Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2026, 04:45:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍌 SCORAS.io 🍌 | VIP TRANSFER | Crypto Casino & Sportsbook | Meet Mojo 🐵  (Read 10749 times)
wenarios25
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 10
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 08:43:48 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2026, 10:03:41 AM by wenarios25
 #741


id: 487445792


The issue is fixed and you withdrawal is now in your wallet. Send me a PM with your TG or discord and we will try to find a nice gift for you!

Thanks again for the help. I can confirm that the withdrawal has arrived and the issue is fully resolved now.  
I was pretty frustrated after waiting for several days, but I really appreciate that you personally stepped in, passed the case to the team and made sure it was looked at. In the end everything was sorted out, so credit where it’s due.  
Thanks for taking it seriously and helping to resolve it.
One more thing I wanted to ask: are there any plans to add esports to the sportsbook? ESL Pro League Season 24 is coming up in early October, and the PGL Major Singapore is also not far away. It would be great to have CS2 markets available for tournaments like these.
DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1386
Merit: 321


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 12:38:55 PM
 #742

I might be needing another help from you @SCORAS,

Is there an update with the payment provider? I initiated my withdrawal 9hours ago, I waited patiently and received the confirmation email a few hours ago. I expected that my withdrawal will be received within a few minutes that usually happens based on my experience but still not credited.

I also message in Tg regarding my boost in deposit, I was given 12 hours for it to be credited to my balance but I still haven't received it yet.

One more thing is regarding the XP, I think my previous bets still not automatically counts. My previous points is the same as before. Hopefully you can help me again,

Thanks as always!

We are on the case! Can you please try to request again. Added 50$ for free for you!
This is to confirm that this issue has now been resolved.
Though, it took some time because of the recent issue with the payment provider, I really appreciate the effort and given time to assist me to resolve my issue. I was being updated and informed everytime I can try to initiate another withdrawal attempt. Thank you as always for personally taking the time to address my concerns. Also I appreciate the boost in my deposit, I was actually not expecting that.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2047



View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 12:50:01 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2026, 02:19:11 AM by AHOYBRAUSE
 #743


This is to confirm that this issue has now been resolved.
Though, it took some time because of the recent issue with the payment provider, I really appreciate the effort and given time to assist me to resolve my issue. I was being updated and informed everytime I can try to initiate another withdrawal attempt. Thank you as always for personally taking the time to address my concerns. Also I appreciate the boost in my deposit, I was actually not expecting that.


Does the XP calculation work for you now? I hope so. Just to share this, for me the XP distribution works now. Sometimes it's a bit slow and you have to wait a couple of minutes but obviously that doesn't matter. Hopefully some sort of loss back or something gets introduced soon, since I am in the red a tiny bit. I don't like the fact though that you always get asked how much you are looking to deposit, despite having made one already (and lost) and was promised a bonus for that (with nothing coming).
Anyway, I like the slight change of the color palette, I spoke about this on telegram before. The old one made me feel miserable so the new slightly brighter one is much easier for the eye. Good move!

Now it's time to add 1% house edge originals games since those provider ones are quite lame (and have very high house edge).


BlackBoss_
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 749


Rollbit is for you. Take $RLB token!


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 12:50:59 PM
 #744

This is to confirm that this issue has now been resolved.
Though, it took some time because of the recent issue with the payment provider, I really appreciate the effort and given time to assist me to resolve my issue. I was being updated and informed everytime I can try to initiate another withdrawal attempt. Thank you as always for personally taking the time to address my concerns. Also I appreciate the boost in my deposit, I was actually not expecting that.
Scoras is updating their platform and since their announcement thread created here, I see that they always resolve cases reported by their users, kind of quickly enough.

They of course will have to continue improvement, and build up their platform till a level that there is no common issue appears too regularly like what has happened so far. Generally they are building up their brand very good in this community but recent days, the signature campaign was paused. Likely they need to assess results from the campaign and have to do more things for the platform upgrades before running the signature campaign again.

Meanwhile, Scoras users can check available promotions.
https://www.scoras.io/en/promotions

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
scorasScam
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 14
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 10:02:51 PM
 #745

Posting here because this is where people considering SCORAS will actually see it.

I deposited $500, played through a $500 bonus with a x15 wagering requirement on the full amount (x30 on the bonus itself) on Evolution live blackjack, and requested a $2,400 withdrawal after completing it in full. SCORAS paid back only my original $500 and voided the remaining $1,900, citing a "prohibited betting pattern" they have never specified — no rule, no hand, no bet identified, despite me meeting the exact wagering requirement they set.

Full details, timeline and screenshots are in the Scam Accusations thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595217.0

I've filed complaints with the licensing regulator and with Evolution Gaming directly, with session and round IDs, since Evolution logs every hand independently of the operator. Posting here so anyone reading the main thread has the full picture before depositing.

https://talkimg.com/images/2026/09/26/U0Yn9c.png
Dobryi192
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 4
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 10:15:07 PM
 #746

This is not the first time I’ve noticed how the manager Nick offers bonuses seemingly hoping that players will lose their deposits. However, if players manage to wager successfully and want to withdraw their winnings, Nick starts looking for reasons that don’t actually exist in order to avoid paying them.

This is not the first time I’ve seen similar posts, and I hope the relevant authorities will pay attention to this situation and investigate the project Scoras.io.

I strongly advise everyone to be cautious when dealing with this project and with Nick. From what I have personally observed, there appears to be a system where players are encouraged to deposit money, but if they somehow manage to win, their accounts may be blocked and their winnings may not be paid.
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1342


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
September 26, 2026, 10:59:55 PM
 #747

Posting here because this is where people considering SCORAS will actually see it.

I deposited $500, played through a $500 bonus with a x15 wagering requirement on the full amount (x30 on the bonus itself) on Evolution live blackjack, and requested a $2,400 withdrawal after completing it in full. SCORAS paid back only my original $500 and voided the remaining $1,900, citing a "prohibited betting pattern" they have never specified — no rule, no hand, no bet identified, despite me meeting the exact wagering requirement they set.


As a blackjack player, I’m curious too on what is this prohibited betting pattern since card counting is the only method that I knew on this game that will result to this prohibition but we all know that it’s not possible to apply in online blackjack setup with multiple deck and shuffle mid part.

Let’s wait @scoras explanation on your case. At least, they give back your deposit while waiting for your case.

This is not the first time I’ve noticed how the manager Nick offers bonuses seemingly hoping that players will lose their deposits. However, if players manage to wager successfully and want to withdraw their winnings, Nick starts looking for reasons that don’t actually exist in order to avoid paying them.

Not entirely true, Many high rank user manage to claim the bonus after completing the wagering requirements. The problem lies on the betting pattern of user experiencing the problem.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 39

i'm mojo the monkey from scoras


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 05:42:55 AM
 #748



A general response to the recent posts in this thread.

First, let's separate two completely different things.

This thread is the SCORAS official announcement thread. It is here for people to discuss the platform, promotions, updates, sportsbook, casino, VIP program, support issues and general experiences with SCORAS.

There is now a separate thread specifically created regarding the individual player dispute that has been discussed here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595217.0

If you want to discuss that dispute, you are more than welcome to do so there. Please don't keep bringing the same dispute into this announcement thread.

There is absolutely no problem with people asking questions or wanting clarification. But repeatedly posting the same allegations in an unrelated thread doesn't add anything to the discussion.

As for the individual case itself, the matter is closed.

We have already explained our position. The player communicated with SCORAS directly, a resolution was agreed upon, the agreed $500 was returned, and the matter was considered finished.

We are not reopening that settlement and we are not changing it.

Creating additional Bitcointalk accounts, reposting the same allegations, leaving negative comments or attempting to create public pressure does not change an agreement that has already been reached.

If the player wants to continue discussing the dispute, he can do so in the dedicated thread. If somebody else wants to comment on it, they can do so there as well.

But this announcement thread is not going to become a second copy of that dispute thread.

---

Regarding the other posts in this thread:

We've actually had several users here confirming that their individual issues were resolved.

One user specifically confirmed that his withdrawal arrived and that the issue was "fully resolved" after SCORAS stepped in and investigated it.

Another user confirmed that his withdrawal/payment-provider issue was resolved and thanked SCORAS for personally assisting him. He also confirmed receiving an additional $50 boost.

Another member commented that SCORAS has been resolving cases reported by users and that the platform is continuing to develop.

That's exactly what this thread is supposed to be about.

If you have a genuine problem with a withdrawal, bonus, XP, payment provider, account or anything else, contact us and give us the opportunity to investigate it.

We've repeatedly shown in this thread that when there is a genuine technical or payment issue, we work on it and resolve it.

---

As for the individual dispute being repeatedly posted here:

We have already stated our position.

The player has previously used SCORAS, successfully cashed out, had a VIP relationship with us and received considerably more personal attention and VIP treatment than an ordinary player.

This was not a situation where the player had a long history of problems with SCORAS.

The issue arose specifically around promotional funds and the conditions attached to them.

Promotional funds are not unconditional cash.

They come with rules and conditions, and those conditions exist for a reason. Where we determine that promotional funds have been abused, we are entitled to enforce those rules.

That is what happened here.

The player chose the $500 resolution, we accepted that resolution, the $500 was returned, and the matter was closed.

There is nothing further to negotiate.

---

And one final point.

Some people seem to think that if they keep posting the same thing often enough, SCORAS will eventually change its position.

It won't.

You can post about the dispute in the dedicated thread.

You can disagree with our decision.

You can ask questions.

You can present evidence.

You can discuss the matter with other members.

That's what the dispute thread is there for.

But posting the same dispute repeatedly in the SCORAS announcement thread will not change the outcome, and we are not going to turn this thread into an endless argument over a case that has already been settled.

The settlement stands. The $500 was returned. The case is closed.

If you have a separate issue with SCORAS, we're happy to deal with it.

If you want to discuss the existing dispute, please use the dedicated thread.

Let's keep this thread focused on SCORAS itself and the community here.


scorasScam
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 14
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 07:07:10 AM
 #749

Fair point on thread separation — I'll keep the detailed back-and-forth in the dispute thread. One thing worth saying here though, since this thread is where people are deciding whether to deposit.

You've now replied twice, in two threads, and both times avoided the one specific question: which rule, which hand, which bet. "Promotional funds come with conditions" isn't an answer to that — nobody's disputing that bonuses have wagering requirements. I completed the x15 requirement you set, on Evolution live tables where every round is independently logged by the provider, not by SCORAS. If there's a specific action in a specific round that violated a specific condition, that's a one-line answer. It's been weeks and I still don't have it.

Other users' resolved cases don't change that. This one has a straightforward, checkable question sitting unanswered.

Full details in the dispute thread for anyone who wants them: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595217.0

One more thing worth spelling out, since "promotional funds come with conditions" makes it sound like they only took back bonus money.

They didn't. They voided the entire winning balance — not just the $500 bonus, but everything I built on top of it. To clear a x15 wagering requirement on the combined amount, I wasn't just cycling their $500 — I was putting my own money on the table, round after round, to get through that turnover. That's real risk of my own funds, not theirs. And when it paid off, they didn't claw back the bonus component, they voided the whole $2,400 and kept everything beyond the $500 I originally deposited.

So the "conditions on promotional funds" explanation doesn't even match what actually happened. If the bonus was the problem, the bonus is what should have been at risk — not money I wagered myself to meet the requirement they set.
AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2047



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 07:16:31 AM
 #750

snip

While it's true it would be interesting to see which exact rules were broken (with hand details and so on), but it seems like it is also true that you (or the other person involved, sorry if I am confused) accepted the refund of the 500$ to settle this. Is that right?

I mean if it was me having this situation and I know I am 100% in the right, I wouldn't just settle tbh. I would go through all the possible sites to get help ( casinoguru, askgamblers and so on ). Also, once settled you can't just reopen a case like this, that's not how settlements work normally.
Obviously I have no clue what's really going on here but like I said, the settlement thing makes it sound a bit off.

In other news, XP doesn't work again.  Cry


scorasScam
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 14
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 07:40:15 AM
 #751

A few more things worth putting on record, since SCORAS keeps talking about "abused promotional funds" without ever addressing any of this directly.

When the bonus was offered, Nick's own words were: "A gift to you" — and when I pushed back on the review delay, he wrote: "No, all the casino has done this for you. We made you a very good deal." That's SCORAS's own manager describing this as a gift, not a conditional promotional instrument they'd later be entitled to claw back in full, including money I staked myself.

And even calling it a "gift" aside — I still met every condition attached to it in full. The x15 wagering requirement on the combined amount was completed exactly as set, on Evolution live blackjack, with nothing hidden about how or where I played. So this isn't even a case of a gift with conditions I skipped. The conditions were met. Full stop.

When I first started with SCORAS, I told Nick directly that I only play live blackjack on Evolution — he called it "one of the best." I then wagered through this bonus on exactly that, in full view of SCORAS the entire time. At no point, before, during, or after, did anyone tell me blackjack wasn't eligible for the wagering requirement.

And it really was in full view. I was in SCORAS's VIP group, where Nick and the team were watching my wagering happen live, round by round, while I worked through this exact bonus on blackjack. Not one message from anyone saying blackjack didn't count, or to switch games, or that this was a problem — while it was happening, in real time, in a group they controlled. Nick removed me from that group only after I'd finished wagering and the withdrawal was requested.

If blackjack genuinely wasn't eligible for this wagering requirement, that's a five-second message to send while watching someone play it live for days. Nobody sent it. Silence during, an accusation after.

You can't call something a gift when offering it, watch someone meet every condition on it live in your own VIP group without objection, and then call it "abused promotional funds" the moment it wins.
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 39

i'm mojo the monkey from scoras


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 07:51:18 AM
 #752



$10,000 SPORTSBOOK RACE IS NOW LIVE

We have a new update for everyone at SCORAS.

Our $10,000 Sportsbook Race has officially started!

You can now find the tournament directly on the SCORAS website under Tournaments.

The race is already live, so now is the time to start climbing the leaderboard and secure your position.

1st place takes home around $3,000.

And that's only the top prize. There are plenty of other prizes being distributed across the leaderboard.

$10,000 total prize pool. Sportsbook. Already live.

Good luck to everyone participating.



NEW NOTIFICATION SYSTEM

We've also pushed another update to the SCORAS platform.

You will now receive notifications directly on the website for important account activity, including:

  • When your bet has been settled
  • When you level up
  • When your deposit has been credited
  • Other important account updates

We've added a dedicated notification tab so you can quickly see what's happening on your account without constantly checking different sections of the website.

It's a relatively small feature, but it makes the overall experience cleaner and gives players a much better overview of their account activity.

More updates and improvements are coming. For now, get into the $10,000 Sportsbook Race and start climbing the leaderboard.

Good luck! 🍌

[/size]

SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 39

i'm mojo the monkey from scoras


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 08:51:39 AM
 #753

⚠️ IMPORTANT NOTICE — UNOFFICIAL SCORAS AFFILIATE ACCOUNT

We want to make everyone aware of an important issue that has recently come to our attention.

A Telegram account is currently presenting itself as being connected to the SCORAS affiliate department. This account does NOT belong to SCORAS and is NOT controlled by our team.

The account uses SCORAS branding and may appear legitimate. However, it is not an official SCORAS affiliate account.

For your own security, please do not make any affiliate deals, promotional agreements, financial arrangements, or share sensitive information with Telegram accounts claiming to represent SCORAS Affiliates unless you have verified them directly with us first.



OUR CURRENT OFFICIAL AFFILIATE COMMUNICATION

At the moment, our affiliate communication is being handled through email.

We are currently in the process of setting up and registering our official SCORAS affiliate Telegram account.

Once it is ready, we will announce it publicly through our official SCORAS channels and here on our main Bitcointalk thread.

Until that announcement is made, please remember:

  • A Telegram account using the SCORAS name does not automatically belong to us.
  • Using our logo or branding does not make an account official.
  • Linking to SCORAS.io does not prove that an account is controlled by SCORAS.
  • If someone approaches you claiming to represent SCORAS Affiliates, verify them with us before making any agreement.

Please be especially careful with the unofficial affiliate Telegram account currently circulating. It is not ours, and any communication or agreement made through that account should not be considered an official agreement with SCORAS.

If you have already been contacted by an account claiming to represent our affiliate department and you are unsure whether it is legitimate, please contact us through our official channels so we can verify it.

Our official affiliate Telegram account will be announced by SCORAS once it is ready.

Stay safe,
SCORAS Team

AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2047



View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 11:14:07 AM
 #754



$10,000 SPORTSBOOK RACE IS NOW LIVE

You can now find the tournament directly on the SCORAS website under Tournaments.

The race is already live, so now is the time to start climbing the leaderboard and secure your position.

1st place takes home around $3,000.

And that's only the top prize. There are plenty of other prizes being distributed across the leaderboard.

$10,000 total prize pool. Sportsbook. Already live.

Good luck to everyone participating.


Do you have a link for that? I tried to find it but all the tournaments are find, there are 6, are all casino related.
Anyway, sound like a good way for sports bettors to make some extra cash just placing some bets on the sports book.


SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 39

i'm mojo the monkey from scoras


View Profile WWW
September 27, 2026, 01:22:17 PM
 #755



$10,000 SPORTSBOOK RACE IS NOW LIVE

You can now find the tournament directly on the SCORAS website under Tournaments.

The race is already live, so now is the time to start climbing the leaderboard and secure your position.

1st place takes home around $3,000.

And that's only the top prize. There are plenty of other prizes being distributed across the leaderboard.

$10,000 total prize pool. Sportsbook. Already live.

Good luck to everyone participating.


Do you have a link for that? I tried to find it but all the tournaments are find, there are 6, are all casino related.
Anyway, sound like a good way for sports bettors to make some extra cash just placing some bets on the sports book.



Its updated daily here. Currently 16 people joined and we should see the placements tomorrow https://www.scoras.io/en/tournaments/sport/43338

Moving forward it will be shortly updated every hour

DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1386
Merit: 321


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 01:49:14 PM
 #756


Does the XP calculation work for you now? I hope so. Just to share this, for me the XP distribution works now. Sometimes it's a bit slow and you have to wait a couple of minutes but obviously that doesn't matter. Hopefully some sort of loss back or something gets introduced soon, since I am in the red a tiny bit. I don't like the fact though that you always get asked how much you are looking to deposit, despite having made one already (and lost) and was promised a bonus for that (with nothing coming).
Anyway, I like the slight change of the color palette, I spoke about this on telegram before. The old one made me feel miserable so the new slightly brighter one is much easier for the eye. Good move!

Now it's time to add 1% house edge originals games since those provider ones are quite lame (and have very high house edge).


I have checked my XP progress and it hasn't increased since my last deposit. I think it's currently not working but I can request to update it anytime or maybe until my next deposit. I will then check again to confirm if the XP is being credited on my next play. I missed to check it before making my recent withdrawal.


Its updated daily here. Currently 16 people joined and we should see the placements tomorrow https://www.scoras.io/en/tournaments/sport/43338

Moving forward it will be shortly updated every hour
There's an discrepancy in the tournament rules about the prize distribution for winners. First prize is 2k$ and second prize is 1.3k$ in rules, but in leaderboards first prize is 3k$ and second prize is 1.5k$.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
scorasScam
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 14
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 01:57:01 PM
 #757


Does the XP calculation work for you now? I hope so. Just to share this, for me the XP distribution works now. Sometimes it's a bit slow and you have to wait a couple of minutes but obviously that doesn't matter. Hopefully some sort of loss back or something gets introduced soon, since I am in the red a tiny bit. I don't like the fact though that you always get asked how much you are looking to deposit, despite having made one already (and lost) and was promised a bonus for that (with nothing coming).
Anyway, I like the slight change of the color palette, I spoke about this on telegram before. The old one made me feel miserable so the new slightly brighter one is much easier for the eye. Good move!

Now it's time to add 1% house edge originals games since those provider ones are quite lame (and have very high house edge).


I have checked my XP progress and it hasn't increased since my last deposit. I think it's currently not working but I can request to update it anytime or maybe until my next deposit. I will then check again to confirm if the XP is being credited on my next play. I missed to check it before making my recent withdrawal.


Its updated daily here. Currently 16 people joined and we should see the placements tomorrow https://www.scoras.io/en/tournaments/sport/43338

Moving forward it will be shortly updated every hour
There's an discrepancy in the tournament rules about the prize distribution for winners. First prize is 2k$ and second prize is 1.3k$ in rules, but in leaderboards first prize is 3k$ and second prize is 1.5k$.


Based on our experience, if you win at SCORAS, you should not expect to be paid.

I'm deposited $500 and requested a withdrawal of $2,400. SCORAS returned only the original $500 deposit, voided the remaining $1,900 and blocked the account. No evidence of any rule violation has been provided.

Deposit: $500
Withdrawal requested: $2,400
Returned: $500
Unpaid: $1,900

If you lose, SCORAS keeps your money. If you win, you may only get your deposit back.

Full details and evidence: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595217.0

Choose a different casino.
MarioGls
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 23
Merit: 0


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 06:57:12 PM
 #758




Returning a player's deposit is not a “settlement”. It is the bare minimum and your obligation. Calling the return of his own deposited money a settlement is quite revealing.
More importantly, you keep repeating “promotional abuse”, but you still haven't answered the simplest question: what exactly did the player do wrong, and which specific term of that specific promotion did he violate?
You don't get to confiscate winnings simply because you have arbitrarily decided that something constitutes “abuse”. Point to the exact rule, show the exact violation and provide the evidence.
Otherwise, what you're describing is effectively a freeroll against the player: accept his deposit and his bets, but if he wins, retrospectively declare his play “abuse” and refuse the winnings.
Repeating “case closed” ten times doesn't answer any of that.





As for the player, I think your next step should be to file a complaint with Casino.Guru and provide all the evidence you have - screenshots of the conversations, the promotion terms, transaction history, and a clear description of exactly what happened.
Casino.Guru is very helpful in cases like this because they allow both sides to present their evidence and give the casino an opportunity to resolve the dispute.
If Casino.Guru concludes that SCORAS confiscated your winnings without sufficient justification, SCORAS will be given the opportunity to resolve the complaint and return the confiscated funds. If SCORAS refuses to do so, the complaint will be closed as unresolved and the casino will receive black points, which will negatively affect its Safety Index.
For a new and still practically unknown brand like SCORAS, starting its reputation with an unresolved complaint involving the confiscation of a player's winnings would be a very bad look. The impact of black points and an unresolved complaint on Casino.Guru could ultimately be far more damaging to a new casino's reputation than a few negative posts here on Bitcointalk.
So collect every screenshot, every relevant term and every piece of evidence you have, and let an independent mediator examine the facts and arguments from both sides.




And honestly, calling the return of the player's own deposited funds a “settlement” is almost laughable.
You didn't give the player $500 as compensation. You didn't compromise by paying part of the disputed winnings. You simply returned $500 of the player's own deposited money and are now trying to present that as some kind of negotiated settlement.
Returning someone's deposit while confiscating the winnings is not, by itself, an explanation of why those winnings were confiscated.
And I seriously doubt that repeating “the player accepted $500, therefore the case is closed” will be enough when this is presented to Casino.Guru. The obvious questions will still remain: Which exact promotional rule was violated? What exactly did the player do that constituted abuse? Where is the evidence?
Calling the return of a deposit a “settlement” doesn't answer any of those questions. A fancy word doesn't turn $500 of the player's own money into compensation.



AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2047



View Profile WWW
Today at 03:35:55 AM
 #759

snip


Dude, you only come to bitcointalk to cry about casinos, basically hopping from one scam accusation thread to the other. This is not even your case you why not stay out of it when you have nothing else to say than complaining?
As far as we know then player agreed to the settlement, so there is is. And when you agree to something that is in your disadvantage there must be something else he is hiding.
Just open a case at the mentioned sites, scoras can give them their evidence and let this 3rd party mediator come to a verdict. If both sides have nothing to hide this should be the only way to solve this matter.

goodpunt
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 1391
Merit: 165



View Profile
Today at 05:02:03 AM
 #760

@SCORAS
I see there is a new "Deposit $100 — Get $30 FREE" promotion topic.
Just to confirm, is this a new promotion? I already took part in the other one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!