Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 12:25:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68]
  Print  
Author Topic: Road to 100k?  (Read 10001 times)
arwin100

Activity: 2842
Merit: 831

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2024, 10:28:23 AM

The idea of getting started does not necessarily mean that anyone needs to start by investing a lot, and the getting started causes them to have to learn more about how bitcoin works and where to get price exposure.  

Most people should have some general idea about how much discretionary income that they have, so even a person who knows that they have $100 per week that they could invest into bitcoin, might decide to start with $20-$30 per week while they are investigating further into bitcoin, and maybe it takes them several weeks or even several months to get more comfortable that they feel more comfortable to increase their DCA amount to perhaps $50 per week, and after some time they might be able to figure out how to increase their income and/or to decrease their expenses, so that they have $150 or $200 per week that they could invest into bitcoin, but they might decide to increase their investment to $80 or $100 per week at some point later down the road.  

I think anyone with the idea that investing in Bitcoin requires a lot of money and to learn all about how Bitcoin investment works may be misinformed or has gotten the wrong knowledge because Bitcoin investments is one of the most less stressful form of investment because with the DCA, the ease to invest is already there without feeling pressured of any kind since you are investing with what you can afford at different periods of time and just like your illustrations, anyone can begin at any discretion so far as they are not affected in other areas so when we talk about investing same amount at different intervals of time does not really we can not increase or reduce our DCAing amount in the future when our source of income has appreciated or depreciated.

Maybe they only look at the value and think about its expensive to start investing with this coin. But they failed to realize that they could start at what they can afford to have since any amount will do and for sure that once they start they think about to do more better to and try to earn more so that they can add something to their investment with bitcoin.

What cool about bitcoin is they don't need to pressure their selves to exert a lot of efforts since simple buying and holding for long time could bring something good result in future especially if their belief in bitcoin is so strong. If they are confused on the amount to use then maybe they should calculate all their expenses first and take care those important things then they can use the extra funds left from their earnings. Although figures may come up different then its fine as long as they are consistent and everything should be fine on their investments.

sotelorene

Activity: 336
Merit: 64

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 10:37:40 AM

Yeah, knowing and understanding the right strategy and method that suits your investment is really important and that's why many people be it newbie or even veterans in investment failed at some point in seeing that their Bitcoin investment becomes successful. There are so many things that could go wrong if the investor doesn't know or choose to follow the wrong advice just as this person is portraying right here and it's important we guide and correct this. DCA method is actually the best and most convenient method as it's involves less to do other than just dividing your income and using the part that you can actually spare to continually buy Bitcoin and also it's important too to have a tangible job at that because as an investor there are certain criteria that you must be ready for like keeping up extra funds for some uncertain events that won't warrant you messing with your investment like emergency funds and etc.

It takes good skills and knowledge to become a wise Investor. The right strategies and techniques tend to bring perfect results and this includes the application of an Investor in measuring their techniques or strategies in seeing market movements, DCA is a very effective technique in terms of Investment especially we say Bitcoin asset Investment, but many new users do not understand this old strategy.

In Bitcoin investment we have only three strategy which are; lump sum or lump summing, buy Dip and DCA(dollar cost average), I list them here because you are sounding like a trader when you mentioned that strategies and techniques because in Bitcoin investment we don't need techniques or strategies to measure anything or check the market movement these you mentioned are what traders uses to make profit not investors. Investors are concerned on accumulating and holding Bitcoin for a period of time and hoping to see their investment do great in the future and again it doesn't take good skill and knowledge to become a wise investor but rather it takes understanding, discipline and patient to become a great investor and I will suggest you don't use the word wise investor because everyone is wise in their own way(s).
Every Bitcoin investor should aim to hold Bitcoin for the long term. Buying bitcoin regularly and patiently holding it for the long term is a best investing strategy. And the best way for this is DCA. Investing wisely doesn't always mean technical knowledge, but investing regularly in a disciplined manner, holding patiently for long periods of time, and making the right decisions at the right time, That is investing wisely. Everyone is wise in their own way and in their own strategy, and that personal right perspective is what makes an investor a successful investor.
The DCA approach is fine but this concept of buying Bitcoin regularly should be well defined to avoid causing mistakes for the gullible people. I will never join those who would continue to buy Bitcoin at the peak, this is dangerous and my investment experience forbids that regard of the asset we are talking about. To avoid missing out, I like to commit all my money allocated for Bitcoin investment to it towards the end of the bearish season. I dare not continue with the mentality of buying Bitcoin at all times and at all prices. Even if it eventually hits the moon as predicted, there is no way I will miss out, but what I gain in addition is more safety and better earning than those who risk buying it at the peak. What if it disappoints their expectations as we have witnessed since the beginning of this year? We need to be smart investors.

