Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:12:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Food security in the world has been shaken by Russia's actions  (Read 2642 times)
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2023, 11:15:28 PM

What's the global standing of Russia when it comes to export of agricultural products internationally? I'm betting they're not even in the top 10 countries who export grain that is fed to most asians and the rest of the western europeans. While there's certainly a food shortage problem afoot in the planet right now, I don't think that Russia's solely to blame for this, sure, neighboring countries like Turkey and other states will be affected by this situation but not so much that they couldn't go on anymore. There's opportunities to make allies with other countries and accept export from them, or maybe even explore the viability of agriculture in their home soil. Food shouldn't be a problem, if proper governance is administered.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Argoo (OP)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 27, 2023, 06:47:23 PM

Progress already lies in the fact that you recognize at least two ships sunk by the Armed Forces of Ukraine from the Russian Black Sea Fleet. But where did this Russian fleet go, not only off the coast of Ukraine, but also from the occupied ports of the Crimean peninsula? If Russian warships are not sunk or damaged as a result of attacks by the Ukrainian Armed Forces, then where have they mostly gone? Is it scary to keep them within range of missile and drone attacks from Ukraine?
I've never claimed that. Can you provide a quote from my posts to prove your statement? Russian Black sea fleet didn't go anywhere, it's still there in Sevastopol. Besides, there is no point to keep many navy ships in the region as Ukraine has no navy.

Quote from: Argoo
No matter what you say here, for the second year now, relatively small Ukraine has been resisting Russia’s military aggression, and it is Ukrainians who are fighting on the fronts against the invaders.
Small? Ukraine is anything but small. It's #41 in the world and #7 in Europe in terms of population, only slightly smaller than EU giant Poland.
Source: https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/population-by-country/

Ukraine is #22 in the world ranked by number of military personnel. Bigger than France or UK.
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_paramilitary_personnel

You, I see, are also not writing from the trenches near Avdeevka.
Quite logical as I'm not Russian. Why should I join their military near Avdiivka? But you, as a good Ukrainian should join AFU ASAP to save your country. So, what is your excuse?

There, the Russian army has been grinding to death from poorly organized attacks for more than a month. Putin, if he is still alive, needs to show at least some victory on the Ukrainian front at the end of the year before the upcoming elections. Now there are about 440 thousand Russian occupiers in the occupied territories of Ukraine, and it is impossible to take even the small town of Avdiivka. Need your help. After all, this territory has long been included in the Russian Federation
Yes, they are successfully breaking the first line of one of the most fortified locations which had been hardened since 2014. Some elite units and Leopard 2 tanks were spotted near Avdiivka after AFU command had to withdrew them from the South in a desperate attempt to hold the Russians back. Today there are news of AFU being pushed back by the Russians and leaving the industrial district of the city. Btw, how is the counter-offensive going?  Roll Eyes
I'll try to answer some of your questions. I also did not refer to your words that a significant part of the Russian Black Sea Fleet left the occupied Crimean peninsula. Previously, this fleet blocked the ports of Ukraine, but after the fire defeat of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, it was forced to move a significant part away from the territory of Ukraine, and therefore the “grain corridor” is now successfully operating without the participation of Russia.

I wrote that the territory of Ukraine is relatively small in relation to the territory of Russia, and it is not difficult to verify this by looking at the map. Although Ukraine is geographically one of the largest in Europe.

Read less Russian propaganda. The information about the capture of the Avdeevka industrial zone by the Russians is fake. There, the occupiers actually attack continuously and have some success. But the third wave of assaults that began on November 24 is still crashing against the fortifications of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. Thus, from the remnants of the 1st Army Corps of the Russian Armed Forces storming Avdeevka, as well as the 1st and 15th Motorized Rifle Brigades, the Russian military leadership formed a new 10th battalion, which was staffed with the remaining two brigades. That is, the battalion was assembled from TWO brigades! All that's left.
However, in recent days the situation in Avdeevka has really worsened: at the cost of heavy losses, Russian troops advanced into the eastern part of the industrial zone on the southeastern outskirts of the city. In November, Russia lost an average of 931 of its soldiers every day and this is significantly more than during the assault on another small town of Bakhmut.
https://focus.ua/amp/voennye-novosti/608756-rekordnye-s-nachala-vtorzheniya-britanskaya-razvedka-ozvuchila-poteri-vs-rf-v-boyah-za-avdeevku
But Avdeevka stands and the Russian army is rapidly being crushed against its fortifications.

The counter-offensive of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, which mainly takes place on the southern front, is going much faster than the Russians are able to do near Avdeevka. The Ukrainian Armed Forces fortified themselves on three bridgeheads on the left bank of the Dnieper, and the occupiers clearly did not expect this. They cannot quickly transfer reinforcements there, and Russia does not yet have reserves at the front. They are forced to withdraw some of their units from the Zaporozhye Front, while weakening the section of the front there. Meanwhile, this section of the front is very promising, since it has the shortest distance to the Crimean Isthmus.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1880

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2023, 12:11:17 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2023, 12:38:46 PM by DrBeer

Hasn't anyone noticed one strange event ? More precisely - suddenly disappeared, constantly informative background !
After the Russian Navy on the Black Sea was hit in the face and Russia, screaming that it would sink all the ships heading to Ukrainian ports, expectedly did nothing except threats, and Ukrainian grain entered the world market, suddenly... completely disappeared the shrieks of Russian propaganda about “starving residents of some countries” who can only be saved by Russian grain in exchange for the lifting of some sanctions?

Coincidence ?! I don't think so !!!  Grin

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1172

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2023, 10:52:10 PM

I'll try to answer some of your questions.
I didn't ask any questions.  Grin

I wrote that the territory of Ukraine is relatively small in relation to the territory of Russia, and it is not difficult to verify this by looking at the map. Although Ukraine is geographically one of the largest in Europe.
That's a lie: you never specified you meant territory-wise. Lots of people, huge army... it's not small... but even if you mean territory you lie again and you fail miserably again:

Ukraine (/juːˈkreɪn/ ⓘ yoo-KRAYN; Ukrainian: Укpaїнa, romanized: Ukraina, pronounced [ʊkrɐˈjinɐ] ⓘ) is a country in Eastern Europe. It is the second-largest European country after Russia
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine

Why you keep acting like a bozo and treating the readers like retarded people? Your claims are pathetic and hilarious at the same time.

Read less Russian propaganda. The information about the capture of the Avdeevka industrial zone by the Russians is fake. There, the occupiers actually attack continuously and have some success. But the third wave of assaults that began on November 24 is still crashing against the fortifications of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. Thus, from the remnants of the 1st Army Corps of the Russian Armed Forces storming Avdeevka, as well as the 1st and 15th Motorized Rifle Brigades, the Russian military leadership formed a new 10th battalion, which was staffed with the remaining two brigades. That is, the battalion was assembled from TWO brigades! All that's left.
However, in recent days the situation in Avdeevka has really worsened: at the cost of heavy losses, Russian troops advanced into the eastern part of the industrial zone on the southeastern outskirts of the city. In November, Russia lost an average of 931 of its soldiers every day and this is significantly more than during the assault on another small town of Bakhmut.
https://focus.ua/amp/voennye-novosti/608756-rekordnye-s-nachala-vtorzheniya-britanskaya-razvedka-ozvuchila-poteri-vs-rf-v-boyah-za-avdeevku
But Avdeevka stands and the Russian army is rapidly being crushed against its fortifications.
... read more Ukrainian propaganda instead? There are videos on Telegram this info can be easily verified. The Russians are in Avdiivka and they have entered the industrial zone, where most of AFU fortifications were located. Your media is lying to you, wake up!

The counter-offensive of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, which mainly takes place on the southern front, is going much faster than the Russians are able to do near Avdeevka. The Ukrainian Armed Forces fortified themselves on three bridgeheads on the left bank of the Dnieper, and the occupiers clearly did not expect this. They cannot quickly transfer reinforcements there, and Russia does not yet have reserves at the front. They are forced to withdraw some of their units from the Zaporozhye Front, while weakening the section of the front there. Meanwhile, this section of the front is very promising, since it has the shortest distance to the Crimean Isthmus.
Muahaha much faster? Is it a joke? Rabotyne and Verbove are the main villages where most of the fighting takes place. For about half a year already and no movement further. And Russians are counter-attacking right now, going to recapture these villages soon.

Meanwhile, the average age of glorious AFU soldiers, the only army in the world fighting with 0 casualties for almost 2 years, has reached 54  years. Great success!
Argoo (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 30, 2023, 02:01:32 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2023, 02:14:54 PM by Argoo

That's a lie: you never specified you meant territory-wise. Lots of people, huge army... it's not small... but even if you mean territory you lie again and you fail miserably again:

If on November 16 I wrote: “No matter what you say here, for the second year now, relatively small Ukraine has been resisting Russian military aggression...”, then you just need to strain your brain a little to understand that  are talking about the territories of Ukraine and Russia, because There can be no other option here.

What was my lie when I wrote that Ukraine is geographically one of the largest in Europe? If we consider Russia an Asian and not a European country, not even in terms of civilization, but territorially, then I’m really wrong. But the western part of Russia still belongs to Europe.
https://ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%95%D0%B2%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B5%D0%B9%D1%81%D0%BA %D0%B0%D1%8F_%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8C_%D0%A0%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B8%D0 %B8

I previously wrote: “However, in recent days the situation in Avdeevka has really worsened: at the cost of heavy losses, Russian troops advanced to the eastern part of the industrial zone on the southeastern outskirts of the city.” You claim that the Russians are in Avdeevka and entered the industrial zone, where most of the Ukrainian Armed Forces’ fortifications were located. Whether the Russians captured the entire industrial zone on the outskirts of Avdeevka is a moot point. In addition, the situation there is constantly changing. The occupiers could get in, then they were knocked out, and this happens periodically. Therefore, do not exaggerate. Waste two brigades to capture an industrial zone on the outskirts of Avdeevka is certainly cool and worthy of the “second army of the world.”

I see you defend Russian murderers and occupiers so zealously that I begin to doubt that you are not a Russian.

serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2023, 08:15:13 AM

If on November 16 I wrote: “No matter what you say here, for the second year now, relatively small Ukraine has been resisting Russian military aggression...”, then you just need to strain your brain a little to understand that  are talking about the territories of Ukraine and Russia, because There can be no other option here.
You're trying to say that a territory-wise small country can't have a huge army? Let alone if this "small country" is second biggest in Europe after Russia? I don't feel like I need to explain this any further, just re-read my posts. I proved it with statistical data from reputable sources. Anyone with at least room temperature IQ understands that.

What was my lie when I wrote that Ukraine is geographically one of the largest in Europe?
Wait, when did you claim that? Your post quote above proves exactly the opposite. You said Ukraine is a small country. Propaganda destroyed your brain, bud. Or ease up on that blow?  Grin

If we consider Russia an Asian and not a European country, not even in terms of civilization, but territorially, then I’m really wrong. But the western part of Russia still belongs to Europe.
https://ru.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%95%D0%B2%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B5%D0%B9%D1%81%D0%BA %D0%B0%D1%8F_%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8C_%D0%A0%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B8%D0 %B8
Why in the world you're trying to prove this to me? That's an obvious fact, but completely irrelevant. I never said it wasn't so.  Roll Eyes

I see you defend Russian murderers and occupiers so zealously that I begin to doubt that you are not a Russian.
Then you need to start believing not only Russians want this war to end. My biggest wish is world peace. Let go, it's over. You're not going to recapture Crimea or Donbas. Ukraine lost these territories forever. Just stop the f*cking war. Ukrainians (and Russians alike) don't have to die for that. It's not worth it.
Argoo (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 01, 2023, 09:01:52 AM

Then you need to start believing not only Russians want this war to end. My biggest wish is world peace. Let go, it's over. You're not going to recapture Crimea or Donbas. Ukraine lost these territories forever. Just stop the f*cking war. Ukrainians (and Russians alike) don't have to die for that. It's not worth it.
In order for the war in Ukraine to end, it is enough for the Russians to withdraw their occupation troops from the territory of Ukraine. Ukraine has not attacked and does not intend to attack Russia. Therefore, if the Russians go home and stop killing women and children in Ukraine and destroying the country’s infrastructure, the war will stop. All that remains is to calculate the losses caused by Russia and, through international judicial and other bodies, seek compensation for them to Ukraine, because you will have to pay for the pleasure of robbing, killing and raping. In the meantime, the Russians are attacking the territory of Ukraine, it is stupid to say that they do not want war.

Ukraine has no choice but to defend its freedom and independence. Therefore, as long as there is at least one living armed Russian left in Ukraine, the war will continue. Ukraine will definitely return its territories sooner or later.

serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2023, 07:46:12 PM

In order for the war in Ukraine to end, it is enough for the Russians to withdraw their occupation troops from the territory of Ukraine. Ukraine has not attacked and does not intend to attack Russia.
Why are you planning to join NATO then? What for? Let's put it straight: Ukraine ceased to exist in 2014. It's a US colony atm, governed, militarized and sponsored by Uncle Sam.

Therefore, if the Russians go home and stop killing women and children in Ukraine and destroying the country’s infrastructure, the war will stop. All that remains is to calculate the losses caused by Russia and, through international judicial and other bodies, seek compensation for them to Ukraine, because you will have to pay for the pleasure of robbing, killing and raping. In the meantime, the Russians are attacking the territory of Ukraine, it is stupid to say that they do not want war.
Oh sorry, I forgot, your military have 0 casualties, it's the most effective army in the world. Russians are solely and exclusively killing children and raping women. Stealing washing machines to get some chips they can use to produce missiles. Once they see the Ukrainian military they flee, they are too afraid to shoot at armed men.  Grin Grin Grin

Ukraine has no choice but to defend its freedom and independence. Therefore, as long as there is at least one living armed Russian left in Ukraine, the war will continue. Ukraine will definitely return its territories sooner or later.
You are delusional. You are seeing this situation as some kind of battle of equal opponents, or some kind of a Mexican standoff situation... but it's not so. I can't think of any scenario which would let you to regain your territories. It simply doesn't exist. It's impossible. Russia is bigger, stronger, has more people, bigger army, more arms, better military industry etc etc etc. The longer war lasts, the more powerful Russia becomes. Can you describe in detail how do you see it? How will you get your territories back?
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2023, 09:24:20 PM

Russia is bigger, stronger, has more people, bigger army, more arms, better military industry etc etc etc. The longer war lasts, the more powerful Russia becomes.

Thank you - I laughed heartily, and "at full lung capacity" !  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Now just some FACTS to "confirm" your fantasies Smiley

- Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed a law extending the moratorium on paying compensation to depositors of the USSR's Sberbank, whose savings were "frozen" by the Soviet government in 1991 and then burned up in the hyperinflation of the 1990s.
- Putin urged Russians to have eight children each. "Russia is facing "the most difficult demographic challenges," and to overcome them, it is necessary to revive the tradition of having many children in families, President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday."
- Students at Lyceum No. 2 in the town of Mamadysh in the Republic of Tatarstan's Mamadysh city were forced to process mine tails, assemble wound tourniquets and ampule containers for the needs of the war in Ukraine as part of a children's art circle.
- There is no money in the Russian budget for 2024-2026 to expand the project to support young scientists "Mendeleev map". This was announced by Russian President Vladimir Putin at a meeting with young scientists.
- Revenues of the largest oil and gas companies in Russia fell by 41% in January-September 2023, the Central Bank of Russia said in Thursday's Financial Stability Review. source - Central Bank of Russia's FINANCIAL STABILITY REVIEW. Link https://cbr.ru/Collection/Collection/File/46610/2_3_q_2023.pdf
- The number of Russians who defaulted on loans and credits for 90 days or more and came close to bankruptcy reached 9.79 million in November 2023.
Over the year, the number of such borrowers increased by 11%, and their total debt increased from 5.68 trillion to 6.33 trillion rubles, according to data from the United Credit Bureau (UCB), which was published by Kommersant.
According to the latest data of the Central Bank, the total number of borrowers in banks and MFIs as of July 1, 2023 was estimated at 47 million people (an increase of 2 million people over the half-year). Thus, the share of possible bankruptcies is almost 20% of the total number of borrowers.
!!!! 47 million people, this is about 80% of the WORKABLE population of russia !
- Chinese authorities have called information about the intention to build an underwater tunnel to Crimea together with Russia untrue. "As for the false reports, I will not comment on them," Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Wang Wenbin said at a press conference....
I take it China is lying too, and in your morbid fantasies - China will build another Russian fake ?! Smiley

And a pompous finale ! "The authorities demanded from retail chains to reduce the price of eggs before Putin's re-election." The Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS) sent a letter to retail chains with a demand to voluntarily limit markups on chicken eggs 5% until March 2024, writes RBC with reference to a copy of the document.

Will you perform a funny standup ""Great" Russia" ? Smiley))

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Argoo (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 09:28:40 AM
Merited by DrBeer (1)

In order for the war in Ukraine to end, it is enough for the Russians to withdraw their occupation troops from the territory of Ukraine. Ukraine has not attacked and does not intend to attack Russia.
Why are you planning to join NATO then? What for? Let's put it straight: Ukraine ceased to exist in 2014. It's a US colony atm, governed, militarized and sponsored by Uncle Sam.
Ukraine plans to join NATO primarily to protect itself from attacks from its ever-aggressive neighbor, the Russian Federation. This country constantly attacks its neighbors, as a rule, under the pretext of protecting Russian-speaking citizens, taking advantage of the fact that during the USSR the Russian language was actively implanted in the Soviet republics and many people in the former Soviet republics still use this language in communication. In order to escape the suffocating embrace of “big brother” in the person of Russia and continue to introduce democratic principles of building a society, Ukraine needs collective security without the participation of Russia, and NATO is almost ideal for this. Therefore, Ukraine has set a course for joining the EU and NATO.

Is Ukraine a US colony? It’s better to be a colony of the United States than of the Russian Federation. In any case, the United States does not organize famines, does not instill Bolshevik communist ideology and other attributes of Soviet power, and is not a prison of nations, which the Russian Federation still is.

I think that soon these peoples, whom Russia is now driving to Ukraine for slaughter, will rise up and gain independence. But Russia does not have its own oil and gas; it is a parasite due to the exploitation of the territory of other nationalities. Then the far-fetched greatness of the former Moscow principality will come to an end.

Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 02, 2023, 11:56:06 AM

If all that had been said is truly having a negative impact on food security and availability then let everyone go back to making agricultural farming, if an average person is having a small garden where he do not need to go looking after what to buy being produced by others, there will be less dependency on a single supply entity, increase completion and make food items be more available for purchase at a cheaper price, this is possible because we have alot of people involved in the practice of agriculture unlike when we have lesser people being into farming.
Argoo (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 06, 2023, 07:58:31 AM

Russia is not abandoning its attempts to prevent Ukraine from selling its agricultural products on the world market, carrying out missile, bomb and drone attacks on port infrastructure on the Black Sea coast. However, the Ukrainian Armed Forces give such attempts a worthy rebuff.

Thus, on the evening of December 5, the Ukrainian Armed Forces destroyed a Su-24M bomber of the Russian Aerospace Forces in the Black Sea near Zmeiny Island. The information from the Ukrainian side is confirmed by Russian military officers; the Russian Ministry of Defense, out of habit, remains silent. The bomber was shot down while attempting to strike the Odessa region, when it tried to damage the so-called “grain corridor” - the Black Sea route through which Ukraine supplies its food.

https://www.dialog.ua/war/286025_1701806531

DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2023, 11:51:43 AM

What do you expect from a terrorist country with a Nazi ideology ?
This war is not for the sake of an idea, not for the sake of "Russian-speaking people", or not for the sake of "Ukraine not joining NATO". This is a war to simply destroy Ukraine, with its Russian inhabitants, among others. To sow chaos and return everything to the Middle Ages, and in such a way - where agreements, obligations, moral and ethical norms do not work. Where there is only blood, violence, fear, and "sun-faced Putin".... Rashism is an ideology of destruction, but not of creation. They have never lived like normal people and they want the whole world to live normally. Because they simply do not know how to create for good, they are used to steal, break, kill. And that has to stop. Otherwise, the whole world will turn into DNR/LNR/PMR/Abkhazia.....

And yes, Russia continues to carry out terrorist attacks on the seaports of Odessa region and Odessa, knowing that grain is shipped there to those who need it. Although not so long ago, they were covering themselves with this topic, making sad and concerned faces, talking about famine in some countries that critically need to receive grain.... But as it turned out, it was only Russian grain.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Argoo (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 14, 2023, 03:29:08 PM

Today, during a direct line, Putin for the first time acknowledged the colossal losses of Russians in the war against Ukraine, which amounted to 363 thousand military personnel.
Thus, he stated that the invading army numbered approximately 250 thousand people. Then 244 thousand were mobilized to the front and 486 thousand volunteers were recruited under contract, which together amounts to 980 thousand. Also, according to Putin, 617 thousand Russians are now taking part at the front. Thus, direct losses amount to 363 thousand.

This is even slightly more than what is officially reported by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, which states that Russian losses amount to 342,800 people. In the last 24 hours alone, Russian losses at the front amount to 1,300 people.

Source:
https://uanews.net/ru/post/287421

serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2023, 05:04:51 PM

Today, during a direct line, Putin for the first time acknowledged the colossal losses of Russians in the war against Ukraine, which amounted to 363 thousand military personnel.
Thus, he stated that the invading army numbered approximately 250 thousand people. Then 244 thousand were mobilized to the front and 486 thousand volunteers were recruited under contract, which together amounts to 980 thousand. Also, according to Putin, 617 thousand Russians are now taking part at the front. Thus, direct losses amount to 363 thousand.

This is even slightly more than what is officially reported by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, which states that Russian losses amount to 342,800 people. In the last 24 hours alone, Russian losses at the front amount to 1,300 people.

Source:

First and foremost, what does this news has to do with food security in the world?

Anyway, I'll have to disappoint you: why do you think all these army men are now located in Ukraine? Firstly, the Russians are now in the process of signing up volunteers and training them before sending them to Ukraine. Out of those 250 thousands and 244 thousands, some part were sent home as a part of rotation (yes unlike the Ukrainian military, Russians can afford to rotate their personnel). Simple as that.

I have a better question: why are you not with the military yet? Your country needs you! Oh, perhaps I know the answer: average life expectancy of a Ukrainian soldier on the frontline is now around 2 hours! Yes, you got it right 2 hours (it used to be 4 hours at Bakhmut). No wonder you prefer to troll from safety of your home!  Grin  
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2023, 09:40:29 PM

First and foremost, what does this news has to do with food security in the world?

Less mouths on Russia - more food will be left for people. Looks like Putin has once again come up with a very peculiar method of solving the food crisis in Russia Smiley

In the meantime, the indicative "economic news" from the terrorist country :
The authorities of Belgorod region limited the sale of eggs in one hand at weekly fairs in Belgorod. Now each resident of the region can buy no more than two dozen eggs, said Deputy Governor of the region Yulia Shchedrina. At the same time, on Putin's freak-show ""Direct Line" Putin blamed everyone but himself for the problems of the country and economy. According to Putin, the rise in the price of chicken eggs, which brought back kilometer-long lines from the 1990s to Russian regions, was the result of "a failure in the government." Officials "did not open imports in time," Putin said after egg prices soared 20 percent in a month and a half and more than 46 percent since the beginning of the year.
...At the same time, a shortage of chicken meat has emerged across Russia.

As the saying goes, "взялиcь зa яйцa - кypы пpoпaли"   Grin Grin Grin

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Argoo (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 15, 2023, 07:14:48 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2023, 10:22:09 PM by Argoo
Merited by DrBeer (1)

Source:

Anyway, I'll have to disappoint you: why do you think all these army men are now located in Ukraine? Firstly, the Russians are now in the process of signing up volunteers and training them before sending them to Ukraine. Out of those 250 thousands and 244 thousands, some part were sent home as a part of rotation (yes unlike the Ukrainian military, Russians can afford to rotate their personnel). Simple as that.

I have a better question: why are you not with the military yet? Your country needs you! Oh, perhaps I know the answer: average life expectancy of a Ukrainian soldier on the frontline is now around 2 hours! Yes, you got it right 2 hours (it used to be 4 hours at Bakhmut). No wonder you prefer to troll from safety of your home!  Grin  
Russia's colossal losses in manpower and equipment on the Ukrainian fronts are directly related to global food security, because the higher they are, the calmer the rest of the world will live. After all, after the Ukrainian Armed Forces hit part of the Russian Black Sea Fleet with missiles and drones and it was forced, for the sake of its safety, to move away from the shores of Ukraine, the “grain corridor” from Ukraine found a second life. According to the Administration of Seaports of Ukraine, over 11 months of continuous production, cargo turnover increased by 597%. During this hour, Ukrainian ports handled 52.8 million tons of cargo. This is 7.2 million tons more than last year.
The faster the Ukrainian Armed Forces defeat the hordes of Russian orcs, the faster peaceful life and supplies of products from Ukraine to countries in need will improve.

As for my participation in this war, I had already served my time and at the age of 40, in 2002, with the special rank of lieutenant colonel, I retired. But if necessary, I have not yet forgotten how to handle weapons. By the way, I served in military service in 1980-1982 in the city of Ostrogozhsk, Voronezh region, where there was “training” on the MAZ-543 for missile units. These vehicles, in various modifications as special equipment, are taking an active part in this war.

And about the short life expectancy of a Ukrainian soldier on the front line, Medvedev probably came up with it after a long drinking binge?

Argoo (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 26, 2023, 09:20:24 AM

The Black Sea waters are gradually getting rid of the presence of the Russian Black Sea Fleet, which terrorized shipping in this sea and tried to block the export of agricultural products by Ukraine from its ports for supply to the world market.

Today, December 26, at about 02:30, tactical aviation of the Ukrainian Air Force attacked the large landing ship of the Russian Black Sea Fleet "Novocherkassk" with cruise missiles in the port of occupied Feodosia. The ship carried ammunition, as well as possibly Iranian drones, which were nicknamed "Shaheds" because the ship was detonated for several hours after the large explosions. At that time, loading and unloading operations were taking place on the ship, so the entire crew of the ship, numbering 90 people, was present. According to preliminary data, the ship and its crew sank.

In addition, over the past three days, the Ukrainian Armed Forces have shot down five Russian fighter-bombers: four of the latest SU-34 and one SU-30 in southern Ukraine. The occupiers cannot understand why Ukraine is shooting down their planes, they have strengthened reconnaissance and at the same time reduced air attacks.

https://tsn.ua/ru/exclusive/vsu-unichtozhili-desantnyy-korabl-novocherkassk-chto-izvestno-o-nochnoy-bavovne-v-krymu-foto-video-2479468.html

serveria.com
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2023, 01:03:22 PM

The Black Sea waters are gradually getting rid of the presence of the Russian Black Sea Fleet, which terrorized shipping in this sea and tried to block the export of agricultural products by Ukraine from its ports for supply to the world market.

Today, December 26, at about 02:30, tactical aviation of the Ukrainian Air Force attacked the large landing ship of the Russian Black Sea Fleet "Novocherkassk" with cruise missiles in the port of occupied Feodosia. The ship carried ammunition, as well as possibly Iranian drones, which were nicknamed "Shaheds" because the ship was detonated for several hours after the large explosions. At that time, loading and unloading operations were taking place on the ship, so the entire crew of the ship, numbering 90 people, was present. According to preliminary data, the ship and its crew sank.

In addition, over the past three days, the Ukrainian Armed Forces have shot down five Russian fighter-bombers: four of the latest SU-34 and one SU-30 in southern Ukraine. The occupiers cannot understand why Ukraine is shooting down their planes, they have strengthened reconnaissance and at the same time reduced air attacks.

https://tsn.ua/ru/exclusive/vsu-unichtozhili-desantnyy-korabl-novocherkassk-chto-izvestno-o-nochnoy-bavovne-v-krymu-foto-video-2479468.html

Another 20th century 46 yo military transport ship destroyed? Or was it just damaged? There is no clear proof. I saw one pic on telegram but frankly I wasn't able to see the ship at all in that photo.  Grin

You forgot to mention that both SU24 AFU fighter jets carrying missiles to attack Feodosia were downed?  Grin

And finally, this "great success" is overshadowed by AFU leaving Maryinka and preparing to withdraw from almost completely encircled Avdiivka. The news from the Southern front are also quite alarming - the Russians are attacking Rabotyne and Verbove and going to recapture the villages soon. The front is crumbling, AFU are experiencing huge shortage of artillery rounds and APCs. But the main shortage is the lack of troops. Average age of an AFU soldier has reached 54 years, soldiers are tired, scared and demoralized. 

So, my dear colonel Argoo (muahaha  Grin), perhaps it's time to join AFU as a volunteer? You aren't that old, should be only a bit over the recruitment age of 60? So are you still sitting at home doing nothing? What's your excuse, colonel?  Grin

P.S. I know that you are not a colonel and not over 60. I can tell it by many things, don't think I'm stupid. You are a liar and a coward that's what I'm sure about.  Cool 
Argoo (OP)

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 27, 2023, 05:05:49 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2023, 08:41:19 AM by Argoo

Another 20th century 46 yo military transport ship destroyed? Or was it just damaged? There is no clear proof. I saw one pic on telegram but frankly I wasn't able to see the ship at all in that photo.  Grin

You forgot to mention that both SU24 AFU fighter jets carrying missiles to attack Feodosia were downed?  Grin

The Novocherkassk landing craft was built in Poland under the USSR and put into operation in 1987. At the same time, from 1990 to 2007, Novocherkassk was mothballed. And only after that he was introduced into the active composition of the Russian Black Sea Fleet. Thus, it was used in the Navy for only 16 years. In fact, this is the newest ship of its class.

On March 24, 2022, exactly a month after the start of the Russian invasion, Novocherkassk was already coming under fire from the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Berdyansk port, when another large landing ship, Saratov, was destroyed, since the missile strike fell on the front, bow part of the ship, where the explosive cargo was located , then it not only burned, but detonated for several hours. Therefore, the ship was almost completely burned out.

According to preliminary data, Novocherkassk carried 4,400 artillery shells and 280 missiles for the Grad MLRS. Information about the Shahed-131/136 attack UAVs on board is being clarified.

According to information from Russian telegram channels, 23 crew members were found burned in their cabins. However, at the time of impact there were 62 crew members on board. The Russian Ministry of Defense reported the death of one serviceman

You can also see photos of the ship after the fire online. More precisely, what is left of him. The entire front half of the ship is now under water, it has completely disappeared. Large wreckage of the ship is now shown 650 meters away. The force of the explosions was so great that the nearby training vessel UTS-150 of the Black Sea Fleet also sank. To downplay the losses (Novocherkassk is estimated at about $8 million), Russia came up with the idea that they shot down two Ukrainian Armed Forces aircraft that were launching a missile attack on it.

https://focus.ua/voennye-novosti/615552-obuglennyj-metall-vyglyadyvaet-iz-vody-obnarodovali-foto-togo-chto-ostalos-ot-bdk-novocherkassk

https://www.dialog.ua/war/287164_1703613530

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: