Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long to learn trading?  (Read 1733 times)
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 01:39:33 PM

It really depends on the individual and how quickly they can grasp new things, you know? Learning how to trade is just the beginning, being profitable is a whole different ball game. You can learn a strategy in a month or two, but that doesn't guarantee profitability. It's all about psychology, discipline, and risk management. Those are the keys to long-term success in the market. Understanding the psychology of trading is all about self-awareness, and that's what takes many people years to master. But if you're eager and ready to learn, I think you can become profitable within 6 months to a year. Keep at it

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.right85

Activity: 896
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2023, 06:42:03 PM

I spoke to a tutor who teaches trading, and he said for his lectures, he teaches for an extended period of nine months for anyone who wants to learn trading from him. Please I like to read the personal experience of some traders here, how long did it take you to learn to trade profitably,
You can’t assign a timing to trading as, it is based on individual differences. Some are fast learners while some are slow learners and other just don’t get to learn at all. I would say, you shouldn’t confuse the time it takes a tutor yo teach a course to be the same with how long it would take for an individual ti fully comprehend with practical skills on how to execute trades and have more profit from it.

I rarely trade and as such, I wouldn’t offer enough insight on it but, I’ve been trading for sometime now, made some profits but, it’s far from expectation and I can’t consider myself to be done with the learning process still. I’m still deep in the learning process since I started early last year and would continue the process still.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2023, 08:55:11 PM

I spoke to a tutor who teaches trading, and he said for his lectures, he teaches for an extended period of nine months for anyone who wants to learn trading from him. Please I like to read the personal experience of some traders here, how long did it take you to learn to trade profitably, and what was the hardest thing to learn? did it take you weeks, months or years? Do you think that trading can be learnt well in a short time like three weeks for a quick trader? Can someone who is a proffesional trader just go straight to the point pointing out what is needed to make a successful trader to a newbie to learn quickly?

Actually, the tutor doesn't make you a professional trader in 9 months, he just teaches you what he knows about trading. Becoming a professional trader or not is a different thing because there are so many people out there who take trading training, but their ability to generate profits varies from one to another. A professional trader uses many methods to base all the decisions he takes in trading, and the most important thing is his instinct to read the market, yes.. a professional trader has good instincts.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 11:19:23 AM

This happens in different ways for different people, there are people who are able to independently master new material very well, of course, for such people it will not make much difference whether they study the subject of interest on their own or not. But there are those who can stop at elementary points and without outside help they will not be able to move further, or will master this subject relatively poorly.

I tend to think that the average person will get better results if they work with a tutor than if they study the material on their own. It also depends on how high-quality material they can find for study. I think that if you want, you can find almost everything that might be interesting to you.
Depends on the person of course, I personally prefer to learn it by myself without a tutor but if you think that others would have easier time with a tutor then you could be right, I am not going to argue against that. My point was that you are learning from someone else one way or another, if you have a mentor then that mentor is explaining to you how you should trade and what things mean, but if you are "learning by yourself" then you might be watching a youtube video of someone, isn't that also learning from someone else too?

I would guess that in either case you are learning from someone else anyway, so I would rather find the material that I like to find and then study that instead of being limited by some mentor who would teach only his way that worked for him, because what may have worked for someone may not work for me at all.

It's better to have no limitations on your studying because it would result with different opinions and you will have the chance to pick whichever fits you better, after finding that one which fits you and your character the best then you will start trying to build something that could make some return and could be a greater profit in the end for you.

Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 12:28:27 PM

It really depends on the individual and how quickly they can grasp new things, you know? Learning how to trade is just the beginning, being profitable is a whole different ball game. You can learn a strategy in a month or two, but that doesn't guarantee profitability. It's all about psychology, discipline, and risk management. Those are the keys to long-term success in the market. Understanding the psychology of trading is all about self-awareness, and that's what takes many people years to master. But if you're eager and ready to learn, I think you can become profitable within 6 months to a year. Keep at it

Yeah I learned that trading is a unique journey for everyone. Mastering the strategies might take a couple of months, but the real challenge lies in your discipline like how you manage your emotions and finances, aside from the strategies. I know some people who gained profit after a year and some after years, I mean I think its because they have different priorities.

gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 12:50:20 PM

I spoke to a tutor who teaches trading, and he said for his lectures, he teaches for an extended period of nine months for anyone who wants to learn trading from him. Please I like to read the personal experience of some traders here, how long did it take you to learn to trade profitably, and what was the hardest thing to learn? did it take you weeks, months or years? Do you think that trading can be learnt well in a short time like three weeks for a quick trader? Can someone who is a proffesional trader just go straight to the point pointing out what is needed to make a successful trader to a newbie to learn quickly?

Actually, the tutor doesn't make you a professional trader in 9 months, he just teaches you what he knows about trading. Becoming a professional trader or not is a different thing because there are so many people out there who take trading training, but their ability to generate profits varies from one to another. A professional trader uses many methods to base all the decisions he takes in trading, and the most important thing is his instinct to read the market, yes.. a professional trader has good instincts.

What you said is correct and true, however you can acquire something nice from another viewpoint that will help you gain an understanding of trading in the crypto world. Because when we study it, we must do so with dedication and passion.

Having a tutor is also irrelevant if they don't have them. That is why, even if no one else taught them, they still learnt because of their drive and desire. They worked hard to discover stuff they didn't know before. As a result, it is also dependent on the determination of the individual who wishes to learn.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 12:59:29 PM

You make a reasonable argument in stating that even a nine-month trading school does not guarantee someone will become a skilled trader. Trading does, in fact, need a combination of abilities, techniques, and the ability to read the market. Acquiring proficiency frequently takes ongoing study, practice, and, as you indicated, building a trader's intuition, which might take time. It is not usually a rapid procedure that can be mastered in a matter of weeks. While a professional trader may provide advice, shortcuts to trading success are rare, and the route frequently requires a lot of trial and error.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2023, 08:35:55 AM

honestly if you are eager learner and diligent enough a week will suffice, that you will get the gist of trading in general, but not really knowing the ups and downs of the trading.
it definitely requires you to learn so many books to accumulate the experience of trading as well as knowing how the market behave.
there might be some anomaly that going on in the market that might be different from what some books about trading has described but that also something that you will acknowledge along the way.
but overall I don't think it will be a long journey learning how to trade.
after all, even just trying out demo account in a day you already can trade, its all about getting profit from the price movement if you trade in spot.

Learning the basics in trading is easy, as you said, it could only take a week.
However, to learn those strategies could take years and years as you will learn a thing or two everyday you are in trading.
But if you do want to start learning those tips, better start with small funds so you can grasp what's the actual trading looks like.
Also, as each coin or token or any other currency have their different features, there will be no concrete strategy that can work on them. Usually, it is the combination of various factors and you will learn it thru time and experience.
but the basic learning isn't enough for us to learn the other side of the market and trading that will mostly brings us to some sort of wrong decisioning.
though we need to only understand this whole forum as the complete ideas and knowledge lies in here.
this forum have complete sections for everyone to learn and if that will be our main goal then surely it will come.,
also like you said , there are lots of books available online and also there are schools now that offers good education for traders or potential traders.
I let my Son enroll now in one university here as he keeps pushing to understand closer the trading
so yes now he is a student and hope that in the next coming months he will have a deep understanding and great knowledge about how to trade.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 10:58:49 AM

honestly if you are eager learner and diligent enough a week will suffice, that you will get the gist of trading in general, but not really knowing the ups and downs of the trading.
it definitely requires you to learn so many books to accumulate the experience of trading as well as knowing how the market behave.
there might be some anomaly that going on in the market that might be different from what some books about trading has described but that also something that you will acknowledge along the way.
but overall I don't think it will be a long journey learning how to trade.
after all, even just trying out demo account in a day you already can trade, its all about getting profit from the price movement if you trade in spot.

Learning the basics in trading is easy, as you said, it could only take a week.
However, to learn those strategies could take years and years as you will learn a thing or two everyday you are in trading.
But if you do want to start learning those tips, better start with small funds so you can grasp what's the actual trading looks like.
Also, as each coin or token or any other currency have their different features, there will be no concrete strategy that can work on them. Usually, it is the combination of various factors and you will learn it thru time and experience.
but the basic learning isn't enough for us to learn the other side of the market and trading that will mostly brings us to some sort of wrong decisioning.
though we need to only understand this whole forum as the complete ideas and knowledge lies in here.
this forum have complete sections for everyone to learn and if that will be our main goal then surely it will come.,
also like you said , there are lots of books available online and also there are schools now that offers good education for traders or potential traders.
I let my Son enroll now in one university here as he keeps pushing to understand closer the trading
so yes now he is a student and hope that in the next coming months he will have a deep understanding and great knowledge about how to trade.
Wrong decisions are inevitable specially that we are really that just starting with trading, there's no fast pace on doing so because everything would really be just that depending on how fast you would really be that learning things along the way and it isnt something that would really be that so simple. Learning trading does really takes time and tons of effort and lots of understanding on what you are dealing with because if not
then there's no sense of direction on which you would really be that going. How long is really that something that would really be just that depending on how a certain individual would really be able to learn things up.

We know that each person does have that different ways or methods on handling themselves into things on which it would really be turning out that there would really be moments that easily could caught things and adapt
accordingly and there are people who do realyl struggles when it comes to this matter on which means that the fast way on learning will really be determined by different factors on which it could
possibly affect a certain individual.Not all would really be having on the same mental alertness, emotion handling, familiarizing and everything that could possible apply
on learning trading. THere's so much needed up to learn along the way.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2023, 01:14:28 PM

You make a reasonable argument in stating that even a nine-month trading school does not guarantee someone will become a skilled trader. Trading does, in fact, need a combination of abilities, techniques, and the ability to read the market. Acquiring proficiency frequently takes ongoing study, practice, and, as you indicated, building a trader's intuition, which might take time. It is not usually a rapid procedure that can be mastered in a matter of weeks. While a professional trader may provide advice, shortcuts to trading success are rare, and the route frequently requires a lot of trial and error.

It's true, and I agree with what you say: the length of the month or time is not a measure for us to learn here in trading. Because there are other people, no matter what you teach them, if they don't have a source or will to know it, they won't really understand or absorb it.
My experience was about 2 years before I really understood trading here in cryptocurrency.

Because what I'm doing is studying and reading, but I'm not taking what I'm studying to heart, the result is that the effort and time I put in are ignored. I only understood it when I took the initiative to find out about it myself, and you are right, even if it is basic, you will understand it immediately.

Rengga Jati

Activity: 1974
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
October 25, 2023, 09:59:00 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2023, 10:37:01 PM by Rengga Jati

...how long did it take you to learn to trade profitably, and what was the hardest thing to learn? did it take you weeks, months or years? Do you think that trading can be learnt well in a short time like three weeks for a quick trader? Can someone who is a proffesional trader just go straight to the point pointing out what is needed to make a successful trader to a newbie to learn quickly?
In my opinion, this will really depend on the individual's ability to understand how to trade and various things related to coin analysis, prices, markets and opportunities. Each person's understanding will be different. there are those who can understand and adapt to trading more quickly, there are also those who are slower. Each person's level of focus is also different. It could be that someone only needs 1 month to be completely ready, and someone else needs several months.

For example, for me personally, I have been studying trading for months but I still can't really understand how to optimize technical analysis and other things in trading. So even several times I tried to trade, the results were still the same, namely I still passed optimally when trading.

On the other hand, my friend studied almost at the same time as me or even before me, but for now to be honest, his trading skills are very good and better than mine. focus, consistency, commitment, and several things or factors when learning trading are very influential and he has more of them than me. So yes, it's natural that I will be slower to be able to trade well compared to him. So it's clear that this isn't just a matter of time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
October 26, 2023, 01:33:01 PM

It's not actually hard to learn trading knowing there are already steps being set to follow when trading. For me, trading for weeks or a month is good enough. But when you say profitable trading, that one should be learned the hard way. Most likely it will take years before you can consider yourself as a reliable and profitable trader, and it takes a lot of experiences to make you learn out from all your varied mistakes and losses. Believe it or not, even professional traders still cannot assure consistent profits when trading as they still experience some inevitable losses that are definitely hard to avoid.

Moreover, learning trading does not only focus on the learner/trader itself as the capacity and expertise of the mentor also counts. If the mentor trader can easily goes down to the level of the learner at first, I think that is a good strategy for the trader to learn quickly as the mentor can easily asses on what needs to be improved to become a successful and profitable trader.

You are been too confident about how trading is learnt. I hope you know that impacting knowledge is subjective, if it takes you less than a month to understand everything about trading, it can take another person presumably 4 months and perhaps 2 weeks for the genius. We have people like that with very intelligent and fast learning skills. However, I think learning trading and understanding the technicals is not the main problem, the main challenge is how are you going to be consistent in making profit by the time you transform from normal learner to independent trader.

Even strategy of the market changes as the we move from bull run to bear market, the way people makes money and print usdt is very easy as compared to bear market. Even the you tubers that makes all sort of videos to impress new traders don't trade most of the time like this. To understand trading fully, you need to be there because what you learn are theoretical, doing the trading yourself in practical way is the real deal of trading.

Grizzly888

Activity: 22
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 07:35:13 PM

Trading is the same skill as drawing, coding, designing etc. So answer will be next - everyone is unique. Someone needs X time to become good, while another person might need 2X time. Going back to the trading. It took me around 2 month to become a bit more confident about my trading skills and what I do, after 3-4 month I completely lost feeling of "wow, I am wolf of wall street" and it was the most important moment, because trading requires "cool head" and less emotions help to make rational and logical actions. However, my experience may differ from someone's else. I have a few trading mates who had fully another path. One guy spent around half of the year to become confident in his understanding of exchange, strategies etc. Second guy was quicker than me, he went through stages that I mentioned above twice quicker. The most important is simply start, after you will gain experience and that's it (P.S. when you start your trading journey, I recommend to allocate small % of your savings to practise and add more after you get some practical experience and positive results). The hardest thing to learn was discipline and emotional control. But practice-practice and again practice helps to become better in your field. Hopefully my answer helped you, if you have any questions and think that I might be useful to you - feel free to ask me! Good luck, mate!
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 09:35:32 PM

Trading is not a course to be honest. Yes you can learn the basics of trading or how to read the market etc. But if you ask how to trade? Then it can be learnt by experience only. I will suggest you a basic roadmap. Learn the initial pre requisite for trading. Learn about analysing charts and patterns of coins. When you are done with this, then go for demo trading with dummy money. Once you are confident with this, then switch for real money and trade with minimising the risk.

Certainly, trading is not an education. Training alone is insufficient to be able to trade and one must always improve himself/herself with experience. Learning how to trade and then improving oneself by gaining experience is the most basic step in becoming a successful trader. It is especially important for people who are new to trading to complete their training on trading in general and learn to trade with a demo balance or a very low amount of real money. In this way, after the knowledge gained through education is gained through experience the person will reach the potential to trade successfully. It will become clear during this trial period whether the person can determine that he/she has started trading with his entire balance or high amount of real money.
You don't need to be well educated actually for you to become a successful trader. But traders with prior knowledge about the crypto market will always gain an edge over those know nothing traders. But trading does not end in acquiring knowledge but he needs to be more exposed in trading through experience. As experience will always be the best teacher, but it also comes with proper guidance not only in your funds that will serve your capital, but also  in honing your skills on how to analyze the market and its charts, and on adopting the right attitude towards successful trading. If you have been doing this, you will most likely learn to faster than others.

However, trading always takes time. It may take even couple of years before you can be considered a successful trader. Although trading might be learned through weeks or months, but the challenge to overcome the risks in it is the hardest part, most especially on winning every time you decide to trade.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 545

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2023, 09:47:57 PM

There are many sites we can learn how to trade without having any difficulties. Trading is more of practical tham focusing on the theoretical aspects. We need learn trading not just from one single site or person so that we are not going to be limited to a particular aspect of trading. Since the crypto market is very volatile and risky for us to make financial decisions, we need to learn trading rigorously so that we can be fit at any aspect in trading be it fundamentals or technically. These are the major areas we need to focus on for us to be a better trader on what trading is based on.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 29, 2023, 10:17:48 PM

There's no definite time as to how long you will learn in trading. It depends on your own capacity and capability whether you easily get the trading technicalities and its fundamentals or you always find it hard to engage in trading. As every individual is unique, so each aspiring trader may also has its own way to learn trading based on his own preferred way. And as long its never crossing the line against the trading rules, then any trade will never be a threat.

However, there's also this concept that everyone is free to trade but not everyone is capable to trade and earn a living from it. That is just the same if one desires to learn in trading. He can always decide to trade but there's no guarantee if he can be a successful trader in the long run, as trading is not measured by how long you are learning in trading, but its on how you hone and develop your skills and how you build up yourself to be a successful and profitable trader in the making.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pandu Geddon

Activity: 840
Merit: 584

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 03:08:30 AM

There are many sites we can learn how to trade without having any difficulties. Trading is more of practical tham focusing on the theoretical aspects. We need learn trading not just from one single site or person so that we are not going to be limited to a particular aspect of trading. Since the crypto market is very volatile and risky for us to make financial decisions, we need to learn trading rigorously so that we can be fit at any aspect in trading be it fundamentals or technically. These are the major areas we need to focus on for us to be a better trader on what trading is based on.

even when we master the fundamentals and technicalities of trading, it does not prevent us from losing. Many beginners who learn trading end up very frustrated when what they learn and then try doesn't work. I also felt it at the beginning of my trading. when I have friends to share experiences with and teach me to trade, it seems easy to make a profit. but when I tried it myself, it turned out that this ability was not enough and some losses were unavoidable.
In crypto asset trading, our knowledge and skills are required to continue to develop.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 07:21:14 AM

That's the neat trick OP, the learning doesn't stop. You will always learn something new and that's the best thing, there's constant change which could be better or worse depending on how you see it but learning doesn't stop no matter what discipline it is, and in the case of trading, it's going to be an exciting thing to learn because you're going to be learning while gaining experience unlike in some discipline where theory and practice are not learned together, in trading you can tackle both which is good. But to be able to trade by yourself efficiently and with some competence, a year's worth of experience and learning is the max in my opinion.
Dickiy

Activity: 882
Merit: 461

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 10:16:30 AM

even when we master the fundamentals and technicalities of trading, it does not prevent us from losing. Many beginners who learn trading end up very frustrated when what they learn and then try doesn't work. I also felt it at the beginning of my trading. when I have friends to share experiences with and teach me to trade, it seems easy to make a profit. but when I tried it myself, it turned out that this ability was not enough and some losses were unavoidable.
In crypto asset trading, our knowledge and skills are required to continue to develop.

Of course and the two analyzes may only be the basis of our knowledge or be a bridge so that we can more easily achieve the targets we have set, for the problem of loss even though you trade in any way including in a way that you think is very accurate and good still in the end you will not be able to avoid the name of a loss because it has become a sure thing that will be experienced by every trader. Simply put for something profitable then there will definitely be a level of risk that we must take, if physical work as in general then maybe we will exchange labor for salary and for trading itself maybe we will seek profit by daring to take the level of risk that we can be responsible for.

True, lately the world of trading is growing and more and more people are participating in becoming market participants, as you said it is not uncommon for us to find beginners who have a lot of failures, they have learned but the lessons seem to be useless as they expect, failing to make a profit, and I say that is one of their processes, if they continue to work hard then I believe they can succeed like other professionals. Everyone must feel it and including me too. Well that's right, in the world of trading there is no time not to learn because the market will continue to form new things that we must master in addition to its fluctuating movements, so we must keep learning to balance knowledge with market conditions. And also yes by always using your best planning and management, because only that will be able to make everything work the way it should.
macson

Activity: 1008
Merit: 141

View Profile
October 30, 2023, 04:26:49 PM
Merited by fillippone (1)

The time for a trader to become worthy enough to be called a professional trader actually varies greatly, depending on how well your brain catches it and how consistent you are in managing profits and losses in your trading activities.  i don't deserve to be called a pro trader because my instincts in reading the market are still not good, but i'm quite good at technical analysis, well, trading is quite broad, i won't stop learning and deepening my insight into things related to trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: