Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:49:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 [525] 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893540 times)
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 07:13:56 PM

I would like to make a suggestion:

Change the OP title from:

[NLG] Guldencoin.com — D E L T A

to

[ANN][NLG] Guldencoin | Netherlands | Nocks.nl | Bittrex - Bleutrade - LiteBit

I dont know what DELTA means, but if it's important:

[ANN][NLG] Guldencoin | Netherlands | Nocks.nl | Bittrex - Bleutrade - LiteBit | D E L T A

imo you can leave Netherland out because the coin get an international character more and more.

maybe something like:

[ANN][NLG] Guldencoin | D E L T A | Nocks.nl | Bittrex - Bleutrade - LiteBit

I agree, I think Guldencoin should be more than just a national currency in the Netherlands and have international applications as well

Eventually Guldencoin will be more than a national currency however at this time our main focus is the Netherlands and should always be the Netherlands.
Our country needs a strong established cryptocoin as a counterparty that is not influenced by foreign marketsand can compete against the Euro if it ever may go wrong.

The Netherlands is the country for innovation, fintech and adaption.
Just take a look at Digibyte and The House of Bluejeans, Tofugear from HongKong came here to implement their product in the Netherlands.
Just take a look at Guldencoin and the massadaption of stores in a very short time.

We need to build up our stronghold here in the Netherlands and from there it will go like an oil spill to Belgium, Germany, Luxemburg and the rest of Europe.
It should come as no suprise when in 10 years foreign tourists will rather pay with Guldencoin rather than with the Euro or Bitcoin.

Great points.

I understand the people who want to see NLG used internationally, because right now is one of the best altcoins and probably the best countrycoin.

But you need to understand that are other countrycoins and altcoins.

The Netherlands is the country for innovation, fintech and adaption. But the technology arrives everywhere.

If you ask someone in Spain if he prefers to use GuldenCoin or PesetaCoin, he will probably choose Pesetacoin. Not because of the technology. Just because of the name.

Same will happen with Germany (DEM), United Kingdom (SLG), Ireland (IRL), Iceland (AUR), etc etc.

You're about 6 months/1year ahead of them. But it doesnt mean you gonna be sucefull in those countries.

You gonna be sucefull in Netherlands and you should focus on that.

Of course, that includes make easier for your Dutch users to expend their NLG worldwide

Jero

Activity: 638
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 07:31:42 PM

I would like to make a suggestion:

Change the OP title from:

[NLG] Guldencoin.com — D E L T A

to

[ANN][NLG] Guldencoin | Netherlands | Nocks.nl | Bittrex - Bleutrade - LiteBit

I dont know what DELTA means, but if it's important:

[ANN][NLG] Guldencoin | Netherlands | Nocks.nl | Bittrex - Bleutrade - LiteBit | D E L T A

imo you can leave Netherland out because the coin get an international character more and more.

maybe something like:

[ANN][NLG] Guldencoin | D E L T A | Nocks.nl | Bittrex - Bleutrade - LiteBit

I agree, I think Guldencoin should be more than just a national currency in the Netherlands and have international applications as well

Eventually Guldencoin will be more than a national currency however at this time our main focus is the Netherlands and should always be the Netherlands.
Our country needs a strong established cryptocoin as a counterparty that is not influenced by foreign marketsand can compete against the Euro if it ever may go wrong.

The Netherlands is the country for innovation, fintech and adaption.
Just take a look at Digibyte and The House of Bluejeans, Tofugear from HongKong came here to implement their product in the Netherlands.
Just take a look at Guldencoin and the massadaption of stores in a very short time.

We need to build up our stronghold here in the Netherlands and from there it will go like an oil spill to Belgium, Germany, Luxemburg and the rest of Europe.
It should come as no suprise when in 10 years foreign tourists will rather pay with Guldencoin rather than with the Euro or Bitcoin.

Great points.

I understand the people who want to see NLG used internationally, because right now is one of the best altcoins and probably the best countrycoin.

But you need to understand that are other countrycoins and altcoins.

The Netherlands is the country for innovation, fintech and adaption. But the technology arrives everywhere.

If you ask someone in Spain if he prefers to use GuldenCoin or PesetaCoin, he will probably choose Pesetacoin. Not because of the technology. Just because of the name.

Same will happen with Germany (DEM), United Kingdom (SLG), Ireland (IRL), Iceland (AUR), etc etc.

You're about 6 months/1year ahead of them. But it doesnt mean you gonna be sucefull in those countries.

You gonna be sucefull in Netherlands and you should focus on that.

Of course, that includes make easier for your Dutch users to expend their NLG worldwide

Succesfull in the Netherlands, yes, and we focus on that.

6 months/1year ahead of (other) country coins? Not really, because most of them were already there when Guldencoin started at 4th april of 2014  Wink You got the message?

Anyway, welcome to this forum @Rw13enlib88  Hope to see you more often here to discuss stuff like this  Cool

https://www.guldenweb.com - Het laatste nieuws over Gulden
Svener

Activity: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 07:58:17 PM

Is there a good chance prices will stay where they are after the reward change. Reason I ask is because I want to buy some more coins after I submit my income tax returns next month and receive some money back.

300 blocks are found daily. 300 * 100 = 30 000 * 0.00000300 = 0.09 btc worth of supply at these prices instead of additional 1 btc worth of supply entering the market every day. This does not mean prices will rise 10 times because there is already over 250 million in supply and traders will take profits at 350-400 sat. Worst case there "might" be a spike in price to 600 and it will level at around 450 after dumps from short term investors.

The above is my expectations over the next 3 months.

I want to recall my above prediction on price. There is just too much other things happening with this coin and I don't want to be accused of inaccuracies.

It's quite inpredictable for sure.

I just can't make a bet which way all this goes. All I hope for now is a good representation of all current developments in the price which may lead to an increase of people really using Guldencoin in daily life and market stabilisation at some point.

It will be impossible to tell the effect of this, multi pools dominate the network 90%. This means at these prices 27 bitcoin was needed to keep it level every month, but the price did fall from just over 400 to 300 after DELTA. With the block rewards change it means 3 btc a month. From what I am reading there will be much more community mining power starting after the reward change and the pendulum will switch from multi pool dominating to community users getting more coins. This could mean only 1.5 btc being dumped by multipools monthly at a price of 300.

24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 08:02:54 PM

^^ People love it!
We are getting allot of attention right now in the news.  The mayor of Zoetermeer knows about Digibyte and Guldencoin now because of the interview,
Many merchants want to try new things, Bitcoin and the blockchain is hot news and we are breaking barriers and building bridges!

Let's wait for next month when i finish the meeting with 60+ merchants  Cool

60+ merchants? Wow, you gonna bring it in on an MKB-meeting or something?

I have been in contact with almost all the merchants in my street in the last months, With all the media attention i have now with my store this is the perfect time to get this going.
We are planning a meeting for all the merchants that are intrested in accepting Digital currency, Litepaid will join me that evening. (Litepaid office is like a 10 minute walk for us and i really need to give Litepaid a big thumbs up for all the support.)

Everything is coming allong very nice Smiley

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
Jero

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 08:08:07 PM

^^ People love it!
We are getting allot of attention right now in the news.  The mayor of Zoetermeer knows about Digibyte and Guldencoin now because of the interview,
Many merchants want to try new things, Bitcoin and the blockchain is hot news and we are breaking barriers and building bridges!

I have been in contact with almost all the merchants in my street in the last months, With all the media attention i have now with my store this is the perfect time to get this going.
We are planning a meeting for all the merchants that are intrested in accepting Digital currency, Litepaid will join me that evening. (Litepaid office is like a 10 minute walk for us and i really need to give Litepaid a big thumbs up for all the support.)

First of all: amazing and courageously initiative!

Are you on your own or do you have/want help with all this exciting work you are doing. I ask you because maybe more people want to get involved and this way you can set the door open  Wink

In the meantime I really like to follow all events to write news items for GuldencoinWeb if that is possible  Wink

Svener

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:09:13 PM

^^ People love it!

The only issue I see with litepaid is they have really bad coins that might benefit from all your efforts as the merchants at any stage could add a coin like EFL. This is something to think about and maybe discuss with litepaid.
Jero

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 08:14:21 PM

^^ People love it!

The only issue I see with litepaid is they have really bad coins that might benefit from all your efforts as the merchants at any stage could add a coin like EFL. This is something to think about and maybe discuss with litepaid.

This does NOT count for offline merchants. It is the promotion of the shops themselves that count.

pijpenstelen

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:15:20 PM

^^ People love it!

EFL still on litepaid?

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
Svener

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:19:37 PM

^^ People love it!

EFL still on litepaid?

https://www.litepaid.com/coins

24hralttrade just make sure your efforts are not made in vain because if other coins get added it will diminish the effect for DGB and NLG.
Frais

Activity: 246

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:23:49 PM

(Litepaid office is like a 10 minute walk for us and i really need to give Litepaid a big thumbs up for all the support.)

They smell the opportunity to indirectly cross sell other coins  Wink
Jero

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 08:25:04 PM

Next time I just scream in the desert.

... is there a desertcoin also already?

pijpenstelen

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:31:19 PM

^^ People love it!

Congratulations on getting this together, both DGB and NLG communities owe you a debt of gratitude.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
24hralttrade

Activity: 756

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 08:36:32 PM

^^ People love it!

EFL still on litepaid?

https://www.litepaid.com/coins

24hralttrade just make sure your efforts are not made in vain because if other coins get added it will diminish the effect for DGB and NLG.

Offcourse we will, Me,Jared (Founder Digibyte) and Tofugear team have been meeting with Litepaid several times.
We use Litepaid for the Omnichannel platform in my store and we are sure they handle this job very proffesional.

In the near future we might need some help with things but i'm sure we can nock(s) on the door over here Smiley

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
pijpenstelen

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:39:14 PM

(Litepaid office is like a 10 minute walk for us and i really need to give Litepaid a big thumbs up for all the support.)

They smell the opportunity to indirectly cross sell other coins  Wink

Business , money . Who cares if they have a scam coin added in there list. What a joke but we don't have another option. Angry Sad

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
pijpenstelen

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:42:32 PM

I hope the merchants prefer to use the new updates of Nocks since it's very consumer friendly (only 0.25 percent transaction costs for Guldencoin payments) and because it's exclusive to Guldencoin. I agree with the other posters that other coins should not benefit from these developments, many of them are untrustworthy PnD coins with no future, I'd keep it exclusively within the realm of DigiByte and Guldencoin... Wink

Merchants can't use Nocks. Only litepaid.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
Jero

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 08:46:07 PM

Just look at the 24 hour volume of other coins than Bitcoin, Litecoin, Darkcoin and Guldencoin at Litebit. It's a full 0 % EVERY day. So why bother?

Laatstehalte

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:54:14 PM

Just look at the 24 hour volume of other coins than Bitcoin, Litecoin, Darkcoin and Guldencoin at Litebit. It's a full 0 % EVERY day. So why bother?

With EFL someone called psychoticboy from the Dutch bitcoin embassy holds 50%(excluding premine) of the EFL so no way EFL getting removed off litepaid. More chance of NLG being removed.
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:54:49 PM

https://community.guldencoin.com/t/guldencoin-promotie-via-youtube/1186

Is there anyone who can help Meije with video editing? Great idea for promoting Guldencoin (see link)

I thought there was a new update coming next week concerning Nocks for merchants or something like that...

20th of august, Buerra said.
Laatstehalte

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 09:01:40 PM

^^ People love it!

Congratulations on getting this together, both DGB and NLG communities owe you a debt of gratitude.

+1000! This is what is needed for digital currencies to go mainstream.
Jero

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 09:04:14 PM

^^ People love it!

+1000! This is what is needed for digital currencies to go mainstream.

yes, this is what we need... people embrace digital currencies!!!

Pages: « 1 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 [525] 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: