Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do feels losing money?  (Read 1242 times)
Huppercase

Activity: 742
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 09:23:57 AM

Some days looks like a curse day, I wanted to keep it to myself but I felt it more reasonable to share. I involved in some business investment which initially the promise was really good after week of deal, I just back from work, I saw a call from my colleague we did the business together and I call back to hear him crying on phone. That the business we involved into is fake and the office is close, the MD has disappeared, for two minutes I was shivering with sweat because that's the highest amount I have involved business so far. Am regretting to have used in bitcoin by now I would have be on advantage with bullish price.

I have not gotten myself this days. Do you feel down when such sudden hits happens to you?

In the past, I invested in a fake company that claimed to provide a percentage return on deposits. This was before I learned about Bitcoin and stocks. Initially, I felt embarrassed when the investment did not yield the expected returns. However, this experience taught me a valuable lesson and made me a more knowledgeable and resilient investor. With the introduction of cryptocurrency and this forum, I have gained a deeper understanding of investment. I have also made mistakes by investing in unreliable coins, but I have learned from these experiences as well. I learnt that life is a continuous learning process, and we gain knowledge through trial and error.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2023, 09:45:48 AM

For any person, when the big money you used in a business that you expected to double or more profit on your capital or investment goes to nothing, you will feel depressed or softened of course.
But anyway, although it's not easy to accept but we have to overcome that, for sure there are still many opportunities for us to correct and fix the things that are wrong. Now, if you invest again, and you see bitcoin I think at this point you are definitely going to hold bitcoin in the future.

SOKO-DEKE

Activity: 644
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 10:01:08 AM

Some days looks like a curse day, I wanted to keep it to myself but I felt it more reasonable to share. I involved in some business investment which initially the promise was really good after week of deal, I just back from work, I saw a call from my colleague we did the business together and I call back to hear him crying on phone. That the business we involved into is fake and the office is close, the MD has disappeared, for two minutes I was shivering with sweat because that's the highest amount I have involved business so far. Am regretting to have used in bitcoin by now I would have be on advantage with bullish price.

I have not gotten myself this days. Do you feel down when such sudden hits happens to you?
In our haste to become wealthy in due course, we often find ourselves moving in the wrong way in an effort to realize our dreams. As a result, we end up falling into the wrong route by investing in  wrong things without conducting adequate research first.

No one will ever lose money and remain happy; rather, losing money, no matter how little amount it may be, it always causes sadness, especially when it is lost to con artists hoping to make large profits. This brings back horrible memories of the last time I lost $200 to a ponzi scheme. At that time, my plan was to use the money to purchase a phone, thus the loss was so severe that I was unable to eat throughout a day.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 10:54:28 AM

You're asking a superfluous, unnecessary question because I've never seen anyone lose money who could be happy. Money is hard to come by these days, so it's annoying to lose money for no gain. But in your case, what you get is worth it because you are too greedy to invest in scam projects.

Chilwell

Activity: 546
Merit: 408

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2023, 11:28:10 AM

Lossing unexpected amount of money is not easy, this have happened to before, more than 5 years ago I was asked to invest my money, the only thing I will be doing is to read new only that I will be earning, there is refer opportunity too which I did, immediately received my refer earned than I continue the task on the day of withdrawal I received a message that withdrawal will not be possible this week till next week than I exercise patient and waited for the week to come. It was a big shock to me when I found out that am been scam, during the period I always indoor even my family member though that I was sick which I claim it but I personally know that I filling okay.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
John Abraham

Activity: 518
Merit: 547

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 01:03:17 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2023, 01:20:08 PM by John Abraham

Did any of you guys ever get a reply from this OP? As I said in my previous post, this guy creates multiple threads and leaves them to abandon without seeing even any replies. It's just wasting your time on some dumb questions. He comes up with sob stories and tries to get attention from the forum members. While he gives no attention to others I was trying to get his attention but failed. He is a typical spammer. Even constructive criticism is not working for him. Several Legendaries criticized him for doing shit.

This is my 2nd and last reply to his thread. You may say you can ignore him if you want. Well, Yes I can. But I am not gonna do that. OP has records of plagiarism. He better not repeat it.

virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 03:49:48 PM

I feel sorry for what happened to your money but I must say that it's fine to feel upset or disappointed because what you have lost is the fruits of your hard work. The same thing actually happened to me when I invested my money in a fake project that took the money of many investors. It's frustrating and it seems like all your hopes turned into nothing.
However, it should still be a lesson learned for you not to entrust all your funds to a business or project without searching everything about it. You should check the team behind it first as well as the potential of a project.
Wakate

Activity: 966
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 04:03:00 PM

For any person, when the big money you used in a business that you expected to double or more profit on your capital or investment goes to nothing, you will feel depressed or softened of course.
But anyway, although it's not easy to accept but we have to overcome that, for sure there are still many opportunities for us to correct and fix the things that are wrong. Now, if you invest again, and you see bitcoin I think at this point you are definitely going to hold bitcoin in the future.
Non of us want to be in this kind of situation that is why many people are very careful the way they go into businesses especially with people that can be very annoying causing so many misfortune to us. It is never easy for us to accept our mistakes especially when it is a financial one where  our funds would be gone forever.  I have seen so many big business gurus that had lost a lot of money and they are still able to control themselves and live a better lifestyle irrespective of their loses so far.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
uswa56

Activity: 798
Merit: 211

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 05:43:52 PM

I feel sorry for what happened to your money but I must say that it's fine to feel upset or disappointed because what you have lost is the fruits of your hard work. The same thing actually happened to me when I invested my money in a fake project that took the money of many investors. It's frustrating and it seems like all your hopes turned into nothing.
However, it should still be a lesson learned for you not to entrust all your funds to a business or project without searching everything about it. You should check the team behind it first as well as the potential of a project.
that's right, take this as a lesson to be more careful in investing in the future.
Actually, many people have experienced the same thing, even myself and many of my friends who I know experienced something similar when they first started investing, but so that it doesn't drag on in sadness, we have to get up and make it a lesson for motivation to do better things in the future so that we can reverse the situation where we initially lost money and then looked for ways to be able to earn money.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 05:56:42 PM

It would be very sad if it happened to me and maybe I will feel the same way as you if you lose that big money, here the important thing is to see a business both fundamentally written and understand what is being done and also legal certification of course must exist if the capital that is used is quite large in a business, this fraud occurs a lot everywhere with sweet promises of big profits and it turns out to be a ponzi scheme to take your money from you directly without realizing the risks that might get like that, you need to read and consider if you want to make an investment so that something like this doesn't happen again in the future.
Never mind, let it be past, enough to be a lesson for you and I hope you will get more money than you are losing now in the future, don't think too much about your mentality, you need to be looked after, sir, and you have to work for your family.
I think it is important to remember that just as you lose money in this market, you could also earn it as well. I personally made and lost more money than I can count and that's an important thing to realize. If you are doing a good job then you should not be worried about it and then you could make a profit. Sometimes you could lose, but just because you lose time to time doesn't mean that overall you should be losing. Just keep learning from your mistakes and if nothing else then just be a long term holder.

If you are a long term holder then you should be making a good return, because in the long term bitcoin always goes up and it will go up again, we will do at least 5x higher than this, so we should be all holding at the moment.
Alphakilo

Activity: 309
Merit: 132

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 06:14:41 PM

Nobody feels good loosing money nomata how small it is or how big it is.
I have not experienced such huge lost before but have seen people almost gone mad for such big lost.
This is one of the reasons you dont rush and invest huge amount in an investment. Regardless of how real it is, you need to do some background checks.
Though most scammers will make it look real but you just have to be extra careful.

tjtonmoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 366

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2023, 07:34:00 PM

This is life and reality. We all face such ups and downs in our life. It is human nature to feel down for any loss that you have worked so hard for. Learn to get up and start again. This time, go with some reputable business groups, who have established a good background and strong support to carry on more in the future.
And don't feel so bad about it. You can get it back again if you try hard enough. And as you grow, you will see that life is full of opportunities. All you need to have is the right experience and skills. If you can grab one opportunity and that compliments your skills, knowledge and experience, then you can become successful and nothing can hold you back. Embrace the pain. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 07:49:53 PM

Of course anyone who is involved in a case like the one you described will make you feel very sad by losing your money, and in my opinion cases like this have claimed many victims, with the lure of getting a lot of money back so whatever you have will used as money to become one of the investors.
a few months ago a friend of mine also experienced the same thing, which even irritated me with him because he mortgaged his house certificate to the bank to take out a loan, and in the end he became a victim of investment fraud. I as a relative also felt what he felt. well, because of that as a suggestion to reduce the risks that will be faced by everyone when doing online business, especially investment.
1. Never be tempted by the offers offered.
2. We can check the entities that offer these investments, whether they have a permit or are they just acting as fraudulent investments. well, I think these are some efforts to prevent online fraud. may be of benefit to all of us.

uneng

Activity: 2016
Merit: 777

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 07:58:34 PM

Of course, nobody likes losing money, especially decent sums of it. We feel really bad for a while, some for more and others for less time, but the important thing is to learn with the mistake which lead you into losses, so you will be ready to avoid similar situations of the same kind futurely. In the situation mentioned by you, you just need to be more careful with investments' offers that come to you.

You can't believe on everything you see on the internet, especially inside crypto universe, which is full of scammers. Be careful with altcoins and with high yields offered by staking altcoins or putting your BTCs on online platforms for hourly, daily or monthly income. The number of ponzis and hyips has decreased, when compared to previous years, but they still exist and may look tempting to investors, especially newbies.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 16, 2023, 08:40:14 PM

Oh it seems you have been through a lot. However, you have to accept this failure, learn from this experience and move on. And to be honest, you have made the right decision when you opened up. It is unhealthy and tiring to keep the negative energy inside and OP there is no need to blame yourself and complain.

Furthermore, life is literally unpredictable and unfair , sometimes we suddenly face obstacles and struggle with the consequences like what happened to you, that’s why we should be ready for all scenarios and deal with every new event. Plus, I encourage you to start again. Try to make new researches, set a new strategy and plan , then work on it until you reach the top. And I am pretty sure you will return what you lost. Keep it up and good luck with your future endeavors.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2023, 11:22:24 PM

Back in the days, losing money is disempowering to me. Whenever I'm down to my last dime I always feel sad and lethargic. I don't go out of the room, I sulk, and I work on stuff until I get that pay and feel a little better eventually. All I can say is that losing money will lead a person to two things, either they find the most outrageous ways to earn it backxand get money, or they give up and succumb to the worries of life. I think I'm happy that I fell in the middle ground where after some time of sulking and consoling myself I get back on the grind.
Sarah Azhari

Activity: 854
Merit: 737

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 02:14:19 AM

Yes for sure, because of that I always research and think twice before making decisions. As I know, a lot of investments today give us presentative high profits in less than a year which I think those all bullshit because nothing iis too instant to get rich and profit. And In Bitcoin, we know, we can make it profitable, but it's not instant bro, we have to wait at least 3-4 years (halving session) to harvest profit.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 02:24:22 AM

Back in the days, losing money is disempowering to me. Whenever I'm down to my last dime I always feel sad and lethargic. I don't go out of the room, I sulk, and I work on stuff until I get that pay and feel a little better eventually. All I can say is that losing money will lead a person to two things, either they find the most outrageous ways to earn it backxand get money, or they give up and succumb to the worries of life. I think I'm happy that I fell in the middle ground where after some time of sulking and consoling myself I get back on the grind.
Losing money is sad, especially if it happens in an instant. of course it will be an inner pressure that can mess with our common sense, stress is very possible. but for those with a steel heart, of course they will be able to react wisely and will not dissolve in sadness so they can immediately get up and find a replacement. even among them have a motto that will later be replaced with a bigger fortune

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 05:36:27 AM

When you experienced such things from scammers, don't let it pain you so much than to learn from the system they used to attract you to such investment, so that you will not fall into such scam investment and other investors will also learn from your mistakes. I will advise you to try Bitcoin investment when you have such money for investment, because it will be difficult for such scammers to scam your Bitcoin easily because there are many signs they will develop that will make you to understand that the investment is not real. I believe, you have learned a lesson from this your bad experience because many investors has experienced the same thing some years back but they never give up than to ensure such mistake will not repeat itself again.

MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 17, 2023, 05:37:33 AM

Im sorry for you're lose mate but we cannot predict things, and sometimes we will fall into the very sad situation like what you've already experience that is why we need to be more careful and be more practical with some investment because it involves money and money can always make you cry and more scammers wanted to have or make money on a very easy way by scamming others so be careful.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