Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:15:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Road to 100k?  (Read 4607 times)
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1344
Merit: 735

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 02:35:26 AM

What I saw after the decline a few days ago, the price of BTC will continue / perched in the range of 68K and after that there will be a correction again and we will see if the strength of the correction if it is small only up to 66K this will become a sign of the number 73K will be solved again and ready to go to a new ATH. This is the real moment I have been waiting for.
We will enjoy it much more when we understand Bitcoin's journey and the correction process that occurs will become a habit that will never escape in the market. I am not and have not been thinking about a new ATH for this month because I think I will see another correction process, however there is positive value regarding the support price before reaching the next ATH. This will explain how to survive the current market conditions and whether Bitcoin will try to make a price jump this month.

There is always a reason why we have to be optimistic about Bitcoin's journey, because Bitcoin has gone too far to provide certainty. It's just that people try to ignore it because of their inability to see the truth and our job is only to buy and hold it. After that, see how the moment will provide real benefits for the investment we make.
Richbased

Activity: 322
Merit: 172

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 02:55:59 AM

It is not wrong to have the mindset that the price of Bitcoin will not immediately go to $100K without more positive movements in the market. But we all also have to realize that the price of Bitcoin could go straight to the $100K level without too deep a price correction. Because an increase in price without correction is also not impossible for Bitcoin to happen, so everyone can still hope for an increase in price from now on without seeing a price correction in the market. Currently the price of Bitcoin still remains at more than $61K and it is still quite possible to expect an all-time high price in the near future.

What I saw after the decline a few days ago, the price of BTC will continue / perched in the range of 68K and after that there will be a correction again and we will see if the strength of the correction if it is small only up to 66K this will become a sign of the number 73K will be solved again and ready to go to a new ATH. This is the real moment I have been waiting for.

I can see you are making some speculation here but I want to put something straight to you because when there is a DIP most people think that the price is undergoing some corrections yes it is through but you should know that the upward and downward movement of Bitcoin is influenced by it's demands and supply. You can't expect the price of Bitcoin to keep soaring high when there is little or no demand hence the supply will also reduce and the price experience a fall and when the demand increases as well, supply increases and the price skyrockets.

When you check the price of Bitcoin after the halving till now you will notice that there is no much increase in the price because the demand is less maybe most investors are waiting for the bull run to begin before they start making investments and for me it will take almost towards the end of this year before Bitcoin will surpass it's previous ATH however for now everyone should HODL.

Pi-network314159

Activity: 238
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 09:27:48 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), Mayor of ogba (1)

Let's know that It's  best to stack up a great amount of Bitcoin at this price and in the next five years Bitcoin Bitcoin gets to $200k rather than stacking very few Bitcoin for a period of five years and Bitcoin gets to an incredible worth of $500k.
Yes we should be able to increase our portfolio or bitcoin HODLings in order to accumulate more against the nearest future price, but we should try as much as possible not to over do it, looking from your explanation it seems like one whos advice is Channelling towards and aggressive investment. And one other thing is that when talking about the duration or period an investment should Last it is not just 5 years as you said, you should be thinking from 4-10 years and or 15 - 30 years. Talking about 5 years is just like who has a short term goal but nevertheless Investment depends on individuals and their programming but atleast higher duration guarantees more than a short period of time.

Most of the time in threads like this one, it good to talk about 4-10 years or longer, since we cannot really know the situations of so many different people, yet there surely could be some people who purposefully have a shorter investment time frame, such as 4-5 years based on their own life circumstances of health or age or some other specific constriction that they might have, and there could be some folks with some intermediary goals that they are shooting for in 4-5 years, such as buying a house or something like that... .. yet even a person who might have an intermediate goal might be better off to not be exhausting his whole bitcoin savings/investment in that kind of a timeline, but instead might be thinking of ways in which he might be drawing from part of his BTC stash in that kind of a timeline.
that is true, having a time frame of investing maybe 4-5 years due to some health issues, age or trying to buy a house or just having that short time porpos shouldn't be a reason for selling all his stashes but should figure out a way to drawing some portion of his btc holding in Oder not to sell all. but also sometimes do you know the level of amount budgeted for that purpose? sl the budget of such short term frame may just be something that will amount to drawing all his stashes due to uncertainty in such situations the person dont have an option due to unforseen circumstances. in other words we can't just think about something the way we feel, because Changes do occurs. so in other words no matter how we try sometimes natural occurrence happen, we have to accept it that way.  that's why we should try to have as much as more discretionary and emergency fund at all time, despite the short time duration of each individual investment because when there is no much emergency and reserved the unforseen circumstances may eat up out Holdings.

Freddie Boyer

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

Crypto WEB3 Neobank

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 11:19:53 AM

I can see you are making some speculation here but I want to put something straight to you because when there is a DIP most people think that the price is undergoing some corrections yes it is through but you should know that the upward and downward movement of Bitcoin is influenced by it's demands and supply. You can't expect the price of Bitcoin to keep soaring high when there is little or no demand hence the supply will also reduce and the price experience a fall and when the demand increases as well, supply increases and the price skyrockets.

When you check the price of Bitcoin after the halving till now you will notice that there is no much increase in the price because the demand is less maybe most investors are waiting for the bull run to begin before they start making investments and for me it will take almost towards the end of this year before Bitcoin will surpass it's previous ATH however for now everyone should HODL.

A very reasonable analysis if we compare it with current market conditions. Indeed, the market is pumped and prices are rising, but it is still very fluctuating, and even if there is a pump, it is not too high and the duration is also short. Especially if you buy meme coins, of course, it is very risky because its durability is not as good as BTC. Only proficient speculators can join the game if the new and invested in memes is severe enough to estimate the value of its assets can even drop by 50-70% of its initial capital.

The best pattern now is probably short, short, and if it seems to improve, I myself will return to the basic rule of investing, which is long term.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 812

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2024, 12:25:45 PM

Let's know that It's  best to stack up a great amount of Bitcoin at this price and in the next five years Bitcoin Bitcoin gets to $200k rather than stacking very few Bitcoin for a period of five years and Bitcoin gets to an incredible worth of $500k.
Yes we should be able to increase our portfolio or bitcoin HODLings in order to accumulate more against the nearest future price, but we should try as much as possible not to over do it, looking from your explanation it seems like one whos advice is Channelling towards and aggressive investment. And one other thing is that when talking about the duration or period an investment should Last it is not just 5 years as you said, you should be thinking from 4-10 years and or 15 - 30 years. Talking about 5 years is just like who has a short term goal but nevertheless Investment depends on individuals and their programming but atleast higher duration guarantees more than a short period of time.

Most of the time in threads like this one, it good to talk about 4-10 years or longer, since we cannot really know the situations of so many different people, yet there surely could be some people who purposefully have a shorter investment time frame, such as 4-5 years based on their own life circumstances of health or age or some other specific constriction that they might have, and there could be some folks with some intermediary goals that they are shooting for in 4-5 years, such as buying a house or something like that... .. yet even a person who might have an intermediate goal might be better off to not be exhausting his whole bitcoin savings/investment in that kind of a timeline, but instead might be thinking of ways in which he might be drawing from part of his BTC stash in that kind of a timeline.
that is true, having a time frame of investing maybe 4-5 years due to some health issues, age or trying to buy a house or just having that short time porpos shouldn't be a reason for selling all his stashes but should figure out a way to drawing some portion of his btc holding in Oder not to sell all. but also sometimes do you know the level of amount budgeted for that purpose? sl the budget of such short term frame may just be something that will amount to drawing all his stashes due to uncertainty in such situations the person dont have an option due to unforseen circumstances. in other words we can't just think about something the way we feel, because Changes do occurs. so in other words no matter how we try sometimes natural occurrence happen, we have to accept it that way.  that's why we should try to have as much as more discretionary and emergency fund at all time, despite the short time duration of each individual investment because when there is no much emergency and reserved the unforseen circumstances may eat up out Holdings.

You will only do that if you are not prepared on those cases that's why before thinking about investing for long term maybe you should settle up your emergency funds and try to work for it so that you will have funds save that can save you for 3 - 6 months span so that there would be no disturbance would happen in terms those emergency cases will came.

But for buying a house I guess its fine to sold our holdings especially if we are in profit since somehow this is what people aim to happen to earn a profit from their investment so that they can buy their dream house. The money is already in your possession so I guess you should not miss the opportunity to acquire it while you are still capable to fulfill your dreams. Just think about that you can invest for long term anytime you want but to get a chance to buy your house is something rare situation to happen.

There would be a lot of changes will happen so we make sure that we are prepared on each situation happen and our investment is continue so for sure we can still ride up with profit gainers when bitcoin reached at $100k if we continue our investment journey with this coin.

laijsica

Activity: 112
Merit: 37

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 12:38:52 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

A very reasonable analysis if we compare it with current market conditions. Indeed, the market is pumped and prices are rising, but it is still very fluctuating, and even if there is a pump, it is not too high and the duration is also short. Especially if you buy meme coins, of course, it is very risky because its durability is not as good as BTC. Only proficient speculators can join the game if the new and invested in memes is severe enough to estimate the value of its assets can even drop by 50-70% of its initial capital.

The best pattern now is probably short, short, and if it seems to improve, I myself will return to the basic rule of investing, which is long term.
You seem to forget that we are discussing BTC price and its future in this thread and trying to give our opinion, you talking to buy shitcoins here. Better to discuss pumping and dumping of BTC. You may have noticed that the price of BTC was slightly lower before the halving many thought it would dips below $40k but was relatively stable. In the latter situation, the situation of stability is observed, not much difference in price is noticeable here. The current market situation reflects the confidence among us or the investors which is not allowing its price to go down. Since the main purpose of this thread is to try to get the price of BTC to $100k, investors should take care to take care of their stacks for a long time in anticipation of higher profits than their desired target. Because we can speculate whether this stability signal is worth predicting a violent bull run anytime soon. Therefore, the BTC price target should have been set higher to increase the holding period.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Agbamoni

Activity: 336
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 01:08:39 PM

I disagree with you that the best pattern is short term. Perhaps the short term is now tempting to you because of the volatility of the market and i wont blame because you are new to investment by what i have read. All you have been saying points out that you focus on the profits which is quick gains through short term investment, forgetting that you're opening your investment to more risk!

Whatever you are doing always keep majority of your assets on the long-term investment especially Bitcoin, if you chose to diversify or maybe you are diversifying you may probably choose to practice short term investment over there but not with Bitcoin. Correct your path buddy.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
avp2306

Activity: 1022
Merit: 362

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 01:30:31 PM

It is not wrong to have the mindset that the price of Bitcoin will not immediately go to $100K without more positive movements in the market. But we all also have to realize that the price of Bitcoin could go straight to the $100K level without too deep a price correction. Because an increase in price without correction is also not impossible for Bitcoin to happen, so everyone can still hope for an increase in price from now on without seeing a price correction in the market. Currently the price of Bitcoin still remains at more than $61K and it is still quite possible to expect an all-time high price in the near future.

If you bought your bitcoin this year you can really say that there's no much changes to the price since the price action is slow. But if you bought your bitcoin at earliest quarter in year 2023 for sure that you are one of the lucky hodler which can already earn some good cash on current price of bitcoin. That's why its really better for investor to not look at current value since sometimes they forget that their target is for long term. They usually get bothered because their aim is long term but they always look at the price for short term so this case they provably start to doubt and might sell for short term because they afraid to experience the worst and don't actually know how to deal with certain market stress that might happen in future.

That's why if they really want to aim for long term focus on your accumulation. Forget about other disturbance like short term price discussion since it could just bother and make you out of focus.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Jewan420

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 05:55:33 PM

If you follow up on the bitcoin price history very well after every halving, you will see that the price of bitcoin never pumps immediately after the halving; it took quite some time before the price always pumped from it to the next phase. During the 1st halving event, which took place in November 2012, around that time, the bitcoin price was around $12–$13 each, and it was from the next year that the pump happened, which took it to $1000 and above. 

