Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:38:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you be participating in the 100 push-ups a day until Bitcoin is $100K challenge?
Hell yes! - 31 (38.3%)
I'll give it a shot. - 31 (38.3%)
Not a chance. - 12 (14.8%)
Bitcoin will never hit $100K! - 7 (8.6%)
Total Voters: 81

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 Push-Ups A Day Until Bitcoin Is $100K Challenge  (Read 8732 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10178

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 02:54:42 AM

I just did my 4th out of 5 sets for the day, and today does not feel as good as yesterday, with a little bit of shoulder pain, but I will likely just continue to push through it and maybe i adjust a little bit by doing fewer pushups in each set, and for me I have quite a bit of a push-up surplus since I am averaging out my pushups and still generally increasing my quantity of push-ups per day.. at least for now.. and maybe there could be some days that I might perform below my average push-ups per day.. but my average push-ups per day is generally trending UPpity.
My training too hit a snag from last week and I completely stop, my shoulder is bothering me for quite sometime now that I can't ignored already. Take some pain killers but still it hurts, so I decided to go to chiro this Monday. No operations though, it could have been that I didn't do proper warm-up. Even if it is "just" push-up, at our age, we really need to stretch and pump blood on it and not directly go into the floor and perform it. Maybe when I was young and doing this, it's very easy. But at my age and sometimes experiencing frozen shoulder, I forget that my body is different now.

Sometimes the joints can take a while to build up, and they don't necessary build well when older and sometimes we develop conditions that limit how much stress or receptiveness we can do with some of our joints.  It might not be clear if you have gone too far with it or not, and so that might be part of the justification to start out slow and to see how you feel the next day and if some parts continue to have pain, then to modify the exercise by quantity or frequency or even by difficulty level.. so yeah, I think that we would like everyone to stay in the game, but that would not be a good idea if actual injury is taking place. 

I don't have a lot of faith in chiropractors, yet there may well be good ones out there that can help to consult with you about an appropriate level of exercise (pushups or modified pushups) that he might consider to be acceptable in order to help to build your shoulder.  As another poster mentioned in this thread, I am not a BIG fan of overly babying ourselves, especially if our goal would be to build strength. .but there still is a balance in terms of not overdoing it.. if our body has to build up to it, if we are no longer in as great of condition as we might have been in our youth.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Richbased

Activity: 280
Merit: 161

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2024, 04:38:36 AM

I want to share this thou it might sound funny, I normally hit the 100 pushups in two sets 50 in the morning 50 in the night before going bed, but each 50 is in two sets 25, 25, and sometimes there will be an addition, then this evening dosage wasn't that easy for me I managed to hit the first 25 successfully getting to the remaining 25 I was only able to do 15 and paused, thereafter lizy my wife came in and was like honey what is the problem of course I told is remaining 10 to complete my dosage, to my greatest surprise Lizy completed the remaining 10 dose for me, and when I asked her how was she able to do it like she has doing it before and she said yes that she has been practicing behind my back we laughed and was like the 100 pushups challenge has become parts family business.

Wow that's lovely of your wife, and you know women they like taking challenge with their husband in regards to things of this nature but just watch she would want to join you again and continue the challenge because of the praises you showered her last time but doing pushups isn't too advisable for women so that their body don't turn masculine.

Basically, I don't do pushups twice in a day and I always find morning convenient to do my exercises because after then I would move around and do other stuffs so before evening, the pain is gone but if I mistakenly do pushups in the evening, i normally feel so much pains in the morning and may not get up earlier from bed.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________
As day goes by that's how this challenge is becoming more interesting like a routine, and i must say that since i started this challenge, I've been so exuberant. It has now became like I've got a new job of which I now set alarm to wake me up at a specified time in the morning before the day breaks, I'm almost done with my challenge. And in the part of my country where I reside, when the day breaks, the heat intensity tends to be increasing gradually thereby anyone doing exercises by that time would burn a lot of calories.

Julien_Olynpic
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 2947

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 05:17:57 AM

I don't think anyone's push-ups can do anything to help Bitcoin rise. It doesn’t matter how many push-ups you do - 100 or 1000 per day, it does not affect the price of Bitcoin. Even if you are Satoshi Nakamoto and you do 1000 push-ups a day, the price will still not increase from this alone. The only thing that can push Bitcoin prices higher is buying. Of course, small purchases will not have a significant impact on the price of Bitcoin either. But your purchases will have an impact on your financial situation. And it usually does not correlate in any way with the price of Bitcoin.
Zackz5000

Activity: 70
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 05:28:01 AM

This thread has really motivated me enough due the benefit of it regardless of the pains I got through it.
Outside the push up which I have made my daily routine, it has also made me to visit the gym to add other exercise to it since exercise is another way to keep to body system healthy because it reduces the risk of getting sick, it has also helped me to manage weight also help strengthen my muscles and bones I no longer experience the pain I normally noticed on my back, it has also improved my ability to do other daily activities.
Sincerely speaking this thread has been of great benefits to my entire body system.
7juju

Activity: 112
Merit: 91

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 05:36:32 AM
Merited by Outhue (2), DubemIfedigbo001 (2), JayJuanGee (1), Jaycoinz (1)

I want to share this thou it might sound funny, I normally hit the 100 pushups in two sets 50 in the morning 50 in the night before going bed, but each 50 is in two sets 25, 25, and sometimes there will be an addition, then this evening dosage wasn't that easy for me I managed to hit the first 25 successfully getting to the remaining 25 I was only able to do 15 and paused, thereafter lizy my wife came in and was like honey what is the problem of course I told is remaining 10 to complete my dosage, to my greatest surprise Lizy completed the remaining 10 dose for me, and when I asked her how was she able to do it like she has doing it before and she said yes that she has been practicing behind my back we laughed and was like the 100 pushups challenge has become parts family business.
Of course it has to, after seeing the benefits that are attached to this push up, I think it won't be nice if we keep it to ourselves without asking our family members to be part of it. Myself I have 3 boys aged between 12, 9,and 6. Whenever am doing my morning push up I usually ask them to join me. It's now a normal routine. My boys do according to their strength. We wake up very early so we can finish our morning set before they go to school, since am usually the one that prepare them for school. Surprisingly before I come back from work in the evening, my boys are already waiting for me for the evening push. It's such a joy seeing them do this challenge with me. Any one with kids can do it with them it's really nice.
I_Anime

Activity: 364
Merit: 153

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 05:50:00 AM
Merited by DirtyKeyboard (1)

But I think pushup is one of that thing we can do anytime anywhere and it is easier because it needs no instrument it is all about carrying your body up and down 😄😄😄 but I can say that nobody will found interested during awkward days and time.. I see someone here talking about taking a weight lift which I know that there's no reason to start carrying weight around all the time either you are in your office or you are in your car driving or maybe you are in a fuel station you can be in a parking space and you will start lifting your weight I think push-ups is the best among the verities of the exercise some have mentioned earlier....

And for me /us to get upto 100 pushups we need a standard daily push-ups like Daily

First day -      10

Second day - 10

Third Day -    10

Forth day -    10

Fifth Day -     10

Sixth Day -    10

Seventh Day -10

Eight Day -     10

Ninth Day -    10

Tenth Day-     10

Thanks 😊👍
You are not really making sense to me mate. I think you Should bring up something tangible just like others are doing I don't see any correlation with what you have explained to what we are saying here. doing 10 each every day does no gives you a better results, atleast you should make it more realistic. Because that number does not show that you want to participate in the challenge. Every other person here is trying harder to get a better result and here you are saying 10 everyday. Common man you can do better than that. if everyone else is doing better why can't you do also? Is a thing of challenge and I challenge you to put more effort.
lol😄 Pi-network314159 is right, Chibit01 our goal is not hitting 100 pushups . That you have to do 10 pushups everyday to hit it, because there users who hit 100 pushups daily (depending on your strength though) , so the challenge is all about hitting 100 pushups daily till bitcoin hit the price of $100k , so not everyone can hit 100 pushups once that why most of us decided to make use of set in hitting  ours daily. So doing ten pushups daily won't count , I'm pretty sure your limit is higher than that so try to put more effort on it . You can try hitting 50 pushups daily using any method that would be convenience  for you  (either doing it once or making use of set) , to make your pushups more effective and more challenging. Am planning to hit my first set for today soon.

DirtyKeyboard

Activity: 252
Merit: 445

Fly free sweet Mango.

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 06:29:11 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

~snip~
So far, no one is keeping track of pushups of all the reporters, and I would imagine any member who were to take on such duties would be greatly appreciated by other active members in this thread.

Not it!    Cheesy

I've let us all down, but I'm not out.  Cool 27 days participating, 2050 pushups done!  I'm nearing my personal debt limit of 690, though.  Time to set some alarms.

Keep it up everybody!  Gambatte!  I don't know if I'm imagining things, but I swear I need to put on my belt with the next smaller hole now.  Smiley

█████████████████████████████████████            ▟██           ████████████████
██████████████████████████████████        ⚞▇▇▋███▎▎()>       ██████████████
█████████████████████████████████████            ▟██           ████████████████
Berry2d

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 07:55:41 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), DirtyKeyboard (1)

Hello guys didn't know somethimg like this is going on here, I was going through different thread til I find this one today I hope am welcome to the challenge? I have never participated before but looking at everyone else commen it has been long you guys has been doing this, I will try it today but may be during evening period. I hope doing this pushup will help Bitcoin? Because for sure i see this as a challenge to put myself to a task. Maybe by evening I will manage to do 30 then in the morning tomorrow I will see what I can do maybe 40 in the morning and 30 in the evening gradually I will start increasing.
Tmoonz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 08:36:25 AM
Merited by Pi-network314159 (2)

It sounds to me that with the way that you are doing your 50 in the morning and 50 in the evening, that would be considered two sessions, but 4 sets, since you are not doing 50 push ups at a time, but instead 2 sets of 25 for each of the time periods that you are doing the push ups.

Yeah.. women could do them too, but it seems that they might be able to do fewer and have a similar advantage, since they surely do not tend to have as much upper body strength as guys.... so maybe it would be fair to say that 50 pushups for women would be similar to 100 pushups for men.  Of course, they could do the modified pushups from knees, then they would probably need to do 100 pushups from the knees in order to be similar to the guy.

Some women can actually performs better pushups than some men, yes undoubtedly how  many women refuses certain level of gender inequality can not be overemphasize, they are always on the notion that what a man can do woman can do better, however I believe this philosophy doesn't apply in everything.

Wow that's lovely of your wife, and you know women they like taking challenge with their husband in regards to things of this nature .

Yeah such a lovely wife I gat here, we maximize every opportunity for bonding in our marital relationship, that is why they are there for supports sharing both happy and sad moments, yeah she has been supportive even in the investment plan she made me realize that is better to go wimpy than not having a zero status, today we can boast of having some stash in our portfolio.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Mayor of ogba

Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 09:17:48 AM

But I think pushup is one of that thing we can do anytime anywhere and it is easier because it needs no instrument it is all about carrying your body up and down 😄😄😄 but I can say that nobody will found interested during awkward days and time.. I see someone here talking about taking a weight lift which I know that there's no reason to start carrying weight around all the time either you are in your office or you are in your car driving or maybe you are in a fuel station you can be in a parking space and you will start lifting your weight I think push-ups is the best among the verities of the exercise some have mentioned earlier....

And for me /us to get upto 100 pushups we need a standard daily push-ups like Daily

First day -      10

Second day - 10

Third Day -    10

Fourth day -    10

Fifth Day -     10

Sixth Day -    10

Seventh Day -10

Eight Day -     10

Ninth Day -    10

Tenth Day-     10

Thanks 😊👍
I disagree with you; you cannot do push-ups anywhere because you will need to stretch out your body and gain a good balance that will allow you to carry out the right push-ups that make your upper body take on a new shape. There is always a reason to do weightlifting because it is good for our health and will make you gain strength, grow big muscles, and be strong. Some rich people on Earth, even with their busy schedules, still do push-ups or weightlifting before they carry out their daily activities, and it is not compulsory to do weightlifting in the morning; you can also do your weightlifting in the evening when you are back from work. 

The 100 push-ups are not to be done in under 10 days. The 100 push-ups is a daily challenge you are to do 100 push-ups every day until bitcoin is $100k. But if you cannot complete the 100 push-ups a day, you can do 10 push-ups a day, and you have to be consistent with it.

Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 10:27:13 AM
Merited by iamsange (1)

It is good to see that the 100 push-ups a day until Bitcoin is $100k have helped you heal the pain you have been feeling in your abdomen. Even though this challenge is over, you will still want to stick with the push-ups because you know how good they are for your body. This testimony will motivate others who are not willing to join the challenge to rethink because they have seen that exercise is good for the body.

Since last year until now I still like to go to the gym to exercise regularly in several very varied ways there which are not just about push-ups. However, recently I have also thought about making some simple tools in my own home that I can use when I want to exercise without having to pay routine exercise costs every month. But I need to raise a little money to make a tool that I can use forever, because I don't aim to stop doing sports until Bitcoin reaches $100K in the market later.

Because sitting too often and eating regularly can also make the stomach become bloated and that is not very beautiful when we look at our own body in the mirror. So I think that exercising is really important after working all day and by the way will Bitcoin price reach $100K this year because currently it is still $30K short of the $100K price target.
promise444c5

Activity: 266
Merit: 128

Keep Promises !

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 10:42:37 AM

The 100 push-ups are not to be done in under 10 days. The 100 push-ups is a daily challenge you are to do 100 push-ups every day until bitcoin is $100k. But if you cannot complete the 100 push-ups a day, you can do 10 push-ups a day, and you have to be consistent with it.
That's  kinda huge, I think everyone here  is on a road map to becoming a BTC Hulk   Grin. Let's  see new body fitness img at a point of $100k.

Mayor of ogba

Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 10:58:32 AM

Hello guys didn't know somethimg like this is going on here, I was going through different thread til I find this one today I hope am welcome to the challenge? I have never participated before but looking at everyone else commen it has been long you guys has been doing this, I will try it today but may be during evening period. I hope doing this pushup will help Bitcoin? Because for sure i see this as a challenge to put myself to a task. Maybe by evening I will manage to do 30 then in the morning tomorrow I will see what I can do maybe 40 in the morning and 30 in the evening gradually I will start increasing.
You are free to join the 100 push-ups a day until Bitcoin is $100k because it is open to all who support the concept of bitcoin and who are physically fit to do push-ups. I think the 100 push-ups will not have any effect on the bitcoin price because it is not a demand that triggers bitcoin to add value to its price. But you have to be thankful to Bitcoin for creating such an important opportunity for us to take our push-ups seriously. Since you are new to this, I will suggest you stick with a certain number of push-ups so that you will not find it too hard to do. Maybe as you get used to it, you can start increasing the number of push-ups you will do daily.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 04:29:39 PM

...... but doing pushups isn't too advisable for women so that their body don't turn masculine.

That is a fair point.

I don't think anyone's push-ups can do anything to help Bitcoin rise. It doesn’t matter how many push-ups you do - 100 or 1000 per day, it does not affect the price of Bitcoin. Even if you are Satoshi Nakamoto and you do 1000 push-ups a day, the price will still not increase from this alone.

I doubt that there are any guys who are so dumb as to believe doing push-ups causes or contributes to BTC's price movement in any kind of direct and/or substantial way.. even though it does likely contribute to the well-being of a person psychologically and physically.

The only thing that can push Bitcoin prices higher is buying. Of course, small purchases will not have a significant impact on the price of Bitcoin either. But your purchases will have an impact on your financial situation. And it usually does not correlate in any way with the price of Bitcoin.

Yes.. buying bitcoin contributes towards UPpity BTC prices, and buying bitcoin likely contributes towards the buyer having more options than what he would have had if he had not bought any bitcoin, so long as he does not over do it and end up getting reckt because he does not know how to properly manage his personal finances.

~snip~
So far, no one is keeping track of pushups of all the reporters, and I would imagine any member who were to take on such duties would be greatly appreciated by other active members in this thread.
Not it!    Cheesy

I've let us all down, but I'm not out.  Cool 27 days participating, 2050 pushups done!  I'm nearing my personal debt limit of 690, though.  Time to set some alarms.

Keep it up everybody!  Gambatte!  I don't know if I'm imagining things, but I swear I need to put on my belt with the next smaller hole now.  Smiley

I hate to show off, but I cannot resist.

Only two sessions for today, so far.

[edited out
Some women can actually performs better pushups than some men, yes undoubtedly how  many women refuses certain level of gender inequality can not be overemphasize, they are always on the notion that what a man can do woman can do better, however I believe this philosophy doesn't apply in everything.

It does not apply to physical power type tasks, even though there are exceptions to every rule and some women can beat some men in physical power tasks, but on a general basis, men are a lot more physically stronger than women - so there should not even be any questions about those kinds of difference.. at least on a general basis.

Wow that's lovely of your wife, and you know women they like taking challenge with their husband in regards to things of this nature
Yeah such a lovely wife I gat here, we maximize every opportunity for bonding in our marital relationship, that is why they are there for supports sharing both happy and sad moments, yeah she has been supportive even in the investment plan she made me realize that is better to go wimpy than not having a zero status, today we can boast of having some stash in our portfolio.

Congrats on that part.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
cxtreenal

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 04:31:55 PM

Day 10 for me, Now I'm doing regular 3 session and total push-up per day 24 to 28. I am not feeling the pain in the body as before I am physically in a lot. My chest and arms muscle is slowly being organized, it's amazing! Deep breathing also amazing! Overall this forum has helped me to be health awareness. The limit of push-up gradually increasing and I might be believe that within short time I will cross 50 push-up per day. And for that I have to increase another session.

My main target 100 push-up, until the price of Bitcoin is $100k. If we continue the push-up daily basis every diseases of body has gone and "smart fitness can give us smart idea."
OgNasty (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4718
Merit: 4227

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2024, 04:48:41 PM

I doubt that there are any guys who are so dumb as to believe doing push-ups causes or contributes to BTC's price movement in any kind of direct and/or substantial way.. even though it does likely contribute to the well-being of a person psychologically and physically..

I am that dumb. Keep doing pushups or else Craig Wright will be proven to be satoshi and Ethereum will pass Bitcoin in market cap.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Richbased

Merit: 161

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2024, 04:50:37 PM

I don't think anyone's push-ups can do anything to help Bitcoin rise. It doesn’t matter how many push-ups you do - 100 or 1000 per day, it does not affect the price of Bitcoin. Even if you are Satoshi Nakamoto and you do 1000 push-ups a day, the price will still not increase from this alone. The only thing that can push Bitcoin prices higher is buying. Of course, small purchases will not have a significant impact on the price of Bitcoin either. But your purchases will have an impact on your financial situation. And it usually does not correlate in any way with the price of Bitcoin.

You may be right that this challenge wouldn't have any impact in the price of Bitcoin but however, checking from when we started this challenge, the price of Bitcoin was around $43,000 and today the price is around $67,800 so you can see that there is a lot of improvement since then and moreover, we ain't just doing this exercise because we are excited that the price is skyrocketing but it's also a way to keep our physical body fit and vibrant as those who are really taking path in this challenge can attest to it.

Yes buying do have impact in the price of Bitcoin even if it's not immediately but with time, the impact becomes visible enough so buying and hodling is more way to be excited about the challenge rather than just hoping on the increase of the price of Bitcoin because definitely the price of Bitcoin will surely increase but what matters most is if you've got some amount of Bitcoins in your portfolio.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 05:18:04 PM

I doubt that there are any guys who are so dumb as to believe doing push-ups causes or contributes to BTC's price movement in any kind of direct and/or substantial way.. even though it does likely contribute to the well-being of a person psychologically and physically..
I am that dumb. Keep doing pushups or else Craig Wright will be proven to be satoshi and Ethereum will pass Bitcoin in market cap.

Fair enough.

hahahahahaha

LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 9498

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 08, 2024, 09:41:17 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1), JayJuanGee (1), Coin-1 (1)

Just saw this thread, I’ve been thinking for a while I need to get fitter. I’m pretty average build, 165 lbs but I could do with toning up a bit so this looks perfect for me. The added motivation that it correlates with one of my obvious, biggest passions, King Bitcoin.

I don’t think I’ll be able to do 100 consecutively straight off so I will start tomorrow, 5 sets of 20.
Yeah, I’m definitely gonna do this.

Let’s ******* Go !!!!!

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
I_Anime

Activity: 364
Merit: 153

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 09, 2024, 09:57:42 AM

~snip~

Not it!    Cheesy

lol  Cheesy damn through this thread there are going to be alot of hulks , that prove that yah really getting fit pretty fast due to your effective pushups yah hitting.  Well  due to this 100 pushups challenge most time I don't felt like putting on my shirt, due to the recent improvement my body is undergoing physically, especially my abs . 😅

yeah welcome mate, anyone is welcome to participate in this challenge in hitting 100 pushups till bitcoin hit $100k, and you can also be visiting this thread once in a while to see are others are hitting theirs, it may help you in also improving yours and making it effective  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: