Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:25:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893540 times)
WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:45:12 PM

Hi,

BTW great coin, but before I buy some NLG up I just want to make sure on something. I gather the below addresses is for your spacedrop to the dutch people. I notice all 150 million is still in those addresses? Has no one claimed or...

Cold Storage 1: GYhkHEHFSwjVaq7Bt9Akm9EHDMamiWkPZb
Cold Storage 2: GLjU6est4NXFri3Rmx2SnA9PzFdYsm1Tcb
Cold Storage 3: GK3g74iYY5cCHF8AscMgPUBSRV7kicwRR4

I can't answer your questions but welcome and join the Guldencoin forum it has an English section you can ask over there

https://forum.guldencoin.com/index.php

I believe the claims are being done as part of the portion that was set aside for dev premine as the team wanted to keep the bulk in cold storage. So what will happen if 5% of the dev premine is used by the claims, then that amount will be taken out the cold storage wallet and put back into the dev premine. I hope that makes sense.

The last amount was around 1400(claims) I believe. Extremely hard to give away free money in the Netherlands Wink

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 01:50:23 PM

Woot woot, so happy to present! 101Munten.nl

Buy Gold and Silver direct out of stock. We do not sell products that we don't have in stock!

WaterLooDown
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:03:13 PM

Buy Gold and Silver direct out of stock. We do not sell products that we don't have in stock!

That is a awesome site Shopem! I think you will get a lot of buyers for this Smiley

Do you ship outside the Netherlands?

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/ - For the latest Gulden development updates
ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 02:07:12 PM

That is a awesome site Shopem! I think you will get a lot of buyers for this Smiley

Do you ship outside the Netherlands?

Hi WaterLoo,

Thank you verry much, we do ship all over the world! =]

bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:39:22 PM

waiting voor http://www.FERMining.nl  Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 03:12:23 PM

yes I love this. Big silver bug here also  Grin

markanth

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 04:03:06 PM

Hi,

BTW great coin, but before I buy some NLG up I just want to make sure on something. I gather the below addresses is for your spacedrop to the dutch people. I notice all 150 million is still in those addresses? Has no one claimed or...

Cold Storage 1: GYhkHEHFSwjVaq7Bt9Akm9EHDMamiWkPZb
Cold Storage 2: GLjU6est4NXFri3Rmx2SnA9PzFdYsm1Tcb
Cold Storage 3: GK3g74iYY5cCHF8AscMgPUBSRV7kicwRR4

there were 170 million NLG created in genesis block for development / giveaway.  some of that has already been given away, some was sold off to fund the development of the ios wallet.  I'm assuming the team can account for the entire 170 million.. they just need time to come up with a good way of presenting the info I guess.. I believe it's on the team's to-do list..  otherwise it's a good community project.. it's all there on the blockchain.

NLG charts, richlist, and mining stats - http://nlgstats.nl
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:51:45 PM

Yeah I was thinking of some live stat graphical pie that shows what happens to those wallets Cheesy Like a mini-explorer just for the pre-mine. It'll surely put a lot of people at ease. Because it'll always remain somewhat of an issue with people given the history of pre-mine coins within crypto. Open dialogue about it is mandatory in my opinion.

In the meanwhile I am back at approaching merchants. Hope everyone else is back to their usual self within the community trying to push NLG and promoting it Wink I saw Cookie with some NLG poloshirts, very nice sir. I'll be joining you in the NLG clothing-department soon, got something up my sleeve as well Grin
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:32:05 PM

In the meanwhile I am back at approaching merchants. Hope everyone else is back to their usual self within the community trying to push NLG and promoting it Wink I saw Cookie with some NLG poloshirts, very nice sir. I'll be joining you in the NLG clothing-department soon, got something up my sleeve as well Grin

What the what?  Where do I get a NLG Polo shirt?  I would wear that to work on a daily basis.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Coincookie

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 05:54:49 PM

What the what?  Where do I get a NLG Polo shirt?  I would wear that to work on a daily basis.

-Fuse

Work in progress;

This was just a first test with a polo with embroidered logo. Now we will test out different sizes and do some more. Once the perfect one is chosen it's possible to order polo's or even shirts or hoodies.

NLG: GNszAQ7Nwhz2E5ygqucYjVV36gV2Nkikzj
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 06:56:40 PM

ZOMG... COUNT ME IN.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Litesire

Activity: 458
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:46:45 PM

-Fuse

Work in progress;

This was just a first test with a polo with embroidered logo. Now we will test out different sizes and do some more. Once the perfect one is chosen it's possible to order polo's or even shirts or hoodies.

Looks GEWD!

investeerder

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 07:53:32 PM

Looks like all went well. It gives me more confidence to be investing in this coin.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 08:15:06 PM

Nice Shoppem! Cool
ny2cafuse
Legendary

HODL for life.

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:02:52 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 01:19:21 AM by ny2cafuse

Is it just me, or is anyone else watching Clevermining rape NLG right now?  Difficulty drops, they mine 15 blocks in a minute.  Difficulty spikes because of them, and we get stuck with the 40 minute block time until a different pool mines the block that block that drops the difficulty back down.  Can anyone confirm the DGW3 update is WAI?  Is this what we were shooting for?  No offense to the devs or the community, please don't take it that way.  I'm just stumped as to why no one is making note of this.

As a small pool operator, I'm kind of at a crossroads right now.  I can't compete with Clever and Hardcore pegging 95%+ of the blocks everyday, but I'm still hopeful that my pool will find it's place with this coin.  I'm not saying all this so people can say, "oh poor Fuse".  I'm just a little frustrated with the fact that Clever is still raping the coin, and small pools can't compete with only dedicated NLG pool.

Should I just give up trying to compete?

-Fuse

EDIT- Let me go on record as stating I was all for the DGW3 update.  Please don't think I wasn't.  I'm just wondering upset Clever is destroying us right now.

Community > Devs
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:06:17 AM

Is it just me, or is anyone else watching Clevermining rape NLG right now?  Difficulty drops, they mine 15 blocks in a minute.  Difficulty spikes because of them, and we get stuck with the 40 minute block time until a different pool mines the block that block that drops the difficulty back down.  Can anyone confirm the DGW3 update is WAI?  Is this what we were shooting for?  No offense to the devs or the community, please don't take it that way.  I'm just stumped as to why no one is making note of this.

As a small pool operator, I'm kind of at a crossroads right now.  I can't compete with Clever and Hardcore pegging 95%+ of the blocks everyday, but I'm still hopeful that my pool will find it's place with this coin.  I'm not saying all this so people can say, "oh poor Fuse".  I'm just a little frustrated with the fact that Clever is still raping the coin, and small pools can't compete with only dedicated NLG pool.

-Fuse

Yes i am watching it very bad scene.
markanth

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 04:12:10 AM

Is it just me, or is anyone else watching Clevermining rape NLG right now?  Difficulty drops, they mine 15 blocks in a minute.  Difficulty spikes because of them, and we get stuck with the 40 minute block time until a different pool mines the block that block that drops the difficulty back down.  Can anyone confirm the DGW3 update is WAI?  Is this what we were shooting for?  No offense to the devs or the community, please don't take it that way.  I'm just stumped as to why no one is making note of this.

As a small pool operator, I'm kind of at a crossroads right now.  I can't compete with Clever and Hardcore pegging 95%+ of the blocks everyday, but I'm still hopeful that my pool will find it's place with this coin.  I'm not saying all this so people can say, "oh poor Fuse".  I'm just a little frustrated with the fact that Clever is still raping the coin, and small pools can't compete with only dedicated NLG pool.

-Fuse

EDIT- Let me go on record as stating I was all for the DGW3 update.  Please don't think I wasn't.  I'm just wondering upset Clever is destroying us right now.

my 2 cents.. if you read back the last 20 days of posts.. many are making note of this.. some have thought this was a bigger deal than others.. some were talking about this much earlier.. but eventually everyone is coming around..

Last update from the NLG dev team, I believe they said clevermining cut back the total hashrate periodically pointed at Guldencoin to 1/12th the their total hashrate.. problem is total clevermining hashrate is currently 350GH.  so 1/12 of that is ~29GH..  meanwhile, our largest dedicated pool to NLG (HC-miners) has a hashrate of 0.7GH.

I don't think clevermining is angry.. if they wanted to screw us over, they could point that entire 350GH at NLG for an hour straight.. then we'd really be in trouble.. the clevermining op is willing to work with us to avoid long block gaps, and we are very appreciative of that.. but there is a more systemic problem.. clevermining wants to grow, and they have a responsibility to their users to pay more per day than if they would just be mining litecoin.  if they don't, another switching pool will, and clevermining users will say adios and flock to the new best switching pool in town.  I'm surprised there isn't a service that enables miners automatically switch between the most profitable switching pools. Smiley  Anyways, this obviously isn't good for small market cap scrypt alt-coins..  popular sites like gawminers don't help either.. where you buy a cloud scrypt miner but you can only point it at a few switching mining pool.. not a dedicated coin pool of your choosing..  ironically I believe I saw an ad for gawminers at hardcore miners website a few days back.  

BTC is large enough were they don't have to worry about this.. (debatable).. However, for the rest of the scrypt coins, there is a network effect occurring against them and money talks.. a scrypt miner may be better off pointing their rig at a switching pool to earn btc, then buying NLG on an exchange with that btc as it's dumped by the switching pools.. so respect to the pool ops and miners (small and big) 100% dedicated to NLG. Also thanks to CIG for trying to keep those pools going with a little extra NLG incentive.

let's keep the discussion going and be open to new approaches to solving this.. learn lessons from other coins.. if this is not the best place for the discussion then on a dedicated forum page..  apologize for the wordy post.  nlgstats.iblogger.org will continue to track clevermining and the block gaps.  

Edit - also apologize if i'm way incorrect on some of these things.. new to crypto..

NLG charts, richlist, and mining stats - http://nlgstats.nl
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:23:44 AM

Is it just me, or is anyone else watching Clevermining rape NLG right now?  Difficulty drops, they mine 15 blocks in a minute.  Difficulty spikes because of them, and we get stuck with the 40 minute block time until a different pool mines the block that block that drops the difficulty back down.  Can anyone confirm the DGW3 update is WAI?  Is this what we were shooting for?  No offense to the devs or the community, please don't take it that way.  I'm just stumped as to why no one is making note of this.

As a small pool operator, I'm kind of at a crossroads right now.  I can't compete with Clever and Hardcore pegging 95%+ of the blocks everyday, but I'm still hopeful that my pool will find it's place with this coin.  I'm not saying all this so people can say, "oh poor Fuse".  I'm just a little frustrated with the fact that Clever is still raping the coin, and small pools can't compete with only dedicated NLG pool.

-Fuse

The way I see things there is 5 options.

1. Let the price drop back to 100 and wait for block reward to halve.
2. Team and community work hard now to get merchants and business and get marketcap to where Dogecoin/litecoin is (longterm) which means less problems in overall hash swings.
3. Only allow known pools to mine the coin and everyone uses those pools. No solo miners or multipools.
4. Go PoS and forget about mining problems
5. Ask Terk to decrease hash against coin and only increase slightly when price rises so block reward doesnt last over 20min.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:32:03 AM

-Fuse

The way I see things there is 5 options.

1. Let the price drop back to 100 and wait for block reward to halve.
2. Team and community work hard now to get merchants and business and get marketcap to where Dogecoin/litecoin is (longterm) which means less problems in overall hash swings.
3. Only allow known pools to mine the coin and everyone uses those pools. No solo miners or multipools.
4. Go PoS and forget about mining problems
5. Ask Terk to decrease hash against coin and only increase slightly when price rises so block reward doesnt last over 20min.

PoS  Grin Grin you see mintcoin and eccoin? lol
thsminer

Activity: 332

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 07:52:48 AM

-Fuse

EDIT- Let me go on record as stating I was all for the DGW3 update.  Please don't think I wasn't.  I'm just wondering upset Clever is destroying us right now.

send you an PM
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: