Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:38:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PiMP OS is the fastest and easiest way to mine ALL crypto currencies!  (Read 82931 times)
BTC_ISTANBUL

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:31:15 PM

gablay12, I have been trying to install the program and its feautures.I only have 1 licence.However, I could not run the program.I have modified the configuration files for claymore.After I have tried to make a complete cnfiguration at miner.farm.However the miner did not start.As you know we have helped each other on many cases, now I need your urgent support.Please load a video how you compile it at miner.farm after you edited the configuration files.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pisquare

Activity: 395

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:37:56 PM

I experience the same program.I have edited the conf file and after tried to run it on miner.farm.The problem I faced was to select 'binary file'.There are many files, even if you select one there are many under the parent directory.Would you please tell me how you proceed at miner.farm terminal?A video or some photos would mean a lot.I have also asked help at the IRC Channel, the mods asked and I responded the questions.However, I could not overcome the problem.By and large I can not mine with Pimp and I would very much appreciate if you help me or share a DIY video.

BR
gablay12
Legendary

Activity: 918
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 01:00:34 PM

Dear friends, I am neither a mod nor an experienced user of Pimp software. dbct, Melt and Lily are the mods and they are 7/24 at the IRC Channel for help.

I also wanted help on the channel on a similar case.I have edited claymore dual mining and replaced my wallet.

Later, at miner.farm terminal I have chosen the ID.ID1 for the first profile, IDn for the nth terminal.

I also have had the same problem.I have chosen the config file and the program asks for the binary file.Well, as a matter of fact I dunno the correct answer.

A how to do section for the 'edition' and 'mining' with photos will be the answer.

Not a newbie user of Pimp but an experienced Pimp user may share a video.What I recommend is you mention your point of views to mods on the channel.

The more I meet people, the more I like my dog.
dbct

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 03:39:23 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2016, 05:20:40 PM by dbct

hello

quick help via forum because allot of you seem to be struggling with it

if you have your pimp terminal in front of you
type pimp -help

from here you can edit /start /stop and test the miner

now when you looked at that
type  pimp --list

here you see a list of all other profiles that don't have a api that we got working nice for you

ok here is what you do

now type pimp --start with the profile number you want  / or type pimp --test with profile number you want  

the seccond will show you a console of the miner

hope this helps you all

dbct

dbct
Community/Testing/Support Manager
Portable Instant Mining Platform (getPiMP.org)
thedue

Activity: 662
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:00:27 PM

Is there any chance for a version working with RX400 and 7xxx mixed?
dbct

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 04:09:52 PM

Is there any chance for a version working with RX400 and 7xxx mixed?

sorry to say but no the current amd drivers for linux don't allow that at the moment.
as soon as there are new drivers that allow for that we will make it possible in pimp.

the  AMDGPU drivers does not support most under the 300 series
the  FGLRX drivers does not support the rx series

as soon as amd fixes this is when we will be able to fix this for all you miners out there

dbct

dbct
BTC_ISTANBUL

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:43:53 PM

My miner is mining according to Pimp but not hashing.What can be the problem?And why do the 2 GPUs mine at different pools?There is a photo sent by gablay12.

http://imgur.com/a/E8Nmj
gablay12
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:57:01 PM

4.2: minerfarm tool
The minerfarm​ tool is your agent software. Besides talking with the miner.farm server over
a fully secured connection, it also allows you to view and manage the miners and provides a
basic graphical interface inside the terminal as well as scriptable command line options.
The minerfarm tool allows you to:
● Start/stop miners
● Switch mining profiles (which miner and conf you are using to mine)
● Set your miner.farm API keys and Agent name
● Setup miners, confs, and profiles for GPU, CPU, Dual miners, and ASIC miners all at
the same time
The command minerfarm​ will launch the interactive agent console program.
Use the command minerfarm --help​ to show the full command and alias listings for the
minerfarm​ tool.

dbct

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 08:09:33 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2016, 09:10:31 PM by dbct

My miner is mining according to Pimp but not hashing.What can be the problem?And why do the 2 GPUs mine at different pools?There is a photo sent by gablay12.

http://imgur.com/a/E8Nmj

Yes it is hashing but the optiminer does not provide its hashrate to pimp or minerfarm, so you can view it at the pool or you can view the miner screen to see the hashrate locally, using pimp --test command"

dbct
gablay12
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:25:02 AM

Dear dcbt, they are not hashing; double checked.

However, when manually a force start command applied such as, ' /opt/miners/sgminer/sgminer --api-listen --config /opt/confs/sgminer.xmr.conf '
it starts.

Pimp is a terrific software and a great helper but i believe for some gpu cards they do not begin automatically.Besides that it is a priceless tool for miners.

I would be very happy if you could share forced start for cfbg.Can they also make a forced start?

BTC_ISTANBUL

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:32:50 AM

gablay12, as we have chatted yesterday I am stuck sghminer.conf at miningrigrental.com 's proxy.My problem is, as expressed yesterday, can not understand how my rig is defined and get a user number (name) at the site.A video about installing a pool (for any coin) would mean a lot and we can overcome the installation editing issue.I am also expriencing the not hashing miner issue.I have even re installed the default conf with command and tried to start the miner.The outcome is Pimp works fine with manually start command for XMR but not automatically.To be honest the program needs an urgent update or new versions, tons of installation videos but also a great helper for me.

Can someone also tell how asics are adapted to the program?
BTC_ISTANBUL

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:35:17 AM

Gablay, if you get the manually forced codes for zcash and ether pls share here.I do not want to waste time to find the correct combinations.Thanks in advance.
pisquare

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:43:32 AM

It is very usefull to share case studies about Pimp.We are facing the same problems, and ask the similar questions at the channel at different times.When it is written at the forum then there is resource that you can search and find what you are looking for.After your mail and PM I have started my Pimp for a short time and yes, it is hashing.I am mining zcash at the mpment .The forced command for zcash and/or ether would be very useful.I have also edited nearly all the confs but miningrig.....

I have also receieved your PM about MMR.I am working on it.If I can succeed I will share a video on it, if you succeed earlier pls do share the video.
About asic mining with gridseed I am totally ignorant.

Pls. also send the electronic parts like mobos, server psus I can repair them.
dbct

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 08:34:08 AM

hello fella pimpers

Thanks for your support of our product and we always try to help and make our product work better for all of you so thanks for the feedback given.

We at pimp are working on new docs and vids just for you to get you started even more easy
Also we do encourage people to join our irc for a chat and for support this because it works as a better support platform then a forum
The mrr proxy is just that via that site it is redirected towards a pool out of the box, you will need to adjust the conf to your own pool.
About the question about the auto start just 5 seconds ago rebooted my rigg to check , when it fully loaded it directly started mining.
I have some profiles made in the minerfarm agent though ( this is reachable by typing minerfarm in your terminal) for sgminer-gm.
When the rigg reboot it does auto start that first id ,in my case this was the eth config it started and started running directly.
But i will look into this after i am back and able to sit behind a behind a pc again.

BTC_ISTANBUL

We are constantly making the pimp better and making allot of improvements everyday, so that being sayed thanks for your feedback and thanks for your support this helps us allot in making the pimp even better
The question about the asics like gridseed thanks for that comment and we will look into this

we do have cgminer-4.3-gridseed and bfgminer integrated in our software

thanks for all the feedback and comments we will do our best to make pimp even more accessible for all the miners out there.
your support and feedback help allot with this.

dbct

dbct
melt7777 (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 09:33:55 AM

Hey PiMPs thanks for helping each other out. In the meantime, the testers and I have been working up more guides for you.

Here is the guide on editing confs so far: https://getpimp.org/how-to-edit-and-tune-your-miner-confs-the-fastest-and-easiest-way/
Here is some more about minerfarm: https://getpimp.org/what-is-miner-farm/

Pictures and videos to follow... You can view our actual tracker for pimp marketing and website here: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/1174064

Please let me know what videos and guides pimps want and we'll make them for you!  Smiley
pisquare

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:31:45 PM

Guys, we can mine zcash at coinotron Smiley Super....
melt7777 (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 05:39:44 PM

Guys, we can mine zcash at coinotron Smiley Super....

Thank you for supporting PiMP.

Yes, I believe we cover all of the major pools now for each algorithms. We try to put 1-3 example pools in each default conf file, to make it easier.

If you have any settings or pools that are working very good for you, or hashrates, share them here!
dbct

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 01:15:09 PM

heya all you pimps out there

a good reminder to all of you
if you want to get involved with pimp now is your chance
we are currently expanding in our test team department
you can fill in the first form via https://goo.gl/forms/JVT1AMXMf5cgmMZ92

dbct

dbct
dbct

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 06:08:25 PM

UPDATE:
PiMP rc10 Released to the crypto miners Dec 22 2016! Claymore/Optiminer Zcash updates!!!
https://getpimp.org/pimp-rc10-updates/

See you on IRC miners! Come join the fun and mine some crypto!

dbct
Drowzy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

ZZzzzzzzz..

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:31:22 PM

I could get into this. It sounds much easier than what I do now.. Download the exe miner, configure it for pools etc. go. I'm gonna go download this and see how well it works. I'll report back later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: