Bitcoin Forum
August 05, 2024, 05:17:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Buy Buy or Sell Sell Sell?  (Read 8630 times)
Humblevirus

Activity: 236
Merit: 200

View Profile
August 02, 2024, 08:24:15 AM

A new investor should not think of selling any of his bitcoin investment during his accumulation phase because if he has the mentality of selling some part of his bitcoin investment during his way up, it will deprive him from reaching his bitcoin target at the right time. It can also become a practice for him and that shows that he has become a trader instead of an investor. This is why he only needs to focus on buy buy buy and not sell sell sell to build up his bitcoin portfolio overtime.

As far as someone has basic knowledge about Bitcoin, it will surely have a target point of selling it bitcoin investment, so as for someone who wishes to accumulate some portion of Bitcoin, I believe they will be hard to sell their Bitcoin or some portion of their Bitcoin investment along the way of planning to hold for a very long period of time unless an emergency comes across them, which may lead them to sell some of their Bitcoin investments.

For someone avoid selling your Bitcoin along the way, that is the reason someone also needs to plan for an emergency before investing in Bitcoin. Someone always needs emergency money at the side for any emergency problem that comes up. Without having extra money in your account before investing in Bitcoin, someone is planning to fail in Bitcoin investment because if any problems come up and someone doesn't have any way of getting the money, it will surely temper with Bitcoin investment, which may be possible that it even sells it for less than the price it bought the Bitcoin due to the volatile nature of Bitcoin.
Rabata

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 02, 2024, 11:33:05 AM

I think the market just offered us another opportunity to buy, buy and continue to collect more Bitcoin at a very reduced price. This does not come as a surprise to me though because I expected some corrections from ending of July to August but this will begin to change as we approach September, a month that is always seen as a positive month for Bitcoin. Both those using the DCA method and buying the dips have the chance to take advantage of the drop in price. This is not the time to panic but time to take actions that is intentional.
Yep, every dip is an opportunity for Bitcoin holders. Those who take advantage of that opportunity will be ahead of the expected run in Bitcoin. There are many who look for dips but not everyone gets the chance to buy from that dip. Since there is no advance information when this dip will occur, there is no option but to wait. Currently there is little dip in Bitcoin price. This time for investment must be taken lightly. The big difference between an experienced and inexperienced investor when it comes to Bitcoin investing is that an experienced investor tends to capitalize on any dips they find, while an inexperienced investor looks for more dips. The most profitable investors who focus on doing DCA. They give utmost importance to Bitcoin Accumulation at any stage of bullish and bearish.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
arwin100

Activity: 2814
Merit: 828

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2024, 11:51:37 AM

I think the market just offered us another opportunity to buy, buy and continue to collect more Bitcoin at a very reduced price. This does not come as a surprise to me though because I expected some corrections from ending of July to August but this will begin to change as we approach September, a month that is always seen as a positive month for Bitcoin. Both those using the DCA method and buying the dips have the chance to take advantage of the drop in price. This is not the time to panic but time to take actions that is intentional.
Yep, every dip is an opportunity for Bitcoin holders. Those who take advantage of that opportunity will be ahead of the expected run in Bitcoin. There are many who look for dips but not everyone gets the chance to buy from that dip. Since there is no advance information when this dip will occur, there is no option but to wait. Currently there is little dip in Bitcoin price. This time for investment must be taken lightly. The big difference between an experienced and inexperienced investor when it comes to Bitcoin investing is that an experienced investor tends to capitalize on any dips they find, while an inexperienced investor looks for more dips. The most profitable investors who focus on doing DCA. They give utmost importance to Bitcoin Accumulation at any stage of bullish and bearish.

Yeah its good if they catch up the dip, but actually its not really necessary for bitcoin holders to do since sometimes it will just bother their focus especially for following their plans. Since imagine you keep waiting for the dip but it didn't came since bitcoin keeps recovering. That situation will totally destroy the investor focus and they might think about selling their bitcoin its because they afraid to accumulate again since the dip might crash them. This scenario made me think that people waiting for the dip to accumulate is not actually totally committed on the investments they are entering and maybe they came here because they are hyped with the idea that they can earn for long term. But they cannot handle it well since they don't have enough patience and easily got freak out by negative sentiments spreading that's why they usually lose.

Its important for long term investor to think about buying even if we are in bullish or bearish situation since this could help them get a lot of bitcoin which can be useful or could able to give them good profits in future.

sotelorene

Activity: 308
Merit: 50

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 02, 2024, 05:11:50 PM

This month may be the last chance for us to buy dips. We may not be able to buy bitcoins at this price anymore. This month of August may give us a great opportunity to buy more bitcoins at a lower price. Many holders are panicking and selling their bitcoins, I'd say they're making a huge mistake that they'll regret later. This is not a month to panic but rather a month to take advantage of opportunities. So don't panic during this low price of Bitcoin and focus on increasing your investment.

Actually this is really a period to take advantage of the market but not a last chance because as long as Bitcoin investment is concerned there's nothing like last chance to..., because we can't really tell for sure, we are just predicting and for those who are panicking is not necessary and people who panic seeing the price of Bitcoin dipping are mostly traders and those who don't know how Bitcoin works because someone (investor) who understands how Bitcoin works will take advantage of... wisely instead of panicking.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
laijsica

Activity: 168
Merit: 129

Catalog Websites

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2024, 05:23:03 AM

This month may be the last chance for us to buy dips. We may not be able to buy bitcoins at this price anymore. This month of August may give us a great opportunity to buy more bitcoins at a lower price. Many holders are panicking and selling their bitcoins, I'd say they're making a huge mistake that they'll regret later. This is not a month to panic but rather a month to take advantage of opportunities. So don't panic during this low price of Bitcoin and focus on increasing your investment.

Actually this is really a period to take advantage of the market but not a last chance because as long as Bitcoin investment is concerned there's nothing like last chance to..., because we can't really tell for sure, we are just predicting and for those who are panicking is not necessary and people who panic seeing the price of Bitcoin dipping are mostly traders and those who don't know how Bitcoin works because someone (investor) who understands how Bitcoin works will take advantage of... wisely instead of panicking.
Bitcoin is more risky for investors to panic which could be detrimental to their holdings. You can expect enough bullishness but price assumptions may not be correct so you should continue to buy Bitcoin regularly (DCA). Boldly increasing your holdings and making the right decisions and buying dips can tempt you to grow your Bitcoin stack as expected. Accurate forecasting of the market is not applicable to you if you are into buying regularly and expect more holdings. You should aim to build up a stack of Bitcoins alongside your family's daily expenses and wait for the chosen time to diversify your portfolio (DIP).

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
Barikui1

Activity: 280
Merit: 219

View Profile
August 03, 2024, 07:11:31 AM

Bitcoin is more risky for investors to panic which could be detrimental to their holdings. You can expect enough bullishness but price assumptions may not be correct so you should continue to buy Bitcoin regularly (DCA). Boldly increasing your holdings and making the right decisions and buying dips can tempt you to grow your Bitcoin stack as expected. Accurate forecasting of the market is not applicable to you if you are into buying regularly and expect more holdings. You should aim to build up a stack of Bitcoins alongside your family's daily expenses and wait for the chosen time to diversify your portfolio (DIP).
What you were saying wasn't that bad, but you later spoil it with the words I made bold, am talking of where you were talking of diversification, that we should wait for the chosen time to diversify our portfolio.

And on a sincere note, It saddens me that most folks that has gotten a taste of knowledge on Bitcoin and what it entails still thinks on diversifying, when they knows perfectly well that their is no substitute to Bitcoin, any other token aside Bitcoin is very risk, and their is a higher probability of losing your hard earned money because it's like gambling, Something that the chances of you losing your money is way more bigger than the chance of you succeeding, so why would I take such a risk?

what I just have to tell you is that if you are bent on going that destructive part of investing in shit coin or alt coin, don't try to lure others with you, because in the world of cryptocurrency, their is no diversification, because their is no substitute to Bitcoin.

red4slash

Activity: 1372
Merit: 452

View Profile
August 03, 2024, 09:45:48 AM

apart from his usage of the phrase "Risk free", I don't see any misleading thing from what he said most expecially when it's coming from a fellow that was once a trader and decides to start holding Bitcoin instead of making things too complex through his trading. Relative to trading, holding Bitcoin could to some extent gain the notion of being looked at as a somewhat risk free investing approach even though no investment is 100% void of risk. It's just because when you're holding Bitcoin for the long term, you're not at any serious risk to become afraid that because you've experienced correction at a certain month or another that lasted for months that you've lost out in your investment, it just means you have to wait pass those correction point and you can get back to being profitable.

While it's good to have a positive state of mind towards your investment, it's also good to be as realistic as possible and know that risk is a pivotal aspect of all investment journey.
No one can say when in bitcoin and investing there is risk-free because after all investing in bitcoin is clearly risky and we cannot rule out that fact even though maybe the risk is smaller than trading but still the risk is there and we as much as possible should still know about it.
Everything we go through and do has its own risks, as well as being in bitcoin because after all with the fluctuating nature of bitcoin it is clear that we must be able to keep ourselves from worrying too much about the movement of bitcoin as long as we invest in it.

There are many examples when someone starts plunging in bitcoin but is not aware of the risks they face which in the end they lose and feel cheated by bitcoin even though it is their own fault for not knowing more about bitcoin, how bitcoin works like what and the risk of being in bitcoin is like what makes them panic unreasonably due to lack of further understanding of bitcoin.
Whereas if they enjoy the process that is passed and remain confident that the choice in bitcoin is the best then they will definitely remain comfortable because they know all forms of risk will pay off with results where we can achieve the financial freedom that we always want.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Sim_card

Activity: 518
Merit: 447

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2024, 10:16:37 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

What like seriously......diversifying should be done at the DIP that is not a good practice because you will ruin everything that you have invested into bitcoin. Let me believe that you are not talking about diversifying into shitcoins but other kind of investment that is not in line with bitcoin, if not it is a waste of time and why will you leave growing your bitcoin investment and put in money in shitcoin.

Imagine that you are still accumulating bitcoin and you want to diversify into real life investment like stocks, bonds, equity and cash equivalent, it will be a distraction and you will lose focus on achieving any of your goals because you have not achieved one before jumping into the second. Now in your own case that you said diversifying at the DIP is the worst because even if you have more than enough Bitcoin and you want to diversify into another line of investment, it should not be during the dip because during the dip your bitcoin portfolio will depreciate.

Also it is not compulsory that you take part of your bitcoin investment to diversify into other investments. You can use a different source of income to invest in other kind of investment and not from your bitcoin hodlings. This is why when you feel you have bought more than enough Bitcoin, you can them channel that money that you are using to buy bitcoin into a different investment to grow it so that let it not be that you are depending on only your bitcoin investment should incase the price of bitcoin goes against you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Odohu

Activity: 462
Merit: 438

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2024, 11:52:40 AM
Merited by Zackz5000 (3), JayJuanGee (1), Wakate (1)

Also it is not compulsory that you take part of your bitcoin investment to diversify into other investments. You can use a different source of income to invest in other kind of investment and not from your bitcoin hodlings. This is why when you feel you have bought more than enough Bitcoin, you can them channel that money that you are using to buy bitcoin into a different investment to grow it so that let it not be that you are depending on only your bitcoin investment should incase the price of bitcoin goes against you.
I don't think any smart person will even consider selling his Bitcoin with the intention of investing the proceed in another business under the guise of diversification. That sounds irrational to me because I feel Bitcoin is among the best investment instruments I have seen. When people talk about diversification, what I understand is a situation whereby an invest set a target to achieve in Bitcoin investment say 1BTC or 10BTC, as the case maybe and after this has been achieved, the investors might decided to consider investing new cashflows at his disposal into another sector entirely such as stocks, real estate, agriculture or any other. This way, there will be no conflict in the wealth building process because it is well planned with the targets clearly defined. What I do not like is people investing in shitcoin and call it diversification; it is the same sector of which Bitcoin is the best among them.

I have a nice future plan about diversification such that when I hit my target in terms of Bitcoin accumulation, I will start investing massively in agriculture because farming is one thing I have passion for, to be able to grow my own food as well as profit from it. So this is a future plan due to limited financial resources, hence I have to establish my Bitcoin portfolio first before I start focusing on this long term dream.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Spaceman1000$

Activity: 602
Merit: 205

View Profile
August 03, 2024, 12:07:43 PM

apart from his usage of the phrase "Risk free", I don't see any misleading thing from what he said most expecially when it's coming from a fellow that was once a trader and decides to start holding Bitcoin instead of making things too complex through his trading. Relative to trading, holding Bitcoin could to some extent gain the notion of being looked at as a somewhat risk free investing approach even though no investment is 100% void of risk. It's just because when you're holding Bitcoin for the long term, you're not at any serious risk to become afraid that because you've experienced correction at a certain month or another that lasted for months that you've lost out in your investment, it just means you have to wait pass those correction point and you can get back to being profitable.

While it's good to have a positive state of mind towards your investment, it's also good to be as realistic as possible and know that risk is a pivotal aspect of all investment journey.
No one can say when in bitcoin and investing there is risk-free because after all investing in bitcoin is clearly risky and we cannot rule out that fact even though maybe the risk is smaller than trading but still the risk is there and we as much as possible should still know about it.
Everything we go through and do has its own risks, as well as being in bitcoin because after all with the fluctuating nature of bitcoin it is clear that we must be able to keep ourselves from worrying too much about the movement of bitcoin as long as we invest in it.

There are many examples when someone starts plunging in bitcoin but is not aware of the risks they face which in the end they lose and feel cheated by bitcoin even though it is their own fault for not knowing more about bitcoin, how bitcoin works like what and the risk of being in bitcoin is like what makes them panic unreasonably due to lack of further understanding of bitcoin.
Whereas if they enjoy the process that is passed and remain confident that the choice in bitcoin is the best then they will definitely remain comfortable because they know all forms of risk will pay off with results where we can achieve the financial freedom that we always want.
I agree with your assertion. bitcoin itself it's not panic free but it leaves you with less risk as an investor.  Personally I've had to take my mind of some fluctuations and speculative uncertainty that some persons will just bring up about bitcoin, doing that has really helped to build some brick 🧱 walls emotionally for me.

The funny part is that, some persons understand the confidence associated with bitcoin, but they lack the patience to painstakingly wait for some of their investment to mature, which brings us back to the issue of not properly implementing what you've understood bitcoin to be.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 10630

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 03, 2024, 03:55:29 PM

What you were saying wasn't that bad, but you later spoil it with the words I made bold, am talking of where you were talking of diversification, that we should wait for the chosen time to diversify our portfolio.

And on a sincere note, It saddens me that most folks that has gotten a taste of knowledge on Bitcoin and what it entails still thinks on diversifying, when they knows perfectly well that their is no substitute to Bitcoin, any other token aside Bitcoin is very risk, and their is a higher probability of losing your hard earned money because it's like gambling, Something that the chances of you losing your money is way more bigger than the chance of you succeeding, so why would I take such a risk?

what I just have to tell you is that if you are bent on going that destructive part of investing in shit coin or alt coin, don't try to lure others with you, because in the world of cryptocurrency, their is no diversification, because their is no substitute to Bitcoin.

You are correct that laijsica is expressing himself in a strange way and also assigning an acronym to the idea of diversification is confusing too.  The general idea in terms of getting started with investing into something like bitcoin or any other investing is that when you start, you don't need to really consider diversification beyond cash and bitcoin, yet at some point down the road, you might want to consider diversification to the extent that you might feel that you are holding too much value in either bitcoin and/or cash and perhaps especially you might become concerned how much cash you have that it not "working" for you, and you are no longer feeling comfortable putting that "extra" cash into bitcoin.... so the point at which you start to feel needs to diversify might come differently for people.. whether it is after you reach 1/2 year or 1, year or 3-4 years of the value of your expenses in bitcoin or some other quantity. 

Experienced investors might choose to diversify earlier, yet diversification for the mere sake of diversification is not a very good idea, and generally diversifying would be in other categories of assets, so someone investing in bitcoin would not consider shitcoins to be non-correlated to bitcoin, but maybe still might be willing (or tempted) to put up to 10% of their bitcoin value into shitcoins, yet more traditional ways of diversifying would be into things like equities, property, bonds, commodities and cash/cash equivalents.

Volatility is not the same as risk, and sure everyting is risky including bitcoin.  One of the ways to deal with bitcoin's risk is deciding position size, and including investing as much money as you are willing to lose in the event that bitcoin were to go to zero.. so accounting for how great you consider the odds of bitcoin going to zero versus that it could go up in value in various ways might help to establish how much you are willing to invest, whether it is 5%-25% of your income (or the rest of your investment portfolio) or some other amount of your own choosing. 

And yes, merely because bitcoin is risky also does not mean that it will pay off in the end or that you are going to profit merely because it is risky.

Surely there are a lot of folks who seem to be mislead or ill-informed about what bitcoin is, and so personally I would suggest that there is a lot of advantage of investing in bitcoin based on ideas of asymmetric information, so a lot of people are misinformed about bitcoin, and so they may well not invest into bitcoin until later, so that misinformation and disinformation likely contributes to bitcoin being undervalued..... while at the same time, there are odds that any of us also could be wrong about bitcoin, so we need to choose our bitcoin position size in accordance to some level of balance, and if we are new to bitcoin investing, we can choose to DCA into bitcoin with a level of our disposable income that is comfortable to us (I like the idea of weekly investing, especially for newbies, or anyone still in their first bitcoin cycle who might consider themselves to be in their accumulation phase) while we are figuring out our own willingness to be more aggressive in our accumulation of bitcoin or not.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 672
Merit: 416

stead.builders

View Profile
August 03, 2024, 08:38:20 PM

Before buying, we have to set some parameters to look into or before we can take any decision or what to do, investment into bitcoin is not just what we cant start like that without first considering the things which are expected of us, we have to include the investment portfolio we are coming up with, its kind, the strategy as well as the duration in which we may use in holding after which we might have invested, lastly, we have to know on o we can speculate and read the ,market to an extent, this will help us in knowing various functions of the markets indicators and their importance, and not that we sell or buy just like that without adequate planning on all these.

█████████▄▄▄████▄█▄
███████▄█████▄▄█████▄
████████▀███▀░░▀██████▄
█████████▀███████▀██████
░░▄█▄████▄██▄██████▀███
▄█████▄█████▄████████
▀███▀░░▀██████▄███▄██▄
██████████▀█████░░██████▄
░░███▄██████▀██████▀███▀
██████▄███████▄█████
██▀██████▄░░▄███▄
████▀█████▀▀█████▀
██████▀█▀████▀▀▀
STEAD██████▄███▄
█████████████████▄▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
░▄▄███████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████
░▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UNLOCK NEW HORIZONS 
Build floating infrastructure on the blockchain

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██████████████▄
██████████
█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████
█████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄██████

██
██
████████

JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
Frankolala

Activity: 784
Merit: 555

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 03, 2024, 09:46:06 PM

Before buying, we have to set some parameters to look into or before we can take any decision or what to do, investment into bitcoin is not just what we cant start like that without first considering the things which are expected of us, we have to include the investment portfolio we are coming up with, its kind, the strategy as well as the duration in which we may use in holding after which we might have invested, lastly, we have to know on o we can speculate and read the ,market to an extent, this will help us in knowing various functions of the markets indicators and their importance, and not that we sell or buy just like that without adequate planning on all these.
A new beginner who wants to start his bitcoin journey does not need much preparations before he can get started and to become successful in your bitcoin investment does not need you much about the market and knowing how market indicators because you are going selling in a short time but rather you are investing and hodli for a very period of time.

The important things that a new beginner needs to know is how much of his discretionary income he should put into bitcoin that will enable him buy bitcoin frequently every week or month as long as he doe not stop for 4-10 above using DCA strategy because that is the most suitable one for a new investor. He also needs to know how to buy bitcoin from and exchange and how he can build his emergency funds along side with his bitcoin investment for 3-6 months and above.

A new investor does not need to know the right time to sell his bitcoin because he only just got started and doesn't need to think of selling so that he can continue accumulating his bitcoin and maybe extending his year of accumulating bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Barikui1

Activity: 280
Merit: 219

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 07:14:09 AM

Well  you are very much correct that preparation and planing is very important before venturing into any investment, and Bitcoin investment is no exception to that, but the most important thing to consider before going into Bitcoin investment is having a reliable source of income, because if you don't have a reliable source of income, at some point in your investment journey, you will be forced to sell off your holdings due to lack of funds in financing your basic needs and your daily lives, so having a good source of income is the most important thing to consider first before investing into Bitcoin.

Secondly,  concerning the words I made bold in your statement, on a sincere note, I think that's not necessary, because that is what traders do, and since you are a Bitcoin investor and a long term holder, monitoring price chart and candle sticks wouldn't take you anywhere, it would only makes you to sell when you shouldn't have sell, due to market sentiment like fear or greed, so knowing various functions of market indicators isn't relevant as a Bitcoin investor.

wxa7115

Activity: 2800
Merit: 729

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 08:05:07 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I don't think any smart person will even consider selling his Bitcoin with the intention of investing the proceed in another business under the guise of diversification. That sounds irrational to me because I feel Bitcoin is among the best investment instruments I have seen. When people talk about diversification, what I understand is a situation whereby an invest set a target to achieve in Bitcoin investment say 1BTC or 10BTC, as the case maybe and after this has been achieved, the investors might decided to consider investing new cashflows at his disposal into another sector entirely such as stocks, real estate, agriculture or any other. This way, there will be no conflict in the wealth building process because it is well planned with the targets clearly defined. What I do not like is people investing in shitcoin and call it diversification; it is the same sector of which Bitcoin is the best among them.

I have a nice future plan about diversification such that when I hit my target in terms of Bitcoin accumulation, I will start investing massively in agriculture because farming is one thing I have passion for, to be able to grow my own food as well as profit from it. So this is a future plan due to limited financial resources, hence I have to establish my Bitcoin portfolio first before I start focusing on this long term dream.
Diversification is often a misunderstood strategy, while in theory it can generate greater long term profits, since by investing in several different assets their reactions to different market conditions will be different, and on average they could produce a higher performance, diversification is not really the best strategy to maximize your returns and it is better used as a strategy to reduce the volatility of your portfolio.

However this begs the question, if an investor wants to diversify their portfolio what is the best way to do it? And this reminds me of this quote by Thoreau: “Read the best books first, or you may not have a chance to read them at all.” As I believe it applies to investing as well, if we were to suppose you were interested in holding 10 different kind of assets, which one should you prioritize? The one that you consider to be the best, there is no point on trying to accumulate those 10 assets equally when you do not have enough of the best asset on your list, so whether you consider bitcoin the top asset on your list of assets to hold or it is the next best asset still to be accumulated by you in enough quantities, more bitcoin needs to be accumulated relentlessly until your goals are achieved, and only then you can move on to accumulate other assets in an attempt to diversify your portfolio even further, as if things are not done this way, you may not have a chance to get enough of the best asset on your list if you delay things up.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 10630

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 04:46:39 PM
Merited by wxa7115 (1)

Diversification is often a misunderstood strategy, while in theory it can generate greater long term profits,

Generally speaking, diversification is not considered to be a strategy to "generate profits," but instead as a means to preserve value.

If you are considering and/or trying to use diversification as a means to generate profits, then you seem to be engaging in some kind of gambling (like a shitcoiner hoping that one of his shitcoin's hit it BIG).  That's surely not either an investor mindset or an investor way of choosing his asset allocations.

Don't get me wrong.  Bitcoin can still reasonably be considered as a both an investment and investment that you strive to grow, even if the ONLY two asset classes that you begin with are bitcoin and cash, and you choose your proportions of each, such as a new investor who might start out with absolutely no bitcoin and perhaps a cash reserves that ONLY adds up to 2-4 weeks of his expenses.  That is almost as beginner as you can be, and yet there is a bit of an assumption that the beginner is not in debt, which the starting in debt is not uncommon and could put some beginner investors in even a more difficult position to start his investment into bitcoin.. so sometimes the worse financial situation a person finds himself, the more difficult it could be to begin to invest into bitcoin, rather than getting his financial matters in a bit of a better order prior to even trying to invest into bitcoin (or into any other asset - besides cash - for that matter).  

In any event, anyone who reasonably and accurately comes to a determination that he has disposable income would be able to get started investing into bitcoin, and may well also need to simultaneously build up his back up cash amounts (and perhaps conceptually classify the back up cash amounts in terms of categories of emergency funds, reserve and float), and so a beginner investor might well spend 6-18 months or even longer, just building up his bitcoin and cash reserves - until getting to a point in which diversification might start to seem reasonable.  And, once more assets/currencies are added to the investment portfolio (mostly referring to traditional categories of stocks, properties, bonds, commodities and cash/cash equivalents, and not referring to shitcoins, even though surely there could be some desire to add shitcoins since they can be relatively easy (these days) to get into and out of, yet it is problematic to consider allocating more than 10% to shitcoins partly because they are very correlated to bitcoin's performance and also because many of them tend to obscure the fact that they are mostly correlated to bitcoin's performance and so diversification should be more inline with getting price exposure to non-correlated asset classes, to the extent that is even a thing that can be reasonably determined).  

So even though it is possible to attempt to use diversification in ways in which you might still be pursuing growth, the more logical justification for diversification is to attempt to offset risk to enough of an extent that a reasonable amount of wealth preservation becomes the reason for engaging in such diversification practices - which might be another way of describing the off-setting of risk in regards to accumulating a large amount of wealth in merely a couple of asset classes (or correlated assets, so part of the aim should be to attempt to achieve a degree of non-correlation in the chosen assets to invest into).

One more point, in regards to shitcoins, these days we likely could recognize that some stable coins are built upon shitcoins, so the stable coins might not be attempting to earn yield or to gain in any kinds of great ways, and the stable coins might merely be attempts to peg to something like the dollar, so there could be some justification to hold some of those kinds of stable coins as a kind of cash equivalent, while appreciating that they are not the same as cash, but that they might have enough potential stability in their design that they might be able to stay pegged to the dollar (or whatever other fiat they are pegged to - most of the more solid of stable coins seem to be pegged to the dollar, these days).

since by investing in several different assets their reactions to different market conditions will be different, and on average they could produce a higher performance, diversification is not really the best strategy to maximize your returns and it is better used as a strategy to reduce the volatility of your portfolio.

This part you describe correctly.

However this begs the question, if an investor wants to diversify their portfolio what is the best way to do it? And this reminds me of this quote by Thoreau: “Read the best books first, or you may not have a chance to read them at all.” As I believe it applies to investing as well, if we were to suppose you were interested in holding 10 different kind of assets, which one should you prioritize? The one that you consider to be the best, there is no point on trying to accumulate those 10 assets equally when you do not have enough of the best asset on your list, so whether you consider bitcoin the top asset on your list of assets to hold or it is the next best asset still to be accumulated by you in enough quantities, more bitcoin needs to be accumulated relentlessly until your goals are achieved, and only then you can move on to accumulate other assets in an attempt to diversify your portfolio even further, as if things are not done this way, you may not have a chance to get enough of the best asset on your list if you delay things up.

I believe that you have the right conclusion in regards to starting out with attempting to invest in the best assets first - yet you get to your conclusion (and your recommendation) in a bit of an awkward way.  When we get started in investing, we surely might not be sure about which assets are the best, so as the example that I already mentioned above, a beginner investor (newbie)  might come to any ideas of investing without any kind of investment and/or savings, except perhaps having 2-4 weeks of cash.  Sure there might be some newbies who had already been saving cash for a decent amount of time and just not sure where to put such cash, so they could well have several months of expenses in cash, maybe even more than 6 months of expenses in cash, so surely building up so much value in cash can cause some concerns about where to put such value and to have the value work for you, rather than a realization that even if you might be able to find some places to put your cash and receive some kind of interest (maybe even 4-6% - if that is even possible), the newbie still could be concerned that the debasement of the cash is larger than the amount of interest that he is earning on it, so there can be some desires to earn a sufficient amount of return so that the cash is not actually losing value (the real return needs to be at least equal if not greater than the nominal return).  

So if the person is a newbie investor, there might already be instilled a considerably great amount of desire to not lose any value, and even if growth of the investment portfolio might be somewhat slow, there likely are a decent quantity of newbie investors who would prefer to grow their investment portfolio at a reasonable pace rather than to take a lot of chances in regards to investing into assets that are really volatile and/or likely to lose their value (which is another reason that sometimes newbie investors might become hesitant to place high amounts of their investment into something like bitcoin since it is already known that its prices can change a lot in a short period of time).

I suppose that part of my beef with the way that you are framing the idea of diversification wxa7115 comes from the fact that you seem to be suggesting that there may well be some representative samples of newbie investors who are coming into the consideration of investing into bitcoin in terms of thinking about several assets at a time (something like 10 assets), and surely your example of 10 assets seems almost ridiculous as a consideration, unless you were presuming some kind of normalcy that shitcoins might be on the table of potentially reasonable assets to diversify into... and surely I can appreciate that any representative newbie investor might potentially be torn in regards to investing into 3-5 assets rather than merely being in cash, but I doubt that it is even close to realistic that any newbie investor would putting themselves into a scenario of considering 10 potential assets from the start unless such newbie was inclined towards gambling with shitcoins (and labelling his gambling ideas as if that was a kind of investing). ..

Ultimately, even though I feel that I am disagreeing with some of your presenting of these ideas of diversification, it still seems that we are coming to some similar conclusions, even though I am getting some senses that part of the reason that you are framing the diversification dilemma in regards to 10 assets and some of your other ways of describing diversification, I get the sense that you are allowing ideas of shitcoins to get into your ways of thinking about bitcoin alternatives, and one of the main reasons that you gravitate onto bitcoin is that in the end, you end up concluding that bitcoin is better than the rest of the shitcoins, but there still seems to be some kind of pulling of the shitcoins into your ways of thinking about and presenting asset choices that might be available to presumptively newbie investors.. .. or maybe you consider your audience to go beyond newbies.. even though surely there are various kinds of newbies, yet it seems to me that we can still attempt to present our discussion points in regards to the more likely newbies who might end up either starting out with ONLY having cash or maybe they had been dabbling in some relatively straight forward investments, such as owning some stocks, some property and/or even having some assets in a business.. yet these variations of a newbie investor could still be considered as someone who might not have a lot of investments and/or savings and maybe even the more wealthy of newbie investors might still ONLY have less than a full year's of assets that are liquid in the various investment categories that they might be starting with when they start to contemplate whether and/or how to get into bitcoin.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 364
Merit: 261

stead.builders

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 05:24:40 PM

[edited out].
...... there is Bitcoin that is almost risk free when the plan is for long term?

I agree with every point you made in your post Moreno233 - except your point that bitcoin is almost risk free.  Even if their is potentially some technical truth to what you are saying, the way you said it has a potential to imply that bitcoin is guaranteed or that there is no risk.. even though you said "almost."  

From my perspective, your use of the word "almost" does not relieve you from presenting a misleading assertion, even if you might be technically correct in that assertion.
Correction is taken as we learn every day. I think I got carried away by the fact that my Bitcoin investment have given me peace of mind so far. Considering where I'm coming from as a trader, risk is always a daily experience. I have also tried buying altcoins but the risk there even increased exponentially. When I started buying Bitcoin to hold, a lot of things changed for the better. Holding Bitcoin bring some kind of peace of mind that one could be tempted to conclude it was completely safe. Now I know it is wrong to make such assumption. Every investment have some level of risk just that some have lower risk while others have higher risk. This is important to avoid taking wrong decision.
Holding comes with peace of mind, as it's less risky than trading which i believe we can all agree. However there are still some persons that go with the notion of saying, " it's too risky not to take risk", as they see risk taking as an essential ingredient when venturing into any business or investment, they believe the higher the risk, the higher reward, so they go all in.
The point is that, some traders have the money to spend, so they see beyond the risk that an average trader might be seeing, and that is the reason why most of them are still succeeding.
I agree with you here. There is nothing more important than an investment that is risk-free and where emotions are not attached. The extent of how investors are afraid of price swings would make them make the wrong choice in their investment which statistically so many investors have failed because of this. On the contrary, some investors prefer taking high risks and do not care about their emotions or what would work for them They rely on the idea of what is an investment without taking such risk but I will agree with the fact that Bitcoin has passed the stage of getting rich quick we are in the era of storing value and a sustainable future where inflation won't be a problem to our money.
There was never a time when bitcoin was quick to get rich; those early investors in bitcoin held their bitcoin for a long time before they made millions of dollars from their bitcoin investment. Since the existence of bitcoin, beating inflation has been one of the benefits of holding our money in bitcoin. It is just that most people are discovering that now, because of the high inflation in the world, they are not affected because they stored their money in bitcoin. Bitcoin has not changed.

█████████▄▄▄████▄█▄
███████▄█████▄▄█████▄
████████▀███▀░░▀██████▄
█████████▀███████▀██████
░░▄█▄████▄██▄██████▀███
▄█████▄█████▄████████
▀███▀░░▀██████▄███▄██▄
░░███▄██████▀██████▀███▀
██████▄███████▄█████
██▀██████▄░░▄███▄
████▀█████▀▀█████▀
██████▀█▀████▀▀▀
STEAD██████▄███▄
█████████████████▄▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
░▄▄███████████████████▄▄
░▀▀███████████████████▀▀

UNLOCK NEW HORIZONS 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██████████████▄
██████████
█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████
█████████████
██████████████████████

██
██
████████

JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
sotelorene

Activity: 308
Merit: 50

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 05:47:37 PM

You are absolutely right before venturing into any business one need to look at it thoroughly though sometimes it help a lot while sometimes it doesn't because of wrong analysis and sometimes even in Bitcoin that is if you go into trading. but one thing is for sure, which is if you must succeed in any investment or business you must be consistent, tolerant, discipline and above all have patient likewise in Bitcoin investment. However, in Bitcoin investment you must not know the various functions of the markets indicators before you can succeed unless you want to learn trading which is very risky.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
adultcrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 288

View Profile
August 04, 2024, 07:04:31 PM

You are absolutely right before venturing into any business one need to look at it thoroughly though sometimes it help a lot while sometimes it doesn't because of wrong analysis and sometimes even in Bitcoin that is if you go into trading. but one thing is for sure, which is if you must succeed in any investment or business you must be consistent, tolerant, discipline and above all have patient likewise in Bitcoin investment. However, in Bitcoin investment you must not know the various functions of the markets indicators before you can succeed unless you want to learn trading which is very risky.
Trading bitcoin is different from investing in bitcoin, such clarification is necessary because they entail different parameters and approach. Investment in bitcoin is more like buying and holding for a long time and no matter how bad the market has performed, you will not lose your bitcoin unless you transfer ownership in the form of selling your bitcoin. Take for instance, if you buy 3BTC and hold, your 3BTC will always be the same quantity unless you sell it. On the contrary, if you bought same 3BTC to be used for trading, as you engage in the trading and making losses, the quantity will be depreciating until you are left with 0BTC unless you make profits.

The challenge with trading is even a little made bigger when it is done in a centralized exchange which is usually the case. That way the trading amount is exposed to the risk of the centralized exchange as well as that of the market. In other words, if anything happens to the exchange, the asset is gone. So if the trader escapes the problems with the exchange, it is possible the market will be waiting to take its share of the money.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Churchillvv

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Stead.builders

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2024, 07:23:19 PM

I agree with you here. There is nothing more important than an investment that is risk-free and where emotions are not attached.
Apparently, there is no investment without risk or in your words risk-free investment because as long as investment is concerned there is some kind of risk attached to it. it's either one is ignorant of it or intentionally ignored the obvious signs of risk but basically in bitcoin investment we are only on a better angle of not gambling our investments but staking it for the future which we are guaranteed for with the four years circle that we know.

Since investments are of risk, bitcoin invest too is full of risk such as wallet security etc.

█████████▄▄▄████▄█▄
███████▄█████▄▄█████▄
████████▀███▀░░▀██████▄
█████████▀███████▀██████
░░▄█▄████▄██▄██████▀███
▄█████▄█████▄████████
▀███▀░░▀██████▄███▄██▄
░░███▄██████▀██████▀███▀
██████▄███████▄█████
██▀██████▄░░▄███▄
████▀█████▀▀█████▀
██████▀█▀████▀▀▀
STEAD██████▄███▄
█████████████████▄▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
░▄▄███████████████████▄▄
░▀▀███████████████████▀▀

UNLOCK NEW HORIZONS 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██████████████▄
██████████
█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████
█████████████
██████████████████████

██
██
████████

JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: