Bitcoin Forum
September 09, 2024, 11:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Road to 100k?  (Read 10898 times)
sotelorene

Activity: 350
Merit: 78

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 06, 2024, 09:39:17 AM

We have seen Bitcoin reach 70k USD and it even reached a point of 71k briefly. We are seeing history being made right here with the new all time high being set once again and it is happening even before halving.

I have high expectations that bitcoin will reach 100k but will it reach 100k without any major decline in price? Does it seem realistic that from 70k, bitcoin will continuously rise up?
we are all expecting this to happen but seeing the reality ? better accept it that we are not getting what we are expecting this year alone .

The earlier we understand that Bitcoin doesn't move according to our thought or how we expect it to... The better for us and this is why most people loss money by trading it when they knew that Bitcoin is very hard to predict. I know most persons are still surprise why Bitcoin price hasn't surpass $80k till now and this will make a lot of people to be on pressure, discourage and start developing some doubt about Bitcoin possibilities of taking an uptrend. Whether Bitcoin crosses $80k this year or not I don't care, my concern is to increase my portfolio before that time comes because if I should look at the current condition of the market I maybe discouraged and I can't subscribe to that, I hope everyone focuses on how to increase their portfolio and stop emphasizing about Bitcoin reaching $100k as that can distract some newbie.
why people lose money in trading bitcoin is as result of lack of understanding, when you understand the procedures of Bitcoin trading you will not lost, so many persons that involve themselves in cryptocurrency trading need to learn the trading very well, I think that one of the things that makes us to lose is when trading is due to lack of understanding, but if you pay attention to understand the work you will not lose, trading requires more understanding more information to carry out your functions in trading, so I believe we have to understand such before we go into trading.

Understanding about what exactly? Is it the market fluctuations or understanding the signals and the indices? There is absolutely nothing like not having a good understanding about trading because even those that have gotten understanding and experience about how trading works don't they run into losses again? The reason why we should not care much about trading is due to the stressful nature of trading and cryptocurrencies are very risky assets such that you can enter into trading them and due to their high volatile nature it might not actually go in your direction so there's no understanding that can make someone a better trader rather than dealing with their emotions all the time.
From my understanding through the help of this forum no strategy when it comes to bitcoin investment is free from lose, one can't say there's zero percent of risk in any strategy, when it comes to trading you can't say experience and understanding don't play a role in making one successful, I have a friend who is into trading after his training he started trading he was having more lose than wins but as time goes on he started winning or gaining more than he lose and he said experience helped him to get to that point.

You are wrong when you said there's no understanding that can make someone a better trader, you can't compare someone that don't know the basis of trading to someone that has a good understanding and knowledge about trading, those that has more understanding, knowledge and experience will always do better than those that don't have.

We all know trading is risky so as other strategy too, no strategy is 100 percent free from loss or zero percent free, and trading too those it's own part in Bitcoin so one can't tell people not to go into it one should only tell people about it's risk it's advantage and disadvantage let people choose there own part.

I am finding it difficult to understand what you mean by no strategy is 100 percent free from loss and I guess the strategy you are talking about are: lump summing, buy the Dip and DCA method. I think you are mistaking these mentioned strategy to trading strategy because the only period one can face challenge using these strategies I mentioned is when one mismanage their investment maybe investing what they can't afford to let go, not keeping reverse funds etc, can really affect an investor.

Experience is very important no doubt but when it comes to trading dude experience doesn't really work that much no matter the level or degree of experience you have in trading loss is paramount though it can help traders scale through so certain things that un-experience trader can't.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Solokan

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Rollbit.com

View Profile
September 06, 2024, 10:26:07 AM

We have seen Bitcoin reach 70k USD and it even reached a point of 71k briefly. We are seeing history being made right here with the new all time high being set once again and it is happening even before halving.

I have high expectations that bitcoin will reach 100k but will it reach 100k without any major decline in price? Does it seem realistic that from 70k, bitcoin will continuously rise up?
It is true that Op Bitcoin has created a new ATH and this is certainly an extraordinary achievement for Bitcoin and of course because of this, many people like Bitcoin and of course BTC never disappoints its holders as long as they are patient.

of course bitcoin from $70k rose to $100k I think that is a reasonable thing because the reason is simple as many people know of course there are only 21,000000 btc in this world which of course the supply and supply is limited while there are still lots of people interested because of course people will also already know that the safest crypto is bitcoin.

In my opinion, of course BTC requires a process to get to $100k and it's certainly not easy, but I personally believe that the price will come when BTC will rise to $100k. and of course, if you look at the price of BTC, there is currently a price decline, now I see the price of BTC is in the range of $56134 and I am sure that currently people who want to invest long term in BTC are definitely collecting it. and I see this is just a correction. However, currently quite a few people are panicking because there is a decline in the price of BTC, but I personally see that this is just a normal correction and in my opinion, after this decline, I am sure that the price of BTC will potentially rise again and I am sure that one day it will be able to reach $100k.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 10828

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 06, 2024, 03:50:02 PM

[edited out]
From my understanding through the help of this forum no strategy when it comes to bitcoin investment is free from lose, one can't say there's zero percent of risk in any strategy, when it comes to trading you can't say experience and understanding don't play a role in making one successful, I have a friend who is into trading after his training he started trading he was having more lose than wins but as time goes on he started winning or gaining more than he lose and he said experience helped him to get to that point.

You are wrong when you said there's no understanding that can make someone a better trader, you can't compare someone that don't know the basis of trading to someone that has a good understanding and knowledge about trading, those that has more understanding, knowledge and experience will always do better than those that don't have.

We all know trading is risky so as other strategy too, no strategy is 100 percent free from loss or zero percent free, and trading too those it's own part in Bitcoin so one can't tell people not to go into it one should only tell people about it's risk it's advantage and disadvantage let people choose there own part.

Of course, anyone can do whatever they like and each person is ultimately responsible for the consequences of their own decided actions (or inactions). 

If anyone ever asks me how to get into bitcoin and whether to trade or invest, then I would suggest investing and not trading, yet  if they cannot resist but to trade, then I would suggest to start out by establishing a reasonable investment position in bitcoin, and if you are going to trade, then to trade no more than 10% the size of your bitcoin investment size.

Of course, many traders cannot resist limiting their trading size to 10% of the size of their bitcoin investors, since trading tends to have a lure to devolve into gambling so there is a desire to employ more and more and more capital, so a lot of traders are going to have difficulties prioritizing investing while perhaps limiting their trading as a way to learn.. because there is a inclination to get greedy with trading, so anyone attempting to limit themselves may well be able to still learn from the employment of trading techniques if they can resist temptations to fall too deep into it.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Sim_card

Activity: 560
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2024, 03:55:56 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

we are all expecting this to happen but seeing the reality ? better accept it that we are not getting what we are expecting this year alone .

The earlier we understand that Bitcoin doesn't move according to our thought or how we expect it to... The better for us and this is why most people loss money by trading it when they knew that Bitcoin is very hard to predict. I know most persons are still surprise why Bitcoin price hasn't surpass $80k till now and this will make a lot of people to be on pressure, discourage and start developing some doubt about Bitcoin possibilities of taking an uptrend. Whether Bitcoin crosses $80k this year or not I don't care, my concern is to increase my portfolio before that time comes because if I should look at the current condition of the market I maybe discouraged and I can't subscribe to that, I hope everyone focuses on how to increase their portfolio and stop emphasizing about Bitcoin reaching $100k as that can distract some newbie.

First and foremost I commend you for the decision you have taken not to be discouraged irrespective of the price of Bitcoin at all time that's to say that you already believe that the better way to wait for the time that Bitcoin will reach 100k is to keep accumulating to build a bulky portfolio before the time comes,  this should stand as encouragement to those people that are still doubting the process, as bitcoiners we should always be optimistic, although there is poosibilty of Bitcoin settling in 100k at anytime thats why the major concentration of every Bitcoiner should be centered on continous and consistent buying of the asset, the little they can as we all await the much anticipated price, we must be prepared so as not to be left out.
Even if bitcoin reaches 100k people will still keep their bitcoin accumulation journey ongoing using DCA especially those that are still new to bitcoin or have not accumulated enough Bitcoin is their stash. Infact, the mind of an investor can change and he can extend his bitcoin target. Worrying too much about bitcoin price reaching 100k should not let you lose focus on keeping your DCA ongoing.

I am hoping to at seehow much bitcoin price will be in 2029 and not 2025, meanwhile I am only worried about keeping focus on buying always through DCA, and lump sum if possible so that I can see the size of my bitcoin portfolio by 2029 because I am not thinking of selling a dime if bitcoin price reaches 100k.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Tmoonz

Activity: 280
Merit: 189

View Profile
September 06, 2024, 05:16:04 PM

[edited out]

Of course, anyone can do whatever they like and each person is ultimately responsible for the consequences of their own decided actions (or inactions). 

If anyone ever asks me how to get into bitcoin and whether to trade or invest, then I would suggest investing and not trading, yet  if they cannot resist but to trade, then I would suggest to start out by establishing a reasonable investment position in bitcoin, and if you are going to trade, then to trade no more than 10% the size of your bitcoin investment size.

Of course, many traders cannot resist limiting their trading size to 10% of the size of their bitcoin investors, since trading tends to have a lure to devolve into gambling so there is a desire to employ more and more and more capital, so a lot of traders are going to have difficulties prioritizing investing while perhaps limiting their trading as a way to learn.. because there is a inclination to get greedy with trading, so anyone attempting to limit themselves may well be able to still learn from the employment of trading techniques if they can resist temptations to fall too deep into it.[B/]

Exactly, that is where the major problem is, it can be very difficult resisting the temptation to fall too deep in to it, because getting in to it can easily make anyone vulnerable and prone to falling too deep unknowingly especially those that already have the mind set of chasing a fast link of getting quick money. However, it is an obvious fact and beyond every reasonable doubt that when it comes to Bitcoin, investing for a long term perspective is the best other than chasing a few dollar profits, one funny thing about those traders is that it can very hard for them sharing their losses experience but when they win few dollar profits it becomes a public announcement.

Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 336
Merit: 149

View Profile
September 07, 2024, 03:59:36 AM

why people lose money in trading bitcoin is as result of lack of understanding, when you understand the procedures of Bitcoin trading you will not lost, so many persons that involve themselves in cryptocurrency trading need to learn the trading very well, I think that one of the things that makes us to lose is when trading is due to lack of understanding, but if you pay attention to understand the work you will not lose, trading requires more understanding more information to carry out your functions in trading, so I believe we have to understand such before we go into trading.

Do you understand the "procedures of Bitcoin"? Care to share some light on what those are? If the understanding of such can guarantee profitability in trading, why aren't you filthy rich yet?

Reading posts like this can really be irritating sometimes. Any trading bears an inherent risk of a loss, and Bitcoin is no different. If anything, it's more risky than most of the traditional markets due to its volatility. No amount of knowledge/understanding/experience can prevent you from a loss, as your trading performance depends on the behaviour of other traders and events outside your control.

I don't know exactly where is the point that if we understand trading we will not lose from it while the real fact is even if you know about it and how expert you are in the field losses is inevitable.

If there's sure income from trading for sure people will ignore to do long term investment and focus on trading since there's sure income on it base on what he say. Market is so volatile that's why the trading is risky and doing it is not recommendable to anyone who's afraid to lose their money. Even if they have deep understanding on trading still they don't be complacent on it. No really amount of knowledge can prevent loss since it will really came since everything in trading is speculation and sometimes what we expect didn't happen.

You know most times I come across people saying that the reason why people got losses in trading is because they are inexperienced and they lack understanding of how the markets works and I wonder why majority of people still complain about the losses they have ran into I now begin to think that does it means that all of these people complaining about their experiences in trading are all novice, inexperienced, or lacks understanding about how the market works.
        How can one even choose to trade on something they know has high volatility in it such that it can skyrocket very high or fall drastically within some minutes or hours, isn't such risks big enough? If trading is as profitable as they proclaimed why hasn't those people who engage fully on trading make their families becomes so wealthy from trading? Some of them are only concerned about how they can gain followers on social media platforms when they try to entice people about trading without telling them the real truth about it. Trading is just mere guesses so if you are lucky to make profits most times it now looks like you are now a professional in it when you truly know that it doesn't guarantee profits all the time the only difference will be that out of like six trading signals you got you were lucky to make profits with four out of the six signals.

That's why lots of people like HODL more its because it lower down the risk and we don't need to do extra curricular activities to increase our chance to win, but patience is important since this what they need to deal with bitcoin for long term with this option they choose.

Definitely HODLing is the sure way to go if you want to be cautious of your mental, emotional and psychological well being because you just invest and allow your investments to grow in due time profits are realized even when volatility pushes the price sideways. The only thing with people is that they want quick profits, they don't want to exercise patience at all as they are more concerned in the little amounts they get instead of to consider the profits they will make in the long run.

Barikui1

Activity: 322
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 07, 2024, 06:46:29 AM

Do you understand the "procedures of Bitcoin"? Care to share some light on what those are? If the understanding of such can guarantee profitability in trading, why aren't you filthy rich yet?

Reading posts like this can really be irritating sometimes. Any trading bears an inherent risk of a loss, and Bitcoin is no different. If anything, it's more risky than most of the traditional markets due to its volatility. No amount of knowledge/understanding/experience can prevent you from a loss, as your trading performance depends on the behaviour of other traders and events outside your control.

I don't know exactly where is the point that if we understand trading we will not lose from it while the real fact is even if you know about it and how expert you are in the field losses is inevitable.

If there's sure income from trading for sure people will ignore to do long term investment and focus on trading since there's sure income on it base on what he say. Market is so volatile that's why the trading is risky and doing it is not recommendable to anyone who's afraid to lose their money. Even if they have deep understanding on trading still they don't be complacent on it. No really amount of knowledge can prevent loss since it will really came since everything in trading is speculation and sometimes what we expect didn't happen.

You know most times I come across people saying that the reason why people got losses in trading is because they are inexperienced and they lack understanding of how the markets works and I wonder why majority of people still complain about the losses they have ran into I now begin to think that does it means that all of these people complaining about their experiences in trading are all novice, inexperienced, or lacks understanding about how the market works.
        How can one even choose to trade on something they know has high volatility in it such that it can skyrocket very high or fall drastically within some minutes or hours, isn't such risks big enough? If trading is as profitable as they proclaimed why hasn't those people who engage fully on trading make their families becomes so wealthy from trading? Some of them are only concerned about how they can gain followers on social media platforms when they try to entice people about trading without telling them the real truth about it. Trading is just mere guesses so if you are lucky to make profits most times it now looks like you are now a professional in it when you truly know that it doesn't guarantee profits all the time the only difference will be that out of like six trading signals you got you were lucky to make profits with four out of the six signals.

That's why lots of people like HODL more its because it lower down the risk and we don't need to do extra curricular activities to increase our chance to win, but patience is important since this what they need to deal with bitcoin for long term with this option they choose.

Definitely HODLing is the sure way to go if you want to be cautious of your mental, emotional and psychological well being because you just invest and allow your investments to grow in due time profits are realized even when volatility pushes the price sideways. The only thing with people is that they want quick profits, they don't want to exercise patience at all as they are more concerned in the little amounts they get instead of to consider the profits they will make in the long run.
Yea, it's very true that the easiest way to make a fortune in this crypto space is by holding of Bitcoin, because not all traders that claimed to be profitable that really are, most of them are try to generate followers on YouTube just as you rightfully said, but I totally disagree on the part that you said that trading is a mere guessing work, no it's not, it's a Skill you must attained, added with the ability to control your emotions when engaging in it, but one terrible thing about trading that makes it very dangerous is that, you might make a whole lot of money in a  week like 100k dollars, and uses a single day to lose everything including your capital, if risk management skills is not properly utilized, so in my own perspective, due to how complicated and stressful trading is, it's best to just buy Bitcoin and hold, especially for your financial stability.
So in essence of what am trying to say is that, honestly speaking, trading is not a mere guess as you claimed,  it's a Skill that you must masters in other to make something out of it, which is the most difficult way to make money in this crypto space, but the easiest way to make money in this crypto space is by buying Bitcoin and hold for long term purpose.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 798
Merit: 635

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 07, 2024, 08:27:27 AM

The dip is only an advantage or an opportunity for an investor to make use of by accumulating enough Bitcoin so is not bad accumulating when it is dip where it is wrong is when an investor wait for the dip before accumulating.
The strategy you are using to accumulate is the DCA strategy for it helps you to accumulate Bitcoin consistently either weekly or monthly as long as your discretionary income is intact and hodl for long 4-10 years and above.
I like your advice about buying the dip but certainly not the specification of 4-10 years, we should be flexible about this and it depends on the investor's plan and the prevailing market condition. I don't see myself HODLing my position for too long if the market is not breaking its ATH for months and even years, I would rather plan a smarter Bitcoin investment by carefully studying its condition for a while and average what it would likely do afterwards.

By that, I would have known the best place to regularly buy it when it dips and the regular place I would liquidate it when it reaches certain highs to repurchase at certain lower levels again. If such has been done since the beginning of this year I wonder how much the investor would have realized already. However, if Bitcoin can get lower to about $15,000-$20,000 again, HODLing is still good for it because the level is lower enough to give you a rest of mind and still earn well for you over time.

Again, if Bitcoin dips very well like that, I see it as pointless DCAing, and I would commit all my money to it at once in such a situation. This is to hint that DCA is smart in some market conditions but not when the market is already very cheap, what do you intend to lose in that situation?

You seem quite unrealistic if you consider that $15k to $20k to possibly be in bitcoin's cards, and it may well be the case that BTC prices in the $30ks or even $40ks or even sub $55k will never be seen again.
I don't know why I am this surprised seeing our post above, but first, I am happy that the market has proven you wrong already by hitting $55,000 this week, we should be realistic with the market's development and not our beliefs alone, the market is supreme regardless of our idea. I will continue to tell this to every investor, not only in cryptocurrency.

Regarding what you actually replied to, let me assure you misquoted me, I never mentioned emphatically that Bitcoin is going lower to $15000-$20,000, read it again. I only assumed the levels would be reasonable for investors if Bitcoin reached there. It was just an example.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MainIbem

Activity: 1470
Merit: 428

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2024, 10:55:27 AM
Merited by Rockstarguy (1)

You seem quite unrealistic if you consider that $15k to $20k to possibly be in bitcoin's cards, and it may well be the case that BTC prices in the $30ks or even $40ks or even sub $55k will never be seen again.
I don't know why I am this surprised seeing our post above, but first, I am happy that the market has proven you wrong already by hitting $55,000 this week, we should be realistic with the market's development and not our beliefs alone, the market is supreme regardless of our idea. I will continue to tell this to every investor, not only in cryptocurrency.

Regarding what you actually replied to, let me assure you misquoted me, I never mentioned emphatically that Bitcoin is going lower to $15000-$20,000, read it again. I only assumed the levels would be reasonable for investors if Bitcoin reached there. It was just an example.

You're right, Bitcoin going lower than 20 to $15k would be a very good entry for all investors, but I doubt if Bitcoin would drop to that point or even go below $40k mark my speculation are that it could drop further to $50k by nextweek but that's just a mere speculation and not something people who come across my statement should ponder more on, the wish of investors especially those who are yet to accumulate more or about to start building their portfolio is that Bitcoin should go below this mark and give them a better entry but then like you've said, the market is supreme and since it's not controlled by any organisation or the government investors shouldn't hope on mere speculations, belief or even wishes and flow with the market. Currently the market have even gone below $55k and is struggling at $54k it could either drop more or rise above $55k let's see how it goes.

Taskford

Activity: 2660
Merit: 823

View Profile
September 07, 2024, 12:37:54 PM

You're right, Bitcoin going lower than 20 to $15k would be a very good entry for all investors, but I doubt if Bitcoin would drop to that point or even go below $40k mark my speculation are that it could drop further to $50k by nextweek but that's just a mere speculation and not something people who come across my statement should ponder more on, the wish of investors especially those who are yet to accumulate more or about to start building their portfolio is that Bitcoin should go below this mark and give them a better entry but then like you've said, the market is supreme and since it's not controlled by any organisation or the government investors shouldn't hope on mere speculations, belief or even wishes and flow with the market. Currently the market have even gone below $55k and is struggling at $54k it could either drop more or rise above $55k let's see how it goes.

But that $20k to $15k would really came? I doubt it will happen since this is so deep to reach by bitcoin price fall. It needs big issues before it happen but I also think there's no possibilities for now that it will came. Although that's good entry point for people who wish to start their bitcoin investment but until when they wait? For sure it will take long time for them before they could enter or worse they could not able to start since the situation they are waiting for didn't happen. So people should forget that scenario and if they are eager to start their bitcoin investment then they should start now. There might be a chance that bitcoin would drop to $40k figure but there's still less chance for that to happen, although everything might change but let still hope for the best.

Current figure is also good to start with since we are now experiencing a price dump and there's huge chance that price recovery will happen soon. But let see what will follow on the current movement gotten by bitcoin and will acquire some since I still have funds left to spend.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Moreno233

Activity: 448
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 07, 2024, 02:28:20 PM

I am finding it difficult to understand what you mean by no strategy is 100 percent free from loss and I guess the strategy you are talking about are: lump summing, buy the Dip and DCA method. I think you are mistaking these mentioned strategy to trading strategy because the only period one can face challenge using these strategies I mentioned is when one mismanage their investment maybe investing what they can't afford to let go, not keeping reverse funds etc, can really affect an investor.

Experience is very important no doubt but when it comes to trading dude experience doesn't really work that much no matter the level or degree of experience you have in trading loss is paramount though it can help traders scale through so certain things that un-experience trader can't.
I think the point he was trying to make was that there was no strategy that does not have its disadvantages and advantages and not necessarily how he put it because the strategy with which the Bitcoin is purchased is not what lead to loss but how the investment is managed after they have been acquired is what shows the level of loss the investor will be exposing it to. We should not forget that losses in Bitcoin is only possible when we sell and it is completely something of choice to lose in Bitcoin because if you refuse to sell, your 1BTC will always remain the same quantity in your wallet. If you can just hold a little longer, the value will go higher and you will not be selling at a loss. This is the reason the investor must endeavor to buy with amount that can allow him hold longer and not be forced to sell at a loss.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Popkon6

Activity: 714
Merit: 348

View Profile
September 07, 2024, 03:10:47 PM

I think the point he was trying to make was that there was no strategy that does not have its disadvantages and advantages and not necessarily how he put it because the strategy with which the Bitcoin is purchased is not what lead to loss but how the investment is managed after they have been acquired is what shows the level of loss the investor will be exposing it to. We should not forget that losses in Bitcoin is only possible when we sell and it is completely something of choice to lose in Bitcoin because if you refuse to sell, your 1BTC will always remain the same quantity in your wallet. If you can just hold a little longer, the value will go higher and you will not be selling at a loss. This is the reason the investor must endeavor to buy with amount that can allow him hold longer and not be forced to sell at a loss.

Of course, if the investor invests in Bitcoin, he can hold it for a long time, but in this case he has to follow the DCA method. Because investors will continue to buy dips using the DCA method as they see current Bitcoin market volatility. In this an investor will invest for a long time and it will help you to keep it for a long time, usually if the investor is lazy in adopting the strategy he decides to sell the bitcoins.
So every investor should follow the DCA method if he will be able to hold Bitcoin for a long time. And he can hold the bitcoins again for as long as he wants without any problem if the DCA strategy is followed.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ruttoshi

Activity: 448
Merit: 365

Baba God Noni

View Profile
September 07, 2024, 03:29:19 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2024, 03:43:08 PM by Ruttoshi

Of course, if the investor invests in Bitcoin, he can hold it for a long time, but in this case he has to follow the DCA method. Because investors will continue to buy dips using the DCA method as they see current Bitcoin market volatility. In this an investor will invest for a long time and it will help you to keep it for a long time, usually if the investor is lazy in adopting the strategy he decides to sell the bitcoins.
So every investor should follow the DCA method if he will be able to hold Bitcoin for a long time. And he can hold the bitcoins again for as long as he wants without any problem if the DCA strategy is followed.
Using DCA method to invest in bitcoin is not a guarantee thay you will be able to hodli for long because if you DCA wrongly by not using the right amount from your discretionary income to DCA and have your emergency funds and reserve funds available, you will end up selling your bitcoin.

A rich investor can start his bitcoin investment with only lump sum from time to time and hodli for long. He would not sell any of his bitcoin till at his own will. Example is MicroStrategy who has being on bitcoin purchase through lump sum and he is still hodling those bitcoin. Using only lump sum strategy is mainly practiced by the rich because they have huge income and they can lump sum without any problem due to fat discretionary income.

An average man or poor man needs DCA, because he has little discretionary income and from there, he can use part of his discretionary income to buy little by little whenever he gets paid regularly for a very long time. DCA will also help him take advantage of the opportunities in the market due to bitcoin price fluctuation. However, a rich man can still use DCA method because DCA is for everyone.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Onyeeze

Activity: 630
Merit: 189

View Profile
September 07, 2024, 03:37:44 PM

The price of bitcoin can experience price drop at 40k and it will be under probabilities for the price to crash to the extent of going beyond 30k and 20k, if such happens many people will be disappointed at bitcoin investment and investors will not allow such thing to happen, because if bitcoin mistake fall drastically many people will say that bitcoin is a scam and that will damage the images of bitcoin, so from my understanding of bitcoin and it's values I don't think bitcoin the price will drop more than 50k, because since we experienced 70k in price and the price keep on fluctuating it never pass 50k below in price.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 10828

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 07, 2024, 05:06:23 PM

The dip is only an advantage or an opportunity for an investor to make use of by accumulating enough Bitcoin so is not bad accumulating when it is dip where it is wrong is when an investor wait for the dip before accumulating.
The strategy you are using to accumulate is the DCA strategy for it helps you to accumulate Bitcoin consistently either weekly or monthly as long as your discretionary income is intact and hodl for long 4-10 years and above.
I like your advice about buying the dip but certainly not the specification of 4-10 years, we should be flexible about this and it depends on the investor's plan and the prevailing market condition. I don't see myself HODLing my position for too long if the market is not breaking its ATH for months and even years, I would rather plan a smarter Bitcoin investment by carefully studying its condition for a while and average what it would likely do afterwards.

By that, I would have known the best place to regularly buy it when it dips and the regular place I would liquidate it when it reaches certain highs to repurchase at certain lower levels again. If such has been done since the beginning of this year I wonder how much the investor would have realized already. However, if Bitcoin can get lower to about $15,000-$20,000 again, HODLing is still good for it because the level is lower enough to give you a rest of mind and still earn well for you over time.

Again, if Bitcoin dips very well like that, I see it as pointless DCAing, and I would commit all my money to it at once in such a situation. This is to hint that DCA is smart in some market conditions but not when the market is already very cheap, what do you intend to lose in that situation?

You are correct.  I misread your actual point about proclaiming that the bitcoin price could go down another $15k to $20k.. I read it as you suggesting $15k to $20k prices to be within the realm of expectations, which surely I should have realized that even for you that is a bit overly nutso. 

Yet, even if you were talking about a drop of BTC prices by another $15k to $20k, I suppose it could have had been good for you to clarify if you were talking about dropping BTC prices from current prices (from the point that you were typing your post) or from some starting point that you would like to have had referenced.  If you were referring to starting from the ATH (of $73,794 in March) then that would hardly have had made any sense, since we had already reached that zone of a $15k to $20k drop at the time of your post, so it would hardly have had even been a prediction...anyway  (at least not any kind of bold prediction, yet sure predictions don't need to be bold in order to be predictions).

Yes.  I misread you, and likely you could have written with a bit fewer puzzles in terms of the meaning of what you were wanting to say.. and perhaps not seeming to want to get into some kind of a "gotcha" situation, since we should be attempting to share information here (and maybe battle a bit about ideas), so I hardly see any value to creating "gotcha" situations, unless you really don't want to talk about ideas.

In any event, I otherwise stand by whatever points that I made in regards to your suggesting that either BTC trading is a good idea or that selling BTC is a good strategy to accumulate more BTC.. especially for bitcoin newbies or perhaps even anyone in their first bitcoin cycle.  One of the best strategies in BTC is to largely focus on accumulating it for a decent amount of time, and frequently it takes a long time to accumulate BTC, except for some folks who are able to front-load their BTC investment because they have other assets or otherwise available cash to use for buying BTC.  An overwhelming majority of people are not so liquid (including rich people),  so an overwhelming majority of normal people take time to actually establish a meaningful position, frequently 1-4 years at minimum, yet it is probably even more common that they are going to need more than 4 years to establish a meaningful position if they might be wanting their BTC investment to help them to reach something like fuck you status or something close to that.

Surely, I am not opposed to the idea of selling BTC on the way up for guys who might have reached a status of overly accumulated bitcoin, yet even my perspective about selling BTC on the way up is merely to take profits from some of the extra accumulated bitcoin and even perhaps provide some insurance for downside BTC price movements that might come.  I don't consider any selling on the way up as a reasonable or practical method to accumulate more BTC - especially since anyone (especially normies who are not trained or experiences in trading) who determines that he does not have enough BTC would most likely be way better off to stick with accumulate BTC through buying only techniques rather than taking unnecessary and likely not productive chances with selling BTC (which may well end up as spinning wheels by selling BTC with one hand and buying BTC with the other, when the main goal should most likely be buying and accumulating BTC, and yeah normies even get mixed up with their goals, and they start to wrongly believe that their goals is to stack short-term dollars, which truly not even a good strategy, especially for folks who are ready, willing and able to establish long term BTC investment timelines).

Using DCA method to invest in bitcoin is not a guarantee thay you will be able to hodli for long because if you DCA wrongly by not using the right amount from your discretionary income to DCA and have your emergency funds and reserve funds available, you will end up selling your bitcoin.

A rich investor can start his bitcoin investment with only lump sum from time to time and hodli for long. He would not sell any of his bitcoin till at his own will. Example is MicroStrategy who has being on bitcoin purchase through lump sum and he is still hodling those bitcoin. Using only lump sum strategy is mainly practiced by the rich because they have huge income and they can lump sum without any problem due to fat discretionary income.

An average man or poor man needs DCA, because he has little discretionary income and from there, he can use part of his discretionary income to buy little by little whenever he gets paid regularly for a very long time. DCA will also help him take advantage of the opportunities in the market due to bitcoin price fluctuation. However, a rich man can still use DCA method because DCA is for everyone.

All of your points are largely correct Ruttoshi, yet you are still categorizing them in ways that are somewhat confusing, and maybe I can start with the idea that lump sum is ONLY for the rich, which is not true, even though the rich would likely have more opportunities to either have lump sums come available to them or to create situations in which lump sum could be made available to them.  Anyone is going to be able to use lump sum in events that they might come across extra cash and have to decide what they are going to do with it.  Yes, I will agree that someone who is really poor might have fewer instances in which they come across some lump sum amounts, yet sometimes poor people come across lump sum, yet they are so much not used to investing that they don't even have any plans about how to use the lump sum in terms of investing rather than other areas that they might apply their lump sum, which might not even be wrong, yet once any of us become used to investing, we may well recognize that even if we are poor sometimes we still might come across extra money that is outside of our normal income, so then we can consider how to use that extra money for investing.  So, lump sum does not so much have to do with the amount of money that comes available, but instead regarding how we might categorize it and think about how to divide it up, in the event that maybe we receive an amount that is equivalent to 1, 2, 3 or more months of our income/expenses.. So someone who is usually making $300 per month, and is investing $10 per week into bitcoin, and all of a sudden gets an extra $600 or $900, then that amount is a lump sum, even though they might choose ONLY to invest a portion of that into bitcoin.

Regarding your Saylor/MSTR example, I frequently like to characterize Saylor as employing a bit of a DCA strategy, even though he is working with large amounts and he is continuously figuring out ways to generate more available money to buy bitcoin, yet he has a kind of regularity to his BTC purchases that seem to be established around every quarter (or at least reported quarterly), so that in some sense the continuity of his behavior contributes to his regular purchases as being closer to DCA than they are to lump sum, and another thing about his BTC buying practices, he seems to want to buy BTC pretty much as soon as the money comes available, which is another characteristic of DCA... so with DCA, we are regularly buying BTC from within our discretionary income as soon as the discretionary income comes available (or that we have decided to which portion of the discretionary income is allocated towards bitcoin buying), and yeah, some folks set up their DCA regularly so that the DCA buy falls on the same day every week, yet the DCA can surely be considered as being employed within timelines of authorization. 

Don't get me wrong, even though some folks want to employ their DCA quite regularly, such as once a week, the DCA does not have to be employed exactly on that same timeline and there can be some irregularities in regards to how the DCAs are employed, and those irregularities might come based on uncertainties in cashflow including that some folks might not exactly know how much discretionary income that they have each week or maybe even each month until their pay check comes in and also after they receive a few of their expenses calculations (such as bills coming in), so they might attempt to estimate how much BTC they are going to be able to buy, but they might not feel comfortable executing actual buys until they are able to confirm the amount of their paycheck and/or the amount of certain of their expenses, yet they still might be employing DCA even though the DCA might be both irregular in the amount and irregular in regards to the exact timeline that it will become authorized (available) for buying BTC.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
ginsan

Activity: 1456
Merit: 649

View Profile
September 07, 2024, 09:11:19 PM

The price of bitcoin can experience price drop at 40k and it will be under probabilities for the price to crash to the extent of going beyond 30k and 20k, if such happens many people will be disappointed at bitcoin investment and investors will not allow such thing to happen, because if bitcoin mistake fall drastically many people will say that bitcoin is a scam and that will damage the images of bitcoin, so from my understanding of bitcoin and it's values I don't think bitcoin the price will drop more than 50k, because since we experienced 70k in price and the price keep on fluctuating it never pass 50k below in price.
You keep saying the price is falling and falling again, isn't it a big enough step to buy aggressively if the bitcoin price drops. If you are in the long-term Bitcoin accumulation stage, then the opportunity when the price drops is certainly an opportunity that you should use to buy BTC. Why do you firmly say that there are many people who are disappointed when the situation changes suddenly. I think ideally you should be more professional about what you should take advantage of when the decline occurs.

Now talking about $100k or Btc reaching $100k. Would you be satisfied if that was achieved, if yes then you are not a long-term holder, but it's up to you how you respond to it, what is clear is that BTC has a limited supply, even BTC could reach $200k someday. Patience is the key and while you are in the Btc accumulation stage, take advantage of the opportunity to buy dips and hold.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
FinePoine0

Activity: 518
Merit: 141

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
September 07, 2024, 11:31:12 PM

There was never a time when buying the dip was meant to be for those who DCA. Buying the dip is a pattern of buying and an investor who wish to lump sum or dca can as well buy the dip. Some investors rely on only buying the dip as their strategy without considering dca or any other strategy. Like i said before it all falls down to the individual risks.

The DCA method in Bitcoin should be done in such a way that by following it regularly and over a long period of time, you observe and see if a person invests $50 or $100 every week. So it ends up being $2,600 and $5,200 at the end of the year, and if you're a middle-class or low-end investor, you'll never be able to buy bitcoins with these sums together. So there are more golden opportunities to do DCA method than you ever imagined, it controls the average level on the purchase due to which every investor can be successful from it. Investors both past and present invest following this DCA method, because they must know that this DCA method is the only way to achieve success.

Buying the dip can seem to be a lot less risky since one has to wait for the bottom to buy, but what those who wait for the dip dont know is that it can be more risky when the dip never comes and they cant buy at all. Waiting for the dip will leave them no other option than to not buy at all. Now imagine that an investor has to sell off his btc for profit and wait to buy a dip that never comes while the market keeps going up is that not a huge loss for him?

Any investor prefers this DCA method strategy, the most reliable key to success with DCA method. I started doing the DCA method. But I'm willing to hold this bitcoin for a long time if I don't face any danger. I will try my best to hold it for a long time.

Investing according to the DCA method is certainly possible to succeed in investing, but investing in Bitcoin through regular investment is the most successful. This information will surely be very useful, because investing in DCA method will definitely make the new and old investors choose the simple method. But in my opinion, investing in small amounts on a weekly basis is the fastest way to achieve success. And the amount of Bitcoin will also increase significantly by the end of the year.

Tungbulu

Activity: 168
Merit: 118

RATING:⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
September 08, 2024, 12:18:25 AM

In any event, I otherwise stand by whatever points that I made in regards to your suggesting that either BTC trading is a good idea or that selling BTC is a good strategy to accumulate more BTC.. especially for bitcoin newbies or perhaps even anyone in their first bitcoin cycle.  One of the best strategies in BTC is to largely focus on accumulating it for a decent amount of time, and frequently it takes a long time to accumulate BTC, except for some folks who are able to front-load their BTC investment because they have other assets or otherwise available cash to use for buying BTC.  An overwhelming majority of people are not so liquid (including rich people),  so an overwhelming majority of normal people take time to actually establish a meaningful position, frequently 1-4 years at minimum, yet it is probably even more common that they are going to need more than 4 years to establish a meaningful position if they might be wanting their BTC investment to help them to reach something like fuck you status or something close to that.
I totally agree with your points on trading and accumulation of BTC for beginners or first-time investors.

The best strategy is generally to acquire Bitcoin in the long term in the absence of large amounts of cash, and stock. This method enable one to develop a relevant position step by step usually over a longer period of about 1 to 4 years, or even more in some cases. (As you've rightly stated)

It's very crucial to note that front-loading a BTC investment is virtually impossible for nearly anyone, even those with a great deal of capital, because of lack of liquidity. What's more realistic is the process of accumulating Bitcoin and gradually building up your portfolio over a period of time so as to avoid the risks of the market and timing.

To achieve a desired “fuck you status” or some significant financial status through BTC investment, one must be willing to be patient, remain disciplined, and devise a proper plan.
It's always crucial to:

1. State objectives and level of risk: Most people are aware of what they want and the risks they are willing to undertake in the process to get it, this should infact be the case for every investor.
2. Invest a fixed amount of money on regular bases (DCA)
3. Diversify your portfolio (if necessary, but this isn't always necessary)
4. Always stay updated on event occurrences, but remember not to act on impulse.
5. Understand and be ready for the change and instabilities in the market.

if the strategies of long-term accumulation and restraint are followed in the Bitcoin market, people may be more successful and achieve their financial objectives.

LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1873

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2024, 02:21:36 AM

I am hoping to at seehow much bitcoin price will be in 2029 and not 2025, meanwhile I am only worried about keeping focus on buying always through DCA, and lump sum if possible so that I can see the size of my bitcoin portfolio by 2029 because I am not thinking of selling a dime if bitcoin price reaches 100k.
Well I think your idea is excellent, I have basically always said one thing, when you have the opportunity to buy BTC with DCA it is an excellent method, because everything is adding and adding, especially when the price drops and if your plan is until 2029, it is a very intelligent plan, the more you accumulate the more money for the future, I believe that in 2025 the price of Bitcoin can grow a lot, it may reach $100k and pass it, but of course we have to wait to see how things are handled, because in the world there is a political scheme that basically speculative markets can be affected, as well as other fundamentals.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jewan420

Activity: 196
Merit: 104

Patience and hard work are the keys to success.

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2024, 04:41:39 AM

Can't we currently focus on buying instead of focusing on price? Of course we can. My question is why are you concerned about value in long term investments? Are you not a long term holder? I don't care how you would react to that. I think once you've committed to the long term and started saving, keep saving mate, don't make your goals shaky by focusing on value. This is detrimental to your investment.

You should have only one goal, I need to buy certain amount at certain time. No matter what the cost. Sometimes you buy less bitcoins at higher prices and sometimes you buy more bitcoins at lower prices. That's the beauty of DCA, the only effect of price here is that it gives you more/less profit. But it is almost certain that you will benefit in the long run. So don't worry at all about the price of Bitcoin. If the price drops, see it as an opportunity to make more profit.

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: