Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:47:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you be participating in the 100 push-ups a day until Bitcoin is $100K challenge?
Hell yes! - 32 (37.6%)
I'll give it a shot. - 32 (37.6%)
Not a chance. - 14 (16.5%)
Bitcoin will never hit $100K! - 7 (8.2%)
Total Voters: 85

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 Push-Ups A Day Until Bitcoin Is $100K Challenge  (Read 9504 times)
CODE200

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 06:02:18 AM

I can’t think of a way to distribute 100 sats a day to a bunch of people without spending hundreds of dollars per week on transaction fees, otherwise I’d be happy to do it.

I’m at 740 push ups now. I feel like as the weekend arrives I may have more difficulty remembering to do my push-ups, but I’m going to try.

$48K!!!
Just write it down or type it on your notes or something, that's how I do it with my workouts back then (Oh how I miss to work out), that way you can keep track easily if you're doing it correctly. Did you start this without having any progression and just going 100 from the start? That's going to be a difficult thing to do, I hope that you're doing the 100 push-ups in a split routine and not just in one go because you're in for a surprise at how difficult it is, I'd probably do this too but not because I want to do it for bitcoin, I just miss working out and this might be the sign to do it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 2069

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 06:32:13 AM
Merited by Marvelman (1)

48 push-ups as a starting point? That's a pretty intense starting point for a lot of people and  more like an ouch-ing point, am I right? If you've been out of practice with exercise for awhile, jumping into that many reps is just asking for injury or frustration, which would suck.  Many of us are long past our 30s, you know?

I'm into pushing limits too dont get me wrong.  But taking baby steps is smart if we want to actually stick with something long-term.   It should be about sustainable, personal growth and not proving anything to anyone else.  Incremental progress is rad.

I think you missed the whole point of the post. Last time I checked 48 (a representative figure as BTC price) was smaller than 100 (as OP stated). For someone who has 30+ years of sports background and hasn't worked out for a while, it's normal to start with 12x4 sets after a 1-week warm-up period. I don't understand why you are surprised by this. Everyone's fitness program is different. Some do 4 push-ups, some do 400. The important thing is not how many push-ups you do, but the intention.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 06:34:22 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

I can’t think of a way to distribute 100 sats a day to a bunch of people without spending hundreds of dollars per week on transaction fees, otherwise I’d be happy to do it.

I’m at 740 push ups now. I feel like as the weekend arrives I may have more difficulty remembering to do my push-ups, but I’m going to try.

$48K!!!
Just write it down or type it on your notes or something, that's how I do it with my workouts back then (Oh how I miss to work out), that way you can keep track easily if you're doing it correctly. Did you start this without having any progression and just going 100 from the start? That's going to be a difficult thing to do, I hope that you're doing the 100 push-ups in a split routine and not just in one go because you're in for a surprise at how difficult it is, I'd probably do this too but not because I want to do it for bitcoin, I just miss working out and this might be the sign to do it.
100 directly from the start is hard and i have tested out and i did have a muscle spasms on the next day on which i wasnt been able to do the other 100's on other day until the pain subsided.
This is why it would really be ideal that you should really be that starting from small and would really be trying to catch up on what you have missed. Is it necessary to be 100 pushup?
Just thinking it up then i have imagine myself on getting bald.  Cheesy  Well, we arent that too far off on $100k price though on which we might be keeping on push up on the next 10-15 months i guess.
So the main question on what we would do if ever Bitcoin hits 100k? Whats next?

For now im playing around on 50 push ups per day and tending to increase day by day +5 push ups until i would hit up that 100.
Its hard but its not impossible i should say.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CODE200

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 07:39:35 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

100 directly from the start is hard and i have tested out and i did have a muscle spasms on the next day on which i wasnt been able to do the other 100's on other day until the pain subsided.
This is why it would really be ideal that you should really be that starting from small and would really be trying to catch up on what you have missed. Is it necessary to be 100 pushup?
Just thinking it up then i have imagine myself on getting bald.  Cheesy  Well, we arent that too far off on $100k price though on which we might be keeping on push up on the next 10-15 months i guess.

For now im playing around on 50 push ups per day and tending to increase day by day +5 push ups until i would hit up that 100.
Exactly it's difficult because you're pushing your own body 100 time over and it will definitely make you sore and weak because that's a high number, it's a good thing that you do aim for 50 for now but I'd like to recommend to you to aim to do 5 proper ones first because that way, you're not going to be discouraged easily and doing a proper push up is difficult even at 1 rep a day because you're going to test out your form and how you do it because how with the wrong form and execution, you will not target the right muscles and you will end up injuring yourself in the process and that's not a fun thing to happen just because you're doing it for this trend/challenge. Don't quickly add a rep each day, make sure that in your maximum rep, you're not exhausted or weakened, the time that you're not exhausted after doing so, that's the time that you'll be ready to add more.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 09:26:42 AM

My only real tips would be to not worry about trying to do 100 push-ups at once.  Break them down into as small of sets as you need to keep from hurting yourself.  I also prefer doing push-ups on my knuckles as I think it saves my wrists from a lot of stress.

If 100 a day is too much, maybe try to start with whatever "K" the Bitcoin price is at and work your way up to 100 along with Bitcoin.  Smiley
I have to say, if you are feeling some pain or tiredness, then maybe you should slow it down a bit. Nobody really put the 100 push ups part to you, plus if you do less or not do at all for a few days, like on green days for example, that should be fine. We wouldn't want to see you get hurt, remember, if you do less, but keep doing, that would still be better than you breaking it again and not doing it at all. This is not a sprint, this is a marathon and you should be ready like that, it would make sense for you to take it slow.

I would say do as much as the price, that would be good, or do as much as we are missing, that would be even better. For now it is 51, if it goes to 60k then only 40, if it goes to 90 then just 10 per day. That way it would be better and not hurt your wrist.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BabyBandit

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Freedom speech and decentralized places. 💕

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2024, 09:35:02 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2024, 10:20:47 AM by BabyBandit
Merited by OgNasty (1), JayJuanGee (1)

Bitcoin is headed to $100,000 and that's not speculation. OK, maybe it is, but the 100 Push-Ups A Day Until Bitcoin Is $100K challenge is real and has been echoing throughout the community for a week now, so I thought I would make a thread here for those of us who want to try and hold ourselves accountable.

The first video that comes up when you do a quick search for this is Jae from Proof of Work Fitness, so I'll give him credit for kicking off this trend until someone corrects me with better information.  You can see his video about it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPrsA7gBc3U

I myself started this challenge on 2/2/24 and hope to inspire other Bitcoiners to take this step to help build some muscle in the community.  

Here's a video showing you what happens to your body after doing 100 push-ups a day for a month and gives some tips on proper form: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euPXf2hqU3s

My only real tips would be to not worry about trying to do 100 push-ups at once.  Break them down into as small of sets as you need to keep from hurting yourself.  I also prefer doing push-ups on my knuckles as I think it saves my wrists from a lot of stress.

If 100 a day is too much, maybe try to start with whatever "K" the Bitcoin price is at and work your way up to 100 along with Bitcoin.  Smiley

Who's in?!?!?

I'm 100% in.

Perfect idea! More people should train and live a healthy life style!  Cheesy
I will do 25x4 every morning until it hits $100.000 for sure tho I have trained my whole life so will not be to hard but still not easy or fun but a perfect thing to add to my morning run and I love the idea and support it!
And for you who cant do it straight away do as OgNasty says: start slowly, start with 5x3 then 10x3 and so on, you will be shocked how fast you will be able to do more and get stronger (it goes very fast)
Also exercise, run and walk or bicycle it will help you to clear your mind and you will take better decisions in front of the computer. Trust me!

Let's go everyone and go for a healthier life style together and push each to reach our limits and help each other and not compete with each other the only compete we should have is to be a better ourselves then we was yesterday! And trust me if every user would follow this challenge the drama and argue would decrease on the forum with 95% because people would be so much happier and more secure in themselves.
Give it one week all! one week! And see for yourself.  Cheesy

And if anyone want to ask something or wonder something, I gladly helping and answer any questions, I am not a pro in this, but it's something I done for many years but the most important do what works for you, we are all individuals and works different also have in mind it's a big mentally game also don't "I do it on Monday" do it today! I would say it's 70% is in the head and 30% physic (It's very easy on a Friday night to say I do it on Monday morning but when that Monday morning arrived it's not that easy anymore, right?  Cheesy) So better to just start and if you just pass that first step and go out from your comfort zone and continue to do it again and again, you will reach your goals!

Great idea OgNasty you earned my last sMerit.

LET'S GO EVERYONE! 💪❤️

Free motivation to you all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juNZV3AVlpk -David G.

Sorry if this post come to look as bragging it is not how I wanted it to look like I just got so hyped when I saw this thread think to mix the best of two worlds training and crypto so I got so damn excited! Cheesy and it would be amazing if more people followed that path.

aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 10:00:13 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

$48K!!!

Ah you cant start off doing 100 push up on the first day, I find that to be an impossible task,
it has to be built up and you have to take a rest a few times per week, thats good practice.

I actually started introducing push up into my excersize routine at the weekend but could
only manage 15! I wont be doing them every day because there has to be rest days but the
$100k Bitcoin price is a great target and motivator to aim for in relation to push ups
although it does seem a bit daunting! - the push up's that is!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BabyBandit

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2024, 10:02:49 AM

$48K!!!

Ah you cant start off doing 100 push up on the first day, I find that to be an impossible task,
it has to be built up and you have to take a rest a few times per week, thats good practice.

I actually started introducing push up into my excersize routine at the weekend but could
only manage 15! I wont be doing them every day because there has to be rest days but the
$100k Bitcoin price is a great target and motivator to aim for in relation to push ups
although it does seem a bit daunting!

Do 10x10 during one day or start with 5x10. Don't do it straight after each other, do it once in the morning, once during the day and at the evening. Like 10x3 do 10 rest one minute do 10 more and so on.  Smiley
It's very possible. Stay positive. And for push ups you don't need rest days, but great you did 15. If you haven trained for a while you will feel it in your chest tomorrow  Cheesy

Good luck with the continue on your journey I am cheering for you.

jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 03:53:23 PM

I think it's a challenge that everyone should do, I'm in! For those who haven't done push-ups for a long time, start with smaller numbers. For example, you can start with 48. Then it can be increased to 100 and 400. This is not really difficult, it can be done as 200 in the morning and 200 in the evening. When you feel the difference, you realize it's worth it.
I don't think this challenge will last long. We have to gain as soon as possible. Wink
48 push-ups as a starting point? That's a pretty intense starting point for a lot of people and  more like an ouch-ing point, am I right? If you've been out of practice with exercise for awhile, jumping into that many reps is just asking for injury or frustration, which would suck.  Many of us are long past our 30s, you know?

I'm into pushing limits too dont get me wrong.  But taking baby steps is smart if we want to actually stick with something long-term.   It should be about sustainable, personal growth and not proving anything to anyone else.  Incremental progress is rad.
48 push-ups are still a lot even for those who are already working out consistently, so yeah, this is not what we call a starting point but it's 1, 2, or 3, since push is a hard exercise as it uses our whole body weight. We can only add more reps the stronger we get, so that we are free from injuries.

A good diet like adding extra protein does help a lot. Even if BTC already reaches and crosses $100k, we still can continue doing push-ups because it is still beneficial to our body, and mental health. It should be done for a long term just like when we invest in Bitcoin. It teaches us patience and discipline which can improve other aspects of our lives.

buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3443

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 05:10:04 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I've been doing 5k steps a day since 2017 for some imagined target myself, haha. It's nothing much, don't always do it, just walk extra rounds doing the grocery while thinking up fantastical scenarios of winning the lottery in my head -- Bitcoin going to $100k unfortunately doesn't let me even come close to consider early retirement in the next 10 years. Such is the sad case of being around long enough to have made it, yet not being able to Wink

Just maybe don't stop exercising after Bitcoin hits that mark, hmm? I mean, we're halfway there today Wink

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BabyBandit

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2024, 05:20:25 PM

I've been doing 5k steps a day since 2017 for some imagined target myself, haha. It's nothing much, don't always do it, just walk extra rounds doing the grocery while thinking up fantastical scenarios of winning the lottery in my head -- Bitcoin going to $100k unfortunately doesn't let me even come close to consider early retirement in the next 10 years. Such is the sad case of being around long enough to have made it, yet not being able to Wink

Just maybe don't stop exercising after Bitcoin hits that mark, hmm? I mean, we're halfway there today Wink

Never stop exercising   Cheesy
At least you doing something and you should credit yourself for that. Try 5500 next time and so on.
Keep going bud, you can always take one more step.  Smiley

OgNasty (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4238

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2024, 05:33:02 PM

I hit 1,000 push-ups yesterday. I wonder how long until we hit 100,000 push-ups done in this thread…

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 05:42:28 PM
Merited by BabyBandit (1)

I'm positive Bitcoin will hit the $100k mark since currently it's pushing to almost $50k but I just want to know; since it's a challenge,  does it matter how you get to 100 push ups a day ? Maybe one can do 20 pushups into five eh? Or is it 100 at a stretch cause it will be quite difficult especially if you haven't hit the gym in a while. If that's cool, then I'm in cause this is gonna be a sure way to burn some calories on something else other than watching Bitcoin price. Grin

I know that everyone is different in terms of how many push-ups they might do at any given time and how they might space it out, but this is how I have been doing it, so far:

Date             Total P_Ups   P-Up/D   RunTot   BTC Price              T-1   Pushups        T-2   Pushups   T-3   Pushups           T-4   Pushups
2/5/24                  50                50.00         50   $42,939                 16:25   20               17:07   15          19:20   15
2/6/24                  70                60.00         120   $42,837                 10:11   25               13:17   25          22:42   20
2/7/24                  50                56.67         170   $43,078                 10:33   30               17:24   20
2/8/24                  90                65.00         260   $45,078                 10:18   34               19:08   30          23:06   26
2/9/24                  100                72.00         360   $47,646                 13:52   34               15:28   26          22:04   25                  23:39   15
2/10/24                  120                80.00         480   $47,336                 10:12   40               14:15   25          18:47   30                23:25   25
2/11/24                  115                85.00         595   $48,150                 09:42   40               13:19   25          18:24   25                23:38   25
2/12/24                  69                83.00         664   $48,000                 09:39   35               12:19   34

I just got so hyped when I saw this thread think to mix the best of two worlds training and crypto so I got so damn excited!

Fuck crypto.

We are talking about bitcoin in this thread, if you hadn't noticed.

I've been doing 5k steps a day since 2017 for some imagined target myself, haha. It's nothing much, don't always do it, just walk extra rounds doing the grocery while thinking up fantastical scenarios of winning the lottery in my head --

I am not opposed to walking, yet as we get older, we have to make sure that we include a sufficient amount of resistance training in our routines, especially because also as we get older it becomes more and  more difficult to keep our muscle mass to a high enough level.  Our muscle mass continues to deplete.

I have been guilty of the same - which is getting into walking routines, but then realizing that I am losing muscle mass, even though I surely had been getting several of the other benefits of walking, walking just isn't enough on it's own.

Bitcoin going to $100k unfortunately doesn't let me even come close to consider early retirement in the next 10 years. Such is the sad case of being around long enough to have made it, yet not being able to Wink

There are a lot of people who make mistakes in regards to their bitcoin accumulation journey, and sometimes they continue to make similar kinds of mistakes over and over and over.. such as: 1) not accumulating enough or not aggressively enough, 2) trading (meaning selling and expecting to buy back lower)  3) waiting for dips rather than just buying regularly, 4) engaging in gambling kinds of behaviors such as leveraging or overly trying to time the ups and downs of the BTC price trying to make up for their lack of BTC accumulation, 5) getting involved in shitcoins to try to make up for their lack of BTC accumulation and 6) probably other relatively common (and/or overlapping) mistakes that I am not thinking about right now.

Frequently the best thing to do is to get your shit together and just accumulate BTC as aggressively as you can without overdoing it.. and yeah, that is easier said than done, so actually doing it and ongoingly doing it is a kind of habit that can reinforce both learning and also forcing yourself into good practices.

Probably if we are able to build a good exercise routine, we will be able to continue, either in full form or in some modified form.. and I am thinking that maybe one or two body weight exercises are the kinds of things that we should be able to do from almost anywhere, even if we might have some logistical, scheduling and even space available difficulties.. .. and yeah sometimes if we are in public places, it might be a bit awkward to drop down and do 10, 20 or 30 pushups, even though logistically that might be the better thing to do in order to attempt to "stay on schedule."                  

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
BabyBandit

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2024, 06:07:34 PM

Fuck crypto.
Sorry that I used the wrong therm/word, I didn't know that was important. But you're focus on the wrong thing here focus on exercises and let's lift each other up. 😘😘

I am not opposed to walking, yet as we get older, we have to make sure that we include a sufficient amount of resistance training in our routines, especially because also as we get older it becomes more and  more difficult to keep our muscle mass to a high enough level.  Our muscle mass continues to deplete.
Yeah! Running is one of the best exercises out there for so many reasons, and if you training and eating right you don't lose muscle mass. I just started it (Like a year ago) and still got good muscle mass and man my head is so much clearer and i feel so much happier! It works excellent for me.
Just lift weight's isn't ideal, running & most important always stretching is as important as the exercises it self. But running is hard, not fun and your head will tell you to quit many times and that's the reason people quit for the most times, because the little voice in the head says "Hey, lets' stop and go back to the bed" but our body can do so much more then we think. Just look Ultra Marathon up and check their physic's.

Probably if we are able to build a good exercise routine, we will be able to continue, either in full form or in some modified form.. and I am thinking that maybe one or two body weight exercises are the kinds of things that we should be able to do from almost anywhere, even if we might have some logistical, scheduling and even space available difficulties.. .. and yeah sometimes if we are in public places, it might be a bit awkward to drop down and do 10, 20 or 30 pushups, even though logistically that might be the better thing to do in order to attempt to "stay on schedule."
I love this speech. "and I am thinking that maybe one or two body weight exercises are the kinds of things that we should be able to do from almost anywhere" You don't need to think! It's true. its amazing what we can do only with our body without any machines or stuff. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBCYAqWCmPk - Perfect example. Look at this it's very easy to find something to do if you really want to do it.  Cheesy

Also "Probably if we are able to build a good exercise routine, we will be able to continue, either in full form or in some modified form." if this would be real and people would do it trust me when I say the drama/argue would decrease with 95% here. People would feel so much more secure and happier and their head would not focus on argue on internet. I am almost positive of this.

Good luck on your journey mate and you shared very good and helpful advice's in your post and I hope people will read it (since you a good rep member they should)
I cheering for you and your journey!
All respect.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 06:50:11 PM

Fuck crypto.
Sorry that I used the wrong therm/word, I didn't know that was important. But you're focus on the wrong thing here focus on exercises and let's lift each other up. 😘😘

I am focused on the right thing.  Surely it remains important to know the difference between bitcoin and shitcoins and to also know how to use any such reference to crypto either in a descriptive context or to be denigrating it because it is vague, confusing, misleading and perhaps even an attack on your very self-sovereignty that comes from the liberation of understanding (at least enough to distinguish it from shitcoins) what is bitcoin.

Yeah! Running is one of the best exercises out there for so many reasons, and if you training and eating right you don't lose muscle mass. I just started it (Like a year ago) and still got good muscle mass and man my head is so much clearer and i feel so much happier! It works excellent for me.
Just lift weight's isn't ideal, running & most important always stretching is as important as the exercises it self. But running is hard, not fun and your head will tell you to quit many times and that's the reason people quit for the most times, because the little voice in the head says "Hey, lets' stop and go back to the bed" but our body can do so much more then we think. Just look Ultra Marathon up and check their physic's.

I doubt it is very productive to get too far into the weeds of the various kinds of exercises that can be done, including that there are a lot of age and health condition differences, including considering some kind of flexibility that allows people to come at this matter from where they are at rather than expecting getting into a full-life dedicated to exercise - including some guys might have had already had a full-life dedicated to various exercises, even though they might not be able to continue with anything close to what they had been able to do in their earlier years, so just fitting something into their routine, like push-ups or maybe some resistance training kind of body weight substitute, or maybe some other kind of exercise, that might not be as good as push-ups or some resistance body training, but it might be better than nothing... in the theme of this thread, at least.

I love this speech. "and I am thinking that maybe one or two body weight exercises are the kinds of things that we should be able to do from almost anywhere" You don't need to think! It's true. its amazing what we can do only with our body without any machines or stuff. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBCYAqWCmPk - Perfect example. Look at this it's very easy to find something to do if you really want to do it.  Cheesy

For sure we cannot call that "very easy" even if we might want to aspire to being able to do something like that... but it is surely not something that normies would be able to accomplish in a short period of time, especially if they might have not been exercising regularly, maybe they have had other life-style obstacles, whether health related (their fault or genetic) or maybe they have several time constraints that they would need to work through in order to get to something like that level.

Also "Probably if we are able to build a good exercise routine, we will be able to continue, either in full form or in some modified form." if this would be real and people would do it trust me when I say the drama/argue would decrease with 95% here. People would feel so much more secure and happier and their head would not focus on argue on internet. I am almost positive of this.

You are also lecturing.  There can be value arguing on the internet, and we are surely participating in an internet environment right now... so arguing or whatever variation of that is part of what we are here for.

Good luck on your journey mate and you shared very good and helpful advice's in your post and I hope people will read it (since you a good rep member they should)
I cheering for you and your journey!
All respect.

Sure thanks.  It looks like many of us have been sucked into this thread, so unless OgNasty shuts us down (by closing the thread) or maybe a moderator shuts down the thread, otherwise, we are likely going to be here for a while.. even though you never know, $100k could come  before the halvening, as Adam Beck had predicted in his seemingly longshot prediction/bet in around October/November.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 09:11:00 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

I hit 1,000 push-ups yesterday. I wonder how long until we hit 100,000 push-ups done in this thread…

Sincerely, only the thought about this thread leaves me smiling but on a second thought push up is one of body composure exercise that doesn't require any special equipment and can be done anywhere. I love doing it but not constantly. Thou it can be very stressful but I do draw my confidence by a popular slagan that says no pain no pain , I can actually meet up the target by 70 in the morning and 30 before going to bed. Thanks @ogNasty because am going to use this opportunity to revive myself back.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 09:25:18 PM

$48K!!!

although it does seem a bit daunting! - the push up's that is!
Of course, this is not possible and to achieve this target it must be done in stages until you reach 100 push ups. There are stages in doing push ups to achieve the desired target.
For example, you can only do 15 or 20 push ups a day and you can do it perfectly in a few days and you also have to have the ability or want to increase the number of push ups in the following week, because if you are used to 15/20 in a few days you will feel it and have the ability to add to it the following week.
And in the following week you will definitely be eager to increase your fertility number to 20/25 for a few days until you feel perfect at that number, and you will definitely have the desire to increase it continuously because you feel your body feels light. And with this, if you do it seriously and consistently then you will achieve 100 push ups or even more than that until you actually reach your nominal limit, and all of this requires serious intention in doing it to achieve success. And in the long term you will have a healthy and beautiful body that will make women fascinated when they see your body.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Troytech

Activity: 140
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 12, 2024, 11:34:31 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

Really a crazy idea for someone like me, anyway I'll see if I can split it up, no guarantee that I would reach up to 100 tho.
I wonder what motivated you into doing this, I wish it were sit ups I would have loved that, been building my abs for a while.

Okay I've got something  💡  I think we should do a 100 laps or sets of which ever exercise or work outs we love doing, that way everyone can participate in their own way.

What do you think about it, still a WIN WIN for everybody.

philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7824

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2024, 01:09:14 AM

thats a grand total (pun intended)

I did 10 flights of stairs up and down them which is 120 down and 120 up.

I did 2 twenty minute bike rides  with rubber bands being pulled I am about to get on the bike and do 20 more minutes today.

I may do 3 x 50 second planks.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2024, 03:41:34 AM

Maybe someone would need to start some kind of a tally and then have to extract whatever is being reported by members.. to the extent that very many guys are providing their actual daily and/or overall totals....and maybe there would be a push-up category and then a push-up substitute category - to the extent that push-up substitutes might be translated into some kind of a comparable.

I will admit that personally some of my pushups are better form than others, and I would imagine that as I get stronger (in the push-up category), I will also be better able to improve my form.. I am first trying to get my average up to 100 per day before I might begin to relax a bit about being able to reach the quantity, and then I might thereafer be able to focus more on quality...  right now I consider full body is good and mostly going all the way down and all the way up, but I am thinking that I am not quite doing that, and also slow pushups would be more difficult than fast pushups, but then I might not be able to come even close to getting to 100 in a day.. .. so I am not promising anything, except maybe to try to improve my form as I go and especially once my average is easily at (or perhaps even exceeding a wee bit - for cushion) 100 push-ups per day.

Really a crazy idea for someone like me, anyway I'll see if I can split it up, no guarantee that I would reach up to 100 tho.
I wonder what motivated you into doing this, I wish it were sit ups I would have loved that, been building my abs for a while.

Okay I've got something  💡  I think we should do a 100 laps or sets of which ever exercise or work outs we love doing, that way everyone can participate in their own way.

What do you think about it, still a WIN WIN for everybody.

Personally, I think that you should try to do pushups, and if you cannot or don't want to do pushups, then you should try to do something similar to pushups, and surely substituting is likely better than nothing.... sit ups are probably not bad.. even though maybe you need to describe how you are doing them.. and there are some kinds of situps with special equipment that might be similar to pushups in their level of intensity (or difficulty).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: