Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 [527] 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893540 times)
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 10:49:58 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2015, 11:03:38 AM by veertje

Can't he create a payment processor just for guldencoin so merchants can be added

I think the announcement of Nocks Niffty on 20th of august, will have to to with that.  Wink Also Nocks Pay is prepared for, for the fysic stores.

Quote from: Buerra, post:1, topic:1155
Nocks gaat op 20 augustus met Nocks Nifty WooCommerce komen en bereid zich vast voor op Nocks Pay. Nocks Pay gaat fysieke merchants van dienst zijn met snelle betaaldiensten. We gaan merchants dus allerlei handige tools aanbieden waarmee ze accountloos en probleemloos Guldencoin en Bitcoin kunnen accepteren in hun (fysieke) winkel.

Koersen in NLG en BTC worden gebaseerd op de EUR-winkelwaarde te betalen tegen de actuele wisselkoers + maximaal 1% transactiekosten.

Nocks Pay = keuze voor ondernemer acceptatie Bitcoin en/of Guldencoin, gebruiker altijd mogelijkheid met beide te betalen ongeacht welke van de twee munten de ondernemer wil ontvangen.
  Cool
24hralttrade

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Community Liaison,How can i help you?

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 11:04:44 AM

Just look at the 24 hour volume of other coins than Bitcoin, Litecoin, Darkcoin and Guldencoin at Litebit. It's a full 0 % EVERY day. So why bother?

With EFL someone called psychoticboy from the Dutch bitcoin embassy holds 50%(excluding premine) of the EFL so no way EFL getting removed off litepaid. More chance of NLG being removed.

I spoke to litepaid, they going to be removing NLG at the end of August and keep EFL. Better dump coins fast!!!!

No they do not Smiley

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 11:12:12 AM

I spoke to litepaid, they going to be removing NLG at the end of August and keep EFL. Better dump coins fast!!!!

No they do not Smiley

Trackcoins is just a troll Wink

https://youtu.be/plcvPqTqk80
MaNI

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 11:32:07 AM

Don't worry so much about what other coins are doing/saying Smiley

Just keep focusing on positive ways to move this coin forward, people are not stupid they will recognise which coins are the leaders and which are the followers and only the leaders will remain in the long term.
sven22

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 11:35:25 AM

Any possibility we get some group moderators to keep this topic clean? Anyone ever contacted the Bitcoin forum owners about this? Or are there any mods here? Otherwise we should appoint some more in my opinion.

Keep it clean and real guys, also please stop hammering on EFL.. It is not necessary, here we talk about Guldencoin.

NLG Donations: GarNBSDLovSQgPKqhLSiSwGes85VrESgto
investeerder

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 11:39:09 AM

Just keep focusing on positive ways to move this coin forward, people are not stupid they will recognise which coins are the leaders and which are the followers and only the leaders will remain in the long term.

I never did congratulate you on a job well done for the 0.1 update. New wallet working on windows 10.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 11:40:42 AM

Couldn't have said it better myself.

And the reason we're seeing these weird posts is because we have so much going on. Positive news always attracts a certain amount of envy.

@24alttrade how do people react when you tell them about Guldencoin? I can imagine people will be triggered by the word 'gulden'?
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 12:05:02 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2015, 12:25:11 PM by 24hralttrade

And the reason we're seeing these weird posts is because we have so much going on. Positive news always attracts a certain amount of envy.

@24alttrade how do people react when you tell them about Guldencoin? I can imagine people will be triggered by the word 'gulden'?

We have not been telling the customers about Guldencoin and Digibyte,  The merchants love the idea and have been looking for something cool that could have the potential to get people hyped and excited.

I have told the merchants that accepting Digibyte and Guldencoin will be free for the first 500 transactions, I will pay this as a introduction so i can say to them, The costs to start accepting Digital currency is €0, No contract and no costs so why not try it?

When we have more merchants in the street i want to spread the news and i can already tell you guys that we have some support coming from the mayor of Zoetermeer and all his minions  Grin

I don't know if i told this already but i did a interview last week, The video and interview will be used internally and viewed to the mayor.
Offcourse i told them allot about what we want and planning to do.

Want to see the Future of Retail omnichannel demo store powered by Digibyte & Tofugear teams?
Please feel free to contact me if you have anything to report or you have any questions.
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:14:31 PM

We have not been telling the customers about Guldencoin and Digibyte,  The merchants love the idea and have been looking for something cool that could have the potential to get people hyped and excited.

I have told the merchants that accepting Digibyte and Guldencoin will be free for the first 500 transactions, I will pay this as a introduction so i can say to them, The costs to start accepting Digital currency is €0, No contract and no costs so why not try it?

When we have more merchants in the street i want to spread the news and i can already tell you guys that we have some support coming from the mayor of Zoetermeer and all his minions  Grin

I don't if i told this already but i did a interview last week, The video and interview will be used internally and viewed to the mayor.

That's cool. As long as there is some emphasis on Guldencoin within the NL borders and the media, as that is where this currency's focus is, although it won't be staying within NL. It would be nice to have that balance for both Guldencoin and Digibyte I think. As long as everybody knows which is which and what is what – how to use it et cetera, that'll be most beneficial for everyone involved. Don't know what others think about this though.

Grin

It'll be funny to see a mayor endorse Guldencoin and Digibyte on the record. Great progress!
MaNI

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:16:59 PM

I never did congratulate you on a job well done for the 0.1 update. New wallet working on windows 10.

Thanks, hopefully now that a lot of the grunt work is out the way we can now focus on more exciting developments Smiley
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 12:17:38 PM

I don't if i told this already but i did a interview last week, The video and interview will be used internally and viewed to the mayor.

That's cool. As long as there is some emphasis on Guldencoin within the NL borders and the media, as that is where this currency's focus is, although it won't be staying within NL. It would be nice to have that balance for both Guldencoin and Digibyte I think. As long as everybody knows which is which and what is what – how to use it et cetera, that'll be most beneficial for everyone involved. Don't know what others think about this though.

Grin

It'll be funny to see a mayor endorse Guldencoin and Digibyte on the record. Great progress!

I have been thinking about a website dedicated to this so people can find all the information they need, to be continued  Cheesy

veertje
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:22:34 PM

The merchants love the idea and have been looking for something cool that could have the potential to get people hyped and excited.

This is what is needed, great, just great!

So good to hear this.

I have been thinking about a website dedicated to this so people can find all the information they need, to be continued  Cheesy

Keep us informed!  Smiley
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:26:15 PM

The merchants love the idea and have been looking for something cool that could have the potential to get people hyped and excited.

This is what is needed, great, just great!

So good to hear this.

Keep us informed!  Smiley

you can use www.guldencoinlinks.nl if you want, i will update all the links this days
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 12:27:14 PM

https://twitter.com/MarcRosier

He is really excited about what we do Wink

and https://twitter.com/VVDZoetermeer

veertje
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:32:29 PM

https://twitter.com/MarcRosier

He is really excited about what we do Wink

It all starts in Zoetermeer  Smiley They love innovations over there, I see.
24hralttrade

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 12:35:12 PM

^^ ohh yes, And they are ready for something new!

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoetermeer#Zoetermeer_ICT-stad

TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:39:30 PM

Grin

It makes sense for DGB and NLG to work together in other ways. Think of mining. DGB mining end in 21 years and then rely on transaction fees. Guldencoin is now mining for 60 years for 1.68 billion coin. DGB can then merge mine NLG for extra networking protection. Also I have said many times DGB is for Asia and other continents with NLG focus on Netherlands and maybe some Europe.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:45:34 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2015, 01:03:42 PM by bram_vnl

Update

https://www.reddit.com/r/GuldenCoin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=886372

i work to update
http://www.guldencoinlinks.nl
Wildwest

Activity: 1728
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:13:07 PM

It just shows how grossly over valued some of these other coins are when guldencoin is under 200k marketcap.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jero

Activity: 638

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 02:18:20 PM

And we have another one guys!

Braindoc.nl

www.braindoc.nl
Telefoon: 06-52407228

Praktijk adres Nederland:
Derde Stationsstraat 303
2718 AJ Zoetermeer

Postadres:
Postbus 5019
2701 GA Zoetermeer

Praktijken in het buitenland:
Spanje: Ayamonte
Spanje: San Lucar de Guadiana

For those who missed this one:

http://guldencoinweb.nl/nieuwsbericht.php?no=194

https://twitter.com/Braindoc_nl/status/632204687429734400
https://twitter.com/GuldencoinWeb/status/632553278992187392

https://guldencoin.zone/threads/braindoc-accepteert-guldencoin.189/
https://community.guldencoin.com/t/braindoc-accepteert-guldencoin/1189

Great job of @24hralttrade AWESOME!!!!

https://www.guldenweb.com - Het laatste nieuws over Gulden
Pages: « 1 ... 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 [527] 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: