Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2026, 07:00:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2UP.io | No-KYC Crypto Casino & BTC Sportsbook | Fast Withdrawals + 200% Bonus  (Read 16357 times)
Mahdirakib
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1233


In Search of Incredible


View Profile
June 07, 2026, 06:28:34 PM
 #1601

~snip~
I had dropped the plan to complete the challenge on the first day when I received it. They had given a big XP target to me. Which was tough to achieve within the 30 days with the wagering plan only. I have wagered around $150k in total at some casinos in the last month. I would have tried to complete the requirement here if I were given a target of 100k XP.

Anyway, you had received the offer on 4th May with a 30-day duration to complete the wager. Have they extended your deadline?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D  
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Bitinity
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1365


View Profile
June 08, 2026, 01:22:33 AM
 #1602

Just wondering if there are any forum users still chasing targets for VIP transfers? I'm still trying to catch up every week and today I reached Gold 2
I claimed a level up bonus of around $12 and my deadline is June 26, not sure if I can exceed the target but the good thing is even if I fail it doesn't change anything I mean my VIP level will not be downgraded, yeah maybe I just missed the $160 challenge bonus. I have tried playing Dice PO x1.01 but unfortunately it was too sadistic, in 50 rolls I got 8-10 reds, really not ideal for XP farming, Plinko helps a little but not for long time lol.



Sorry to hear it, this is why I hate to use "safe" strategy by playing dice or limbo with 1.01x in order to chase wager. For me it is not a safe strategy but a slow killing strategy lol. Simply because for 1 lose bet, you will have to get 100 winning streak to cover the single bet lose. Playing plinko and keno where there is a chance to win big multiplier is a better choice for me. Playing dice with low payout can be said as a strategy where there is no chance to make profit, while playing plinko and keno give a chance to make profit while wagering. I also prefer to play plinko with the hard difficulty level but with lower number of row (9-11 rows) while for keno, I prefer to play with the medium level difficulty (5-6selected numbers).
impulse709
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1050
Merit: 163


View Profile
June 08, 2026, 01:57:25 AM
 #1603

Well, this is why you should not just trust casino licenses but check for recent reviews from organic gamblers on their platforms, not from social media influencers who may be paid by the casino to help bring gamblers to their platform.
Should be both, reputation and license, and license is really basic for them to operate legally.

And we should always check where they acquired their license, because if it came from a provider that has weak oversight or weak regulation of casinos, then that is already a red flag, as that can only be used by a lot of scammers because they know they will probably never be caught.

I don’t know about the entire process of getting a license, but I just suspect some providers have very lax requirements, resulting in some casinos still having the guts to scam despite the fact that they went through a process where they gave their company details and the people behind the business.

If their information is correct, it should be easy for the law to go after them, but why is there no news about that, especially those casinos that have scammed people in the forum?

A license just means the casino is allowed to operate legally, not a sign it can actually be trusted. Casinos that have been reported for scamming here are still open for business, nothing happens to them. Most likely because the people who gave them the license cannot do anything once the casino operates in another country. That is why real experiences shared by members who have actually withdrawn from the casino matter far more than a license icon placed on their site.

When assessing a casino. I believe it's essential to think about both of these elements. A license does not mean that the operator is fairly treating players. It only means that the operator fulfills some legal requirements. There have been instances where licensed casinos still got complaints on their delayed payment or customer assistance. That's why it is very critical to get feedback from the community or actual withdrawals. Long-term users' reviews can uncover problems which a license badge will not. Players should always conduct a thorough investigation into the casino's track record and history before making large deposits and should also inspect any complaints. That have not been resolved and any evidence given of smooth and reliable withdrawals.
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1172


View Profile
June 08, 2026, 02:43:29 AM
 #1604

Anyway, you had received the offer on 4th May with a 30-day duration to complete the wager. Have they extended your deadline?

Yeah around last May I applied for VIP transfer but I didn't reply to their email as confirmation which means the transfer hasn't been activated yet then around May 25-26 I contacted again and confirmed via email well, since then my VIP transfer has been activated, that's why I said june 25-26 is my deadline not extending my deadline.

I also prefer to play plinko with the hard difficulty level but with lower number of row (9-11 rows) while for keno, I prefer to play with the medium level difficulty (5-6selected numbers).

Well I think this is worth a try. I usually play Plinko with low risk 8 Rows sometimes with this method we can get a little profit but for a long time slowly lost
For Keno I never tried for wagering I just play normally chasing certain multipliers but of course i will try next week, thanks for the info  Wink
maydna
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3808
Merit: 587


View Profile
June 08, 2026, 11:56:53 AM
 #1605

When assessing a casino. I believe it's essential to think about both of these elements. A license does not mean that the operator is fairly treating players. It only means that the operator fulfills some legal requirements. There have been instances where licensed casinos still got complaints on their delayed payment or customer assistance. That's why it is very critical to get feedback from the community or actual withdrawals. Long-term users' reviews can uncover problems which a license badge will not. Players should always conduct a thorough investigation into the casino's track record and history before making large deposits and should also inspect any complaints. That have not been resolved and any evidence given of smooth and reliable withdrawals.
License is license but the matters is how they treat their members. If they don't have license but casino can treat well to their members, that will not be a problem for members. They will not complaint too many because they can get the good services from the site. People must research before they selects the casino and make sure the review is real or not so they will not get scams. User's reviews helps them to decide but they must research from other sources so that will gives them more data.
panjul07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1449



View Profile WWW
June 08, 2026, 01:07:38 PM
 #1606

~snip~
I had dropped the plan to complete the challenge on the first day when I received it. They had given a big XP target to me. Which was tough to achieve within the 30 days with the wagering plan only. I have wagered around $150k in total at some casinos in the last month. I would have tried to complete the requirement here if I were given a target of 100k XP.

Anyway, you had received the offer on 4th May with a 30-day duration to complete the wager. Have they extended your deadline?

I'm wondering what is their reference to set the target for users who applied for the VIP transfer, is it based on our statistic in other casinos?
Aren't there few options/targets to choose? Because if it is fixed based on our wager statistic in other casino, it can be something big (although only 10%) especially user like me who have big wager statistic in other casino but I get it for many years LOL.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Mahdirakib
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1233


In Search of Incredible


View Profile
June 08, 2026, 03:10:29 PM
 #1607

Yeah around last May I applied for VIP transfer but I didn't reply to their email as confirmation which means the transfer hasn't been activated yet then around May 25-26 I contacted again and confirmed via email well, since then my VIP transfer has been activated, that's why I said june 25-26 is my deadline not extending my deadline.
Well, I thought the timer started from the day since when we received an email from them about the target. You still have enough time to complete the requirement. I hope you will manage to gain the remaining 30k XP within the given time, good luck Wink.

~snip~
They were considering the statistics of the platform which I used to take the VIP transfer offer. There was also an option to select the requirement. I had selected the standard (or higher) target while submitting the VIP transfer form. There was also an option to take medium target, but I went with a higher one by thinking that it would give me a target of 100k XP.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D  
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
aleks86
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 116
Merit: 0


View Profile
June 08, 2026, 10:02:31 PM
 #1608

2up.io scam still working Smiley no response at casino guru, same like in one more complaint. 2up.io scam casino (approved by casino guru also)
panjul07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1449



View Profile WWW
June 09, 2026, 12:06:00 PM
 #1609

~snip~
They were considering the statistics of the platform which I used to take the VIP transfer offer. There was also an option to select the requirement. I had selected the standard (or higher) target while submitting the VIP transfer form. There was also an option to take medium target, but I went with a higher one by thinking that it would give me a target of 100k XP.

So the options are not mentioned in specific numbers? Just like choosing between medium-high but we have no idea about the target on each level?
Asking because I may try to apply and with my wager stat in my account at other casino ($8M+ wager), seems that the target can be something difficult to reach within 30 days.


██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Mahdirakib
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1233


In Search of Incredible


View Profile
June 09, 2026, 03:26:40 PM
 #1610

So the options are not mentioned in specific numbers? Just like choosing between medium-high but we have no idea about the target on each level?
Asking because I may try to apply and with my wager stat in my account at other casino ($8M+ wager), seems that the target can be something difficult to reach within 30 days.
No, the wagering targets aren't mentioned in the option there. With that stats, you may receive the target of 400k XP even if you select the medium target. And you might get the target of 1 million XP if you choose the higher target. I got the target of 400k XP by showing $2 million wagering stats. It would be best for you to submit the form with a low target. I don't remember properly whether the low target is available or not.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D  
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1172


View Profile
June 10, 2026, 06:05:21 AM
 #1611

So the options are not mentioned in specific numbers? Just like choosing between medium-high but we have no idea about the target on each level?
Asking because I may try to apply and with my wager stat in my account at other casino ($8M+ wager), seems that the target can be something difficult to reach within 30 days.
No, the wagering targets aren't mentioned in the option there. With that stats, you may receive the target of 400k XP even if you select the medium target. And you might get the target of 1 million XP if you choose the higher target. I got the target of 400k XP by showing $2 million wagering stats. It would be best for you to submit the form with a low target. I don't remember properly whether the low target is available or not.

From what I remember for VIP transfer we get XP discount around 90% so we only need to complete 10% to get the same VIP Level from other Platforms
Like mine with 400k XP on other Platforms so here I only need to complete 40k XP, for @Mahdirakib he should only need to complete 200k XP because on other platforms he has 2 million XP, I don't remember if there was an option for Low, medium and high. We can check the instructions slowly https://2up.io/promotions/upgraded-vip-transfer

I also found an example in this table:
@panjul07 will probably be in Diamond 1 with target 1 Million XP yeah it is a bit difficult but pay attention to the transfer bonus $4000  Grin

panjul07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1449



View Profile WWW
June 10, 2026, 12:21:28 PM
 #1612

I also found an example in this table:
@panjul07 will probably be in Diamond 1 with target 1 Million XP yeah it is a bit difficult but pay attention to the transfer bonus $4000  Grin



Before thinking too far about it, I think I should ask them first if I will be eligible or not for the VIP transfer since I have wagered more than $5k in 2up while the rule is clearly stated that only account with less than $5k wager are eligible.
I have a friend with similar situation as he has wagered more than $50k in 2up and he asked support about it and the answer is that he is not eligible so he did not apply.


██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Mahdirakib
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1233


In Search of Incredible


View Profile
June 12, 2026, 02:22:11 PM
 #1613

~ Like mine with 400k XP on other Platforms so here I only need to complete 40k XP, for @Mahdirakib he should only need to complete 200k XP because on other platforms he has 2 million XP, I don't remember if there was an option for Low, medium and high. ~
Well, there wasn't the option to select the high, medium or low option. I just tried to submit my details again in the VIP transfer form to find out the option, and here is it



I had selected the 'yes option' there. As a result, my target was 400k XP. I think they would have given me 100k XP target if I had chosen the 'option no'. According to the VIP transfer rules, 'panjul07' isn't eligible for it as he has already wagered above $5k at 2UP.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D  
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1172


View Profile
June 13, 2026, 11:07:35 PM
 #1614

I have a friend with similar situation as he has wagered more than $50k in 2up and he asked support about it and the answer is that he is not eligible so he did not apply.

Yes we know that but I guess there's no harm in trying first, at least you won't be curious anymore. If I were a casino owner, I would allow it since it's still around $5,000, but if it reaches $50,000 it has exceeded the target by 10 times. Don't think I'm forcing you mate because there's no benefit for me Grin just don't want you to miss out on the rewards.

I had selected the 'yes option' there. As a result, my target was 400k XP. I think they would have given me 100k XP target if I had chosen the 'option no'. According to the VIP transfer rules, 'panjul07' isn't eligible for it as he has already wagered above $5k at 2UP.

Hmm so that's the reason, I really don't remember what options I chose when filling out the form, maybe i choose based on XP target or if I choose Yes it might not be enough for higher levels. I have a suggestion, if you haven't started it yet try to reconfirm with the support team or email, just say that you filled out the form incorrectly and want to re-apply. who knows, maybe it can still be updated.
panjul07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1449



View Profile WWW
June 14, 2026, 01:00:42 PM
 #1615

I have a friend with similar situation as he has wagered more than $50k in 2up and he asked support about it and the answer is that he is not eligible so he did not apply.
Yes we know that but I guess there's no harm in trying first, at least you won't be curious anymore. If I were a casino owner, I would allow it since it's still around $5,000, but if it reaches $50,000 it has exceeded the target by 10 times. Don't think I'm forcing you mate because there's no benefit for me Grin just don't want you to miss out on the rewards.
Take it easy dude, no one can force me LOL anyway I have asked support and there is no exception for those who have wagered more than $5k (I have wagered like $20k).
If I were a casino owner, I will not use that rule as long as the account in other casino is still higher than the account in my casino.
As the main purpose for this program is to make VIP users on other casino to move to our casino so making it easier will be better but of course the selection should be done professionally.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Mahdirakib
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1233


In Search of Incredible


View Profile
June 14, 2026, 01:41:14 PM
 #1616

~ I have a suggestion, if you haven't started it yet try to reconfirm with the support team or email, just say that you filled out the form incorrectly and want to re-apply. who knows, maybe it can still be updated.
Maybe they will accept it if I request a lower target (100k XP). But I'm not prepared now to take the offer as I'm focused on my VIP rank progress on a different platform. I will take the offer here later if it remains active. While taking the VIP transfer offer, I will also focus on the other active promotions of 2UP, like this one.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D  
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1172


View Profile
June 14, 2026, 02:41:30 PM
 #1617

Take it easy dude, no one can force me LOL anyway I have asked support and there is no exception for those who have wagered more than $5k (I have wagered like $20k).
If I were a casino owner, I will not use that rule as long as the account in other casino is still higher than the account in my casino.
As the main purpose for this program is to make VIP users on other casino to move to our casino so making it easier will be better but of course the selection should be done professionally.

Haha that's good you understand Cheesy Hope OP/forum rep sees this discussion thus opening up special opportunities for you regarding VIP transfers
You know sometimes live support doesn't help, I remember when @Bitinity asked about VIP bonus and the live support team couldn't help because live support and email support are different divisions.

Maybe they will accept it if I request a lower target (100k XP). But I'm not prepared now to take the offer as I'm focused on my VIP rank progress on a different platform. I will take the offer here later if it remains active. While taking the VIP transfer offer, I will also focus on the other active promotions of 2UP, like this one.

Yes, as long as you haven't confirmed via email, the transfer process is still pending, you probably still remember my case, right? meaning you can reactivate it at any time (if the promo still available). By the way did you guys not get the email on June 12? they sent me $5 FreeBet and I already claimed it, I think this is for all users

ultraboom
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 15
Merit: 0


View Profile
June 14, 2026, 06:09:13 PM
 #1618

Nah, didn't receive it on my side. Sad
Mahdirakib
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1233


In Search of Incredible


View Profile
June 15, 2026, 03:25:27 AM
 #1619

Yes, as long as you haven't confirmed via email, the transfer process is still pending, you probably still remember my case, right? meaning you can reactivate it at any time (if the promo still available).
Yeah, I remember your case. I just checked the promotional page of 2UP again and noticed that the deadline is written as 30-03-2027 for the VIP transfer offer. It means there is still a lot of time left for me to try this out later.

Quote
By the way did you guys not get the email on June 12? they sent me $5 FreeBet and I already claimed it, I think this is for all users
Maybe it was an exclusive bonus for you as you are actively playing here now. I guess all the active users haven't received this bonus. Some other casinos have also given similar types of bonuses for the World Cup to random users.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D  
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Bitinity
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1365


View Profile
June 15, 2026, 04:27:32 AM
 #1620

Quote
By the way did you guys not get the email on June 12? they sent me $5 FreeBet and I already claimed it, I think this is for all users
Maybe it was an exclusive bonus for you as you are actively playing here now. I guess all the active users haven't received this bonus. Some other casinos have also given similar types of bonuses for the World Cup to random users.

I got the $5 freebet too although I was inactive within the last 30 days so maybe it is a random bonus. Unfortunately I lost the free bet, used it to bet on Morocco few days ago but the match ended with a draw. Anyway, there will be loyalty reload bonus today, not sure how much I will get this month since I did not make any deposit since May 18th. Last month, my loyalty reload bonus was $21 per claim (5x) but it was when I had active wager activity (chasing XP) so maybe today's loyalty reload will be much lower.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!