Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:55:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin Official Thread - Hard Fork Halving Successful + Digishield  (Read 48876 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:05:33 PM

SMC live ?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Antebellum

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 08:28:12 PM

SMC live ?

huh?

bentleydsv

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:55:13 PM

To the members running SmartCoin, I highly advise you to hire more people to be on the SmartCoin team.

When just 2 people are the 'official' board members, it makes other people feel like they don't have to do anything because it would be assume the 2 people can and will do everything.

Any thoughts?
psionin

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:53:27 AM

To the members running SmartCoin, I highly advise you to hire more people to be on the SmartCoin team.

When just 2 people are the 'official' board members, it makes other people feel like they don't have to do anything because it would be assume the 2 people can and will do everything.

Any thoughts?

Right now it's a volunteer effort, and there are also other people helping out. There is growth happening that may not be readily noticed.

Besides core development, members of the community are also encouraged to take on independent projects related to SmartCoin, and this is also happening, for example, new mining pools and Minecraft server integration.

It would be great to see some graphics, videos, and other kinds of promotional items, and anyone wanting to engage in this is more than welcome to do so.
Antebellum

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:26:02 PM

Any thoughts?

Right now it's a volunteer effort, and there are also other people helping out. There is growth happening that may not be readily noticed.

Besides core development, members of the community are also encouraged to take on independent projects related to SmartCoin, and this is also happening, for example, new mining pools and Minecraft server integration.

It would be great to see some graphics, videos, and other kinds of promotional items, and anyone wanting to engage in this is more than welcome to do so.

good to see active devs, your doing a great job announcing everything and being visible here in the thread, and thats beside all the time your doing on develop, marketing and all other stuff! cudos! and even more so that the community starts to wake up again. smc to the moon! Smiley

smartMav

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:31:39 PM

We will be delisted from poloniex in next few days, any1 know the reason?
E9800

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 02:20:30 AM

Is the rumer true that SMC will be moving to X11 POW and POS in the near future?  Word on the web (Trollbox) is that this is being kept hush hush to allow some to buy cheap coins. If true, this would be huge for the people holding mass amounts of SMC.  Also would be good for the network to get some more people mining it and keep the threat of asics away for now.  Anyway, just checking to see if anyone else has info on this.
bodenliu

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:01:27 AM

Is the rumer true that SMC will be moving to X11 POW and POS in the near future?  Word on the web (Trollbox) is that this is being kept hush hush to allow some to buy cheap coins. If true, this would be huge for the people holding mass amounts of SMC.  Also would be good for the network to get some more people mining it and keep the threat of asics away for now.  Anyway, just checking to see if anyone else has info on this.

hope it is true

Quincy1m8

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 08:03:18 AM

SMCcoin is doing well, with so many great things to come.
smartMav

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:12:16 AM

The future is bright and profitable Wink

Not sure why, but we're loosing Poloniex now, it means that we will have only one exchange - Cryptsy - exchange where everyone is dumping freshly mined SMC's.
Start voting on mintpal!

Philopolymath

Activity: 558
Merit: 295

Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 11:50:35 AM

WARNING E-POOL  (p2pool) SCAM

I put 8Mhs on SMARTcoin
For many hours I was by far the highest hash rate.

The stats show NO history of mining no history of shares contributed for MONTHS

I thought great I can start fresh and reach max payout quickly

WRONG!

So WHY THE FUCK is this address  STXzMXtRdAToMa11CwDWQsG1ThmuoekM1f still  getting getting such high percentage of the payouts when it has NO history of contributing.

MY address is SbczygCubjRdGsBeJHXQChX2GUrCokjcix So WHY does my share NOT growing when there are NO other miners contributing...

After realizing I'm getting fucked by smartpool I tried POT pool with same results

NO miners NO history of contribution shares and same payout scam NOT growing to proper proportion.

So for 36+ hours I got fucked BAD...

I know how p2 pools and pplns  SHOULD work

So they are either negligent incompetent or just a plain old scamming theifs?
Ah! based Amsterdam well that answers that question All 3 are probably true then

Support Alien Beer Circle research...www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXDk2RMQ4A
psionin

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:07:36 PM

The future is bright and profitable Wink

Not sure why, but we're loosing Poloniex now, it means that we will have only one exchange - Cryptsy - exchange where everyone is dumping freshly mined SMC's.
Start voting on mintpal!

Cryptsy and four other exchanges.

Cryptsy
Swisscex
Coined Up
AllCrypt
Xnigma
Antebellum

View Profile
May 12, 2014, 12:37:23 PM

that would be awesome! Smiley

silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 05:56:32 PM

most coins imitating volume

they buy and sell their own coins to raise the volume on the stock exchanges

in this way coin attracts the attention of everyone in the sector
amarian12

Activity: 619
Merit: 501

https://www.massict.com/

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 06:48:29 PM

WARNING E-POOL  (p2pool) SCAM

I put 8Mhs on SMARTcoin

WRONG!

So WHY THE FUCK is this address  STXzMXtRdAToMa11CwDWQsG1ThmuoekM1f still  getting getting such high percentage of the payouts when it has NO history of contributing.

MY address is SbczygCubjRdGsBeJHXQChX2GUrCokjcix So WHY does my share NOT growing when there are NO other miners contributing...

After realizing I'm getting fucked by smartpool I tried POT pool with same results

NO miners NO history of contribution shares and same payout scam NOT growing to proper proportion.

I know how p2 pools and pplns  SHOULD work

Ah! based Amsterdam well that answers that question All 3 are probably true then

I will advice you be polite next time... and if you mine on p2pool do not expect to be paid instantly ...  you are paid when the block is found and the split of the block value is counting the contributions of last 200 share.

Success! and learn what scam means

Imagine a future where IT infrastructures monitor themselves, are able to predict and respond to future business needs and can protect and heal themselves automatically.
amarian12

Activity: 619
Merit: 501

https://www.massict.com/

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 07:04:31 PM

WARNING E-POOL  (p2pool) SCAM

I put 8Mhs on SMARTcoin

WRONG!

So WHY THE FUCK is this address  STXzMXtRdAToMa11CwDWQsG1ThmuoekM1f still  getting getting such high percentage of the payouts when it has NO history of contributing.

I know how p2 pools and pplns  SHOULD work

I will advice you be polite next time... and if you mine on p2pool do not expect to be paid instantly ...  you are paid when the block is found and the split of the block value is counting the contributions of last 200 share.

Success! and learn what scam means

PS:  i did investigate the logs and the block-explorer

My conclusion is that you receive the coins as it should compared with your shares:

http://altexplorer.net/address/SbczygCubjRdGsBeJHXQChX2GUrCokjcix

Imagine a future where IT infrastructures monitor themselves, are able to predict and respond to future business needs and can protect and heal themselves automatically.
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 01:47:25 AM

Is the rumer true that SMC will be moving to X11 POW and POS in the near future?  Word on the web (Trollbox) is that this is being kept hush hush to allow some to buy cheap coins. If true, this would be huge for the people holding mass amounts of SMC.  Also would be good for the network to get some more people mining it and keep the threat of asics away for now.  Anyway, just checking to see if anyone else has info on this.

hope it is true

This would be the best thing to happen to it. 1st switch to x11 proof of work (mining) and then proof of stake (forging) after a week or so. Another would be to incorporate darksend to give it some anonymity. Smart safe and discrete money. It would be rock solid with those features.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
E9800

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 02:31:00 AM

Is the rumer true that SMC will be moving to X11 POW and POS in the near future?  Word on the web (Trollbox) is that this is being kept hush hush to allow some to buy cheap coins. If true, this would be huge for the people holding mass amounts of SMC.  Also would be good for the network to get some more people mining it and keep the threat of asics away for now.  Anyway, just checking to see if anyone else has info on this.

hope it is true

This would be the best thing to happen to it. 1st switch to x11 proof of work (mining) and then proof of stake (forging) after a week or so. Another would be to incorporate darksend to give it some anonymity. Smart safe and discrete money. It would be rock solid with those features.

Agree 100%. I would feel better about it if there were some kind of confirmation. Does not seem to be a lot communication as far as the future of this coin.  It's a safe bet if they leave it Scrypt it will continue on it's current course.
E9800

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:10:39 AM

All rumors are False.  This coin is going nowhere.  Someone should have confirmed or denied X11 by now.  All there are in here are people trying to hype a dead coin.
ridernounce

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:20:45 AM

Any plans with this from now on or dead already?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: