Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 09:24:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy Buy Buy or Sell Sell Sell?  (Read 9585 times)
SuperBitMan

Activity: 28
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 10, 2024, 11:14:16 PM

The fact that am always reading about missed opportunities to invest in Bitcoin or crypto in general, I think the best advice will always be a Buy Buy Buy (crypto blind follower Tongue)!!!
And already price had in the last couple of weeks experienced a bloodbath and crypto enthusiasts expected price to continue on this path...and if you were that kind of investor that went the DCA it would given you some short time profits in no time proving the "buy buy buy" strategy works as I see it to be some kind of hedging!!!

Sorry to say you are literally going of with the crypto in general . Because in this thread we are talking mainly about bitcoin , So using the term crypto may sound misleading especially to newbies here .
And most of us here are familiar with the up and down trend that normally place in market , so yeah there is no guarantees that the price will continue to go up .
Yeah shitcoins should not be mention in this thread at all, shitcoins has emotionally broken some people and has lift them depressed, I know what shitcoins has done to people some people lost there life savings to the hands of shitcoins, and is so painful when I see some people supporting shitcoins and encouraging people to invest in them, anyone encouraging shitcoins is a scammer, a know a lot of shitcoins that were created by scammers and they scammed a lot of people through it.

The reason why some people are investing in shitcoins instead of Bitcoin is wrong information that has been passed to them about Bitcoin.
There's just one thing that can help correct all this misconceptions about Bitcoin which is going through the history of Bitcoin it's development and growth.
Going through this will help change a lot of negative narrative about Bitcoin and so is advised to encourage everyone especially newbies to go through the history of Bitcoin very well.
Barikui1

Activity: 294
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 09:45:35 AM

The fact that am always reading about missed opportunities to invest in Bitcoin or crypto in general, I think the best advice will always be a Buy Buy Buy (crypto blind follower Tongue)!!!
And already price had in the last couple of weeks experienced a bloodbath and crypto enthusiasts expected price to continue on this path...and if you were that kind of investor that went the DCA it would given you some short time profits in no time proving the "buy buy buy" strategy works as I see it to be some kind of hedging!!!

Sorry to say you are literally going of with the crypto in general . Because in this thread we are talking mainly about bitcoin , So using the term crypto may sound misleading especially to newbies here .
And most of us here are familiar with the up and down trend that normally place in market , so yeah there is no guarantees that the price will continue to go up .
Yeah shitcoins should not be mention in this thread at all, shitcoins has emotionally broken some people and has lift them depressed, I know what shitcoins has done to people some people lost there life savings to the hands of shitcoins, and is so painful when I see some people supporting shitcoins and encouraging people to invest in them, anyone encouraging shitcoins is a scammer, a know a lot of shitcoins that were created by scammers and they scammed a lot of people through it.

The reason why some people are investing in shitcoins instead of Bitcoin is wrong information that has been passed to them about Bitcoin.
There's just one thing that can help correct all this misconceptions about Bitcoin which is going through the history of Bitcoin it's development and growth.
Going through this will help change a lot of negative narrative about Bitcoin and so is advised to encourage everyone especially newbies to go through the history of Bitcoin very well.
I think in my own perspective, if not because of greed, uninformation or misinformation, I see no reason why someone with his right sense will invest in shit coin, because shit coin have that tendency of falling more than it rise, and as such you are bound to more losses anytime their is a dip in the market, that's why i feel very bad for those experience investors, that have the required knowledge but they still let greed to have a major impact in their sense of reasoning.

Then as for the misinformed or uninformed investors, actually I wouldn't blame them them that much because they were just ignorant, but they actually need to seek knowledge, because they wouldn't be able to survive easily if they remain ignorant as they are now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sotelorene

Activity: 322
Merit: 55

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 01:58:01 PM

I think in my own perspective, if not because of greed, uninformation or misinformation, I see no reason why someone with his right sense will invest in shit coin, because shit coin have that tendency of falling more than it rise, and as such you are bound to more losses anytime their is a dip in the market, that's why i feel very bad for those experience investors, that have the required knowledge but they still let greed to have a major impact in their sense of reasoning.

Then as for the misinformed or uninformed investors, actually I wouldn't blame them them that much because they were just ignorant, but they actually need to seek knowledge, because they wouldn't be able to survive easily if they remain ignorant as they are now.

For one who wants to invest in cryptocurrency for the future, shitcoin and memecoin are not suppose to be mentioned or thought of because there potential is nothing to compared with Bitcoin. Mind you it doesn't just has the tendency of falling more than it can rise rather the case is vice versa because sometimes they really due rise and that's why we heard people testifying  about it but it at times.

The fact that nothing is certain in the cryptocurrency world doesn't mean will should take drastic and careless actions by going to invest in shitcoin. we all know shitcoin has never being something to write home about but i wouldn't blame some people because there are stage one will reach, some loss won't affect them that much and they have the intention of doubling what they have by all means within a short interval of time so I don't see these people as one that lack's information or knowledge perhaps people I see that lack's knowledge or information are those that doesn't have anything and the little they have they went to risk it because they want to turn boss in a twinkling of an eye.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 378
Merit: 275

stead.builders

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 02:19:06 PM

the essence of us buying Bitcoin when the price decreases if because we really want to make a profit for the investment but I know quite well not many people that invest in Bitcoin always think of making a profit.
I know a lot of investors will say they aren't holding bitcoin for profit, but I want you to know that almost all the bitcoin holders are holding bitcoin for profit when they have accumulated the quantity of bitcoin they want. Bitcoin investment is like any other investment that will yield a good profit in the long run if you get it right, and everyone who is holding bitcoin will like to experience this at the end of their investment. The reason why it seems that so many people are not holding bitcoin for profit is because a lot of investors are holding bitcoin for the long term. They don't like talking about profit because they know how long it will take them to sell their bitcoin.

█████████▄▄▄████▄█▄
███████▄█████▄▄█████▄
████████▀███▀░░▀██████▄
█████████▀███████▀██████
░░▄█▄████▄██▄██████▀███
▄█████▄█████▄████████
▀███▀░░▀██████▄███▄██▄
██████████▀█████░░██████▄
░░███▄██████▀██████▀███▀
██████▄███████▄█████
██▀██████▄░░▄███▄
████▀█████▀▀█████▀
██████▀█▀████▀▀▀
STEAD██████▄███▄
█████████████████▄▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
░▄▄███████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████
░▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

UNLOCK NEW HORIZONS 
Build floating infrastructure on the blockchain

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██████████████▄
██████████
█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████
█████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄██████

██
██
████████

JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
Sim_card

Activity: 532
Merit: 469

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2024, 03:12:56 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

the essence of us buying Bitcoin when the price decreases if because we really want to make a profit for the investment but I know quite well not many people that invest in Bitcoin always think of making a profit.
I know a lot of investors will say they aren't holding bitcoin for profit, but I want you to know that almost all the bitcoin holders are holding bitcoin for profit when they have accumulated the quantity of bitcoin they want. Bitcoin investment is like any other investment that will yield a good profit in the long run if you get it right, and everyone who is holding bitcoin will like to experience this at the end of their investment. The reason why it seems that so many people are not holding bitcoin for profit is because a lot of investors are holding bitcoin for the long term. They don't like talking about profit because they know how long it will take them to sell their bitcoin.
Profit should not be the main focus of investing in bitcoin as a new investor so that you don't kill the zeal in you to invest in bitcoin in a long-term. A new investor should invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is worth using as a store of value. Inflation eats up our funds when it is kept in a bank and depreciates the value, for long and for that reason it is better put the money that you are keeping in the bank for long into bitcoin to keep the value of that funds for long period of time.

Before or till now a lot of people keep funds that they don't need in the bank for long because they believe that the bank is a save place to keep their money but they didn't consider inflation and these banks use your money for business without your concert and take 97% of profit and give you just 3% which means that they are using you to make profit. But bitcoin gives you that opportunity to be your own bank and keep your value yourself without anyone knowing it. You will have a reward for keeping your money in bitcoin just like you have those 3% of profit from the bank, but bitcoin is different from the bank because as the price of bitcoin increases overtime, that amount of bitcoin in your wallet will also appreciate because you are hodling it and at the same time balances up with the ongoing inflation overtime.

This is why a new investor needs to continue buying bitcoin with DCA consistently and persistently for long so that he can keep throwing his cash into bitcoin to preserve the value of his cash for a long period of time with benefits from the increasing value of bitcoin overtime. If you keep money over a long period of time, it is either the value will depreciate or appreciate and that will determine how you kept the money. If you keep it in cash, certainly it will depreciate but if you keep it in good investment, it will appreciate and bitcoin is one of the best investments that is worth putting value into for a very long time.

People or institutions will give out loans understand that the longer the loan stays in your hand, the lower the value and that is why the interest rate is always high based on the time duration of the loan. So why will a new investor not invest in bitcoin for the future to keep the value of his money and not because of profit. If you start thinking of profit, you will not be able to hodli for long because when you see a little profit you will be tempted to sell and become a trader.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Dzwaafu11

Activity: 616
Merit: 349

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2024, 04:14:36 PM

The thing is that any time you want to invest in something, either bitcoin or any other coin, you need to do research on it. That is the first step you need to take, but some people you see got scammed with shitcoin. Many of them should blame themselves because why will you put your money into something you don't know about or due to how it was hyped? Even if a coin was hyped and you as an investor want to invest, the first thing you need to do is research. You can't just invest in something like that.

And another thing is greed. Some people came into the crypto space to make fast money, and that is why shitcoins take their attention and get scammed by scammers, so to me, there is nothing good about shitcoin. Whatever you want to do, do deep research on it before taking the next step to avoid losing your money.

I know a lot of investors will say they aren't holding bitcoin for profit, but I want you to know that almost all the bitcoin holders are holding bitcoin for profit when they have accumulated the quantity of bitcoin they want. Bitcoin investment is like any other investment that will yield a good profit in the long run if you get it right, and everyone who is holding bitcoin would like to experience this at the end of their investment. The reason why it seems that so many people are not holding bitcoin for profit is because a lot of investors are holding bitcoin for the long term. They don't like talking about profit because they know how long it will take them to sell their bitcoin.

I can assure you that more than 90% of bitcoin hodlers are doing it for the profit that it will give in a long period of time. Every investment has been done for because of the price someone can't just invest and said because of nothing he just wishes to invest it's not possible event the value we are talking about is all part of the profit man.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Jewan420

Activity: 168
Merit: 92

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2024, 04:24:29 PM

Is anyone crazy who isn't holding bitcoins for profit? Huh don't mind.

Of course there is a reason behind investing in Bitcoin and a reason behind holding it. Although the reasons behind investment and retention are two different, there are some similarities. As far as I know personally, the purpose of investing is to save and earn profit and the purpose of holding is to plan for the future and earn profit. That is, in both cases the aim is to achieve profit. I think it is foolish to hold bitcoins unless the goal is to make a profit. Because why would you put your money at risk if you don't have the goal of making a profit? We all know that Bitcoin also has the potential for profit and loss. Why hold your money in Bitcoin if you don't want to make a profit? Where there is a small chance of loss. So I think all bitcoin holders hold bitcoins with the risk of profit loss with the aim of making profit. It may be better to hold fiat if the goal is not to make a profit.

[   P r e d X   ]          Multichains Prediction Market Powered by AI
/●  Politics    /●  Crypto    /●  Sports    /●  Stocks    /●  AI    /●  Others
███████████████     P L A Y   N O W     ███████████████
Ruttoshi

Activity: 420
Merit: 346

Baba God Noni

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 04:26:17 PM

The thing is that any time you want to invest in something, either bitcoin or any other coin, you need to do research on it.

There is no need to think of any other coin but bitcoin and no research is needed for one to know how to invest in bitcoin, apart from you making up your mind to invest in a long term when you have known the basic knowledge of bitcoin in which one of them is to invest in a long term.

A new investor needs to figure out how much from his discretionary income he needs to use in buying bitcoin constantly every week or month that will not affect his financial needs because that is when he will be able to buying always with such amount over a long period of time. If he has figured that out, he needs to get started immediately and start building his emergency funds with the other part of his discretionary income to be a back up for his bitcoin investment to avoid him selling when he is not yet ready to sell due to some financial difficulties.

The new investor can learn whatever he wants to know as he is investing since he is on a long-term goal and there is enough time for that. Bitcoin is the only coin that the odds of surviving in the market is very high and also it has a high odd that the price might go higher in future than going down, and that is why you don't need to think or make research on any coin.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 10713

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 05:28:09 PM

The thing is that any time you want to invest in something, either bitcoin or any other coin, you need to do research on it.

If you look at bitcoin first, and then you consider various shitcoins in light of bitcoin, including that they are all affinity scams and they rely on bitcoin for their value, then you likely will realize that you don't need to be fucking around trying to figure out which of the shitcoins happens to be less shitty. So you  are wrong about your assertion that there is any need to be fucking around trying to figure out which shit coin might happen to be less shitty and worth gambling upon. 

If you cannot resist the idea of gambling, then maybe you can at least limit the amount of value and/or research time that you put into various shitcoins to be less than 10% of the total of your bitcoin holdings, then at least you have some way of limiting your temptation to gamble, since gambling is so tempting for so many folks.

That is the first step you need to take, but some people you see got scammed with shitcoin. Many of them should blame themselves because why will you put your money into something you don't know about or due to how it was hyped? Even if a coin was hyped and you as an investor want to invest, the first thing you need to do is research. You can't just invest in something like that.

You are misleading folks into thinking that there is any need to fuck around with shitcoins.  Establish a bitcoin strategy first, and probably after you figure out your bitcoin strategy, you will find that you don't really need to be fucking around with various shitcoins.

And another thing is greed. Some people came into the crypto space to make fast money, and that is why shitcoins take their attention and get scammed by scammers, so to me, there is nothing good about shitcoin. Whatever you want to do, do deep research on it before taking the next step to avoid losing your money.

This part seems to be correct.. so if you already know shitcoins are shitty, then why are you even suggesting that folks research into shitcoins.  Sure, start with bitcoin first, and if they still have curiousity to get involved in shitcoins, then they could look into it with maybe up to 10% of the size of their bitcoin holdings.. but most of their attention should be focused on making sure they understand bitcoin first and also to have some kind of a decently solid plan, strategy and execution in regards to bitcoin.  It can take several years to get a good bitcoin plan together and to execute it, yet surely I can see how some folks are going to be curious, so yeah, they can spend some of their extra time looking at various ways that shitcoins relate to bitcoin or how they are affinity scams or how they are sucking off the teat of bitcoin, and if they can appreciate the relationship, then when they choose to gamble some portion of their money, then at least they are informed about the relationship between bitcoin and shitcoins and to figure out how they might get involved in some shitcoin based on some kind of a better informed perspective, including realizing that there tends to be a lot of fucked up shit going on with various shitcoins including their various centralized systems that they are presenting as if they were not centralized, and even if they are presenting aspects of their supposed offerings as legitimate endeavors.

I know a lot of investors will say they aren't holding bitcoin for profit, but I want you to know that almost all the bitcoin holders are holding bitcoin for profit when they have accumulated the quantity of bitcoin they want. Bitcoin investment is like any other investment that will yield a good profit in the long run if you get it right, and everyone who is holding bitcoin would like to experience this at the end of their investment. The reason why it seems that so many people are not holding bitcoin for profit is because a lot of investors are holding bitcoin for the long term. They don't like talking about profit because they know how long it will take them to sell their bitcoin.
I can assure you that more than 90% of bitcoin hodlers are doing it for the profit that it will give in a long period of time. Every investment has been done for because of the price someone can't just invest and said because of nothing he just wishes to invest it's not possible event the value we are talking about is all part of the profit man.

Sure profits is a factor with every investment, since you should not want to invest in something that you have an expectation of losing value over time.  There is also a difference between focusing on short-term profits versus having a long term perspective, and sure there is an expectation of profits, but profits is not as much of a motive, since profits are kind of assumed with something like bitcoin (even though at the same time the profits are not guaranteed), but if a person is investing into bitcoin 4-10 years or longer, there likely could be expectations that he is going to have more options down the road, which is largely based on bitcoin holding its value and/or not being debased in ways that fiat systems are debased.. . .. so it seems to be problematic to attempt to suggest that everything is about profits, and then end up getting distracted into various kinds of short term thinking about how your investment might be doing in less than a 4 year time line, and if someone might be buying bitcoin on a regular basis (such as weekly in a DCA way) for more than 4 years, they are going to have their earliest of their purchase amounts as likely being more in profits  than their later investment amounts, yet with likely ongoing BTC price variations, they are going to have BTC purchase prices that are likely to be all over the place, yet hopefully with the longer investment timeline, the BTC prices are gravitating upwards and so in the end the investment is more and more likely to be in profits (even though not guaranteed to be so), and the most recent of purchases should also have a 4-10 year investment timeline, so if a person is continuing to buy BTC, there still likely is a bit of a timeline before he would be cashing out all of his BTC so he might transition from accumulation phase to a maintenance stage and then later begin to consider strategies for withdrawing parts of his investment from time to time whether he incorporates price based withdrawal systems or time based withdrawal systems, all of those withdrawals would be presumed to be in profits and maybe he does not start withdrawing until more than 10 years after he started buying BTC.. of course, with various buy price points and times throughout the years.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Abbatty

Activity: 238
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 06:47:24 PM

Obviously this thread is about bitcoin and not altcoins but sometimes they will be mentioned here since there are those who still believe that altcoins are the way and will bring up conversations trying to prove an irrelevant point that alt coins are the best investment (probably as a result of ignorance) so it’s our duty to explain to them better how bitcoin surpasses them all and how it is the best cryptocurrency investment. Altcoins are so unreliable and most of them end up as shitcoins but there are still those that are ignorant of this because of misinformation or lack of knowledge thinking they are better investment than bitcoin and not knowing that in the long run they are total waste of time and resources.

When you come across such people just put them to the right way by informing them about the benefits of bitcoin over altcoins that way it will reduce such discussions here and make them understand that these altcoins are influenced by bitcoin movements.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
SuperBitMan

Activity: 28
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 08:10:34 PM

Obviously this thread is about bitcoin and not altcoins but sometimes they will be mentioned here since there are those who still believe that altcoins are the way and will bring up conversations trying to prove an irrelevant point that alt coins are the best investment (probably as a result of ignorance) so it’s our duty to explain to them better how bitcoin surpasses them all and how it is the best cryptocurrency investment. Altcoins are so unreliable and most of them end up as shitcoins but there are still those that are ignorant of this because of misinformation or lack of knowledge thinking they are better investment than bitcoin and not knowing that in the long run they are total waste of time and resources.

When you come across such people just put them to the right way by informing them about the benefits of bitcoin over altcoins that way it will reduce such discussions here and make them understand that these altcoins are influenced by bitcoin movements.
Surely people will always mention shitcoins on a thread that is meant for Bitcoin alone which is not right, what we should be discussing on this thread is how to invest on Bitcoin with it's various strategies and other issues relating to Bitcoin.
Egii Nna

Activity: 392
Merit: 195

View Profile
August 11, 2024, 08:46:15 PM

snip

The best crypto investment is bitcoin, whether you are a beginner or a professional. Bitcoin is the only coin you will invest in, and for peace of mind, there is not any other coin. However, I can see some users giving some points that are irrelevant about shitcoin, which is not right regardless of anything that someone will say shitcoins will never be an option for crypto investment. Bitcoin continues to be the best; furthermore, all altcoins are not reliable.

The only coin I choose to invest in is bitcoin, and it will continue to be Altcoin has scammed many investors that I know, and I don't want such to happen to me. That is why I stick to Bitcoin alone for peace of mind and assurance.

Odohu

Activity: 476
Merit: 449

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2024, 11:27:03 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2024, 11:44:46 PM by Odohu

The best crypto investment is bitcoin, whether you are a beginner or a professional. Bitcoin is the only coin you will invest in, and for peace of mind, there is not any other coin. However, I can see some users giving some points that are irrelevant about shitcoin, which is not right regardless of anything that someone will say shitcoins will never be an option for crypto investment. Bitcoin continues to be the best; furthermore, all altcoins are not reliable.
In some other threads within the Speculation board, efforts have been made to encourage people to refrain from using the word crypto to refer to Bitcoin and the numerous shitcoins because such generalization can be misleading to new investors and even old investors. So retaining the word Bitcoin is far more appropriate and easier than playing around words that end up confusing us by sending the wrong signal.

The only coin I choose to invest in is bitcoin, and it will continue to be Altcoin has scammed many investors that I know, and I don't want such to happen to me. That is why I stick to Bitcoin alone for peace of mind and assurance.
Bitcoin is surely the asset that have remained reliable for long term investment. It has been proven that the longer the investment in Bitcoin stays, the better it becomes as you can see that those who invested in it 10years ago and are still holding tight are already celebrating the decision they made to buy and HODL. Hopefully, those who also invest in it now will celebrate in 10years from today because by then we might see the price of Bitcoin at an entirely higher regime from what we hve now. Therefore, it is highly recommended to think Bitcoin only as that is the way to peace of mind as it has to do with investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 392
Merit: 282

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2024, 10:51:01 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2024, 11:10:05 AM by DubemIfedigbo001

In some other threads within the Speculation board, efforts have been made to encourage people to refrain from using the word crypto to refer to Bitcoin and the numerous shitcoins because such generalization can be misleading to new investors and even old investors. So retaining the word Bitcoin is far more appropriate and easier than playing around words that end up confusing us by sending the wrong signal.
I think being specific helps a lot to create a distinction between people securing their future with the right investments in Bitcoin and those merely playing around with some shitcoins which may have no futuristic plans, and some of the creators of these shitcoins have only the intention of growing their social media handles by presenting a shitcoin that has no future. They know very well that people would run and complete tasks by liking, subscribing and commenting on their handles which helps them monetize these pages, enrich themselves with pre market sales and the less informed masses hoping on them remain disappointed.

Another point is that for you to become a Bitcoin investor, there's some preparation and discipline you must observe such as raising funds for your investment, and making sure that you do not depend on the investment funds and wouldn't tamper with your investment for a longer period of time.

Secondly you must be consistent with your accumulation journey, even if it involves taking up a side hustle to ensure that you don't relent in your periodic purchase in order to achieve your accumulation target in due time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Taskford

Activity: 2632
Merit: 814

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 01:08:40 PM

Those word is truly misleading since it will create wrong thoughts to people that what happen to bitcoin will also goes the same with other crypto. So while its early it will be better if we educate people that its different and think bitcoin as good coin to have then other crypto as shitcoins which is also good to avoid. There are lots of misleading articles online showing up the strength of bitcoin then link it to crypto but this should be corrected so that everyone will be redirected to real situation and they would never thought that its good to invest on shitcoins.

Bitcoin is surely the asset that have remained reliable for long term investment. It has been proven that the longer the investment in Bitcoin stays, the better it becomes as you can see that those who invested in it 10years ago and are still holding tight are already celebrating the decision they made to buy and HODL. Hopefully, those who also invest in it now will celebrate in 10years from today because by then we might see the price of Bitcoin at an entirely higher regime from what we hve now. Therefore, it is highly recommended to think Bitcoin only as that is the way to peace of mind as it has to do with investment.

So far bitcoin truly show up some good strength and so far it didn't fail its long term investor compare to those shitcoins who promise good wealth to their investors which most of  them collapsed and rug pulled their investors.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mr.right85

Activity: 1008
Merit: 672

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2024, 01:37:58 PM

There are some folks who don't have any other source of income, so they have to live off their trades, and even if they can figure out ways to be profitable, it becomes even more difficult if anyone believes that they are going to live off of their trades - and especially if they don't even have a lot of capital with which to work.

In as much as I don’t agree with some things about traders that you said I will say this is spot on, I have always been an advocate that should you be a trader today and putting in efforts to get the knowledge of trading like technical analysis and fundamentals with others i will say apply same energy to getting large amounts of funds to trade, people will say once you have risk management you can start with little capital, yes i can’t debunk that claim but over many times it is usually hard to grow the kind to any substantial amount. The traders with even more funds to trade or spare easily have better trading plan like holding trade during loss or allowing to hit the TP than those who have little funds. So even extra source of income is definitely needed rather than been a full blown daily trader.
All these really do come into play but, it’s hard to imagine that these beginner traders or low capital traders aren’t doing enough to generate needed funds.
The need to generate these funds has been some of the means by which, people run into trouble of seeking out investors to fund them with needed capitals to trade with and eventually, they loss this money due to lack of experience.

You might be able to manage risk on a personal term but, when your trading with funds that aren’t yours, the risk is elevated with the need to succeed at all cost so as to fulfill set goals and promises.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Zaguru12

Activity: 784
Merit: 912

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2024, 02:56:49 PM

Sure profits is a factor with every investment, since you should not want to invest in something that you have an expectation of losing value over time.  There is also a difference between focusing on short-term profits versus having a long term perspective, and sure there is an expectation of profits, but profits is not as much of a motive, since profits are kind of assumed with something like bitcoin (even though at the same time the profits are not guaranteed), but if a person is investing into bitcoin 4-10 years or longer, there likely could be expectations that he is going to have more options down the road, which is largely based on bitcoin holding its value and/or not being debased in ways that fiat systems are debased.. . ...

To buttress your points more, I wouldn’t deny that there many who are actually into bitcoin to earn a profit, but just as you said I can say there are also lots of people that today they invest into bitcoin for the sole purpose of its advantage of been a store of value. A clear example is those locking up their bitcoin as an inheritance assets, in the past it was mostly done by buying or investing in precious metals like gold or any capital investment that doesn’t have to be related to fiat currency simply because of fear of inflation. Looking at this assets used you can clearly say that bitcoin ticks many boxes to been used for same purposes and that’s why we see many Bitcoin addresses today been untouched for years (even those some assume to be lost, but are not). When people see this they simply assume this address owner is just storing the bitcoins there for sole purpose of making profits which is not true but just an extra advantage gotten for long term storage.

All these really do come into play but, it’s hard to imagine that these beginner traders or low capital traders aren’t doing enough to generate needed funds.
The need to generate these funds has been some of the means by which, people run into trouble of seeking out investors to fund them with needed capitals to trade with and eventually, they loss this money due to lack of experience.

You might be able to manage risk on a personal term but, when your trading with funds that aren’t yours, the risk is elevated with the need to succeed at all cost so as to fulfill set goals and promises.

Using your own personal money that you can not afford to lose is a red flag when you use it for trading, now going to trade with borrowed capital is even a bigger red flag than the other, we have seen traders who do this mostly end up not only in loss but also In huge debt. The main way to even be a successful trader or investor is to have patience and you can’t tell me that someone who has borrowed funds will have such patience which is required.

The thing is not everyone is going to be a trader, once your financial status isn’t upto that level you can simply do other things or offer other services to earn this bitcoin itself

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sim_card

Activity: 532
Merit: 469

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2024, 04:01:18 PM

There are some folks who don't have any other source of income, so they have to live off their trades, and even if they can figure out ways to be profitable, it becomes even more difficult if anyone believes that they are going to live off of their trades - and especially if they don't even have a lot of capital with which to work.

In as much as I don’t agree with some things about traders that you said I will say this is spot on, I have always been an advocate that should you be a trader today and putting in efforts to get the knowledge of trading like technical analysis and fundamentals with others i will say apply same energy to getting large amounts of funds to trade, people will say once you have risk management you can start with little capital, yes i can’t debunk that claim but over many times it is usually hard to grow the kind to any substantial amount. The traders with even more funds to trade or spare easily have better trading plan like holding trade during loss or allowing to hit the TP than those who have little funds. So even extra source of income is definitely needed rather than been a full blown daily trader.

Investing in bitcoin with DCA method regularly and hodli for long-term should be the major focus of a new beginner and not not trading because even if you have a big capital to start trading, it is not a guarantee that you will make profit since trading is too complex and needs good knowledge which a beginner cannot have within a short period of time. Professional traders can still run at loss and lose all the profit that they have made in a single trade is the market turns against them.

This is why a new beginner needs to start investing in bitcoin and grow his bitcoin portfolio gradually using the DCA strategy by using the right amount from his disposal income to buy bitcoin always constantly every week or month for 4-10 years and above so that he will not think of any loss provided he is buying and hodli for a long period of time because the longer your bitcoin investment, the lesser the risk of running at loss will be. It is only when a new investor in bitcoin did not have a proper plan on investing in bitcoin on a long-term that he can run at loss due to some of his own mistakes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Jewan420

Activity: 168
Merit: 92

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2024, 04:42:06 PM

Professional traders can still run at loss and lose all the profit that they have made in a single trade is the market turns against them.
Many lose their fortunes by indulging in trade or gambling. Yet they continue to gamble and lose money. Why are they so greedy? Do they not understand that gambling is ruining their lives?

[   P r e d X   ]          Multichains Prediction Market Powered by AI
/●  Politics    /●  Crypto    /●  Sports    /●  Stocks    /●  AI    /●  Others
███████████████     P L A Y   N O W     ███████████████
BABY SHOES

Activity: 420
Merit: 489

HODL - BTC

View Profile
August 12, 2024, 06:06:20 PM

Professional traders can still run at loss and lose all the profit that they have made in a single trade is the market turns against them.
Many lose their fortunes by indulging in trade or gambling. Yet they continue to gamble and lose money. Why are they so greedy? Do they not understand that gambling is ruining their lives?
Because they feel that they have made a profit in trading, they continue and never think about how risky it is, so they may experience losses.

Futures trading is similar to gambling, don't do it if you don't want to lose especially if you don't have the skills.

If you want to be safer then it is better to invest, you will not lose as long as you do not sell halfway and accumulate with the DCA method this is one of the best ways to collect bitcoin you will not think harder like trading by investing you will be a little calmer.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
SHUFFLE.COM███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████    ████    ██
Next Generation Crypto Casino
██    ████    ████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: