Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:12:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gender in Gambling [differences between Women and Men in Gambling]  (Read 5565 times)
Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2023, 06:28:26 PM

It's true that some things we often see most times do come to our subconsciousness and before we know it, we've already begin to act them, when it comes to addiction, anyone can fall for it, be it a man or woman, we only have more men into gambling than how women participated in it, if we want to be a gambler, then it must be from the conclusion we made from our mind to do so and not because we by chance finds ourselves in such environment that got us into gambling.

Yes, both women and men can become victims of gambling addiction but I think the probability of women gamblers is quite less as compared to Men's gambling. The reason is that women have more control over their emotions as compared to men. Also, I feel that women more care about money and they can't see their money getting lost in gambling.

This may be another reason, why I believe that women are more sensitive and gambling is not their passion while men are fearless, want to take risks and therefore they feel more enjoyment in gambling and risking their money for big profits.
Women are better to stay away from gambling because they are very emotional and can hold loses for a long time with a physical reaction. Gambling is not really meant for women for the string ones can take a move and try betting if they are ready to take risk and take any loses they incurred.  Gambling is meant for the strong not for people that can not take risk or will react when they start making loses. It is preferable for our women to stay away from gambling than to compete with men that are known to be risk takers in any thing thwy are doing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wiwo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2023, 07:07:08 PM

Women are better to stay away from gambling because they are very emotional and can hold loses for a long time with a physical reaction. Gambling is not really meant for women for the string ones can take a move and try betting if they are ready to take risk and take any loses they incurred.  Gambling is meant for the strong not for people that can not take risk or will react when they start making loses. It is preferable for our women to stay away from gambling than to compete with men that are known to be risk takers in any thing thwy are doing.
For me personally,  I also buy into the idea of women staying off from gambling,  my reason for that is that gambling have a lot of negative aspect much more than the positive one and most time the positivity of gambling is much more friendly to male interest more than it is for the women,  and this is one of the reasons why we have low rate of female involvement in gambling.

Secondly, when it comes to risks,  men are much more exposed to risk much more than the women and since the responsibility of the financial burden of the home rest on men,  they tend to take more risks compared to the women at some point.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Mr.suevie

Activity: 504
Merit: 319

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2023, 07:17:17 PM

It's true that some things we often see most times do come to our subconsciousness and before we know it, we've already begin to act them, when it comes to addiction, anyone can fall for it, be it a man or woman, we only have more men into gambling than how women participated in it, if we want to be a gambler, then it must be from the conclusion we made from our mind to do so and not because we by chance finds ourselves in such environment that got us into gambling.

Yes, both women and men can become victims of gambling addiction but I think the probability of women gamblers is quite less as compared to Men's gambling. The reason is that women have more control over their emotions as compared to men. Also, I feel that women more care about money and they can't see their money getting lost in gambling.

This may be another reason, why I believe that women are more sensitive and gambling is not their passion while men are fearless, want to take risks and therefore they feel more enjoyment in gambling and risking their money for big profits.
I will like to argue this point but since majority of people will think the opposite, I think I will just let you go on with this particular thought but nonetheless the fact still remains that some women in my area do gamble alot and they can handle the losses that comes with it even more than the actual men you are talking about. I have seen some fair share of ladies in my area actually handling gambling activity quite well and I believe when it comes to the gender specification in human, it all depends on the environmental factor that the two gender is exposed to.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 07:55:46 PM

I will like to argue this point but since majority of people will think the opposite, I think I will just let you go on with this particular thought but nonetheless the fact still remains that some women in my area do gamble alot and they can handle the losses that comes with it even more than the actual men you are talking about. I have seen some fair share of ladies in my area actually handling gambling activity quite well and I believe when it comes to the gender specification in human, it all depends on the environmental factor that the two gender is exposed to.
Totally situational and this is why its already expected that conditions would really be entirely be different into each place. Therefore, if they have said on the opposite thing basing on what you have said then its clear that its a male-dominant kind of thing that he's seeing into his place in speaking about gambling on which i do see for it to be normal but well just like as mentioned that there are women who are really that get involved with gambling too in some places and they are hell have that kind of control towards it knowing that women are really just that too soft and emotional
then they do still manage on handling up themselves on such condition.

