Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:21:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 1158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UEFA Champions League 2023/24 Season  (Read 121798 times)
kro55

Activity: 1624
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 05:12:26 PM

Not entirely sure Bayern Munich will give Manchester United an easy victory, because even though Bayern Munich has qualified for the round of 16 but I am sure. Of course Bayern Munich will still play their key players, although maybe not completely but at least Bayern Munich will also try not to be defeated by Manchester Untied. Because yes, of course Bayern Munich also has prestige and thus, then Bayern Munich will not play elephant football to let Manchester United win easily, I am sure that will not happen.
Manchester United must determine their own fate and depending on the results of Copenhagen match with Galatasaray, if these two competitors draw while Manchester United manages to beat Bayern Munich, then Manchester United will certainly qualify for the knockout rounds. But if one of Copenhagen and Galatasaray wins the match, Manchester United victory will not be able to keep them in the UCL. Ten Hag must try to save Manchester United so they can survive in European competition, at least if they are eliminated from the UCL they can get a ticket to the Europa League.

The first thing is that Manchester United must win against Bayern Munich. And after the win of Manchester United we have to see the result of the match of Galatasaray vs Copenhagen. As weak as Manchester United are right now, it is highly unlikely that this team will beat a strong team like Bayern Munich. Manchester United's performance has been poor and erratic. We haven't seen Manchester United play well this season against any big team. Manchester United will not win against Bayern Munich. And I think Manchester United will be at the bottom of the points table.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gaza13

Activity: 490
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 05:34:55 PM

Not entirely sure Bayern Munich will give Manchester United an easy victory, because even though Bayern Munich has qualified for the round of 16 but I am sure. Of course Bayern Munich will still play their key players, although maybe not completely but at least Bayern Munich will also try not to be defeated by Manchester Untied. Because yes, of course Bayern Munich also has prestige and thus, then Bayern Munich will not play elephant football to let Manchester United win easily, I am sure that will not happen.
This will of course be a very tough match for Manchester United, even though they have very little chance of qualifying for the next phase, of course Copenhagen and Galatasaray will go all out in this group phase match. Of course, the two coaches will find out how to mix their ingredients to win the match. If the result is a draw and Manchester United can win against Bayern Munich, of course you will qualify for the next phase. It is true what you said that Bayern Munich will rest several of its players, to avoid injury problems to its core players, as they have already qualified for the next phase. Even though they are playing at Mu home ground, Bayern will put up various resistance in the match.

baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1233

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 08:43:47 PM

Actually for Bayern from the 5th match they are also safe so they are not too eager to get 3 points in the previous match because after all they need to save energy for matches that are not too important.
You are right because with the points Bayern Munich have right now there focus is not much on there match against Manchester United because they will like to reserve most of there key players so that they will have enough energy to perform well on there next round, so that will make them use there younger players against Manchester United.

So however if Manchester United utilizes the opportunity and win Bayern Munich they could stand a bit chance of hopping for the second position if Galatasaray and Copenhagen plays draw.

I think even in theory it doesn't make any sense, because in case they can meet in any stage of the tournament, do they need a rival? Even considering it's MU, anything could happen in the moment. Moreover, despite MU's poor performances I think they still have a chance, plus they can't lose and need to hope for a miracle to qualify.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1150

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 08:50:03 PM

~Snip
There is no other way for Manchester United other than to win the last match of the group stage which will be played at Old Trafford. Bayern Munich, which has been confirmed as group winners, will not take risks in this match, perhaps Tuchel will field a second layer of squad to give the reserve players a chance to play while also resting the main players who have always played in different competitions.
If Thomas Tuchel uses substitute players at Old Trafford, Manchester United must take advantage of the opportunity to add three points. Victory will open up opportunities for Manchester United to accompany Bayern Munich to the round of 16 if the other match between Copenhagen vs Galatasaray is a draw.
Manchester United's chances of qualifying for the round of 16 are very low, but they must still try to win the match against Bayern Munich. There are good hopes for Manchester United to qualify for the round of 16 if they beat Bayern Munich, at least Manchester United can still qualify for the Europa League if one of Galatasaray or Copenhagen wins the match.

Winning is mandatory for Manchester United, but Bayern Munich is a team that is very difficult to beat. The performance of his first team was very good, but Manchester United would have been better if Tuchel had not played his main squad in that match. I hope Tuchel can provide good competition in the remaining group stage matches, this will make Manchester United fail.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 08:51:05 PM

Replacing Erik Ten Hag this season seems a little too late because Manchester United can no longer fight for the last 16 in the Champions League because there is 1 rather tough match remaining.
Manchester United management ought replace coach Erik Ten Hag in 1/3 when Manchester United experienced consecutive defeats in the Champions League where Manchester United could not get full points against Copenhagen and Galatasaray so Manchester United could still fight for the remaining matches to compete for 2nd place in Group A the UCL.

~snip~
Indeed, there are many news reports that Ten Hag is predicted to be the first coach to be fired. But so far there has been no new official news. Bad results in the UCL and then losing 1-0 to Newcastle certainly gave this bald coach additional disappointment. The first season of Ten Hag looks convincing. But Ten Hag's second season was disappointing. It's like he lost his superpowers. If there is no improvement by the end of the season I think I also agree that Ten Hag should leave soon. Man United must start looking for another coach. LOL
Roseline492

Activity: 280
Merit: 158

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2023, 09:01:43 PM

Actually for Bayern from the 5th match they are also safe so they are not too eager to get 3 points in the previous match because after all they need to save energy for matches that are not too important.
You are right because with the points Bayern Munich have right now there focus is not much on there match against Manchester United because they will like to reserve most of there key players so that they will have enough energy to perform well on there next round, so that will make them use there younger players against Manchester United.

So however if Manchester United utilizes the opportunity and win Bayern Munich they could stand a bit chance of hopping for the second position if Galatasaray and Copenhagen plays draw.

Yeah perhaps you are right because I was only seeing it in one perception that since Bayern Munich has gotten enough points they may not put more energy on the match so perhaps I could be mistaken because just like you said no matter how many point Bayern Munich may have gotten they will never allow Manchester United to win them, although is quite obvious that Bayern Munich will not use all there key players but majority of them may likely play.

So the truth is that whichever way they play the match it will never be easy with Manchester United because if they are able to lose to so many smaller team is it Bayern Munich that's bigger than them they will win.

Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 80

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 10:27:24 PM

I think even in theory it doesn't make any sense, because in case they can meet in any stage of the tournament, do they need a rival? Even considering it's MU, anything could happen in the moment. Moreover, despite MU's poor performances I think they still have a chance, plus they can't lose and need to hope for a miracle to qualify.
I know nothing complex about Manchester United history but I know they did actually lifted major trophies in past decades and Sir Alex Ferguson was the man of the year with the outstanding performance. Erik Ten Hag have dismantled the ongoing excellent performance for Manchester United, look at them today. They're suffering and I doubt if they will be able to stand the heavy force upcoming their way this season. Manchester united only need a miracle to happen on that day because it's definitely not going to be an easy match for the Red Devils. But for Bayern Munich, they will become the predator and Manchester United is called the prey in the match.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
dravenbtc

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 11:29:52 PM

Wether Manchester United will be playing to their full strength in other to win again Bayern Munich as a revenge for losing at the home of the German club in September or trying to win in other to progress to the knockout stages of this season's UEFA Champions League competition, it doesn't change the fact that the possibility of reaching the round of 16 is mathematically not in their own hands as a win by any of the sides between Copenhagen and Galatasaray will send the Old Trafford club crashing out of this season's UCL competition.

Bayern Munich is undoubtedly the strongest team in the group A and the only team in the group that's yet to lose a match in the competition and I don't even expect them to lose against Manchester United and that's why I think it's almost impossible to see Manchester United progress to the next round as they'll be needing a win against Bayern Munich and a draw in the game between Copenhagen and Galatasaray to make it to the next round of the competition. United fans already aren't happy with the club's manager Erik Ten Hag because of his poor performance with the team this season both in Europe and in domestic competitions and I'll be surprised to see him remain at the club till the end of the season.
The last Champion League faceoff results left most teams to calculated qualifications for the round of 16. A whole lot of teams advancement doesn't necessarily depend on the outcome of their final group game, but rather on the outcome of other group team games too, United drew to Galatasaray so did Copenhagen to Munich.

Now the advancement is certain alone for Munich but the other three would have to fight in their own final games and still pray that the counterpart teams get a result that'd give them a chance to qualify as well. I don't know how United will face Munich because they're not in form even if they'd be the hosts, Munich are doing exceedingly well and they've not failed to make clubs stay down. Ten Hag has to do the greatest needful and also pray really hard because their destiny isn't in their hands solely.
This will be a difficult match for Manchester United because they will face Bayern Munich, but there is no other choice for Erik Ten Hag but to mobilize his best squad to play optimally and win this important match.
Even though it is impossible, nothing is impossible if Erik Ten Hag can formulate the best strategy and can also place the right players, with the best tactics and also prayers to beat Bayern Munich.
And I'm not saying Manchester United don't perform well, they are just inconsistent with match results but sometimes surprising.
I think Bayern Munich will test Manchester United. Bayern's top group stage finish shows their strength and consistency. They don't give up their lead easy, therefore United must perform well. I think United can surprise. They've had intermittent brilliance this season. Ten Hag's strategy and luck could make a difference. Undoubtedly, it will be a difficult climb.

Main issue with United is inconsistency. They can shine and fail. This game requires their finest play throughout. Ten Hag must build up the necessary strategies and mentally prepare the players for such a high-pressure contest. Who knows if they can find that strategy-mental strength sweet spot? Maybe they can upset Bayern's confidence.

I agree, in addition Bayern didn't played match on Saturday, the players could rest, now they will play in Frankfurt and fly to Manchester, I think that United will attack from first minute but the result may be similar to the one against in Allianz Arena, in favor of Bayern, where will be swapping goalkeepers on Manuel, who ofc will defend his situation better than Sven.
Sakanwa

Activity: 490
Merit: 132

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 11:39:35 PM

Arsenal are among one of the teams feared in the champions league this season,they have been so solid and fearsome in their performances so far,they came out top of their group,defeating Lens by 6:0,the first to win with that margin in the champions league this season.It is no doubt that Mikel Arteta is really doing something incredible in that team,he has built a winning mentality in his players,and all they want to do now is winning each games as it come.They are also seating ontop of the premier league table with 2 points.
At this stage,it is good to acknowledge the good work that Arteta is doing in the team,and for bringing Arsenal this far,he is really a genius.

BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 11:47:37 PM

I actually doubt Bayern would give that up because it would be tarnishing their unbeaten group stage record.
It should be realized that Bayern is the only club that has never tasted defeat in the group phase for the last 6 seasons because they have tasted defeat in the group phase in the 2017/2018 season and even then only one time they lost so with achievements like this it is clear they will not return to defeat just because they want Manchester United to have a great opportunity to qualify because even if Manchester United win but one of Copenhagen / Galasaray wins Manchester United will also not be able to qualify even though there is a guarantee of entering the Europa League.
I don't think Bayern will have their unbeaten group stage record ruined this season.
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 04, 2023, 11:56:22 PM

Manchester United must determine their own fate and depending on the results of Copenhagen match with Galatasaray, if these two competitors draw while Manchester United manages to beat Bayern Munich, then Manchester United will certainly qualify for the knockout rounds. But if one of Copenhagen and Galatasaray wins the match, Manchester United victory will not be able to keep them in the UCL. Ten Hag must try to save Manchester United so they can survive in European competition, at least if they are eliminated from the UCL they can get a ticket to the Europa League.

The first thing is that Manchester United must win against Bayern Munich. And after the win of Manchester United we have to see the result of the match of Galatasaray vs Copenhagen. As weak as Manchester United are right now, it is highly unlikely that this team will beat a strong team like Bayern Munich. Manchester United's performance has been poor and erratic. We haven't seen Manchester United play well this season against any big team. Manchester United will not win against Bayern Munich. And I think Manchester United will be at the bottom of the points table.
How big the chance for the match between galatasaray vs copenhagen to end with draw? It's having very low chance to happen. Im not saying that's impossible but seeing the condition if the match between copenhagen and galatasaray will be determining the fact of three times include united. Everything is still possible to happen but we must try to note that if MU can qualify as long as draw will happen in other match. Im not really sure manchester united will able to beat bayern as well.
So, take it easy. Even though if united will not pass it then it will not be end for the world. People shall understand that MU can have another chance to participate in the UCL again next season.

The most important match that is going to determine the fate of manchester united in UCL this season. Ten hag shall be sacked if united will fail to qualify.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 351

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 12:16:32 AM

Even though Bayern Munich won't give Manchester United an easy win, that won't make them fixture their key players in a group stage match they have qualified already. No football coach would ever do that to play his key players in a match they have fewer worries about in qualifying. They will prefer to fixture their second-team players with some first-team players together.
I suspect that's what will happen from Bayern Munich's side, while Manchester United will play with their full squad to make sure they win the match by all means

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
ancafe

Merit: 693

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 02:51:38 AM

Forty percent of Manchester United can win the match when facing Bayern Munich because he sees the ability of Tuchel's foster children who are quite consistent today and the other 60 percent of Galatasaray vs Copenhagen can play a draw so that Manchester United qualify for the next round. Seeing a number of opportunities that have, I am pessimistic that Manchester United can qualify for the next round but because I like Manchester United so that despite the small opportunities we still hope there is a miracle in this match.

Manchester United made a mistake in the previous match so that it made their chances smaller, even though previously they had excelled and the mistake could not be separated from the blunder of the goalkeeper. This scenario is not expected because of the small chance of Manchester United and maybe they will also have difficulty in the league to qualify for the Champions League next season if Erik Ten Hak does not fix the weaknesses of his team.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 04:55:11 AM

Quote from: hahay
Quote from: Roseline492

I think, this group is among the strongest teams in this champions league table because before Bayern Munich got to that position to qualified for the round 16 made them to go through a lot of challenges but they overcame at the end. Bayern Munich is well prepared for this season to take a good lead through out this season, and they will show some new strategies that will give them the opportunity to achieve victory from Manchester united. If you look at what Manchester united are displaying in premier league competition and other competitions,you will know that they don't have good keeper that can help them not to allow Bayern Munich strikers not to score goals in this match.

tusandii

Activity: 1498
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 05:03:36 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2023, 04:12:07 PM by tusandii

I think, this group is among the strongest teams in this champions league table because before Bayern Munich got to that position to qualified for the round 16 made them to go through a lot of challenges but they overcame at the end. Bayern Munich is well prepared for this season to take a good lead through out this season, and they will show some new strategies that will give them the opportunity to achieve victory from Manchester united. If you look at what Manchester united are displaying in premier league competition and other competitions,you will know that they don't have good keeper that can help them not to allow Bayern Munich strikers not to score goals in this match.
Yes, almost everyone is sure that Bayern Munich will win the match against Manchester United, which currently has many bad problems such as a weak coach, goalkeeper and defender.
Without a doubt, Munich will achieve results that ensure that this club will qualify for the next round and in terms of performance, Bayern Munich can at least get 2 scores in the upcoming match and maybe Manchester United 0.
Even though there will be a surprise draw, it will not change Munich position, which is clear that they will qualify and as a bettor it is better to choose the option of betting on the total score.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2023, 05:23:26 AM

Yes, almost everyone is sure that Bayern Munich will win the match against Manchester United, which currently has many bad problems such as a weak coach, goalkeeper and defender.
Without a doubt, Munich will achieve results that ensure that this club will qualify for the next round and in terms of performance, Bayern Munich can at least get 2 scores in the upcoming match and maybe Manchester United 0.
Even though there will be a surprise draw, it will not change Munich's position, which is clear that they will qualify and as a bettor it is better to choose the option of betting on the total score.
Betting on Manchester United to win is purely a lost of bet because I'm aware about the poor form of the English club and they don't stand any solid chance to win Bayern Munich this season either home or away. Erik Ten Hag should leave things the way they are and focused on the next step EPL game after UEFA Champions League. That is never a game to count winning for the Red Devils because they're so not capable of winning Bayern Munich. They easily lost to Copenhagen and Galatasaray and talk of winning or even drawing points with Bayern Munich seems impossible in the current race this season.

Stake VIP wager
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 05:52:39 AM

Even though there will be a surprise draw, it will not change Munich's position, which is clear that they will qualify and as a bettor it is better to choose the option of betting on the total score.
Betting on Manchester United to win is purely a lost of bet because I'm aware about the poor form of the English club and they don't stand any solid chance to win Bayern Munich this season either home or away. Erik Ten Hag should leave things the way they are and focused on the next step EPL game after UEFA Champions League. That is never a game to count winning for the Red Devils because they're so not capable of winning Bayern Munich. They easily lost to Copenhagen and Galatasaray and talk of winning or even drawing points with Bayern Munich seems impossible in the current race this season.

@borobichok while I have been critical of Manchester United but do i expect them to stun Bayern hell yes I do because in the previous match against Bayern they played very well and Manchester United know if they lose they’re out hence they’ll be further motivated to win and thus they’ll be dangerous to play against. Lastly I feel that Tuchel may also rest his star player’s since as it makes no sense to play them because they have already secured a spot for themselves and resting player’s could be a smart move too.
rendravolt

Activity: 2030
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 05:58:22 AM

It seems that it is true that Manchester United should focus on EPL matches because their schedule before the end of the year is very tough, such as against Chelsea and Liverpool. They must forget the victory against Bayern Munich and must be more rational in accepting the defeat against Bayern Munich. Betting on Bayern Munich's victory makes the most sense, especially since they have a striker who has experience against English teams.

Their chances of qualifying are impossible, especially with the players' random performance, we would all agree that this season's Champions League is over for them. Copenhagen and Galatasaray were their nightmares in the group stage and who would have thought that against those two teams alone they would be unable to win and suffer even more bad results.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
topbitcoin

Merit: 689

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 06:07:05 AM

A gamble that will be troublesome if you really want to stay at Manchester United bcause looking from their current condition
i  still feel it will be futile. But speaking of betting i prefer to be on both of  team to scored in this match.

Manchester United will struggle t o win but they are still likely to score.
Manchester United attacking line in the Champions League this time is still  very good although the defense is very bad but to score goals this possibility can be done because they still have productivity that can be used as a benchmark. 

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RaltcoinsB
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

View Profile
December 05, 2023, 06:24:34 AM

Quote from: hahay
Quote from: Roseline492

Manchester United will play their last game in the group and Bayern Munich is not an easy team to beat. Manchester United will win this match and Copenhagen will wait for the Galatasaray match to end in a draw. I guess any other possibility doesn't help them get out of the group. If either Galatasaray or Copenhagen wins the match, Manchester will at best go to the UEL.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 ... 1158 »
  Print  

Jump to: