Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 09:10:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 👑🏆👑BITZ.io Cryptocasino| 5 BTC Daily withdrawal | $1.5kk lvl up reward 👑🏆👑  (Read 31544 times)
God Of Thunder
aka Learn Bitcoin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1581


Need a Campaign manager? TG: t.me/GodofThunderpro


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 05:59:38 AM
 #3181

Hey guys, Bitz.io is presenting a free raffle for the community.

Prize
1st: $25
2nd: $15
3rd: $10




╔══════
  ✦ Rules:

      ⚡ You must be a Member to participate.
      ⚡ Pick a slot from 01 to 40.
      ⚡ Three winners will share $50 in Bitcoin* The prize has 2x wagering requirement. 1x wagering requirement if you use the tracking link from this thread to sign up..
      ⚡ Reward will be credited to your Bitz.io account.
      ⚡ Accounts that post only in Games and Rounds are allowed. [NEW]
      ⚡ Accounts with a valid negative tag are not allowed to participate. Do not participate with your alt account.
      ⚡ We will pick a block to find the winners. We will use bitmover's Bitcointalk Giveaway Manager to find the winners.
      ⚡ I and Bitz.io reserve the right to change the rules and disqualify participants.
      ⚡ Join ThunderGod Promotion Telegram Channel here - https://t.me/Thundergodproch
══════╝
   

Participate here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595806.0


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
jcojci
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1974
Merit: 207


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 06:37:05 AM
 #3182

I really missed opportunity to win some money with this games, it really hurts because these are good game but I messed it up with the Spain game, I gambled on both teams not to score but at the end both teams scored. Today I have made some selections and I really hope I win this game. I gambled on Germany, Netherlands and Portugal to all win today.

I still feel I took more of a risk in that Germany game, Greece is a good side and a well organized team, I just hope Germany can make a way and win this match today.
That will not be a problem because I see Bitz.io presence many matches and you can check it in the https://bitz.io/sportsbook.

With so many interesting matches, we could hope making more profits but we should remember that betting on sports is uncertainty. Our prediction couldn't always win because the situation on the field can change anytime. You should pay attention the risks you should take and don't take it too high if you can afford.

I am typically going with the tennis sports and some casual casino games that I randomly choose. Because before there was that bitz original that I've played always before until it's no longer available in my region and now it's no longer found. The gates of olympus is what I also like but somehow became unavailable in my region as well. I think find what you like to bet and don't aim for the rank up, just gamble casually.
It seems you like tennis very much. I don't know much about tennis but if I can get the data and convine me who might have a chance to win, I will place a bet. But mostly, I choose football but more selective to only the team I know.

It strange if Gates of Olympus is not available in your region. That slot game is very popular and easily to play. Maybe you can ask to supports to see what is happening.

Hey guys, Bitz.io is presenting a free raffle for the community.

Prize
1st: $25
2nd: $15
3rd: $10


Participate here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595806.0
Already joined Grin

Those who are not yet join, you can pick any of these numbers below:

Code:
4, 7, 9, 10, 13, 14, 16, 17, 26, 28, 30, 31, 32, 35, 36, 37, 38, 40

Hope I am not mistake.
Dave1
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2184
Merit: 652



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 08:07:51 AM
 #3183

The website is smooth for me and I have never experienced any problem. And about the new sections, I don't think that I've seen them because I am more focused in my bets.  Grin
What are the sections that have been added since I didn't noticed them. I mainly focus on the few specific sections and don't hover around with the other ones.
Second on you Grin
I don't check the update or the new sections and only search for the bet Grin
But I see Bitz.io maintain their services well and improves the services to be better more than before. Btw, what bet you do to increases your rank, guys? With a small bet, of course Grin
That is the question from my friend who visit to my home and ask me last night.
I am typically going with the tennis sports and some casual casino games that I randomly choose. Because before there was that bitz original that I've played always before until it's no longer available in my region and now it's no longer found. The gates of olympus is what I also like but somehow became unavailable in my region as well. I think find what you like to bet and don't aim for the rank up, just gamble casually.

I know mate, you are my tennis buddy here,  Grin. But I guess it's not that sustainable though to just bet on tennis as there are a lot of sports that we have similarities like NBA or maybe in boxing.

And now that NBA is just around the corner as we have seen pre-season games already, I might as well shift to gambling to it and then just bet on tennis occasionally as usually not much except for the year end ATP tournaments.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
bitmover
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3178
Merit: 7838


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 11:17:22 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2026, 08:54:01 PM by bitmover
 #3184

I made a bet on Germany here with a bonus i won in the games and round board




Thanks for the free bet, Bitz.io! Let's see if I can make some money  Cool

I want to share that i won this bet.

