meser#
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1136
#kycfree ❎
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 04:54:36 PM |
|
Galatasaray could actually have made more signings, but they essentially let this transfer window pass them by. I had expected a more successful transfer window from them however, their squad remains largely unchanged from last year's. They didn't make many signings aside from Batrakov, they failed to bring in any players who could be considered crucial to the team. They lost their opening Champions League match, and their next game is against Barcelona. Meanwhile, in the Turkish league, they appear weaker than their rivals this season, which is making the league more exciting.
Galatasaray made very few changes during the summer transfer window. Nevertheless, they still have a strong squad, just like last year, albeit with a very limited number of reserves in attack who have never made a significant impact. Now they have a very difficult match against Barcelona, who are slightly underdogs. Galatasaray's management made signings in the summer due to pressure from the fans. They signed Leao solely to silence the supporters, but it turned out to be a wasted move; Leao offers nothing different from Sané. Batrakov was another rushed signing. There are many players like Batrakov in Türkiye, yet Galatasaray chose to sign him. Their squad is much weaker compared to last year. The absence of Osimhen means the team lacks strength; if Osimhen doesn't play in the match against Barcelona, Barça will secure a victory by at least five goals before returning to Spain. Sometime competition is needed in certain areas in the team. Sane has not really made a huge impact since arriving at the team and I believe that Rafael leao coming in should provide some level of competition between the both of them. Leao is just arriving this summer and he will need time to fully adapt to the league and the players too so it’s a bit too early to criticize him. Maybe after the first half of the season we can get to see the very best from this players. I don't think either player is particularly concerned about Galatasaray. No club in Europe would pay the kind of money Galatasaray does; if they earned the same salaries in Europe, they wouldn't have come to Türkiye. Both of them earn very high wages, and Turkey is also very generous regarding taxes. Why would they push themselves in league matches? They play well in the Champions League, though they do step up in certain matches in Türkiye as well. If there is any player who could compete with them for a spot, it would be Yunus Akgün. Their places in the team are practically guaranteed anyway.
|
|
|
|
|
püsür
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 08:44:32 PM |
|
I think the odds align. Galatasaray should be the favourite. They are the best team in the division so far, so it's normal that they should have the smallest odds. The only thing I think does not align is that Beşiktaş should not have those big odds compared to Fenerbahçe. Even though Fenerbahçe should have bigger odds, the difference shouldn't be that much. Beşiktaş plays the best football in the league for now. They missed out on an opportunity to top the league when they lost to Amedspor in the last week before the international break. Fenerbahçe has not been that good, and if they don't improve, I think the odds will change. I still have Galatasaray to win the league. Even though they have not convinced me yet, but I believe they will get better.
This is something i also struggle to explain, because Besiktas are playing very well and since Italiano arrived as coach of Besiktas we have seen a clear improvement in the team's performances, while Fenerbahce is still struggling to find their game, despite the various interventions made during the transfer market. I guess the odds are made with consideration of the teams' budgets. Fenerbahçe has a quite high budget for transfer fees and players wages. I suppose they set the betting odds with these factors in mind. But if they were to look solely at the quality of the football, then yes, Beşiktaş should have had a much better chance. I agree with what’s written above and I think Beşiktaş have played much more solidly than Fenerbahçe. Very few people would have thought that a change of manager would have such an immediate impact. At Fenerbahçe, however, the problems persist and they are significant. Beşiktaş’s odds are worth considering.
|
|
|
|
Wake Up
Copper Member
Hero Member
   

Activity: 518
Merit: 863
Bitcoin - The Future
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 10:39:07 AM |
|
I think the odds align. Galatasaray should be the favourite. They are the best team in the division so far, so it's normal that they should have the smallest odds. The only thing I think does not align is that Beşiktaş should not have those big odds compared to Fenerbahçe. Even though Fenerbahçe should have bigger odds, the difference shouldn't be that much. Beşiktaş plays the best football in the league for now. They missed out on an opportunity to top the league when they lost to Amedspor in the last week before the international break. Fenerbahçe has not been that good, and if they don't improve, I think the odds will change. I still have Galatasaray to win the league. Even though they have not convinced me yet, but I believe they will get better.
This is something i also struggle to explain, because Besiktas are playing very well and since Italiano arrived as coach of Besiktas we have seen a clear improvement in the team's performances, while Fenerbahce is still struggling to find their game, despite the various interventions made during the transfer market. I guess the odds are made with consideration of the teams' budgets. Fenerbahçe has a quite high budget for transfer fees and players wages. I suppose they set the betting odds with these factors in mind. But if they were to look solely at the quality of the football, then yes, Beşiktaş should have had a much better chance. I agree with what’s written above and I think Beşiktaş have played much more solidly than Fenerbahçe. Very few people would have thought that a change of manager would have such an immediate impact. At Fenerbahçe, however, the problems persist and they are significant. Beşiktaş’s odds are worth considering. In my opinion, Beşiktaş should have had much better odds. I believe they have a better chance than Fenerbahçe for the remainder of the season. Fenerbahçe hasn't yet managed to gel as a squad, whereas Beşiktaş is on the verge of writing a real success story with its manager and players. Of course, they’ve had some unwanted results, but that will likely serve as a catalyst to fire up the team. Considering that Fenerbahçe is also likely to struggle in the Champions League, I think there is a real possibility that Beşiktaş could end up in a better position in the league.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
Decimetre
Full Member
 

Activity: 266
Merit: 139
Bitcoin has come to stay
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 02:09:34 PM |
|
I think the odds align. Galatasaray should be the favourite. They are the best team in the division so far, so it's normal that they should have the smallest odds. The only thing I think does not align is that Beşiktaş should not have those big odds compared to Fenerbahçe. Even though Fenerbahçe should have bigger odds, the difference shouldn't be that much. Beşiktaş plays the best football in the league for now. They missed out on an opportunity to top the league when they lost to Amedspor in the last week before the international break. Fenerbahçe has not been that good, and if they don't improve, I think the odds will change. I still have Galatasaray to win the league. Even though they have not convinced me yet, but I believe they will get better.
This is something i also struggle to explain, because Besiktas are playing very well and since Italiano arrived as coach of Besiktas we have seen a clear improvement in the team's performances, while Fenerbahce is still struggling to find their game, despite the various interventions made during the transfer market. I guess the odds are made with consideration of the teams' budgets. Fenerbahçe has a quite high budget for transfer fees and players wages. I suppose they set the betting odds with these factors in mind. But if they were to look solely at the quality of the football, then yes, Beşiktaş should have had a much better chance. I agree with what’s written above and I think Beşiktaş have played much more solidly than Fenerbahçe. Very few people would have thought that a change of manager would have such an immediate impact. At Fenerbahçe, however, the problems persist and they are significant. Beşiktaş’s odds are worth considering. In my opinion, Beşiktaş should have had much better odds. I believe they have a better chance than Fenerbahçe for the remainder of the season. Fenerbahçe hasn't yet managed to gel as a squad, whereas Beşiktaş is on the verge of writing a real success story with its manager and players. Of course, they’ve had some unwanted results, but that will likely serve as a catalyst to fire up the team. Considering that Fenerbahçe is also likely to struggle in the Champions League, I think there is a real possibility that Beşiktaş could end up in a better position in the league. Even though it seems like Besiktas is doing better now but we still can't write off Fenerbahce behind Besiktas since we know that they also have the resources to perform Very well if properly managed. Their last transfer signings must have boosted their stands and shouythey perform as expected, then they may finish close to first. It's still too early to think that Besiktas will have a better season than Fenerbahce since even Amedspor can not be seen as favourites just because of their performance so far and their current position. If Besiktas can be consistent for at least until second half of the season, then their odds will drop and they will become better option. I think that Fenerbahce will bounce back based on their performance last season. I still stand with Fenerbahce ahead until Besiktas if the resources they have can start displaying the way they should.
|
|
|
|
Nwadiche
Member


Activity: 238
Merit: 50
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 09:12:02 PM |
|
Galatasaray made very few changes during the summer transfer window. Nevertheless, they still have a strong squad, just like last year, albeit with a very limited number of reserves in attack who have never made a significant impact. Now they have a very difficult match against Barcelona, who are slightly underdogs.
I think their squad is still somehow ok for now, and i believe the coach knows what he want if he wanted more players to be added to the squad he'll inform the board that this is what he want. For now Galatasaray is still the top team in Turkish super league, they've won the league back to back now they can still be the club to win this season, i understand that Beșiktaș are in a good form right but I'm not yet convinced if they stopped Galatasaray from winning the league this very season.
|
|
|
|
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1859
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 10:13:13 PM |
|
MHK chairman has resigned from his position. He's on trial while in custody but despite that, federation couldn't fire him. He resigned on his own. It's impossible to understand how this could happen. Some referees have also been arrested. All the correspondence is coming to light. Everything we said back then is now coming to light. The referees' match-fixing schemes are being proven one by one. We didn't speak in vain back then. The scandalous, erroneous decisions made during the matches were intentional. I hope this referee ring is dismantled, but measures must be taken to prevent a similar structure from forming in its place. Unfortunately I don't think this can be achieved.
|
|
|
|
|
karabiber
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 05:17:33 AM |
|
Even though it seems like Besiktas is doing better now but we still can't write off Fenerbahce behind Besiktas since we know that they also have the resources to perform Very well if properly managed. Their last transfer signings must have boosted their stands and shouythey perform as expected, then they may finish close to first. It's still too early to think that Besiktas will have a better season than Fenerbahce since even Amedspor can not be seen as favourites just because of their performance so far and their current position.
If Besiktas can be consistent for at least until second half of the season, then their odds will drop and they will become better option. I think that Fenerbahce will bounce back based on their performance last season. I still stand with Fenerbahce ahead until Besiktas if the resources they have can start displaying the way they should.
Beşiktaş has really picked up momentum right now and is projecting a positive image. Italiano has brought a positive vibe to the team and is ready to fire them up. Their successful results in European competition and the domestic league, along with the team’s flawless play so far, are raising hopes of a championship. However, I believe Fenerbahçe is closer to the championship this season than ever before. That’s because they won a crucial match right before the league break and re-established their footing in the league. President Aziz Yıldırım led the team to the Champions League after a long hiatus, and he will lead them to the championship again after another long hiatus.
|
|
|
|
|
Cossyblack
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 07:25:46 AM Last edit: October 06, 2026, 07:38:56 AM by Cossyblack |
|
Even though it seems like Besiktas is doing better now but we still can't write off Fenerbahce behind Besiktas since we know that they also have the resources to perform Very well if properly managed. Their last transfer signings must have boosted their stands and shouythey perform as expected, then they may finish close to first. It's still too early to think that Besiktas will have a better season than Fenerbahce since even Amedspor can not be seen as favourites just because of their performance so far and their current position.
If Besiktas can be consistent for at least until second half of the season, then their odds will drop and they will become better option. I think that Fenerbahce will bounce back based on their performance last season. I still stand with Fenerbahce ahead until Besiktas if the resources they have can start displaying the way they should.
Even though Amendspor is currently at the top of the table,we all know they cannot win the title. Galatasaray are behind them because Amendspor have scored goals than them,the question we should be asking is, can Amendspor be able to secure the top spot before the december break? Galatasaray and besiktas are closing the points gap and there aren't far from Amendspor in terms of points. Amendspor has a match against Genclerbirligi this weekend. Genclerbirligi will be at home while Amendspor would be playing away,so it will be a tough match for amend. If Amendspor fail to defeat Genclerbirligi, they could lose the top spot to either besiktas or Galatasaray,and once any of these teams sits on the top of the table, Amendspor may never have the chance to secure the top spot again.
|
|
|
|
|
martinom
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 10:46:12 AM |
|
I guess the odds are made with consideration of the teams' budgets. Fenerbahçe has a quite high budget for transfer fees and players wages. I suppose they set the betting odds with these factors in mind. But if they were to look solely at the quality of the football, then yes, Beşiktaş should have had a much better chance. I agree with whats written above and I think Beşiktaş have played much more solidly than Fenerbahçe. Very few people would have thought that a change of manager would have such an immediate impact. At Fenerbahçe, however, the problems persist and they are significant. Beşiktaşs odds are worth considering.
It's clear that these teams are the best in Turkey and Fenerbahce is certainly one of the best, i also like the way they invest, always in a targeted manner and with the right investments, i think the fans can consider themselves lucky, this is very important for them, having good players makes you win.
|
|
|
|
|
Jostern
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 02:06:58 PM |
|
Galatasaray made very few changes during the summer transfer window. Nevertheless, they still have a strong squad, just like last year, albeit with a very limited number of reserves in attack who have never made a significant impact. Now they have a very difficult match against Barcelona, who are slightly underdogs.
What do you mean by who are slightly underdogs, are you trying to say that Barcelona are underdogs against Galatasaray, how is it possible that Barcelona are underdog against Galatasaray that is a very difficult thing to understand, I don’t think Galatasaray sold any important players “ the problem with Galatasaray is that they’re fighting with teams that have stepped up with their own performances by bringing new players, other teams are now looking serious to challenge Galatasaray in the League, there is no dull moment for them, Osimhen is always injured so I don’t know if that helps Galatasaray because it seems like whenever he is injured the team always struggle because they don’t have a good replacement for him in the team.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
meser#
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1136
#kycfree ❎
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 02:55:39 PM |
|
International matches for Turkey concluded yesterday. League play will resume from where it left off starting Friday. The head of the Central Referee Board (MHK) has been arrested. How will referee appointments be handled? Active referee Yasin Kol is among those arrested. There was already a lack of trust in referees; after this, there will be none at all. It appears Turkish football is heading toward chaos. The TFF president has not yet resigned. Many on social media are calling for the TFF president's resignation, but the clubs have not yet issued such a call.
|
|
|
|
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1859
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 08:55:34 PM |
|
It has been confirmed that Yasin Kol engaged in match-fixing. He sent money to a relative before the Beşiktaş - Galatasaray derby and received 12 times that amount back after the match. He placed bets through this relative and blatantly fixed the match he was in charge of. This is the match where the infamous Osimhen choked Emirhan yet didn't receive a red card and where Galatasaray should have been reduced to 8 players but stayed in the game thanks to the referee's intervention. I hope this match-fixing scumbag never gets out of prison for the rest of his life and serves as a warning to anyone else who tries to do the same.
|
|
|
|
|