Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:14:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 [488] 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893540 times)
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:26:08 AM

As per my personal charts for guldencoin I believe we are going towards the cycle low of around 230-250 where we will see major support at those values and a reverse trend back to 400-500 range by the end of the year.

price is down :-(

The price changes are due to the huge increase in supply, now that more blocks are being generated again, there is nothing really that can be done about that other than to increase demand.

My observation is that a price of 200-250 will be where supply and demand meet up and already at this price level this coin is by far the best value for money. I challenge anyone to suggest a better alt coin right now at this price.

Cryptos are still in the baby phase, Doge is trading at 80 with close to 100 billion coins. This coin will never see 1/50th of that amount after all coins have been mined out and doge has about 2000 active users at most!
Every investment is a risk but hell at these prices guldencoin has got to be one of the best. Stop worrying about the price you should all know how fast things change in cryptos.

I am not complaining. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bluestreet
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:41:01 AM

In 2 months I expect to see more hashing power come to guldencoin. 2 of the largest scrypt coins are about to go through a halving and if the price goes back to even 500 like litesire suggested we will be over 15 GH/s on the network. Miners are going to need to search for a new coins soon. Based on the below I don't think Multi Algo is in the coins best interests and really happy that the developers have changed their minds on this.

http://cryptocoinstats.com/supplytracker.php?s=tt
Svener

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:34:04 PM

In 2 months I expect to see more hashing power come to guldencoin. 2 of the largest scrypt coins are about to go through a halving and if the price goes back to even 500 like litesire suggested we will be over 15 GH/s on the network. Miners are going to need to search for a new coins soon. Based on the below I don't think Multi Algo is in the coins best interests and really happy that the developers have changed their minds on this.

http://cryptocoinstats.com/supplytracker.php?s=tt

great link. Unless there price doubles of course. So even doge coin will be producing far less then guldencoin. Going to watch there price carefully.
Jero

Activity: 638

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 02:02:31 PM

Just donated 5000 Guldencoin from the donation wallet of GuldenFunding for the Villa Ticca Fundraiser project.
Last call for donations, thank you  Smiley

Villa Ticca Fundraiser

Villa Ticca offers underprivileged children in Ecuador a safe place. For this project we want to raise funds that we can donate to a project from Villa Ticca where kids learn and experience how important healthy nutrition is.

Donations can go here directly GMAjaTBV1nNWuPnixmbJctW9xLKRskRbxH (http://guldenfunding.com/)

https://www.guldenweb.com - Het laatste nieuws over Gulden
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 09:45:05 PM

Still remorse about lost Guldencoins in my mobile wallet. Apparently, the backup didn't work as intended after my mobile involuntary crashed. Only about €100 though, so I will get over it. Given the marketing of this Coin and the superb positioning in tech heavy Netherlands, this coin has a good chance of some follow through.

Once price gets lower, I may buy new.

Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:48:32 AM

Still remorse about lost Guldencoins in my mobile wallet. Apparently, the backup didn't work as intended after my mobile involuntary crashed. Only about €100 though, so I will get over it. Given the marketing of this Coin and the superb positioning in tech heavy Netherlands, this coin has a good chance of some follow through.

Once price gets lower, I may buy new.

That sucks but with guldencoin you have a long time to get in cheap prices like this because the devs creating lots of coins. 1.68 billion in 40 years
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:14:23 AM

A couple guys from the guldencoin community went out to meet up with the people involved with OnsBasisinkomen (basic income initiative group) which we donated too last month.
The video was done on the spur of the moment but was great to show the power of guldencoin even out in nature. Smiley

Google translated below:

https://community.guldencoin.com/t/een-guldencoin-shirt-kopen-met-nlg/1118

Yesterday I went with Buerra went to the feast of OnsBasisinkomen.
That is simply a Groningen has collected 12,000 euros and allows himself
each month € 1,000 paid as a form of probation with a basic income.

This was a good opportunity for a workshop on digital money, and we have
in a cozy setting with a small number of people talk and discussion
about digital money and the possibilities and opportunities thereof.

Lykle de Vries was present and told us some interesting things about
the origin of money, and the technology behind bitcoin.

At the end of this group discussion he expressed an interest in Guldencoinshirt
Roel had taken. When he asked whether he could have answered Roel directly
with "Yes, 5 Guldencoin" (He had received shortly before 250NLG Roel).

Nice to see in practice how something is sold Guldencoin, therefore this is also
recorded and posted online! Watch the video below:

https://vimeo.com/132014489

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
Luuk

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:31:41 PM

As per my personal charts for guldencoin I believe we are going towards the cycle low of around 230-250 where we will see major support at those values and a reverse trend back to 400-500 range by the end of the year.

price is down :-(

The price changes are due to the huge increase in supply, now that more blocks are being generated again, there is nothing really that can be done about that other than to increase demand.

My observation is that a price of 200-250 will be where supply and demand meet up and already at this price level this coin is by far the best value for money. I challenge anyone to suggest a better alt coin right now at this price.

Cryptos are still in the baby phase, Doge is trading at 80 with close to 100 billion coins. This coin will never see 1/50th of that amount after all coins have been mined out and doge has about 2000 active users at most!
Every investment is a risk but hell at these prices guldencoin has got to be one of the best. Stop worrying about the price you should all know how fast things change in cryptos.

Respect. Looks like the price is headed under 250, will put some buy orders up later today, people getting into bitcoin because of Greece.
TomPetty

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:05:02 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 03:19:53 PM by TomPetty

When I first took at look at guldencoin a few months back I thought what a great currency. Logic was telling me that usage was key to success and guldencoin hasn't disappointed, I am not angry that the price of this coin has fallen but I am worried about what people in the alt coin industry are really after? Is it bitcoin, is it fiat profit or something else? The coins that have the most short term success appear to be the ones you least expect as they are dead end coins with not much future.

Is there any reason for the constant drop in price of a coin that is far beyond others in real world usage and community development, if the alt coin industry is just about pumping and dumping low supply coins with gimmicky features then I will just stick to bitcoin as guldencoin is proof people aren't really cared about change and usability. It's just greed.

danijel

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:37:34 PM

Dont worry about the price, Smiley
Just take a time and you wil be happy Smiley
Litesire

Activity: 458

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:55:01 PM

Investors like Warren Buffet and Pena would be buying at these prices . You never know when the bottom will hit but does it matter if you in it for long term?

My charts do show 230 bottom but that excludes emotion Wink

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:25:10 PM

When I first took at look at guldencoin a few months back I thought what a great currency. Logic was telling me that usage was key to success and guldencoin hasn't disappointed, I am not angry that the price of this coin has fallen but I am worried about what people in the alt coin industry are really after? Is it bitcoin, is it fiat profit or something else? The coins that have the most short term success appear to be the ones you least expect as they are dead end coins with not much future.

Is there any reason for the constant drop in price of a coin that is far beyond others in real world usage and community development, if the alt coin industry is just about pumping and dumping low supply coins with gimmicky features then I will just stick to bitcoin as guldencoin is proof people aren't really cared about change and usability. It's just greed.

Guldencoin need to get on more exchanges to be taken more serious. Bittrex is not good because it show distribution tab and it scare investors. You should consider Chinese investors getting guldencoin, chinese investors who will travel to Netherlands for business and pleasure. Get listed on btc38 and coin will increase double in price in 24hrs.
SuicidalTendencies

Merit: 100

Crowdsale: Saturday, Aug 12, 2017

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 05:41:22 AM

I am at a loss for words @ what is happening with guldencoin, it doesn't make any sense but it looks like alts are meant for scams and pumps and dumps and not for real world adoption. For goodness sakes even flappycoin is ahead on coinmarketcap.  Sad
Just let the price fall to 50 and be done with it!

Did the founders leave the coin or what has caused this loss in confidence?

Bluestreet
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:44:06 AM

I am at a loss for words @ what is happening with guldencoin, it doesn't make any sense but it looks like alts are meant for scams and pumps and dumps and not for real world adoption. For goodness sakes even flappycoin is ahead on coinmarketcap.  Sad

Litecoin and Doge are halving soon, bitcoin price is rallying over Greece news and other coins are getting pumped on btc38 exchange. All very negative for guldencoin and price can't be blamed on anyone. The coin is headed in the right direction even if the price falls back to 50, for those with short memories the price rallied from 60 to 1900 in less then 2 months last year and even though that is not a good thing for the coin it just shows how moods can change in the alt coin world. Stop focusing the price and put more effort into marketing the coin.

The only negative I can bring up is Rijk and /GeertJohan not being active on the forums they created for the coin, I only browse those forums so not a big deal for me but it did upset some people in the community after the forum change.
Luuk

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:12:43 AM

Investors like Warren Buffet and Pena would be buying at these prices . You never know when the bottom will hit but does it matter if you in it for long term?

My charts do show 230 bottom but that excludes emotion Wink

Put a buy order at 200 , hope you a little off on your prediction! Will buy more if it goes under 200.
WaterLooDown
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:16:56 AM

Litecoin and Doge are halving soon, bitcoin price is rallying over Greece news and other coins are getting pumped on btc38 exchange. All very negative for guldencoin and price can't be blamed on anyone. The coin is headed in the right direction even if the price falls back to 50, for those with short memories the price rallied from 60 to 1900 in less then 2 months last year and even though that is not a good thing for the coin it just shows how moods can change in the alt coin world. Stop focusing the price and put more effort into marketing the coin.

The only negative I can bring up is Rijk and /GeertJohan not being active on the forums they created for the coin, I only browse those forums so not a big deal for me but it did upset some people in the community after the forum change.

Hey Blue and welcome TomPetty,

Rijk is busy moving into his new home, for the last month he had to renovations before being able to make the move so has been more inactive in June but will be a lot more active from next month again. Geert has also started a new job and will have a lot more time when he is settled in. Geert is still maintaining all services he has put up for guldencoin.

BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:21:03 AM

We have a lot of NLG mined and instadumped. That is why we see lower rates. Plus, services as paysafegulden are still offline, making it hard to move Euro's into NLG easily.
ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 08:22:44 AM

Guys rome isn't build in a day..

Time will come when new updates take place and PoS is a fact.

Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:26:39 AM

It is incredible that after more than a year of grinding and developing most of you still base price at the foundation of your opinion of Guldencoin.

Decrease in price can be attributed to many things:

- The coin is being used, most people that get paid in NLG still sell back to get EUR and/or BTC
- Mining pools mine most of the daily take and instasell
- Not enough people buying up, all waiting for lower price to get in to get MORE NLG
- Guldenbuy offline, which accounted for about 6-8 BTC buy support (will be back soon)
- Halving periods of LTC and DOGE, so people sell other stakes to get another position there

The value of Guldencoin in pairing with BTC or EUR doesn't matter, at the end of the day all that matters is the value of Guldencoin as a currency.

Look at yourself and how you can do more. Less whining and pointing fingers and more doing and getting shit done.
WaterLooDown
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:20:26 AM

It is incredible that after more than a year of grinding and developing most of you still base price at the foundation of your opinion of Guldencoin.

Decrease in price can be attributed to many things:

- The coin is being used, most people that get paid in NLG still sell back to get EUR and/or BTC
- Mining pools mine most of the daily take and instasell
- Not enough people buying up, all waiting for lower price to get in to get MORE NLG
- Guldenbuy offline, which accounted for about 6-8 BTC buy support (will be back soon)
- Halving periods of LTC and DOGE, so people sell other stakes to get another position there

The value of Guldencoin in pairing with BTC or EUR doesn't matter, at the end of the day all that matters is the value of Guldencoin as a currency.

Look at yourself and how you can do more. Less whining and pointing fingers and more doing and getting shit done.

I just want to point out those users who buy from guldenbuy aren't traders but end users and the most important component of the guldencoin ecosystem. They use the coin and buy back in, unfortunately 2 payment options are down so the loop has been temporarily disrupted causing more price pressure. I have even suggested that we hold off on starting the national campaign until these sites are back online or people won't get a good first impression if they can't buy in easily. Litebit is still a option for users to get in via other payment methods.

Pages: « 1 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 [488] 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: