Rhow
Full Member
 

Activity: 412
Merit: 148
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 05:51:00 PM |
|
Arsenal will win this game as usual, already you're being tricked, I understand because of the odds and at the time of this game's fixture, this is the kind of risk that I personally even love to take because I'm seeing that more and more people are getting rid of this very match when it comes to picking a choice of team here. I also think Arsenal will win this match. There's no tricky situation here. Arsenal is playing at home, has a much more compact roster than Leeds United and most importantly, Arteta has renewed his contract. He'll want to win in his first match after new contract. I think this is the safest bet in the Premier League this week. Players returning from international duty might be tired, but Arsenal's roster is deep enough that they won't have any problems in that regard. I trust Arsenal more than Manchester United. Spurs might blow his parlay, their losing streak should end somewhere. Arsenal will definitely win Leeds there’s no trick about that, players coming back from international break is just like players playing their usual league routine… I don’t see much difference in that it’s a continuous process. Manchester United on the other hand wouldn’t be the team Tottenham Hotspur will get their win from, yes their defeat run will end somewhere but not at Old Trafford. The two teams have been close rivals in recent times but Tottenham wouldn’t have anything in this game. Since they will play at home and they are ahead of Leeds in terms of squad, I will take Arsenal as the favorite in this match. Although I don't want to say for sure whether they will win or not, like you. Because you surely know that Leeds has started much better than expected this time. They have played five matches, all of which they have won and only conceded three goals. They even beat Newcastle 4-1. So don't think they are an easy opponent just by looking at the team name. And if I talk about the international break, it is certainly important to me. Because as far as I know, not all players have spent the break in the same way. Some of the players have played a few matches for the national team, some have traveled a lot, and some have had more rest. So it is difficult to say that all of them will be equally fresh after returning to the club.
|
|
|
|
letteredhub
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1344
Merit: 346
Never breaking the rules isn't weakness.
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 05:51:39 PM |
|
Manchester United this season, with Rashford starting, has been criticized by Carrick for his performance last season, which is so different from this season's, with five matches played. I see Manchester United's difficulties as limited, and they could change back to the way they were when Carrick was appointed interim manager. Tottenham, I have no comment. They've been overly extravagant in transfers, but I don't think it's extravagant with the players they've brought in. Perhaps the problem lies with De Zerbi. As for betting on Manchester United, I don't think it's too risky.
Rashford is another problem Manchester United is having, I watched the game against Fulham and saw him missed at least 2 clear cut goals with other silly mistakes he made in the match, this wasn't the Rashford of few seasons ago, even at Manchester United, when it wasn't going their way, he stood up and converted some difficult chances, I remember that period, there was no match that Manchester United would play without him being on the score sheet. After his loan spell at Barcelona, he came back and became worse. Carrick should use him as a substitute player, let him come on second half and over run the tired defenders to create spaces for other players in pushing of attack. For a player who spent almost all of last season in Spain with Barcelona, I know a lot is expected of him especially when you put into consideration what he did whilst playing for Barcelona last season. The settings at Barcelona is quite different as well the pace in Spanish football and that's why it was very easy for Marcus Rashford to easily adapt but in Manchester United he hasn't been able to replicate the same feat, I think Michael has to be patient with Marcus Rashford and continue to push the player till he gets back to his best.
|
|
|
|
|
Saltysugar99
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 06:00:19 PM |
|
I’d be happy if United started winning, but on the other hand, it’s hard to believe that Tottenham will still be in last place with two points after six rounds. Fulham has a great chance of picking up points against Ipswich, this means that if Tottenham loses, they will be alone in last place. Overall, I’m pessimistic and probably even think it will end in a draw - a result that would be a failure for both teams. As for Rashford, he hasn't lived up to expectations, I thought he might be useful for rotation games, but it seems he has no intention of contributing and isn't even making an effort.
I have the same thoughts. I think Manchester United should be expected to win at home, but on the other hand seeing Tottenham at the very bottom of the table is both surprising and, I think unacceptable for a team like that. Tottenham have scored only two goals in five matches, which is almost the worst record in the league, but considering that Manchester United often concede, I would expect Tottenham to score in this match. I think I would rather bet on Tottenham to score than on Manchester United to win. You are right. Manchester United can win against Tottenham in any situation. I don't doubt it. Even though Manchester United is relatively weak now, they have enough ability to beat Tottenham. Manchester United's time is not going well at all this season. That's why many people may not be getting some confidence about Manchester United winning against Tottenham in the future. Manchester United defense is also weak at the moment, but they will be able to stop the attacks of a team like Tottenham . And yes, you are right, Manchester United will play at home and this will give them a lot of confidence. This additional advantage will increase their possibility of winning the match a little more.
|
|
|
|
|
Tmoonz
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 07:00:00 PM |
|
To be honest, i have Arsenal Brighton, Chelsea and Manchester United games to bet on with. So i'm going doing parlay from those games. My prediction Arsenal can easily trash Leeds while the same thing is gonna happen to Brighton to wipeout Brentford. So i'm gonna take money line choice for these
If this are you selections for this week i think you can easily lose your bet, to you this matches over here seems to be easy main looking at it but isn't easy. Arsenal against Leeds United look some how easy but it's not, because Leeds United are still trying their best and with the odds that was given to Arsenal by bookmakers such odds could be a trap for gamblers out there, if you want your tickets to be green i advise you to bet Arsenal not to score more than 3 goals. Concerning Chelsea is either they win or draw, but man utd is another tough match for both teams reason being that both teams are struggling especially Tottenham who haven't won any match since the starting of the season. I understand man utd are playing home but don't used home advantage to bet on them, because Tottenham are desperate securing a 3 points right now, people will be surprised by their results this week. I would advise you bet on it your own way, and let him bet his the way he wanted it, it's all about opinion and every opinions count, so discarding his opinion is really unwise, he's stated his peace of mind on how he would go about betting this weekend games and you want to let him know that he's wrong by quoting his predictions wrong, it seems you're forgetting that it's a 50/50 game, what if at last his predictions works out ahead of yours, what then will be your fate, bro every man is entitled to his opinion when it comes to gambling, so long as he's not betting with your money, you should let him have his peace.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
|
Hewlet
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 07:11:03 PM |
|
Arsenal will win this game as usual, already you're being tricked, I understand because of the odds and at the time of this game's fixture, this is the kind of risk that I personally even love to take because I'm seeing that more and more people are getting rid of this very match when it comes to picking a choice of team here. I also think Arsenal will win this match. There's no tricky situation here. Arsenal is playing at home, has a much more compact roster than Leeds United and most importantly, Arteta has renewed his contract. He'll want to win in his first match after new contract. I think this is the safest bet in the Premier League this week. Players returning from international duty might be tired, but Arsenal's roster is deep enough that they won't have any problems. Normally, it’s an easy pick and all indices is pointing to the fact that arsenal will get a straight win in this game. Being behind arsenal is still another motivation that will lead them to wanting nothing less than a win in. If anything outside of this plays out, it’s going to be pure luck on the side of lead united but how best can a contract renewal be celebrated than kickstarting it with a fresh win?
|
|
|
|
|
Baki202
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 07:17:48 PM |
|
You are right. Manchester United can win against Tottenham in any situation. I don't doubt it. Even though Manchester United is relatively weak now, they have enough ability to beat Tottenham. Manchester United's time is not going well at all this season. That's why many people may not be getting some confidence about Manchester United winning against Tottenham in the future. Manchester United defense is also weak at the moment, but they will be able to stop the attacks of a team like Tottenham . And yes, you are right, Manchester United will play at home and this will give them a lot of confidence. This additional advantage will increase their possibility of winning the match a little more.
It's very much possible that Manchester United should be able to win Tottenham, and even if Manchester United are weak like you said they are still better than Tottenham and the good thing about the both of them is that they are both weak but the same time Manchester united is actually stronger so there is a better chance for them to win Tottenham than Tottenham win them. And that is one thing about games like this they can be easily predictable because through there strength and previous games you can tell who is going to win and that is why I have high confidence in Manchester United than Tottenham because there is no miracle that will change anything at this point. Just look at the position that Tottenham find there self they are at the bottom of the table so how do we expect them to win against the red devils it won't work.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|
Taricoins
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 07:21:49 PM |
|
You are right. Manchester United can win against Tottenham in any situation. I don't doubt it. Even though Manchester United is relatively weak now, they have enough ability to beat Tottenham. Manchester United's time is not going well at all this season. That's why many people may not be getting some confidence about Manchester United winning against Tottenham in the future. Manchester United defense is also weak at the moment, but they will be able to stop the attacks of a team like Tottenham . And yes, you are right, Manchester United will play at home and this will give them a lot of confidence. This additional advantage will increase their possibility of winning the match a little more.
To trust Man United is like to trust your bitcoin investment passkey with only one back up option, the only parlay I can go for in this Man United v Tottenham is the overs. Some people may argue that Tottenham is trash right now but Man U can the stepping stone for the team to come up, or they can be just spiteful and win the match. I don't place too much emphasis on home match because you can trashed at home.
|
|
|
|
|
AYOBA
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 07:36:42 PM |
|
It's very much possible that Manchester United should be able to win Tottenham, and even if Manchester United are weak like you said they are still better than Tottenham and the good thing about the both of them is that they are both weak but the same time Manchester united is actually stronger so there is a better chance for them to win Tottenham than Tottenham win them.
Yes, if where to compare Manchester United and Tottenham, Manchester United are little bit better then Tottenham. Because it seem like they’ve not ready for this competition with the way they’re conceding a lot of goals when the season never go anywhere, their the last team in table which show they really need to improve more of their chances and win so many games in order to catch up other clubs that are ahead of them. However, sometimes Manchester United performances at time look unserious, the lack of consistency is their biggest factors behind, but hope their manager look up to them and fixes their problems to improve their performance.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | | | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
Plutomanian
Full Member
 

Activity: 308
Merit: 136
Life is a Gift, please cherish it
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 07:49:35 PM |
|
Why do I have a strong feeling that Manchester United will not win Tottehem Hotspur? I know it's going to be really entertaining and challenging for bothsides with Manchester United winning hanging in the balance and Spurs been on losing streak this season with all the new faces they've signed this season. We can remember few weeks ago that Spurs lost to Aston Villa and now if they lose to Manchester United, it means the Roberto de Zerbi project is not just working in the club.
Spurs defeats will rise more questions about the manager to be replaced immediately because he's bringing down the team with his game strategy which is obviously not working. For me, Michael Carrick will prove again why he's one of the best man for the job after recording shocking defeats this season.
|
|
|
|
Princess Leah
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 966
Merit: 347
Recognized among the best crypto casino options.
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 07:50:07 PM |
|
To trust Man United is like to trust your bitcoin investment passkey with only one back up option, the only parlay I can go for in this Man United v Tottenham is the overs. Some people may argue that Tottenham is trash right now but Man U can the stepping stone for the team to come up, or they can be just spiteful and win the match. I don't place too much emphasis on home match because you can trashed at home.
Manchester United have become so unreliable that you can't even trust them when they're playing at Old Trafford, a place that was a strong fortress even against the top teams of EPL have suddenly becomes where any team can comfortably go and get a point or whole three what you said is the truth, am also skeptical concerning getting on them to win. I won't be suprised if Tottenham use them to regain their form after the International break they're never a team to trust for now, I'll rather trust a team like Brighton to win Tottenham if they meet than Manchester United.
|
|
|
|
|
ArabBTC
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 08:04:44 PM |
|
Well both Man U and Tottenham are in bad form currently but i feel i still prefer Man U and will tip them ahead of Tottenham any day anytime, if we note even from last season Man U finished above Tottenham and even qualified for the champions league, whereas Tottenham are even 20th on the table this season so comparing them with Man U looks somehow.
One thing i like about Man U at times is that despite how bad they are in a particular season, they still struggle to perform well while playing past and present big teams, Tottenham actually surprised me with the way they dropped in form because previously at least no matter how bad you must count them amongst the top 6 but a lot have changed this past years, this immediate past years have been a bad time for Tottenham.
|
|
|
|
|
HyperCodexV
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 08:08:28 PM |
|
You are right. Manchester United can win against Tottenham in any situation. I don't doubt it. Even though Manchester United is relatively weak now, they have enough ability to beat Tottenham. Manchester United's time is not going well at all this season. That's why many people may not be getting some confidence about Manchester United winning against Tottenham in the future. Manchester United defense is also weak at the moment, but they will be able to stop the attacks of a team like Tottenham . And yes, you are right, Manchester United will play at home and this will give them a lot of confidence. This additional advantage will increase their possibility of winning the match a little more.
To trust Man United is like to trust your bitcoin investment passkey with only one back up option, the only parlay I can go for in this Man United v Tottenham is the overs. Some people may argue that Tottenham is trash right now but Man U can the stepping stone for the team to come up, or they can be just spiteful and win the match. I don't place too much emphasis on home match because you can trashed at home. The home defeat is a clear sign that Man U is currently in a quagmire of tactical and mental decline. The fans are obviously optimistic about some possible miracle turnaround, like something similar to last season top 4 finish, but the reality on the pitch clearly shows that the squad is just having an average performance. Tottenham came with a fast, high-pressing counter attacking plan and they actually bullied Man U at their backyard.
|
|
|
|
|
Shineup
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 08:38:44 PM |
|
Well both Man U and Tottenham are in bad form currently but i feel i still prefer Man U and will tip them ahead of Tottenham any day anytime, if we note even from last season Man U finished above Tottenham and even qualified for the champions league, this season Tottenham is yet to register any win, they are even 20th on the table this season so comparing them with Man U looks somehow.
One thing i like about Man U at times is that despite how bad they are in a particular season, they still struggle to perform well while playing past and present big teams, Tottenham actually surprised me with the way they dropped in form because previously at least no matter how bad you must count them amongst the top 6 but a lot have changed this past years, this immediate past years have been a bad time for Tottenham.
By right this match is not supposed to be a worry for Manchester united, because of how bad Tottenham Hotspur has dropped in performance, but before you knew it, they might end up winning Manchester United at last because they are not to be trusted, but in all I'm still rooting for Manchester United on this game, because I still have this strong believe that even if Tottenham would want to win match now, it's certainly not against Manchester united, now while they are playing home, and that game and that of Manchester city is one of my most anticipated games of the week.
|
|
|
|
|
Spaceman1000$
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 08:46:32 PM |
|
To be honest, i have Arsenal Brighton, Chelsea and Manchester United games to bet on with. So i'm going doing parlay from those games. My prediction Arsenal can easily trash Leeds while the same thing is gonna happen to Brighton to wipeout Brentford. So i'm gonna take money line choice for these
If this are you selections for this week i think you can easily lose your bet, to you this matches over here seems to be easy main looking at it but isn't easy. Arsenal against Leeds United look some how easy but it's not, because Leeds United are still trying their best and with the odds that was given to Arsenal by bookmakers such odds could be a trap for gamblers out there, if you want your tickets to be green i advise you to bet Arsenal not to score more than 3 goals. Concerning Chelsea is either they win or draw, but man utd is another tough match for both teams reason being that both teams are struggling especially Tottenham who haven't won any match since the starting of the season. I understand man utd are playing home but don't used home advantage to bet on them, because Tottenham are desperate securing a 3 points right now, people will be surprised by their results this week. I would advise you bet on it your own way, and let him bet his the way he wanted it, it's all about opinion and every opinions count, so discarding his opinion is really unwise, he's stated his peace of mind on how he would go about betting this weekend games and you want to let him know that he's wrong by quoting his predictions wrong, it seems you're forgetting that it's a 50/50 game, what if at last his predictions works out ahead of yours, what then will be your fate, bro every man is entitled to his opinion when it comes to gambling, so long as he's not betting with your money, you should let him have his peace. That is the good thing about prediction, you can decide to permutate and predict anyhow you want it but you cannot give a direct answer saying somebody's prediction is not going to come out the way he has predicted. In some cases some of the unpredictable games are the ones that come out successful. So the complexity of a successful prediction comes with a little bit of luck, but then you can still not direct the exact way a swingball will go.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|
SmartCharpa
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 08:57:18 PM |
|
Yes, if where to compare Manchester United and Tottenham, Manchester United are little bit better then Tottenham. Because it seem like they’ve not ready for this competition with the way they’re conceding a lot of goals when the season never go anywhere, their the last team in table which show they really need to improve more of their chances and win so many games in order to catch up other clubs that are ahead of them.
However, sometimes Manchester United performances at time look unserious, the lack of consistency is their biggest factors behind, but hope their manager look up to them and fixes their problems to improve their performance.
Tottenham has conceded 8 goals in the league this season, and only managed to score two. Manchester United might be better than Tottenham since they are able to win one game out of the first five games. In my opinion, both teams are struggling with their games this season. Manchester United hardly play a game without conceding a goal, but I don’t think both teams are going to score in the game against Tottenham, it will be a game where one team wins. However, Manchester United performance this season is below what we expect from them. Many people expect this team to be at the top of the table because of the performance they showed last season. Tottenham have not won a single game this season, perhaps they will get their first win of the season against Manchester United, because it’s possible.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
Cryptoprincess101
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 08:59:06 PM |
|
For a player who spent almost all of last season in Spain with Barcelona, I know a lot is expected of him especially when you put into consideration what he did whilst playing for Barcelona last season. The settings at Barcelona is quite different as well the pace in Spanish football and that's why it was very easy for Marcus Rashford to easily adapt but in Manchester United he hasn't been able to replicate the same feat, I think Michael has to be patient with Marcus Rashford and continue to push the player till he gets back to his best.
I don't know the narrative that you are trying to bring here but I want you to know that this is same Rashford that was very vibrant in Manchester United squad years ago when he was very much in his prime so what has changed that he failed to bring back the old Rashford style that we used to admire. I agree that Barcelona is a special club where most players do find it easy to blend over there but in the case of Rashford, I don't think he really did anything special at Barcelona during his loan deal, it was just the nature of the club that made him feel fulfilled while playing over there. Marcus Rashford is a total waste to Manchester United in most recent years and I don't even know why the club retained him for so long.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
Solodoski
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 08:59:25 PM |
|
It's very much possible that Manchester United should be able to win Tottenham, and even if Manchester United are weak like you said they are still better than Tottenham and the good thing about the both of them is that they are both weak but the same time Manchester united is actually stronger so there is a better chance for them to win Tottenham than Tottenham win them.
I would not bank on Manchester United to win this game. I think they are both in the same level right now. The only advantage is that Manchester United is playing at home. I think Tottenham has a very good team, but the only issue is that they have not clicked and they are still finding it hard to get results. Manchester United is definitely doing better than Tottenham right now according to the table, but I think Manchester United is very inconsistent, so it's very hard to bet on them to win against Tottenham. I think the best thing to bet on is goals, because I think the game is going to produce goals.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | | | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1859
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 09:28:49 PM |
|
I would not bank on Manchester United to win this game. I think they are both in the same level right now. The only advantage is that Manchester United is playing at home. I think Tottenham has a very good team, but the only issue is that they have not clicked and they are still finding it hard to get results. Manchester United is definitely doing better than Tottenham right now according to the table, but I think Manchester United is very inconsistent, so it's very hard to bet on them to win against Tottenham. I think the best thing to bet on is goals, because I think the game is going to produce goals. That's exactly what I was saying. Just because Tottenham started the season poorly doesn't mean it'll stay that way. This losing streak is bound to end eventually. I wouldn't want to get caught up in this streak. Yes Manchester United is the favorite, but I don't want to bet on their win at 1.52 odds and have my parlay lose. They didn't start the season well either. To be honest both teams are in really bad form and desperately need points. I think we should either skip betting on this game entirely or stick to goal bets. I'm not sure if it'll be a high scoring game though. It could end up with 2-3 goals, you can try this one if your bookmaker offer that kind of bet.
|
|
|
|
Youngrebel
Full Member
 

Activity: 672
Merit: 222
Bitcoin hits 888,888 Block
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 09:34:36 PM |
|
I would not bank on Manchester United to win this game. I think they are both in the same level right now. The only advantage is that Manchester United is playing at home. I think Tottenham has a very good team, but the only issue is that they have not clicked and they are still finding it hard to get results. Manchester United is definitely doing better than Tottenham right now according to the table, but I think Manchester United is very inconsistent, so it's very hard to bet on them to win against Tottenham. I think the best thing to bet on is goals, because I think the game is going to produce goals.
When I saw your comment on not banking on Manchester United for the win my mind flashed nack and to be honest I laugh instantly because I already placed a bet ahead of the game and I gave man you the win and am having a double thought currently but then even though they have the home advantage and are doing better on the table, them using their home advantage and putting all effort in the game will save my tickets 😂 tho Tottenham is also one of the strongest clubs currently I pray the game goes in my favour cause I staked with something valuable.
|
|
|
|
|
ejikeme24
|
 |
October 08, 2026, 09:48:21 PM Last edit: October 08, 2026, 11:12:29 PM by ejikeme24 |
|
To be honest, i have Arsenal Brighton, Chelsea and Manchester United games to bet on with. So i'm going doing parlay from those games. My prediction Arsenal can easily trash Leeds while the same thing is gonna happen to Brighton to wipeout Brentford. So i'm gonna take money line choice for these
If this are you selections for this week i think you can easily lose your bet, what if at last his predictions works out ahead of yours, what then will be your fate, bro every man is entitled to his opinion when it comes to gambling, so long as he's not betting with your money, you should let him have his peace. That is what many people don't understand, gambling is a game of luck so we can't tell for sure about what will happen in other people's prediction. Personally I don't discard people's prediction whenever I'm ask to make a review because I know I'm not perfect in this gambling space in fact no one is perfect to decide what will be the outcome of the game, @Nwadiche I would suggest you allow @asriloni to bet whatever his instinct tells him to bet. However mere looking at his prediction I think he's likely to be in wining line with this teams he picked, we both almost bet on the same teams the only difference is Chelsea.
|
|
|
|
|