Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2026, 10:51:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎰 SolCasinos.io 🏆 Find The BEST CRYPTO CASINOS 🎁 Best Casino Bonuses ✨  (Read 6575 times)
Zoomic
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1302
Merit: 569


Need a Campaign manager? TG: t.me/GodofThunderpro


View Profile
Today at 05:03:55 PM
 #621

I share similar stance with you about casinos building trust. Nothing beats trust that's built organically, it'll always last longer when compared to the ones that are paid to be promoted. I've seen casinos spend more money in promoting their company but when it comes to their service, they're below average which will result to users leaving. A casino who treats players right and runs solid service doesn't need to do much promotions, users do that for free on their behalf.
You are not completely true because a casino can be big and with good reputation yet they will still need to invest in marketing in order to grow their business. They cannot just relax that their reputation is enough when they are facing fierce competition from others. Reputation is a great asset but it does not replace marketing efforts that helps the casino to expand their operation.

I get what you mean but in this context, I think the person you're responding to is simply saying that investing more in the quality of service they deliver is better than putting out huge marketing PR by paying for inflated reviews that doesn't match the reality of service a casino renders to users.

When a casino attracts most of their customers through marketing, it's the service that keeps those customers and whereby it's below what was advertised, users temporarily use their services run but a casino that's built on organic trust might grow slower but users tend to stick around way longer.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
IcaroAugusto
Newbie
*
Online Online

Activity: 31
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
Today at 05:04:30 PM
 #622

That's a fair concern. I'd look for licensed casinos with transparent terms and independent audits, plus player feedback on forums like this one to get a real sense of reliability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!