Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:31:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 676 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NA  (Read 893540 times)
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 01:53:47 PM

It's one conversation people, maybe stop speculating and just wait for an explanation from the people involved and thén make your decision to scream or calm down. There is nothing to worry about.

Just to echo what Buerra said, the team would never do anything to hurt Guldencoin in anyway. I believe Hman called the meeting so Rijk and Geert have no idea what it is about but they won't refuse the meeting as it might have to do with benefiting cryptos in the Netherlands as a whole. Anything outside of that or for selfish reasons won't get much response from Rijk and Geert.

I personally think it's a good thing that both coins meet and discuss things. It doesn't matter how you look at it, every action taken by one coin affects the other. Let's not forget that the vast majority doesn't have a single clue as to what Cryptocurrency is. The only thing they will remember is two words, "Gulden" and "Digital". Those two words apply to us both!

So I don't see any harm in this meeting (Well, one Harm  Grin ). It gives us all an opportunity to balance out our efforts. We share the same goals!

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:44:04 PM

It's one conversation people, maybe stop speculating and just wait for an explanation from the people involved and thén make your decision to scream or calm down. There is nothing to worry about.

Just to echo what Buerra said, the team would never do anything to hurt Guldencoin in anyway. I believe Hman called the meeting so Rijk and Geert have no idea what it is about but they won't refuse the meeting as it might have to do with benefiting cryptos in the Netherlands as a whole. Anything outside of that or for selfish reasons won't get much response from Rijk and Geert.

I personally think it's a good thing that both coins meet and discuss things. It doesn't matter how you look at it, every action taken by one coin affects the other. Let's not forget that the vast majority doesn't have a single clue as to what Cryptocurrency is. The only thing they will remember is two words, "Gulden" and "Digital". Those two words apply to us both!

So I don't see any harm in this meeting (Well, one Harm  Grin ). It gives us all an opportunity to balance out our efforts. We share the same goals!

I had a look into EFL awhile back and just couldn't understand why these few guys have continued to keep it going after it was declared a scam. The ONLY explanation is that some of them hold a CRAPTON of EFL and they need to try get there portfolios up somehow, but if we work with EFL I will definitely dump out half my NLG to buy EFL because their marketcap is much lower then Guldencoins and much more room for profit.

Either way, NLG meeting with EFL can only benefit EFL.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:12:02 PM

So I don't see any harm in this meeting (Well, one Harm  Grin ). It gives us all an opportunity to balance out our efforts. We share the same goals!

I had a look into EFL awhile back and just couldn't understand why these few guys have continued to keep it going after it was declared a scam. The ONLY explanation is that some of them hold a CRAPTON of EFL and they need to try get there portfolios up somehow, but if we work with EFL I will definitely dump out half my NLG to buy EFL because their marketcap is much lower then Guldencoins and much more room for profit.

Consider me gone if NLG help scam coin. Scammers of EFL still hold lots of coins, why make them rich? Reason EFL don't have help is because many coin in few hands. Not like Guldencoin where lot of coin in many hands and more people help. Don't be stupid here, they only in it for selfish reason and why taint NLG name with a coin that started as scam?
LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 03:28:12 PM

I don't think we are talking about helping or joining EFL here guys, Relax!

Guldencoin has a very good focus on what to do and that in no way involves EFL! The meeting with the chairman of EFL is by his invitation and is being respected by our Dev team. The reason for this respect comes from the fact that the current foundation is not responsible for the scam and are showing serious commitment to making things right.

I also don't see any reason for us to join efforts with EFL and I am evenly sceptic about a good portion of the scammers stash still being out there.

But look at just the two reactions above! If just the mention a harmless meeting with EFL puts doubt in the minds of serious supporters, what would you think will happen when EFL starts campaigning big time in the Netherlands about the new Gulden coming! This will also reflect on our Gulden! So, it is not only wise to maintain communication with them, it's also a sign of adult insight!

Cheers,

LTEX

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
Svener

Activity: 502

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:32:16 PM

Consider me gone if NLG help scam coin. Scammers of EFL still hold lots of coins, why make them rich? Reason EFL don't have help is because many coin in few hands. Not like Guldencoin where lot of coin in many hands and more people help. Don't be stupid here, they only in it for selfish reason and why taint NLG name with a coin that started as scam?

Everyone just step back and take a deep breathe , it's the weekend, relax and enjoy yourselves... just think how much effort has gone into Guldencoin and how impossible it would be for other  coins to catch up to what Guldencoin has. Put things into perspective and see how much effort has gone into this coin. Let the meet happen and get feedback about what it is... speculating is not good for anyone. We all human here so lets give the team the benefit of the doubt and faith they make the right decision.
xtrix

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:34:55 PM

I don't think we are talking about helping or joining EFL here guys, Relax!

Guldencoin has a very good focus on what to do and that in no way involves EFL! The meeting with the chairman of EFL is by his invitation and is being respected by our Dev team. The reason for this respect comes from the fact that the current foundation is not responsible for the scam and are showing serious commitment to making things right.

I also don't see any reason for us to join efforts with EFL and I am evenly sceptic about a good portion of the scammers stash still being out there.

But look at just the two reactions above! If just the mention a harmless meeting with EFL puts doubt in the minds of serious supporters, what would you think will happen when EFL starts campaigning big time in the Netherlands about the new Gulden coming! This will also reflect on our Gulden! So, it is not only wise to maintain communication with them, it's also a sign of adult insight!

Cheers,

LTEX

Well spoken LTEX Cheesy

ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:37:36 PM

Can we consider you gone regardless?  You've been on the FUD-wagon lately in this thread, and frankly I'm not having it.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Litesire

Activity: 458

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:52:46 PM

I am going to tell everyone a little secret... It's not the team that makes the coin a success it's the community, if EFL bring more dutch eyes on cryptos they will clearly see which coin is better and buy Guldencoin as well as EFL.
I think both coins can serve different purposes with Guldencoin catering to the masses and even the international community, personally I would of dropped EFL straight away if I was scammed and just backed Guldencoin especially if I was Dutch because then you would have everyone in the Netherlands focused and supporting one crypto.

The main purpose of the team is to make sure the blockchain is running in tip top condition and every effort should be poured into getting this algorithm sorted out sooner rather then later.

Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:09:50 PM

I really hope Guldencoin regains focus on The Netherlands.

The only road to success is gaining foothold in the Dutch retail industry and among Dutch consumers.

For that, there is no need for other coins joining or supporting, and there is no need for big influences on the Guldencoin development by foreign mining pools.

Guldencoin should be easy to use, easy to mine and easy to acquire for Dutch citizens.

The primary goal should be adoption by the Dutch market soonest possible.

The mining/algorithm discussion has been distracting for too long already.

Out of the box:

Change to M7M CPU mining algorithm so everyone can join mining and the whole miningshare discussion that has dominated the last 50 pages of this thread, is obsolete.
- Magicoin (XMG) dev Joe already kindly offered his help to Guldencoin and knows exactly how to do this, he has already done it with great success.

Start a campaign by distributing NLG to opened wallets in a given time period, wallets with an IP from The Netherlands, limited to 1 wallet per certain IP range
- ask the Miraclecoin (MCL) dev for help and advice; he already did this very successfully.

Dawson

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:57:13 PM

The only road to success is gaining foothold in the Dutch retail industry and among Dutch consumers.

For that, there is no need for other coins joining or supporting, and there is no need for big influences on the Guldencoin development by foreign mining pools.

Guldencoin should be easy to use, easy to mine and easy to acquire for Dutch citizens.

Out of the box:

Change to M7M CPU mining algorithm so everyone can join mining and the whole miningshare discussion that has dominated the last 50 pages of this thread, is obsolete.
- Magicoin (XMG) dev Joe already kindly offered his help to Guldencoin and knows exactly how to do this, he has already done it with great success.

Start a campaign by distributing NLG to opened wallets in a given time period, wallets with an IP from The Netherlands, limited to 1 wallet per certain IP range
- ask the Miraclecoin (MCL) dev for help and advice; he already did this very successfully.

That's so kind i hope GJ is taking the great support from dev Joe? And dump this algo problem in trash Cool
Guldencoin/Magicoin sure cool
Guldencoin/EFL please no!
markanth

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 07:27:34 PM

Out of the box:

Interesting ideas.  Thanks for sharing.  One thing I'd be worried about with CPU mining is malware and botnets.  There would now be financial incentive for malware developers to install code on systems to mine crypto via an infected machine's CPU.  I heard Andreas Antonopoulos make this point when people were worried about 50% of bitcoin mining coming from 1 pool.  --Mark   

NLG charts, richlist, and mining stats - http://nlgstats.nl
veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:32:35 PM

I still really like this idea.  Smiley
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:37:39 PM

laten we elkaar even in elkaars waarde laten en niet steeds zegge dat efl een scam coin is
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:56:02 PM

I still really like this idea.  Smiley

I would be happier to hear ideas on how to successfully reach the 1,498,388 people to send 100 Guldencoin to that haven't requested their share yet. There are about 2-3 requests every day. Which isn't a lot, obviously. We'd need to see about 3000-4000 unique valid requests a day for the coins to be sent out within 12 months. How are we going to facilitate that? That would definitely grow a steady user-base and a steadily active community. In my opinion, it doesn't make sense to speed up the distribution to open wallets, because that way we keep NLG too small (or am I misunderstanding the concept?). If we want NLG to be worth something with proper stability, we need fresh bodies. How would we go about doing that? Smiley

And remember.. We're kind of on a low budget, unless we are willing to do an IPO to reach thousands of people a certain way. Free publicity works best, but I've tipped 100 Dutch journalists about the RT coverage. But they won't bite. So we have to keep adding tools and services and tell friends and family and see what they think and what they think should happen. Media can't ignore forever, plus buying media coverage isn't a good idea unless it reaches the people we think have the most chance of getting involved.

The network is such an important part of Guldencoin, but it is also a tiny piece of the overall success. I also find the network update taking quite long, but I have complete faith in a solution. Long-term and if you're not good with long-term, that's ok, there are other ways to earn a little money and keep NLG on the side if you don't want to do so much work. But know that there are people doing work for NLG every day.

The team is an important part of Guldencoin and they've started it all and they're still here. No doubt GJ is a great coder, it is something I can not do for sure. I would love to offer a brilliant solution to our network and the feedback given from the community to get to a solution is priceless. I am not worried, even if it takes a little longer then we'd like. We'll get there. Rome wasn't built in a day and Guldencoin will still be here in 10-20-40-50+ years time.

If marketing and getting people involved was easy, we'd have 20,000 users already. iOS and the algo are two things that need solving, but aren't the only things that would make NLG a success. There will always be something to fix or to improve. Hope you all realize that. And yes. I would've liked to see iOS sent to the App Store as well. Sooner the better. There's a small chance we'll get in, but hey, we need to do it so we can move on.

I for one have lot's of cool news coming for NLG, but it takes time..

I'm confident that we'll continue to move forward and I can understand most of your impatience, because it is taking quite long to fix the algorithm. The thing is, changing the algorithm or the entire scrypt-aspect will also have a huge impact on current users and miners. It's not an easy decision. And going full-pos for example is not a solution either in my opinion. POS has a ton of flaws and bugs that I don't really like. Not for Guldencoin anyway. Scrypt with the proper DGW3 or other type of algo would work perfectly. All I can have is patience when it comes to this. And that sucks, but that's the reality. But even with this on our plates, there are still developments for NLG. Developments that went unnoticed or unappreciated. New merchants, new websites and our first charity to accept Guldencoin donations. Progress will always be there, even if some things take longer than we'd like them to. That's life.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and realizes there is no reason to panic at all. We'll be fine Smiley
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:54:54 PM

If we want NLG to be worth something with proper stability, we need fresh bodies. How would we go about doing that? Smiley

There is something like getting more followers on twitter: http://likemachine.nl/twitter-volgers-kopen/

BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:12:01 PM

If we want NLG to be worth something with proper stability, we need fresh bodies. How would we go about doing that? Smiley

There is something like getting more followers on twitter: http://likemachine.nl/twitter-volgers-kopen/

Seems like a waste of money... Isn't that just a "number of followers" that will be increased (without caring or interested people behind it)?
veertje
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 10:30:56 PM

Seems like a waste of money... Isn't that just a "number of followers" that will be increased (without caring or interested people behind it)?

They select serious interested people as they say and take the time to do that by hand. It can be done for youtube and likes on facebook as well.

"Nederlandse Target Twitter volgers

Opgelet, voor de Premium Twitter volgers moeten wij toegang hebben tot uw account. Enkel op deze manier kunnen wij garanderen dat u enkel Nederlandse Twitter volgers ontvangt die geïnteresseerd zijn in uw branche. Natuurlijk wordt het privacy beleid gevolgd. Verwachte levertermijn is afhankelijk van uw bestelling. Deze kan oplopen van 2 tot 6 maanden naargelang de grootte van uw bestelling. De reden hiervoor is dat we Nederlandse  Target Twitter volgers op een zo natuurlijk mogelijke manier willen toevoegen aan uw account. Dienen uw premium target Twitter volgers binnen een bepaalde termijn geleverd worden, neem dan even contact met ons op. We bespreken dan wat haalbaar is."
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:24:43 AM

They select serious interested people as they say and take the time to do that by hand. It can be done for youtube and likes on facebook as well.

"Nederlandse Target Twitter volgers

Opgelet, voor de Premium Twitter volgers moeten wij toegang hebben tot uw account. Enkel op deze manier kunnen wij garanderen dat u enkel Nederlandse Twitter volgers ontvangt die geïnteresseerd zijn in uw branche. Natuurlijk wordt het privacy beleid gevolgd. Verwachte levertermijn is afhankelijk van uw bestelling. Deze kan oplopen van 2 tot 6 maanden naargelang de grootte van uw bestelling. De reden hiervoor is dat we Nederlandse  Target Twitter volgers op een zo natuurlijk mogelijke manier willen toevoegen aan uw account. Dienen uw premium target Twitter volgers binnen een bepaalde termijn geleverd worden, neem dan even contact met ons op. We bespreken dan wat haalbaar is."

Ok, but giving them access to your account... isn't that a violation of the T&S of Twitter (or any online service that uses accounts)? Could that get your account suspended?

<edit>
I don't know anything about these things, just seems as an awkward way of working to me.
</edit>
Frais

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 08:55:11 AM

Please don't get your integer business involved in the scammy world of buying followers (and fans). You are just buying a number.
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 315

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 09:58:25 AM

I would like to share an idea with the community since this is a community that is hands on.

I was thinking why don't we setup a Hall of Fame type system for people that contribute new services to Guldencoin. Like the pioneers that have a helping hand in making this currency great... So in 20-40-100 years from now people can look through the Hall of Fame archives to see who contributed to the new Dutch currency.

EG: Name of first Merchant Owner - Subways Leeuwarden first offline merchant to accept Guldencoin
EG:  4th December 2014 - Geert Johan develops a new algorithm and a algorithm Simulator(First for Crytos)

Of course if you want to remain anonymous you can put a alias name in there instead. I think this will motivate more people to contribute and leave there mark in history before they pass on from this world.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 676 »
  Print  

Jump to: