|
Gozie51
|
 |
September 23, 2026, 07:49:55 AM |
|
The trust issues are what users will gradually come in-terms with based on their new experience with the casino. So it is a matter of time and not with the past ill feelings.
True. With time their tainted trust will be rebuilt to the best possible state, but for that to happen, they need their services to be at their absolute best, because if their customer support is very proactive in responding to the plight of the customers, users that doesn't believes much in them will eventually give them a try later in the future. Yes that should be the solace the customers need and encouragement for them now that they have more users willing to give them another chance to rebrand into something better. However, there is likely no casino that doesn't have a customer that is willing to drag them because they feel the pain of losing and wouldn't allow the slightest of a honest mistake go by. So, the customer service should be more ready than ever to ensure whatever complaint is looked into and settled before it gets out of hand.
|
|
|
|
|
Perfectbaby
|
 |
September 23, 2026, 08:28:20 AM |
|
The trust issues are what users will gradually come in-terms with based on their new experience with the casino. So it is a matter of time and not with the past ill feelings.
True. With time their tainted trust will be rebuilt to the best possible state, but for that to happen, they need their services to be at their absolute best, because if their customer support is very proactive in responding to the plight of the customers, users that doesn't believes much in them will eventually give them a try later in the future. Yes that should be the solace the customers need and encouragement for them now that they have more users willing to give them another chance to rebrand into something better. However, there is likely no casino that doesn't have a customer that is willing to drag them because they feel the pain of losing and wouldn't allow the slightest of a honest mistake go by. So, the customer service should be more ready than ever to ensure whatever complaint is looked into and settled before it gets out of hand. Trust is very essential over here and if they can really be that active as said then I don't see why they wouldn't gain back their trust, even thought it would take time to be restored at least let them be active both here and in website just to make sure that no more complain piling up for them again. All these complain are the things which would be that scaring people away from the site if they don't look for a way to sort them out and make sure people do not complained that much again.
|
░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ ████░▄▄▄███████▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████▄▄▄▄████░██▀ ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀ ████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ █████████░▄▄▄ █████████░███ ░▄░██████░██▀██▄ ▀▀░██████░▀██▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ██░▄░███████░███ ██░█░███████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄██████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███████▀▄ ██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ █████████████░███ █████░█░█████░███ █████░▀░█████░███ █████████████░█▀ ██████████░▄▄▄ ██████████░█▀ | ..... Next−Gen Crypto iGaming ..... | | | | | | | Play now |
|
|
|
Sammysmart001
Full Member
 

Activity: 280
Merit: 109
JAH OVER ALL🙇🙏
|
 |
September 24, 2026, 02:00:30 PM |
|
Yes that should be the solace the customers need and encouragement for them now that they have more users willing to give them another chance to rebrand into something better. However, there is likely no casino that doesn't have a customer that is willing to drag them because they feel the pain of losing and wouldn't allow the slightest of a honest mistake go by. So, the customer service should be more ready than ever to ensure whatever complaint is looked into and settled before it gets out of hand.
The rebranding gives them a good opportunity to build up a stronger relationship with users through their service not through promotion only. Once it being notice by customers that complaint are being taken seriously and issues are being resolved quickly this develop a gradual experience for casino new reputation. The repeated positive experiences will generates trust. Those users who were previously unsure about JACK.COM will be willing to give the platform another chance, once JACK.COM keeps on improving their maintenance and support consistently.
|
|
|
|
EstherBtc
Member


Activity: 99
Merit: 15
No Intimidation
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 12:22:33 PM |
|
Yes that should be the solace the customers need and encouragement for them now that they have more users willing to give them another chance to rebrand into something better. However, there is likely no casino that doesn't have a customer that is willing to drag them because they feel the pain of losing and wouldn't allow the slightest of a honest mistake go by. So, the customer service should be more ready than ever to ensure whatever complaint is looked into and settled before it gets out of hand.
I like what you said about us giving Jack.com a second chance because every establishment makes mistake but what make you strong is when you are able to navigate the challenges that brought you down and become better. That is why proactive customer support is non negotiable. Resolving disputes swiftly, transparently, and before they escalate into public forum outrage is the only way to prove that the platform's operations have actually improved.
|
|
|
|
|
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1210
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 12:33:39 PM |
|
Yes that should be the solace the customers need and encouragement for them now that they have more users willing to give them another chance to rebrand into something better. However, there is likely no casino that doesn't have a customer that is willing to drag them because they feel the pain of losing and wouldn't allow the slightest of a honest mistake go by. So, the customer service should be more ready than ever to ensure whatever complaint is looked into and settled before it gets out of hand.
The rebranding gives them a good opportunity to build up a stronger relationship with users through their service not through promotion only. Once it being notice by customers that complaint are being taken seriously and issues are being resolved quickly this develop a gradual experience for casino new reputation. True that, fixing and resolving past issues will make the rebranding more effective. Although reputation may not change overnight, it will start to increase on every little right things the casino will make. Action to solve issues and fix misunderstandings will eventually show results, together with good marketing and promotion, the past poor performance will then be overturned when people who accuses the casino starts stating that their cases and issues are solved. The repeated positive experiences will generates trust. Those users who were previously unsure about JACK.COM will be willing to give the platform another chance, once JACK.COM keeps on improving their maintenance and support consistently.
I highly agree, once players have positive experience, they will then share it to other people and the news will spread like a wild fire. Those who are hesitant will be persuade to try the platform because of the recent good reputation backed by the statment of players.
|
|
|
|
VictorWinston
Newbie

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 02:33:22 PM |
|
Trust is very essential over here and if they can really be that active as said then I don't see why they wouldn't gain back their trust, even thought it would take time to be restored at least let them be active both here and in website just to make sure that no more complain piling up for them again. All these complain are the things which would be that scaring people away from the site if they don't look for a way to sort them out and make sure people do not complained that much again.
I think consistent communication matters more than trying to rebuild trust all at once. If complaints are handled openly and users can see that issues are actually being followed up, that gives people something concrete to judge over time.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
leonair
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 03:08:32 PM |
|
 I registered an account today and when I went to verify my email, I received a code in an email, but the email looked like a spam email. The email does not have a proper subject and there is no identity of where the code is coming from, there is no good template. And the email address from which the code was coming does not carry the identity of Jack.com. If these issues are not reviewed and fixed, the email seems fake and Gamblers will be afraid.
|
|
|
|
|
Supreme Donvic
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 05:15:17 PM |
|
Wow this is very interesting I love gambling on things like this and it will be an exciting and loving experience that will give me so much fun if this is actually implemented, getting on sports is interesting but doing it every time will reduce the fun, betting on politics, news, culture and the rest will increase the fun more. Gambling is actually more interesting if you are gambling on many things and not just sports, I remember gambling on the US presidential election in the past it was fun.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Myleschetty
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 07:23:07 PM |
|
This is intriguing, based on what I can gather. This might change the lack of prediction market advertisements on this forum, and alot of gamblers on this forum seems to be waiting this movement. Do you have any information on when the prediction market will be implemented at the Jack casino?
|
|
|
|
|
|
suzanne5223
|
 |
September 25, 2026, 09:33:13 PM |
|
I registered an account today and when I went to verify my email, I received a code in an email, but the email looked like a spam email. The email does not have a proper subject and there is no identity of where the code is coming from, there is no good template. And the email address from which the code was coming does not carry the identity of Jack.com. If these issues are not reviewed and fixed, the email seems fake and Gamblers will be afraid.
The reason could be that some confirmation codes always go to spam due to the subject and the email code, which some email providers always flag as spam. In the meantime, I will inform the casino team about what you said. Wow this is very interesting I love gambling on things like this and it will be an exciting and loving experience that will give me so much fun if this is actually implemented, getting on sports is interesting but doing it every time will reduce the fun, betting on politics, news, culture and the rest will increase the fun more. Gambling is actually more interesting if you are gambling on many things and not just sports, I remember gambling on the US presidential election in the past it was fun.
Yes, i also believe it will give the forum gamblers the experience of a prediction market they have always been looking for in the online casino space. This is intriguing, based on what I can gather. This might change the lack of prediction market advertisements on this forum, and alot of gamblers on this forum seems to be waiting this movement. Do you have any information on when the prediction market will be implemented at the Jack casino?
I dont know when exactly the implementation will take place, but i believe it is going to happen this Q4.
|
|
|
|
Itz-prisigold
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 378
Merit: 308
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 02:07:35 PM |
|
I registered an account today and when I went to verify my email, I received a code in an email, but the email looked like a spam email. The email does not have a proper subject and there is no identity of where the code is coming from, there is no good template. And the email address from which the code was coming does not carry the identity of Jack.com. If these issues are not reviewed and fixed, the email seems fake and Gamblers will be afraid.
The reason could be that some confirmation codes always go to spam due to the subject and the email code, which some email providers always flag as spam. In the meantime, I will inform the casino team about what you said. Probably that might be the reason. In fact, I had a similar experience when I signed up on Jack.com, I was waiting for the verification code to arrive in my email but it didn't, I waited for about 5 minutes but never got any email. I eventually went to my spam folder and there it was. The email didn't actually tell me that it was from Jack.com and so at first I wasn't quite sure that I wanted to use the code. But at that moment I knew I was only expecting verification code from Jack.com, so i decided to give it a try and it did work. But I think the jack.com team should look into how the email is presented, as a more recognisable email would make this whole verification procedure feel more normal.
|
|
|
|
|
Catenaccio
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 02:21:19 PM |
|
Probably that might be the reason. In fact, I had a similar experience when I signed up on Jack.com, I was waiting for the verification code to arrive in my email but it didn't, I waited for about 5 minutes but never got any email. I eventually went to my spam folder and there it was. The email didn't actually tell me that it was from Jack.com and so at first I wasn't quite sure that I wanted to use the code. But at that moment I knew I was only expecting verification code from Jack.com, so i decided to give it a try and it did work. But I think the jack.com team should look into how the email is presented, as a more recognisable email would make this whole verification procedure feel more normal.
I don't remember that there is a verification code for account registration because I check my email and did not see it. Likely if there is such a verification code from Jack, I already deleted that email but the progress was smooth with my account registration experience. Checking email again, I see that after registering an account, they sent me an email, with a Welcome bonus code Casino Welcome Bonus Deposit $50 or more and get 100 Free Spins, without any wagering requirements Promo Code: WELCOME
Another one offered in a same email is Sport welcome bonus. Sports Welcome Bonus Get 100% of the first bet amount back if the bet is lost
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | | | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
Itz-prisigold
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 378
Merit: 308
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 03:45:49 PM |
|
Probably that might be the reason. In fact, I had a similar experience when I signed up on Jack.com, I was waiting for the verification code to arrive in my email but it didn't, I waited for about 5 minutes but never got any email. I eventually went to my spam folder and there it was. The email didn't actually tell me that it was from Jack.com and so at first I wasn't quite sure that I wanted to use the code. But at that moment I knew I was only expecting verification code from Jack.com, so i decided to give it a try and it did work. But I think the jack.com team should look into how the email is presented, as a more recognisable email would make this whole verification procedure feel more normal.
I don't remember that there is a verification code for account registration because I check my email and did not see it. Likely if there is such a verification code from Jack, I already deleted that email but the progress was smooth with my account registration experience.  If I can remember correctly, the email verification comes after you've successfully registered on jack.com. So after registration there are few things you need to complete, things like providing your personal information and also email verification is part of them. So if you don't remember receiving a code then probably you've not verified your email yet. So when you want to verify your email you'll get a verification code from jack.com. But the only problem is that you might not know that the email is from jack.com because the email doesn't have a proper subject or indication that this email is coming from them.
|
|
|
|
|
Catenaccio
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 04:28:45 PM |
|
But the only problem is that you might not know that the email is from jack.com because the email doesn't have a proper subject or indication that this email is coming from them.
If it is like that, it's a minor issue which can be fixed very quickly and easily by Jack team or the team are responsible for composing email templates that send to users including new registered users. It's quite simple so if they made that mistake, they can fix it very easily without troubles in doing that. Emails sent to the others need to have titles and it's true for our work interactions, so it's same with business emails sent to users.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | | | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
Johnlomape
Sr. Member
  
Online
Activity: 700
Merit: 256
Need a campaign manager? Dm Hhampuz!
|
 |
September 26, 2026, 04:58:24 PM |
|
~Snipped~
They choose this forum and are ready to pay highest payment rates in this forum while they can run signature campaigns in other forums with lower payment rates. They have many reasons to choose this forum that has very good traffic, and it's a best place for running signature campaigns than any other forums. With gambling companies, having their appearances in this forum with announcement threads and signature campaigns also bring some pressure on their business. This forum is quite decentralized and community members can quickly react with scam business. If they are good casinos, they are really welcome here but if they are scam ones, they will sooner or later receive negative trust feedbacks and active flags. Have it in mind that Bitcointalk is one of the biggest platform when it comes to gambling related topics and casinos and that is why you must have been seeing newbies coming to the forum to lay their complaints about casinos that have cheated them looking for how to resolve their issues. These casinos know what they want and their target audience, they know that new users are creating accounts on the forum almost everyday especially the ones that have issues to resolve and from there they can get new users that will try their casino and if they find it good, they can stick to it.
|
|
|
|
|
BitBakerr1
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 02:34:13 PM |
|
~Snipped~
They choose this forum and are ready to pay highest payment rates in this forum while they can run signature campaigns in other forums with lower payment rates. They have many reasons to choose this forum that has very good traffic, and it's a best place for running signature campaigns than any other forums. With gambling companies, having their appearances in this forum with announcement threads and signature campaigns also bring some pressure on their business. This forum is quite decentralized and community members can quickly react with scam business. If they are good casinos, they are really welcome here but if they are scam ones, they will sooner or later receive negative trust feedbacks and active flags. Have it in mind that Bitcointalk is one of the biggest platform when it comes to gambling related topics and casinos and that is why you must have been seeing newbies coming to the forum to lay their complaints about casinos that have cheated them looking for how to resolve their issues. These casinos know what they want and their target audience, they know that new users are creating accounts on the forum almost everyday especially the ones that have issues to resolve and from there they can get new users that will try their casino and if they find it good, they can stick to it. Yeah, the simple truth is that this forum is a very good place for casino to increase there audience, we have millions of people that are on this forum and majority of the people that are on this room are gamblers, and this is one of the reasons why casinos coming to this forum is a plus to there business. And again when you talk about crypto forum, the best crypto forum in the whole world right now is this forum, and as a crypto casino doing your advert in the best crypto forum is what you need to grow and increase your audience.
|
| █▄ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ▀█ | THE #1 SOLANA CASINO | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | ........5,000+........ GAMES ......INSTANT...... WITHDRAWALS | ..........HUGE.......... REWARDS ............VIP............ PROGRAM | . PLAY NOW |
|
|
|
VivaMan
Member


Activity: 123
Merit: 22
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 03:13:21 PM |
|
 I registered an account today and when I went to verify my email, I received a code in an email, but the email looked like a spam email. The email does not have a proper subject and there is no identity of where the code is coming from, there is no good template. And the email address from which the code was coming does not carry the identity of Jack.com. If these issues are not reviewed and fixed, the email seems fake and Gamblers will be afraid. This report is ought to look into immediately. A verification email that does not have a proper subject and comes from an unknown address that does not have a clearer identity since to be suspicious especially when it comes with numbers as message. I will advise that you don't click the link or use the code sent to you to verify the account, rather wait patiently and confirm that the email sender is from jack.com with a legitimate email address Link to jack.com . Secondly kindly take note of the email sender address and send a direct message to jack.com through their email address to detect spam if any. I believe that this is an important issue for jack.com to look into and hopefully it will be resolved.
|
|
|
|
|
|
noorman0
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 04:11:34 PM |
|
-snip- I registered an account today and when I went to verify my email, I received a code in an email, but the email looked like a spam email. The email does not have a proper subject and there is no identity of where the code is coming from, there is no good template. And the email address from which the code was coming does not carry the identity of Jack.com. If these issues are not reviewed and fixed, the email seems fake and Gamblers will be afraid.
They explain this here, apparently still using the verification system built into the previous brand, jakcbit. They must have their reasons for keeping this, even though they actually have their own mailing cloud based on the affiliate page. The important thing is that the code can be validated on the main site.
|
|
|
|
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1210
|
 |
September 27, 2026, 05:31:00 PM |
|
Yeah, the simple truth is that this forum is a very good place for casino to increase there audience, we have millions of people that are on this forum and majority of the people that are on this room are gamblers, and this is one of the reasons why casinos coming to this forum is a plus to there business. This is also the reason, bitcointalk being popular to host crypto casino announcement and other services, why some of our ISP in my country mistakenly tagged Bitcointalk as a gambling platform and blocked access to the forum. I do not know if it was resolved since I do not have problem accessing this forum, lucky that my internet service provider is wise enough to know the difference between a gambling platfrom and a forum. And again when you talk about crypto forum, the best crypto forum in the whole world right now is this forum, and as a crypto casino doing your advert in the best crypto forum is what you need to grow and increase your audience.
Well, that is because Bitcointalk is the pioneer on cryptocurrency forum and hosting gambling platform announcement and services.  I registered an account today and when I went to verify my email, I received a code in an email, but the email looked like a spam email. The email does not have a proper subject and there is no identity of where the code is coming from, there is no good template. And the email address from which the code was coming does not carry the identity of Jack.com. If these issues are not reviewed and fixed, the email seems fake and Gamblers will be afraid. This report is ought to look into immediately. A verification email that does not have a proper subject and comes from an unknown address that does not have a clearer identity since to be suspicious especially when it comes with numbers as message. I will advise that you don't click the link or use the code sent to you to verify the account, rather wait patiently and confirm that the email sender is from jack.com with a legitimate email address Link to jack.com . Secondly kindly take note of the email sender address and send a direct message to jack.com through their email address to detect spam if any. I believe that this is an important issue for jack.com to look into and hopefully it will be resolved. Honestly I do not find this concerning since there is no link given in the email and just the one-time verification code. But, I agree that it would look more professional if there is a heading on the email. Btw, the mail landed on the main inbox not on spam folder when I verified my account.
|
|
|
|
|