Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:49:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PiMP OS is the fastest and easiest way to mine ALL crypto currencies!  (Read 82931 times)
melt7777 (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 12:28:17 AM

Same key will work on RX version Smiley We are already working on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hammerhead8599

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:45:28 PM

Used the older version with my scrypt asics so I have been waiting for this. Being my first cpu miner this has been a learning experience from day one. I tried a competitors mining OS and while it is a good start it is still in its infancy. I had to fool with it, tweaking settings for a couple of hours to get it above 90mHs. It worked well when it was working. Still too many bugs. When I heard about the PIMP update I bought it and burned it straight to an SSD. Straight out of the box it is averaging 90.5 mHs. Just plug and play. My Linux experience helped but it is still quick and easy to get up and running.
Great job
My thanks to the whole team!
Now I am off to investigate miner.farm.
melt7777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 08:13:04 PM

That is really great to hear, hammerhead, and thank you so much for supporting PiMP.  So far we are very proud of our testing team for finding all the bugs, as there has been hardly any need for support! It is feedback like yours that makes us smile.

We are hard at work right now on RX support, NVIDIA support, and working with some of our pro farmers deploying large farms using miner.farm so stay tuned.

Please join us again in IRC for discussion, because your thoughts can help shape the future of PiMP products. Also, you can find discussion of good settings, ideas and ways to get more hashrate!

FFI2013

Activity: 906
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:25:08 PM

That is really great to hear, hammerhead, and thank you so much for supporting PiMP.  So far we are very proud of our testing team for finding all the bugs, as there has been hardly any need for support! It is feedback like yours that makes us smile.

We are hard at work right now on RX support, NVIDIA support, and working with some of our pro farmers deploying large farms using miner.farm so stay tuned.

Please join us again in IRC for discussion, because your thoughts can help shape the future of PiMP products. Also, you can find discussion of good settings, ideas and ways to get more hashrate!

I'm running the new pimp and love it but I'm not a linux guy so how do I adjust the screen it's running off the monitor also I'm trying to get some gridseed blades running with no luck is there anyway I could get a example conf file both cgminer and bfgminer are blank Thank You
melt7777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 06:49:41 PM

Thanks for supporting getPiMP, FFI2013!

Have not seen any instance where the desktop runs off the screen. Can you try using RDP Like the following instructions? https://getpimp.org/classic-gs3/#rdp

On that same page you can find the other ways to access your rig. Using SSH and poolmanager/seedmanager may be most useful.

If you are having trouble with the default seedmanager profiles, There is a known bug in 1.8 where the old seedmanager profiles do not work as the filenames of the confs were cleaned up. You can fix this with pimpupdate:

Run 'pimpupdate' at terminal, choose option #4 and it will update you to the fixed version of the /opt/ifmi/seedmanager.conf

Note: Seedmanager is a little buggy on the new pimp.... I actually use minerfarm to manage all my asics until we get that resolved. You can see my rig on https://miner.farm/farmer/PIMP/farmstatus  although it is a development rig and may be starting and stopping a lot while we work on new secret project codenamed "PiMPjuice" Smiley

Feel free to join us in IRC for live support.  Thanks again!

FFI2013

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:20:12 AM

Thanks for supporting getPiMP, FFI2013!

Have not seen any instance where the desktop runs off the screen. Can you try using RDP Like the following instructions? https://getpimp.org/classic-gs3/#rdp

On that same page you can find the other ways to access your rig. Using SSH and poolmanager/seedmanager may be most useful.

If you are having trouble with the default seedmanager profiles, There is a known bug in 1.8 where the old seedmanager profiles do not work as the filenames of the confs were cleaned up. You can fix this with pimpupdate:

Run 'pimpupdate' at terminal, choose option #4 and it will update you to the fixed version of the /opt/ifmi/seedmanager.conf

Note: Seedmanager is a little buggy on the new pimp.... I actually use minerfarm to manage all my asics until we get that resolved. You can see my rig on https://miner.farm/farmer/PIMP/farmstatus  although it is a development rig and may be starting and stopping a lot while we work on new secret project codenamed "PiMPjuice" Smiley

Feel free to join us in IRC for live support.  Thanks again!

Thanks for the help I got my gridseeds working. In minerfarm if I want to get a subscription to be able to control and change pools do I replace the api keys in pimp minerfarm settings with the api keys under my account settings in miner.farm also is there a way I can overclock my gpus like msi afterburner I no I can change clock and temp in some of the conf files but its easier to set once Thanks
melt7777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 02:40:41 AM

That is great news!
Here is our guide: PiMP Classic: Getting Started 6: Using your own miner.farm Account  https://getpimp.org/classic-gs6/

You can do it by ssh or command line now, just like with pimpkey, using "farmkey" command, or paste them right into minerfarm configure screen. If you have trouble use livechat command and it will bring you right into #PiMP chat room where we can help you in person!

We do not currently have afterburner for linux but we are exploring all the options (including writing our own exciting new mining framework codenamed "PiMPjuice" that will be our next generation of products Smiley

We also are hard at work on miner.farm, we have some fun new features coming to miner.farm as well as PiMP Classic.... RX400-series support, Zcash, and more coming in the next months! No, I am not getting much sleep, but this is what us miners live for!!!

FFI2013

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:46:03 AM

That is great news!
Here is our guide: PiMP Classic: Getting Started 6: Using your own miner.farm Account  https://getpimp.org/classic-gs6/

You can do it by ssh or command line now, just like with pimpkey, using "farmkey" command, or paste them right into minerfarm configure screen. If you have trouble use livechat command and it will bring you right into #PiMP chat room where we can help you in person!

We do not currently have afterburner for linux but we are exploring all the options (including writing our own exciting new mining framework codenamed "PiMPjuice" that will be our next generation of products Smiley

We also are hard at work on miner.farm, we have some fun new features coming to miner.farm as well as PiMP Classic.... RX400-series support, Zcash, and more coming in the next months! No, I am not getting much sleep, but this is what us miners live for!!!

great thanks for the help and can't wait to see PIMPjuice and the other great features added
FFI2013

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:00:45 PM

Love playing with pimp finally figuring everything out I'm wondering if the sgminer with eth support can be updated  with wolfo xmr support https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1612329.0 thanks
dbct

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 12:30:06 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2016, 12:57:03 AM by dbct

PIMP 1.8.1

First thanks to all miners and devs and testers for all the great work and effort that they put into this product
This standalone OS does what it needs to do.
1. hassle free
2. complete knowledge base with all the common questions that could be there
3. easy to use
4. secure
5. miner farm
6. great community
7. AMD card support up to the R9 390x
8. zcash mineable since launch day

now with this being sayed at pimp we are always looking to make the best for the miners because we love the miners.
This is why I would like to announce that we are currently working on our 1.9 release.
This release will be bigger then the 1.8.1 release because this release will have the AMD Rx-serie (460/470/480) support and supports zcash mining.
We have been integrating all of your favorite things about PoolManager and Seedmanager and BAMT into the Minerfarm console, and making the whole thing easier to use for hobby miners and for pros.

Release date is still to be set after intense testing and building and ironing but it will be bigger then the last version and better
We from pimp hope to give you this version by  November end

interested in pimp visit us at www.getpimp.org , chat with us on irc at freenode channel #pimp

questions or suggestions are always welcome as we are building this with love for you

dbct
Community/Testing/Support Manager
Portable Instant Mining Platform (getPiMP.org)
dbct

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 12:40:25 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2016, 12:53:12 AM by dbct

A little preview of our current work that is set to be released by Novembers end

Take a look here :

https://getpimp.org/zcash/#pimp19

interested in pimp visit us at www.getpimp.org , chat with us on irc at freenode channel #pimp

questions or suggestions are always welcome

dbct
Liquid1

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 09:08:48 PM

Avoid Pimp like the plague it just does not work rite. its expensive one miner only on each copy I have just spent 24 hours asking for a refund on faulty software to basically be kept telling me it was my fault in someway...any one thinking of buying it don't. each update will be charge for Melt on a personal note you have acted like a spoilt kid all day keep slapping me out of chat i hope you are going to put my $25 BACK IN MY PAYPAL account fast. you will regret acting so greedy all day,"trust me"
thedue

Activity: 662
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 09:50:53 PM

Is there a final release date for 1.9?
melt7777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 08:28:58 PM

Avoid Pimp like the plague it just does not work rite. its expensive one miner only on each copy I have just spent 24 hours asking for a refund on faulty software to basically be kept telling me it was my fault in someway...any one thinking of buying it don't. each update will be charge for Melt on a personal note you have acted like a spoilt kid all day keep slapping me out of chat i hope you are going to put my $25 BACK IN MY PAYPAL account fast. you will regret acting so greedy all day,"trust me"

Sorry you had a bad experience, and did not like the support that was provided. The intention was helping you get going, since the problem was related to your error. The product is working great for the other PiMPs. I just wanted to note in public that we have updated our refund policy more clearly to assist customers in the future with getting prompt refunds like you received. I do note that once we completed support you did receive a full refund. Hope you are able to find the right product for you in the future. At this time we have provided support and refund as requested.  Best wishes to you Liquid!

melt
BTC_ISTANBUL

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:08:06 AM

Pimp is a great software.How can one say expensive or cheap?Everything is relative, if you have got a good rig and make money it is cheap.For me the price is reasonable.The assistance? They want our feed back to modify the program.

I also need help to transfer my licence.I want to upgrade my rig.How can I transfer my licence to another rig?I am not linux guy so can you write the command to delete/change ip?

Thanks in advance...
gablay12
Legendary

Activity: 918
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:19:05 PM

I have experienced an ip issue similar to yours.I have downloaded the program ,pimp, to my laptop and later imaged the files and prepared the flash disk.

However, it id not accept the key.

I have just entered the chat and Melt told me that the problem was the 'double ip'.So friend, there must be a command to delete the previous ip and make you define new ip.Do not forget to set the static ip for you rig at the beginning.

What command to delete the ip????I do not know, I am just reading 'how to files'.

The more I meet people, the more I like my dog.
dbct

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 11:24:26 PM

Pimp is a great software.How can one say expensive or cheap?Everything is relative, if you have got a good rig and make money it is cheap.For me the price is reasonable.The assistance? They want our feed back to modify the program.

I also need help to transfer my licence.I want to upgrade my rig.How can I transfer my licence to another rig?I am not linux guy so can you write the command to delete/change ip?

Thanks in advance...

hello BTC_ISTANBUL

sorry for not seeing the post sooner
i would like to invite you to our irc chat to better help you with your question
but if this is do to the fact that you have another rig that you also want to run pimp upon and only have one key then only one rig can be active on that key (if you bought just a key for one rig)
if you need anymore help please come and look me up on irc the adress on free node is #pimp

with kind regards,

dbct

dbct
dbct

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 11:27:14 PM

I have experienced an ip issue similar to yours.I have downloaded the program ,pimp, to my laptop and later imaged the files and prepared the flash disk.

However, it id not accept the key.

I have just entered the chat and Melt told me that the problem was the 'double ip'.So friend, there must be a command to delete the previous ip and make you define new ip.Do not forget to set the static ip for you rig at the beginning.

What command to delete the ip????I do not know, I am just reading 'how to files'.

hello gablay

sorry to hear you have problems
please come and have a chat with me on irc and i will try to help you get towards a fully pimped rigg again

with kind regards,

dbct

dbct
gablay12
Legendary

Activity: 918
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:54:52 PM

Hi!I am very much excited to use new version 2.0.

I have recently purchased 10 licences.I thank you for great help on IRC Channel.

Regards.

The more I meet people, the more I like my dog.
dbct

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 10:33:24 AM

Hi!I am very much excited to use new version 2.0.

I have recently purchased 10 licences.I thank you for great help on IRC Channel.

Regards.

hello gablay 12

we are very happy to have you with us thanks for the great feedback

kind regards

dbct
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: