Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do feels losing money?  (Read 1242 times)
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2023, 08:44:29 AM

I feel what happened to you, when I first got into cryptocurrencies I'm also a victim of ponzi schemes in many times. I was so quick to believe in the promise that can be obtained by investing in them. It's not a huge amount that was lost, but it's still the essence of my hard work, so I'm very sorry. Now before i go in investing, first study the company that i want to invest , see if they have a great reputation and if they have proven things. But we know that they are good at making people smell good to attract a bite in their trap.

The best thing to do now is to study different investments such as staking, mining and many more . Remember always be careful and think twice before investing.

Any company can disappear or go bankrupt-even one with a long-standing excellent reputation. Some companies purposely create a great ephemeral reputation in order to disappear after raising a huge amount of money. Losing money is part of life, and you shouldn't dwell on it too much. You should try to find a positive even in this extremely unpleasant event.

But it will be better and less mistakes in your planning to invest if this approach is taken. We know that most of the new budding companies are just making their names good for the audience to attract. Even so, if we lose the investment we entered, you are right to just be positive and look for other investments and any business to get back on our loss.

It is okay to feel your losses in a day or two, but we need to make sure to learn what was the mistake we made that caused us to lose that, like scrutinize it and learn from it, then move on and then proceed to another investment so that we can cope with the losses and try to evade those mistakes. Also, it is really useless if you just stuck on thinking about your losses and not planning to move forward to retake your losses, which is why you need to learn to accept those losses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 10:32:45 PM

~snip

Any company can disappear or go bankrupt-even one with a long-standing excellent reputation. Some companies purposely create a great ephemeral reputation in order to disappear after raising a huge amount of money. Losing money is part of life, and you shouldn't dwell on it too much. You should try to find a positive even in this extremely unpleasant event.

But it will be better and less mistakes in your planning to invest if this approach is taken. We know that most of the new budding companies are just making their names good for the audience to attract. Even so, if we lose the investment we entered, you are right to just be positive and look for other investments and any business to get back on our loss.

It is okay to feel your losses in a day or two, but we need to make sure to learn what was the mistake we made that caused us to lose that, like scrutinize it and learn from it, then move on and then proceed to another investment so that we can cope with the losses and try to evade those mistakes. Also, it is really useless if you just stuck on thinking about your losses and not planning to move forward to retake your losses, which is why you need to learn to accept those losses.

The more we make mistakes, the more we are learn, the more thoughtful we become to recover from losses. I agree that losses should not be thought about anymore, focus more on things that can increase positivity in life.

Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 10:45:59 PM

~snip

The more we make mistakes, the more we are learn, the more thoughtful we become to recover from losses. I agree that losses should not be thought about anymore, focus more on things that can increase positivity in life.
But it doesnt mean that we should tolerate on making mistakes just because we do learn after that, this is the usual case for most people but eventually we do learn up along the way and its an inevitable thing.
We should avoid as much as we could in speaking about mistakes because who does really like on committing errors and mistakes? No one right? It is really just that people should really be mindful in regard about on their active dealings specially with investment that do really talks about losing money and earning some which is something part of the risks taking. It doesnt really give out that best feeling but of course we should really be having that behavior on accepting on what are the probable instances or situations which you might be able to encounter on because it is really that part of learning process.
On the time you do make up learnings then this is where you would really be kicking up your confidence to deal with it and  sustain yourself.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 11:02:40 PM

Some days looks like a curse day, I wanted to keep it to myself but I felt it more reasonable to share. I involved in some business investment which initially the promise was really good after week of deal, I just back from work, I saw a call from my colleague we did the business together and I call back to hear him crying on phone. That the business we involved into is fake and the office is close, the MD has disappeared, for two minutes I was shivering with sweat because that's the highest amount I have involved business so far. Am regretting to have used in bitcoin by now I would have be on advantage with bullish price.
I have not gotten myself this days. Do you feel down when such sudden hits happens to you?
Off course it happened to me, I can feel what happened to you, but i do not lose my investment in ponzi / scam business project, i lose my investment on trading crypto currency while i was a new on trading activity. I do the trade of crypto currency with no proper analyze or trading strategy. Therefore i lost my money there.

This tragedy always will be a learning for you to be more aware with scam / ponzi project. You can analyze the similar project and you must be alert if you find the project which: 
1. Promising high return of investment with minimal risk
2. Overly consistent returns
3. Unlicensed or Unregistered 
4. etc
find more on this source 

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2023, 12:19:07 AM

There is probably no person who is a capitalist who suddenly loses the money you have worked hard for, which is a large amount, suddenly disappears because you used it in an investment that you did not expect that will cause the loss of your capital to be happy, of course you will feel sadness , depression, stress and others because you didn't steal the money that you used in a business that you thought would make you a lot of money.

That's why it's so important that we check a business we're going to enter first before spending our money on it, so that in the end our hard-earned income doesn't go to waste.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
HajiBagi

Activity: 504
Merit: 302

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 05:56:23 AM

No matter who you are, if you lose even a small bit of your money, you will feel it. Losing money has the power to alter someone's life and even cause death by increasing someone's blood pressure. As there are numerous online scammers who are solely aiming to take advantage of unwary investors, this has been cited as an example for anyone who did not complete their research before investing.
My recommendation to newbie investors is to spend as much time as possible researching the investments they wish to make before making them, as scammers these days will generally stop at nothing to con their victims.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 05:58:49 AM

Some days looks like a curse day, I wanted to keep it to myself but I felt it more reasonable to share. I involved in some business investment which initially the promise was really good after week of deal, I just back from work, I saw a call from my colleague we did the business together and I call back to hear him crying on phone. That the business we involved into is fake and the office is close, the MD has disappeared, for two minutes I was shivering with sweat because that's the highest amount I have involved business so far. Am regretting to have used in bitcoin by now I would have be on advantage with bullish price.

I have not gotten myself this days. Do you feel down when such sudden hits happens to you?

In every business opportunities we need to do a research and study first on how the company would generate income and what would be it's marketing strategy. If I am an investor and I had invested a huge amount of money i would definitely get involve with the operation of the business, I will not entrust easily my investment to secure the safety of my investment. In a business failure do not loose hope take it as a lesson and it will be your guide in your next investments. Do not feel down everyone is facing ups and down. I am sure on your next future investments you will be more extra careful and smart in choosing the right investment.

huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 07:37:35 AM

For this type of business, I think you have to be more vigilant in the future, don't just listen to the promises they make, but also look at the risks and the type of business.
sometimes people always forget if they have been given a very profitable promise.
hope you learn from your experience.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 07:13:37 PM

very upset and emotional when we lose money, especially when we are tricked into investing on a large scale, but in every situation, there must be a silver lining for us, a situation like that that makes us learn so that it doesn't happen again in the future, when we get emotional and lose our way one of the best things you do is still to get up, I'm sure you will lose everything, we will surely rise again, use that emotion as motivation so that we are more diligent and active in doing something

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2023, 08:43:46 PM

But it doesnt mean that we should tolerate on making mistakes just because we do learn after that, this is the usual case for most people but eventually we do learn up along the way and its an inevitable thing.
We should avoid as much as we could in speaking about mistakes because who does really like on committing errors and mistakes? No one right? It is really just that people should really be mindful in regard about on their active dealings specially with investment that do really talks about losing money and earning some which is something part of the risks taking. It doesnt really give out that best feeling but of course we should really be having that behavior on accepting on what are the probable instances or situations which you might be able to encounter on because it is really that part of learning process.
On the time you do make up learnings then this is where you would really be kicking up your confidence to deal with it and  sustain yourself.

It's not necessary to make many mistakes to learn, for me, mistakes are my way to learn. There are people you can't learn some things right away, just like in finance, you have to experience some mistakes before correcting them. It's rare that the person on the first try gets a good result right away, most actually start with mistakes but it's better to avoid it if you learn the right steps right away so you don't end up losing. It is better to study the financial mistakes because once you know the reason you will definitely be better and you can make your financial status progressive.

nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 12:15:02 AM

Losing money with a large amount according to our calculations is an annoying thing, I have also experienced losing money with a large amount in my opinion especially since I have almost no other money so I have to owe it, especially if we store assets in high risk crypto so if we don't be aware that you will be easily exposed to a scam.

That is a frustrating experience you do not even know how to win back the money you had lost. That is why we need to research and study first before we will invest. Always remember to invest only what you can afford to loose otherwise you will be bankrupt. Yes crypto is a high risk investment, so next time do not invest all of your money into crypto we never know how long it would take for us to take profit. That is true there's a lot of scam evolving in the crypto world, that's why be smart in investing.

xSkylarx

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2023, 01:20:28 AM

Losing money with a large amount according to our calculations is an annoying thing, I have also experienced losing money with a large amount in my opinion especially since I have almost no other money so I have to owe it, especially if we store assets in high risk crypto so if we don't be aware that you will be easily exposed to a scam.

That is a frustrating experience you do not even know how to win back the money you had lost. That is why we need to research and study first before we will invest. Always remember to invest only what you can afford to loose otherwise you will be bankrupt. Yes crypto is a high risk investment, so next time do not invest all of your money into crypto we never know how long it would take for us to take profit. That is true there's a lot of scam evolving in the crypto world, that's why be smart in investing.

The problem with people now a days is that they always thing about the profit meaning they dont care on the risk when theu invest that is why the price drops a lot of people needs to panic sell just to prevent more loses, that is why knowledge is really a must before investing into something so that you are also prepared in worst case scenario
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 02:21:34 AM

~snip~

That's why its important to use money that you can afford to lose so such feelings won't come to you when you're losing your money in a scam project. I once felt that when I lose my money in a project that becomes a scam after a few months of running cause when I did research the project is looking promising and had decent progress, I end up investing 500$ in that project and after few months I lost all my investment. I feels desperate at that time since its not money that I can afford to lose but I made that experience as a learning.
Losing hard earned money will lead you to have a negative emotion like regret, sadness, envy and many more. It's really hard espeically if you are in that kind of scenario. It will also be normal to ask yourself that "if you really deserve this kind of situation". I already experienced it many times but I became better and bettere because of this situations. The most important thing that we should have is the attitude that we have, the attitude that we will show not only to ourselves but to the people that we surrounded if experienced losing money. Losing money is inevitable and all of the businessman and investors must experience it to get on the another level for them to improve overall character, attitude and skills.

The risk is the reason why losing is inevitable but we can manage it by having right mindset, right knowledge and experience that we can use in order to become better. If you got scammed, there will only one thing that you should focus on. It is the right knowledge that you have, it seems that you've been blinded by the potential rewards that you can have and it is the reason why you lose huhge amount of money.
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2023, 03:40:18 AM

This is not different from being hacked , because we will feel being cold and almost losing air in our body and mind after we learned about it.
I once a victim of hacking in which i never knew i was hacked not Until i checked my account and saw that it is already zero.
the only difference from us is that you trusted a friend instead of digging yourself if the office is legit and not a "Fly By Night office" in which mostly can be find if we will go there.
and also your friend , do you really trust him? or they are part of the team and the real victim here is only you?
sorry to say but trust is not that easy to be given mate.
learn to find everything yourself before releasing any amount in every investments .

Lorence.xD

Activity: 1624
Merit: 315

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 03:53:12 AM

The problem with people now a days is that they always thing about the profit meaning they dont care on the risk when theu invest that is why the price drops a lot of people needs to panic sell just to prevent more loses, that is why knowledge is really a must before investing into something so that you are also prepared in worst case scenario

Exactly well said, people tend to try things that are "easy money" if they hear others earned a lot profit by doing things like investing and trading, not knowing their techniques and experiences. For sure it will just lead to loss of their funds. It should be a common action to deeply understand the concept of investing and trading and the common nature of it's risk. 50/50 is the always situation you'll get but you could reduce that probability if you have the prior knowledge and wise decisional making, if you lack those then the outcome would probably loss.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 07:14:12 AM

Losing money to a scam or bad investment definitely makes you feel really bad. In fact, I've also experienced the same thing investing on a hype site that turned into a scam. It's just that, when that happens, there's nothing we can do. we feel where the hope we had has completely disappeared. However, this can only be used as a lesson that you should not keep investment funds that are too large in one place. This is also a risk that must be considered.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
YUriy1991

Activity: 896
Merit: 217

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 07:51:34 AM

This sounds like a tough day for you. I am sorry to hear that you are involved in a business investment that turns out to be bogus. It's always disappointing and frustrating when things don't go according to plan, especially when it comes to losing money.

Losing money can definitely feel like a crushing blow, especially if it's a significant amount. It can make you feel frustrated, disappointed, angry, and even embarrassed. It's normal to feel sad and want to feel sorry for yourself for a while.

Remember friends, that setbacks happen to everyone, and with persistence and a positive attitude, you can overcome them and come out stronger on the other side and Take time for self-care, such as exercise or meditation, to help you deal with the stress or anxiety caused by loss. .

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Mame89

Activity: 1540
Merit: 425

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 08:39:23 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

I know how you feel right now, losing money can be very painful, especially if the money was earned through hard work and persistent work. because when we lose money, it can cause stress and anxiety, and cause shame and disappointment in ourselves I think that's a natural thing. Now it's time how we respond to these losses. We can choose to continue to mourn the loss of money or take lessons from the experience and use them to make better decisions in the future.

Make it your experience going forward how to understand that investments that are too good to be true are usually untrue or fraudulent. If an investment offers too high returns with too little risk, then it could be an indication of ponzi investing or investment scams, and should be avoided.

After experiencing losses from fake investments, it is better for us to take it as a lesson and try not to try again. Don't cry over what has happened, but learn from mistakes and keep learning to be better in the future. You have to be smart in investing by taking the time to study investments and choose the right and potentially profitable investments for the future. My advice is still the best Bitcoin Investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1209

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
April 26, 2023, 09:39:21 AM

Exactly well said, people tend to try things that are "easy money" if they hear others earned a lot profit by doing things like investing and trading, not knowing their techniques and experiences. For sure it will just lead to loss of their funds. It should be a common action to deeply understand the concept of investing and trading and the common nature of it's risk. 50/50 is the always situation you'll get but you could reduce that probability if you have the prior knowledge and wise decisional making, if you lack those then the outcome would probably loss.

Because these are other people's stories, you don't know what kind of experience they have and how many failed attempts they had before getting a good result. So successful stories are good, they will motivate us, but we must evaluate our strengths and rely only on our experience. If we try to invest money according to someone's recommendations, then most likely we will lose money and there is little good in this.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
xSkylarx

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2023, 10:03:30 AM

Because these are other people's stories, you don't know what kind of experience they have and how many failed attempts they had before getting a good result. So successful stories are good, they will motivate us, but we must evaluate our strengths and rely only on our experience. If we try to invest money according to someone's recommendations, then most likely we will lose money and there is little good in this.

also we have our own path meaning it is not 100% successful if we copy how they implement their business like what they have done because there factors on it , it doesn't mean that they are successful on that niche of business you will be successful on it too by copying them. Knowledge is really the key on it , you just make them an inspiration and ask for an advice as for sure they have more experience than yours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: