Welcome to the NFL Pick-Em Prediction Pool Discussion Thread.
For signup information please see here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5507483.0Thanks to
Sportsbet.io for sponsoring our competition for the 2024 season.
The pool will use the Sleeper.com app to place your weekly predictions which start on Thursday night of opening weekend.
The contest will extend through the NFL season and post-season, culminating with the Super Bowl.
Sleeper makes entering your predictions very simple, and doesn't take more than a few minutes.
The rules to play are simple; pick the teams that you think will beat the spread prediction for that week's matchup.
Picking against the spread is a little more complex than simply picking the winner, and adds to the challenge.
Predictions will be made for all NFL weekly matches, up to 16 matches per week.
At the end of the contest, the participant with the most points (i.e. highest number of accurate predictions) wins the competition.
The number of winners will be determined by the number of participants.
Man, I really appreciate you picking this to report on the NFL Pick-Em Prediction Pool. Using Sleeper.com sounds so easy to do our weekly forecast. It's nice knowing the app was made easier for use and it helped keep our attention on the choices instead of complicated settings to deal with.
I really want to participate in this competition. It's so cool to have a platform that allows us to easily follow up on our predictions and stay active throughout the full course of the NFL season. Of course, the shortening of the spread would then add an additional component that can make it even more exciting. And it would challenge us to test our prediction skills in new ways.
Congratulations to Sportsbet.io for sponsoring this pool during the year; their sponsorship is deeply appreciated, and it does give additional motivation to the competition. I'd like to see how the season goes and especially compete with everyone for first place.
Oh come on, this NFL app thing didn't remind me to make picks, so I missed Friday, hope everyone else remembers to put the rest in. entebah, of course, remembered, and got the point. I've gone all in on +handicaps now. This will be my week, I guarantee it.
Any of you guys interested in Champions League (the real football, that is)?
I am at the same boat. Made option ruined for Friday since app wouldnt remind me. Well understand pain Always hurts when that happens. Hope all make their choice in time. Kudos to entebah for staying on top and grabbing those spots!
I joined +Full handicap this week, so hope it's my opportunity now. We expect to maintain the pace and take up a lot of very tough things!
Anyway, Is anybody in the Champions League? I will be glad to discuss comparisons if there are merits in any way.
Oh come on, this NFL app thing didn't remind me to make picks, so I missed Friday, hope everyone else remembers to put the rest in. entebah, of course, remembered, and got the point. I've gone all in on +handicaps now. This will be my week, I guarantee it.
Any of you guys interested in Champions League (the real football, that is)?
You had me thinking I missed a game too when you said "Friday."

#ThursdayNightFootball #TimeZonesMatter
I would say timezone but I already saw the hashtag XD Good game everyone