I hope you know this is Bitcoin investment not trading because whether someone bought... At the peak or dip it doesn't matter since our plan is to hold for a long period of time though it will be a great advantage if someone buys at the Dip because of the decrease in price. When you say disappoint, it makes me feel or think you are trader or short term investor because there's nothing disappointing since we are investing for the future and not for immediate use and investing or accumulating at the peak doesn't mean that the investor is not smart.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
SuperBitMan

Activity: 42
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 11:34:37 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

The idea of getting started does not necessarily mean that anyone needs to start by investing a lot, and the getting started causes them to have to learn more about how bitcoin works and where to get price exposure.  

Most people should have some general idea about how much discretionary income that they have, so even a person who knows that they have $100 per week that they could invest into bitcoin, might decide to start with $20-$30 per week while they are investigating further into bitcoin, and maybe it takes them several weeks or even several months to get more comfortable that they feel more comfortable to increase their DCA amount to perhaps $50 per week, and after some time they might be able to figure out how to increase their income and/or to decrease their expenses, so that they have $150 or $200 per week that they could invest into bitcoin, but they might decide to increase their investment to $80 or $100 per week at some point later down the road.  

I think anyone with the idea that investing in Bitcoin requires a lot of money and to learn all about how Bitcoin investment works may be misinformed or has gotten the wrong knowledge because Bitcoin investments is one of the most less stressful form of investment because with the DCA, the ease to invest is already there without feeling pressured of any kind since you are investing with what you can afford at different periods of time and just like your illustrations, anyone can begin at any discretion so far as they are not affected in other areas so when we talk about investing same amount at different intervals of time does not really we can not increase or reduce our DCAing amount in the future when our source of income has appreciated or depreciated.

Maybe they only look at the value and think about its expensive to start investing with this coin. But they failed to realize that they could start at what they can afford to have since any amount will do and for sure that once they start they think about to do more better to and try to earn more so that they can add something to their investment with bitcoin.

What cool about bitcoin is they don't need to pressure their selves to exert a lot of efforts since simple buying and holding for long time could bring something good result in future especially if their belief in bitcoin is so strong. If they are confused on the amount to use then maybe they should calculate all their expenses first and take care those important things then they can use the extra funds left from their earnings. Although figures may come up different then its fine as long as they are consistent and everything should be fine on their investments.
When coming into Bitcoin investment there are somethings that are always confusing and it was to me too but I no better now which are.

1. How can I buy something that one of it is $60k plus and you are saying I should accumulate enough of it.

This was one thing that got me thinking but I was told that Bitcoin is divided into smaller unit and one can buy any amount of Bitcoin one wants just as your money can carry and that I can buy little by little till I get 1 BTC or even more so after that explanation I understood.
So I think some newbies also think the same way and that is why they don't believe in DCA strategy and some even lost interest because of this and that is why is good to ask questions when you don't understand something it helps you to grow.

2. The believe that one won't accumulate enough using DCA strategy.

A lot of people feels DCA strategy is a waste of time and one can't accumulate anything reasonable, I know a lot of people who has used this DCA strategy and has accumulated enough Bitcoin it only takes some years, for me the reason why people see DCA strategy as a waste of time is because they see Bitcoin as there only source of income which is very wrong, when you have a good source of income Bitcoin investment becomes more better for you and you won't have to panic of anything and before you know it you have accumulated enough.
If you don't have a source of income all your mind will be in your Bitcoin investment thinking about how it will increasing in price and since that is what is in your mind you will get tired of holding easily but with a source of income you won't be bothered and you won't get tired of holding.
FinePoine0

Activity: 504
Merit: 141

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 12:53:46 PM

Every Bitcoin investor should aim to hold Bitcoin for the long term. Buying bitcoin regularly and patiently holding it for the long term is a best investing strategy. And the best way for this is DCA. Investing wisely doesn't always mean technical knowledge, but investing regularly in a disciplined manner, holding patiently for long periods of time, and making the right decisions at the right time, That is investing wisely. Everyone is wise in their own way and in their own strategy, and that personal right perspective is what makes an investor a successful investor.
Agreed, but investors need technical knowledge and DCA strategy to invest at the right bitcoin price and the key is patience to buy gradually at a lower target price than the current market price and many investors are lucky to buy bitcoin at a correction price above 10% a few weeks ago, investors have the principle to be regular and disciplined in implementing their strategy without external influence from bullish or bearish news, all investors have different personal strategies but focusing on implementing a DCA investment strategy is the best choice to gradually add crypto assets.
I think it is better an investor get started already trying to get all the necessary and technical knowledge before Investing may lead to procastination, an investor can be in the Bitcoin market and gradually get more knowledge when he or she is already in the market accumulating Bitcoin.
One of the reasons why we go to school is to learn while we are already in school we learn same thing as Bitcoin investment an investor can be in the market and get more knowledge and understand on how Bitcoin investment works so the best thing is to get  started.
And also Bitcoin should be Bitcoin and stop referring Bitcoin to crypto.

Surely, there is no exact formula even though there can be reasonable ways to get started, and some folks are going to have to figure out their local options, which also can take a while to figure out.. .and many of us might take a while to just set up one account on an exchange or we might try to find places that we can buy directly, which can be harder to do if the purchases are every week.  Some current BTC holders might not want to sell small amounts of BTC (such as less than a few hundred dollars), but individuals are going to vary and maybe some folks might not want to sell directly if they have to replace their coins.  I remember when I used to sell bitcoin directly and in person, I would replace them, so I wanted to make sure that my selling costs were going to be higher than my replacement costs (so maybe even having something like a 5% premium), otherwise it would not be worth it for me to go through with the transaction.
You are absolutely correct sir JJE getting started doesn't mean an investor need to invest all that he or she have that is why it is always important and advisable to invest an amount you can afford to lose and getting started will also an investor know more about how the whole thing works, the strategy that can be suitable to use as a starter the DCA strategy is always recommendable then as time approaches an investor can decide to increase the amount of his DCA because his get to know more about how Bitcoin investment works. So it is very important to get started first instead of trying to know all about Bitcoin investment.

You have to keep your goals and investing strategy levels right, the way you mentioned investing here is not correct at all. Because when an investor invests by following the DCA method, after meeting his basic needs, he can invest in Bitcoin with all the extra money. Properly he can sustain his investment for a long time, and if an investor invests all his income in Bitcoin, he will never be able to sustain his investment for a long time. That is why we need to follow the DCA method in our investments by following the DCA method and targeting the next Bitcoin market.

Odohu

Activity: 490
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2024, 01:32:28 PM

