Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2026, 09:44:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159]
  Print  
Author Topic: 👑🏆👑BITZ.io Cryptocasino| 5 BTC Daily withdrawal | $1.5kk lvl up reward 👑🏆👑  (Read 30877 times)
Bitz_Casino (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 274
Merit: 40

BITZ.io Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 02:32:56 PM
 #3161

Combo Weekend 3+1 is back at Bitz!

Place 3 combo bets over the weekend and get a $10 free bet for your 4th!

Promo conditions:
🔹 At least 3 events in each combo
🔹 Minimum stake — $10 per combo
🔹 Total odds — 3.00 or higher
🔹 Period — Saturday 00:00 to Sunday 23:59 UTC

All 3 bets must be settled during the weekend. Meet the conditions and claim your guaranteed $10 free bet.

https://bitz.io/combo-weekend


Cyber_warrior
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 518
Merit: 179


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 06:02:14 PM
 #3162

Bitz Casino is fantastic, I love playing on it, everything works really well, I have never had any problem with absolutely anything, for me it is one of the best casinos I have ever used, and mind you I have played in several other really good ones as well, but the simplicity and the fact that you do not need much just to play with crypto already makes it completely unique. Long live Bitz!

Yes, this is one of the best casinos. And they constantly keep surprises for the players, which I have never seen in other casinos. A few days ago, a free tournament ended, it was the best source for customers to earn money for free. However, it was the best strategy to keep customers active and retained. Currently, such events are quiet. But internally, everything in the casino is smooth. I think, for a reputable casino, that is enough.
Honestly this is the best casino I have seen recently as well in terms promos, tournaments and bonuses they offer their users, they just know how to keep their users entertained. The most interesting part is how they give their users free SATs everyday which can be wagered and turned into real money or used to participate in tournaments. I have not seen many casinos offer all these things so that's one thing that makes Bitz casino stand out.

lodocus
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 532
Merit: 404


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 07:31:26 PM
 #3163

Bitz has been constantly updating its website over the past few weeks. Overall, I think the changes are great. New sections have been added to the homepage, and it looks like there are other things coming soon.

And overall, I think they’re improving the navigation experience on the casino site. The website feels more user friendly. I’m especially looking forward to the weekly raffle.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
Jaycoinz
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 517


God is All


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 07:38:29 PM
 #3164

Bitz Casino is fantastic, I love playing on it, everything works really well, I have never had any problem with absolutely anything, for me it is one of the best casinos I have ever used, and mind you I have played in several other really good ones as well, but the simplicity and the fact that you do not need much just to play with crypto already makes it completely unique. Long live Bitz!

Yes, this is one of the best casinos. And they constantly keep surprises for the players, which I have never seen in other casinos. A few days ago, a free tournament ended, it was the best source for customers to earn money for free. However, it was the best strategy to keep customers active and retained. Currently, such events are quiet. But internally, everything in the casino is smooth. I think, for a reputable casino, that is enough.
Honestly this is the best casino I have seen recently as well in terms promos, tournaments and bonuses they offer their users, they just know how to keep their users entertained. The most interesting part is how they give their users free SATs everyday which can be wagered and turned into real money or used to participate in tournaments. I have not seen many casinos offer all these things so that's one thing that makes Bitz casino stand out.

Well that's some interesting features on the casino. I see a lot of active promo and bonuses that the bitz team offer every now and then but haven't really gotten my account with the casino all that active, I don't know if they also post these offers on their X platform so I can actively turn on my notifications.

Funny question
Is there some kind of welcome back bonus that is given to maybe some of their active users that haven't played for some time ? I think I got this offer with chips.gg casino when I got an email notification with a Juicy offer luring me back to try out the casino 😁

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Z_MBFM
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1260
Merit: 509



View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 09:18:37 PM
 #3165

Funny question
Is there some kind of welcome back bonus that is given to maybe some of their active users that haven't played for some time ? I think I got this offer with chips.gg casino when I got an email notification with a Juicy offer luring me back to try out the casino 😁
Welcome Back Bonus is offered by many sites. They offer this type of bonus to users who gamble regularly on their platform but suddenly stop gambling and bring them back to the platform. I recently got a $50 bonus from stake. They had to email me saying that if I go back there I can claim this $50 and there is no wagering requirement. I think BITZ also offers this type of offer to users but they email it. It is a tactic to retain customers. But it is very effective. I myself went back to the platform after getting this bonus lol


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1400
Merit: 321


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 09:41:38 PM
 #3166

Funny question
Is there some kind of welcome back bonus that is given to maybe some of their active users that haven't played for some time ? I think I got this offer with chips.gg casino when I got an email notification with a Juicy offer luring me back to try out the casino 😁
Welcome Back Bonus is offered by many sites. They offer this type of bonus to users who gamble regularly on their platform but suddenly stop gambling and bring them back to the platform. I recently got a $50 bonus from stake. They had to email me saying that if I go back there I can claim this $50 and there is no wagering requirement. I think BITZ also offers this type of offer to users but they email it. It is a tactic to retain customers. But it is very effective. I myself went back to the platform after getting this bonus lol
There are also these pre activated bonuses that they offer which also sent through email or can be seen in the Bitz website through notifications. I always received these pre activated bonuses, so I guess even inactive users can also receive it as well. Since it's one of their ways to encourage users whether if it's active or inactive users to come back and play again.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
Asuspawer09
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2380
Merit: 473


Buy Bitcoin ✨


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 11:20:57 PM
 #3167

I made a bet on Germany here with a bonus i won in the games and round board




Thanks for the free bet, Bitz.io! Let's see if I can make some money  Cool

Where can i find that tab? It my first time doing sportbetting on this platform I was just kinda confuse, I bet on Sport dota 2 winning.



It disappear on my betting slip, it that supposed to happened? or something wrong happened here? where can i find the My bets tab here in the platform, there was no game history yet I'm guessing that it wasn't recorded yet since the match was still not finish but I wasn't sure if the bet go through since I can't see it on the platform that I've done the bet.

You need to bet first to see this tab.

This is the "My Bets" area

https://bitz.io/sportsbook/bets

Yeah thanks mate I've got it now. I just got confused where was my bets because I could see it anywhere and it seems like it disappear from the platform luckily I've seen your post here and you are seeing "My Bets" Tab.

Im just new on the platform I'm still getting use to it now, I lose my first bet on Sportbetting I was just betting on Dota 2 games it seems fun because I also play as well, but got my first win yesterday not bad.



Gonna more rounds today and I'm already getting a feel to it,  Goodluck!


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
jcojci
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1974
Merit: 206


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
Today at 03:44:29 AM
 #3168

The This or That event in the Bitz.io Discord channel are in Round 3 which you can vote Casino or Sportbook.

Do you join in the event? What you choose between Casino or Sportbook?



Source: https://discord.com/events/1268902535566069880/1554278448757870654





We have three matches for today so don't be late to bet. It is interesting matches, I guess so be careful to research and analyze.

#CapsLOck
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 439
Merit: 100


AntiSwap.io - NO AML/KYC EXCHANGER MONITORING


View Profile
Today at 04:57:33 AM
 #3169

Funny question
Is there some kind of welcome back bonus that is given to maybe some of their active users that haven't played for some time ? I think I got this offer with chips.gg casino when I got an email notification with a Juicy offer luring me back to try out the casino 😁
Welcome Back Bonus is offered by many sites. They offer this type of bonus to users who gamble regularly on their platform but suddenly stop gambling and bring them back to the platform. I recently got a $50 bonus from stake. They had to email me saying that if I go back there I can claim this $50 and there is no wagering requirement. I think BITZ also offers this type of offer to users but they email it. It is a tactic to retain customers. But it is very effective. I myself went back to the platform after getting this bonus lol
I believe the most effective way to get inactive players to come back is through the use of welcome bonuses but as with everything. I believe it's more about how the bonus is structured. The $50 bonus seems like a good deal. But the requirements and time limits for withdrawing the bonus and making wagers could be significant. I would always make sure to look at those things before claiming it. I am not sure if it is a bonus offered by BITZ without the need to wager or does it differ depending on the player.

Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!