Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 07:05:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🍌 SCORAS.io 🍌 | VIP TRANSFER | Crypto Casino & Sportsbook | Meet Mojo 🐵  (Read 14018 times)
yahoo62278
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4480
Merit: 5561


Contact @yahoo62278 on telegram for marketing


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 08:33:58 PM
 #941


Let's give them the benefit of the doubt.
Even in the red tags they received, it is stated that these tags can be reviewed/revised once they provided a solution to all the withdrawal issues. There also seems to have an updated regarding the requested information on their bankroll, which can be seen in scoras last post mentioned that he needs to ask first the management before providing it to yahoo.
They also follow the advice to at least stop accepting new deposits until they finish the system upgrade. I think it's a good move, they can prevent to have more withdrawal requests from piling up while they still have many pending withdrawal requests.

If anything, I think this is the longest I have seen where a site was given this kind of benefit of the doubt; I mean, a lot of complaints and yet no flags. I can't really tell how long the whole issue started, I read 30 days, and also saw one with 2 weeks (doggywin's thread) of complaints, and trust me, if I had any money in the site, I would have created a flag to warn others.

I just hope they don't take the trust of this community for granted and later pull an exit scam. Their last response stated "hours", but since there was a mishap, hopefully in a couple of days we will get to see if it was really worth trusting them or not.
There is still a 1% chance they come back and make me eat my words, but I agree we waited too long to tag them regardless of what the outcome ends up being. The behavior they have been showing was grounds for a tag awhile back. We need to be more diligent but at the same time not just tag everyone and come off as a hostile community.

If the casino is going to exit scam then tags are useless, but since there still is a chance for them to come back I would advise those affected to create flags. If the casino does come make everything right, the flags can be taken down.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Johnlomape
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 700
Merit: 256


Need a campaign manager? Dm Hhampuz!


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 08:53:03 PM
 #942


If anything, I think this is the longest I have seen where a site was given this kind of benefit of the doubt; I mean, a lot of complaints and yet no flags. I can't really tell how long the whole issue started, I read 30 days, and also saw one with 2 weeks (doggywin's thread) of complaints, and trust me, if I had any money in the site, I would have created a flag to warn others.

I just hope they don't take the trust of this community for granted and later pull an exit scam. Their last response stated "hours", but since there was a mishap, hopefully in a couple of days we will get to see if it was really worth trusting them or not.
This is looking like an exit scam and this is not the first time something like this is happening.
I doubt if they would come back to resolve the complaints that have been pilling up this time without anyone ever thought they would have not fix their issues till now. The tag should send a message to people that are not aware of what's happening yet and I know that by the time they can no longer withdraw their money, they will come to this forum and lay their complaints.

arallmuus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1570



View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 10:06:23 PM
 #943

you are not alone, and i'm also getting betmanor vibes from all the "updates"

Yeah all these 'updates' issue on his post since last month give me the betmanor vibes as well. iirc betmanor's representative was also pretty much smooth talker when it comes to complaint

We need to be more diligent but at the same time not just tag everyone and come off as a hostile community.

I was following this thread since they started throwing off money to people and I was aware of the issue here but a month ago, withdrawal seems to be processed so Im giving them benefit of doubt. Although I kinda get the scammy vibes with all those bonus deposits, there is no reason to ruin the fun and starts tagging them

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5589903.msg67110529#msg67110529
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5589903.msg67105874#msg67105874
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5589903.msg67101138#msg67101138
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5589903.msg67116497#msg67116497

^Few couple of people that stated they got their withdrawal around a month ago so I was under impression that everything was good around here but I guess it was just an act(?). Still a glimmer of hopes waiting for them to process everything

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
acroman08
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1314


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 10:09:05 PM
 #944

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but has anyone noticed that the domain name link(scoras.online) they used for their website on their original post is different from the name they use on their ANN title? Also, scoras.online seems ot be down, I keep getting "This site can’t be reached".

Cantsay
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1624
Merit: 634



View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 10:58:10 PM
 #945

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but has anyone noticed that the domain name link(scoras.online) they used for their website on their original post is different from the name they use on their ANN title? Also, scoras.online seems ot be down, I keep getting "This site can’t be reached".


I got the same result. I am wondering how we missed this? Was the site down all along? Or did they start with (.)online and then change their domain to (.)io? If so, why design the Ann with (.)io? So many questions to ask.

Too many things have been popping up lately about the site, but for the sake of those whose money is locked in the site, I am still going to keep hoping that they are going to resolve all these issues and continue operations.

As a matter of fact, this whole thing has helped them with some visibility in the forum; if they can ride the wave and make use of it to expand their presence here, that would be best for them. Their next action is going to decide their fate, though.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
khaled0111
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 3493


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile WWW
October 08, 2026, 11:38:46 PM
 #946

...
Due to the extra characters in the .online domain name, I think it’s a tracking link that immediately redirects you to the .io domain.
I also hope for the sake of the affected users that they will resolve all the pending issues and start processing withdrawals, but I won’t get my hopes up, to be honest, because upgrading a payment system is not supposed to take that long.

By the way, the .online domain is down indeed and the .io domain loads but the website seems to be broken!

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
scorasScam
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 25
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 07:23:02 AM
 #947

Update from the player in the voided-$1,900 case (dispute thread: topic 5595217).

My problem is still not resolved. SCORAS has not named a single rule, round or bet that I violated, and it has not shown any written agreement from me to give up my balance, although it keeps claiming that one exists. I never agreed to that, and there is nothing like it in the email correspondence.

I have filed a formal complaint with CasinoGuru, and I have also complained to the licensing authority and to Evolution. CasinoGuru has my full, unedited Telegram export with the manager, the VIP group and the email thread.

One thing anyone can verify themselves: SCORAS publicly said that the Telegram affiliate account from my screenshots is "not ours". Its own help page listed that same account as its official affiliate contact, and Google still shows it, as other members here have already noticed.

That is why, in my opinion, you should not trust what SCORAS says in public. The same pattern that other members describe here (promised timelines that pass, no replies, only small withdrawals paid, big bonuses on deposits while withdrawals stall) is what happened to me. I would strongly advise not to deposit, and not to accept any custom bonus from a personal manager.

I will post here when CasinoGuru or the regulator responds.
SCORAS (OP)
Copper Member
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 39

i'm mojo the monkey from scoras


View Profile WWW
Today at 07:25:32 AM
 #948

We’re still undergoing upgrades. I’ll let you know as soon as we finish. It’s impossible for me to go and answer all these messages right now.

MarioGls
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 25
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 07:57:16 AM
 #949


This fraudster is the owner of Scoras





https://www.linkedin.com/in/feraskiaewe


https://www.linkedin.com/posts/feraskiaewe_scoras-scorascasino-onlinecasino-activity-7483091639868248064-D8SC
doggywin
Member
**
Online Online

Activity: 336
Merit: 41


View Profile
Today at 08:32:00 AM
 #950


This fraudster is the owner of Scoras


Yes. The CEO.

This is doxxing. We should give them more time.

yahoo62278
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4480
Merit: 5561


Contact @yahoo62278 on telegram for marketing


View Profile WWW
Today at 08:42:39 AM
Merited by BlackBoss_ (1)
 #951

As far as I know, doxxing is only legal in the INVESTIGATIONS section of the forum. If you guys want to open a thread there regarding this situation you can try. I would wait until we see how this turns out though.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1470
Merit: 2110


よろしく


View Profile WWW
Today at 09:06:03 AM
 #952


This fraudster is the owner of Scoras


Yes. The CEO.

This is doxxing. We should give them more time.

LOL you are the one coming to this thread pretty much daily posting that you are waiting for money. Now you do a 180 and say give them more time? Something feels wrong here. Make up your mind or just be quiet until you get your money maybe?

doggywin
Member
**
Online Online

Activity: 336
Merit: 41


View Profile
Today at 09:16:40 AM
 #953


This fraudster is the owner of Scoras


Yes. The CEO.

This is doxxing. We should give them more time.

LOL you are the one coming to this thread pretty much daily posting that you are waiting for money. Now you do a 180 and say give them more time? Something feels wrong here. Make up your mind or just be quiet until you get your money maybe?

Really? What are you going to do if I have some standards about how I get my money? You have a problem with that?

You openly support doxxing and blackmail? Your account should be taken off DT

AHOYBRAUSE
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1470
Merit: 2110


よろしく


View Profile WWW
Today at 09:25:52 AM
Last edit: Today at 09:45:29 AM by AHOYBRAUSE
 #954


Really? What are you going to do if I have some standards about how I get my money? You have a problem with that?

Do you need to spam your signature around to make some money to pay back your $3460 loan?

LOL, the only person spamming is you. Looking at your post history is a testament of that. All you do is cry about sites not paying you what you believe is owed, the other small part is participating in giveaways. By the way, spamming is against forum rules.
Well, hopefully we will see more posts like "day 24 of not getting paid". There is a solid chance for that to happen, good for you little guy.

Edit: This kid is something else:



One of the few people I actually had to block from messaging/harassing me. So much hate for such a small person.

By the way, that's what he wrote about the owner just 3 days ago;

The owner of the business vertically integrated his licensed casino building business into its own casino
None of them have any experience operating a crypto casino
Judging by what I can see, the owner is an asshole


doggywin
Member
**
Online Online

Activity: 336
Merit: 41


View Profile
Today at 09:29:01 AM
 #955


Really? What are you going to do if I have some standards about how I get my money? You have a problem with that?

Do you need to spam your signature around to make some money to pay back your $3460 loan?

LOL, the only person spamming is you. Looking at your post history is a testament of that. All you do is cry about sites not paying you what you believe is owed, the other small part is participating in giveaways. By the way, spamming is against forum rules.
Well, hopefully we will see more posts like "day 24 of not getting paid". There is a solid chance for that to happen, good for you little guy.



Day 15. No withdrawal.

exposingscamcasinos
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 23
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 10:41:11 AM
 #956


This fraudster is the owner of Scoras


Yes. The CEO.

This is doxxing. We should give them more time.



no its not, it seems like he just stumbled upon some info while browsing the web that relates to this thread,

great work!   pay up Feras many people here have been waiting
MarioGls
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 25
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 11:12:40 AM
 #957

As far as I know, doxxing is only legal in the INVESTIGATIONS section of the forum. If you guys want to open a thread there regarding this situation you can try. I would wait until we see how this turns out though.


This isn't doxxing; the information is publicly available on Feras's profile, and he himself boasted a while back about launching the SCORAS casino, so this isn't confidential data.



Besides, Scoras.io looks like a typical poorly planned casino project.

The person behind its launch appears to have seriously underestimated how difficult and capital-intensive it is to build a competitive online casino and sportsbook.

According to Feras Kiaewe's own public materials, the project was looking to raise just $150,000 in pre-seed funding at a $1.35 million pre-money valuation.

For an online casino and sportsbook, $150,000 is an extremely small amount of capital. It is pocket change compared with what is normally required for customer acquisition, payment processing, compliance, licensing, bonuses, affiliates, sportsbook operations, technology, staff and sufficient working capital.

The whole approach gives the impression that the people behind Scoras believed they could launch a casino, attract players and start generating meaningful profits almost immediately. In my opinion, that shows a serious lack of understanding of how this industry actually works.

Relying heavily on Bitcointalk as a source of traffic also makes very little sense as a long-term acquisition strategy. There simply aren't enough serious, high-value casino and sportsbook players here to build a major operator around this forum, while competition in the online gambling market is enormous.

It is also worth looking at the corporate structure behind Scoras.

Feras Kiaewe publicly presents Sterling Saga Holdings Ltd as the UK parent company. Its subsidiary, Zeil Technology Ltd, is described as the company that designed, built and operates Scoras. Sterling Saga Project Management in Dubai is also mentioned in connection with MENA operations.

Sterling Saga Holdings Ltd was incorporated in the UK on 1 April 2026, while Zeil Technology Ltd was incorporated on 28 April 2026, so these are extremely new companies.

Scoras.io currently operates under an Anjouan licence held by Belincore Limitada.

So when you strip away the marketing, what you have is a very young gambling project, companies incorporated only months ago, a plan to raise just $150,000 at a $1.35 million pre-money valuation, and a customer-acquisition strategy that appears to rely heavily on Bitcointalk.

In my opinion, expecting to enter one of the most competitive gambling markets in the world with that level of funding and quickly build a profitable operator shows that the people behind the project had a very unrealistic understanding of the casino business.




It also looks more like a one- or two-person operation than a serious casino company with an actual team behind it. I have seen no indication of any meaningful customer service, VIP or operational structure  practically everything seems to go through Nick.

I obviously cannot prove who Nick actually is or whether he has an ownership stake in Scoras, but considering how much he appears to handle personally, I would not be surprised if his role goes far beyond simply being a VIP manager.

And frankly, his communication does not inspire much confidence either. Five minutes of conversation with him on Telegram is enough to get a very good idea of the level of competence you are dealing with. In my opinion, he comes across as remarkably unprofessional and not particularly intelligent, certainly not someone you would expect to be responsible for dealing with serious players and substantial amounts of money.


scorasScam
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 25
Merit: 0


View Profile
Today at 11:28:20 AM
 #958

I dealt with Nick personally, so I can add my own experience. In my case he really did handle everything himself: the "gift" bonus, the VIP group, the account, and all communication. On 3 Sept he wrote to me: "Now communication is strictly with me", and when I said I could contact the game provider: "And they will not inform you anything" (14:29).

He also pressured me privately, and I have the full Telegram export with timestamps:
- 3 Sept, 14:20 – "If I get one more message about this, then let's just cancel it."
- 3 Sept, 14:21 – "If you can't handle waiting and you're making problems, then we don't want you as a customer."
- 3 Sept, 14:34 – "threatening me, accusing me and contacting our provider is enough."
- 3 Sept, 17:37 – "Nobody is gonna help you, only me."
- 5 Sept, 11:20 – "You are only making it worse."
When I asked about my own withdrawal, my questions were called "threatening".

I am giving SCORAS one final chance. If my ~$1,900 is not resolved by email within the next 24 hours, I will escalate to the competent authorities, in addition to the CasinoGuru complaint that is already open. All my evidence is saved.

Nick, in my opinion you and SCORAS have gone far beyond what is acceptable, and I believe many players have been misled the same way. The fastest way to close this is to pay what you owe. You know my email address. Contact me there.
Cointxz
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1349


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile WWW
Today at 12:27:53 PM
 #959

Here’s @theymos guidelines on this matter.

1. Personal information must be confined to the new "investigations" board (under Scam Accusations), which is only visible to Members and above. Personal information is defined as anything which links a user's online identity (username, email, etc.) to their meatspace identity, excluding links that the person himself has posted. It is not allowed to post somebody's personal information in any other public place, including in signatures.
2. It is not allowed to post someone's dox if it is especially obvious that you're just using the dox as a weapon. For example, if there are no remotely-plausible trade complaints, then the person can't be a scammer, and their dox should not be posted.
3. As before, anything that the legacy insecure government/banking system requires to be secret is not allowed anywhere. This includes social security numbers, credit card numbers, and certain account numbers.

Better to move the discussion for doxxing on Investigation board if you will drop personal information such as name, address and other important details.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
Zwei
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1461


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile
Today at 01:44:10 PM
Merited by AHOYBRAUSE (1)
 #960

i don't think posting a public linkedin profile url is doxxing.
if his name and other private details were shared as a post, then that would have been against the rules.

but maybe instead of arguing about it, anyone having an issue with that post should report it and let an admin deal with it.

He also pressured me privately, and I have the full Telegram export with timestamps:
- 3 Sept, 14:20 – "If I get one more message about this, then let's just cancel it."
- 3 Sept, 14:21 – "If you can't handle waiting and you're making problems, then we don't want you as a customer."
- 3 Sept, 14:34 – "threatening me, accusing me and contacting our provider is enough."
- 3 Sept, 17:37 – "Nobody is gonna help you, only me."
- 5 Sept, 11:20 – "You are only making it worse."
When I asked about my own withdrawal, my questions were called "threatening".
just wow, he is acting like he's going to do you a favor when you are asking for YOUR money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!