Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:53:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Food security in the world has been shaken by Russia's actions  (Read 2642 times)
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1172

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2023, 01:23:38 PM

You sure have sources to support your claims?  Grin I guess not. I've heard that in Russia they spread similar nonsense about Ukraine, like pretty much every second Ukrainian is LGBT, that your President is a junkie etc etc. I'm not mentioning this BS here as it's obvious nonsense. Why are you posting this propaganda nonsense here then? You think the readers of this thread are retarded or what?  Grin
I responded roughly with the same information that you wrote. But the answers to almost all these questions will become obvious in a year or two.

But now I would like to hear your opinion on whether the Armed Forces of Ukraine will reach the Sea of Azov during the autumn months, cutting off the land corridor created by Russia through the occupied territories of Ukraine to Crimea, and whether during this time Crimea will become a trap for the Russian army, turning into an island, when Will the Kerch Bridge be finally destroyed? Well, at the same time, how will they react to this in Russia, because the fact that the front in southern Ukraine is now cracking in many places is hiding from the inhabitants of Russia and this will be a real shock for them?

I have a very informative, eye-opening article for you. It's from a person who visited Donbas in person many times. It's in Polish, but I guess you could use Goodle translator:

https://wiadomosci.wp.pl/polak-opowiada-o-tragicznej-sytuacji-w-ukrainie-sprzet-pali-sie-jak-zapalki-6934373478947744a

I will just quote several key points below:

A Pole about the tragic situation in Ukraine. "They have no one to fight"

For weeks, everyone has been waiting for information about any successes of the Ukrainian offensive. Sławomir Wysocki - a Pole who regularly goes to Ukraine to help, tells how tragic the situation is there. - The human losses are huge. Western equipment burns like matches. It is much worse than is commonly portrayed, he says.

For a long time there have been voices that Ukraine, during its attempted offensive, is beating its head against the wall. Experts say that for two months they managed to penetrate only one of the Russian defense lines. It's not enough to talk about success.

Sławomir Wysocki - a Pole who regularly travels to Ukraine, where he provides soldiers with equipment necessary on the front line, went with members of the "Russian Pursuit" organization to Avdiivka - a city in the eastern part of Ukraine, in the Donetsk region. In an interview with Wirtualna Polska, he says that "the situation was macabre".

"There is no success there"

And he emphasizes that the mood in eastern Ukraine, in Donbass, is bad. - In the spring, at the beginning of summer, they hoped that they would be able to carry out an effective offensive, that they would be able to drive the Russians away. However, there are no successes there. For months, they only penetrated the enemy's first line of defense - estimates Wysocki.

- Human losses on the Ukrainian side are huge. Western equipment burns like matches. It is much worse than is commonly portrayed.

Wysocki says that he recently counted the graves in Lviv. - There are about 100 graves in the old part of the cemetery, some from 2014. There are over 600 of them in the new part. We have about 700 burials from the city of about 700,000. In the villages, this proportion is colossally different. When I drive through them, I see cemeteries along the street. On each of them there are from a few to a dozen new graves. There are flags next to each, it is easy to recognize them - he reports.

- There are over two thousand graves in Kharkov. In addition, there are corpses that have not been found, that have been torn apart in the trenches or are buried in cellars in Bakhmut. These losses can no longer be hidden. Just go and count the graves in Ukrainian cemeteries. The soldiers see it too.

Wysocki also talks about a meeting he had a few days ago, which he describes as traumatic. He spoke to a man in his 60s who was a sergeant in the marines, defending Azovstal. For eight months he was in Russian captivity, lost 30 kg and is now trying to heal as much as possible. - I asked him how it was there. He told me: 'Sławek, like in Auschwitz'. I didn't ask for anything else," he says.
"The Russian army has already learned everything and has caught up with everything"

The last time I spoke with Sławomir Wysocki was at the end of July. Today, a Pole tells me directly: - Two months ago, I was full of optimism about Kupiańska. At the moment, it still manages to hold positions. How long? I don't know. It seems that the Russians are doing everything to get to Kupiansk, where they will take their positions for the spring offensive.

How do the Ukrainians fighting on the front relate to the Russian defense system? "They're terrified," Vysotsky says shortly. - They know that the Russian army has already learned everything and has caught up with everything, they are thoroughly prepared. The Russians have very good engineer troops. The defense system was built by construction companies. It wasn't the peasant who waved the shovel around to build the trench. Companies came, poured concrete, made fortifications in the style of the Maginot Line. And there are three or four of these lines - he adds vividly.

- Ukrainians say that there are five mines on one square meter. You can't put your foot down without one of them exploding.

"They have no one to fight"

Due to such a difficult situation at the front, with more and more victims, are they still willing to defend their homeland? - There are no takers. They are even found in the streets. In Lviv, there are "round-ups" outside the city center, people are taken from the construction site, people enter pubs, where the working class comes to drink beer and people are "gathered" - he says.

- Recently, I witnessed such a situation at the bus station No. 2 in Lviv. Five policemen stood and checked everyone who wanted to leave Lwów. Couldn't explain himself? He was going to the page. They detained eight people - says the Pole.

And he explains that many of the reasons for this situation have their origin in Bakhmut. - It was such a drainage, a meat grinder on both sides ... There is no one to fight. Soldiers say: we have something, and soon we will have no one to fight - these were the voices in May. And now they just don't have anyone anymore.

I'm not hoping this will make your propaganda-infected brain work. You wanted to hear opinions? So here's mine: AFU made a mistake by trying to stop Russia at Bakhmut. They lost most of they most professional and experienced fighters there. AFU will run out of steam in the South this year and it will be the end. Russia will start their offensive on Harkiv next year and the front will collapse. Western allies will try to save the situation by making Zelenski start negotiations but chances are Russia will refuse this time. You can guess what will happen next....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 475

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 02:51:18 AM

Well, the war that is currently happening in Russia affects the whole world, or all countries. All countries have increased the value of goods when it comes to the market, fuel, and others. That's why the number one thing is that the economy of all countries has been affected, and then the inflation rate goes along with it, so there is an increase in the price of goods in the market, and then other businessmen are taking advantage of the situation where they are hoarding their products to release those that are in short supply. of supply.

So that's not surprising,  it's normal when things like that happen. We know that the pandemic just ended, and then the war in Russia followed. That was the reason for the sudden increase in the supply of crude oil or gasoline at a time when the conflict was just beginning in Russia.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Argoo (OP)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 08:04:30 AM
Merited by DrBeer (1)

You wanted to hear opinions? So here's mine: AFU made a mistake by trying to stop Russia at Bakhmut. They lost most of they most professional and experienced fighters there. AFU will run out of steam in the South this year and it will be the end. Russia will start their offensive on Harkiv next year and the front will collapse. Western allies will try to save the situation by making Zelenski start negotiations but chances are Russia will refuse this time. You can guess what will happen next....
Anyway, I listened to your opinion. By the end of autumn, we'll see which of us is right.
The Ukrainians really spent more than two months breaking through the first and most difficult line of defense. But the invaders also spent about 60% of their time and money on the construction of this line of defense. The broken line of defensive positions consisted of a system of interconnected Russian trenches and dugouts, protected by anti-tank ditches and dense minefields. Therefore, it was foolish to throw a lot of infantry and a lot of equipment into its breakthrough. It was a relatively slow and staged work with methodical clearing of large areas. Now the offensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine will go faster, there is already the possibility of maneuver and the use of more equipment and people. Therefore, the APU is going according to plan.

Ukrainians defend their land and their independence. We have no choice or alternative. But what are the Russians dying for in Ukraine? For Putin's imperial ambitions?

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1880

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2023, 08:08:59 AM

So what are these options? Could you come up with a list of a least 5 products or industries which can be sanctioned? I personally can't think of any.
Sovereignty? You must be kidding! Ukraine lost it's independence back in 2014 after the Maidan coup. Right now, it's being heavily subsidized by the west both financially and militarily. Around 40% of Ukraine's budget is foreign aid. Do you really think all these billions in aid are being given away for free? The US is in fact at war with Russia right now. Except for no Americans are dying, no bleeding-edge arms are being destroyed etc etc. It's called a proxy war.
Russia has lost a million people? Muahahaha... too much propaganda is bad for your brain (if you have one that is). The entire Russian army, including the non-military personnel is around 1 million. So, I guess, Ukraine has wiped out the Russian army completely!  Grin Grin Grin
I love these lying propagandist shills, they're so funny!  Grin

1. Before the terrorist war started by Russia, it had the following indicators: "Most of Russia's exports are oil and petroleum products. Also the leading export items are natural gas, timber, mineral fertilizers, machinery and equipment, armaments."
- Oil - sanctions. Effective
- Gas - sanctions. In force
- Forests - Sort of yes, but....Russian forests have been owned by China for many years Smiley
- Mineral fertilizers - a promising area for sanctions.
- Cars. Well such - Russian quality is the best independent sanction Smiley And what is more or less qualitative - made on the basis of Western technologies, but.... This is already under sanctions
- Armament! Already officially the supply of military-industrial complex products has fallen by 3 times !
- Gold/Diamonds/Nickel/Copper are promising areas for sanctions.

The rest is not important for the budget of the terrorist country.
I am sure that now more sanctions will be imposed on those companies and countries that help to circumvent restrictions.

2. Coup d'état - a violent seizure of power in a state, inevitably carried out in violation of the constitutional and legal norms in force at the moment, usually with the use of force to seize the centers of state control and the physical isolation of its current leaders.
And now tell me what of the above can be "stretched" to the change of power in Ukraine, caused by the criminal actions of the president in office at the time? Yes, and bring for everyone, the information - about who the power in Ukraine belongs to according to the constitution ? Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Odohu

Activity: 378
Merit: 340

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2023, 10:44:21 AM

A lot of things have actually changed across the globe following the war in Ukraine with supply chain receiving the major hit. As expected, this have had serious negative impact on many economies. prices of food items have tripled in my country as Russia/Ukraine constitute part of the major producers of fertilizer and wheat. If this trend continues, we might see global emergency in food as many people are already struggling to feed.

I feel the Russian Ukraine war could have been avoided as it is a clear case of proxy war of West with the East. Same scenario is also brewing in West and Central Africa and I hope it does not escalate. As a matter of urgency, the whole world must come together this time to put and end to the war in Ukraine because it is affecting the entire world in no mean way, not forgetting the innocent lives being wasted daily in that avoidable war.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2023, 12:23:08 PM

A lot of things have actually changed across the globe following the war in Ukraine with supply chain receiving the major hit. As expected, this have had serious negative impact on many economies. prices of food items have tripled in my country as Russia/Ukraine constitute part of the major producers of fertilizer and wheat. If this trend continues, we might see global emergency in food as many people are already struggling to feed.

I feel the Russian Ukraine war could have been avoided as it is a clear case of proxy war of West with the East. Same scenario is also brewing in West and Central Africa and I hope it does not escalate. As a matter of urgency, the whole world must come together this time to put and end to the war in Ukraine because it is affecting the entire world in no mean way, not forgetting the innocent lives being wasted daily in that avoidable war.

The main problem with the modern world and economy, is that it has had some participants who are not willing to work by the rules. For whom the rules, principles and agreements are nothing. Therefore, the system, which had been fine-tuned for decades, was not ready for a part of the system to suddenly start breaking all the previously accepted principles and conditions of interaction.
Therefore, the world is now forced to build a more flexible and adaptive scheme of mutual cooperation, taking into account these "mistakes". Of course, the lesson is very expensive, but it was necessary to think a little earlier and lay down mechanisms to protect and prevent such situations

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2023, 06:56:02 PM

So what are these options? Could you come up with a list of a least 5 products or industries which can be sanctioned? I personally can't think of any.
Sovereignty? You must be kidding! Ukraine lost it's independence back in 2014 after the Maidan coup. Right now, it's being heavily subsidized by the west both financially and militarily. Around 40% of Ukraine's budget is foreign aid. Do you really think all these billions in aid are being given away for free? The US is in fact at war with Russia right now. Except for no Americans are dying, no bleeding-edge arms are being destroyed etc etc. It's called a proxy war.
Russia has lost a million people? Muahahaha... too much propaganda is bad for your brain (if you have one that is). The entire Russian army, including the non-military personnel is around 1 million. So, I guess, Ukraine has wiped out the Russian army completely!  Grin Grin Grin

1. Before the terrorist war started by Russia, it had the following indicators: "Most of Russia's exports are oil and petroleum products. Also the leading export items are natural gas, timber, mineral fertilizers, machinery and equipment, armaments."
- Forests - Sort of yes, but....Russian forests have been owned by China for many years Smiley
- Cars. Well such - Russian quality is the best independent sanction Smiley And what is more or less qualitative - made on the basis of Western technologies, but.... This is already under sanctions
- Armament! Already officially the supply of military-industrial complex products has fallen by 3 times !

I am sure that now more sanctions will be imposed on those companies and countries that help to circumvent restrictions.

2. Coup d'état - a violent seizure of power in a state, inevitably carried out in violation of the constitutional and legal norms in force at the moment, usually with the use of force to seize the centers of state control and the physical isolation of its current leaders.
And now tell me what of the above can be "stretched" to the change of power in Ukraine, caused by the criminal actions of the president in office at the time? Yes, and bring for everyone, the information - about who the power in Ukraine belongs to according to the constitution ? Smiley

I've got good news for you, my little feeble-minded friend, it seems you're finally going to Donbas!  Grin

AFU are going to recruit people with mental diseases: https://www.unian.ua/war/mobilizaciya-chastichno-prigodnyh-kogo-prizovut-v-ukraine-v-2023-godu-12382224.html

A quote (who can get conscripted in Ukraine):

14th - mild short-term painful manifestations of mental disorders - dementia, amnestic syndromes, personality and behavior disorders due to brain damage;
17th - neurotic diseases associated with stress and somatoform disorders with moderately pronounced, short-term manifestations. These are obsessive states, neurasthenia, phobias, anxiety disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder, dissociative disorder, amnesia;
21-c - slowly progressive diseases of the central nervous system, for example, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis and other types of sclerosis, polyneuropathy;

But this is probably not due to huge losses but just for fun, right?  Grin

be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 900

White Russian

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 07:26:14 PM

Today, Putin met with Erdogan in Sochi, discussed everything, but the main topic and reason for the meeting was the resumption of the grain deal. It seems that Erdogan failed to find compelling arguments, and Putin is not inclined to believe unfounded promises and refused to resume Russia's participation in the grain deal until all the conditions of Russia for its renewal were met.

Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2023, 08:13:11 PM

friendly countries between the two countries have made every effort to stop the Ukraine vs Russia war but it is difficult to stop a war between countries when each of them has interests that they want to protect and fight for (we can say they are very selfish), my country is far from Europe but the impact of the war between the two countries is quite felt in our country, things disturbance we have felt like the exchange rate of our country's currency, delays in import-export goods and also fuel shortages.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Gozie51

Activity: 2478
Merit: 623

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 08:34:02 PM

friendly countries between the two countries have made every effort to stop the Ukraine vs Russia war but it is difficult to stop a war between countries when each of them has interests that they want to protect and fight for (we can say they are very selfish), my country is far from Europe but the impact of the war between the two countries is quite felt in our country, things disturbance we have felt like the exchange rate of our country's currency, delays in import-export goods and also fuel shortages.

Actually the war has lasted more than it was expected the public but Putin seem to have felt it was a long battle and was prepared for it with the way he is still going on. He knows Russia has some important resources that the other European countries rely on and out side Europe like crude oil, grain. That of grain has really caused many food items to sky rocket high. However this is not the reason your country's currency has dropped. It perhaps dropped because of the policies from your government except there are third party trading of your currency to foreign currency like dollar to buy goods at your border, this can cause high exchange rate.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Argoo (OP)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 05, 2023, 07:44:05 AM

I would like to hear from you what is the manifestation of selfishness on the part of Ukraine. The fact that Ukraine continues to defend its freedom and independence and does not want to give Russia part of its territories? Then, in order to quickly end this war, offer Russia the territory of your country, or are you also selfish in this regard?

The international community made very little effort to stop Russian military aggression when, in 2014, Russia militarily seized the Ukrainian peninsula of Crimea and parts of the Donetsk and Lugansk regions. What did they do besides showing concern? Therefore, Putin went further and is trying to capture the whole of Ukraine.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 05, 2023, 09:08:53 AM

Actually the war has lasted more than it was expected the public but Putin seem to have felt it was a long battle and was prepared for it with the way he is still going on. He knows Russia has some important resources that the other European countries rely on and out side Europe like crude oil, grain. That of grain has really caused many food items to sky rocket high. However this is not the reason your country's currency has dropped. It perhaps dropped because of the policies from your government except there are third party trading of your currency to foreign currency like dollar to buy goods at your border, this can cause high exchange rate.

This war will be extended. I think this is not just a war between Ukraine and Russia. This is considered a war between NATO and Russia. President Putin believes that he has carefully prepared for this war and has solved the problem from the countless sanctions that the West imposed on Russia. Putin has launched harsh counterattacks on Western gas and food.
Russia's failure to agree to extend the Black Sea Agreement makes the risk of a global food crisis once again closer than ever.

DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2023, 09:15:29 AM

I've got good news for you, my little feeble-minded friend, it seems you're finally going to Donbas!  Grin

AFU are going to recruit people with mental diseases: https://www.unian.ua/war/mobilizaciya-chastichno-prigodnyh-kogo-prizovut-v-ukraine-v-2023-godu-12382224.html

A quote (who can get conscripted in Ukraine):

14th - mild short-term painful manifestations of mental disorders - dementia, amnestic syndromes, personality and behavior disorders due to brain damage;
17th - neurotic diseases associated with stress and somatoform disorders with moderately pronounced, short-term manifestations. These are obsessive states, neurasthenia, phobias, anxiety disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder, dissociative disorder, amnesia;
21-c - slowly progressive diseases of the central nervous system, for example, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis and other types of sclerosis, polyneuropathy;

But this is probably not due to huge losses but just for fun, right?  Grin

I'll save your post in its entirety here so that everyone can "enjoy" the level of your brainpower Smiley

1. First of all, there is a wonderful saying "Don't judge others by yourself". This is exactly the case Smiley You have not been taken to Dombabva yet? Or are you hiding in Kazakhstan/Uzbekistan, occupying niche jobs that locals don't go for? Smiley
2. As always, you could not go further than headlines and propaganda. I suggest you study the order and the description of procedures. You will learn a lot of new things, but you will also be very disappointed Smiley
3. Your Russia has long been recruiting degradants, criminals, scum of society, with any diagnoses. I can provide photos of "handsome men of the RF army", but this is not a topic for this abomination Smiley
4. On your Russia - the Ministry of Defense is squealing that "the invincible second army of the world" needs to mobilize 450,000 bodies already in autumn. At the level of the Federation Council they are considering a global mobilization from the fall of 2023 up to 3,000,000 torsos.
"In Russia there is an idea to mobilize three million people for war with Ukraine, said a member of the State Duma Defense Committee, Lieutenant General Andrei Gurulev" - easy to google Smiley
Everything is going according to plan ? Smiley

But back from your mental problems, to reality. To the reality in the country "where everything is fine" Smiley

- Russian Railways and Russian industry will be disconnected from German software
- Restaurants are left without cooks after the collapse of the ruble and the departure of migrants from Russia
- Russians' debts on loans for the first time exceeded 32 trillion rubles
- Ruble weakens in spite of expensive oil, dollar goes above 97 p for the first time since August 16
- "Prices are insane". The cost of gasoline in Russia has soared to new records
- No grain deal, no gas hub. Putin and Erdogan talks ended inconclusively. Did anyone expect anyone to negotiate with an international loser and criminal? Erdogan did well, he put his yataghan on the lips of a pathetic parody of the Fuhrer Smiley)
- Putin said for the seventh time since the beginning of the year that Russia has been "cheated". Actually he couldn't say "Russia was expectedly fucked again as they wanted" Smiley
- The share of gas from Russia in EU supplies has fallen to 13% in 2 years, oil and oil products to 2% -- Eurostat Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 672
Merit: 603

View Profile
September 05, 2023, 09:53:35 AM

The first thing that comes to my mind every time I read this OP is the laziness of the world entirely, especially in meeting the ever-rising global demand. God by nature has blest the world with everything needed. Is it land, mineral resources, food etc.? To the point that what one country might lack, many others possess and they can interchange with money compensation to the need and betterment of the world.

This is what helps better in intercountry relationship and makes money moves around. But it's so shameful that many countries abandoned what they have and their capability, that's the only reason why the Russia-Ukraine war could affect the world so much to the extent of causing global inflation since it started.

It's not too late for the world to wake up to the challenge. Nonetheless, it's so unfortunate that the poorest countries in the world are most guilty of this. They just turned a blind eye to what could have made them rich.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2023, 12:42:52 PM

I'm not hoping this will make your propaganda-infected brain work. You wanted to hear opinions? So here's mine: AFU made a mistake by trying to stop Russia at Bakhmut. They lost most of they most professional and experienced fighters there. AFU will run out of steam in the South this year and it will be the end. Russia will start their offensive on Harkiv next year and the front will collapse. Western allies will try to save the situation by making Zelenski start negotiations but chances are Russia will refuse this time. You can guess what will happen next....

It certainly sounds like a "balm to Putin's soul" Smiley
But the reality is different. Half of the captured territories, the so-called "second army of the world, armed with unparalleled weapons", have already been liberated by the AFU "which were completely destroyed in the first weeks of the special operation". Smiley
Now the AFU has very effectively broken through the "multi-layered" defense of the Russian terrorists in the southern direction, strikes on the European part of the terrorist's country, sinking the fleet, destroying warehouses and headquarters. If you look at the map of combat operations - the only success of Russia against the "huge losses of the AFU" was the capture of 40 square kilometers of the town of Bakhmut in 10 (!!!!) months. In which, by Russia's own admission, Russia lost several tens of thousands of its terrorists - both the regular army and the army of PMC Wagner criminals. By the way, watch what is happening around Bakhmut Smiley
In Ukraine, about 30-40% of reserves are used on the fronts, and they manage to break through the defense of terrorists and successfully destroy them. Russia is preparing to call up between 450,000 and 3,000,000 million of its expendables this fall - everything is going according to plan Smiley

And so yes - "they took all of Ukraine in 3 weeks", "Kiev is captured", "the AFU  is destroyed", "goodwill gesture in Kharkiv region and in the south of Ukraine", and other propaganda fairy tales Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2023, 08:17:07 AM

Oh you're still here? Why still haven't joined your compatriots on the Eastern front? You're such a patriot of your country, it's time to put your money where your mouth is and join the glorious AFU! And remember, now they're accepting retarded people so it's legit.  Grin

Quote from: DrBeer
It certainly sounds like a "balm to Putin's soul" Smiley
But the reality is different. Half of the captured territories, the so-called "second army of the world, armed with unparalleled weapons", have already been liberated by the AFU "which were completely destroyed in the first weeks of the special operation". Smiley

Could you provide a quote? Who said that? I can't recall anyone saying "AFU were completely destroyed in the first weeks of the special operation".

Now the AFU has very effectively broken through the "multi-layered" defense of the Russian terrorists in the southern direction, strikes on the European part of the terrorist's country, sinking the fleet, destroying warehouses and headquarters.

Effectively broken? Muahaha... they have barely reached the first line of the defences. There are 3-4 such extremely well-fortified lines in case you're not aware. That was achieved by using thousands of troops as cannon fodder and hundreds of Western tanks and APCs as moving targets for the Russians. You call that effective? Probably that's why they're begging for more armored vehicles and catching people in the streets to conscript and send to the East.  Grin

If you look at the map of combat operations - the only success of Russia against the "huge losses of the AFU" was the capture of 40 square kilometers of the town of Bakhmut in 10 (!!!!) months. In which, by Russia's own admission, Russia lost several tens of thousands of its terrorists - both the regular army and the army of PMC Wagner criminals. By the way, watch what is happening around Bakhmut Smiley

I'm looking at the map and I can see Mariupol, Melitopol and other coastal cities occupied by Russia. As to Bakhmut, it was supposed to become a symbol of bravery and resistance of the Ukrainian military, something like Ukrainian Sparta. What they didn't realize is that losing so many troops there would lead to AFU eventual collapse.

In Ukraine, about 30-40% of reserves are used on the fronts, and they manage to break through the defense of terrorists and successfully destroy them. Russia is preparing to call up between 450,000 and 3,000,000 million of its expendables this fall - everything is going according to plan Smiley

Again, please post some proof of what you're saying, otherwise it's pure speculation.

And so yes - "they took all of Ukraine in 3 weeks", "Kiev is captured", "the AFU  is destroyed", "goodwill gesture in Kharkiv region and in the south of Ukraine", and other propaganda fairy tales Smiley

That would most definitely happen if not for:
1. US intelligence provided detailed info on when, where and how Russia was going to attack.
2. AFU had been trained by NATO instructors for 8 years
3. Lots of arms provided by the West, including ATMs, drones, fighter jets etc etc
4. Live data from military satellites for intelligence
5. Starlink internet
6. Boatloads of money to pay the AFU and to support the budget
etc etc etc

It's not Russia vs Ukraine it's actually Russia vs World.
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2023, 09:24:25 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2023, 09:35:48 AM by DrBeer

1. Everything is calm in the east. Pay attention to the south. Why don't you defend the "Russian-speaking population"? Smiley))
2. Google the propaganda of the Kremlin, Konashenkov, for March 2022 - there they destroyed the Armed Forces of Ukraine 2 times, or even 3 times Smiley
3. Read the squeals of terrorists in the southern direction, a lot of interesting things Smiley
4. About Bakhmut and the "complete collapse of the Armed Forces of Ukraine" - tell us more here, and show the dynamics of the advance of the terrorist troops after the capture of Bakhmut? Smiley
5. I'll give you a task, let your one gyrus work at least a little Smiley
Now there are 18 combat brigades in the Armed Forces of Ukraine:
- 2 tank
- 8 mechanized
- 1 airborne
- 3 airmobiles
- 1 missile
- 3 artillery
And now, in open sources, find how many are at the front. You subtract the found amount from 18, and then it will be difficult, but use a calculator - you will calculate the percentage Smiley
6. About 3 weeks, until recently, all the Russian media were squealing, on all channels, then having received 2 demonstrative defeats in Kharkov and the South direction, they immediately changed their rhetoric - they switched to months ... Then they said at all - but we didn’t talk about 3 weeks, the Americans came up with this Smiley And then, in general, the war drags on, you know, blablabla ...
Well, you also add miserable fallacies Smiley Now the 128th option is not for the protection of Russian speakers, it is NATO and the whole world is fighting against Russia .. Well, yes, it's a shame to admit that the "second army of the world" gets pizdyuly from a small Ukraine!

Are you ready for a grave in Dombabwe? I can leave a contact - surrender - save your life Smiley

But from your mental disorders, let's get back to the topic as usual Smiley

- More than 70% of participants in an international survey believe that Russia poses a threat to peace.
- 1.3 thousand imported drugs disappeared from Russian pharmacies
- The State Duma proposed to collect 2.5 trillion rubles from the Russians in order to patch up the budget. Get your money ready Smiley
- The shortage of fuel formed in Russia can stop the harvesting and sowing of winter crops, said Minister of Agriculture Dmitry Patrushev. According to him, a week ago there was talk only of high fuel prices, but now the situation has worsened. “We have problems with the availability of [fuel]. We will now stop harvesting, and we will not be weeded out for winter crops. It will be a disaster." Today you eat bread made from coarse grains, tomorrow there will be no more of this Smiley
- In Russia, data on those who received a disability in the war were classified. Well, yes, why write about 1-2 people, right? Smiley
- The market for Russian government bonds, through which the Ministry of Finance borrows money to cover the budget deficit, was swept by a wave of panic sales. The Federal Loan Bond Price Index (OFZ) on the Moscow Exchange (RGBI) has been falling for three months almost non-stop, and on Wednesday, September 6, it dropped to 122.34 points, the lowest level since April last year.

"And the rest is a beautiful marquise, everything is fine, everything is fine!" Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 09:36:05 AM

It's not too late for the world to wake up to the challenge.
Not that late but it's too tough as if we've been like this forever.

Nonetheless, it's so unfortunate that the poorest countries in the world are most guilty of this.
Right, despite that the other countries have been recovered already and they're no longer worried about food security. Many of them stays to be uncertain on how it's going to be look like in the next year based on the situation that they're dealing today.

They just turned a blind eye to what could have made them rich.
They can't do so much with it as they've been taken advantage.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

EarnOnVictor

Activity: 672
Merit: 603

View Profile
September 07, 2023, 10:20:55 AM

They just turned a blind eye to what could have made them rich.
They can't do so much with it as they've been taken advantage.
I wouldn't agree with this, all the media propaganda that the top-world countries have taken sway of the developing or underdeveloped nations are fallacies, I don't let reporters' reporting skills get into my head because most often some of them are bais. If you look at the settings in African countries for example, you would see that it's a mutual relationship (security, financial aid, political relevance etc.), so why are so many people letting others believe that some countries are cheating others?

Even at all, if some terms and conditions of an intercountry relationship are not okay for a nation anymore, that nation is entitled to decline further cooperation. No one can force any nation from harnessing their potential, only that Africans have not woken up, they've not embraced their leadership capability, creativity and potential, talkless of harnessing their natural resources, including lands to their advantage. And often times, their leaders are too corrupt and are some of the betrayers of their countries for more benefits and to the benefit of foreigners.

So, it's still part of the issues with them, there must be a change of mindset and attitude, and if they have a good leader that has integrity and the fear of God, and who can also shun corruption and could put the nation through, and cause their eye-opening, then better terms with foreigners and greater results as a nation would be achieved.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2023, 11:19:12 AM

..... how will they react to this in Russia, because the fact that the front in southern Ukraine is now cracking in many places is hiding from the inhabitants of Russia and this will be a real shock for them?

Haven't you noticed how propaganda has been preparing Russia's biomass for this final for 3-4 months already?

Now they squeal from every outlet:
- we alone fight against the whole world
- we are not at war with Ukraine, we are at war with NATO
- there is only one Polish, American and other speeches on the air of the Armed Forces of Ukraine - there are almost no Ukrainians left there

This is smooth training. Preparation, so as not to tell the truth in the end: "Citizens of Russia - I was a pitiful stupid liar, we lied about our second army, about unparalleled weapons, about a stable economy. We lost. We are criminals. We will bear responsibility for this ".. The pitiful Kremlin Fuhrer will say "No, well, we were counting on defeating one Ukraine, but here the WHOLE WORLD is against us! And then, you see how we survived! Now you will have to endure another 10-20 centuries, but we will definitely defeat the decaying West! "  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████