Surely, there is no exact formula even though there can be reasonable ways to get started, and some folks are going to have to figure out their local options, which also can take a while to figure out.. .and many of us might take a while to just set up one account on an exchange or we might try to find places that we can buy directly, which can be harder to do if the purchases are every week.  Some current BTC holders might not want to sell small amounts of BTC (such as less than a few hundred dollars), but individuals are going to vary and maybe some folks might not want to sell directly if they have to replace their coins.  I remember when I used to sell bitcoin directly and in person, I would replace them, so I wanted to make sure that my selling costs were going to be higher than my replacement costs (so maybe even having something like a 5% premium), otherwise it would not be worth it for me to go through with the transaction.
You are absolutely correct sir JJE getting started doesn't mean an investor need to invest all that he or she have that is why it is always important and advisable to invest an amount you can afford to lose and getting started will also an investor know more about how the whole thing works, the strategy that can be suitable to use as a starter the DCA strategy is always recommendable then as time approaches an investor can decide to increase the amount of his DCA because his get to know more about how Bitcoin investment works. So it is very important to get started first instead of trying to know all about Bitcoin investment.
You have to keep your goals and investing strategy levels right, the way you mentioned investing here is not correct at all. Because when an investor invests by following the DCA method, after meeting his basic needs, he can invest in Bitcoin with all the extra money. Properly he can sustain his investment for a long time, and if an investor invests all his income in Bitcoin, he will never be able to sustain his investment for a long time. That is why we need to follow the DCA method in our investments by following the DCA method and targeting the next Bitcoin market.
This is the mistake that many investors including myself made when I started and it drew me back a little because I had to sell some of my Bitcoin when I had some challenges I needed to fix urgently. When I learnt the DCA method, I was so excited that I started implementing it almost immediately but then I never learnt about the need for emergency funds. It was from following discussions in this forum I also learnt the it which I also applied and got the problem of sudden sell off solved. If you meet your basic needs, which is the first step, but failed to make provision for emergency funds, when emergencies arises, you will not have any option than to resort to your Bitcoin which will be the first thing that our mind will tell you. We are not praying for emergencies but they are things that are bound to happen so we have to plan for it if we must enjoy investing and preserving the investment. Irrespective of any method you are using, the idea of emergency fund is something very important because that is like a protection you are giving to your investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
rachael9385

Activity: 560
Merit: 441

IZIBE FIENSEMINI

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2024, 02:42:48 PM

When coming into Bitcoin investment there are somethings that are always confusing and it was to me too but I no better now which are.

1. How can I buy something that one of it is $60k plus and you are saying I should accumulate enough of it.

This was one thing that got me thinking but I was told that Bitcoin is divided into smaller unit and one can buy any amount of Bitcoin one wants just as your money can carry and that I can buy little by little till I get 1 BTC or even more so after that explanation I understood.
So I think some newbies also think the same way and that is why they don't believe in DCA strategy and some even lost interest because of this and that is why is good to ask questions when you don't understand something it helps you to grow.
There are more investors that can invest up to 1 BTC for a start, the thing is just how much you deposited for a start and how long are you planning on holding/accumulating your Bitcoin portfolio if you have decided to invest in Bitcoin. Actually Bitcoin investment isn't by force, to me it's just by choice, if one thinks that Bitcoin is worth investing on, then the person should invest the amount that he/she can afford.
However, there are more investments outside the Bitcoin space that worth more than $64,000 in each category, and in those investments there are more categories their investors partake on and to be truthful, most of those investments are Ponzi schemes but those that think that those investments are legit end up investing on them and still lose their capital.
Lastly, this is also the same reasons that many investors that were supposed to invest in Bitcoin ended up investing on some shitcoins and they have lost their money because those projects are fake.
Although most of the reasons why some shitcoins collapse is probably because of bad managements or let's say low liquidity, or no market support.

A lot of people feels DCA strategy is a waste of time and one can't accumulate anything reasonable, I know a lot of people who has used this DCA strategy and has accumulated enough Bitcoin it only takes some years, for me the reason why people see DCA strategy as a waste of time is because they see Bitcoin as there only source of income which is very wrong, when you have a good source of income Bitcoin investment becomes more better for you and you won't have to panic of anything and before you know it you have accumulated enough.
If you don't have a source of income all your mind will be in your Bitcoin investment thinking about how it will increasing in price and since that is what is in your mind you will get tired of holding easily but with a source of income you won't be bothered and you won't get tired of holding.
The believe that one can't accumulate enough BTC is probably because the investor have doubts and he believes that he can not accumulate any BTC while he uses DCA method. But the truth is that if you are not stricted about your investment you can't use DCA method to invest in Bitcoin because it's either you can not limit your weekly or monthly expenses, inorder to get reasonable money you can DCA with on Bitcoin.
However, I keep believing that the more capital an investor uses to DCA on Bitcoin gives his investment more advantages to increase when BTC price goes up.
Well, those that puts in mind that BTC is a get rich quick scheme project might not invest much on Bitcoin because when BTC price starts depreciating in few hours they keep panicking because they aren't making any profits at the moment. And those are investors that don't invest for long term.
Another thing is that ones you don't have a source of income you can not DCA on Bitcoin because there might not be method you can use to get the money you will invest in Bitcoin with.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 10756

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 04:02:30 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2024, 04:35:38 PM by JayJuanGee

[edited out]

Of course you raise reasonable points about unit bias and so sometimes it might be helpful to let people know about accumulating satoshis rather than accumulating bitcoin, so they could maybe buy 10,000 or even 100,0000 satoshis at a time, and then after getting up to 100 million satoshis, they will have a whole bitcoin.

Your second point about having some kind of disposable income remains important.  Sure there can be periods in which folks could have cashflow problems and they could still accumulate bitcoin, but there is a bit of a problem if the person runs out of money to buy bitcoin, so there is some kind of a need to not only get some cashflow coming, but the cashflow has to be greater than expenses, especially if a person is using the money on bitcoin with a presumption of holding it for 4-10 years or longer, so the person should not be using money that he is going to need in the next 4-10 years or longer.  

Going into bitcoin and putting the money into bitcoin, there is a need to understand that the money that is going in is going to be locked for 4-10 years or longer.  Sure the person has the power and discretion to unlock their bitcoin invested money at any time that they want, but they should go into bitcoin with the understanding that they are not going to be unlocking their bitcoin for a long time (4-10 years or longer), and that they have to have and to maintain finances that are strong enough so that they are not going to need to or want to tap into their bitcoin investment until well into the future when they have transitioned into such stage of tapping into their bitcoin investment... which is also up to them to figure out some kind of ballpark idea about what those conditions might be, but they do not need to establish their conditions in the beginning of their investment (except maybe in sort of ballpark ways), they can figure out their tapping out conditions later on down the road.

[edited out]
This is the mistake that many investors including myself made when I started and it drew me back a little because I had to sell some of my Bitcoin when I had some challenges I needed to fix urgently. When I learnt the DCA method, I was so excited that I started implementing it almost immediately but then I never learnt about the need for emergency funds. It was from following discussions in this forum I also learnt the it which I also applied and got the problem of sudden sell off solved. If you meet your basic needs, which is the first step, but failed to make provision for emergency funds, when emergencies arises, you will not have any option than to resort to your Bitcoin which will be the first thing that our mind will tell you. We are not praying for emergencies but they are things that are bound to happen so we have to plan for it if we must enjoy investing and preserving the investment. Irrespective of any method you are using, the idea of emergency fund is something very important because that is like a protection you are giving to your investment.

Of course, having extra funds is likely to save you from even getting into an emergency situation, so the more complicated your income and/or your expenses, then the more potential that you have to suffer from some kind of a cashflow management incidents, and with the volatility of bitcoin, there can come more complications with perceptions of cashflow, and so maybe many people get used to managing their cashflows but they are not investing or having other complications in their life such as running a business or having to pay for family expenses (that would be more complicated than just individual expenses)...

I prefer to categorize the various kinds of back up funds into emergency funds, reserves and float, and surely there would be aims to never even have to ever have to dip into emergency funds because the float woudl be the first line of defense and then the reserve funds would be the second line of defense..   There can be situations and extra expenses or loss of income that are somewhat foreseeable while others situations are less foreseeable, and it seems that the more foreseeable the complications in finances, then the more need to maintain more levels of back up funds, and each of us will have priorities too in regards to how much of a catastrophe we might consider it to be in order to tap into certain kinds of funds.. maybe you have some reserve funds that you are holding that you want to use to buy a new car that you would use for work and another fund that you are using for a bicycle for your daughter and another fund that you are using to go on a vacation, so those funds would have differing priorities, and maybe even the car fund is going to increase your income, so that one has the highest priority of the ones that i listed, yet any of those funds might be depletable before touching your emergency fund, and your emergency fund has lower priority in regards to your bitcoin investment.. yet, maybe after you have been in bitcoin for 8-12 years or longer, you might consider your bitcoin to have a lower priority in the list of various backup funds that you have and also based on your level of profitability and perhaps having had already reached your target accumultion levels or even having had overaccumulated in bitcoin.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
348Judah

Activity: 826
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 06:18:59 PM

Everyone investing in bitcoin should be getting ready gradually, because sometimes whenever the market seems unpredictable is signal on its own, that there await a bull ahead but first creating a buzz amidst the investors and traders who could not hold their emotions or asset in times like this, am still very positive that something nice is cooking already for the bull market because we will soon be lay on the roadmap to 100k bitcoin price soon, just hodl and invest now.

Mr Reporter

Activity: 66
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 07:28:17 PM

This was the feeling I got when I had about bitcoin it made me thinking how could I invest in something that worthy about $60k
But time goes on I did learn about it how and how it was been sold in smaller part and units honestly speaking most newbies out there are still having same ideas about bitcoin, using my self as an example I wish I was not curious on how it works I could have loss interest in it.

Freedom
Zackz5000

Activity: 196
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 10:07:36 PM

Agreed, but investors need technical knowledge and DCA strategy to invest at the right bitcoin price and the key is patience to buy gradually at a lower target price than the current market price and many investors are lucky to buy bitcoin at a correction price above 10% a few weeks ago, investors have the principle to be regular and disciplined in implementing their strategy without external influence from bullish or bearish news, all investors have different personal strategies but focusing on implementing a DCA investment strategy is the best choice to gradually add crypto assets.
I think it is better an investor get started already trying to get all the necessary and technical knowledge before Investing may lead to procastination, an investor can be in the Bitcoin market and gradually get more knowledge when he or she is already in the market accumulating Bitcoin.
One of the reasons why we go to school is to learn while we are already in school we learn same thing as Bitcoin investment an investor can be in the market and get more knowledge and understand on how Bitcoin investment works so the best thing is to get  started.
And also Bitcoin should be Bitcoin and stop referring Bitcoin to crypto.

Surely, there is no exact formula even though there can be reasonable ways to get started, and some folks are going to have to figure out their local options, which also can take a while to figure out.. .and many of us might take a while to just set up one account on an exchange or we might try to find places that we can buy directly, which can be harder to do if the purchases are every week.  Some current BTC holders might not want to sell small amounts of BTC (such as less than a few hundred dollars), but individuals are going to vary and maybe some folks might not want to sell directly if they have to replace their coins.  I remember when I used to sell bitcoin directly and in person, I would replace them, so I wanted to make sure that my selling costs were going to be higher than my replacement costs (so maybe even having something like a 5% premium), otherwise it would not be worth it for me to go through with the transaction.

I doubt if you carefully read my post before quoting me wrong for I never said an investor should invest all his money into Bitcoin it has been said that when investing we should invest an amount that we can afford to loss. And what did you also mean by targeting the next Bitcoin market for there is no need targeting the market before accumulating Bitcoin that is gambling and it will make an investor not to accumulate enough Bitcoin with the DCA strategy there is no need targeting the market for it will help accumulate enough Bitcoin inrespective of the price level either weekly or monthly with your discretionary income made available in other not to sell out in a short time for Bitcoin investment is for the future.
Yukyzu

Activity: 354
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2024, 11:46:21 PM

Everyone investing in bitcoin should be getting ready gradually, because sometimes whenever the market seems unpredictable is signal on its own, that there await a bull ahead but first creating a buzz amidst the investors and traders who could not hold their emotions or asset in times like this, am still very positive that something nice is cooking already for the bull market because we will soon be lay on the roadmap to 100k bitcoin price soon, just hodl and invest now.
When someone decides to invest, then do it gradually, of course, it is very good for their future investment and until now, no one has been able to accurately predict when the price of Bitcoin will increase and how much it will fall, but for those who have a good understanding of how Bitcoin works, of course they will keep their assets, will not sell at a loss, and if they Having funds that they can invest will of course increase investment assets to generate greater profits in the future.

████████████████████     BitList     ████████████████████
Real-Time Data Tracking Curated by The Community
│     List #kycfree Websites     │
Obim34

Activity: 350
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
Today at 06:32:12 AM

When someone decides to invest, then do it gradually, of course, it is very good for their future investment and until now, no one has been able to accurately predict when the price of Bitcoin will increase and how much it will fall, but for those who have a good understanding of how Bitcoin works, of course they will keep their assets, will not sell at a loss, and if they Having funds that they can invest will of course increase investment assets to generate greater profits in the future.
We are currently not having the best of the Bitcoin price movements just as many speculated on it, investors where likely hoping to see Bitcoin at a more higher value than what it is today, seeing Bitcoin at $60k is below expectations as many predicted Bitcoin at $100k before the end of this year but seems it isn't going that way and those who wanted quick profits would be anxious on the market if to release or wait. Those who understands better will find pleasant entries with there DCA approach accumulating more untill we get to hit the bull run definitely we surely will see Bitcoin at $100k  even before another cycle.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
betswift
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
Today at 06:52:52 AM

Accumulation is king when it comes to BTC. You will win in the long run either way.

Jewan420

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
Today at 07:11:22 AM

We are currently not having the best of the Bitcoin price movements just as many speculated on it, investors where likely hoping to see Bitcoin at a more higher value than what it is today, seeing Bitcoin at $60k is below expectations as many predicted Bitcoin at $100k before the end of this year but seems it isn't going that way and those who wanted quick profits would be anxious on the market if to release or wait. Those who understands better will find pleasant entries with there DCA approach accumulating more untill we get to hit the bull run definitely we surely will see Bitcoin at $100k  even before another cycle.

I think we shouldn't be too concerned about the price of Bitcoin. When you start investing in Bitcoin, be it in any way, be it through DCA method or buy dip or any other strategy. After investing you should ignore the Bitcoin market review. You keep buying bitcoin regularly and ignore market reviews. Market reviews will only waste your time and bring bad ideas to your investment. Market analysis is not essential to being a successful investor, it is rather harmful.

Yes you can learn how the bitcoin market works, why its price is volatile, it's good to gain knowledge. However, excessive viewing of price lists can be detrimental to an investor. I think both invested bitcoins and market reviews should be neglected equally (invested bitcoins should be ensured safety, only quantity should be neglected). After holding the investment for a long time (after 4 years or after 12 years), when you reach a point in your plan and prepare to sell, pay attention to the price list and your investment.

Because of such advice, as you review your investments and the market more and more, you may have negative thoughts that will drain your investment, prevent you from reaching your point, or you may panic, which will not be positive for you at all. So I think it is better to ignore the market review.

EarnOnVictor

Activity: 784
Merit: 631

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
Today at 08:24:44 AM

Yeah, knowing and understanding the right strategy and method that suits your investment is really important and that's why many people be it newbie or even veterans in investment failed at some point in seeing that their Bitcoin investment becomes successful. There are so many things that could go wrong if the investor doesn't know or choose to follow the wrong advice just as this person is portraying right here and it's important we guide and correct this. DCA method is actually the best and most convenient method as it's involves less to do other than just dividing your income and using the part that you can actually spare to continually buy Bitcoin and also it's important too to have a tangible job at that because as an investor there are certain criteria that you must be ready for like keeping up extra funds for some uncertain events that won't warrant you messing with your investment like emergency funds and etc.

It takes good skills and knowledge to become a wise Investor. The right strategies and techniques tend to bring perfect results and this includes the application of an Investor in measuring their techniques or strategies in seeing market movements, DCA is a very effective technique in terms of Investment especially we say Bitcoin asset Investment, but many new users do not understand this old strategy.

In Bitcoin investment we have only three strategy which are; lump sum or lump summing, buy Dip and DCA(dollar cost average), I list them here because you are sounding like a trader when you mentioned that strategies and techniques because in Bitcoin investment we don't need techniques or strategies to measure anything or check the market movement these you mentioned are what traders uses to make profit not investors. Investors are concerned on accumulating and holding Bitcoin for a period of time and hoping to see their investment do great in the future and again it doesn't take good skill and knowledge to become a wise investor but rather it takes understanding, discipline and patient to become a great investor and I will suggest you don't use the word wise investor because everyone is wise in their own way(s).
The DCA approach is fine but this concept of buying Bitcoin regularly should be well defined to avoid causing mistakes for the gullible people. I will never join those who would continue to buy Bitcoin at the peak, this is dangerous and my investment experience forbids that regard of the asset we are talking about. To avoid missing out, I like to commit all my money allocated for Bitcoin investment to it towards the end of the bearish season. I dare not continue with the mentality of buying Bitcoin at all times and at all prices. Even if it eventually hits the moon as predicted, there is no way I will miss out, but what I gain in addition is more safety and better earning than those who risk buying it at the peak. What if it disappoints their expectations as we have witnessed since the beginning of this year? We need to be smart investors.

I hope you know this is Bitcoin investment not trading because whether someone bought... At the peak or dip it doesn't matter since our plan is to hold for a long period of time though it will be a great advantage if someone buys at the Dip because of the decrease in price. When you say disappoint, it makes me feel or think you are trader or short term investor because there's nothing disappointing since we are investing for the future and not for immediate use and investing or accumulating at the peak doesn't mean that the investor is not smart.
Didn't my reply carry investment and not trading? So I know and I stand with what I said, Bitcoin of today needs smartness to earn from it and not the former usual ways when it was still younger when many people were lucky to own it, the liquidity must be considered, who are those that will be pushing it higher and higher like before? It will take time for that to happen, and that is if it would not frustrate the investor before happening.

And if it happens, it won't be business as usual, Bitcoin will find it difficult to rise, so replicating such former huge successes will be difficult with this current status of the coin, to even hit the next x3 from this level might take more than 10 years, is that what I will be waiting for? Think of it, this year alone, if you've carefully invested and divested your Bitcoin at the right time and reinvest it again when you confirm a clear bullish path at a lower price, won't you earn more than HODLing it? I don't follow the majority, I conduct experiments and work with experience, the future of Bitcoin is very sketchy.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2128
Merit: 174

View Profile
Today at 09:17:17 AM

Quote from: 348Judah

Once you make your decision to embrace Bitcoin investment, you must get ready all the time, because anything can happen to the market anytime either negative or positive which you need to take advantage of one to achieve your goal in the nearest future. I think, many investors know that something good is going to happen before the end of this year, because if you look around the market right now, you will know that the price of Bitcoin is still increasing to give investors hope that something good can still flow for long term holders and short term holders to release their Bitcoin for sale. I will not advice anyone to invest in Bitcoin right now, because the price is high which it will not allow such investors to make a good income when the price reach $100,000 soon, but I can advice those investors that purchased Bitcoin when the price was $20,000 to continue holding their Bitcoin, because the bullish season that will lead to $100,000 will soon manifest for holders to smile again.

laijsica

Activity: 196
Merit: 136

View Profile WWW
Today at 11:22:43 AM

Quote from: 348Judah

Once you make your decision to embrace Bitcoin investment, you must get ready all the time, because anything can happen to the market anytime either negative or positive which you need to take advantage of one to achieve your goal in the nearest future. I think, many investors know that something good is going to happen before the end of this year, because if you look around the market right now, you will know that the price of Bitcoin is still increasing to give investors hope that something good can still flow for long term holders and short term holders to release their Bitcoin for sale. I will not advice anyone to invest in Bitcoin right now, because the price is high which it will not allow such investors to make a good income when the price reach $100,000 soon, but I can advice those investors that purchased Bitcoin when the price was $20,000 to continue holding their Bitcoin, because the bullish season that will lead to $100,000 will soon manifest for holders to smile again.
Now is the time to invest in Bitcoin. I don't know why you are not encouraging others to invest in Bitcoin where many institutions and individuals around the world are considering Bitcoin holdings as one of their goals. Currently the price of Bitcoin is $60k and its value is increasing gradually and most investors expect that it will touch ATH soon and if its price crosses $100k then how can you say no profit (delusion). You should clarify the accuracy of your words. You should keep depositing bitcoins for long term and opt for DCA method to maintain your accuracy in investing. You can ensure the flow of money in the market by depositing bitcoins every week or every month it will just increasing the flow of buy.

If an investor in the past had a bitcoin holding worth $20k, they were lucky enough to witness history and make holding when the price will touched $100k. Bitcoin value could rise even more if Russia accepts bitcoin in cross-border trade, which is a possibility. So hold for the future.

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68]
  Print  

Jump to: