it all

In other words, you cannot invest everything in one direction. If a person loses everything he had, then he gets a feeling of hopelessness, it seems that there is no way out of this situation, but if, in addition to the money that he lost, there is another investment, or some assets and there is a cash reserve, then everything will not look like this not so critical and he will think about how to fix this situation.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 11:49:21 AM

Losing money or assets that have been earned through years of hard work is very painful and creates feelings of disappointment, depression, and defeat. Today, with advances in technology and information, it's easier for people to start a business and carry out various activities to make money. However, this also opens up opportunities for fraudsters and other criminals to commit criminal acts.

Therefore, it is very important to be careful and thorough in starting a business or making an investment. Don't be too tempted by promises of large and unreasonable profits, because that could be an indication of a fraudulent scheme or a high-risk investment.

Before starting a business or making an investment, do careful research and evaluation of the business or investment opportunity, including the risks and potential benefits. Also check the legality of the business or investment and make sure you clearly understand how the business or investment will generate profits. And don't hesitate to ask for advice from members of this forum regarding the business or investment you want to do, because it can help you make wiser decisions and avoid unnecessary risks.

I have not gotten myself this days. Do you feel down when such sudden hits happens to you?
Just follow the proverb There's no use crying over rice that has become porridge. You must be able to accept the reality of a situation where something has happened and cannot be changed. Make it your experience in the future. Therefore, it is better to focus on solutions to overcome problems than regretting what happened.
indeed, coz losing your hard earn money is like losing your blood and sweat without any exchange. this isn't the only time that someone was feeling heart broken in terms of losing money from schemes, but it is also not new to us that several warnings are imposed everywhere not only on this forum but also outside to remind us the risk of losing money into investments. if what you have been planning to invest is something too good to be true, you should try to minimize your investment, win or lose atleast your losses are manageable, but if you win then it is still a profit. no matter how small a profit is, it is still a profit so you should learn to be in control of yourself and do it moderately.

we also feel bad hearing this story in our community, but as what we always said since the very beginning, you are responsible of your own decisions and money, this is also an eye opener for you to not immediately believe something that seems impossible specially when money is involve. we also sympathize that it is from your hard earned money, but again let's not forget that you are risking your money, you should be ready to accept the consequences just in case it fails.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 02:40:34 PM

Some days looks like a curse day, I wanted to keep it to myself but I felt it more reasonable to share. I involved in some business investment which initially the promise was really good after week of deal, I just back from work, I saw a call from my colleague we did the business together and I call back to hear him crying on phone. That the business we involved into is fake and the office is close, the MD has disappeared, for two minutes I was shivering with sweat because that's the highest amount I have involved business so far. Am regretting to have used in bitcoin by now I would have be on advantage with bullish price.

I have not gotten myself this days. Do you feel down when such sudden hits happens to you?

That feeling naturally feels like crap. I mean, who would be jumping with joy when you lost your investment? lol. But don't ponder about it so much though, instead think about the decisions the led you to that point. Learn as much as you can from that experience to avoid experiencing that crappy feeling ever again.

On a side note though, at least it was a decision to invest and you already expected at least a few losses if some things were to go wrong (although you actually lost all of it. lol). But if you ever get to experience getting all your crypto wallets hacked clean in front of your very eyes as it happens, you'd probably think that what felt about that failed investment is nothing. The despair is on a whole new level. lol

P.S. I'm not making fun of you, just trying to lighten up your mood with some jokes. Don't feel so down about it anymore since there's nothing you can do to change the past. What you can do now though is take what you've learnt from that incident with you in your future investment plans. Don't let this experience discourage you to a point that it would stop you from investing. Keep on investing! (more intelligently this time xD)
leonair

Activity: 1218
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 03:43:19 PM

huge financial loss a person hurts more than the news of death of relatives. no person can accept financial loss well. Due to this, many commit suicide. I have seen a case with my own eyes that a person was financially well off but one time he became financially distressed and started taking loans and one time he faced high debts and got tired of them and committed suicide. So one should always be careful while investing and reduce unnecessary expenses and spend the money on good potential activities where some good returns can be obtained from the expenditure. And should keep some savings which will be useful in bad times or loss recovery

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 03:57:28 PM

In other words, you cannot invest everything in one direction. If a person loses everything he had, then he gets a feeling of hopelessness, it seems that there is no way out of this situation, but if, in addition to the money that he lost, there is another investment, or some assets and there is a cash reserve, then everything will not look like this not so critical and he will think about how to fix this situation.
Most people will have difficulty getting through this condition, and not many of them are able to get through it. The temporary solution they can do is to borrow money, but this will not solve the problem. If I was in a position like this, I would not invest all my money, I would leave a little to save because I understand that investing will not always be profitable. At least I have little savings that will come in handy in difficult times when I experience a loss on an investment.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 09:19:24 PM

Some days looks like a curse day, I wanted to keep it to myself but I felt it more reasonable to share. I involved in some business investment which initially the promise was really good after week of deal, I just back from work, I saw a call from my colleague we did the business together and I call back to hear him crying on phone. That the business we involved into is fake and the office is close, the MD has disappeared, for two minutes I was shivering with sweat because that's the highest amount I have involved business so far. Am regretting to have used in bitcoin by now I would have be on advantage with bullish price.

Losing money specially when it is a big money is very frustrating sometimes we cannot sleep and we cannot get over it, but life needs to continue we only need to charge it to experience and be more wise in your future decisions, losing money is not the end of everything as long as there is life there is always a big hope, the important thing is we will learn how to stand again after we fall.

Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2023, 09:40:04 PM

but I'm curious why you didn't take part in checking the business that your friend promised to you or are you sure that your friend is investing in this fictitious company, maybe he is deceiving you!

from the conclusions, we can get > Your biggest mistake is that you entrusted your money to other people.

but reflecting on my past experience, every good person must have had a suck time, my friend who once cheated me tens of millions (in the form of rupiah) is currently in prison, she is also a person I really trust, she said investment it failed but it turns out I wasn't the only victim. I hope there is a lesson you can get from this unpleasant experience.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Raflesia

Activity: 2310
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2023, 09:43:08 PM

Conditions like this must have been felt by almost everyone at least once and indeed it might be an unlucky day for you, especially if you do it like exchanging bitcoins for something that is uncertain there.
But on the other hand it's not the end, it's sad but you can still return it now with profit another day. Even though it's painful, don't let this break your spirit because life must go on and you need to get up so that the condition doesn't get worse.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 10:46:53 PM

Conditions like this must have been felt by almost everyone at least once and indeed it might be an unlucky day for you, especially if you do it like exchanging bitcoins for something that is uncertain there.
But on the other hand it's not the end, it's sad but you can still return it now with profit another day. Even though it's painful, don't let this break your spirit because life must go on and you need to get up so that the condition doesn't get worse.
You would need to move on or else you cant really go forward since you would be keeping yourself get shackled with the past.I know it wont really be that easy specially if the amount involved is just too big
but there's nothing we can do and everything has been done already. Losing money does give out that worst feeling and we know that we cant really afford on losing more and this is something that we dont
for it to happen. This is the time we do learn up from our mistakes and learning to avoid and lessening out the risks on next time we do encounter on the same thing.
We cant proceed if we dont move on and i know its hard but there's nothing we could do.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Unbunplease
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1159

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2023, 11:26:29 PM

The main thing in this situation is to understand that money is not the main thing in this life. As long as we are alive, we will always have an opportunity to make money. We just need to take some time to recover. Without a breather, it's better not to rush back into the fight - otherwise it will be much harder to recover from a failure.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1352

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 18, 2023, 11:30:43 PM

Losing money to things that can be controlled would really piss me off, especially if I know that I could have avoided it if I just watched for signs and paid attention. Also, believing other people in a too good to be true investment should already ring a lot of alarm bells. Even if you trust this person, you must dig deeper and ask for a lot of questions before releasing some money - it is the only way you can ensure that you're not being cheated off of your money. I think in this day and age it isn't hard to know what a scam is and what isn't. You just need to not get your emotions in the way and let FOMO kick in before your common sense acts.

Hopefully moving forward, you would be less trusting of other people with your money. It is your money, and you have the right to demand every single bit of information you need before investing it or putting it to some other people's hands for them to use.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Hallroom

Activity: 630
Merit: 17

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 04:14:36 AM

Before investing in any place, you must think carefully.  Because there are many scammers in the present time, investment should be done carefully. I myself have proven that losing hard-earned wealth is very painful. But you must survive in making money and with a healthy mind you have to keep on making money again and again.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2023, 04:42:21 AM

Before investing in any place, you must think carefully.  Because there are many scammers in the present time, investment should be done carefully. I myself have proven that losing hard-earned wealth is very painful. But you must survive in making money and with a healthy mind you have to keep on making money again and again.

Always think that investment is a scam and do your own research, always have a doubts on everything because this can make you curious and will research on it, you will do a background check if that is a scam or not. Right now scammer are getting innovative which sometimes you cant think of that it is a scam. Always learn and ask other testimonials about those investment
Doan9269

Activity: 854
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 05:19:06 AM

It feels bad loosing money because it what should have been used for an investment, savings or purchasing of material things that could have been useful for us is lost away in a thiny air, it is not easy to make money especially when you are yet to arrive or be on a financial freedom level, whereby you can afford every but of your demanding needs as it arises, we need to consider ourselves, secured osur asset and maintain them to last for our need o er a long period because we hardly see someone to help in times of need when we urgently needed an assistance.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Obari

Activity: 588
Merit: 440

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2023, 02:28:03 PM

It is an easy thing to let go of that feeling after losing money this is something that we eat you up because you will always be thinking of it we all know is hard to get and at the point of spending it you will have to think twice before giving it out and then in the case of losing it i will say it is unbearable. Money is a legal tender that we need in life always to purchase our various needs it is hard to lose but very happily to get it

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2786
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 07:44:40 PM

losing your hard earn money is like losing your blood and sweat without any exchange. this isn't the only time that someone was feeling heart broken in terms of losing money from schemes, but it is also not new to us that several warnings are imposed everywhere not only on this forum but also outside to remind us the risk of losing money into investments. if what you have been planning to invest is something too good to be true, you should try to minimize your investment, win or lose atleast your losses are manageable, but if you win then it is still a profit. no matter how small a profit is, it is still a profit so you should learn to be in control of yourself and do it moderately.

we also feel bad hearing this story in our community, but as what we always said since the very beginning, you are responsible of your own decisions and money, this is also an eye opener for you to not immediately believe something that seems impossible specially when money is involve. we also sympathize that it is from your hard earned money, but again let's not forget that you are risking your money, you should be ready to accept the consequences just in case it fails.
The thing is, if I make a trade and the price drops and the market drops and I made a bad trade that does not feel terrible to me.

I understand that it is still losing money and I get that I should not made that trade and that's a bad thing, however when you compare that to something bigger like having a rug pull or a scam or something like that taking my money away then the feeling is much worse. In that case it feels like I am a stupid person for fall for something like that, even Warren Buffet makes bad trades sometimes, but getting fooled by a scammer and losing your money is much worse, that is not something you should be ever falling for. Make bad trades and lose all you want, but do not get fooled by scammers that steal your money.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Fara Chan

Activity: 1288
Merit: 516

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
April 19, 2023, 07:56:37 PM

The advice you say is true, but I also don't think that every investor doesn't check the place where they will put their money to invest. Because placing money haphazardly or in the trash is like throwing money away for no apparent reason, considerations about where to invest are clearly the main thing that every investor must look at besides the product they are investing in. Because a good place will always provide a sufficient level of security for investors.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