Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 11:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2UP.io | No-KYC Crypto Casino & BTC Sportsbook | Fast Withdrawals + 200% Bonus  (Read 16348 times)
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1172


View Profile
June 15, 2026, 02:07:02 PM
 #1621

Yeah, I remember your case. I just checked the promotional page of 2UP again and noticed that the deadline is written as 30-03-2027 for the VIP transfer offer. It means there is still a lot of time left for me to try this out later.

Well it's good if you haven't activated, you can wait when you have enough budget Wink
I'm curious about @panjul07 whether he got freebet and Reload bonus? yeah I know he's Bronze level but he's been actively playing some time ago.


I got the $5 freebet too although I was inactive within the last 30 days so maybe it is a random bonus.

I don't think it's random, it's for users who have history in the last 30 days and at Silver level or up that's why we both got it, IMO. Today 2UP.io marketing team sent another bonus Loyalty Bonus or Reload Bonus for 5 days I'm sure you got it too because they mentioned it specifically in the email and the good thing is this will run every month on the 15th yeah we can call it pre monthly bonus.

Bitinity
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1365



View Profile
June 16, 2026, 01:53:00 AM
 #1622

I got the $5 freebet too although I was inactive within the last 30 days so maybe it is a random bonus.

I don't think it's random, it's for users who have history in the last 30 days and at Silver level or up that's why we both got it, IMO. Today 2UP.io marketing team sent another bonus Loyalty Bonus or Reload Bonus for 5 days I'm sure you got it too because they mentioned it specifically in the email and the good thing is this will run every month on the 15th yeah we can call it pre monthly bonus.

I call it random because I received similar free bet before when I was not active at all (more than 2 months) and I was still Bronze (less than $3k wager). If the free bet is for Silver+ user and with activity in the last 30days, I should not get it months ago when I was not active at all. Afaik the Silver+ requirement is applied to the Loyalty Reload bonus while there is no level requirement for the free bet. Anyway, my Loyalty Reload this month is 8x lower than last month  Grin, I know it is due to my inactivity. It was $21 last month while it is $2.67 this month.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
knuckey
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 275



View Profile
June 17, 2026, 10:48:34 AM
 #1623

Yeah, I remember your case. I just checked the promotional page of 2UP again and noticed that the deadline is written as 30-03-2027 for the VIP transfer offer. It means there is still a lot of time left for me to try this out later.

Well it's good if you haven't activated, you can wait when you have enough budget Wink
I'm curious about @panjul07 whether he got freebet and Reload bonus? yeah I know he's Bronze level but he's been actively playing some time ago.


I got the $5 freebet too although I was inactive within the last 30 days so maybe it is a random bonus.

I don't think it's random, it's for users who have history in the last 30 days and at Silver level or up that's why we both got it, IMO. Today 2UP.io marketing team sent another bonus Loyalty Bonus or Reload Bonus for 5 days I'm sure you got it too because they mentioned it specifically in the email and the good thing is this will run every month on the 15th yeah we can call it pre monthly bonus.


I also just saw it and got a free bet worth $5, but I rarely get bonuses like this, maybe this is the second time in a long time. I used my free bet to bet on the Portugal vs. Dr. Congo match, choosing over 2.5 because I was sure Ronaldo would score if he was included in the match.

█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
 rizzy 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
████████████
♠
 
████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
100%DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
♣
 
████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
rohang
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2167
Merit: 296



View Profile
June 17, 2026, 11:12:16 AM
 #1624

They sent me that email today-



Everyone got it again or specific people getting on different days?

RAZED | 100%  
WELCOME
BONUS
│
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░░▀███████
██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████
██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████
████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████
████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████
████░░█▀▀████░░██████████
████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████
█████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████
██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████
█████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████
████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████
████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████
████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████
█████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████
██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
|
NO
KYC
│███████████████████████
 RAZE THE LIMITS   ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1172


View Profile
June 17, 2026, 03:25:47 PM
 #1625

I call it random because I received similar free bet before when I was not active at all (more than 2 months) and I was still Bronze (less than $3k wager). If the free bet is for Silver+ user and with activity in the last 30days, I should not get it months ago when I was not active at all.

Anyway, my Loyalty Reload this month is 8x lower than last month  Grin, I know it is due to my inactivity. It was $21 last month while it is $2.67 this month.

Maybe you are right because some people still get it today so for those who haven't got it yet, just wait, who knows, it might be your turn Grin
Your Loyalty Reload is still better than mine which is only $0.9 yeah they said it was calculated based on overall performance wagering, house edge and PnL

I also just saw it and got a free bet worth $5, but I rarely get bonuses like this, maybe this is the second time in a long time.

You're still lucky man, not all users get it. Try to reach Silver because it allows you to get more exclusive bonuses
From your betting slip it seems the bonus balance is not deducted from your winnings, right? so if you win your balance is $8.99 while in other casinos the bonus balance will be removed/deducted.

They sent me that email today-

Everyone got it again or specific people getting on different days?

So far I only got it once, but there are other bonuses from different promo for Silver up
Pmalek
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 9605



View Profile
June 17, 2026, 03:39:06 PM
 #1626

I also just saw it and got a free bet worth $5, but I rarely get bonuses like this, maybe this is the second time in a long time. I used my free bet to bet on the Portugal vs. Dr. Congo match, choosing over 2.5 because I was sure Ronaldo would score if he was included in the match.
Those are pretty high odds for over 2.5 goals in a match where Portugal is a big favorite to win. It looks like the bookies expect Congo to defend their goal with everything they have, trying not to concede. I don't think I will watch the Portugal game. I am too excited for the Croatia vs England match tonight. Not sure what to expect there. The heart and brain say different things.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
panjul07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1447



View Profile WWW
June 17, 2026, 04:00:17 PM
 #1627

Yeah, I remember your case. I just checked the promotional page of 2UP again and noticed that the deadline is written as 30-03-2027 for the VIP transfer offer. It means there is still a lot of time left for me to try this out later.
Well it's good if you haven't activated, you can wait when you have enough budget Wink
I'm curious about @panjul07 whether he got freebet and Reload bonus? yeah I know he's Bronze level but he's been actively playing some time ago.

I do get the reload bonus (few cents) but not the free bet, as I said before that I have wagered more than $10k since I replied to your post about the VIP transfer program here so I was already Silver since April.
However I've been inactive since the middle of April because I had a plan as what you suggested about "exception" for the VIP transfer so I do not play until now to keep my wager stats remain the same.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
MegaAkker
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 102
Merit: 6


View Profile
June 24, 2026, 11:07:23 PM
 #1628

I have to take my hat off to 2UP! Very friendly customer support, withdrawals processed within 2 minutes, and just received a great level up bonus to Ruby for 2160 USD!
Am very satisfied with this website!
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1172


View Profile
July 02, 2026, 11:31:14 AM
 #1629

I have to take my hat off to 2UP! Very friendly customer support, withdrawals processed within 2 minutes, and just received a great level up bonus to Ruby for 2160 USD!
Am very satisfied with this website!

Congratulations on your achievement dude (late) Grin what about your monthly bonus, do you think it's worth it?
By the way I just received a promo email from the marketing team yeah $5 freebet for sports betting, I think most of you got this email too especially for Silver or up
I will try my luck on the Spain vs Croatia match, somehow my gut feeling says Spain will win the first and second half, this is not HT/FT bet this is a different type
Don't forget, whoever claims this promo, share your bet slip here yeah just as an appreciation to 2UP.io in this thread  Grin

Slow death
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1199


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
July 02, 2026, 11:52:52 AM
 #1630

Congratulations on your achievement dude (late) Grin what about your monthly bonus, do you think it's worth it?
By the way I just received a promo email from the marketing team yeah $5 freebet for sports betting, I think most of you got this email too especially for Silver or up
I will try my luck on the Spain vs Croatia match, somehow my gut feeling says Spain will win the first and second half, this is not HT/FT bet this is a different type
Don't forget, whoever claims this promo, share your bet slip here yeah just as an appreciation to 2UP.io in this thread  Grin


I believe you meant you're going to bet on Spain's game against Austria. Although Spain has many good players like Yamal, Dani Olmo, and Marc Cucurella, the Spanish coach is strange; he's been making player choices in a way I don't understand. For example, he prefers to leave David Raya on the bench and put another goalkeeper in his place, sometimes he leaves Dani Olmo on the bench and puts Rodri in.

So, despite Spain having good players, it seems to me that as soon as they encounter a strong opponent, they'll be in trouble. Of the three group stage games Spain played, they didn't manage to score in both halves in any of them. They only scored in the first half and couldn't score in the second half, so I see your bet as risky, but since it's a bonus, it won't hurt to lose.


..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
panjul07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1447



View Profile WWW
July 02, 2026, 11:59:17 AM
 #1631

I will try my luck on the Spain vs Croatia match, somehow my gut feeling says Spain will win the first and second half, this is not HT/FT bet this is a different type
Don't forget, whoever claims this promo, share your bet slip here yeah just as an appreciation to 2UP.io in this thread  Grin



Received the $5 free bet too, anyway am I misunderstanding something with your betslip?
As I can see your bet is $5 (using the free bet) with odds 1.91 but how can the potential payout more than $14?
Is it a visual glitch? As I have just checked myself the odds for Spain to win both halves is 2.91 while what is shown in your image is 1.91.
It will be normal to see potential payout of $14+ with $5 bet and odds 2.91

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1463


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
July 02, 2026, 12:16:13 PM
 #1632

I believe you meant you're going to bet on Spain's game against Austria. Although Spain has many good players like Yamal, Dani Olmo, and Marc Cucurella, the Spanish coach is strange; he's been making player choices in a way I don't understand. For example, he prefers to leave David Raya on the bench and put another goalkeeper in his place, sometimes he leaves Dani Olmo on the bench and puts Rodri in.
This will be a clear match for Spain not win only that football is something that can overturn and making gamblers to be disappointed. If Spain stand well on their ground, they supposed beat Australia without much stress or receiving a retaliative/ retaliatory goal from Australia.


So, despite Spain having good players, it seems to me that as soon as they encounter a strong opponent, they'll be in trouble. Of the three group stage games Spain played, they didn't manage to score in both halves in any of them. They only scored in the first half and couldn't score in the second half, so I see your bet as risky, but since it's a bonus, it won't hurt to lose.
Spain has not gotten the standard team fans expected from them. They are still at the level of struggling team. We will see more stronger teams in the round of 16 in the world cup. Spain is not among the top 3 teams in this world prediction of mine.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1172


View Profile
July 02, 2026, 12:24:36 PM
 #1633

I believe you meant you're going to bet on Spain's game against Austria

Ah sorry you are right, my bad and it's Spain vs Austria Grin  yeah this bet is a bit risky and I don't have much hope, just relying on luck
I was inspired by some people in this forum when using freebet they choose high odds, if I lose it doesn't matter because it's free Grin BTW thanks dude.

As I can see your bet is $5 (using the free bet) with odds 1.91 but how can the potential payout more than $14?
Is it a visual glitch? As I have just checked myself the odds for Spain to win both halves is 2.91 while what is shown in your image is 1.91.
It will be normal to see potential payout of $14+ with $5 bet and odds 2.91

Ah it's about the odds options, in the first screenshot I choose Hong Kong odds and this 2nd screenshot I chose Decimal then the odds  @2.91
Sorry for confusing you guys I realized after posting it but I was too lazy to take a new screenshot, appreciate your attention to detail Wink

panjul07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1447



View Profile WWW
July 02, 2026, 12:48:30 PM
 #1634

Ah it's about the odds options, in the first screenshot I choose Hong Kong odds and this 2nd screenshot I chose Decimal then the odds  @2.91
Sorry for confusing you guys I realized after posting it but I was too lazy to take a new screenshot, appreciate your attention to detail Wink



My bad then, I thought it is a decimal odds when you shared it before as I think most of us here more familiar with decimal odds than hongkong Smiley
BTW, I'm still confused what to bet using this freebet, too bad the freebet cant be used for combo/parlay bet.
It will be nice if free bet can be used for parlay bet as well, so we can create bigger odds as we wish although the chance will be so small  Grin

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
mitchr4
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1058


View Profile
July 02, 2026, 01:37:05 PM
 #1635

Ah it's about the odds options, in the first screenshot I choose Hong Kong odds and this 2nd screenshot I chose Decimal then the odds  @2.91
Sorry for confusing you guys I realized after posting it but I was too lazy to take a new screenshot, appreciate your attention to detail Wink



My bad then, I thought it is a decimal odds when you shared it before as I think most of us here more familiar with decimal odds than hongkong Smiley
BTW, I'm still confused what to bet using this freebet, too bad the freebet cant be used for combo/parlay bet.
It will be nice if free bet can be used for parlay bet as well, so we can create bigger odds as we wish although the chance will be so small  Grin

Same here, hoping freebet can be used for combo bet someday. Using single bet does not feel worth it when the odds are low, so there is no choice but to pick higher odds to get better profit, even though the risk gets bigger too. There was some confusion before about how combo bet works, so single bet ended up being the only choice. Maybe this feature will get added once more members bring it up here.
Mahdirakib
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1232


In Search of Incredible


View Profile
July 02, 2026, 02:47:28 PM
 #1636

Ah it's about the odds options, in the first screenshot I choose Hong Kong odds and this 2nd screenshot I chose Decimal then the odds  @2.91
Sorry for confusing you guys I realized after posting it but I was too lazy to take a new screenshot, appreciate your attention to detail Wink
I was also confused by your previous post. I thought that there was something wrong with 2UP sportsbook payout Grin. I wasn't aware of the Hong Kong odds system. However, I doubt that Spain will manage to win in both halves. Weak teams are creating strong resistance in the defensive section in most of the matches of this world cup.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1172


View Profile
July 02, 2026, 04:52:43 PM
 #1637

BTW, I'm still confused what to bet using this freebet, too bad the freebet cant be used for combo/parlay bet.

Well, I've never tried combo/parlay with freebet but if you are aiming for high odds it might be a good idea to bet on correct score
Or go to the ''Specials'' section you will find some interesting options with high odds, for example Multi Bet Correct Score   Grin

Same here ---/---

Maybe you can try some of the options I mentioned above Grin

However, I doubt that Spain will manage to win in both halves. Weak teams are creating strong resistance in the defensive section in most of the matches of this world cup.

Haha normally I think the same thing but sometimes there are unexpected things and that's what I hope for
To be honest, for the first half my prediction Spain can win, but in the second half it's probably 50:50 . You know, I forced AI ​​to predict this match  Grin Cheesy
virasog
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1204


View Profile
July 02, 2026, 05:44:49 PM
 #1638

Haha normally I think the same thing but sometimes there are unexpected things and that's what I hope for
To be honest, for the first half my prediction Spain can win, but in the second half it's probably 50:50 . You know, I forced AI ​​to predict this match  Grin Cheesy


How can AI make the prediction? It simply makes no sense, especially in these football matches. If you see the match between Senegal Vs Belgium, then at one time it was Senegal leading with 2-0 and if you had ask from AI at that stage, they would have suggested that Senegal will win but then something strange happen, strange in a sense that no AI can even think that Belgium will come roaring back and scored three more goals and ended up as a winner.
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1172


View Profile
July 03, 2026, 08:18:48 AM
 #1639

How can AI make the prediction? It simply makes no sense, especially in these football matches. If you see the match between Senegal Vs Belgium, then at one time it was Senegal leading with 2-0 and if you had ask from AI at that stage, they would have suggested that Senegal will win but then something strange happen, strange in a sense that no AI can even think that Belgium will come roaring back and scored three more goals and ended up as a winner.

Haha, don't be so serious dude. We all know AI can't guarantee a win for every prediction if it really works then AI owner will be the richest person in the world Grin
I use AI only to increase my self-confidence and for example if AI gives a different prediction then I will ignore its prediction, as a gambler I believe more in my analysis
By the way my bet yesterday won, Spain scored 1 goal in the first half and 2 goals in the second half so the final score 3-0 luck is still with me  Grin
How about your freebet guys? I think you guys doubled it in the Portugal vs Croatia match, right? unfortunately I didn't because it was too late.
michellee
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3570
Merit: 910


View Profile
July 03, 2026, 09:20:29 AM
 #1640

How can AI make the prediction? It simply makes no sense, especially in these football matches. If you see the match between Senegal Vs Belgium, then at one time it was Senegal leading with 2-0 and if you had ask from AI at that stage, they would have suggested that Senegal will win but then something strange happen, strange in a sense that no AI can even think that Belgium will come roaring back and scored three more goals and ended up as a winner.
I got this from ChatGPT:



But don't take it seriously, the result might not be right especially if you found more interesting information about the match but both teams have the same chances to win and will trying to beat each others.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!