The same happens on the 2nd halving; it took bitcoin almost 12 months, if not up to before the pump happened on the market, and it has been so. We shouldn't expect the price to just pump immediately after halving; give Bitcoin some time. In most cases, we can even see a price dump, which is not something new, but after some time, maybe from 2025, that's when we should be expecting the price to achieve a new ATH. Until then, we all should be calm. 

Bitcoin prices have proven to be unpredictable; we can still see them pump when we least expect them, but that will be an added bonus to us compared to when we are always checking the chart and hoping they pump the next day. Too much expectation on the Bitcoin price is what leads to disappointment.
I am eagerly waiting for Bitcoin price to hit $100k. I have only seen Bitcoin halving once and have very little knowledge of how the price will behave after the halving. But from everyone's opinion it is very clear to me that Bitcoin price is going to hit $100k very soon and after Bitcoin halving its value can increase by 2x to 3x or more.

Given the current price of Bitcoin and its future value, should I consider investing in Bitcoin now? As I am very new to Bitcoin and have no experience with it.
Presently my income is very less, after meeting the demand from the income, I can save a very small amount of money and with this money I am trying to cultivate the agricultural land so that I can earn money through production with little money. This money I pledged to invest in Bitcoin. It will take some more time before the crop becomes salable but I want to invest a little bit in Bitcoin before it crosses $65k.

Now should I save some money from earnings and invest in Bitcoin? And how many days would it be good to do it?

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 10337

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 06:06:06 PM

that is true, having a time frame of investing maybe 4-5 years due to some health issues, age or trying to buy a house or just having that short time porpos shouldn't be a reason for selling all his stashes but should figure out a way to drawing some portion of his btc holding in Oder not to sell all. but also sometimes do you know the level of amount budgeted for that purpose?

Of course there is going to be a lot of variance in these kinds of situations in which there is going to be justification to have shorter investment time horizons, and people should attempt to set themselves up for various base case scenarios that are more likely to play out, yet even with life, from time to time, there could also be curveball situations that end up contributing to a change in plans, even though coming with an intention to invest 4-5 years or something like that, but if some one is older there could be some specifics that are known in regards to various kinds of funds that they might have that are connected to pension or other investments, so such person might already know that they are already living off such funds and they project out that the funds are likely not going to keep up with inflation or some of them could dry up or come close to drying up, so they might consider that their bitcoin investment would then be used once the other funds dry up or they are no longer keeping up with inflation.

So the example is different for someone who might know certain information in regards to demands upon their income and abilities to look forward to having bitcoin as a supplement that might start to kick in around the 4-5 year timeline and whether they are looking at completely cashing out of bitcoin or maybe employing some kind of a sustainable withdrawal or some kind of aggressive withdrawal that might span over a certain number of years... so there could be knowns and unknowns involved in making such calculations.. including maybe they are liquidating properties that they own and living off of that and they know that the cashflow from those liquidations are ONLY going to work for a certain period of time and then their bitcoin investment proceeds (whatever it ends up being) would kick in after that... at the same time, they might even realize that the bitcoin investment may go up or down or might go to zero, so they have those kinds of various scenarios in mind, too.

Regarding the person who might have a target of buying a house in 4-5 years or some kind of a timeline that still meets the minimum threshold of investing into bitcoin for at least 4 years, there are a lot of different ways that we might describe their situation to suggest what they are doing is prudent and practical, yet I personally don't want to outline any variation of some scenario, since there could be quite a few variations of scenarios that might be prudent and I don't feel any need to describe some variation of such a scenario - but if someone wants to bat around some ideas, I would not mind chiming in with my own perspective on the matter - even though there could be a decently wide range of reasonableness (and prudence) in regards to how some folks could enter into bitcoin with such ideas of tying some portion (or perhaps even all) of their investment capital for 4-5 years - and also realizing that it is not even guaranteed to perform better than some other place that they might choose to put their capital, so they might not want to put all of their investment capital into bitcoin - yet those are discretionary choices that folks are going to make based on their own details.

sl the budget of such short term frame may just be something that will amount to drawing all his stashes due to uncertainty in such situations the person dont have an option due to unforseen circumstances. in other words we can't just think about something the way we feel, because Changes do occurs. so in other words no matter how we try sometimes natural occurrence happen, we have to accept it that way.  that's why we should try to have as much as more discretionary and emergency fund at all time, despite the short time duration of each individual investment because when there is no much emergency and reserved the unforseen circumstances may eat up out Holdings.

Sure we can have various base case preparations and also a certain amount of flexibility and expectation that the BTC holdings (as compared with any other investments) might end up underperforming expectations and/or underperforming base case scenarios, so we would not be shooting completely out of the blue, and sure we are taking chances including needing to consider how much we might consider needs (if any) to hedge our BTC investment in other ways that may well go beyond some of the basic ideas of having an emergency fund, reserves and a cash float.

I am not sure why you consider it to be helpful to bring shitcoin (meme coin) analysis into the mix regarding how we might consider our approach to bitcoin.  The last time I checked the tail does not wag the dog.  It is the other way around, so even if you might have potentially come to the right conclusion in regards to potentially focusing on bitcoin, you also seem to be a bit distracted if you think that the discussion of shitcoins (aka meme coins) is important to your consideration of what might be prudent and/or practical suggestions regarding how a person might invest presumptively into bitcoin at this time.

If you follow up on the bitcoin price history very well after every halving, you will see that the price of bitcoin never pumps immediately after the halving; it took quite some time before the price always pumped from it to the next phase. During the 1st halving event, which took place in November 2012, around that time, the bitcoin price was around $12–$13 each, and it was from the next year that the pump happened, which took it to $1000 and above. 

The same happens on the 2nd halving; it took bitcoin almost 12 months, if not up to before the pump happened on the market, and it has been so. We shouldn't expect the price to just pump immediately after halving; give Bitcoin some time. In most cases, we can even see a price dump, which is not something new, but after some time, maybe from 2025, that's when we should be expecting the price to achieve a new ATH. Until then, we all should be calm. 

Bitcoin prices have proven to be unpredictable; we can still see them pump when we least expect them, but that will be an added bonus to us compared to when we are always checking the chart and hoping they pump the next day. Too much expectation on the Bitcoin price is what leads to disappointment.
I am eagerly waiting for Bitcoin price to hit $100k. I have only seen Bitcoin halving once and have very little knowledge of how the price will behave after the halving. But from everyone's opinion it is very clear to me that Bitcoin price is going to hit $100k very soon and after Bitcoin halving its value can increase by 2x to 3x or more.

Given the current price of Bitcoin and its future value, should I consider investing in Bitcoin now? As I am very new to Bitcoin and have no experience with it.
Presently my income is very less, after meeting the demand from the income, I can save a very small amount of money and with this money I am trying to cultivate the agricultural land so that I can earn money through production with little money. This money I pledged to invest in Bitcoin. It will take some more time before the crop becomes salable but I want to invest a little bit in Bitcoin before it crosses $65k.

Now should I save some money from earnings and invest in Bitcoin? And how many days would it be good to do it?

It sounds like you want to gamble with bitcoin, so yeah, that might work out for you.. and maybe you will regret selling too much bitcoin too soon.. but surely those are your choices in terms of your desires to attempt to play bitcoin for short-term profits.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Zackz5000

Merit: 73

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 09:10:38 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2024, 08:01:33 AM by Zackz5000

This sounds more of gambling and can be misleading moreover Bitcoin is not a tradable coin you don't have wait before investing in Bitcoin the best time is now and when you went to invest in Bitcoin you must think of long term and we are not discussing about selling but how new investors like you can accumulate more Bitcoin and hodl  because what you explain above is more like trading, the best method is to accumulate more Bitcoin base on your discretion funds after you have set aside your reserve fund and emergency fund. Use the amount to buy more Bitcoin regularly either weekly or monthly using the DCA method. Though is an individual choice you can choose what to do.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ginsan

Activity: 1358
Merit: 625

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 09:18:17 PM

It sounds like you want to gamble with bitcoin, so yeah, that might work out for you.. and maybe you will regret selling too much bitcoin too soon.. but surely those are your choices in terms of your desires to attempt to play bitcoin for short-term profits.
In my opinion, if they are unable to restrain themselves from continuing to hold bitcoin in the long term then there will be no satisfaction with the results they will get. Gambling with bitcoin where you sell and buy back and panic certainly results in zero results. I think people have to change their mindset to hold bitcoin until their target is achieved, if the target of $100k is their main target then hold it until the price of bitcoin reaches $100k of course there is satisfaction for those who succeed in doing so.

Of course there will be huge regrets if they sell bitcoin too quickly, many new threads of regret will emerge when the price of bitcoin reaches $100k. I wouldn't see a bad call from them and their attempts to buy and hold long term are still there so it's worth thinking about that rather than selling early.

Of course they will determine their own fate, if you want to be rich then hold bitcoin but if the ability to hold is not in their body then there is no point in them targeting $100k.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Tmoonz

Activity: 182
Merit: 136

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 09:30:02 PM

Your naratives are very much obvious to show that you are pretty new being knowledgeable about Bitcoin, it is a good thing that you here and you are going to learn a lot if only you can pay good attention and also by asking relevant questions where and when necessary. However, there is more to approaching investment in terms of peoples opinions, you must have your personal decision and conviction, Bitcoin is best performed when view on a long term perspective of about 4 to 10 years or more, it is very complex approaching Bitcoin as a tradable coin even to an  experience ones let alone talking about a beginner. Bitcoin is not a quick and get rich scheme such that any one considering ever having Bitcoin must look beyond today's headlines, anytime you buy Bitcoin is good if only your intentions is to hold for longer period of time and before investmenting you must understand how much of discretional and disposable income you have after taken care of your needs and provisional emergency funds which will enable you not to sell too soon but to comfortablely be accumulating Bitcoin, with dca strategy you can afford buying Bitcoin with as little as you can irrespective of the price point either weekly or monthly on regular intervals to enable you have a sizeable worth of Bitcoin up to a reasonable amount. It pays nothing less than a few dollar profits chasing Bitcoin short term waves, it is best you accumulate Bitcoin and hold in order for your investment to experience the full potential Bitcoin holds. But any ways any one can do whatever they like.

GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 700

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 09:36:02 PM

We have seen Bitcoin reach 70k USD and it even reached a point of 71k briefly. We are seeing history being made right here with the new all time high being set once again and it is happening even before halving.

I have high expectations that bitcoin will reach 100k but will it reach 100k without any major decline in price? Does it seem realistic that from 70k, bitcoin will continuously rise up?
that is why we condemn exaggeration and the speculation whenever bitcoin is increasing in the market many people will start the analysis whereby they have not make a proper research to know the exact increment of Bitcoin within the year but speculation will be circulating due to a road side information obtain from people, so from my our perspective, it is known that bitcoin price will increase based on the determinant of the market not to by exaggeration by people who have not make a proper research of Bitcoin

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Felicity_Tide

Activity: 56
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 10:02:43 PM

We have seen Bitcoin reach 70k USD and it even reached a point of 71k briefly. We are seeing history being made right here with the new all time high being set once again and it is happening even before halving.

I have high expectations that bitcoin will reach 100k but will it reach 100k without any major decline in price? Does it seem realistic that from 70k, bitcoin will continuously rise up?
that is why we condemn exaggeration and the speculation whenever bitcoin is increasing in the market many people will start the analysis whereby they have not make a proper research to know the exact increment of Bitcoin within the year but speculation will be circulating due to a road side information obtain from people, so from my our perspective, it is known that bitcoin price will increase based on the determinant of the market not to by exaggeration by people who have not make a proper research of Bitcoin

We discourage exaggeration and incorrect predictions in the Bitcoin market as they are seen as misinformation and not right to freedom of speech. I totally believe that Bitcoin would get to $100K someday, but the question is when ?. My problem with certain people is how they make predictions Just by making random guesses that comes to their mind. Bitcoin price shouldn't be as guessing game, but rather requires ones patience to wait for possible price outcome.
Tmoonz

Activity: 182
Merit: 136

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 10:03:54 PM

In my opinion, if they are unable to restrain themselves from continuing to hold bitcoin in the long term then there will be no satisfaction with the results they will get. Gambling with bitcoin where you sell and buy back and panic certainly results in zero results. I think people have to change their mindset to hold bitcoin until their target is achieved, if the target of $100k is their main target then hold it until the price of bitcoin reaches $100k of course there is satisfaction for those who succeed in doing so.

Of course there will be huge regrets if they sell bitcoin too quickly, many new threads of regret will emerge when the price of bitcoin reaches $100k. I wouldn't see a bad call from them and their attempts to buy and hold long term are still there so it's worth thinking about that rather than selling early.

Of course they will determine their own fate, if you want to be rich then hold bitcoin but if the ability to hold is not in their body then there is no point in them targeting $100k.

Every one can figure out or do whatever they like and as well face the consequences of their actions, everybody must not be doing what you are doing and most times experience happens to be the best teacher. I would like to say that it would be more proper for an investor to prioritize having a target of accumulating a sizeable worth of Bitcoin and how long to hold than targeting Bitcoin hitting a new ATH because having a good size of Bitcoin and how long you were able to HOLD  is actually what will maximize the joy of seeing a new ATH and perhaps there is no guarantee of seeing the targeted ATH as per when expected.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 11:20:59 PM

We discourage exaggeration and incorrect predictions in the Bitcoin market as they are seen as misinformation and not right to freedom of speech.
If you're saying that those predictions are misinformation then you're the one who's breaking freedom of speech. There is nothing wrong if someone gives that much exaggeration because it's their opinion, we can counter that by saying a better prediction or simply say what our opinion is with that. But I am with you and understands the frustration from those who are saying a lot when it seems impossible or unlikely to happen, we've been there but that's fine.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Barikui1

Activity: 224
Merit: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 07:20:34 AM
Merited by bitcoin_mining (2), JayJuanGee (1)

We discourage exaggeration and incorrect predictions in the Bitcoin market as they are seen as misinformation and not right to freedom of speech. I totally believe that Bitcoin would get to $100K someday, but the question is when ?. My problem with certain people is how they make predictions Just by making random guesses that comes to their mind. Bitcoin price shouldn't be as guessing game, but rather requires ones patience to wait for possible price outcome.

Are you f**king kidding me? Someone's price prediction of Bitcoin is misinformation? No, if it's like that then it's just like their is no freedom of speech, because I believe that everyone is entitle to their opinion, so if someone can't express his or her selves then their is no freedom to express ourselves.

Lastly, you also need to know that we are still in the early days of Bitcoin, so I it's very much likely that it has the potential to rise way above 100k that is being speculated by most people, just look at the magnificent growth it has made just in a space of 16 years, who told you that it can't double or triple it current price in 20 years time? So everyone is entitle to speculate what so ever, because the potential of Bitcoin is extremely high.

Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2024, 08:46:59 AM

I'm not sure what you are trying to relay with your statement. I totally understand what an exaggerated predictions, however, I don't understand what do you mean by incorrect predictions lol. Is there such thing as CORRECT prediction? like a guaranteed predictions?
Bitcoin is a speculative asset, so regardless if the prediction is through a wild guess base on the market sentiments or is it back with fundamental and technical analysis, neither of both are still called predictions. That means, it is not guaranteed future price speculations. To make the words simple, we are all here in a huge guessing game where there are money at risks.
And what is freedom of speech has to do with writing or board casting your predictions again? Because I don't see any significant relevance about freedom of speech with the topic about speculations as we all have our different speculations and basis.
laijsica

Merit: 37

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 10:54:52 AM

It is really logical that many of us predicts or guessing about its price in BTC market. Such prophecy encourages us as an investor that is definitely needed. If you have more enthusiasm, you may have a desire to increase the holding which can make you more profitable. Planning on BTC price is not exaggerated because the value of 2016  was only $500 and a maximum of $73k above in 2024. How do you evaluate this price increase? You must be an optimist and I think BTC price can touch $120k or more in 2024. I think this price rise prediction is not at all unreasonable but logical.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: