Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:41:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Buy Buy or Sell Sell Sell?  (Read 5174 times)
ndutndut

Activity: 462
Merit: 157

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 08:45:16 PM

Ive been hearing about situations where someone buys a coin for a certain rate and not quite long after,  the said coin drops in value, or  someone sells his coin for a certain rate and then it appreciates just after.
What's your take on this? Given the period we're in is it buy time or sell time?
Just be honest. This is what I have felt all this time, every time I buy the price goes down and when I sell it goes up. Moreover, investing in altcoins certainly makes our hearts almost stop beating and even makes us annoyed with the prices on the market. but after I focused on investing in bitcoin, the feeling like you said will never happen again because investing in bitcoin is for the long term and as long as it hasn't reached the target or goal then I will never sell it, even now I still apply the DCA strategy to bitcoins.

So my suggestion is that investing in Bitcoin will calm you down, especially as we have just passed the halving period so the price will definitely be higher. If currently the price of bitcoin goes up and down, it is a positive thing leading to a very significant increase. Sometimes instilling confidence is important in investing or trading.

Miles2006

Activity: 280
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 05, 2024, 10:03:07 PM

Ive been hearing about situations where someone buys a coin for a certain rate and not quite long after,  the said coin drops in value, or  someone sells his coin for a certain rate and then it appreciates just after.
What's your take on this? Given the period we're in is it buy time or sell time?
If we talk about bitcoin then the steps we need to improve should be how to collect. Every market journey must have periods of ups and downs in price and that is normal, but bitcoin's power to recover has been tested so far. If you ask about the buying period then you should understand the market conditions even though most people make purchases when the price drops. Bitcoin can be bought at any time as long as you are a long-term holder and panic should be the basis for consideration so that you do not suffer losses when investing.

Don't panic because even though bitcoin has experienced a sharp decline, there will always be a gradual recovery. Bitcoin's strength has been tested in any condition making it one of the best investments in crypto. Buy and hold, that's enough to see maximum profit when bitcoin experiences ATH and that's where the profit you will get.
Exactly, there’s no perfect time set to accumulate bitcoin, accumulating bitcoin during the bearish season can be beneficiary no doubt but looking at the market we can’t really tell when will any of these event take place like the bull and bear market. Although according to past records people still follow as guide I don’t think it’s necessary waiting for a decline before accumulation so from my thought why not buy using any strategy and hold definitely it’s obvious when invested properly we’re expected to see profit at the due time not the selling quick and price drama.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10423

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 04:40:42 AM

.......to know more about bitcoin investment and how longer investment period guarantee more return than short term investment.
That still seems to be a misleading way of talking about anticipated BTC price performance, and even though there might be some technical truth that the probabilities of UP might be better the longer the time period, but even if the probabilities are higher, that still does not cause the long term to be guaranteed to be higher, even if the probabilities suggest that it should be.
sorry for the late response it's long I visited this thread and I am seeing this now. you are right about that, longer time may be  profitable than shorter period, but not a guarantee that longer period gives a %100 accuracy or markert profit from it. sometimes we over analyse things due to the way we see them, but forgetting that Bitcoin may even fall  below the amount used to  buy it initially because of its extreme volatility.
One thing about investing for the long term is that a relatively modest amount invested could end up adding up to a lot invested, so even though in the short-to-medium term, there might be some difficulties in measuring the amount of value that is retained, but there seems to be a bit of a likelihood for some kind of an upward price trajectory that could happen somewhere down the road.. or mayb even several upward price trajectories, so even someone who is investing relatively modestly, might be able to measure a lot of progress from the over the years modest contributions that end up outperforming other places that the value might have had been kept.. while at the same time, it is not guaranteed to actually go up in value.. but that is true with any investment that we choose to allocate into, we might have some investments that outperform other investments.
I should have gotten a clearer picture of this earlier. due to the volatility of bitcoin makes it difficult to hardly determine where and when a higher return will be guaranteed because a person might invest in bitcoin when the price is so high and may decide to sell his HODLing when he feels it's the best time in his intervals of maybe 5 to 10 years or more, and the sell time of bitcoin may have dropped alot and if para venture he decides to sell it, he will sell at lost there by success in bitcoin for that period of time is not guaranteed.

I still see that we seem to be saying slightly different things, and yeah there are ways that guys can lose money on volatility and also by trading, yet also bitcoin is not guaranteed to continue to go up, even though many of us (including yours truly) invest in bitcoin and stay invested in bitcoin because I continue to believe that bitcoin remains amongst the best (if not the best) investment available to normal people, everyone and anyone.. while at the same time, even though I have a lot of confidence in bitcoin's ongoing upward trend, BTC's price is not guaranteed to continue to go up.

Yeah, maybe in the end, I am not really saying anything much different from you and merely quibbling about semantics.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
I_Anime

Activity: 420
Merit: 184

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 06:38:25 AM

I still see that we seem to be saying slightly different things, and yeah there are ways that guys can lose money on volatility and also by trading, yet also bitcoin is not guaranteed to continue to go up, even though many of us (including yours truly) invest in bitcoin and stay invested in bitcoin because I continue to believe that bitcoin remains amongst the best (if not the best) investment available to normal people, everyone and anyone.. while at the same time, even though I have a lot of confidence in bitcoin's ongoing upward trend, BTC's price is not guaranteed to continue to go up.

Yeah, maybe in the end, I am not really saying anything much different from you and merely quibbling about semantics

Exactly that's a nice point sir JJG, the way you always speak with rationality is really nice. Without adding any sweet talk , that's why this forum is the best place to learn about Bitcoin because of users such as yourself. Because most newbies have been leaded in investing in some project due to sweet-talk by some individuals in some social medias and at the end those that where persuaded normally endup regretting.

But despite is Bitcoin, and we all know that is one of the best investment due to its previous outstanding performance in the past years, but still you always speak with rationality about it which is truly nice. Because is the fact know of us here can tell if Bitcoin will continue to  go up , because there's not guarantees just as you said . But still I believe Bitcoin is still going to do what it does to most to put smile on the faces of those whom invested in it.

lizarder

Activity: 1596
Merit: 882

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 07:01:51 AM

Exactly, there’s no perfect time set to accumulate bitcoin, accumulating bitcoin during the bearish season can be beneficiary no doubt but looking at the market we can’t really tell when will any of these event take place like the bull and bear market. Although according to past records people still follow as guide I don’t think it’s necessary waiting for a decline before accumulation so from my thought why not buy using any strategy and hold definitely it’s obvious when invested properly we’re expected to see profit at the due time not the selling quick and price drama.
You are right because we can make a percentage of accumulation every time we want to enter the market to buy because if the price is too high we can use the DCA pattern and spare money can be saved to buy when the price goes sideways. People act according to past instructions where they will accumulate when the price goes down, whereas for the issue of buying bitcoins it can be done at any time as long as we can hold the bitcoins for the long term.

To buy is the same as using a strategy so that the investment has a value that continues to increase. For example, if the price of bitcoin is high and we can use the DCA pattern to buy gradually and wait for a decline to buy using the spare money we save. People's strategies are bound to be different and we must be able to adapt so that we can gain real benefits.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Kliss

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 07:49:42 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2024, 08:01:24 AM by Kliss

One thing about investing for the long term is that a relatively modest amount invested could end up adding up to a lot invested, so even though in the short-to-medium term, there might be some difficulties in measuring the amount of value that is retained, but there seems to be a bit of a likelihood for some kind of an upward price trajectory that could happen somewhere down the road.. or mayb even several upward price trajectories, so even someone who is investing relatively modestly, might be able to measure a lot of progress from the over the years modest contributions that end up outperforming other places that the value might have had been kept.. while at the same time, it is not guaranteed to actually go up in value.. but that is true with any investment that we choose to allocate into, we might have some investments that outperform other investments.
You're absolutely right! Investing even a small amount for the long term can potentially grow significantly over time. While there is no guarantee of value increase, the possibility of upward price trajectories exists, which could lead to substantial progress from modest contributions. Diversifying investments can help balance risks and potentially outperform other investment choices in the long run. It's all about playing the long game and staying patient while keeping an eye on the potential growth opportunities that may arise.

Yeah, maybe in the end, I am not really saying anything much different from you and merely quibbling about semantics.
It's true that there are risks with volatility and trading in Bitcoin and nothing is a sure bet in the investment world. But hey, many of us, myself included, see Bitcoin as a solid investment choice for regular folks. We believe in its potential even though there are no guarantees in the market. It's all about having confidence in our choices while acknowledging the uncertainties that come with investing.
CageMabok

Activity: 1008
Merit: 820

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 08:12:26 AM

I also quite agree with the options you said because everyone can buy with a strategy that is comfortable for them and will not burden them in any way. Currently, we can all see that Bitcoin has been seen as the well-known and best asset of all time by many companies so that those of us who are familiar with Bitcoin no longer need to hesitate in buying it for a better future investment. And the market conditions themselves, both bullish and bearish, will always be different every year, so there's no need to worry if the goal of Bitcoin investment is not for the short term.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Bravut

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 09:55:00 AM

It's true that there are risks with volatility and trading in Bitcoin and nothing is a sure bet in the investment world. But hey, many of us, myself included, see Bitcoin as a solid investment choice for regular folks. We believe in its potential even though there are no guarantees in the market. It's all about having confidence in our choices while acknowledging the uncertainties that come with investing.

Well said, I agree with you. Acceptance of uncertainty in any investment including Bitcoin investment is what makes the difference. Bitcoin have shown us a good price track, be it in bear or bull season we believe Bitcoin will will recover of course price moves cannot be in one direction, so we only need patience and trust our investment decisions as far as Bitcoin value and demand keep being on the increasing side, no need for worry.
Currently Bitcoin is one of the best investment in the world with potentials.
Onyeeze

Activity: 546
Merit: 171

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 10:49:51 AM

Well said, I agree with you. Acceptance of uncertainty in any investment including Bitcoin investment is what makes the difference. Bitcoin have shown us a good price track, be it in bear or bull season we believe Bitcoin will will recover of course price moves cannot be in one direction, so we only need patience and trust our investment decisions as far as Bitcoin value and demand keep being on the increasing side, no need for worry.
when you understand the scenarios of Bitcoin you will notice that bitcoin is good for someone to invest, but the thing is that many of us who brought their brothers and the sisters into bitcoin investment don't use to give them a clearer lecture and the clearance scenario of Bitcoin transaction it is when someone have read and the understand the procedures and the protocols of Bitcoin investment is when the person will fully embrace it method of investment. When you are investing in Bitcoin you don't have to be panic because you know that the price of Bitcoin is not constant and they can not be constant it might fluctuate today and tomorrow the price increase or decrease it so that is why you have to know that investing in Bitcoin is risk and the anything that has to do with risky you move to exercise a patient to ensure that you make the profit that you are looking for.

Barikui1

Activity: 238
Merit: 181

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 11:06:35 AM

when you understand the scenarios of Bitcoin you will notice that bitcoin is good for someone to invest, but the thing is that many of us who brought their brothers and the sisters into bitcoin investment don't use to give them a clearer lecture and the clearance scenario of Bitcoin transaction it is when someone have read and the understand the procedures and the protocols of Bitcoin investment is when the person will fully embrace it method of investment. When you are investing in Bitcoin you don't have to be panic because you know that the price of Bitcoin is not constant and they can not be constant it might fluctuate today and tomorrow the price increase or decrease it so that is why you have to know that investing in Bitcoin is risk and the anything that has to do with risky you move to exercise a patient to ensure that you make the profit that you are looking for.

In as much as the volatility make Bitcoin risky, it also makes it very profitable on the longer run,  I believe that the major problem most of this newbies investors are having when invested into Bitcoin is that they are mostly short term holders or those set of investors that are waiting to sell and take profit at any slit opportunity or any sharp increase in the price of Bitcoin, that's why they always panic when the price of Bitcoin deep very hard, because anyone that is only thinking long term, will be less or not even concerned with the current price of Bitcoin or any deep that occurs, because he knows the true potential to Bitcoin in the future, and the best way to be rest assured of your Bitcoin investment is being a long term investor.

The moment we start investing and holding our Bitcoin without even concerned or bothered with it current price, just know that we are half way of being successful as a long term holder.

laijsica

Activity: 126
Merit: 87

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 11:49:37 AM

Every bearish season of Bitcoin is a new window of opportunity for investors to adapt and create buying opportunities. Every time there is a price correction and a bullish trend there is a new area of potential which enhances investment diversity. You should easily perform each step to increase the trustworthiness and deposit area of Bitcoin. The easier you can make the process of depositingor investing bitcoins, the more decent your stack size will be and keep you going for a long time. Basically it goes without saying that the price of Bitcoin has recovered massively every time and we will see ATH in a few days.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 798

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 01:19:48 PM

Bitcoin is undeniable the best investment to choose by people, but we can't also force those people open up a discussion or teaching some people they know to teach all they know since maybe the person is busy for a lot of things and they teach basic things to those people to determine if they are interested and want to continue.

Since there are people who are interested at first but don't proceed. That's why this is a total waste of effort for us. So after we teach them about bitcoin then we must look after on who among them stay since that means they are the best candidate to teach a lot of things about bitcoin including how to do DCA or deal with their accumulation, Risk management and know when to sell to take their profit. Those things is important to consider so that they could possibly get a positive result for their selves. Patience also play big roles on our success so we won't get bothered by any fuds.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1036
Merit: 590

God is great

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 02:12:32 PM

Bitcoin becomes very risky and uncertain to invest when people are unaware of its volatility and the movement of the market.  When their is understanding of bitcoin volatility, unpredictable bear and bull Market their won't be any risk because one is not with wrong mindset just investing to make money quick. When there is this understanding that the market can't be predicted and understand how Bitcoin and the market works thus is what will give one the ability to invest in bitcoin without having doubt about bitcoin.

Understanding is just every one needs to be able to invest bitcoin without double thoughts, understanding give confidence that one is investing in the right asset even if one can't tell when exactly to make profit .

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
martinex

Activity: 392
Merit: 143

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2024, 02:48:10 PM

Bitcoin becomes very risky and uncertain to invest when people are unaware of its volatility and the movement of the market.  When their is understanding of bitcoin volatility, unpredictable bear and bull Market their won't be any risk because one is not with wrong mindset just investing to make money quick. When there is this understanding that the market can't be predicted and understand how Bitcoin and the market works thus is what will give one the ability to invest in bitcoin without having doubt about bitcoin.

Understanding is just every one needs to be able to invest bitcoin without double thoughts, understanding give confidence that one is investing in the right asset even if one can't tell when exactly to make profit .

Of course. BTC is the most dominant if we see in the market where the ups and downs of market prices are also very dependent on BTC price movements and almost everyone here knows the direction, only here we need to discuss the correct patterns and techniques when investing in BTC along with the risks inherent when fluctuations occur and not coming to invest just want to make money quickly with a short duration as you have said above. Btw, I see now the BTC price seems keep on moving towards 73K at this time.

bestcoins1

Activity: 2254
Merit: 726

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 04:18:55 PM

Of course. BTC is the most dominant if we see in the market where the ups and downs of market prices are also very dependent on BTC price movements and almost everyone here knows the direction, only here we need to discuss the correct patterns and techniques when investing in BTC along with the risks inherent when fluctuations occur and not coming to invest just want to make money quickly with a short duration as you have said above. Btw, I see now the BTC price seems keep on moving towards 73K at this time.

If you only want to invest in Bitcoin in the long term, just set aside your money to buy Bitcoin which you will keep for the long term without worrying about the price in the market. And you have to be able to do this repeatedly every month to see what you can get in the future with Bitcoin because I'm pretty sure you want to do something like that. You will definitely experience more wins in the future than just saving paper money which is always eroded by inflation every year which in the end will also make you fall into poverty through the decline in the value of the currency itself. But with Bitcoin, you can definitely hope for better things by continuing to collect it and save it for your own investment purposes.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10423

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 05:09:29 PM

[edited out]
.....Diversifying investments can help balance risks and potentially outperform other investment choices in the long run. It's all about playing the long game and staying patient while keeping an eye on the potential growth opportunities that may arise.

Surely, I never said anything about any need to diversify.. especially for a new investor who may well be fine just diversifying into bitcoin and dollars (fiat).. so yeah you are adding that idea in and even seeming to suggest that it might be in line with some of the things that I had been talking about - which to me diversification seems to have the potential overly complicating (or diluting of his investment into bitcoin). 

Sure, after several years of building your bitcoin portfolio, maybe even 6-10 years or longer it might start to make sense to diversify into some other kinds of assets such as stocks, bonds, properties, commodities and/or cash or cash equivalents..

Alternatively, if a person heavily front-loads into bitcoin rather than DCA investing, then there also could be some justification in regards to diversifying since such person is already starting to build his BTC holdings from a large amount rather than building over time, which many investors take a whole hell of a long time to build any kind of decent and/or meaningful investment into anything (including bitcoin) that would justify diversifying. 

Diversifying for the mere sake of diversifying (because it sounds prudent and "smart" people say it) hardly makes any sense.. and makes even less sense if you are using that term of diversifying in order to justify holding some shitcoins... which is even dummer.. and in the context of shitcoins, likely there is gambling involved, and surely anyone who is really tempted and cannot control themselves in terms of wanting to have some shitcoin exposure (gamble), then they should at least limit that exposure to less than 10% the size of their bitcoin holdings.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Frankolala

Activity: 742
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 06:59:05 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Bitcoin is undeniable the best investment to choose by people, but we can't also force those people open up a discussion or teaching some people they know to teach all they know since maybe the person is busy for a lot of things and they teach basic things to those people to determine if they are interested and want to continue.

Since there are people who are interested at first but don't proceed. That's why this is a total waste of effort for us. So after we teach them about bitcoin then we must look after on who among them stay since that means they are the best candidate to teach a lot of things about bitcoin including how to do DCA or deal with their accumulation, Risk management and know h when to sell to take their profit . Those things is important to consider so that they could possibly get a positive result for their selves. Patience also play big roles on our success so we won't get bothered by any fuds.
A beginner that is been introduced into bitcoin investment should not be taught when to sell and take profit because it is not important at that moment since he still have a long way to go in his bitcoin journey and overtime he will know the right time he needs to take profit when he has reached his bitcoin target. The reason why it is not good to tell them when to sell is that, it make make them to think that selking along the way when building their portfolio is good, unknown to them that it will deprive them from accumulating and increasing their bitcoin portfolio overtime.

It will also be a distraction for them if they see a little profit with the quantity of bitcoin that they have. It is better to tell them that they should just keep buying and piling up their fiat in bitcoin to save the value of their fiat in a long term and also to have an additional profit that their bitcoin investment will generate. Long term goal is the target, so you try to make them understand why selling is not a wise decision during accumulating phase.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
I_Anime

Activity: 420
Merit: 184

View Profile
June 06, 2024, 07:44:31 PM

[edited out]
.....Diversifying investments can help balance risks and potentially outperform other investment choices in the long run. It's all about playing the long game and staying patient while keeping an eye on the potential growth opportunities that may arise.

Surely, I never said anything about any need to diversify.. especially for a new investor who may well be fine just diversifying into bitcoin and dollars (fiat).. so yeah you are adding that idea in and even seeming to suggest that it might be in line with some of the things that I had been talking about - which to me diversification seems to have the potential overly complicating (or diluting of his investment into bitcoin). 

Sure, after several years of building your bitcoin portfolio, maybe even 6-10 years or longer it might start to make sense to diversify into some other kinds of assets such as stocks, bonds, properties, commodities and/or cash or cash equivalents..

Alternatively, if a person heavily front-loads into bitcoin rather than DCA investing, then there also could be some justification in regards to diversifying since such person is already starting to build his BTC holdings from a large amount rather than building over time, which many investors take a whole hell of a long time to build any kind of decent and/or meaningful investment into anything (including bitcoin) that would justify diversifying. 

Diversifying for the mere sake of diversifying (because it sounds prudent and "smart" people say it) hardly makes any sense.. and makes even less sense if you are using that term of diversifying in order to justify holding some shitcoins... which is even dummer.. and in the context of shitcoins, likely there is gambling involved, and surely anyone who is really tempted and cannot control themselves in terms of wanting to have some shitcoin exposure (gamble), then they should at least limit that exposure to less than 10% the size of their bitcoin holdings.

Exactly that's why most time I don't advice anyone that haven't gotten far in his Bitcoin accummulation to diversify his cash in other investment rather focus on building a nice Bitcoin stash first in his portfolio, before thinking of diversifying yah cash .

Because you doing it now (diversifying) , will only slowdown your Bitcoin accumulation rate . And when it comes to Bitcoin having a small portion ain't encouraging at all , that's why you need to build some good stash through various means of accumulating though it. May Taks time but still worth it .

May be after reaching your accumulation goal you can focus other investment by diversifying yah funds.

Mayor of ogba

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 03:20:32 AM

actually there is nothing strange about the phenomenon you mentioned, we are all aware and understand very well that the crypto market is very volatile, the coin you buy will not always experience an increase in price when you buy it, the price may go down and our attitude is what determines to sell or hold. Have you ever heard of the DCA method? Well, currently it is the investors who use the DCA method who profit, not the traders.

Personally, those 3 letters are quite familiar to my ears. Yes. DCA is one of the most effective and widely applied purchasing strategies currently in investing in crypto.

The crypto market is very volatile, that's what it's like and it doesn't make someone who already knows the inherent risks immediately leave because they can't stand it, but rather it becomes an opportunity to buy back.
Crypto and bitcoin are not the same. I think you should use bitcoin when you are talking about bitcoin and not crypto so that newbies like you will not be misled into investing in altcoins. Bitcoin is operating on its own; it is not similar to altcoins, so stop using crypto in place of bitcoin. With the DCA strategy, you can accumulate bitcoin either weekly or monthly when your money is readily available, and it will allow you to accumulate bitcoin even when bitcoin is increasing and decreasing and also control your emotions.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 447
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 07, 2024, 04:13:12 AM

actually there is nothing strange about the phenomenon you mentioned, we are all aware and understand very well that the crypto market is very volatile, the coin you buy will not always experience an increase in price when you buy it, the price may go down and our attitude is what determines to sell or hold. Have you ever heard of the DCA method? Well, currently it is the investors who use the DCA method who profit, not the traders.

Personally, those 3 letters are quite familiar to my ears. Yes. DCA is one of the most effective and widely applied purchasing strategies currently in investing in crypto.

The crypto market is very volatile, that's what it's like and it doesn't make someone who already knows the inherent risks immediately leave because they can't stand it, but rather it becomes an opportunity to buy back.

Bitcoin is Bitcoin, no one compares to Bitcoin. The more you become familiar with Bitcoin, the better your understanding and investment mindset will become. Because those who invest in Bitcoin for the long term are very unlikely to encounter especially with accumulated money, but more than that, and for those who are in financial crisis, there is an investment system called DCA method.
Bitcoin is the best investment for those who prefer the DCA method, as it has been in the market for a long time and has not been scammed and will not be in the future. So you can safely invest Bitcoin it will be the best.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: