Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:17:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do feels losing money?  (Read 1242 times)
MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 05:41:35 AM

I have not gotten myself this days. Do you feel down when such sudden hits happens to you?

I have never seen anyone lose money so happily, and your question is really superfluous. My condolences for your loss, but your loss of money was totally worth it because of your greed. You were too greedy to invest in virtual projects, projects that promise high returns without doing anything. It's a life lesson for you, hope you don't repeat the same mistake in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ancafe

Activity: 1610
Merit: 693

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 05:38:13 PM

However, I can admit that I was very upset when I lost money in the stock market. There were times when I went out and wandered aimlessly for a few hours to recover from the shock of the event. Fortunately, most of the time I was lucky and made money. However, I must admit that my money is almost as precious as my life.
Some people who lose money in the stock market are precisely because of their ability to control, there are many cases that we see that people are too greedy to do this kind of work and the most unreasonable thing is to expect quick wealth so they try to do something out of the ordinary and in the end they have to suffer a loss.

I like your pattern of controlling money, but OP is very unlucky in his case and that's why knowledge is as important as anyone wishing to get rich, when he's being rational it's certain they have a count of the achievements they want to pursue.

I go to work and I sacrifice my time to make money. When I sacrifice my time, I sacrifice a part of my life. If I lose money, I lose a part of my life. That's why my money is almost as valuable as my life.
A normal life definitely involves money and money can't always make people comfortable in life. The more money we have, the more responsibility we take on and that's where a normal life, happiness and serenity becomes a problem. Our lives are much more valuable even though we don't have much money because we can enjoy peace, happiness and peace with our family, be grateful and enjoy what we are is a form of effort to keep us from being careless and greedy.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Wiwo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2023, 05:55:54 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2023, 08:16:23 PM by Wiwo

You have been involved in a scam scheme and not a business so just take it that you have been scammed one or two others here in the forum have been bescammedmed once or twice and this is no different from Ponzi or phishing scam.

So instead of crying like a baby, you need to move in and face jt that you have been scammed and next time try to do more verifications going forward to avoid further scam Investments.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 06:57:48 PM

I have not gotten myself this days. Do you feel down when such sudden hits happens to you?

I have never seen anyone lose money so happily, and your question is really superfluous. My condolences for your loss, but your loss of money was totally worth it because of your greed. You were too greedy to invest in virtual projects, projects that promise high returns without doing anything. It's a life lesson for you, hope you don't repeat the same mistake in the future.
When greed do kicks in, then it is something that really makes you that thinking on what you have done wrong and of course when mistakes happen then learning would comes next.Its true that losing money doesnt

really give out any good feeling which means that if you dont like to lose money further then you should really be that wise or doing your very best when it comes to avoiding the same mistakes again.
Sooner or later you would be able to realize on how important for you to be considerate on having or following your plans or analysis which you had done earlier and dont lose off track
just because you are really just that rushing and thinking about making money which is something that we should really avoid on.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Uruhara

Activity: 588
Merit: 592

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 08:05:33 PM

Youbhave been involved in a scam scheme and not a business so just take it that you have been scammed one or two others here in the forum have been bescammedmed once or twice and this is no different from Ponzi or phishing scam.

So instead of crying like a baby, you need to move in and face jt that you have been scammed and next time try to do more verifications going forward to avoid further scam Investments.
Making the incident that happened to Op as a lesson is what we and Op can do. Op should be more careful and no longer trust anyone he knows too much when it comes to money. because anyone at this time if talking about money it will be a fairly sensitive issue. Because everyone needs money nowadays. Even good people can turn into bad people when it's about money. So putting trust in someone about our money is a mistake. be it business or whatever. be more careful and make everything a lesson so you don't get caught up in the same scam again. but I understand what the Op feels. because regret, anger and sadness will certainly fill OP's thoughts and feelings. but he has to get over it and think about the next step to come back to be able to make more money and forget what he lost.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 08:16:35 PM

Every human being that blood flows through the vein will feel the loss when something bad happens to life and also involves money. I remembered when I was still in school I involve myself in this get reach scheme invest x you will get 2x in 24 hours and so, I invested 10,000 naira, when it was my time to collect that was how I couldn't I was pained and this affects my decision in any of such since then.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Wiwo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2023, 08:19:50 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2023, 08:39:05 PM by Wiwo

Making the incident that happened to Op as a lesson is what we and Op can do. Op should be more careful and no longer trust anyone he knows too much when it comes to money. because anyone at this time is talking about money it will be a fairly sensitive issue. Because everyone needs money nowadays. Even good people can turn into bad people when it's about money. So putting trust in someone about our money is a mistake. be it business or whatever. be more careful and make everything a lesson so you don't get caught up in the same scam again. but I understand what the Op feels. because regret, anger and sadness will certainly fill OP's thoughts and feelings. but he has to get over it and think about the next step to come back to be able to make more money and forget what he lost.
The big lesson is that we should not be greedy and not run after quick profits to avoid any form of investment that we are not directly in a charge of or not 100% involved in it ruining, this is the only way to stay away from scams.

Most of those who fall victim to such investment scams are looking for third-party investors who will be in charge of their funds instead of being in charge of t investment themselves.
Vinaa77

Activity: 1344
Merit: 317

View Profile
April 22, 2023, 08:40:14 PM

Op's serious mistake was very fatal when he invested in a virtual project which could make him lose his money. actually losing money is like someone losing something that is very valuable to him, whether it's goods or other valuables. it is very unfortunate when you lose money on fraudulent schemes. be careful in the future regarding the current fraud incident.
Unbunplease
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1159

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2023, 11:15:28 PM

The big lesson is that we should not be greedy and not run after quick profits to avoid any form of investment that we are not directly in a charge of or not 100% involved in it ruining, this is the only way to stay away from scams.

Most of those who fall victim to such investment scams are looking for third-party investors who will be in charge of their funds instead of being in charge of t investment themselves.

People who subconsciously want to lose money often look for high-risk projects to invest in. People who have invested, for example, in an MMM pyramid scheme, after losing money start looking for similar pyramid schemes again (such facts are not isolated). Gambling eclipses reason. 
GideonGono

Activity: 2002
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2023, 03:31:46 PM

Actually for me I think it depends on the situation and how I lose the money, if it is from investment then I would regret it for sure and feel bad but I would take it as a lesson and reflect what I did wrong.
If it is from gambling then I wouldn't feel anything since I am well aware that it is part of the game.
If it was misplaced or I don't know what happened I would be frustrated and would try to move on from it by having some fun time with games or movies.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1302
Merit: 716

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 05:27:12 PM

Some days looks like a curse day, I wanted to keep it to myself but I felt it more reasonable to share. I involved in some business investment which initially the promise was really good after week of deal, I just back from work, I saw a call from my colleague we did the business together and I call back to hear him crying on phone. That the business we involved into is fake and the office is close, the MD has disappeared, for two minutes I was shivering with sweat because that's the highest amount I have involved business so far.
Very bad and demoralized to continue their usual activities, that's how most people who lose money feel. This kind of case has happened many times for people because they believe too much in a business that they don't know the origin of and most people don't try to find out more details before deciding to join the business.

There are many forms of business that can trick people into joining and most people are scammed because of the promise of big money returns. Unfortunately you didn't mention what form of business tricked you, so we don't know in detail what kind of fraud you experienced.

Am regretting to have used in bitcoin by now I would have be on advantage with bullish price.
Can you explain what it means to use bitcoin? is the form of fraud that you feel caused by fraud in the name of bitcoin?

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2023, 06:04:09 PM

Take step towards a business which is not guaranteed and you don't know about that business but put money into an unknown business is such a foolish idea. Business are beneficial if you set your own business while getting involved in that business which you don't know and even you don't have any information about the manager of that business.

Your money will recover easily if you have some information about the manager and give that information to authorities but if you do not have any information and just use your money to enhance it then it's your big mistake.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 06:13:53 PM

The returns from Ponzi or fake investments will always be attractive.
You know, just going through OP, it wasn't long to hit me that, OP has found himself or herself in the nets of some ponzi scheme. It doesn't matter if it was good at the start and had lots of benefits in the long run, Ponzi schemes always have a bitter ending for those who don't give up the practice and it's often nothing short of what the OP is going through, regrets.

It's always best you never start when Ince you identify such investments and they are easy to discover. The physical location of the firm, how official the office looks and the corporate dressing of its staff doesn't matter. Its a rented office none the less and these guys are more about comparing there loses against them profits. Once the profits outweighs the lose by some margin, they could as well call it an end and they are gone with what they've acquired.

Don't get wrapped up in Ponzi schemse, you'll be defrauded and hurt.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 07:06:15 PM

Take step towards a business which is not guaranteed and you don't know about that business but put money into an unknown business is such a foolish idea. Business are beneficial if you set your own business while getting involved in that business which you don't know and even you don't have any information about the manager of that business.

Your money will recover easily if you have some information about the manager and give that information to authorities but if you do not have any information and just use your money to enhance it then it's your big mistake.
Exactly that's the point for business ventures before investing you should check about the credibility of that business so that you should avoid any loss .
Because loosing money is always painful and disturbing,  and no matter how practical or brave you are you'll never want to be left money less so to avoid such thing do investigate about business .

cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 07:10:45 PM

Nobody is happy to lose money, money is not easy to make some when one looses money it hurt a lot, everyone one there own experience of what it feel when we do lose money, unless that peeson didn't work for that money, if you work for your money and you losses it in one way or another then u will know how it feels, I have a friend who using his life saving  to invest, he didn't ask question and did everything without even talking to me his friend, then he lost the money, he almost died, it took a very long time before he could get his self. So all am saying it that nobody is happy to lose money

True, losing money where we work for money is a painful thing, but if you lose money earned not through effort the pain will be lighter
chrisculanag

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 07:40:14 PM

I feel what happened to you, when I first got into cryptocurrencies I'm also a victim of ponzi schemes in many times. I was so quick to believe in the promise that can be obtained by investing in them. It's not a huge amount that was lost, but it's still the essence of my hard work, so I'm very sorry. Now before i go in investing, first study the company that i want to invest , see if they have a great reputation and if they have proven things. But we know that they are good at making people smell good to attract a bite in their trap.

The best thing to do now is to study different investments such as staking, mining and many more . Remember always be careful and think twice before investing.

Jamala

Activity: 55
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2023, 09:23:07 PM

The sad feelings of losing money is same everywhere but more when the amount is huge. The most painful one to me was my transport home. I got trapped and was at the mercy of passersby who took pity on me and gave me stipend to get home.
Unbunplease
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1159

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2023, 11:41:45 PM

I feel what happened to you, when I first got into cryptocurrencies I'm also a victim of ponzi schemes in many times. I was so quick to believe in the promise that can be obtained by investing in them. It's not a huge amount that was lost, but it's still the essence of my hard work, so I'm very sorry. Now before i go in investing, first study the company that i want to invest , see if they have a great reputation and if they have proven things. But we know that they are good at making people smell good to attract a bite in their trap.

The best thing to do now is to study different investments such as staking, mining and many more . Remember always be careful and think twice before investing.

Any company can disappear or go bankrupt-even one with a long-standing excellent reputation. Some companies purposely create a great ephemeral reputation in order to disappear after raising a huge amount of money. Losing money is part of life, and you shouldn't dwell on it too much. You should try to find a positive even in this extremely unpleasant event.
chrisculanag

Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 07:58:59 AM

Any company can disappear or go bankrupt-even one with a long-standing excellent reputation. Some companies purposely create a great ephemeral reputation in order to disappear after raising a huge amount of money. Losing money is part of life, and you shouldn't dwell on it too much. You should try to find a positive even in this extremely unpleasant event.

But it will be better and less mistakes in your planning to invest if this approach is taken. We know that most of the new budding companies are just making their names good for the audience to attract. Even so, if we lose the investment we entered, you are right to just be positive and look for other investments and any business to get back on our loss.

LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 24, 2023, 08:20:54 AM

~snip~

That's why its important to use money that you can afford to lose so such feelings won't come to you when you're losing your money in a scam project. I once felt that when I lose my money in a project that becomes a scam after a few months of running cause when I did research the project is looking promising and had decent progress, I end up investing 500$ in that project and after few months I lost all my investment. I feels desperate at that time since its not money that I can afford to lose but I made that experience as a learning.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: