Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2026, 02:31:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Degen.com | Fastest Growing Online Casino & Sportsbook | DEGEN VIP Transfer  (Read 12269 times)
Potato Chips
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1124

10/10 Forum Marketing | PM @LT_Mouse on TG


View Profile
September 12, 2026, 07:26:21 PM
 #921

BTW, they're running a poker tournament on discord. It's starting in less than an hour but I think you can still register as the form is still open and they're still approving new folks. You have to hurry though.  Cheesy

Pasting quick deets

Prize Pool

1st: $500
2nd: $250
3rd: $125
4th: $75
5th: $50

Rules
You must be a member of the official Degen Discord server.
Your Degen.com account must be Bronze rank or higher.
Only one account is permitted per player.
Alt accounts are strictly prohibited.
Anyone using an alt account will be removed and any prizes will be forfeited.

It would've been nicer if degen gave people more than one day to register, but the good thing is, it appears they will do this weekly, so there are more chances for folks who missed this. According from the form, it'll run every saturday 4pm EST.
degencom (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Built for Degens. 18+


View Profile
September 13, 2026, 01:13:17 PM
 #922

Premier League 🔥 LaLiga 🔥 NFL 🔥



🟢 Follow the matchups on DEGEN.com
🟢 Sign up and enjoy a 7-day rakeback boost



VIP elsewhere? 👑 Don’t start from zero

sebiesz
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 20
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 14, 2026, 01:10:53 PM
 #923

The VIP transfer part is interesting, but I’d still look at how Degen compares with Vega and other crypto casinos.
Potato Chips
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1124

10/10 Forum Marketing | PM @LT_Mouse on TG


View Profile
September 14, 2026, 07:06:31 PM
 #924

The VIP transfer part is interesting, but I’d still look at how Degen compares with Vega and other crypto casinos.

There is a great thread if someone is looking into VIP transfers comparison: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5584898.920

On another note, I saw someone playing coinflip, so I suppose that will be the next inhouse from degen.



Perhaps later down the line, they could do some exclusive slots as well. I believe more casino will be having some.
CryptoBetGrade
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 50
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
September 15, 2026, 01:30:18 PM
 #925

A question for Degen regarding its sportsbook rules and arbitrage/abuse policy

I recently had a Degen sportsbook withdrawal placed under review for more than 24 hours. During the review, support told me that the case was being investigated by the team responsible for “abuse/arbitrage.”

The investigation has now been completed and my full withdrawal was eventually processed. However, Degen informed me that:

“Your account had violated the site Terms of Service and Sportsbook rules.”

and:

“We will allow the withdrawal to go through but continuing the behaviour will result in future withdrawals be removed.”

The problem is that none of my bets were arbitrage bets.

I did not place opposite bets across different sportsbooks, nor did I construct combinations of bets that could generate a guaranteed profit regardless of the outcome. My bets therefore could not constitute arbitrage in the conventional meaning of the term.

This leaves me unclear about what behaviour Degen actually identified during the investigation.

I would therefore appreciate clarification on a few points:

1. What specific behaviour or Sportsbook Rule did my betting violate?

2. Does Degen distinguish between arbitrage and value betting/sharp betting?

3. If the issue was value betting rather than arbitrage, where in Degen's Sportsbook Rules is this prohibited?

4. What exactly does “future withdrawals being removed” mean? Does this mean winnings could be confiscated, or could the player's deposited funds also be affected?

5. If Degen intends to confiscate funds for this type of activity in the future, will the player be shown which specific bets constituted the violation and why?

I'm raising this publicly because the distinction matters. A withdrawal being held for more than 24 hours while an account is investigated for “abuse/arbitrage”, followed by a warning that future withdrawals may be removed, is naturally concerning for a player — particularly when no specific prohibited bet or behaviour has been identified.

The withdrawal in this case was ultimately paid in full, so there is no outstanding financial claim against Degen. What remains unresolved is the reason for the violation and the warning that future funds may be removed.

I would appreciate Degen clarifying its policy publicly.

My Degen username is antanas91.

I am still waiting for some clarification about my account review.

My withdrawal was paid, so this is not a complaint about unpaid funds. But after the review I was told that I violated Degen TOS/Sportsbook rules and that if I continue the same behaviour, future withdrawals can be removed.

The strange part is nobody can tell me what behaviour they actually mean. During the review I was told “abuse/arbitrage”, but I wasn't arbitraging. I asked which exact rule I broke, if they mean value betting or something else, and what “withdrawals being removed” actually means.

I asked support on September 10. Since then I was told a manager will reply, then that they are waiting for a reply, but still nothing.

I don't think these are unreasonable questions. If you warn a player that doing the same thing again can result in winnings/withdrawals being removed, surely you should also tell him what he is supposed to stop doing?

Maybe Degen can clarify it here.
panjul07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1449



View Profile WWW
September 15, 2026, 02:12:52 PM
 #926

The VIP transfer part is interesting, but I’d still look at how Degen compares with Vega and other crypto casinos.

As far as I can see, there is nothing special in Degen's VIP transfer as I have asked before in this thread that they do not offer wager challenge which is something that make VIP transfer become something more attractive.
I'm not sure if they have changed it as my question was few months back, but you can always try yourself to check whether it is attractive enough or not for you.
One more thing, this can be something personal preferences so what are you looking for when it comes to VIP transfer program?

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
dzungmobile
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 557


View Profile
September 16, 2026, 08:19:21 AM
 #927

As far as I can see, there is nothing special in Degen's VIP transfer as I have asked before in this thread that they do not offer wager challenge which is something that make VIP transfer become something more attractive.
I'm not sure if they have changed it as my question was few months back, but you can always try yourself to check whether it is attractive enough or not for you.
One more thing, this can be something personal preferences so what are you looking for when it comes to VIP transfer program?
I don't pay attention on it and are not interested with VIP transfer program as I am not a VIP gambler but anyone who have such interest can check this thread, and make their own assessment.

List of VIP Transfer Program on Crypto Casinos.

From available information in that thread, requirement for a VIP transfer to Degen is not the lowest but not the highest, while there is no information about what transferred VIP members will receive after that. With that given table only, it's not enough for me to assess which one is best but you already checked that, and also a gambling expert, I guess you're right.
Eladzis
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 74
Merit: 1


View Profile
September 16, 2026, 12:35:43 PM
 #928

Have been betting UFC stuff on degen with zero problems on deposit/withdrawal, only good experiences so far
Potato Chips
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1124

10/10 Forum Marketing | PM @LT_Mouse on TG


View Profile
September 16, 2026, 09:16:30 PM
 #929

Have been betting UFC stuff on degen with zero problems on deposit/withdrawal, only good experiences so far

I'm in the same boat. Good experience so far and withdrawal is fast.

Of course there are still many ways to improve the platform especially since they're still in beta. I hope they will add BSC for USDT soon. Perhaps, also look into personalized promos thru emails or in general. Since gamba platforms are more or less the same, a lot of folks look into promos.

On a different note, congrats to him. It is always good to see low bet hitting huge multiplier



Source: https://x.com/degencom/status/2100179388310360267
LEVSKI7
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 555
Merit: 11


View Profile
September 16, 2026, 10:28:17 PM
 #930

I recently had a Degen sportsbook withdrawal placed under review for more than 24 hours. During the review, support told me that the case was being investigated by the team responsible for “abuse/arbitrage.”

Ha ha true tragicomedy
mikel_012
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 910
Merit: 587



View Profile
September 17, 2026, 03:04:51 AM
 #931

I recently had a Degen sportsbook withdrawal placed under review for more than 24 hours. During the review, support told me that the case was being investigated by the team responsible for “abuse/arbitrage.”

Ha ha true tragicomedy
Are you still waiting for the review to finish and for an answer? I am curious to know what will happen, especially if they "confirm" that it was an "abuse" if they will confiscate what you earned and if they will only return the original deposit or just keep all the balance

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄██████▀████
███▀███▄████████▄████▀███
██▀███████████████████▀██
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
 
 BitList 
█▀▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.
Bitcointalk Archive 📚
Visualization ' Search

.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄▄█
CryptoBetGrade
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 50
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
September 17, 2026, 05:48:49 AM
 #932

I recently had a Degen sportsbook withdrawal placed under review for more than 24 hours. During the review, support told me that the case was being investigated by the team responsible for “abuse/arbitrage.”

Ha ha true tragicomedy

Interesting, I had a very similar situation with Degen recently. During my withdrawal review support also specifically mentioned “abuse/arbitrage”.

In my case the withdrawal was eventually paid in full, so they didn't confiscate anything. But after the review I was told that I had violated their TOS/Sportsbook rules and that if I continued the same behaviour, future withdrawals could be removed.

The strange part is that they still haven't explained what exactly I did. I asked which rule I supposedly broke and whether they actually mean arbitrage, value betting or something else. I wasn't arbitraging, so I'd really like to understand what behaviour they are referring to.

So I'm also curious how your case ends. If they use the same “abuse/arbitrage” wording again, it would be interesting to see whether they can actually explain what triggered it.
Agbe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1464


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
September 17, 2026, 01:56:03 PM
 #933

On another note, I saw someone playing coinflip, so I suppose that will be the next inhouse from degen.



Perhaps later down the line, they could do some exclusive slots as well. I believe more casino will be having some.
coin flip is new casino game I have seen this year and I have played it in two casinos and the game is entertaining. And I won with it and withdraw from the winning and I have not seen it in many casinos, so I was surprised to hear from you that Degen.com has it. I will check out the game in degen. Though one of the casinos I played the game, the speed was too much, I hope, it is not speedy here.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Betwrong
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4158
Merit: 2346



View Profile
September 18, 2026, 01:26:22 PM
 #934

~

Ye, we take every extra juice we get, especially in this highly volatile and high house edge game lol.

Speaking of, there is epic sixsixsix releasing soon. Honestly, the OG sixsixsix has got to be one of my favorites from hacksaw, and from what I see, many folks feel the same way. Defo one of hacksaw's popular releases and will surely get a lot of attention again. Though, from my experience with previous epic versions, I expect it to be more brutal lol. Nevertheless, I'm excited to see my luck.~

Yeah, I tried one of the newly released games by Hacksaw, Fist of Destruction Megamultiplier, today on Degen:



It's amazing that the game was officially released on September 17, 2026 and you can already play it on Degen. Even though I didn't win much this time, I really enjoyed playing the game.



Had a couple of bright moments even. Smiley

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoBetGrade
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 50
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
September 18, 2026, 02:16:10 PM
 #935

A question for Degen regarding its sportsbook rules and arbitrage/abuse policy

I recently had a Degen sportsbook withdrawal placed under review for more than 24 hours. During the review, support told me that the case was being investigated by the team responsible for “abuse/arbitrage.”

The investigation has now been completed and my full withdrawal was eventually processed. However, Degen informed me that:

“Your account had violated the site Terms of Service and Sportsbook rules.”

and:

“We will allow the withdrawal to go through but continuing the behaviour will result in future withdrawals be removed.”

The problem is that none of my bets were arbitrage bets.

I did not place opposite bets across different sportsbooks, nor did I construct combinations of bets that could generate a guaranteed profit regardless of the outcome. My bets therefore could not constitute arbitrage in the conventional meaning of the term.

This leaves me unclear about what behaviour Degen actually identified during the investigation.

I would therefore appreciate clarification on a few points:

1. What specific behaviour or Sportsbook Rule did my betting violate?

2. Does Degen distinguish between arbitrage and value betting/sharp betting?

3. If the issue was value betting rather than arbitrage, where in Degen's Sportsbook Rules is this prohibited?

4. What exactly does “future withdrawals being removed” mean? Does this mean winnings could be confiscated, or could the player's deposited funds also be affected?

5. If Degen intends to confiscate funds for this type of activity in the future, will the player be shown which specific bets constituted the violation and why?

I'm raising this publicly because the distinction matters. A withdrawal being held for more than 24 hours while an account is investigated for “abuse/arbitrage”, followed by a warning that future withdrawals may be removed, is naturally concerning for a player — particularly when no specific prohibited bet or behaviour has been identified.

The withdrawal in this case was ultimately paid in full, so there is no outstanding financial claim against Degen. What remains unresolved is the reason for the violation and the warning that future funds may be removed.

I would appreciate Degen clarifying its policy publicly.

My Degen username is antanas91.

I am still waiting for some clarification about my account review.

My withdrawal was paid, so this is not a complaint about unpaid funds. But after the review I was told that I violated Degen TOS/Sportsbook rules and that if I continue the same behaviour, future withdrawals can be removed.

The strange part is nobody can tell me what behaviour they actually mean. During the review I was told “abuse/arbitrage”, but I wasn't arbitraging. I asked which exact rule I broke, if they mean value betting or something else, and what “withdrawals being removed” actually means.

I asked support on September 10. Since then I was told a manager will reply, then that they are waiting for a reply, but still nothing.

I don't think these are unreasonable questions. If you warn a player that doing the same thing again can result in winnings/withdrawals being removed, surely you should also tell him what he is supposed to stop doing?

Maybe Degen can clarify it here.

It has been over a week since I asked these questions, and I still haven't received a response from them.
Potato Chips
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1124

10/10 Forum Marketing | PM @LT_Mouse on TG


View Profile
September 19, 2026, 07:52:51 AM
 #936

I will check out the game in degen. Though one of the casinos I played the game, the speed was too much, I hope, it is not speedy here.

Sorry, I should've worded it better. I meant to say, it is the next one to be released. Sadly, it is not out yet. If I'm not wrong, I think it's because some folks have applied for beta access that's why they were able to play it. I'm not sure if they're still accepting applications though.

Yeah, I tried one of the newly released games by Hacksaw, Fist of Destruction Megamultiplier, today on Degen:



It's amazing that the game was officially released on September 17, 2026 and you can already play it on Degen. Even though I didn't win much this time, I really enjoyed playing the game.



Had a couple of bright moments even. Smiley

Yeah, as someone who likes to check out newly released slots, I can confirm the same experience. It's nice to have as I used to play in a casino that only release new slots at a particular day of the week.

I've played the prior Fist of Destruction before. Hundreds of spins but sadly, I wasn't that lucky either lol.

The megamultiplier got my attention. I wonder if it is gonna be a continued series like the Epic slots. This means some of their popular slots will get a megamultiplier version. Piggybacking on a popular title seems to be a good marketing approach. TBH, it is working on me even though slots are just rng at the end of the day LOL.  Cheesy
CryptoBetGrade
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 50
Merit: 0


View Profile WWW
September 19, 2026, 11:26:46 AM
 #937

A question for Degen regarding its sportsbook rules and arbitrage/abuse policy

I recently had a Degen sportsbook withdrawal placed under review for more than 24 hours. During the review, support told me that the case was being investigated by the team responsible for “abuse/arbitrage.”

The investigation has now been completed and my full withdrawal was eventually processed. However, Degen informed me that:

“Your account had violated the site Terms of Service and Sportsbook rules.”

and:

“We will allow the withdrawal to go through but continuing the behaviour will result in future withdrawals be removed.”

The problem is that none of my bets were arbitrage bets.

I did not place opposite bets across different sportsbooks, nor did I construct combinations of bets that could generate a guaranteed profit regardless of the outcome. My bets therefore could not constitute arbitrage in the conventional meaning of the term.

This leaves me unclear about what behaviour Degen actually identified during the investigation.

I would therefore appreciate clarification on a few points:

1. What specific behaviour or Sportsbook Rule did my betting violate?

2. Does Degen distinguish between arbitrage and value betting/sharp betting?

3. If the issue was value betting rather than arbitrage, where in Degen's Sportsbook Rules is this prohibited?

4. What exactly does “future withdrawals being removed” mean? Does this mean winnings could be confiscated, or could the player's deposited funds also be affected?

5. If Degen intends to confiscate funds for this type of activity in the future, will the player be shown which specific bets constituted the violation and why?

I'm raising this publicly because the distinction matters. A withdrawal being held for more than 24 hours while an account is investigated for “abuse/arbitrage”, followed by a warning that future withdrawals may be removed, is naturally concerning for a player — particularly when no specific prohibited bet or behaviour has been identified.

The withdrawal in this case was ultimately paid in full, so there is no outstanding financial claim against Degen. What remains unresolved is the reason for the violation and the warning that future funds may be removed.

I would appreciate Degen clarifying its policy publicly.

My Degen username is antanas91.

I finally received a reply from Degen regarding the questions I posted here and also sent to their support 9 days ago.

This was their response:

''We do not provide full details as that will leak the detection methods used. The points listed above are some of the violations. You may read the full Terms of Service for the Degen website and Sportbook Terms of Service for more information''

Unfortunately, after waiting 9 days, this still doesn't answer any of my questions.

I never asked Degen to disclose their detection methods. I asked what behaviour I supposedly need to stop, especially after being warned that continuing the same behaviour could result in future withdrawals being removed.

I specifically asked whether they were referring to arbitrage, value betting or something else, which rule I violated, and what exactly “future withdrawals being removed” means. None of this was answered.

My withdrawal was paid in full, so again, this is not a complaint about unpaid funds. But the communication has been very poor. It took 9 days to receive a reply, and the answer basically tells me to read the full Terms of Service while still refusing to explain what behaviour triggered the warning.

So I'm still in exactly the same position: Degen says I violated their rules and warns me not to repeat the behaviour, but won't tell me what behaviour they are actually referring to.
Betwrong
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4158
Merit: 2346



View Profile
September 22, 2026, 08:07:06 AM
 #938

Yeah, I tried one of the newly released games by Hacksaw, Fist of Destruction Megamultiplier, today on Degen:



It's amazing that the game was officially released on September 17, 2026 and you can already play it on Degen. Even though I didn't win much this time, I really enjoyed playing the game.



Had a couple of bright moments even. Smiley

Yeah, as someone who likes to check out newly released slots, I can confirm the same experience. It's nice to have as I used to play in a casino that only release new slots at a particular day of the week.

I've played the prior Fist of Destruction before. Hundreds of spins but sadly, I wasn't that lucky either lol.

The megamultiplier got my attention. I wonder if it is gonna be a continued series like the Epic slots. This means some of their popular slots will get a megamultiplier version. Piggybacking on a popular title seems to be a good marketing approach. TBH, it is working on me even though slots are just rng at the end of the day LOL.  Cheesy

Right, it's great to have an opportunity to play newly released slots right away after their releasing.

Since Degen is open to ideas, I'd like to suggest one thing. I'm sure other gamblers will support me in this. When you open Degen it would be great to see "Recently played" games here:



so that you could go to a game you played last time you visited Degen right away.

I'm sorry if it's actually possible to see recently played games and I just couldn't find the list this time.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Pmalek
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 9618



View Profile
September 22, 2026, 08:15:18 AM
 #939

Since Degen is open to ideas, I'd like to suggest one thing. I'm sure other gamblers will support me in this. When you open Degen it would be great to see "Recently played" games...
I don't think I have a Degen account so I won't check how it looks, but I am sure that the casino has some sort of betting history section. It's not what you are requesting but it can serve as an alternative if there isn't anything better. If done properly, the betting history section will allow you to click on the games in the list and take you straight to them so you can continue playing.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
panjul07
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4354
Merit: 1449



View Profile WWW
September 22, 2026, 02:55:12 PM
Merited by Betwrong (1)
 #940

so that you could go to a game you played last time you visited Degen right away.

I'm sorry if it's actually possible to see recently played games and I just couldn't find the list this time.

I believe they have it already but they name it differently than what we used to see in other casinos with "recently played".
Here in degen, they have "continue playing" where you can see the last games you played and if click on it then it will bring you to a page https://degen.com/casino/group/recent-games

I'm pretty sure this is what you are referring to in your suggestion, correct me if I'm wrong.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!