Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:39:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 [1188] 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 ... 1251 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UEFA Champions League 2023/24 Season  (Read 135007 times)
Chilwell

Activity: 574
Merit: 425

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2024, 06:33:12 PM

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich
Aggregate 2-2

Real Madrid StartXI: 4-2-3-1

Andriy Lunin; Daniel Carvajal; Antonio Rüdiger; Nacho Fernández; Ferland Mendy; Aurélien Tchouaméni; Toni Kroos; Federico Valverde; Jude Bellingham; Rodrygo; Vinícius Júnior

Bayern Munich StartXI: 4-2-3-1

Manuel Neuer; Joshua Kimmich; Matthijs de Ligt; Eric Dier; Noussair Mazraoui; Konrad Laimer; Aleksandar Pavlović; Leroy Sané; Jamal Musiala; Serge Gnabry; Harry Kane

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
adultcrypto

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 06:36:52 PM

Borussia reaching the final of the Champions League is a bit of a surprise. In the first semi-final they played great. In the second match Borussia were lucky, PSG hit the bar twice and at the end of the second match they hit the crossbar twice. But I can't say that Dortmund reached the final undeservedly. Still, Borussia were very lucky in the second game, will they be as lucky in the final?
I was not in any way surprised because Borussia Dortmund is a good team and their experience in the Champions League is almost equal to that of PSG which is just finalist. Any team that have tested the final in this century and have some form good strategy, will always do well. They are not to be taken for granted. From the way Borussia Dortmund played, you can see that they played boldly and with determination, they came to win and they did. Any team the wins between Bayern Munic and Real Madrid will really have a hard time playing Dortmund

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Gencecikmen
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1098

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 06:37:02 PM

Borussia Dortmund eliminated French Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) in the semifinal round by winning 2-0 on aggregate yesterday to advance to the UEFA Champions League final. Dortmund who won the first leg 1-0 with Niclas Fullkrug's goal in Germany on May 1, won the second leg match with a header by German defender Mats Hummels in the 50th minute at Parc Des Princes.  PSG's four goal attempts came back from the crossbar. Also Dortmund claimed their only Champions League trophy in 1997.

I'm kicking myself for not making a small bet on Borussia to win, when the odds were at something like x25.0.
Great win by the Dortmund team, they might not be doing that great in the Bundeliga (currently occupying 5th place), but if they manage to win the UCL I'm sure their fans will forgive them. It would be their second time to win the UCL Cup, the first time was in 1997, so quite a long time ago.

As for the game itself, PSG was extremely unlucky, I think they had like 4 shots that went off the post/cross-bar, but it's fair to say that the Dortmund's win is fully deserved.

I completely agree with you, I think Dortmund fully deserved the win. I want Dortmund to win the Champions League trophy victory this season.

In addition to, the second leg of Real Madrid and Bayern Munich's Champions League wiil be semi-final at the Bernabeu at tonight. The mouthwatering tie is on a knife-edge after last week's 2-2 draw at the Allianz Arena.

Real Madrid's starting XI against Bayern Munich: Lunin, Carvajal, Rudiger, Nacho, Mendy, Tchouameni, Kroos, Valverde, Bellingham, Rodrygo, Vinicius Junior.
Subs: Courtois, Eder Militao, Modric, Camavinga, Joselu, Lucas, Ceballos, Garcia, Diaz, Guler, Arrizabalaga.

Bayern Munich's starting XI against Real Madrid: Neuer, Kimmich, de Ligt, Dier, Mazraoui, Laimer, Pavlovic, Sane, Musiala, Gnabry, Kane.
Subs: Upamecano, Kim, Goretzka, Choupo-Moting, Zaragoza, Peretz, Davies, Muller, Ulreich, Tel.

Sakanwa

Activity: 518
Merit: 141

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 06:39:53 PM

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich
Aggregate 2-2

Real Madrid StartXI: 4-2-3-1

Andriy Lunin; Daniel Carvajal; Antonio Rüdiger; Nacho Fernández; Ferland Mendy; Aurélien Tchouaméni; Toni Kroos; Federico Valverde; Jude Bellingham; Rodrygo; Vinícius Júnior

Bayern Munich StartXI: 4-2-3-1

Manuel Neuer; Joshua Kimmich; Matthijs de Ligt; Eric Dier; Noussair Mazraoui; Konrad Laimer; Aleksandar Pavlović; Leroy Sané; Jamal Musiala; Serge Gnabry; Harry Kane
We are saying Madrid are very deadly,but with this starting line up I'm seeing here,Bayern are even more deadlier.Their  front three is very sharp,Kane,Gnabry and Sane.Thye are even more deadlier that that of Madrid's own.If I am to give a prediction about the match I will give them a draw,then I think Bayern will edge them in penalties.
This is a very tough game,and I hope Hope Madrid wins,but I'm not seeing them win that game,I think the Germans will go home smiling at the end of the day.

Baki202

Activity: 308
Merit: 184

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 06:49:08 PM

Of course, this is quite a suffocating thing for PSG, where they have spent quite a lot of money but still failed to win the most prestigious trophy in Europe. I think PSG's management side needs to be improved as a whole because I see this team as if there is no clear road map. Especially for Mbappe, it seems like he is starting to get annoyed with the situation at PSG, even though he has been given a lot of freedom, including his contract. Failure after failure seems to have become so suffocating for the rich team from France.
PSG wasted opportunity for them to have made it to the finals and money does not matter if you are not getting results, the same thing happened to Chelsea after they spent a good amount of money on players and changing coaches still no result. The target should be how can they start getting results not just sending and spending even if you’re not getting results. The trophy would have given them a good recognition and a dream come through for some of the players. And if they continue like this mbappe will eventually leave and go to a club that can help him to fulfill his dreams, they looked weak both psg is actually not weak.

Winterfrost

Activity: 638
Merit: 135

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 06:52:40 PM

Borussia reaching the final of the Champions League is a bit of a surprise. In the first semi-final they played great. In the second match Borussia were lucky, PSG hit the bar twice and at the end of the second match they hit the crossbar twice. But I can't say that Dortmund reached the final undeservedly. Still, Borussia were very lucky in the second game, will they be as lucky in the final?
As you said Borussia reaching the final is a surprise because the match against PSG was a very sweet match to watch. In the first leg of the semi final Dortmund got an impressive possession over PSG aswell in the second leg. Dortmund was also lucky yesterday night because PSG had  a total  30 shots. They might never be lucky during the final against Bayern Munich or Real Madrid , the only solution is to get better.

CroverNo01

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 06:57:43 PM

Of course, this is quite a suffocating thing for PSG, where they have spent quite a lot of money but still failed to win the most prestigious trophy in Europe. I think PSG's management side needs to be improved as a whole because I see this team as if there is no clear road map. Especially for Mbappe, it seems like he is starting to get annoyed with the situation at PSG, even though he has been given a lot of freedom, including his contract. Failure after failure seems to have become so suffocating for the rich team from France.
PSG wasted opportunity for them to have made it to the finals and money does not matter if you are not getting results, the same thing happened to Chelsea after they spent a good amount of money on players and changing coaches still no result. The target should be how can they start getting results not just sending and spending even if you’re not getting results. The trophy would have given them a good recognition and a dream come through for some of the players. And if they continue like this mbappe will eventually leave and go to a club that can help him to fulfill his dreams, they looked weak both psg is actually not weak.

I think now that Mbape has not been able to get to the finals of the champions league,I think it will really trigger his move from PSG.He thought that he would be able to lift that champions league trophy with PSG since he was their stand out player,but it didn't happen because collective effort wins a trophy,and not individual effort.He will now go to a new club,which is Madrid to see if he can lift the trophy when he gets there.Dortmund were too good for PSG to defeat because they were too United and coordinated, therefore,their opponent could not penetrate.
The game I'm about watching is the Madrid vs Bayern game,and the game is kicking off immediately,I am in support that Madrid wins this game.
Unsoldier
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1331

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 06:59:45 PM

I was not in any way surprised because Borussia Dortmund is a good team and their experience in the Champions League is almost equal to that of PSG which is just finalist. Any team that have tested the final in this century and have some form good strategy, will always do well. They are not to be taken for granted. From the way Borussia Dortmund played, you can see that they played boldly and with determination, they came to win and they did. Any team the wins between Bayern Munic and Real Madrid will really have a hard time playing Dortmund

Real Madrid is in great shape and will have a huge advantage on their home field. Bayern will be hard to resist away. Last week's game Bayern vs Real turned out to be equal. Hopefully, today the teams will play attacking soccer and score at least three goals apiece.

ancafe

Activity: 1638
Merit: 694

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 07:00:47 PM

My prediction is that Dortmund will fail to advance to the final but in the end they will succeed in beating PSG for the second time. What I saw was that Dortmund played a little more relaxed and less rushed so they defended so solidly. Meanwhile, PSG tried to press because they had to steal one goal first to equalize the aggregate goals, but in the end PSG failed and Dortmund, on the other hand, managed to score one goal in the match.

We will watch a match that is no less exciting, where the Spanish giants will face the Bundesliga giants. I think the chances are much bigger for Real Madrid even though they were both playing well before. Tuchel is a little more under pressure because they will face Real Madrid at home and I think Ancelotti already has a strategy to beat Bayern Munich for this match.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Fiatless

Activity: 560
Merit: 551

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 07:02:39 PM

Borussia reaching the final of the Champions League is a bit of a surprise. In the first semi-final they played great. In the second match Borussia were lucky, PSG hit the bar twice and at the end of the second match, they hit the crossbar twice. But I can't say that Dortmund reached the final undeservedly. Still, Borussia were very lucky in the second game, will they be as lucky in the final?
Agreed Borussia Dortmund was just very lucky to be in the finals. Even in the first leg semi-final match, PSG also hit the post twice. This is another indication that football wins can also be determined by luck. PSG strikers were also wasteful upfront because they missed a whole lot of chances. Dortmund will definitely be the underdog in the finals because Real Madrid and Bayern Munich are the better sides. Before now I was supporting PSG since they have never lifted the trophy. Since it didn't turn out as planned,  I have shifted my support to Borussia Dortmund because they have just won the Champions League trophy once. Today's game will be the finals before the main finals because the two teams involved play quality and entertaining football.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2024, 07:07:35 PM

A pumped up atmosphere in Santiago Bernabeu. Arguably the most important match for European clubs for this year have began.
Real Madrid are of course the favorite here but with 1st leg ending in equals, this 90 minute could favor any team. A corner within the first 30 seconds of game for Real Madrid and for the first few minutes, it's Real Madrid in attack with almost full possesion. This is going to be one of the best matches between these two teams. The winner might be the winner for this season of Champions trophy.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Uruhara

Activity: 616
Merit: 601

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 07:15:53 PM

Indeed, more people expected PSG to qualify for the final. But the results said otherwise. Now it is Dortmund who are finally in the Final. Even though PSG continues to play well. Even in game statistics, PSG is quite far ahead. And what I don't understand is that good opportunities always end up hitting the post and crossbar. Maybe this is what is meant by being unlucky enough to even beat the strongest team.

In the Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich match, the same thing might happen. But I believe that in terms of shooting accuracy, Real Madrid players are always superior.
Dortmund is unpredictable team success raising to final round of Champion League this season and waiting for the opponent team in the final between Madrid or Bayern Munich match few minutes later. Dortmund totally more defense for last match against PSG and success make the PSG attacking line get frustrated after difficult scoring goals behind unbelievable with the match statistic.
In football match the winner not always team who has ball possession or most attempt dominance but who has solid performance and keep consistent from the first until last minutes.
Actually Dortmund will interested for facing Bayern Munich in the final round than Real Madrid, current performance of Bayern in domestic league not quit well seems has bigger chance for winning UCL trophy than have to face Madrid.
Dortmund has indeed become a dark horse that surprised everyone because they managed to reach the final completely unexpectedly since the UCL started. And of course Dortmund will be more hopeful of meeting Bayern in the Final. Because against Real Madrid will definitely be a more difficult match for Dortmund. But the results will be answered today. Well now the Bayern vs Real Madrid match is underway. And just now Real Madrid almost scored a goal. Unfortunately, the shot hit the goal post again. just like the Dortmund vs PSG match yesterday.  Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GiftedMAN

Activity: 812
Merit: 551

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2024, 07:19:43 PM

Borussia reaching the final of the Champions League is a bit of a surprise. In the first semi-final they played great. In the second match Borussia were lucky, PSG hit the bar twice and at the end of the second match, they hit the crossbar twice. But I can't say that Dortmund reached the final undeservedly. Still, Borussia were very lucky in the second game, will they be as lucky in the final?
Agreed Borussia Dortmund was just very lucky to be in the finals. Even in the first leg semi-final match, PSG also hit the post twice. This is another indication that football wins can also be determined by luck. PSG strikers were also wasteful upfront because they missed a whole lot of chances. Dortmund will definitely be the underdog in the finals because Real Madrid and Bayern Munich are the better sides. Before now I was supporting PSG since they have never lifted the trophy. Since it didn't turn out as planned,  I have shifted my support to Borussia Dortmund because they have just won the Champions League trophy once. Today's game will be the finals before the main finals because the two teams involved play quality and entertaining football.

I think regardless of the luck that was with Dortmund in both legs they actually played better than PSG because they were able to make use of their opportunities to score goals in the first and second leg of the semi finals,  firstly in the first leg in Germany Dortmund dominated the game and had more good chances and they scored and defended the one goal now coming to the second leg PSG had some useful attempts which would have resulted to goals if not for the help of the goal post that prevented the ball from entering inside the net. At this point of the competition, Dortmund is no longer the underdog team because in the finals anything is possible and the performance of Dortmund alone shows how determined they are in winning the finals since it is the only ticket they need to be in the champions league next season as they are not among the top4 in their league this season. The finals will be played among 11 players in each team and Dortmund may end up winning the teams we see as favorite in the champions league.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Chilwell

Activity: 574
Merit: 425

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2024, 07:20:42 PM

It is possible for Dortmund to lift the Champions league title because winning all the competition apart from home league are very easy to win, only home league required much consistency before a club win it, because it takes a lot long time to finish it so good performance is very important, Dortmund position now is similar to that Chelsea when the won 2020/2021 season champions league, Chelsea were in four place in the Premier League table and were able to win champions league, i will not be surprised if  Dortmund can also fall in that luck, because it all about luck and also very easy to win. Let see what Real Madrid and Bayern Munich will play tonight.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Ahli38

Activity: 826
Merit: 741

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2024, 07:22:50 PM

A pumped up atmosphere in Santiago Bernabeu. Arguably the most important match for European clubs for this year have began.
Real Madrid are of course the favorite here but with 1st leg ending in equals, this 90 minute could favor any team. A corner within the first 30 seconds of game for Real Madrid and for the first few minutes, it's Real Madrid in attack with almost full possesion. This is going to be one of the best matches between these two teams. The winner might be the winner for this season of Champions trophy.
I never cease to be amazed by Carlo Ancelotti. because this coach always knows how to use which strategy at the right time. And we can see that Real Madrid in this second leg played enthusiastically and with a high level of aggressiveness from the start. And even though Real Madrid has become more attacking, Real Madrid's defense is still difficult for Bayern to penetrate. So the result now is that Real Madrid really controls the match very well. But Bayern is also a strong team. So in the next few minutes a different situation could occur. because sometimes changes in ball possession often occur in important matches like this.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Google+

Activity: 2436
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 07:22:54 PM

The second leg match between Madrid and Munich has begun, Bayern Munich started the match so far quite convincingly and even they have tried a little surprise early in the game after after gnabry was able to run fast to the front of the penalty area but unfortunately Kane was not able to be in the right position, both teams have so far tried to play in high intensity and even Madrid almost broke Madrid's goal but fortunately Neur was able to thwart Chances are, looking at the current game of the two teams, it seems that it will be difficult to guess which team will win, even though Madrid play at the Bernabeu, but Munich plays like it does not have the burden that many people expect.

Both teams fielded their best squads today and of course we could see the game was tight so even a little mistake made would certainly lead to defeat, both teams have high motivation to reach the final round but I think it looks like today match will probably continue until extra time because indeed both have had a pretty good performance so far.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Oluwa-btc

Activity: 840
Merit: 573

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 07:25:56 PM

Josep Pep Guardiola knows that there's no luck whenever it comes to football, and Dane goes to the legendary Johan Cruyff who also made this statement first.
They might have not done so well but they utilized the chance they had in both meetings and I'm proud of them. All the way from the group of hell they came up to the finals.
Chelsea fans and Manchester United fans are hoping player's like Jadon Sancho and Matseen will definitely end up winning the Champions League Competition this season.

Paris Saint Germany Strikers didn't do enough, infact just like old times they did not have a productive midfied supporting the attacking players and breaking into tue defense of Borrussia Dortmund with those killer passes.

90 minutes will definitely decide how the game ends and I'm hoping for the best. If Bayern Munich gets to the finals, Chances of Harry Kane winning the Ballon d'or would be sure and great to see.
Parisians screwed things up again, I'm not so excited with em.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ahli38

Activity: 826
Merit: 741

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2024, 07:35:56 PM

The second leg match between Madrid and Munich has begun, Bayern Munich started the match so far quite convincingly and even they have tried a little surprise early in the game after after gnabry was able to run fast to the front of the penalty area but unfortunately Kane was not able to be in the right position, both teams have so far tried to play in high intensity and even Madrid almost broke Madrid's goal but fortunately Neur was able to thwart Chances are, looking at the current game of the two teams, it seems that it will be difficult to guess which team will win, even though Madrid play at the Bernabeu, but Munich plays like it does not have the burden that many people expect.

Both teams fielded their best squads today and of course we could see the game was tight so even a little mistake made would certainly lead to defeat, both teams have high motivation to reach the final round but I think it looks like today match will probably continue until extra time because indeed both have had a pretty good performance so far.
I agree that Bayern here plays as if without any pressure. From what I see, Bayern plays as comfortably as Real Madrid. It's just that the tactics used by Real Madrid make it difficult for Bayern to attack at times. This was different from the first leg where Bayern could build attacks more freely. In this second leg, both teams played aggressively. And I feel like this is a final match even though it's only a semi-final.

Kane seems to have to be closely guarded by Real Madrid players because this great player from England can really endanger Real Madrid's goal at any time when he has the opportunity.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1155

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2024, 07:37:28 PM

As you said Borussia reaching the final is a surprise because the match against PSG was a very sweet match to watch. In the first leg of the semi final Dortmund got an impressive possession over PSG aswell in the second leg. Dortmund was also lucky yesterday night because PSG had  a total  30 shots. They might never be lucky during the final against Bayern Munich or Real Madrid , the only solution is to get better.

Well I think almost everyone was surprised to see PSG beaten at home we even thought it would be impossible to draw but that is the fact that PSG had to be eliminated in the semi-finals and I'm sure many gamblers lose their bets. Today we also have another match as we know, Real Madrid is the favorite team in this match but there is still no guarantee that Real Madrid can beat Bayern Munich, who knows if in the final there will be 2 teams from the Bundesliga.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 07:40:19 PM

we have to give credit to Sancho now
https://youtu.be/w2YOklh0rog?si=eIKFKSD03ub-h64m

Honestly, if Dortmund actually is able to win in the Champions League, I am going to literally lose it. There is no way, literally nowhere that should be happening. But now I am scared that it might happen because there was also nowway they should have been in the semifinals of the Champions League competition in the first place. After that literally nobody gave them any chance to be in the final of the Champions League. And now here we are.

They are in the Champions League final, waiting to see which team is going to be their opponent. It’s like all the stars are aligning perfectly for Dortmund. Sancho leaving Manchester United and playing well for them, Mbappé having a horrible match, a 35 year old defender(Mats Hummels) scoring and also defending properly, maybe there is a story that is waiting to be told.

Pages: « 1 ... 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 [1188] 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 ... 1251 »
  Print  

Jump to: