Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 09:32:48 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you be participating in the 100 push-ups a day until Bitcoin is $100K challenge?
Hell yes! - 41 (38.7%)
I'll give it a shot. - 37 (34.9%)
Not a chance. - 20 (18.9%)
Bitcoin will never hit $100K! - 8 (7.5%)
Total Voters: 106

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 Push-Ups A Day Until Bitcoin Is $100K Challenge  (Read 19589 times)
Zackz5000

Activity: 154
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 12:24:13 PM

My Reports:
100k,Amphenomenon,1,30,2024-07-16
100k,Amphenomenon,1,35,2024-07-17
100k,Amphenomenon,4,120,2024-07-18
Total:
100k,Amphenomenon,11,275,2024-07-18

Tuesday and Wednesday ironically forgot was quite busy and had other things doing at that night to do the second sets. Yesterday I was somehow to do more than my two usual sets
40 in the morning
20 in the afternoon
30 around evening
30 at night.
Your report should only be one so it won't get complicated when DirtyKeyboard script will want to add it up to the push-up table, I even doubt if the script will be able to add it, when making report in a single post let it only be one push-up report.
Amphenomenon

Activity: 588
Merit: 401

Hope Jeremiah 17vs7

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2024, 01:34:33 PM

@Amphenomenon
-Snip-
Oh I got figured in my calculations while the earlier one, I did accidentally excluded the 50 from it.
About the 120 Push-Ups that`s the actual score was trying to catch up on the missed days cause I ought to be doing my Push-Ups mostly twice a day (morning & night/evening) just want to create an habit from that.
I specified how space it and also I guessed I had a misconception on the format earlier thanks for all clarification.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sotelorene

Activity: 294
Merit: 44

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 04:23:39 PM
Merited by Timelord2067 (1)

Since my last report (and in an effort to increase my per-day number of push-ups), I'm seeing if I can add some lunchtime pushups (on an occasional basis)

3 X 12 last night
2 X 12 this morning and
2 X 10 just now making 80 since my last progress report.

100k,Timelord2067,32,1150,2024-07-18

Same again today including two sets of ten at lunch time.

100k,Timelord2067,33,1230,2024-07-19

Guys I appreciate your comments and yes, it's a long slow road and I'm only just finding my rhythm / feet / strength etc.,

Two sets in the morning and three more in the evening fits into my work and life style. And yes, I'm not as young as some of the more enthusiastic members of our informal group. I'm hoping by the end of next week to up the sets from twelve to fifteen which would be 85 and 20-30 more if I can squeeze a couple of sets in the middle of the day.

At this rate, I will have done two thousand in the second month, so I'm making inroads into working on my upper body strength.

Kudos everyone and by all means, please keep making suggestions and observations.

Pardon my previous post, I thought you are as young as most of us here but I never knew you are not... And I want to congratulate you for staying with us here and even participating in this push-up challenge regardless of your age and your health status, I think you really love doing exercise when you were still at your youth  but I will still suggest you don't rush it I mean don't be in haste to increase your number push-up per set if you have this feeling that you are not fully strong after all we are not competing with anyone and we are not also doing this push-up to please anyone perhaps slow and steady could help.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Tmoonz

Activity: 224
Merit: 173

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 05:31:57 PM

Since my last report (and in an effort to increase my per-day number of push-ups), I'm seeing if I can add some lunchtime pushups (on an occasional basis)

3 X 12 last night
2 X 12 this morning and
2 X 10 just now making 80 since my last progress report.

100k,Timelord2067,32,1150,2024-07-18

Same again today including two sets of ten at lunch time.

100k,Timelord2067,33,1230,2024-07-19

Guys I appreciate your comments and yes, it's a long slow road and I'm only just finding my rhythm / feet / strength etc.,

Two sets in the morning and three more in the evening fits into my work and life style. And yes, I'm not as young as some of the more enthusiastic members of our informal group. I'm hoping by the end of next week to up the sets from twelve to fifteen which would be 85 and 20-30 more if I can squeeze a couple of sets in the middle of the day.

At this rate, I will have done two thousand in the second month, so I'm making inroads into working on my upper body strength.

Kudos everyone and by all means, please keep making suggestions and observations.

Pardon my previous post, I thought you are as young as most of us here but I never knew you are not... And I want to congratulate you for staying with us here and even participating in this push-up challenge regardless of your age and your health status, I think you really love doing exercise when you were still at your youth  but I will still suggest you don't rush it I mean don't be in haste to increase your number push-up per set if you have this feeling that you are not fully strong after all we are not competing with anyone and we are not also doing this push-up to please anyone perhaps slow and steady could help.

That should be very correct because considering how strenuous the push ups exercise can be I don't think if anyone who didn't Love exercise or probably have been doing it when they were younger can not be courageous enough to be doing or learning pushups at a certain age, however, exercise is really good for the body but yeah any one can figure out the one that will suit him, with  whichever pattern or style without over doing it such that it will become problematic but rather you should only be doing as you body can carry.

CoinMin3r

Activity: 692
Merit: 513

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2024, 05:46:26 PM

Report for today: I tried 30 reps per set instead of 20reps/set. And I completed 3 of those sets.

100k,CoinMin3r,51,3390,2024-07-19

That should be very correct because considering how strenuous the push ups exercise can be I don't think if anyone who didn't Love exercise or probably have been doing it when they were younger can not be courageous enough to be doing or learning pushups at a certain age, however, exercise is really good for the body but yeah any one can figure out the one that will suit him, with  whichever pattern or style without over doing it such that it will become problematic but rather you should only be doing as you body can carry.

Definitely one should start with small number first and continue that consistently for a time until one feel comfortable & have confident he can add up some more. Also one shouldn't do more which their body can't handle.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1328

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 06:16:13 PM

snip

That should be very correct because considering how strenuous the push ups exercise can be I don't think if anyone who didn't Love exercise or probably have been doing it when they were younger can not be courageous enough to be doing or learning pushups at a certain age, however, exercise is really good for the body but yeah any one can figure out the one that will suit him, with  whichever pattern or style without over doing it such that it will become problematic but rather you should only be doing as you body can carry.

Definitely one should start with small number first and continue that consistently for a time until one feel comfortable & have confident he can add up some more. Also one shouldn't do more which their body can't handle.

Well I will be doing this for the following week, a small amount of push ups and repeat them.

Todays count for me after 4 x 5 . . .

100k,aoluain,1,15,2024-07-18

100k,aoluain,2,35,2024-07-19

Going to take a break for tomorrow and add my day 3 on Sunday. I spent as much time stretching
before and after the push ups themselves, dont want to strain myself and end up having to miss
a few days.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 10542

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 07:31:52 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2024, 04:23:48 AM by JayJuanGee
Merited by vapourminer (1), CoinMin3r (1)

Report for today: I tried 30 reps per set instead of 20reps/set. And I completed 3 of those sets.
100k,CoinMin3r,51,3390,2024-07-19

Regarding any attempt to try to do pushups within what our body can handle, I have been giving further thought to the idea of any of us thinking about potentially working our way up to carrying out something like 1,000 pushups in a day, and so I would like to outline some ideas in order to both put them out in a written format .. but also to find out if any guys have any comments and/or concerns about my ideas in this direction.

Essentially, based on some of my recent pushup history and some of my various preparations, I am thinking that it is possible that even I might be able to get somewhere close to 1,000 pushups in a day by the time BTC prices reach $100k or maybe around the time that BTC prices reach $100k - like potentially within a week of such.

I will outline both how I have already been able to carry out some of my recent pushup sets (and totals for the day), and how I consider a potential way forward in order to get to something in the ballpark of 1,000 pushups in a day.. Here we go:

1) 5 pushup sets in a day (between 2-4 hours between sets) = ranging and potentially averaging 40-60 pushups per set 200-300 pushups in a day. Since about March 18, I have already done this many many times (perhaps around 80 days or more)

2) 7 pushup sets in a day (between 1-3 hours between sets) = ranging and potentially averaging 40-60 pushups per set 280-420 pushups in a day. In the past week, I have already done this a couple of times, and it surely is within a range of doable without too much pain or suffering.. even though it hurts, it is within my current level of competency (my still existing daily record is 395 pushups in a day).

3) 10 pushup sets in a day (right around 1 hour, 20 minutes between sets) = ranging and potentially averaging 40-60 pushups per set 400-600 pushups in a day. I have not yet done this, but I consider it to be quite doable based on my status when I did the 7 pushup sets in a day.  I could probably strive to do this somewhere around the time that BTC prices next reach their ATH (currently at $73,794 - measuring from Bitstamp prices).

4) 15 pushup sets in a day (right around 1 hour between sets) = ranging and potentially averaging 40-60 pushups per set 600-900 pushups in a day. I have not yet done this, and I consider that I would need to try to be strict in terms of enforcing my timeline in order to attempt to achieve this quantity of pushup sets in a day. There may be enough recovery time between sets, yet I am speculating that I will likely have some level of deterioration of the quantity of pushups that I am gong to be able to do per set, especially after I get past my first several pushup sets, so I might be able to start around something close to 60 pushups per set, yet I will likely have to decrease my quantity of pushups in later sets, but I should be able to maintain at least 40 pushups per set, even in my latest of pushup sets.  I could probably strive to do this somewhere around the time that BTC prices reach $85k $87k (Bitstamp prices).

5) 20 pushup sets in a day (right around 45 minutes between sets) = ranging and potentially averaging 40-60 pushups per set 800-1,200 pushups in a day. I have not yet come even close to doing this, and I consider that I would need to try to be strict in terms of enforcing my timeline in order to attempt to achieve this quantity of pushup sets in a day. I am not sure whether there will be enough recovery time between sets, so I am speculating that I am quite likely have a decent amount of deterioration of the quantity of pushups that I am gong to be able to do per set, especially after I get past my first several pushup sets, so I might be able to start around something close to 60 pushups per set, yet I will likely have to decrease my quantity of pushups in later sets. I am not completely sure if I will be able to maintain at least 40 pushups per set since there is not very much recovery time between sets, so I anticipate some of the most problematic deterioration potentially coming towards the later sets, so yeah, I likely need to get somewhere closer to doing more sets or more practice sets to figure out how doable something like 20 sets in a day might be for me in my current status and any expectation that I have to be able to work up to being able to do 20 pushup sets in a day with something like 40-60 pushups per set.   I could probably strive to do this somewhere around the time that BTC prices reach $100k (Bitstamp prices).

Probably for any of these new pushup quantity goals that are described in 3, 4 and/or 5, I would likely need to have at least one prep day between each of them (which I would consider to be low set days of something like 4-5 sets during each or any of those prep days), and surely I am not sure if BTC prices would move between the BTC price targets mentioned in 3, 4 and/or 5 in timelines that are faster than a few days or a timeline that is not realistic for me to accomplish the goals or if I might have some other things going on in my life (or perhaps an injury (or death) or something) that disallow me from being able to have a schedule to be able to strictly follow the timeline targets of any of those outlined in 3, 4 and/or 5.

I am pretty sure that 3 is more than doable, yet at the same time, since I am not a very young person, I accept that I might have various kinds of bodily (or even psych) failures that disallow me from being able to work up to the goals of 4 and/or 5... even though I consider the goals outlined therein are quite doable for a young person who might already be in the ballpark of my current pushup ability status which is fairly routinely able to do 40-60 pushups per set with 2-3 hours between sets.

I do understand that there are some members (pushers) who have previously suggested that either going beyond 100 pushups per day should not be counted and/or suggesting that some of us talking about pushups beyond 100 per day might be going off topic, so surely those are arguable points that I personally believe to be too strict in the interpretation of this thread and/or what might be reasonably within the range of on-topicness, and surely some participants of this thread might get aggravated by the idea of some members doing so many pushups in a day (or posting about it), which truly might not be feasible for some of members who are actively participating in this thread to be able to do so many pushups in a day, and might be discouraging for some members to hear about or to talk about such pushup levels, since some members are truly doing lower quantities of pushups (less than 100 pushups per day)... and some members doing way less than 100 per day and not even coming close to doing pushups every day.. which even those members have not been rejected from the thread (yet).. maybe getting over 10 pushups per day has been a discrimination category that yours truly has attempted to repeatedly emphasize.  I think that many of us have been open to a variety of pushup-related discussions in this thread, as long as they are somewhat relating to pushups.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
OgNasty (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4802
Merit: 4480

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2024, 10:44:38 PM

I feel like I’ve got a pretty good routine going these days. I tend to do 40 push-ups right when I get up, then 30 more in the afternoon and 30 before bed. I do this mostly to keep track of my push-ups for the day, but it’s working well. I am hesitant to post results regularly due to the UTC issue and the date, but I try to do 100 in the morning every once in a while to update results.

Can’t it be changed to where a different date isn’t auto-added to the list when a date is provided by the user? That would go a long way towards me personally posting updates more frequently.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 2229

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 11:38:50 PM

Three sets of twelve again last night and another two sets this morning. Another cloudless winter day here in the South East, so I'll be heading out for a longer walk which means no lunch time sets.

100k,Timelord2067,34,1290,2024-07-20

I do understand that there are some members (pushers) who have previously suggested that either going beyond 100 pushups per day should not be counted and/or suggesting that some of us talking about pushups beyond 100 per day might be going off topic

I don't recall reading a mandatory cap on pushups. As I mentioned yesterday I'm working to increase in a week or two my sets from twelve to fifteen which would get me over a hundred per day. I for one would like recognition for the accomplishment.

DirtyKeyboard

Activity: 336
Merit: 639

Fly free sweet Mango.

View Profile
July 19, 2024, 11:55:13 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2024, 12:21:14 AM by DirtyKeyboard
Merited by OgNasty (2)

I feel like I’ve got a pretty good routine going these days. I tend to do 40 push-ups right when I get up, then 30 more in the afternoon and 30 before bed. I do this mostly to keep track of my push-ups for the day, but it’s working well. I am hesitant to post results regularly due to the UTC issue and the date, but I try to do 100 in the morning every once in a while to update results.

Can’t it be changed to where a different date isn’t auto-added to the list when a date is provided by the user? That would go a long way towards me personally posting updates more frequently.
I did figure out how to do that.  So post away!   Smiley

As long as its ####-##-##, put what you please.  

My Report: 100k,DirtyKeyboard,159,16635,2024-06-49

███████████████████████████████████████            ▟██           ████████████████
████████████████████████████████████        ⚞▇▇▋███▎▎()>       ██████████████
███████████████████████████████████████            ▜██           ████████████████
DirtyKeyboard

Activity: 336
Merit: 639

Fly free sweet Mango.

View Profile
July 20, 2024, 12:06:27 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2024, 11:24:17 PM by DirtyKeyboard

╭───────────────────┬────────┬───────────┬────────────┬──────────┬───────┬────────╮
│ user              │   Days │   Pushups │ Latest     │   PU/day │   new │ % of   │
│                   │     In │      Done │ Report     │          │    PU │ Team   │
├───────────────────┼────────┼───────────┼────────────┼──────────┼───────┼────────┤
│ 7juju             │     77 │     11550 │ 2024-05-01 │   150    │     0 │ 4.30%  │
├───────────────────┼────────┼───────────┼────────────┼──────────┼───────┼────────┤
│ proty             │      4 │       504 │ 2024-05-12 │   126    │     0 │ 0.19%  │
│ Obari             │      3 │       115 │ 2024-05-07 │    38.33 │     0 │ 0.04%  │
│ Makus             │      9 │       903 │ 2024-06-17 │   100.33 │     0 │ 0.34%  │
│ Tmoonz            │    130 │     16359 │ 2024-07-17 │   125.84 │     0 │ 6.10%  │
│ Gallar            │    112 │     24204 │ 2024-07-15 │   216.11 │     0 │ 9.02%  │
│ Bravut            │      4 │       285 │ 2024-04-20 │    71.25 │     0 │ 0.11%  │
│ Obim34            │    127 │      9277 │ 2024-07-17 │    73.05 │     0 │ 3.46%  │
│ Obulis            │     33 │      3100 │ 2024-07-17 │    93.94 │     0 │ 1.16%  │
│ Mee Sa            │      4 │        56 │ 2024-06-17 │    14    │     0 │ 0.02%  │
│ Kwarkam           │     75 │     15620 │ 2024-06-16 │   208.27 │     0 │ 5.82%  │
│ I_Anime           │     77 │      5662 │ 2024-05-18 │    73.53 │     0 │ 2.11%  │
│ OgNasty           │    163 │     16700 │ 2024-07-13 │   102.45 │     0 │ 6.22%  │
│ Antonil           │     54 │      2102 │ 2024-05-04 │    38.93 │     0 │ 0.78%  │
│ Dracoco           │      2 │        90 │ 2024-05-04 │    45    │     0 │ 0.03%  │
│ Kelward           │     38 │      2400 │ 2024-07-10 │    63.16 │     0 │ 0.89%  │
│ wxa7115           │     54 │      5175 │ 2024-07-16 │    95.83 │     0 │ 1.93%  │
│ Imthlss           │      3 │       280 │ 2024-07-06 │    93.33 │     0 │ 0.10%  │
│ aoluain           │      2 │        35 │ 2024-07-18 │    17.5  │    20 │ 0.01%  │
│ Ambatman          │     20 │      2185 │ 2024-07-16 │   109.25 │     0 │ 0.81%  │
│ Tungbulu          │     12 │      1412 │ 2024-04-28 │   117.67 │     0 │ 0.53%  │
│ Notalony          │     28 │      2570 │ 2024-06-28 │    91.79 │     0 │ 0.96%  │
│ Jewan420          │     13 │       940 │ 2024-05-22 │    72.31 │     0 │ 0.35%  │
│ laijsica          │     86 │      3268 │ 2024-05-21 │    38    │     0 │ 1.22%  │
│ Zackz5000         │    112 │     13784 │ 2024-07-18 │   123.07 │     0 │ 5.14%  │
│ Ricardo11         │     67 │      3683 │ 2024-05-09 │    54.97 │     0 │ 1.37%  │
│ SickDayIn         │      3 │        73 │ 2024-05-21 │    24.33 │     0 │ 0.03%  │
│ AmaGold70         │     12 │      1000 │ 2024-05-14 │    83.33 │     0 │ 0.37%  │
│ CoinMin3r         │     51 │      3390 │ 2024-07-19 │    66.47 │    90 │ 1.26%  │
│ Chiomaobi         │      1 │       100 │ 2024-06-18 │   100    │     0 │ 0.04%  │
│ JayJuanGee        │    165 │     31230 │ 2024-07-18 │   189.27 │  1015 │ 11.64% │
│ Bd officer        │    108 │     10274 │ 2024-07-13 │    95.13 │     0 │ 3.83%  │
│ Briankimp1        │     56 │      1050 │ 2024-07-15 │    18.75 │     0 │ 0.39%  │
│ Cossyblack        │     56 │      9595 │ 2024-07-01 │   171.34 │     0 │ 3.58%  │
│ Sotelorene        │      6 │      1200 │ 2024-05-29 │   200    │     0 │ 0.45%  │
│ adultcrypto       │     21 │      1575 │ 2024-05-02 │    75    │     0 │ 0.59%  │
│ Judith87403       │     50 │       800 │ 2024-04-22 │    16    │     0 │ 0.30%  │
│ hardyrobust       │      1 │        70 │ 2024-05-07 │    70    │     0 │ 0.03%  │
│ Churchillvv       │    141 │     13660 │ 2024-07-09 │    96.88 │     0 │ 5.09%  │
│ Tamaperdana       │      1 │        27 │ 2024-06-09 │    27    │     0 │ 0.01%  │
│ promise444c5      │     84 │      5075 │ 2024-07-14 │    60.42 │     0 │ 1.89%  │
│ Cityhunter34      │     25 │      3500 │ 2024-05-25 │   140    │     0 │ 1.30%  │
│ Justinapeter      │     22 │      1800 │ 2024-06-14 │    81.82 │     0 │ 0.67%  │
│ Uhwuchukwu53      │     43 │      3225 │ 2024-07-13 │    75    │     0 │ 1.20%  │
│ Timelord2067      │     34 │      1290 │ 2024-07-20 │    37.94 │    60 │ 0.48%  │
│ Amphenomenon      │     11 │       425 │ 2024-07-19 │    38.64 │   235 │ 0.16%  │
│ DirtyKeyboard     │    159 │     16635 │ 2024-06-49 │   104.62 │   100 │ 6.20%  │
│ Mayor of Ogba     │    119 │     16226 │ 2024-06-29 │   136.35 │     0 │ 6.05%  │
│ smilevictorobinna │     39 │      3900 │ 2024-05-29 │   100    │     0 │ 1.45%  │
╰───────────────────┴────────┴───────────┴────────────┴──────────┴───────┴────────╯
╭───────────┬───────────┬───────────────┬──────────────┬──────────────────┬───────────┬─────────────╮
│      Team │   Pushers │       Pushups │         Days │   Pushups/Pusher │   Pushups │   Days till │
│   Pushups │           │    per Pusher │   per Pusher │          per Day │   per Day │     400_000 │
├───────────┼───────────┼───────────────┼──────────────┼──────────────────┼───────────┼─────────────┤
│    268359 │        49 │       5476.71 │      51.6327 │          106.071 │   5197.47 │     25.3279 │
╰───────────┴───────────┴───────────────┴──────────────┴──────────────────┴───────────┴─────────────╯
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▌
|         |         |         |         |         |         |         |         |         |         |
0k       40k       80k       120k      160k      200k      240k      280k      320k      360k      400k

Report Format: '100k,User Name,DaysPushing,TotalPushupsDone,Date(Optional)' See the OP for more details
My Report: 100k,DirtyKeyboard,160,16735,2024-07-20

███████████████████████████████████████            ▟██           ████████████████
████████████████████████████████████        ⚞▇▇▋███▎▎()>       ██████████████
███████████████████████████████████████            ▜██           ████████████████
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 2229

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
July 20, 2024, 12:16:44 AM

@sotelorene

I think you really love doing exercise when you were still at your youth  but I will still suggest you don't rush it I mean don't be in haste to increase your number push-up per set if you have this feeling that you are not fully strong

I'm definitely not pushing myself and have stopped if I've gotten any twinges in my tummy. I don't envisage going much beyond a hundred push-ups per day except to tweek the number per set from twelve, then fifteen ... After that maybe eighteen, but that's at least a month away once I get comfortable with twelve then fifteen. (And yes, I was definitely active in my youth - plus I've never smoked, so that's helped)

@Tmoonz

My ams and stomach are telling me "that's enough" and I'm listening, not thinking I should work through the "pain barrier". I'm definitely resting.

@JayJuanGee

I'm at the entry level of five sets - two in the morning (up to an hour apart) and three in the evening with fairly short intervals. I'm seeing I can put another two lunch time sets in, but they're going to be more on an add hoc basis.

Push on!

OgNasty (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4802
Merit: 4480

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2024, 04:55:53 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2024, 05:55:20 PM by OgNasty

100k,OgNasty,169,17300,2024-07-19

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Zackz5000

Activity: 154
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 20, 2024, 06:22:19 AM

My ams and stomach are telling me "that's enough" and I'm listening, not thinking I should work through the "pain barrier". I'm definitely resting.
It is important to follow the instructions of the your body system before it will result to body breakdown which we are not wishing to happen to any Pusher here participating in this push-up challenge. Talking some rest is really important as long as exercise is concerned or in what ever we do in life, talking a rest gives the body more strength and also keeps the brain refresh and active also try and give your self much sleep which will help regain more strength when you come back to your exercise. When next your should try and the number of push-up your body can be able to carry them gradually your can increase your numbers of push-up set and reps.
Cityhunter34

Activity: 266
Merit: 62

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
July 20, 2024, 10:10:20 AM

It is important to follow the instructions of the your body system before it will result to body breakdown which we are not wishing to happen to any Pusher here participating in this push-up challenge. Talking some rest is really important as long as exercise is concerned or in what ever we do in life, talking a rest gives the body more strength and also keeps the brain refresh and active also try and give your self much sleep which will help regain more strength when you come back to your exercise. When next your should try and the number of push-up your body can be able to carry them gradually your can increase your numbers of push-up set and reps.
Of course it's very necessary for us to have some rest on anything we are doing when we notice that our body system can not withstand it at that particular moment more especially in this push ups challenge, because doing that will really help us not to record any injury in this push ups challenge. However (slow and steady) always keep us moving in this challenge.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Obulis

Activity: 178
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 20, 2024, 10:26:08 AM

Based on routines, mapping out how to carry on in the middle of activities makes sense.... I'll try to spread mine mostly morning and evening to see how far.... Cuz before I would decide to do it either in the morning or evening and most times I wouldn't be able to pushup after all....

My report
 100k,Obulis,34,3200,2024-07-20
Obulis

Activity: 178
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 20, 2024, 10:38:11 AM

Of course it's very necessary for us to have some rest on anything we are doing when we notice that our body system can not withstand it at that particular moment more especially in this push ups challenge, because doing that will really help us not to record any injury in this push ups challenge. However (slow and steady) always keep us moving in this challenge.

This body language is in three sentences..... 1. Stop for a moment and continue later. ... 2... Stop for the day and continue tommorow. .... 3. Stop for some while and continue some days or time to come....  All of which defines rest in different manners... Rest is necessary...

philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4186
Merit: 8205

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2024, 12:51:53 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

This body language is in three sentences..... 1. Stop for a moment and continue later. ... 2... Stop for the day and continue tommorow. .... 3. Stop for some while and continue some days or time to come....  All of which defines rest in different manners... Rest is necessary...

A perfect post for me to come back to thread. I have not been doing much on this thread due to hurting my foot. Actually my big toe. I took a misstep on the stairs that I use to exercise and bent my big toe bigly. Ligament tear/sprain.   I have been slow to heal (a pleasure of being a 67 year old) also walking hinders the healing and almost every exercise I was doing is hard on the two.

Ligament healing is mostly rest. Unless it is a complete tear and then just surgery with rest.

But I did find that the modified pushups do not strain the toe much.

I actually can do 20 at a clip now I will keep this up and eventually add the rest back to my posts and my routine.

Oh I said fuck it and am going to foot doctor this Monday .  Just in case.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
sotelorene

Activity: 294
Merit: 44

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 20, 2024, 02:36:41 PM

This body language is in three sentences..... 1. Stop for a moment and continue later. ... 2... Stop for the day and continue tommorow. .... 3. Stop for some while and continue some days or time to come....  All of which defines rest in different manners... Rest is necessary...

A perfect post for me to come back to thread. I have not been doing much on this thread due to hurting my foot. Actually my big toe. I took a misstep on the stairs that I use to exercise and bent my big toe bigly. Ligament tear/sprain.   I have been slow to heal (a pleasure of being a 67 year old) also walking hinders the healing and almost every exercise I was doing is hard on the two.

Ligament healing is mostly rest. Unless it is a complete tear and then just surgery with rest.

But I did find that the modified pushups do not strain the toe much.

I actually can do 20 at a clip now I will keep this up and eventually add the rest back to my posts and my routine.

Oh I said fuck it and am going to foot doctor this Monday .  Just in case.

Wow! 67 years still doing push-up that's really impressing I think you really love exercise like Timelord2067 and JayJuanGee because I don't think someone at your age will be doing push-up unless they love it I mean right from when they were small ( youth) but in as much as it is good for the body I will suggest you take it easy because of your age I know you can't afford not to be doing it because of the passion ( I mean it's just like when someone is addicted to a particular thing you can't afford not be doing that thing ) and since your big toe is not strong for now I will suggest you do knee push-up at least your toe won't be affected and I think it is even easier than using your toe that is to say that you won't feel much stress when doing knee push-up.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
CoinMin3r

Activity: 692
Merit: 513

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2024, 06:19:56 PM

Completed quota for today. here's the report:

100k,CoinMin3r,52,3470,2024-07-20

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 »
  Print  

Jump to: