Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:39:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies Stop Teaching When You Need To Learn.  (Read 1272 times)
GiftedMAN (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 544

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2023, 04:23:18 PM
Merited by Symmetrick (12), Jet Cash (5), Wakate (5), Sim_card (4), Cookdata (3), Halab (2), Issa56 (2), Franctoshi (2), Die_empty (2), SmartGold01 (2), letteredhub (2), Macoach (2), DdmrDdmr (1), Adbitco (1), alastantiger (1), Promocodeudo (1), Wrathofcoins (1)

The essence of this topic is not to discourage anyone from doing the right thing especially the newbies but just to advise them on some certain things which they have failed to understand. It is not right to see a newbie account with 2 activity and zero merit advising people in the forum on the right investment to choose while investing in bitcoin especially when making the first post here. Even though you have knowledge of cryptocurrency before finding your way to the forum I think you ought to follow the due process by learning more about the things of the forum instead of teaching things you no nothing about, the forum is a place of learning no one is forcing you to teach things you don't have ideas of so don't worry about wanting to be noticed rather strive to learn faster so you can be noticed when you come out with your quality post.

I decided not to include links to some funny post of some newbies because some of them will take it as an insult instead of a motivation and I am open for any correction if I have gone too far trying to encourage them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 04:42:51 PM
Merited by hopenotlate (1), Becassine (1), ObscurePen (1)

Or worse — sometimes we have users with zero merits trying to teach people how to make quality posts and how to earn merits the right way. Like, lmao. Every time I see those kinds of posts this is the thing that always comes to my mind:

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zaguru12

Activity: 672
Merit: 862

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 04:48:36 PM

It is not right to see a newbie account with 2 activity and zero merit advising people in the forum on the right investment to choose while investing in bitcoin especially when making the first post here. Even though you have knowledge of cryptocurrency before finding your way to the forum I think you ought to follow the due process by learning more about the things of the forum instead of teaching things you no nothing about,

It is certainly a good advice to be well knowledgeable before one intends on empowering others with that knowledge because an in-depth understanding of a topic will only lead to spreading of wrong information by the person. But I am also against the idea that you must have some certain number of merits or posts before marking a contribution. When you are actually experienced on a certain topic and you feel the forum needs that advice then it is not bad to create a thread on it even if it is your first post. I will give an example of a member here; PowerGlove, he created the thread on implementation of gotcha with splits keys which was actually is first and was a great addition to the forum.

Although the user is quite different. Other members that jump into creating almost meaningless are just after merit fishing and they feel creating threads is the way to that.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Promocodeudo

Activity: 378
Merit: 182

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2023, 05:11:58 PM
Merited by Jet Cash (2), Halab (2), Majestic-milf (2), letteredhub (2), Franctoshi (1), Die_empty (1)

When I was without a merit I wanted to make this same mistake even when I know nothing but I got orientation from my senior colleagues here that made me to retrace my step, what most of lack is orientation, I got the knowledge that it is more better for us as newbies to read and make more research on everything we think that will help us and and other members of this forum to learn before we make contributions or even teach forum members, As the name implies that's what it is, A newbie is novice with little or without a knowlegde of Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency in general as far as Bitcoin talk is concerned so you ought not to teach when you know nothing, is just like walking faster than your shadow, am very impressed with this thread and I will adhere strictly to this piece of advice as I see it thanks.

Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 05:12:01 PM

Indeed, you can’t teach what you don’t know. And I quite agree with you. In a bid to gain some attention or perhaps some other bizarre reason, people with freshly created account tend to try and educate other members on topics that they’re ignorant about.
I’ve come across some really interesting posts that has no relevance whatsoever as some are even incomprehensible to begin with.

If a newbie/anyone who really wants to learn, then they should read threads on here and ask questions on whatever isn’t fully understood.
People, who in a bid to show off and tell the world about how really smart and intelligent they are end up showing off their ignorance and low intellect.
dimonstration

Activity: 2576
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 05:19:25 PM

The essence of this topic is not to discourage anyone from doing the right thing especially the newbies but just to advise them on some certain things which they have failed to understand.

They think that giving an advice is a form of contribution in the forum since this is what we are always suggesting when someone ask on how to earn merit. It’s either giving mediocre advise or creating a made up story about Bitcoin that involves their personal life is the common way of newbie nowadays to fish for merit. I’m not saying that this bad too but this newbie is just finding a way to use this for their advantage even if their contribution is not authentic or legit.

They are just chasing merits tho.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2023, 05:19:33 PM

I don't find it wrong if a newbie wanted to share a very important knowledge as long as they really have knowledge over the topic being discussed.  A newbie here can be a guru outside this forum and has bountiful knowledge about the topic he wanted to discuss.  As long as the thread of the newbie is constructive, innovative and full of new information, it will certainly helps  the members in the forum to have more knowledge about the given topic.

The problem with newbies today that creates topic very often is that almost all the topic were already discussed.  That is when we really not need that topic instead, if that newbie wanted to discuss a topic that is existing and was not created very long ago, is just reply on that existing topic and put his insight or ask question on that existing topic than creating new.
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 560
Merit: 513

Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2023, 05:23:05 PM

Yeah, I agree with you, but despite it, we know that knowledge is not measured by the number of merits earned or posts made. Some people have the knowledge already before they hit the forum, just like you said, and some of them have this great enthusiasm to just drop the knowledge they have all in haste. Well, it's good, but at the same time, it's wrong, and some people may not find it funny, while others will see it as nothing. But by right, when someone comes on the forum, I think the first thing to do is read through the rules, contribute to other conversations, ask questions where necessary, and maybe create a topic on some past experiences and what they think about them. They could also ask the community what they also think, but coming on the first day to just create a topic like "how to make money in Bitcoin" will be a very weird thing.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Merit.s

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2023, 05:48:21 PM

You can't give out what you don't have. The forum is the best place to gain knowledge on bitcoin and crpytocurrency at large,through discussions on topics created by forum members. A newbie might have taken his time to have little knowledge on bitcoin and when s/he register here,they will want to let the community know that they have an idea on bitcoin. Through their contributions,if they are wrong,immediately that person will be corrected and from there they have learnt something. It is easy to contribute on advise of getting merits,because if you have checked all the topics on how to get merits. you will notice that it is the same replies that is given over and over again by different forum members. A newbie can read through posters contribution and from there understand what to write but in his own pattern,because he has seen that it is the same information that is given in different writing. If they only learn without contributing,how will they earn merits. However,some newbies just post off topic to farm for merits because they have known that merits have benefits attached to them.
GiftedMAN (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 544

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2023, 05:54:34 PM
Merited by Johnlomape (2)

Or worse — sometimes we have users with zero merits trying to teach people how to make quality posts and how to earn merits the right way. Like, lmao. Every time I see those kinds of posts this is the thing that always comes to my mind:

Lol I almost fell down from the sofa seeing this funny image. I see a lot of the post here too but I just ignore most of them because once they get tired and they don't see the merit they are looking for, they will disappear and never come back. How can someone teach what he or she has no knowledge about? I think most of them only come here to catch some fun and nothing serious.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 798
Merit: 723

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2023, 07:06:57 PM

I see a lot of the post here too but I just ignore most of them because once they get tired and they don't see the merit they are looking for, they will disappear and never come back. How can someone teach what he or she has no knowledge about? I think most of them only come here to catch some fun and nothing serious.
Most newcomers believe that starting such discussions to educate others is what constitutes a quality post. That is why they will go online and look for some instructions with the intention of bringing them here for credit and recognition, not realizing that quality engagement in discussion, as well as asking some attractive and essential questions, can gain them some merit.

Although some of the beginners are really good and have valuable contributions to the community, they are recommended to stay and learn about the forum before offering all of the tips they believe will be useful.

Understanding the forum is essential for success in this forum, as being active will give you the confidence to interact in it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Fiatless

Activity: 532
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 07:55:26 PM

It is not right to see a newbie account with 2 activity and zero merit advising people in the forum on the right investment to choose while investing in bitcoin especially when making the first post here. Even though you have knowledge of cryptocurrency before finding your way to the forum I think you ought to follow the due process by learning more about the things of the forum instead of teaching things you no nothing about,
Just as OP clarified some newbies are knowledgeable about Bitcoin before they joined the forum we cannot assume that they don't have the right to teach. I usually encourage some newbies that come up with interesting topics. One of these newbies even confirmed that he has been studying the forum for a long time without even logging in or trying to respond to any post. And from his post content, it was clear he has done a lot of reading.

Like OP said some newbies have zero knowledge about what they are talking about and this can be discovered by the content they post. I have seen one that wants to lecture members on how to create quality posts will the post was so badly written. Newbies need to know that until you learn you cannot teach. Some of them are driven by the desire to make their first post and earn some merits. The newbie stage should be a time of reading more and writing less. This forum is like a school that has different levels and until you show that you have learned in your present class you cannot move to the next class. Newbies need consistent learning and patience to succeed on this forum.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2023, 07:58:27 PM

I saw this post and I laughed because I have seen so many newbies trying hard to advise tye forum on some certain things which they ought not to do. Although it does not mean that all newbie account meant that they don't know anything about Bitcoin or about the reality of life but it would be funny and surprisimg to see newbies trying to advise people on making the right investment plan that shows a big misconception.

Sometimes newbies might be forced to try hard to earn merit by making post about the proper steps people need to take to earn merits or write a good post. They don't need to advise people or pass some information that may be surprising how a newbie knows about that kind of information.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Porfirii
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 2044

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 08:07:04 PM

To stop teaching when you need to learn should be a basic principle for everyone. Unfortunately, it is less common than we'd like, here in this forum but also everywhere else. Ego and ignorance about their own ignorance play a decisive role in such "human" behaviour.

As some colleagues said before, in our case it is not just a matter of rank. Of course, there are many newbies who have no clue about Bitcoin or crypto but they write as they knew more than others, but there are also alt accounts or brand new members here who gained experience elsewhere and now joined the forum.

I get that these are not the cases OP means, but as he mentioned activity and merits I think that a little aside won't hurt.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
indah rezqi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 852

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 08:22:13 PM

It is not right to see a newbie account with 2 activity and zero merit advising people in the forum on the right investment to choose while investing in bitcoin especially when making the first post here.
Excluding one, they can advise anyone if they are really experienced users on investing but have never been on forums.

Even though you have knowledge of cryptocurrency before finding your way to the forum I think you ought to follow the due process by learning more about the things of the forum instead of teaching things you no nothing about, the forum is a place of learning no one is forcing you to teach things you don't have ideas of so don't worry about wanting to be noticed rather strive to learn faster so you can be noticed when you come out with your quality post.
Basically they don't break the rules, but some people might not think it's worth it the first few days.
I don't completely agree with you in this case. Some beginners can be treated differently when they have better knowledge than some other users.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
CryptSafe

Activity: 728
Merit: 421

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 09:03:17 PM

😂😂😅😅🤣🤣
I can not stop laughing this is a typical example of a newbie advising people on how to trade when they have no trading portfolio with no reputation onboard.
They have no audience, no activities, not reasonable posts and contributions, no merits and they want to teach their seniors 1 plus 1.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2023, 09:14:00 PM

I decided not to include links to some funny post of some newbies because some of them will take it as an insult instead of a motivation and I am open for any correction if I have gone too far trying to encourage them.
They will stop it if we don't give them merit for such zero quality topics. They continue do it simply because they learned from other posters and topics that they can fish 1 or some merits.

With them, fishing merits is all they care, not quality not contributions from what they write. They think of merit before they write those topics that limits idea for their writing.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Russlenat

Activity: 2772
Merit: 906

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 09:26:11 PM

It seems that people who opted to do this do not think of leaving a good impact to their viewers. As long as they will be paid in every content, that just shows that their greed is too high for their own knowledge. Most especially for newbies who need the most knowledge more than their greed because if they can’t be knowledgeable enough, then they will never last longer in the forum, nor in making their life successful. That is why knowledge is power, since everything starts with knowledge before you think of influencing others.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 16, 2023, 09:34:53 PM

Indeed, you can’t teach what you don’t know. And I quite agree with you. In a bid to gain some attention or perhaps some other bizarre reason, people with freshly created account tend to try and educate other members on topics that they’re ignorant about.
I’ve come across some really interesting posts that has no relevance whatsoever as some are even incomprehensible to begin with.

If a newbie/anyone who really wants to learn, then they should read threads on here and ask questions on whatever isn’t fully understood.
People, who in a bid to show off and tell the world about how really smart and intelligent they are end up showing off their ignorance and low intellect.
True. People who are less knowledgeable or no knowledge at all should never be seen educating others as it could only affect and leave negative impact to those who were being taught. Instead, newbies should learn to improve their own knowledge first and develop their own skills before they become reliable and reputable in sharing what they know to other people. So know when to teach and influence other people, so that you will be acknowledged based on you shared thoughts and initiatives and not on your eagerness to influence others.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Rockstarguy

Activity: 980
Merit: 575

God is great

View Profile
Q
June 16, 2023, 10:27:40 PM

Yeah, I agree with you, but despite it, we know that knowledge is not measured by the number of merits earned or posts made. Some people have the knowledge already before they hit the forum, just like you said, and some of them have this great enthusiasm to just drop the knowledge they have all in haste. Well, it's good, but at the same time, it's wrong, and some people may not find it funny, while others will see it as nothing.
You are right. We shouldn't just picture Who the advice is coming from but what is important is to capture what the content of the advice is, if it is write or wrong. Even in the real life the people who give advice about life and even about marriage does not have or practice what they give to the public. So it doesn't mean that they should be looked down because of what they teach does not work for them, what is just important to just pick up the important information and learn from it.

But some beginners still needs to learn first before they give out what will be helpful to other members of the forum, because good knowledge can only be give out by learning. Since the forum is a discussion forum it doesn't restrict newbies from sharing their opinions, it is possible to come across who have not learn enough and want to share their ideas about the little they know, doing this it can also help them to learn more from senior forum users that will correct their wrong ideas

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████