It is really just that there would really be those people who do really love on discriminating other or opposite sexes just because they cant really be able to do such thing.
There's no way that you could really be able to underestimate or making up conclusions which we know that women are really that also capable on what men can do.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Onyeeze

Activity: 490
Merit: 151

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 08:07:04 PM

I basically agreed with you that gambling have to do with patients and luck and women doesn't have patients in terms of money,  its clear that gambling is not something of the women because they can't bear loss in gambling and they cannot endure some certain things men endure whenever they lose gambling, so I basically believe that any women that have the morality or moral to gamble maybe the man that is her partner is into gambling and the partner do lose in gambling and she knows the method of enduring such kind of loss in gambling, why men will lose continously you can never hear a complain

Odusko

Activity: 882
Merit: 507

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2023, 08:38:25 PM

Do we really have gender specifications for women in gambling, because the gambling industry is not for women since women don't like to take unrealistic risks such as gambling because at some point is either you lose all or part of their money and that is what a woman will never want to do, secondly also, most countries have some form of religion that restricts women a lot and that also have contributed in killing the motivations of most of the women that we have today, to involve in gambling at some level.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Dunamisx

Activity: 840
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 10:00:02 PM

Maybe you should also understand this that we don't have to chase women away from benefiting from gambling, it all about fun and being entertained, women have a poor participating ability on gambling such that you will only discover that few of them are interested in gambling, the few ones shouldn't be denied their rights, when a number of them are not even interested in it because they can't take the risk or afford loosing money on gambling, it's more of a free decision and everyone should have thesame equal right to gamble as long as they are interested.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 11:03:32 PM

Do we really have gender specifications for women in gambling, because the gambling industry is not for women since women don't like to take unrealistic risks such as gambling because at some point is either you lose all or part of their money and that is what a woman will never want to do, secondly also, most countries have some form of religion that restricts women a lot and that also have contributed in killing the motivations of most of the women that we have today, to involve in gambling at some level.
You are speaking in general. There are women that are even can't be par with someone's gambling addiction. Gambling doesn't choose any gender.
We are all people that has different characteristics. It may come to your knowledge that majority of the women don't like to take risk just as what gambling is offering them.
But if you go in the real physical casinos, you'll see that there's not that much difference if you see a woman there just as how we men gambles.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 02, 2023, 11:18:03 PM

You are speaking in general. There are women that are even can't be par with someone's gambling addiction. Gambling doesn't choose any gender.
We are all people that has different characteristics. It may come to your knowledge that majority of the women don't like to take risk just as what gambling is offering them.
But if you go in the real physical casinos, you'll see that there's not that much difference if you see a woman there just as how we men gambles.

Good point, when you are inside casino and see female gambler, you might expect them to share the table or you may see them playing slot with the same level of risk that we have, they are also enjoying and there's also chances that you will see them excessively practicing their rights to play, as long as they have the money and they choose to continue playing then casino owner will let them enjoy and share the practice or that equality in playing the game.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
EluguHcman

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2023, 01:53:22 AM

For different reasons, people who like to gamble see it as fun and for reasons that are more complex than just economics.
Read more (use google translate)

Do you think the results of the research above are correct?

I know that the number of women involved in gambling is very small because in some countries, people's views of female gamblers are still very bad and they are considered dirty and unfit to be a wife. maybe the results of this research can be used by gambling business owners in developing their business.
OP, in my local society with a result of experience in my country, people sees gambling sees gambling as illegal and irresponsible activities that is best designed for men because they believes it is a game that is involved of emotions which women would not be capable to withstand to loose so it is basically termed a game for the fittest as when man is fit in to face anxieties with the potentials of no breakdowns.

And here in my country, men are termed the head, the provider and the pillar of the family so... If a woman is seen gambling all minds would be that she has got to use her husband money to play gambling and she would go home with some nonsensical regrets.

I have witnessed a scenero where a woman went with her little kid to a gambling hall. At her great lost she deposited that her child to go look for money to clear her debits.
I think this is where I was convinced to believe that gambling is a game of the fittest to withstand pleasures at lost.

blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 02:08:28 AM

~
The rate between women gamblers and men gamblers might be lower because most women do not have the interest or time to gambler. Women are mostly house keepers and they take care of their family. Most time, they don't have the time to go to public places like casinos to go and bet because of reactions they might get from male gamblers. There are many reasons why women would rather choose to take care of their family than to be seen in physical or online casinos to bet unless the young females that are coming up to be a mother having no much responsibilities.
Calm down with your misogynistic role picking bro, imposing women on a stereotypical role is just so weird to me or I might be overreacting. As much as I like that your claim supports what I said that there's probably more traditional women in a population but if you just look at the gambling population, we both would probably be wrong because I'm sure that the difference in men and women in gambling might be much smaller than we like to think.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zoomic

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

My post made philipma1957 wear signature

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 01:43:19 PM

~
The rate between women gamblers and men gamblers might be lower because most women do not have the interest or time to gambler. Women are mostly house keepers and they take care of their family. Most time, they don't have the time to go to public places like casinos to go and bet because of reactions they might get from male gamblers. There are many reasons why women would rather choose to take care of their family than to be seen in physical or online casinos to bet unless the young females that are coming up to be a mother having no much responsibilities.
Calm down with your misogynistic role picking bro, imposing women on a stereotypical role is just so weird to me or I might be overreacting. As much as I like that your claim supports what I said that there's probably more traditional women in a population but if you just look at the gambling population, we both would probably be wrong because I'm sure that the difference in men and women in gambling might be much smaller than we like to think.
The house keeping role of women is not a major reason for women not to be much interested in gambling. You said that women are always doing domestic chores such that there is not time for outing. But if you check the statistics of people going on outings, you will understand that women goes more outing . In the beach, in the groceries, in the restaurants, more women are found there.
Also, a female gambler who does house chores will have alot of time to gamble from her phone. Things have changed that one does not necessarily need to visit the offline casino in order to gamble.

Blckhawk saying that the difference between male gamblers and female gamblers is small is not also realistic. Male are much more involved in gambling than women.

terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 01:43:34 PM

Good point, when you are inside casino and see female gambler, you might expect them to share the table or you may see them playing slot with the same level of risk that we have, they are also enjoying and there's also chances that you will see them excessively practicing their rights to play, as long as they have the money and they choose to continue playing then casino owner will let them enjoy and share the practice or that equality in playing the game.
Everyone has their own rights to gamble and that's why there's really no gender issue if it's gambling. When you see a gambler female, it becomes new to our eyes.
But a fact is that there's really no difference when we see someone who's a male gambler and a female gambler. It's just so new in our eyes but both are still gamblers.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2023, 06:20:13 PM

Everyone has their own rights to gamble and that's why there's really no gender issue if it's gambling. When you see a gambler female, it becomes new to our eyes.
But a fact is that there's really no difference when we see someone who's a male gambler and a female gambler. It's just so new in our eyes but both are still gamblers.

I don't agree with your opinion, men and women have different hormones, because the hormones are different, that's why in every decision-making, men and women always have different thoughts, including when gambling. and from various studies, women are more likely to choose to play slots than others because they like to play alone and relax without needing to analyze or anything else (just relying on luck) but there are also some very successful female gamblers who like to play skill-based gambling such as poker and blackjack. Since birth, men and women have the same rights, but there are quite a lot of things that cannot be changed and made equal between men and women.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

GiftedMAN

Activity: 784
Merit: 545

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2023, 09:19:40 PM

~
It is god when everyone knows there boundaries and this will help to make things easier. Gambling is for everyone but must especially for the males. In some societies, women are not meant to be in a casino or gambling platforms to bet looking at the stigma and how the society sees it. Men tend to gamble more than women because men have bigger responsible to keep the family safe and out food on the table for the children. This is one of the reasons why men tend to be gambling to make sure that they meet up to their expectancy as the head.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dunamisx

Activity: 840
Merit: 539

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 09:33:06 PM

~
The house keeping role of women is not a major reason for women not to be much interested in gambling. You said that women are always doing domestic chores such that there is not time for outing. But if you check the statistics of people going on outings, you will understand that women goes more outing . In the beach, in the groceries, in the restaurants, more women are found there.
Also, a female gambler who does house chores will have alot of time to gamble from her phone. Things have changed that one does not necessarily need to visit the offline casino in order to gamble.

Blckhawk saying that the difference between male gamblers and female gamblers is small is not also realistic. Male are much more involved in gambling than women.

Maybe we should just get it once and clear that women don't like gambling on a general terms, just only few among them enjoy gambling, they may be involved in many activities and that alone can serve as their reasons for not having interest in it, but the general one that is applicable for all women is that they don't like gambling, not all but majority and only few among them managed to gamble and among the few, some make it public and open while some keep it a secret.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2144

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 10:03:02 AM

~It doesn't matter that most women don't even want to gamble in those places in the first place. Those who want should be allowed to do so.
~ Sad true, but for those who are already liberated, they are enjoying the freedom where they can do what others can and they are enjoying the luxuries.

And there will be more and more countries like this in the future. Expect more of them women-oriented slots in the years to come. Actually, I don't know, are there any yet? What I see is a lot of men-oriented or gender-neutral ones, but none that are aimed specifically at women. Or, am I wrong?

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 11:12:50 AM

~It doesn't matter that most women don't even want to gamble in those places in the first place. Those who want should be allowed to do so.
~ Sad true, but for those who are already liberated, they are enjoying the freedom where they can do what others can and they are enjoying the luxuries.

And there will be more and more countries like this in the future. Expect more of them women-oriented slots in the years to come. Actually, I don't know, are there any yet? What I see is a lot of men-oriented or gender-neutral ones, but none that are aimed specifically at women. Or, am I wrong?

Personally, I don't see yet but from the place where I am I, equality in terms of playing or visiting casinos are already being practice though there are still lots of women who are not open to be seen inside any offshore gambling location, the vast majorities still dominated by male gamblers and they are still who manage to keep coming back.

Not sure though with online casino, as women gambler can easily access and create their accounts without any notice and enjoy that luxury.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48]
  Print  

Jump to: