Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2026, 01:53:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Degen.com | Fastest Growing Online Casino & Sportsbook | DEGEN VIP Transfer  (Read 12270 times)
degencom (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Built for Degens. 18+


View Profile
September 03, 2026, 03:57:31 AM
 #881

🔥  $240 climbs all the way to $23,637.43  🔥



🟢 View the Winning Bet
🟢 Sign up and enjoy a 7-day rakeback boost


Hello Bitcointalk,

Rest assured that we have a knowledge base covering answers to common user questions. You can also find it under “Help” in our live support. Thank you for your continued feedback. We appreciate it.

Kind regards,
Degen.com
Betwrong
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4158
Merit: 2346



View Profile
September 03, 2026, 09:57:30 AM
 #882

One of Degen's originals, Chicken, continues to bring me joy. Yesterday I won almost $50 while staking only 100 satoshis



with clearing 7 steps on Degen level:



I was extremely lucky, because with Death Lane 8, if my autobet was set like this:



I would fail. It’s not often you can turn 100 satoshis into $50. Smiley

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
degencom (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Built for Degens. 18+


View Profile
September 03, 2026, 03:57:55 PM
 #883

🔥  Gift Cards Are Now Available  🔥

Buy crypto with Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay and more, plus get 5% off Gift Cards for a limited time with code DEGEN5!

→ Need help? Read our gift card guide ←





Real Sociedad vs Celta de Vigo ⚽ Toulouse vs Lille



🟢 Follow Football Matchups on DEGEN.com
🟢 Sign up and enjoy a 7-day rakeback boost
Pumared
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2156
Merit: 819



View Profile
September 03, 2026, 09:12:46 PM
 #884

I like this feature but honestly, I think that best idea would be to implement small AI chatbot on that page that will help with users in many things. For example, it could analyze your habits and tell you how much you deposit monthly in general, how much you deposited this month compared to previous month, what was the month you deposited the most and so on. This is basic function and here AI is not necessary but where AI is necessary is when user wants to ask it to analyze its financial habits and give advice on how to deposit less, how to not go from normal gambling to financial problems and so on.

Interesting proposal, and I believe it wouldn't be difficult to implement. In addition to the slightly more advanced features you suggested, basic functionalities would also be welcome, such as compiling a kind of knowledge base that answers general user questions without requiring users to search the site or read an entire page to find the information. For example, a question about the Terms of Service could be asked to the bot and answered in a matter of seconds.

I think the most important point here is having good support, because I don't know the age range of the users, but I still believe there are people with little technological knowledge who just want to log into the casino, deposit money, and press a button to place a bet. When the AI ​​doesn't know what to do, there should be a human to respond quickly.

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄██████▀████
███▀███▄████████▄████▀███
██▀███████████████████▀██
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
 
 BitList 
█▀▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.
Bitcointalk Archive 📚
Visualization ' Search

.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄▄█
Potato Chips
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1124

10/10 Forum Marketing | PM @LT_Mouse on TG


View Profile
September 04, 2026, 06:20:55 AM
 #885

I think the most important point here is having good support, because I don't know the age range of the users, but I still believe there are people with little technological knowledge who just want to log into the casino, deposit money, and press a button to place a bet. When the AI ​​doesn't know what to do, there should be a human to respond quickly.

From my experience, as far as customer support is concerned, they got the basics right AKA having good support. It's fast and so far no poor experiences yet. I've probably talked to support at least 10 times by now.

Folks with little tech knowledge would benefit a lot with a simple straightforward live support where you're instant talking to a person. Multiple times I've seen folks had a problem trying to switch from the AI support.

On a different note, they updated their BJ and added more seats and animations. Imagine if the next update would be degen mode plinko.  Cheesy

we just added more seats to blackjack

because apparently watching one hand wasn’t entertaining enough

multi-seat + new animations are live
degencom (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Built for Degens. 18+


View Profile
September 04, 2026, 01:15:16 PM
 #886

Plenty of football to get into today ⚽ What’s your move?



🟢 Follow Football Matchups on DEGEN.com
🟢 Sign up and enjoy a 7-day rakeback boost
lionheart78
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1210



View Profile WWW
September 04, 2026, 07:47:30 PM
 #887

Folks with little tech knowledge would benefit a lot with a simple straightforward live support where you're instant talking to a person. Multiple times I've seen folks had a problem trying to switch from the AI support.

A live customer support makes the player feel taken care of.  It feels cold when I reach out to customer support, only to be entertained by bots and scripted questions.  Not all concerns often times is covered by these scripted questions, so the casino that implemented this kind of approach is unknowingly making their players frustrated everytime the player concern is not on the list of scripted questions and choices. So I greatly agree, a straightforward live support is always greatly appreciated by any players.


░░░░██████████████░░░░░▄▄███████████░░░░░░▄████████████░█████░░░▄███████▀
░░░░█████████████░░░░▄██████████████░░░░▄██████████████░█████░▄███████▀
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀█████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████▀░░░░░░█████░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄███████░░█████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▄
█████▄▄▄███████▀
░░░█████████████████░█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░████████████▄
█████████████▀
░░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████░██████████████████░█████░▀███████▄
██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█████░██████████████████░█████░░░▀███████▄
.com
.
...🎰 100 FreeSpins | No Wager ... Instant Rakeback + VIP Transfer ... ⚽ Sport's Welcome Pack | Risk-Free ....PLAY NOW..
[/center]
Pumared
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2156
Merit: 819



View Profile
September 04, 2026, 09:26:59 PM
 #888

Plenty of football to get into today ⚽ What’s your move?

🟢 Follow Football Matchups on DEGEN.com
🟢 Sign up and enjoy a 7-day rakeback boost

I saw many bettors saying that this PSG vs. Monaco game would be the acid test for Brazilian coach Filipe Luis, and for me, he was already good before arriving there, and today he proved that he really has the ability to lead a great team. He's making history; betting against him is a mistake right now. Did anyone else bet on Degen in this game?

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄██████▀████
███▀███▄████████▄████▀███
██▀███████████████████▀██
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
 
 BitList 
█▀▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.
Bitcointalk Archive 📚
Visualization ' Search

.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄▄█
knuckey
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 275



View Profile
September 04, 2026, 09:52:43 PM
 #889

Plenty of football to get into today ⚽ What’s your move?

Snip
🟢 Follow Football Matchups on DEGEN.com
🟢 Sign up and enjoy a 7-day rakeback boost

PSG lose, Real Madrid lose & livepool win.
I'm sure many of us have wrongly predicted the outcome of this match, especially in the PSG & Real Madrid match, only Liverpool is favored to win in the 3 matches mentioned, I'm increasingly not hesitant to choose Nottingham to win when facing Tottenham, I'll make this fun to welcome the weekend

█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▄▀███████████
███▄▀▀▀██▀▄███▄▀██▀▀▀████
██▌▐███▄▄█████▀███████▐██
█████████████████████████
███▌▐████████████████▐███
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
 rizzy 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▌█▌█▌████
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌██
█▌█▌█▌████
████████████
♠
 
████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
THE HOME OF THE
   MOST REWARDING   
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
100%DEPOSIT
MATCH
+ 100 FREE SPINS
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
♣
 
████████████
████▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
██▐█▐█▐█
████▐█▐█▐█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
r_victory
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1048



View Profile WWW
September 04, 2026, 10:16:00 PM
 #890

Rest assured that we have a knowledge base covering answers to common user questions. You can also find it under “Help” in our live support.

I accessed the link, and it really answers the main questions a user might have. I also noticed the chat integration, and when I mentioned that, I was referring to something more conversational; it's not a negative point. It's always good to have ways to resolve our questions quickly; I found the chat search very efficient, and, for me, that's enough.

█████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀██▀█████████████
███████▀▀████▄▄████▀█████████
█████████▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄███████
████████▀▀████████████▀▀█▀▀██
████████████▀▀█▀▀▄██████▄████
███████▄▄████████████▀███████
███████████▄███████▄▄█▄▄█████
███████▀▀████████████████████
███████████▀█████▀▀█▀▀███████
███████▄▄██████████▄▄████████
███████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████████
 
 
 🕶 NO KYC 
|🜲 
VIP ❯❯❯❯
TRANSFER
| 
WEEKLY
RAKEBACK
|
| 
  PLAY NOW   
ultrloa
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1481



View Profile WWW
September 05, 2026, 02:56:25 AM
 #891

Folks with little tech knowledge would benefit a lot with a simple straightforward live support where you're instant talking to a person. Multiple times I've seen folks had a problem trying to switch from the AI support.

A live customer support makes the player feel taken care of.  It feels cold when I reach out to customer support, only to be entertained by bots and scripted questions.  Not all concerns often times is covered by these scripted questions, so the casino that implemented this kind of approach is unknowingly making their players frustrated everytime the player concern is not on the list of scripted questions and choices. So I greatly agree, a straightforward live support is always greatly appreciated by any players.

There are several casinos I choose not to play anymore, because when I contact their support. The first one answer is their Ai and got frustrated more on repetitive answer which does not solve anything.

Lots of people lose their trust and confidence on casinos doing it, because for integrating those bots. It seems they want to do shortcuts and don't want to deal with issues raised by people on that channel.

I'm always amaze with casino have 24/7 active live support. Since they are the one usually can solve the issues so quickly. Also they need to understand that human interaction is important, since this can help them build more trust and confidence.


R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Synchronice
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1193



View Profile
September 05, 2026, 09:22:28 AM
 #892

Folks with little tech knowledge would benefit a lot with a simple straightforward live support where you're instant talking to a person. Multiple times I've seen folks had a problem trying to switch from the AI support.
A few hours ago, ChatGPT 6 Astra got released and it's working quite well. Honestly, at this point I think that it's not necessary to hire a customer support to sit on the desk and answer simple questions. Companies can train AI chatbot extremely well. What I would do is that I would let user to communicate with the ChatBot and when there is a problem that bot can't solve, I would program bot in a way that it sends the information to the stuff who is responsible for withdrawals, AML/KYC and so on, so, customer support wouldn't waste time on simple chit-chat.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
degencom (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Built for Degens. 18+


View Profile
September 05, 2026, 11:05:32 AM
 #893

Football, Esports, Tennis 🏅 Time to lock in!



🟢 Follow the matchups on DEGEN.com
🟢 Sign up and enjoy a 7-day rakeback boost
Rruchi man
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1342



View Profile
September 05, 2026, 02:57:39 PM
 #894


Nottingham Forest vs Tottenham Hotspur

Tottenham will be flaunting an entirely new attack; this is a game they should be able to win with the addition of Marmoush and Savio to their team. They have done a lot of business in the transfer window; they are a team that I expect to compete on the highest level for the Premier League. It is drawn at halftime. Something tells me that Nottingham Forest will snatch the win.

Manchester City vs Coventry

Manchester City has the lead at halftime, but I am expecting more goals because in this game against a newcomer to the Premier League like Coventry, and with the difference in quality between both teams, Manchester City should be more than two goals ahead by now, not the one-goal lead that they have, an over 2.5 in this sort of game should be easy to get.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
degencom (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Built for Degens. 18+


View Profile
September 06, 2026, 12:39:58 AM
 #895

Le Digger dug up something big ⛏️ $25,281 win!



🟢 View the Winning Bet
🟢 Sign up and enjoy a 7-day rakeback boost
degencom (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Built for Degens. 18+


View Profile
September 07, 2026, 03:50:29 AM
 #896

Tool Highlight 🛠️ Find your favorite games faster

Found a game you like? Tap the heart to save it! Which games do you keep coming back to?

Potato Chips
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1124

10/10 Forum Marketing | PM @LT_Mouse on TG


View Profile
September 07, 2026, 08:05:24 PM
 #897

Folks with little tech knowledge would benefit a lot with a simple straightforward live support where you're instant talking to a person. Multiple times I've seen folks had a problem trying to switch from the AI support.
A few hours ago, ChatGPT 6 Astra got released and it's working quite well. Honestly, at this point I think that it's not necessary to hire a customer support to sit on the desk and answer simple questions. Companies can train AI chatbot extremely well. What I would do is that I would let user to communicate with the ChatBot and when there is a problem that bot can't solve, I would program bot in a way that it sends the information to the stuff who is responsible for withdrawals, AML/KYC and so on, so, customer support wouldn't waste time on simple chit-chat.

From biz perspective, yeah. Personally speaking, I still prefer to talk to an actual person even for simple questions, or look for the good ol' documentations like what degen has. In addition, as far as important matters are concerned like money, I don't fully rely on AI, tbh.

BTW folks, icymi, degen has been pretty active in droppin' promo codes in their telegram: https://www.t.me/s/degendotcom

It's my first time seeing this non-invasive pop up that tells us whats new in their games, so that is a nice touch
Betwrong
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4158
Merit: 2346



View Profile
September 08, 2026, 05:25:56 AM
 #898

Guys, since it looks like nobody noticed my previous post, But it was a big deal for me(I'm still celebrating Smiley), I will quote it here

One of Degen's originals, Chicken, continues to bring me joy. Yesterday I won almost $50 while staking only 100 satoshis


Quoting my own post is something I rarely, if ever, do. I think it looks a bit immodest, to be fair. And I thought twice before doing it now, but I'm doing it, sorry. I'm so happy about that result, 100 sats -> $50, that I can’t stop myself from telling about it again.

Also I won with a good multiplier on Limbo recently:


▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Potato Chips
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1124

10/10 Forum Marketing | PM @LT_Mouse on TG


View Profile
September 08, 2026, 08:55:21 AM
 #899

Quoting my own post is something I rarely, if ever, do. I think it looks a bit immodest, to be fair. And I thought twice before doing it now, but I'm doing it, sorry. I'm so happy about that result, 100 sats -> $50, that I can’t stop myself from telling about it again.

Also I won with a good multiplier on Limbo recently:

I'm curious how much was your depo for that 50 bucks gamba sesh? In any case, as a small fish, it is always nice to see people who do low bets win. It's a bit late, but congrats, brother. GGS. IIRC, you've hit nice multipliers in the past as well. I've no doubt that the lady luck likes you lol.

BTW, I was looking into the gift cards degen added—alternative way for folks to convert fiat to crypto in order to play at degen. It looks the provider will send you a 10% discount if you add a product in your cart, but don't check out lol. It is probably a new user promo.

Synchronice
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1193



View Profile
September 08, 2026, 09:57:40 AM
 #900

🔥  Gift Cards Are Now Available  🔥

Buy crypto with Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay and more, plus get 5% off Gift Cards for a limited time with code DEGEN5!

→ Need help? Read our gift card guide ←
It's a really great idea, I haven't seen gift card option on other casinos. It's a great way to give a gift to a gambler friend Cheesy
By the way, as I understood, the benefit of Gift Cards here is that it gives us the ability to pay with additional payment providers that aren't available when you try to directly purchase crypto on Degen, like, PayDo, Volet, Neteller.

Right now I was comparing the difference between rates when it comes to buying crypto vs buying a gift card on Degen. For example, buying a crypto via Apple Pay on Degen is slightly cheaper, like 2.5% than buying the same amount of gift card with Apple Pay but at the moment, gift card is the cheapest option if we keep in mind 5% off.

Anyways, very nice and interesting feature.

Folks with little tech knowledge would benefit a lot with a simple straightforward live support where you're instant talking to a person. Multiple times I've seen folks had a problem trying to switch from the AI support.
People have problem trying to switch from the AI support to real support because many companies make it intentionally difficult. If they improve the user experience, then there will be no problem.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!