Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1365
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 11:00:17 AM |
|
Just wanna confirm that I have received my withdrawal ($340) 5 minutes ago. The same as before, there is an email informing that withdrawal is on its way but it is now real unlike my first withdrawal (rejected).
|
| EARNBET | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | ███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ |
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄ █████████████████████████ ▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀ █████████████████████ ▐███████████████████▌ ███████████████████ ███████████████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
| King of The Castle $200,000 in prizes | ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ | 62.5% | RAKEBACK BONUS |
|
|
|
abel1337
Legendary
Online
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1150
Vave.com - Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 11:36:07 AM |
|
Payment & Withdrawal Update
We want to give everyone a quick update.
All regular withdrawals have been cleared and processed. At the moment, there are no regular withdrawals pending from our side.
There is only one withdrawal still awaiting completion. This is connected to a special VIP arrangement that was offered specifically to that player and is not part of our standard promotions or withdrawal process. Because of the size and unique terms of this VIP deal, the final payout requires additional approval from senior management before it can be released.
Separately, we are working extremely hard today to complete the update to our new payment system. The team is fully focused on getting everything finalized and running smoothly, and we will provide another update as soon as the new payment system is live.
Thank you to everyone for your patience while we finish this work. We appreciate everyone who has continued playing with us and supporting SCORAS throughout the update.
— SCORAS Team
I withdraw yesterday using Fulgurpay, it came back to my account just now, so my question is what do I do next to withdraw my balance?  I understand that you are working hard to fix your payment system as fulgurpay made withdrawal a worry for your gamblers. It also worried me yesterday to be honest since it's been the problem from your gamblers based on this thread. The current option I only have to withdraw my balance is fulgurpay. Do I need to try it again? or wait for your new withdrawal system? To be honest, my experience from your casino is quite good until this withdrawal problem that I had. I still have a trust on your casino as you is still actively communicating on this forum about the problem that your gamblers have and resolving the problem like this. I'm hoping that my withdrawal problem be resolved very soon.
|
|
|
|
doggywin
Member


Activity: 309
Merit: 41
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 12:00:01 PM Last edit: October 02, 2026, 12:21:05 PM by doggywin |
|
I withdraw yesterday using Fulgurpay, it came back to my account just now, so my question is what do I do next to withdraw my balance?
Try USDT (Tron) There is only one withdrawal still awaiting completion. This is connected to a special VIP arrangement that was offered specifically to that player and is not part of our standard promotions or withdrawal process. Because of the size and unique terms of this VIP deal, the final payout requires additional approval from senior management before it can be released.
This "special VIP arrangement" "size and unique terms" is literally the same promotion offered on the forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5589903.msg67171986#msg67171986Only change is 5x instead of 6x wager. Is the 10 day withdrawal delay is a VIP perk? No other casinos give their players or VIPs this, maybe you should advertise it. Is the casino broke? Can you prove the bankroll?
|
|
|
|
exposingscamcasinos
Newbie

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 12:21:34 PM |
|
Payment & Withdrawal Update
We want to give everyone a quick update.
All regular withdrawals have been cleared and processed. At the moment, there are no regular withdrawals pending from our side.
There is only one withdrawal still awaiting completion. This is connected to a special VIP arrangement that was offered specifically to that player and is not part of our standard promotions or withdrawal process. Because of the size and unique terms of this VIP deal, the final payout requires additional approval from senior management before it can be released.
Separately, we are working extremely hard today to complete the update to our new payment system. The team is fully focused on getting everything finalized and running smoothly, and we will provide another update as soon as the new payment system is live.
Thank you to everyone for your patience while we finish this work. We appreciate everyone who has continued playing with us and supporting SCORAS throughout the update.
— SCORAS Team
My issue isnt resolved, quick summary: you accused me of cheating or fraud, i proved your story to be a pile of crap and have receipts that will be posted if this is not resolved, you then said you would email me a day later, never emailed me, i pmd you, you now are saying you are still investigating today and will email me tommorow....... im sincerly glad you could process a couplew hundread dolllars in random withdraws tho. Your not the good guy
|
|
|
|
|
Gakou
Newbie

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 02:11:30 PM |
|
. Is the casino broke? Can you prove the bankroll?
I wouldn't suprises if this is what happened, seeing how active they're giving promotion to their users to lure new deposits and hoping their players won't do well but unfortunately it's the opposite I guess. Instead of providing the best payment provider they're using it as an excuse that the problem from their payment provider. Bonuses are really nice for their players but real problem needs to be fix first so they don’t disappoint their players.
|
|
|
|
|
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 84
Merit: 39
i'm mojo the monkey from scoras
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 12:15:10 AM |
|
Payment & Withdrawal Update
We want to give everyone a quick update.
All regular withdrawals have been cleared and processed. At the moment, there are no regular withdrawals pending from our side.
There is only one withdrawal still awaiting completion. This is connected to a special VIP arrangement that was offered specifically to that player and is not part of our standard promotions or withdrawal process. Because of the size and unique terms of this VIP deal, the final payout requires additional approval from senior management before it can be released.
Separately, we are working extremely hard today to complete the update to our new payment system. The team is fully focused on getting everything finalized and running smoothly, and we will provide another update as soon as the new payment system is live.
Thank you to everyone for your patience while we finish this work. We appreciate everyone who has continued playing with us and supporting SCORAS throughout the update.
— SCORAS Team
I withdraw yesterday using Fulgurpay, it came back to my account just now, so my question is what do I do next to withdraw my balance?  I understand that you are working hard to fix your payment system as fulgurpay made withdrawal a worry for your gamblers. It also worried me yesterday to be honest since it's been the problem from your gamblers based on this thread. The current option I only have to withdraw my balance is fulgurpay. Do I need to try it again? or wait for your new withdrawal system? To be honest, my experience from your casino is quite good until this withdrawal problem that I had. I still have a trust on your casino as you is still actively communicating on this forum about the problem that your gamblers have and resolving the problem like this. I'm hoping that my withdrawal problem be resolved very soon. Please make a request again in USDT TRC20 ——- All pending withdrawals has gone out again
|
|
|
|
doggywin
Member


Activity: 309
Merit: 41
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 04:14:17 AM |
|
All pending withdrawals has gone out again
Yeah? Have you checked the meaning of "All"? Day 10. No withdrawal You owe me $2,894 Tron address submitted TJNaKRcHjbdf3xwtx5X9WUK2q8LwvoEZMR Yesterday I submitted a withdrawal with a different casino for $5,200 and received it in seconds. What is your deal?
|
|
|
|
|
rohang
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 04:27:20 AM |
|
Day 9. No withdrawal I suspect they are using player deposit for casino expenses and player withdrawalThey are enticing players to deposit promising bonus, after the deposit, they use the money to process pending withdrawal Originally they offered me bonus on $1k but after I started winning, they offered me to deposit of another $1k for better bonus Screenshot Nick shared:  Nick Scoras.io: Deposit one K more and we will make it 5k balance instead with 25.000 wager
Nick Scoras.io: So you’re basically getting 2000 more for free I declined that The casino is broke af I think this is a legit warning. They seem to be heavily focusing on attracting deposits while withdrawls are taking a long long time with a new issue/excuse everyday. All they are doing is writing long ass posts here trying to look legitimate. You know what would be the best way to prove that? Process withdraws in same day rather then a week and new excuse each day
|
| RAZED | | | 100% |
WELCOME BONUS | │ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ████████████▀░░░░▀███████ ██████████▀░░▄▀▀▄░░▀█████ ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄░▀████ █████▀░░░░░░░▀██░░█░░████ ████░░████▀▀█░░██▀░░▄████ ████░░████▄▄█░░█░░▄██████ ████░░█▀▀████░░██████████ ████░░█▄▄███▀░░██████████ █████▄░░░░░░░▄███████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | █████████████████████ █████████████████████████ ██████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████ ████████▀░░▄▄█░░▀▄░░█████ ██████▀░░▄█████▄░░▀░░████ █████░░▄████▄▀░░█▄▄░░████ ████░░▄███▄▀░░▄▀██▀░░████ ████░░▀▀██░░▄▀███▀░░█████ ████░░▄░░▀█████▀░░▄██████ █████░░▀▄░░█▀▀░░▄████████ ██████▄▄░░░░░▄▄██████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████ | | | NO KYC | | │ | ███████████████████████ RAZE THE LIMITS ►PLAY NOW
███████████████████████ |
|
|
|
Eladzis
Jr. Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 04:37:47 AM Last edit: October 03, 2026, 07:24:55 AM by Eladzis |
|
Not what I want to see, I have depositef $4500 total and now completed rollover on the bonus.
I'm waiting to hear back from Nick on telegram as I now try to withdraw. Have documented all our chats etc. I should have a clear review soon depending on how this goes.
Update: I now am awaiting a review, I suppose of the roll over bets which I've been told will happen on Monday.
|
|
|
|
|
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 84
Merit: 39
i'm mojo the monkey from scoras
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 08:21:03 AM |
|
Not what I want to see, I have depositef $4500 total and now completed rollover on the bonus.
I'm waiting to hear back from Nick on telegram as I now try to withdraw. Have documented all our chats etc. I should have a clear review soon depending on how this goes.
Update: I now am awaiting a review, I suppose of the roll over bets which I've been told will happen on Monday.
Sounds amazing 😎👌 please share how much you’ve won
|
|
|
|
exposingscamcasinos
Newbie

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 01:15:03 PM |
|
I sincerely hope Scoras will reach out to me today like they said they would via email. My account is unable to withdraw and they will not fix the matter because they do not have any money to pay out BEWARE
|
|
|
|
|
abel1337
Legendary
Online
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1150
Vave.com - Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 04:43:49 PM |
|
-snip
I withdraw yesterday using Fulgurpay, it came back to my account just now, so my question is what do I do next to withdraw my balance? -snip I understand that you are working hard to fix your payment system as fulgurpay made withdrawal a worry for your gamblers. It also worried me yesterday to be honest since it's been the problem from your gamblers based on this thread. The current option I only have to withdraw my balance is fulgurpay. Do I need to try it again? or wait for your new withdrawal system? To be honest, my experience from your casino is quite good until this withdrawal problem that I had. I still have a trust on your casino as you is still actively communicating on this forum about the problem that your gamblers have and resolving the problem like this. I'm hoping that my withdrawal problem be resolved very soon. Just a little update. I withdrawn my funds by resubmitting a withdrawal request using USDT (TRX) and I received my withdrawal after an hour. Not that fast but not that slow. Commend to scoras representative for answering questions here. I hope you can fix your withdrawal method as majority of the people complains about it.
|
|
|
|
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member


Activity: 84
Merit: 39
i'm mojo the monkey from scoras
|
 |
Today at 11:47:02 AM |
|
-snip
I withdraw yesterday using Fulgurpay, it came back to my account just now, so my question is what do I do next to withdraw my balance? -snip I understand that you are working hard to fix your payment system as fulgurpay made withdrawal a worry for your gamblers. It also worried me yesterday to be honest since it's been the problem from your gamblers based on this thread. The current option I only have to withdraw my balance is fulgurpay. Do I need to try it again? or wait for your new withdrawal system? To be honest, my experience from your casino is quite good until this withdrawal problem that I had. I still have a trust on your casino as you is still actively communicating on this forum about the problem that your gamblers have and resolving the problem like this. I'm hoping that my withdrawal problem be resolved very soon. Just a little update. I withdrawn my funds by resubmitting a withdrawal request using USDT (TRX) and I received my withdrawal after an hour. Not that fast but not that slow. Commend to scoras representative for answering questions here. I hope you can fix your withdrawal method as majority of the people complains about it. I’m so glad to hear that they were successful! Yeah, we are updating the new payment methods very soon. It’s still an integration level and testing. We wanna be sure that everything is done correct and once that’s done yeah it will be very smooth. And by the way guys there is now new games and round. And everybody who participate before can also participate in this one. It’s the deposit $100 and get $30 for free https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595834.msg67206457#msg67206457
|
|
|
|
DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1400
Merit: 321
NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino
|
 |
Today at 12:03:53 PM |
|
I’m so glad to hear that they were successful! Yeah, we are updating the new payment methods very soon. It’s still an integration level and testing. We wanna be sure that everything is done correct and once that’s done yeah it will be very smooth. And by the way guys there is now new games and round. And everybody who participate before can also participate in this one. It’s the deposit $100 and get $30 for free https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5595834.msg67206457#msg67206457May we know when you will implement this new payment method? It will attract more new users and hopefully it will avoid any unnecessary delays in withdrawals. I actually experienced the delay twice, though I still appreciate the help and you being hands on just to resolve my withdrawal issue. Also, the compensation you offered to me that is unexpected to me that time. However, I know that other users also experience a much longer withdrawal issue. We all see their disappointment and the possibility for them not to come back and play in another site instead. Hopefully, this new payment method will improve your withdrawal process and gives us a better experience.
|
|
|
|
luiz3002
Newbie

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
|
 |
Today at 01:39:47 PM |
|
I sincerely hope Scoras will reach out to me today like they said they would via email. My account is unable to withdraw and they will not fix the matter because they do not have any money to pay out BEWARE
Scoras will not respond this guy?
|
|
|
|
|
Tetu100
Full Member
 

Activity: 420
Merit: 161
Consistence keeps you more relevant in life.
|
 |
Today at 02:26:26 PM |
|
I think this is a legit warning. They seem to be heavily focusing on attracting deposits while withdrawls are taking a long long time with a new issue/excuse everyday.
Where the casino failed to balance the both side of it is where the problem lies. Because you can not be easy going or frequent when taking in (receiving deposit) then suddenly start slowing down when is time to take out (withdraw winnings). Things doesn't work that way, is an error. Therefore, from my experience in gamble. I suggest that isn't a good one from any casino, and I believed such attitude can only explain the early signs of scam. Beware. All they are doing is writing long ass posts here trying to look legitimate. You know what would be the best way to prove that? Process withdraws in same day rather then a week and new excuse each day
You already know. Once the process start slowing down with no better explanation surrounding the whole situations. Then you just have to find you way to ensure your safety.
|
|
|
|
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 2124
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
|
 |
Today at 02:52:55 PM |
|
May we know when you will implement this new payment method? It will attract more new users and hopefully it will avoid any unnecessary delays in withdrawals. I actually experienced the delay twice, though I still appreciate the help and you being hands on just to resolve my withdrawal issue. Also, the compensation you offered to me that is unexpected to me that time.
However, I know that other users also experience a much longer withdrawal issue. We all see their disappointment and the possibility for them not to come back and play in another site instead. Hopefully, this new payment method will improve your withdrawal process and gives us a better experience.
I know business is not easy, but if I were them, I would stop accepting deposits until the withdrawal issue is well sorted out or until the new payment method is implemented. That way, the withdrawal complaints don't keep coming up here. Looking through the last few pages of the thread can easily make a new user not use the website because of the worry of delayed withdrawals and having to go back and forth with the customer support.
|
|
|
|
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1392
|
 |
Today at 03:15:43 PM |
|
I know business is not easy, but if I were them, I would stop accepting deposits until the withdrawal issue is well sorted out or until the new payment method is implemented. That way, the withdrawal complaints don't keep coming up here.
Looking through the last few pages of the thread can easily make a new user not use the website because of the worry of delayed withdrawals and having to go back and forth with the customer support.
It's very right approach. If there is issue with withdrawal, stop accepting deposit is a right thing to do. It's similarly applied by centralized exchanges when a cryptocurrency has a fork or a blockchain has technical issues, exchanges usually stop both sides: deposits and withdrawals. They only re open deposits and withdrawals when things are resolved or the fork settled, and no technical things can cause fund losses or troubles for both exchanges and customers.
|
|
|
|
DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1400
Merit: 321
NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino
|
 |
Today at 03:47:41 PM |
|
May we know when you will implement this new payment method? It will attract more new users and hopefully it will avoid any unnecessary delays in withdrawals. I actually experienced the delay twice, though I still appreciate the help and you being hands on just to resolve my withdrawal issue. Also, the compensation you offered to me that is unexpected to me that time.
However, I know that other users also experience a much longer withdrawal issue. We all see their disappointment and the possibility for them not to come back and play in another site instead. Hopefully, this new payment method will improve your withdrawal process and gives us a better experience.
I know business is not easy, but if I were them, I would stop accepting deposits until the withdrawal issue is well sorted out or until the new payment method is implemented. That way, the withdrawal complaints don't keep coming up here. Looking through the last few pages of the thread can easily make a new user not use the website because of the worry of delayed withdrawals and having to go back and forth with the customer support. This may be their best approach to avoid adding up even more complaints they received while they are working on with their website. Or maybe they have enough reason of the management decided that it would be a better choice to continue their operation while they do upgrades, resolving issues, and managing any other necessary improvements all at once. I aldo noticed that everytime that there are complaints, they offer compensation of deposit boost. It's actually nice to at least make up for the withdrawal issue and the inconvenience their users have encountered. But this might only result them to lose more.
|
|
|
|
|
Z_MBFM
|
 |
Today at 04:51:36 PM |
|
May we know when you will implement this new payment method? It will attract more new users and hopefully it will avoid any unnecessary delays in withdrawals. I actually experienced the delay twice, though I still appreciate the help and you being hands on just to resolve my withdrawal issue. Also, the compensation you offered to me that is unexpected to me that time.
However, I know that other users also experience a much longer withdrawal issue. We all see their disappointment and the possibility for them not to come back and play in another site instead. Hopefully, this new payment method will improve your withdrawal process and gives us a better experience.
I know business is not easy, but if I were them, I would stop accepting deposits until the withdrawal issue is well sorted out or until the new payment method is implemented. That way, the withdrawal complaints don't keep coming up here. Looking through the last few pages of the thread can easily make a new user not use the website because of the worry of delayed withdrawals and having to go back and forth with the customer support. This may be their best approach to avoid adding up even more complaints they received while they are working on with their website. Or maybe they have enough reason of the management decided that it would be a better choice to continue their operation while they do upgrades, resolving issues, and managing any other necessary improvements all at once. I aldo noticed that everytime that there are complaints, they offer compensation of deposit boost. It's actually nice to at least make up for the withdrawal issue and the inconvenience their users have encountered. But this might only result them to lose more. They are solving the problems of the users of this forum quickly and giving deposit boosts. It seems that they are very serious about this forum and they want to maintain their reputation on this forum. But their customer support is not very responsive and professional. I noticed this when I faced the same problem with withdrawal. When I shared the issue on this forum and personally texted the op on Telegram, my problem was solved quickly and I was given some incentives. But when I went to the customer support as a random user, I could not think of everything being smooth there. Of course they have their own tricks and that is how they go through each step of their process.
|
|
|
|
|