I was able to withdrawal $18 that i won from the giveaway and the bet.

It is already in my wallet. Thanks bitz.io!

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
Nathrixxx
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 300


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 05:43:06 PM
 #3185

In addition to these amazing offers, you still have a chance to participate in the ongoing raffle and take your chance at winning a share of the $50 bonus. Everything about gambling on bitz.io comes with a unique way of enjoying the game, which also provides an unforgettable gambler's experience.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
Bitz_Casino (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 277
Merit: 60

BITZ.io Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
October 05, 2026, 06:10:10 PM
 #3186

🍸 Why Does James Bond Fit So Perfectly Into a Casino?

Today is World James Bond Day — and it’s hard to imagine a place that suits Agent 007 better than a casino.
At the gaming table, Bond is still Bond: calm when the stakes get higher, unshaken when everyone else starts getting nervous, and looking as if he already knows exactly how the game will end. 😎
Maybe that’s why casino scenes have become some of the most iconic moments in the entire franchise. They have everything a good 007 story needs: a little risk, a little uncertainty, and that moment when no one at the table knows what’s coming next. 🎰

Now imagine you’ve got a seat at the same table as Bond. What game would you choose? 🎲👇


lodocus
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 532
Merit: 410


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 07:25:08 PM
 #3187

Hey guys, Bitz.io is presenting a free raffle for the community.

I entered, too. I remember winning a small amount in one of the previous raffles. I hope I’ll be lucky this time, too. Last time, I ran out of money while trying to meet the wagering requirement.

Already joined Grin

Those who are not yet join, you can pick any of these numbers below:

Code:
4, 7, 9, 10, 13, 14, 16, 17, 26, 28, 30, 31, 32, 35, 36, 37, 38, 40

Hope I am not mistake.

Thanks for the numbers. I chose 17.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
Itz-prisigold
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 309


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 07:48:59 PM
 #3188

Hey guys, Bitz.io is presenting a free raffle for the community.

I entered, too. I remember winning a small amount in one of the previous raffles. I hope I’ll be lucky this time, too. Last time, I ran out of money while trying to meet the wagering requirement.

The same here..
I've been lucky just once in winning first place on the raffle.
And I was able to meet up with the 1× wager requirement and withdraw my funds.
Hopefully I'll be lucky again in one of these days.

Already joined Grin

Those who are not yet join, you can pick any of these numbers below:

Code:
4, 7, 9, 10, 13, 14, 16, 17, 26, 28, 30, 31, 32, 35, 36, 37, 38, 40

Hope I am not mistake.

Thanks for the numbers. I chose 17.

I think you're to summit you numer on the raffle thread and not here

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Taskford
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1074


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 11:02:50 PM
 #3189

In addition to these amazing offers, you still have a chance to participate in the ongoing raffle and take your chance at winning a share of the $50 bonus. Everything about gambling on bitz.io comes with a unique way of enjoying the game, which also provides an unforgettable gambler's experience.

I think there's few spots left on the raffle posted by @God Of Thunder.

They launch so many giveaways in different channels and in fact, Bitz launch also a $1000 giveaway on X https://x.com/bitz_casino_en/status/2107111104656621754 and 10 people have chance to win $10 each.

There's lots of time to participate, since this one will end on November.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
Leahized
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 882
Merit: 257


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 09:18:20 AM
 #3190

This sounds very good, I have previously participated in a bigger event ($10,000 prize) and fortunately managed to win only once. Specifically, at that time there were 200 winners. In context, the chances of winning were comparatively much higher than this. However, it was clearly mentioned in the announcement post that the condition of 20x wagering must be fulfilled.

They launch so many giveaways in different channels and in fact, Bitz launch also a $1000 giveaway on X https://x.com/bitz_casino_en/status/2107111104656621754 and 10 people have chance to win $10 each.

But here, no such conditions are mentioned. Well, can the winners withdraw cash directly without fulfilling any kind of wagering conditions? I think, Since that's will be given as a bonus, there are certainly some conditions attached. I will participate here. However, ten winners will receive $100 each but you mistakenly mentioned $10. Lol

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
Cyber_warrior
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 518
Merit: 181


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 02:38:05 PM
 #3191

I made a bet on Germany here with a bonus i won in the games and round board




Thanks for the free bet, Bitz.io! Let's see if I can make some money  Cool

Ipanema to share that i won this bet.

I was able to withdrawal $18 that i won from the giveaway and the bet.

