Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:06:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PiMP OS is the fastest and easiest way to mine ALL crypto currencies!  (Read 82931 times)
iulius99

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:41:47 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2017, 08:45:16 AM by iulius99

Hello again!
  To make it short ... Have you ever looked at these hardware comparison charts looking at the OS level ... I know almost everyone knocks on windows. You asked why? personaly i'm not a fan of windows ... i do work well on ubuntu, debian or other systems ... i do not write it for envy, but thinking that you made a wrong step ...

http://mininghwcomparison.com/list/index.php

Now if you let me, I would also like to ask you two questions:

1. Have you ever established a market target to see how many miners will be willing to pay 25-30 euros ?
2. Have you ever read what is open source, and how does it work? Because looking at your site I can not see the sources at all, that you are at and who are certainly open source ... and you put them on, paid ... (not a matter of time, in the case of real devs that have been sweating To do their systems).

Another thing ... if you find out that somebody finds ways to evade your famous key ... what did you do? Do you bring them to court? but for what ? If this pimp relies on a free system? What do you tell them to the judge? I leave to you the answer.

The miners' row (as people)  in altcoin decreases, more and more, with high costs ...

Good luck ...
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:13:24 AM

Hello again!
  To make it short ... Have you ever looked at these hardware comparison charts looking at the OS level ... I know almost everyone knocks on windows. You asked why? personaly i'm not a fan of windows ... i do work well on ubuntu, debian or other systems ... i do not write it for envy, but thinking that you made a wrong step ...

http://mininghwcomparison.com/list/index.php

Now if you let me, I would also like to ask you two questions:

1. Have you ever established a market target to see how many miners will be willing to pay 25-30 euros per month (not per year) for only two scripts?
2. Have you ever read what is open source, and how does it work? Because looking at your site I can not see the sources at all, that you are at and who are certainly open source ... and you put them on, paid ... (not a matter of time, in the case of real devs that have been sweating To do their systems).

Concluding ... If maybe there was a single payment of 25/30 usd per rig ... one could close an eye and say: I think it would still be acceptable ... but take 25/30 a month ... this means robbing In continuous form ... and, I do not say to robbing the client ... but those who have sweated to make their own open source systems on which, you take it as the base, with two scripts ... written in a week. ..

Another thing ... if you find out that somebody finds ways to evade your famous key ... what did you do? Do you bring them to court? but for what ? If this pimp relies on a free system? What do you tell them to the judge? I leave to you the answer.

And yet another thing ... about the target ... these days are an exception because, all coins are pulled up by Bitcoin ... but generally if one has 1 miners and must pay 25 /monts x 12 = 300 usd ... This could be the cost of the current for a month ... But now multiply for example if one has a farm with 50 or 100 rigs ...  Do you think they would be willing to donate so much money? I do not believe it ... and here too I misunderstand that it will find the way to minimize costs and maximize the earnings, So how does it succeed, even from hardware comparison lists ...

Even the big Microsoft did not dare to make this system ... monthly payment ...
Then there are the control panels, for the hosting services ...
But this is another story ... that you can not quite look at your work in any way ... They expose their work to web vulnerabilities ... what does not happen to rigs, because behind routers / Firewall ... with private ip not accessible from the outside ... then one, do not surf on the web from the rig while the miner does the job ...

It's not a threat ... but I advise you to prepare yourself because if you earn 8000-10000 today, it's not said I'll do it in the next month ...
The miners' row (as people)  in altcoin decreases, more and more, with high costs ...

Good luck, because you will need luck ... 1 - 2 years and you will see ...

first off, I agree with some of what you said but were did you get 25-30 euros per month or what is that US 40 or more-, i bought two copy's of pimp,one for 25 Us and one for 30 US and i don't see were it say's yet, i have to pay 40 bucks a month to use this software on top of buying it and to me MINER.FARM is one of the best ones,and priced fairly and is free if you wish to use it free. even if i don't use it, im just being fair which it seems you not by some of the comments you claim about pimp that are not true...and you can see the see the source if you want to .. form what i saw ...

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
iulius99

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:41:31 AM

first off, I agree with some of what you said but were did you get 25-30 euros per month or what is that US 40 or more-, i bought two copy's of pimp,one for 25 Us and one for 30 US and i don't see were it say's yet, i have to pay 40 bucks a month to use this software on top of buying it and to me MINER.FARM is one of the best ones,and priced fairly and is free if you wish to use it free. even if i don't use it, im just being fair which it seems you not by some of the comments you claim about pimp that are not true...and you can see the see the source if you want to .. form what i saw ...

These prices I think they also include Pimp ... I do not know if it only refers to mining service on miner.farm

dbct

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 12:03:18 PM

hello iulius99 and toptek

Thanks Toptek for your support and glad you like the product, reading down i will try and give you all the answers that you seem to be so determine to find iulius99.

To get the confusion out the way i would like to say that the subscription sheet you show us applies to the minerfarm monitoring control system product of the getpimp family products.

With pimp OS comes a free version as seen also in the subscription sheet  so people are able to see there miner from anywhere.
The pimp OS you buy the key  for all current (may 11 2017) versions of the OS so you are able to select the one you would need for your rig
What do you get for your one time investment of the OS:
you get a choice for the os (per license ) that suits your rig
you get almost 24/7 live support in our irc pub channel #pimp on the freenode
you get the free version of our minerfarm subscription based service
you get updates that are tested by a professional team
you get a listening ear if you have or want something included in the product (so you are directly involved in the shaping of our product )

i hope this alone will answer your first question, next to this the second question i would agree with toptek , this being said if you are that interrested in the product i would advise you to come in our public chat and have a chat with the pimps.

our target as you point out is the whole mining community for big farms there are solutions and they in turn think allot before they make a choice in OS and in costs.
But for a home miner i know the price is fair because because of what is included in the OS.

I do fail to see one thing and that is why you have a grudge against entities like PiMP and also for this i would like to invite you to our irc

dbct,
Community/Testing/Support Manager
mail: dbct@getpimp.org
irc: dbct

dbct
Portable Instant Mining Platform (getPiMP.org)
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:45:18 AM

Hello dbct
I'm currently fighting with my new z170a gaming pro carbon rigs. Can't hardly get Windows to recognize more than 5 gpus (got 7 gpus per mobo, 2 mobos).

Will pimp recognise these without issues? I was a very happy user of pimp back in 2014, and would be happy to pay the 30 bucks if it solves my issues! Please let me know asap!
dbct

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 08:01:14 PM

hello dragonmike

i would like to invite you to our irc
because i see no reason why it should not but  7 gpu riggs can be tricky though that is why most stay at 6 gpu's per system

next to the mobo there is also what cards are being used and so on

looking forward to see you in our irc

with kind regards

dbct

dbct
dbct

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 02:32:11 PM

Hello PiMPs! We have too much news for you to wait until June and we want to get you the latest mining tools as soon as we can, so here’s BREAKING MAY NEWS!!!

First off... thanks for all your feedback and support that you give to this project.
This has not gone unnoticed and let me be the first to tell you about this awesome new edition to the pimp family line of products.
We have made great improvements to the foundation but stuck to the roots of stability and testing everything thoroughly to make sure that you have a good mining experience with profits.
On that note we would like to welcome a new testing/support team member garretthaae, he has already been hard at work helping the team get new features working smooth.

Another Special thank you to our volunteer translators who have been helping us put the community pages on the site. We now have some Dutch, Russian, and German FAQ pages up to help our new pimps feel welcome and can get started easier. If you would like to offer translated documentation for your community we would be very happy to have it. Just give us a shout!

Today we are proud to say PIMP 2.1 is launched and rocking  it’s foundation, this heavyweight brings you the support for the latest flagships of AMD:

*** PIMP 2.1 MUST BE A RE-IMAGE. YOU CANNOT PIMPUP MAJOR VERSION CHANGES LIKE 2.0 TO 2.1.  ***

NEW! nvidia support including the new Titan XP and 1080Ti
amd RX 400 series support
NEW! amd RX 500 series support
a whole new kernel and all drivers up to spec
all miners were also updated to all current versions

This product also comes with the free version of the minerfarm monitoring system that lets you view your awesome rig.

We have gotten lots of compliments on the new miner.farm home page and for this, we thank you.  Also, we received a lot of thank yous from the pimps about the ability to reboot the rigs and we are glad to bring you this feature! Stay tuned for even more control of your rigs from the website.

We are excited to update some of the other parts of the site to make it even easier to use.

Control and manage your rig anyplace, anywhere, anytime with a subscribed version.
Take a look at this  awesome product on https://miner.farm
We value your feedback here to make our product better for you https://goo.gl/forms/VSuwIGUhjGXE2vid2 please fill this one out completely anonymous to directly help making the product better.

dbct,

dbct
iulius99

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:21:39 PM

Hi!
 I would like to try your famous new Pimp ... but first, if you can tell about the new RX 580 Nitro+4GB  if  can underclock by the SO, and if that needs to modify the bios of the GPUs to get higher Hash values, and if  can get updates by going to higher versions when they come out ...
If I want to move the SO from one PC to another, the key remains valid, or do i have to reset it from your support ?

It would have been useful a way to be able to test Pimp before buying, so one gets an idea of what you can get with its GPUs.

Thank you.
dbct

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 08:13:27 PM

Hello PiMPs and non PiMPs

PiMP this month has seen a lot of new people as well as the usual regulars that always seem to know what is going on in crypto!
Thanks to your honest feedback, we went back to the basics. We have been optimizing, slimming down, and bug fixing to get the stability PIMP is known for.

Miner.farm has continued to grow in every way. The PIMP farm, the free accounts and subscribers have continued to suggest great ideas and improvements and the service keeps getting better thanks to you!
On top of that it is a awesome way to view control and manage your rigs from 1 rig up to a big farm
This brings me to the best stuff the getPiMP family has put up for all of you to help you stay ahead.
On top of this all we had the breaking may new release for you all and are getting great feedback on that aswell.

PiMP:

PiMP general:
-the new config are in full effect ( please run pimpup to get them the old configs will go out of date and be unusable).
-new cli commands like --add , --delete and --debug are working as a easyway and more stable then we could ever imagine.
-Special thanks to the help of our contributor iceman we have been able to make the images smaller and more secure.
-Special thanks to the help of our friends from SilentArmy we now have a special kernel for the 2.1 version of pimp as well as some other optimizations.

PIMP 2.1 AMD and NVIDIA Release:
RX 5xx series Support
New AMDGPU 17.10 Drivers
New Linux 4.11 Kernel
Optimized by Silentarmy
New, simplified and easier to understand Managed Mining Profiles and config files
More information provided during key validations
Created by a Professional Testing and Support Team, the first of its kind in crypto platform development.
Many small bug fixes

pimp 1.9 and 2.0
New, simplified and easier to understand Managed Mining Profiles and config files
More information provided during key validations
1.9 rc16b released this is the proper rc16 release

Minerfarm:

The over 640 minerfarm users tell us that the system has a firm and solid foundation.
With more features coming out this year we are also working hard on expanding the way we present and view miner.farm
we have been testing the error reporting and the mailing so that you get the best we can put out for you.

Testing/Support Team Corner:

New Testers:
garretthaae

Special thank you to thesmokingman and SEH for extensive nvidia development work. Thesmokingman has gone above and beyond what we ask of PIMP Testing/Support Team and we are very thankful.

SPOTLIGHT ON QUALITY: % of Copies sold that required support:
JAN: 1%
FEB: <1%
MAR: 3.5%
APR: 2%
MAY: 4%

Dev Teaser:

We have been working on the nvidia overclocking scripts overclocking support for amdgpu coming soon. 

Feature Spotlight:

pimp --test this is a awesome way to see if your setup works like a well pimped out machine. It will show you the start up miner command that it uses, starts the miner and then attaches to the miner screen automatically. This allows you to see more information about what the miner is doing on your rig.

Quick Tips:

Why do we check sgminer -n in the helpme? You can get right to the point. If the miner can see the GPU, we are pretty much good to go. Beyond this, is just editing the conf file, add miner, start miner. Problems? Probably your conf settings, pool or network issue, or hung GPU.

DBCT question of the month:

Because we value you as a miner we are constantly working on new things but we could use your help.
What feature are you missing in PiMP ?
mail me at dbct@getpimp.org

To wrap it up for this month:

Crypto mining is getting more traction as it gains more support from the public every day.
With BTC , ETH, ZEC and others reaching for the moon many people turn to the cryptoworld as a great way of making money and having fun and a great time with tweaking and getting the most out of there system.

As the first original professional mining OS we are proud and excited about this.
We encourage new miners to try PiMP and start mining and using crypto

Stay tuned for more stories and case studies from our friends and supporters and even our competitors, as we dig into what makes a successful mining operation, so we can all grow and learn together with PIMP.

Break Break
In a firework moment the pimp dev team made a great breakthrough at the last moment  for all you nvidia users , the EWBF now shows almost all the info you wanted in minerfarm.
This is not the end of the feature and pimp and minerfarm  will keep working on the fans aswell this is still a very significant breakthrough.

dbct,

dbct
dbct

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 06:50:36 PM

Hi!
 I would like to try your famous new Pimp ... but first, if you can tell about the new RX 580 Nitro+4GB  if  can underclock by the SO, and if that needs to modify the bios of the GPUs to get higher Hash values, and if  can get updates by going to higher versions when they come out ...
If I want to move the SO from one PC to another, the key remains valid, or do i have to reset it from your support ?

It would have been useful a way to be able to test Pimp before buying, so one gets an idea of what you can get with its GPUs.

Thank you.

hello iulius99

sorry for the late reply but we have been very busy as of late even more so
i would like to try and answer all the questions you have and thank you for you interrest in pimp
there are ways in pimp to mod the bios now and we are working on the documentation for that so that should be understandable to do soon .
and we do have atiflash standaard intergrated in our pimp software so both ways can give you higher hashrates.

if you have 1 key that is for one rigg you can transfer it to another rigg but the first has to come down
unless you have a volume key ofcourse then you can have it on more then one rig.

pimp has been a free product till q3 of 2016 so people have been able to test it for free befor that time .
however please read the userguide and the disclaimer for more info on that

also to get an idea on how well your miner could preform have a look at the hashrate page on getpimp.org

hope i have informed you enough

with kind regards,

dbct

dbct
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 02:38:24 AM

GetPimp has got to be the WORST mining app out there!!!!!!!!!! Wasted weeks of my life trying to make this work and not one share yet!!! ETHOS is great but no Nvidia support. 1080ti card without work collecting dust as difficulty rises - Bitcoin must fail because it is not made for the common person.

No help on chat. Cant use commands to delete port activity. Cant configure files to get any hashing started. They told me not to overthink but I see many others are having similar issues as I am on google. Can Ethos please support Nvidia. Took one hour for me to get Ethos configured and hashing - my only issue was maxing out the hash rate. Again 2 WEEKS and not one share trying to demystify GetPimp.

PLEASE PEOPLE SAVE YOUR $30 - there are better ways to blow your money and more importantly your time!!!

I hate this app!!!!!!!!!

WWWHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:55:42 AM

One other thing, the ONLY times I could get it to hash was when I left the getPimp default wallet information as is. They would hash when they were getting paid but when my information is used it no longer works...hmmmm

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
iulius99

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:43:28 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2017, 10:23:52 AM by iulius99

GetPimp has got to be the WORST mining app out there!!!!!!!!!! Wasted weeks of my life trying to make this work and not one share yet!!! ETHOS is great but no Nvidia support. 1080ti card without work collecting dust as difficulty rises - Bitcoin must fail because it is not made for the common person.

No help on chat. Cant use commands to delete port activity. Cant configure files to get any hashing started. They told me not to overthink but I see many others are having similar issues as I am on google. Can Ethos please support Nvidia. Took one hour for me to get Ethos configured and hashing - my only issue was maxing out the hash rate. Again 2 WEEKS and not one share trying to demystify GetPimp.

PLEASE PEOPLE SAVE YOUR $30 - there are better ways to blow your money and more importantly your time!!!

I hate this app!!!!!!!!!

To be honest, and because we're on a public forum ... I know you're hasty to say its things ...
Looking at the ethosdistro changelog (which is not an app but an operating system like all other systems), now Has the ability to use Nvidia in the latest version v. 1.2.3 .
If you have already purchased EthOS just upgrade with this line of code :  
Immediately after your rig boots successfully, run the update:
Code:
sudo ethos-update && sleep 5 && r   (do not interrupt it)

Here the changelog:

Code:
ethOS 1.2.3 changelog (released July 4th 2017)

Major Changes

Added NVIDIA update support to ethOS 1.2.3 by repackaging NVIDIA drivers from 1,200mb to 30mb.
Added NVIDIA drivers to ethOS.
Added datagather for NVIDIA GPUs (bios, memory size, pci id number, etc).
Added ewbf-zcash to support Zcash mining on NVIDIA.
Added update-miner support to ewbf-zcash
Added driver-switching logic for NVIDIA.
Recompiled ethminer to support both NVIDIA and AMD.
Added overclocking and fan control mechanisms for NVIDIA.
Created NVIDIA-persistenced daemon for upstart and fixed udev rules for NVIDIA.
Updated Claymore to version 9.6

Bug Fixes

Fixed NVIDIA-related PID reporting to support NVIDIA overclocking.
Fixed NVIDIA GPU mining order to match ethOS GPU listing.
Added better method of determining certain GPU crashed states.
Added better method of sampling miner path in ethos-watchdog.
Fixed order of determining condition/ailment of rigs on ethosdistro.com stats panel.

Cosmetic Changes and Cleanup

Fixed low-resolution / fast-scroll issues during ethOS preboot process.
Added and fixed more PCI IDs to ethOS and andmeminfo to cover new GPU names.
Collect GPU watts in ethOS statitistics collector.
Prevented atitweak and aticonfig from running on RX series.
Added better method of supporting custompanel on ethosdistro.com stats panel.
Added support for showing NVIDIA hashrates on ethosdistro.com stats panel.
Removed vestigial scripts.

A good day for all of you ...
melt7777 (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 11:34:50 AM

I hate this app!!!!!!!!!

To be honest, and because we're on a public forum ... I know you're hasty to say its things ...
Looking at the ethosdistro changelog (which is not an app but an operating system like all other systems), now Has the ability to use Nvidia in the latest version v. 1.2.3 .
If you have already purchased EthOS just upgrade with this line of code :  
Immediately after your rig boots successfully, run the update:
Code:
sudo ethos-update && sleep 5 && r   (do not interrupt it)

Here the changelog:

Code:
ethOS 1.2.3 changelog (released July 4th 2017)

Major Changes

Added NVIDIA update support to ethOS 1.2.3 by repackaging NVIDIA drivers from 1,200mb to 30mb.
Added NVIDIA drivers to ethOS.
Added datagather for NVIDIA GPUs (bios, memory size, pci id number, etc).
Added ewbf-zcash to support Zcash mining on NVIDIA.
Added update-miner support to ewbf-zcash
Added driver-switching logic for NVIDIA.
Recompiled ethminer to support both NVIDIA and AMD.
Added overclocking and fan control mechanisms for NVIDIA.
Created NVIDIA-persistenced daemon for upstart and fixed udev rules for NVIDIA.
Updated Claymore to version 9.6

Bug Fixes

Fixed NVIDIA-related PID reporting to support NVIDIA overclocking.
Fixed NVIDIA GPU mining order to match ethOS GPU listing.
Added better method of determining certain GPU crashed states.
Added better method of sampling miner path in ethos-watchdog.
Fixed order of determining condition/ailment of rigs on ethosdistro.com stats panel.

Cosmetic Changes and Cleanup

Fixed low-resolution / fast-scroll issues during ethOS preboot process.
Added and fixed more PCI IDs to ethOS and andmeminfo to cover new GPU names.
Collect GPU watts in ethOS statitistics collector.
Prevented atitweak and aticonfig from running on RX series.
Added better method of supporting custompanel on ethosdistro.com stats panel.
Added support for showing NVIDIA hashrates on ethosdistro.com stats panel.
Removed vestigial scripts.

A good day for all of you ...

Sorry that you had trouble, and that you felt the need to bad mouth us. You.... never really did anything we told you to do in support. But I will be sure to notify the other thousands of pimps that are happy with the product!

Also,thank you very much for your support and for trying PIMP! We'll surely see you again soon in the future. Try not to hijack our thread with support for other packages. Good luck with your rigs!
npittas

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:49:33 AM

Hello guys. I was wandering, what version of PiMP to buy in order to use 4 rx470 and 1 295x2 on the same rig. I am kind of lost with the versions and their compatibility.

Thanks
-N-
melt7777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 11:58:55 AM

Hello guys. I was wandering, what version of PiMP to buy in order to use 4 rx470 and 1 295x2 on the same rig. I am kind of lost with the versions and their compatibility.

Thanks
-N-

Hey, thanks for your interest, npittas!

Well... You can thank AMD for this one... We surely have!

But you cannot have those GPU in the same rig.  2xx series require fglrx driver which is in pimp 1.9 and does not work with new version of ubuntu like we use...   And the RX4xx series require AMDGPU driver which is in pimp 2.0 and 2.1 and does not work with the old cards or versions.  So these cannot be mixed in the same rig on Linux.
mensa84

Activity: 184
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:30:22 PM

How many NVIDIA GPUs does work in PiMP on one mainboard maximum?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
melt7777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 12:34:02 PM

How many NVIDIA GPUs does work in PiMP on one mainboard maximum?

We have a ton of people with 6 of them, just like the AMD cards, and other Linux platforms, 6 seems to be the sweet spot for stability.

Here is an example farm with lots of 1070s.

https://miner.farm/farmer/554/farmstatus

I hope this helps you. Have a great day!

mensa84

Activity: 184
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:19:55 PM

Ok, thanks for your answer. So there is no need to switch from Windows, as long as I can run 8 NVIDIA GPUs there rock stable.
I was thinking about if 10 or 12 GPUs would be possible in PiMP, but as it seems, not.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
melt7777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 01:12:18 PM

Ok, thanks for your answer. So there is no need to switch from Windows, as long as I can run 8 NVIDIA GPUs there rock stable.
I was thinking about if 10 or 12 GPUs would be possible in PiMP, but as it seems, not.

Unsure about how Linux, hardware and drivers will play, but we set our limit to 128 GPUs. If your rig is running fine today and doing everything you need, you're good to go. Tomorrow things may change for you and we will be here when you need. Thank you for your interest!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: