Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2026, 07:02:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 👑🏆👑BITZ.io Cryptocasino| 5 BTC Daily withdrawal | $1.5kk lvl up reward 👑🏆👑  (Read 30908 times)
Taskford
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1071


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 01:50:24 PM
 #3121

Thanks for that cheering up and I'm sure that I'd win for some other matches and only awaits for my favorite one to play again. As for searching other sports, that's also what I am doing but this time I am doing analysis for all of them when I have no confidence in them with winning the matches that I might be interested to bet with..
Yes, that is good. I am sure your lucky days will comes soon so move up from the lost is better than to feels sad. I lost yesterday bet but that is okay because I know anything can happens. We could try another match but make sure we analyze deeply and research before decide.
I am only waiting Alex Eala's match again in the Asian games but bitz doesn't have it yet. And I guess that with betting on her will recover some bucks for me from the last time that I've lost. Both of us are currently in loss but I say the same thing as what you've said to me, that the lucky days will come for both of us and we'll have to do it again even if the risk is there. I am not feeling bad and sad but it's normal to lose, no hard feelings if it does.

If I'm not wrong Bitz.io don't offer individual betting on Asian games, especially for Alex Eala. Maybe they didn't have much market here, that's why maybe they didn't include that in their betting options.

Alex is hot name in the scene and maybe Asian games is huge event. If they add that maybe that adds up some fun to those people like to bet on Asian games, particularly in tennis.

But well, it seems good for now to choose other sport. Since they still have lots of options to choose.


███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
Leahized
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 882
Merit: 257


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 02:26:52 PM
 #3122

Funny enough this was exactly what brought me to this thread. Because I just noticed that the SATs weekly tournament has ended and I didn't see this announcement before now.

But at the end of the day, nothing last forever. These past few months of the tournament was amazing and have been really enjoyable for me. I participated in several rounds, manged to win few of them on the tournament and honestly I fully enjoyed every bit of it.

After a long three days, I have the opportunity to come to this thread. However, on the 25th I placed my bet on bitz for the last time. At that time I became aware that no one other than those with loyalty level 3+ would be able to claim free SATS from the bitcoin faucet. And my assumption was that, this tournament was available for those who have been able to reach loyalty level 3.

In the end, this conclusion will come so soon that I did not think. However, this journey and these times have been wonderful. The funny thing is, I finished in 14th place once but lost it in the bet after turning it into real money. I hope, this conclusion will mark the beginning of a new event.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
iv4n
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1302


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 04:45:16 PM
 #3123

Btw, this Satoshi's Weekly Ultra Freeroll is gonna be the last!
Make sure to participate and get you share of 1.500.000 SATS Prize pool  Wink
...
I’m also looking forward to seeing other types of tournaments soon.

A big shout out to Bitz casino for organising such as amazing tournament and keeping everything running smoothly throughout the whole period. It was a fun experience for me.

I participated in almost all rounds... I wasn't lucky enough to win, but I had fun playing & trying to wager as much as possible. This was one of the better promotions, and as Lodocus wrote, I also hope we will see some new type of tournament that will be similar to this one... or, if possible, an even better one!

Well, my last tournament is not far from my best places, but at least I got some Sats, and I will use them on sports betting... With some luck, I will make more Sats and be prepared for some of the next tournaments... hopefully! Good luck to all of us.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
Nathrixxx
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 300


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 06:08:25 PM
 #3124

After a long three days, I have the opportunity to come to this thread. However, on the 25th I placed my bet on bitz for the last time. At that time I became aware that no one other than those with loyalty level 3+ would be able to claim free SATS from the bitcoin faucet. And my assumption was that, this tournament was available for those who have been able to reach loyalty level 3.

I mostly avoid running under assumption when it comes to the use of a gambling casino, I have learned to always confirm for some information on the platform and check through their ToS to be assured of the conditions that comes with any offer they are given, make us to know if eligible or not and the criterias that are required for the stages that we made have to go through before attaining qualification.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
bhadz
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3304
Merit: 645



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 08:09:35 PM
 #3125

I am only waiting Alex Eala's match again in the Asian games but bitz doesn't have it yet. And I guess that with betting on her will recover some bucks for me from the last time that I've lost. Both of us are currently in loss but I say the same thing as what you've said to me, that the lucky days will come for both of us and we'll have to do it again even if the risk is there. I am not feeling bad and sad but it's normal to lose, no hard feelings if it does.

If I'm not wrong Bitz.io don't offer individual betting on Asian games, especially for Alex Eala. Maybe they didn't have much market here, that's why maybe they didn't include that in their betting options.

Alex is hot name in the scene and maybe Asian games is huge event. If they add that maybe that adds up some fun to those people like to bet on Asian games, particularly in tennis.

But well, it seems good for now to choose other sport. Since they still have lots of options to choose.
I was able to bet on her many times but that's with the WTA. And looks like that you are right, I find it odd that I have been waiting for the bookie of the Asian games only to notice it when you have said it. There's also the same tennis event in Japan but for ATP 500 Tokyo qualification. So, maybe if there's no game for her then skipping the tournament might just be the thing for me right now and just going to watch the games from Asian games.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
lodocus
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 532
Merit: 404


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 08:54:07 PM
 #3126

I’m a little sad now that we can’t get rewards from the Bitcoin faucet or participate in SATS tournaments anymore. At least the Bitcoin faucet used to get me to log into Bitz every day to check the day’s matches and odds. I’d managed to land some good bets.

Anyway, I’m sure Bitz will be back with some great tournaments one day. They're a generous casino.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
terrific
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3010
Merit: 521


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 08:58:52 PM
 #3127

I’m a little sad now that we can’t get rewards from the Bitcoin faucet or participate in SATS tournaments anymore. At least the Bitcoin faucet used to get me to log into Bitz every day to check the day’s matches and odds. I’d managed to land some good bets.

Anyway, I’m sure Bitz will be back with some great tournaments one day. They're a generous casino.
They sure are a generous casino.
But they have to do some updates that will make their users log in not only to do such.
We will wait and see on what will be the next rewards that they have.
In the meantime, they have some games and rounds giveaways too.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
jcojci
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1974
Merit: 206


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 03:54:14 AM
 #3128

I am only waiting Alex Eala's match again in the Asian games but bitz doesn't have it yet. And I guess that with betting on her will recover some bucks for me from the last time that I've lost. Both of us are currently in loss but I say the same thing as what you've said to me, that the lucky days will come for both of us and we'll have to do it again even if the risk is there. I am not feeling bad and sad but it's normal to lose, no hard feelings if it does.
Sooner or later, Bitz could presence that especially if the match can attract much attention from the fan. You can bet on others and recover your lost and don't have to waiting and bet on her. We don't know which bet that can gives you more winning. Your lucky days will come so no need to worry and research more on the match you think you have the chance to win. Losing and win will be part on the gambling.

DPHOR
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 390



View Profile
September 29, 2026, 08:30:03 AM
 #3129

I'm not a fan of black jack but I know that game for sure. I would love to try it, but then again, I usually draw to games like slots, baccarat and roulette. $100 though is too big for me, so usually perhaps $50 is my max for now.

And again, just like today, maybe I had this winning streak, as I have made a good win in roulette. I just pick 4 numbers that I usually bet on single. And it hit!!!. So I immediately withdraw my winnings and will not play till tomorrow as I don't want to give it back to the casinos.
Of course this is what people usually say that when they win they won't gamble again so that the winning wouldn't returned back to the casino. But what you must know is that, whether today or tomorrow the casino still have a higher chances to get back what you won from them. The main thing should be reducing the amount you used to gamble could actually help but will not entirely stops you from losing back your money to the gambling site back again.
People should learn to stick with the games that often make them to win while gambling because jumping from different games could only increase your chances of losing even more higher.

Yes, that's why we should stick with our strategy and plan when we gamble. We could have a winning target, but from what I learn in years in gambling is that it might not be the best course of action.

For example, your target goal is $100 winning. And then you are very close to it, maybe winning $90. But since it's not yet on your target you continue to play until suddenly the winds has change and you started losing. So it's really better to just get out while you have that $90 already as a winning and don't try to over stretch your luck as it can change in just a blink of an eye.
Of course that is true and when going away with the said amount it's projected that there is still need to gamble next time, meaning you would still lose next when gambling, the Thing there is to gamble with the amount you can afford to lose without even fixing a target or when you have specific amount in mind to win, you could just be accumulating it gradually and using smaller amounts to gamble with it.
Over anxiety is what keeps most people are their respective positions right because they had a particular thing in mind to achieve whereby going the wrong way by losing what they aren't able to accept.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 
███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/
Cyber_warrior
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 518
Merit: 179


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 02:19:33 PM
 #3130

I see a couple of good fixtures in the nations league today, they look promising and I will be gambling on some of these games. It really been long I win with Bitz, I really hope I win something before the end of the international break. I’m thinking to gamble on England, Spain and Slovekia match, I’m thinking on play the three game win, though I would still really like to hear from anyone who feel otherwise about the game.


iv4n
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1302


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 04:08:10 PM
 #3131

I see a couple of good fixtures in the nations league today, they look promising and I will be gambling on some of these games. It really been long I win with Bitz, I really hope I win something before the end of the international break. I’m thinking to gamble on England, Spain and Slovekia match, I’m thinking on play the three game win, though I would still really like to hear from anyone who feel otherwise about the game.

Yes, the Nation League has some good games for football lovers, but there's also a EuroLeague for basketball fans... Today I decided to go for basketball games, and I have a nice parlay:



It will be tricky, but who knows. It's my all-in with Sats I got from the last tournament...

I’m a little sad now that we can’t get rewards from the Bitcoin faucet or participate in SATS tournaments anymore. At least the Bitcoin faucet used to get me to log into Bitz every day to check the day’s matches and odds. I’d managed to land some good bets.

Anyway, I’m sure Bitz will be back with some great tournaments one day. They're a generous casino.

Why can't you get rewards? The reward center is still active, maybe you need a higher level?

In all this time, they have had some pretty nice & interesting things on the site. I also hope they have something interesting in mind...


███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
lodocus
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 532
Merit: 404


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 07:45:50 PM
 #3132

I see a couple of good fixtures in the nations league today, they look promising and I will be gambling on some of these games. It really been long I win with Bitz, I really hope I win something before the end of the international break. I’m thinking to gamble on England, Spain and Slovekia match, I’m thinking on play the three game win, though I would still really like to hear from anyone who feel otherwise about the game.

Yes, the Nation League has some good games for football lovers, but there's also a EuroLeague for basketball fans... Today I decided to go for basketball games, and I have a nice parlay:



It will be tricky, but who knows. It's my all-in with Sats I got from the last tournament...

Why can't you get rewards? The reward center is still active, maybe you need a higher level?

In all this time, they have had some pretty nice & interesting things on the site. I also hope they have something interesting in mind...
I placed a lot of bets with the SATS I earned, but I think you need to bet with a different type of currency besides SATS to level up on Bitz. That’s why I haven’t been able to level up at all. If I had leveled up, I’d still be able to keep receiving the daily rewards right now. At least I can still get the rewards on Bitcoin special days.

By the way, how are your bets going? The first halves of the matches are over, and if none of your bets have lost yet, I think you have a good chance.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
bhadz
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3304
Merit: 645



View Profile WWW
September 29, 2026, 08:28:39 PM
 #3133

I am only waiting Alex Eala's match again in the Asian games but bitz doesn't have it yet. And I guess that with betting on her will recover some bucks for me from the last time that I've lost. Both of us are currently in loss but I say the same thing as what you've said to me, that the lucky days will come for both of us and we'll have to do it again even if the risk is there. I am not feeling bad and sad but it's normal to lose, no hard feelings if it does.
Sooner or later, Bitz could presence that especially if the match can attract much attention from the fan. You can bet on others and recover your lost and don't have to waiting and bet on her. We don't know which bet that can gives you more winning. Your lucky days will come so no need to worry and research more on the match you think you have the chance to win. Losing and win will be part on the gambling.
That depends on their providers and that's okay if they will not have it in the list. There are a lot of sports and even casino games that we can enjoy and have fun with in bitz. Although they have the ATPs from different countries for tennis and for now, I'll take the rest about it. Will do some of the casino games if I'd like to until I see the matches that I like to bet with, no reason to stop though but with an affordable amount that I can lose.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Taskford
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1071


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 29, 2026, 10:20:36 PM
 #3134

I am only waiting Alex Eala's match again in the Asian games but bitz doesn't have it yet. And I guess that with betting on her will recover some bucks for me from the last time that I've lost. Both of us are currently in loss but I say the same thing as what you've said to me, that the lucky days will come for both of us and we'll have to do it again even if the risk is there. I am not feeling bad and sad but it's normal to lose, no hard feelings if it does.
Sooner or later, Bitz could presence that especially if the match can attract much attention from the fan. You can bet on others and recover your lost and don't have to waiting and bet on her. We don't know which bet that can gives you more winning. Your lucky days will come so no need to worry and research more on the match you think you have the chance to win. Losing and win will be part on the gambling.
That depends on their providers and that's okay if they will not have it in the list. There are a lot of sports and even casino games that we can enjoy and have fun with in bitz. Although they have the ATPs from different countries for tennis and for now, I'll take the rest about it. Will do some of the casino games if I'd like to until I see the matches that I like to bet with, no reason to stop though but with an affordable amount that I can lose.

Good decision to rest, since its not ideal to bet on leagues that you are not familiar with.

Maybe if she's in the big stage or big international event, that time you can see her been added on the betting list. For now its good option to try their casino games, because I think this is more fun option to try on.

Eala really create huge buzz on tennis scene and it seems she's really interesting to watch.


███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
Dave1
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2184
Merit: 652



View Profile
September 30, 2026, 02:01:06 AM
 #3135

I am only waiting Alex Eala's match again in the Asian games but bitz doesn't have it yet. And I guess that with betting on her will recover some bucks for me from the last time that I've lost. Both of us are currently in loss but I say the same thing as what you've said to me, that the lucky days will come for both of us and we'll have to do it again even if the risk is there. I am not feeling bad and sad but it's normal to lose, no hard feelings if it does.
Sooner or later, Bitz could presence that especially if the match can attract much attention from the fan. You can bet on others and recover your lost and don't have to waiting and bet on her. We don't know which bet that can gives you more winning. Your lucky days will come so no need to worry and research more on the match you think you have the chance to win. Losing and win will be part on the gambling.
That depends on their providers and that's okay if they will not have it in the list. There are a lot of sports and even casino games that we can enjoy and have fun with in bitz. Although they have the ATPs from different countries for tennis and for now, I'll take the rest about it. Will do some of the casino games if I'd like to until I see the matches that I like to bet with, no reason to stop though but with an affordable amount that I can lose.

Ok, so we are back in the hype of Alex Eala in the Asian Games, LOL. She did lost to Singapore Open right? Exited in the first round.

But now this is different as she is representing her country the Philippines and for sure there are also Alex mania in Japan right now. I will have to check, but as you have said they might not have covered this tournament.

Recently, I was into other games that gives me a good winning like again, roulette and baccarat. Not that big but enough to sustain my gambling but I might have to see tennis again and bet on it.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
PERtua
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 546
Merit: 111


SIG-E27ED2D1B6


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 02:07:22 AM
 #3136

I am only waiting Alex Eala's match again in the Asian games but bitz doesn't have it yet. And I guess that with betting on her will recover some bucks for me from the last time that I've lost. Both of us are currently in loss but I say the same thing as what you've said to me, that the lucky days will come for both of us and we'll have to do it again even if the risk is there. I am not feeling bad and sad but it's normal to lose, no hard feelings if it does.
Sooner or later, Bitz could presence that especially if the match can attract much attention from the fan. You can bet on others and recover your lost and don't have to waiting and bet on her. We don't know which bet that can gives you more winning. Your lucky days will come so no need to worry and research more on the match you think you have the chance to win. Losing and win will be part on the gambling.
That depends on their providers and that's okay if they will not have it in the list. There are a lot of sports and even casino games that we can enjoy and have fun with in bitz. Although they have the ATPs from different countries for tennis and for now, I'll take the rest about it. Will do some of the casino games if I'd like to until I see the matches that I like to bet with, no reason to stop though but with an affordable amount that I can lose.

I believe the most crucial aspect here is not which matches Bitz will add to his list, but whether the gambling itself is worthwhile. When you have already lost money in a match, picking the next one you can usually get into in order to make up for those losses is fairly easy to become chasing. For those who do not follow a sport, betting only because of the availability of a matchup does not give you the reason to know the matchup. It's also essential that it remains affordable as losing a game shouldn't mean that you have to raise the stakes.

███████████    B I T L I S T        🔄 MIXERS     📈 EXCHANGES     🎰 CASINOS    ███████████
████████████████████     CATALOG CRYPTO WEBSITES #KYCFREE    ████████████████████
███████████    |   Bitcointalk Archive   |   Image Hosting   |  Currency Converter  |    ███████████
jcojci
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1974
Merit: 206


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 03:30:05 AM
 #3137

That depends on their providers and that's okay if they will not have it in the list. There are a lot of sports and even casino games that we can enjoy and have fun with in bitz. Although they have the ATPs from different countries for tennis and for now, I'll take the rest about it. Will do some of the casino games if I'd like to until I see the matches that I like to bet with, no reason to stop though but with an affordable amount that I can lose.
If you want to still bet, that is no problem and always remember only use the amount you can lose. Bitz provides so many interesting gambling games so you can choose any games you like and spend some time and enjoy the games. Yes, moving to others will be good so you don't overthink about the previous bet.

Meanwhile, Bitz.io have a "This and That" event which you can vote and discuss each day for 7 days. You can wait for next info about that and check it at their Discord https://discord.com/events/1268902535566069880/1554278448757870654

iv4n
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1302


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 05:10:44 AM
 #3138


I placed a lot of bets with the SATS I earned, but I think you need to bet with a different type of currency besides SATS to level up on Bitz. That’s why I haven’t been able to level up at all. If I had leveled up, I’d still be able to keep receiving the daily rewards right now. At least I can still get the rewards on Bitcoin special days.

By the way, how are your bets going? The first halves of the matches are over, and if none of your bets have lost yet, I think you have a good chance.

Well, I think this is one of my best sports wins in recent times:



All 7 games won... I didn't even need a system bet! And this happened now, when the Sats tournament has ended... This would be a great starting balance for wagering. Anyway, I have some money for slots & more sports bets...

Good luck to all players!


███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
lodocus
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 532
Merit: 404


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 08:55:27 PM
 #3139

Well, I think this is one of my best sports wins in recent times:



All 7 games won... I didn't even need a system bet! And this happened now, when the Sats tournament has ended... This would be a great starting balance for wagering. Anyway, I have some money for slots & more sports bets...

Good luck to all players!



Wow, I’m glad your bets paid off. Congratulations!

I thought you’d bet on the Nations League games, but it turns out you bet on the EuroLeague. Even though most of your bets seemed like sure things, getting all 7 out of 7 right is a huge accomplishment. Plus, the money you won is pretty good. Enjoy it.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
Asuspawer09
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2380
Merit: 474


Buy Bitcoin ✨


View Profile
September 30, 2026, 11:17:03 PM
 #3140

~
That is one thing with majority of people out there because they felt that jumping from one game to another gives them that chance of winning of something substantial, although they would be able to win but they could end up losing their money the more since gambling is not what guaranteed people to win at the end.
Of course, most of them could do that just to have the fun around variety of games but is fine,, this only involved spending small money that comes from them without heavily using huge amount to gamble with the hope to recover them as soon as possible.

Nothing is wrong about it we could do anything that we want anyway with our money, jumping from games to games would depend on the user, It was fun for sure, It's difficult to focus just on making money without having something fun in the end, it would be boring if you do that plus it is going to be frustrating if you are still losing on your favorite games, so it wasn't all bad that you are jumping from other games just to test it out your luck and try it if it was something entertaining.

I mean nothing is guaranteed on gambling anyway, everything just all comes to dicipline in the end as long as you know your limitations there should be no issue whatsoever since you know you have the limit and budget for it and it's now going to hurt your financial even though you lose all your budget for that session.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!