It is already in my wallet. Thanks bitz.io!
Congratulations mate, even after being gifted a free bet, it always difficult to put up a game a win. I don’t know how many games you put together but it really nice to see someone winning with Bitz. Also good one from Bitz for the bonus, I really hope I get to win one soon.

These bonus and free bet is really good, it really encouraging and I’m impressed. The league will be resuming soon, I hope I make some cash before then.

SeriouslyGiveaway
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 868
Merit: 276


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 03:07:14 PM
 #3192

Again Bitz.io's Tuestday Loot.

Quote
You don't need to deposit for this one 👀

Tuesday's Loot is ready in Bitcoin Rewards!

Level 3+ can claim a bonus of up to 500 USDT, depending on their loyalty level  🤩

You've got 48 hours to activate it

There is a chance of making a guess and winning $10
Guess this slot.
Quote
20,000x max win, and you're still calling it "the Christmas one" 👀

RT + guess the slot for a chance to win 10$!

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
Asuspawer09
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2380
Merit: 476


Buy Bitcoin ✨


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 03:48:05 PM
 #3193



https://x.com/bitz_casino_en/status/2106407818588811338

Check the Rewards System in Bitz, as they introduce this new program wherein their customers are being rewarded  Daily, Weekly, Monthly.

And it can level up too, and being paid in USDT.

So another program why Bitz is one of the best casinos that we have right now.

I just checked the website, and the new reward was already there, but it still wasn't functioning. Maybe tomorrow? It's still not available; that's what is written in the claiming section.

If this is something that has no wagering requirement, it seems like this is like a daily login thing, right?



So you get rewarded if you claim daily or if you are active on the platform, something like that; it's a good way to keep users online on the platform. I'm kinda confused since it was a credit-back claiming system, so does it mean that you can claim back your losses?


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
iv4n
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1302


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 05:15:59 PM
 #3194


I just checked the website, and the new reward was already there, but it still wasn't functioning. Maybe tomorrow? It's still not available; that's what is written in the claiming section.

If this is something that has no wagering requirement, it seems like this is like a daily login thing, right?

...

So you get rewarded if you claim daily or if you are active on the platform, something like that; it's a good way to keep users online on the platform. I'm kinda confused since it was a credit-back claiming system, so does it mean that you can claim back your losses?

A new "Reward Center" is there, and it's working for me from a few days ago... Pretty low amounts for claiming, but I didn't play much, so I can't really complain. I will probably make a new deposit (tonight or these days) and try to boost it a bit... I guess I will see how that works. As always, these rewards depend on our wagering... the more we play, the higher the prizes are.



Good luck to all players!



███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
bhadz
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3304
Merit: 645



View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 07:28:30 PM
 #3195

I am typically going with the tennis sports and some casual casino games that I randomly choose. Because before there was that bitz original that I've played always before until it's no longer available in my region and now it's no longer found. The gates of olympus is what I also like but somehow became unavailable in my region as well. I think find what you like to bet and don't aim for the rank up, just gamble casually.
It seems you like tennis very much. I don't know much about tennis but if I can get the data and convine me who might have a chance to win, I will place a bet. But mostly, I choose football but more selective to only the team I know.

It strange if Gates of Olympus is not available in your region. That slot game is very popular and easily to play. Maybe you can ask to supports to see what is happening.
Yes, since Alex Eala has already gained popularity, I am joining the supporters to bet on her. I'm not good at tennis though but I appreciate her bringing glory to the country and I've seen her journey a couple of years ago so, there's a direction from where she is coming from and not only supporting her this time.

I know mate, you are my tennis buddy here,  Grin. But I guess it's not that sustainable though to just bet on tennis as there are a lot of sports that we have similarities like NBA or maybe in boxing.

And now that NBA is just around the corner as we have seen pre-season games already, I might as well shift to gambling to it and then just bet on tennis occasionally as usually not much except for the year end ATP tournaments.
Yes, I'm into all of those too. The NBA games are back for the pre season but I don't think that I'll bet on those games. When the regular season is back, I'll also be putting money in it together with the PBA and the same goes with the boxing matches.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
Asuspawer09
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2380
Merit: 476


Buy Bitcoin ✨


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 07:33:53 PM
 #3196


I just checked the website, and the new reward was already there, but it still wasn't functioning. Maybe tomorrow? It's still not available; that's what is written in the claiming section.

If this is something that has no wagering requirement, it seems like this is like a daily login thing, right?

...

So you get rewarded if you claim daily or if you are active on the platform, something like that; it's a good way to keep users online on the platform. I'm kinda confused since it was a credit-back claiming system, so does it mean that you can claim back your losses?

A new "Reward Center" is there, and it's working for me from a few days ago... Pretty low amounts for claiming, but I didn't play much, so I can't really complain. I will probably make a new deposit (tonight or these days) and try to boost it a bit... I guess I will see how that works. As always, these rewards depend on our wagering... the more we play, the higher the prizes are.



Good luck to all players!


It is available again today? Or maybe I need to wager more so that I have the credit that I can get back.

I've read that the money are earned through real-money play?, does that mean I need to wager first and earn a reward with that? It seems like they are counting the bets or wager that you are doing and making a reward out of it right. So I need to play more in order to claim something here.



The no wagering requirement is just for the withdrawal but you still need to wager to get rewards.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Itz-prisigold
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 378
Merit: 309


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 07:54:48 PM
 #3197

Ship...

It is available again today? Or maybe I need to wager more so that I have the credit that I can get back.

I've read that the money are earned through real-money play?, does that mean I need to wager first and earn a reward with that? It seems like they are counting the bets or wager that you are doing and making a reward out of it right. So I need to play more in order to claim something here.



The no wagering requirement is just for the withdrawal but you still need to wager to get rewards.

No wonder that's why the reward was not available for me.
I actually visited the reward center today because I got a notification few days back from the Bitz telegram bot about a new reward center.
And I decided to see how things are and I also noticed that Bitz casino has done a lot of updates and added new games.

But to my greatest surprise nothing was available for me to claim, and I even said to myself maybe it's because I haven't used the casino for some weeks now. But seeing this makes more sense now.
So this actually means I need to make deposits and play some bets before the daily/weekly/monthly reward will be available for me.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
lodocus
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 532
Merit: 410


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 06, 2026, 09:00:06 PM
 #3198


I think you're to summit you numer on the raffle thread and not here


 Smiley

Of course, I didn't write this just to submit it here, haha. It was just a post to say thank you. I hope we'll be lucky this time, too.

If I can win the money, I’m thinking of playing a bit instead of immediately trying to meet the wagering requirement and make a withdrawal.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ███
█████████   ██

......PLAY NOW......

██   █████████
███ 
Odusko
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1778
Merit: 567


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 09:09:49 PM
 #3199


I think you're to summit you numer on the raffle thread and not here


 Smiley

Of course, I didn't write this just to submit it here, haha. It was just a post to say thank you. I hope we'll be lucky this time, too.

If I can win the money, I’m thinking of playing a bit instead of immediately trying to meet the wagering requirement and make a withdrawal.
Sure thing to do as always by not be in the haste to get your winnings off from the casino, at least if you got to a casino spending sometimes to access various features, game's and other aspects of the casino is very important, so why rushing to leave when you can actually spend more time to play and win something out from your continue gambling.
The only reason I can rush off from a new casino most especially those that I got to play on through some bonuses winnings and I get lucky to win a few bucks while playing, I won't want to cash out rather I may take a few days break and leaving my funds on the casino till I get back.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
terrific
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3010
Merit: 521


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 10:03:29 PM
 #3200

A new "Reward Center" is there, and it's working for me from a few days ago... Pretty low amounts for claiming, but I didn't play much, so I can't really complain. I will probably make a new deposit (tonight or these days) and try to boost it a bit... I guess I will see how that works. As always, these rewards depend on our wagering... the more we play, the higher the prizes are.



Good luck to all players!
Good luck to you!
And I think that the reward there is depending on the amount of wagers a user has made.
Keep us updated and if something new has appeared on that after you made the deposit.

It is available again today? Or maybe I need to wager more so that I have the credit that I can get back.

I've read that the money are earned through real-money play?, does that mean I need to wager first and earn a reward with that? It seems like they are counting the bets or wager that you are doing and making a reward out of it right. So I need to play more in order to claim something here.

The no wagering requirement is just for the withdrawal but you still need to wager to get rewards.
It really has to be real money play and just as I think, it really depends on the wager we've made or deposit.
I am unsure about that and I guess it's best to ask the support for this because it's different on my rewards center.
And take note of the expiry because I've wasted a lot of those unclaimed rewards.

███ 
███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀
Bitz.io███ ████████▄████▄▄▄█████▄▄
██████▄████████▀▀██▀▀
█████▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█
███████████▄▀▀███
████████████████▐▌
████████████████▐▌
███▄▄█████▄▄█▄▄█████▄▄
█▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██
███████████████████████
▀██
█████████████████████▀
█▀████
█████████████████▀
███▀▀████▀▀██▀▀█████▀▀
98%
RTP
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████
██████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
HIGH
ODDS
 ████ PLAY NOW   ███
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!