Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 02:01:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitbollo is a scammer, ponzi promoter, account trader, cheater, and abuser.  (Read 2016 times)
V4n3ss4
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 66
Merit: 31


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 05:10:13 PM
 #61

V4n3ss4 - and all of these coackroaches that have made a scam and receive a red tag

What a gentleman, you insult me when I didn't insult you. Only people in trouble insult me.

In fact, I have a red tag. I'm not complaining, I deserved this. You deserve red tags too.

And wasn't it said that trusts are for trades? Why did you ever red-tag Shishir99? Did you make trades or did you red-tag him just because you didn't like him! You're an abuser and you should be punished like all abusers, just like I was.
Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1081


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 05:13:10 PM
 #62

Lets come to common ground first.
You are not saying that you don’t own that address, right?
You claim that it was your friend who posted your bitcoin address even before you?
So, the money come to this address supposed to go to a different wallet. However, as another user posted, your address and your friend address was sending money to your cex.io wallet address. Why?

Edit: It's funny how you are tagging Cyrus and theymos to check. You can die crying, but it’s not a matter for them to handle. You started this all. You are a scammer. Just admit it. No one is going to tag you.

Time for people to judge who trust you

bitbollo's judgement is Trusted by:
1. Danydee (Trust: +3 / =3 / -1) (321 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
2. gbianchi (Trust: +4 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (4) 2655 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
3. Swordsoffreedom (Trust: +4 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (2) 234 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
4. Matt9301 Banned! (Trust: +0 / =0 / -1) (9 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
5. finlad (Trust: +8 / =0 / -0) (2 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
6. NeuroticFish (Trust: +3 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (9) 6277 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
7. owlcatz (Trust: +47 / =0 / -0) (1052 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
8. thandie (Trust: neutral) (360 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
9. s0nix (Trust: neutral) (11 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
10. Amadues (Trust: neutral) (1 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
11. JackpotRacer (Trust: #  +1 / =3 / -7) (14 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
12. tweetious (Trust: +33 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (4) 459 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
13. TheLobster (Trust: +3 / =0 / -0) (10 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
14. m.lov (Trust: neutral) (340 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
15. CarnagexD (Trust: +0 / =2 / -1) (124 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
16. icopress (Trust: +89 / =0 / -0) (DT1! (41) 13446 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
17. invincible49 (Trust: neutral) (270 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
18. eristica.com (Trust: neutral) (17 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
19. joynermucus (Trust: neutral) (0 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
20. Mbitr (Trust: +13 / =0 / -0) (1364 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
21. fillippone (Trust: +12 / =1 / -0) (DT1! (23) 21486 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
22. lovesmayfamilis (Trust: +27 / =2 / -0) (DT1! (33) 5865 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
23. YOSHIE (Trust: +10 / =1 / -0) (DT1! (22) 1913 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
24. NEW Cointikka (Trust: neutral) (190 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
25. Apocollapse (Trust: neutral) (859 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
26. Rruchi man (Trust: +3 / =1 / -0) (1341 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
27. Three Millionth User (Trust: neutral) (16 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
28. raritycheck (Trust: +17 / =4 / -3) (261 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)
29. Chris_Farli (Trust: neutral) (0 Merit earned) (Custom Trust list) (BPIP)

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 05:23:34 PM
 #63

I don't waste other time with a proven supporter of scam.
...
If you can't post a single transaction related funds scammed You are just trying to defame my person.
I haven't enough of this stalking non sense just for exposing a scam. Anyone would see / find these information about all these scam you have made and supported.
Yeah sure continue to tag people that haven't removed from trust.

Meanwhile these users are accusing to have 29 altaccounts, to be secondtrade, to have made ponzi, and "tomorrow" they would bring other shit Wink completely invented only to harass me.
If this is the way the forum has to work please remove me from your trust list and all of these scam supporters in yours!

V4n3ss4  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0;all  this is an old trick to continue the ask the same and the same and the same.


In this topic the accuse are totally delirant including a real cyberstalking - literally - I continue to say that I am surprised that no one would comment against this violent way to accuse me. they are claiming transactions that can't show as proof I have received funds from ponzi o scam.

Meanwhile they don't deal with them scam accusation RIGHT NOW!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67177664#msg67177664 Shisir99 supporting a scam after 7 days
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67184623#msg67184623 there are 4 scam accusations against websites advertised by Little Mouse in the last month


https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3591 probably a mistake while clicking

please @nutildah can yousupport the flag for a CONFIRMED SCAM THAT WAS ENDORSED BY LITTLE MOUSE !?
Or you have changed idea once you have seen another guys scammed / Little Mouse wants provide "better contest idea"?
Yeah frogbet.com is not a flag supported by you right now... What we are talking about? Guys but are you making all of this in public.
You are accusing me without any single txid to have received funds of a crime (this is called defamation and without any single txid it's just another attempt to harrass me)

Excluding "loan seeker" /red trusted Grin anyone could judge clear the way you defend scam and attack with non sense.
I have posted an entire topic explaining all the shit support of a casino.

They are also showing fake traffic Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67180087#msg67180087
They are scammers and are not hiding at all. Campaign Manager has continued to search "better contest idea".

...
I have paused them for indefinite time, until I can come with better contest idea.
...
Would you have better contest idea?
This is the confirmation of dealing with scammers despite all of these evidences. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67182111#msg67182111

Once I have seen the harsh reaction with personal offense/long delay for resolution/ a full topic to HARRASS ME https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0
It was evident this was just not "a classic scam" but something that they would be ready to waste time/energy.
Just to look people defending this and their trust

They will not admit you have been scammed, as they have done already with me. The scam has been posted on 14th September.
Still they are trying to create some noise and fog Grin launching random accusation, but 11 pages of evidences are there.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0




nutildah
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3850
Merit: 11971



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 07:22:11 PM
Merited by hugeblack (4), FinneysTrueVision (2), Shishir99 (2), KingsDen (1)
 #64

please @nutildah can yousupport the flag for a CONFIRMED SCAM THAT WAS ENDORSED BY LITTLE MOUSE !?
Or you have changed idea once you have seen another guys scammed / Little Mouse wants provide "better contest idea"?
Yeah frogbet.com is not a flag supported by you right now... What we are talking about?

That's correct. I removed my support for the Frogbet flag after they attempted to make you whole. I don't know if you accepted the $100 or not, but I do know they offered it. That flag is going to remain either way, as will my red trust on that account.


It seems Cs87kxy and bitbollo are owned by the same person -- the blockchain connections between other accounts are more casual and less compelling. As the "crime" took place almost 10 years ago, I'm not inclined to give it much importance. However, it is evidence that nobody is perfect, and anyone posturing themselves as high & mighty above others probably isn't. We are all human and experience errors in judgment; thus it is better to remain humble when possible... myself included.



Since you have sent bitcoin to bitbollo, you should know how the connection was made.

Its actually the other way around:



Bitbollo and Cs87kxy both send BTC to Cex.io Hot wallet

Its a deposit address assigned to the customer -- the hot wallet is the address it sends funds to.


1864jXLSdbZq319oQScCNG1m7nLYbGHuBX
AakZaki
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2564


Integrity Over Exploits 🦁


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 07:36:43 PM
 #65

AakZaki
OMG... you called my name twice in this drama, which I actually got tired of seeing.

Actually, you don't need to ask me that they are connected accounts, because it's already mentioned in this allegation:

Users Connected:
bitbollo, Cs87kxy, Cearea11


Proof of Connection:

bitbollo stakes following addresses here http://archive.is/x5WgS#selection-3017.0-3029.7

1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M

1JwLxS3za2s9gFVzn4SKk6xpgg24bxxh9d

14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2

Thanks!


Cs87kxy posts 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2 here http://archive.is/Fw29m#selection-5213.11-5213.45

Dear bitclever, I want join your signature campaign.

Username : Cs87kxy
Post Count :3  (including this)
Position: Newbie
BTC address : 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2



If the context is that you question the connection of the account, I can verify it, see this:

8 years ago there was this transaction
Quote
14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2
sent 0.05002774 BTC to
1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M
https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/e8600728dbe7b64678150dc74042cddd1c3a68c5c9692e2af60d328d7a7a74d4

Quote
14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2
sent 0.04764821 BTC to
1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M
https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/a80b94d9c657dfc8948b280d0b15259d0b77d421613f94a480cf77fa61a421b9

Quote
1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M
sent 0.05577953 BTC to
14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2
https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/6413e4d45050a7c907374f7092fd0f7f15788d2ceb7a9ae6c273d5d15ce1d1be

Quote
1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M
sent 0.09574821 BTC to
14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2
https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/transactions/btc/d2d1b9d8b2708f42dfdcd14faa9a79d452e71d08796ec0a7d9121bab7f37f1d9




I think my visualization is hard to deny, because there are a lot of transactions between the two addresses, starting from the transactions of 10 years, 9 years and 8 years ago are there.
However I think the designation of the 4 transactions above is enough to prove it. Or you want to see this one


Regarding redtrust on the Cs87kxy account, I hope you define it yourself I don't follow the case.

icopress
Ken Masters
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2478
Merit: 13504



View Profile
⇾ Re:
September 28, 2026, 07:59:28 PM
 #66

I think my visualization is hard to deny, because there are a lot of transactions between the two addresses, starting from the transactions of 10 years, 9 years and 8 years ago are there. [...]
Your visualization should have indicated that both addresses belong to Bitbollo (you explicitly named the other guy), and as far as I can tell from the transaction history, that address has been—and still is—used very actively by him. That is what I said regarding this matter, and my opinion hasn't changed (especially since I also checked the user's post history and see that he is Italian, so the copy-pasting isn't surprising after yet another trade). By the way, I also checked the spreadsheet for the campaign where this user submitted the address, and he isn't listed there (the spreadsheet is still active).

I asked Bitbollo specifically about this and received an honest answer—one I trust, given his impeccable ten-year reputation.

It is also impossible to verify how his Bitcoin address ended up in someone else's quote; 11 years have passed, and the history of this address (14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2) is closely intertwined with those of dozens of other users—which is hardly surprising, given that Bitbollo is a collector.

As for post #2 (witch hunt), regarding the alleged link between 29 accounts.

I don't think there's anything to respond to here. This is a false accusation; it is clearly just a case of funds being moved within the DirectBet platform. I have checked and can see that each participant deposited a significant amount; a unique Bitcoin address was assigned to each bet, and after the bets were placed, the funds were moved between addresses within the same system.

There is absolutely no chance that the guy—who has traded with almost everyone on the forum, is a well-known public figure (a pharmacist), has been a member of the Italian Bitcoin Association for years, and is currently touring Japan (If I remember correctly, it was a tour connected to a certain Bitcoin project) is a scammer.

AakZaki
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2564


Integrity Over Exploits 🦁


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 08:31:13 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2026, 08:53:49 PM by AakZaki
Merited by Shishir99 (3), hugeblack (2)
 #67

I think my visualization is hard to deny, because there are a lot of transactions between the two addresses, starting from the transactions of 10 years, 9 years and 8 years ago are there. [...]
Your visualization should have indicated that both addresses belong to Bitbollo (you explicitly named the other guy),
That's impossible, sir. because according to Bitlist data, this address 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2 was first posted by Cs87kxy on June 19, 2015.

then followed by Bitbollo's post when staking the address on August 12, 2015.

I took all this data from Bitlist which is powerful, sir. I also think that you are still saying that the data on Bitlist is not wrong, right?

Regardless of any drama that has happened these past few days, I really don't care. But for the matter of seeing the address connected, I think I can show it.

P.S: Unless the address is posted by bitbolo first at the time, I'm sure I won't be linking or visualizing it.

Shishir99 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1081


View Profile
September 28, 2026, 08:31:57 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2026, 09:00:22 PM by Shishir99
 #68

so the copy-pasting isn't surprising after yet another trade). By the way, I also checked the spreadsheet for the campaign where this user submitted the address, and he isn't listed there (the spreadsheet is still active).

It is also impossible to verify how his Bitcoin address ended up in someone else's quote; 11 years have passed, and the history of this address (14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2) is closely intertwined with those of dozens of other users—which is hardly surprising, given that Bitbollo is a collector.


What are you talking about?
bitbollo himself claims that his friend used his address, but you tell us it is impossible to know? Sad.

Not only that, there is no possible copy paste error because this address was posted by Cs87kxy first. How could they copy a address from the forum which was never posted before? bitbollo posted the same address after two month of Cs87kxy account.

The verification is here: bitbollo owns both accounts and he is a scammer himself.
Some killer escaped after killing people 10 years ago doesn’t mean they are free to go.
Of course you can trust him based on his last few years history. My point is - he isn’t innocent like how he is acting. I hate double standards. He is just playing big brother and trying to shut everyone who doesn’t agree with him. He is abusing his DT status and people should know that he isn’t worthy of it. He is bullying anyone who doesn’t agree with him. He is a scammer himself, and he knows this better than anyone.

so ~bitbollo



▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██


▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████▐███▌███████▄▄▄
█████████████████████████
▀████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄████▀
█████████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 King of The Castle 
 $200,000 in prizes
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 62.5% 

 
RAKEBACK
BONUS
Mahiyammahi
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 402



View Profile
September 28, 2026, 09:07:57 PM
 #69

It seems Cs87kxy and bitbollo are owned by the same person -- the blockchain connections between other accounts are more casual and less compelling. As the "crime" took place almost 10 years ago, I'm not inclined to give it much importance. However, it is evidence that nobody is perfect, and anyone posturing themselves as high & mighty above others probably isn't. We are all human and experience errors in judgment; thus it is better to remain humble when possible... myself included.

Then he should agree with it and should also agree he is a scammer. Idk Even blockchain data is written still bitbollo is insisting it and some guys are also supporting this.

No one even saying the damn fact that he is a living scammer ok forum , lol.

AB de Royse777
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 5090


Bitcointalk Campaign Manager. Telegram @Royse777


View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 09:18:29 PM
 #70

I took all this data from Bitlist which is powerful, sir. I also think that you are still saying that the data on Bitlist is not wrong, right?
Can we try taking the data from Loyce.club too? I would not wonder if the data are manipulated on Bitlist later. I understand TryNinja is there but it's always better to have more than one source.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Need a Campaign Manager? Contact @Royse777
 Mixers ,  Exchanges ,   casinos  and whatnot!

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
│████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
HIGHLY TRUSTED, TOP RATED, & LEGENDARY
CAMPAIGN MANAGER
VISIT PORTFOLIO SAMPLE ↗️

██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████
▄█████████████
▄███████████████
▄████████████████
▄█████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀█████████████████
▀████████████████
▀███████████████
▀█████████████
██████████████████
nutildah
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3850
Merit: 11971



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 09:40:45 PM
 #71

I took all this data from Bitlist which is powerful, sir. I also think that you are still saying that the data on Bitlist is not wrong, right?
Can we try taking the data from Loyce.club too? I would not wonder if the data are manipulated on Bitlist later. I understand TryNinja is there but it's always better to have more than one source.

Its weirdly demanding to ask other people to do this for you when you can verify the info yourself. First, look at the posts in question (they are unedited):

Dear bitclever, I want join your signature campaign.

Username : Cs87kxy
Post Count :3  (including this)
Position: Newbie
BTC address : 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2

1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M

1JwLxS3za2s9gFVzn4SKk6xpgg24bxxh9d

14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2

Thanks!

and then... that's it. You don't need to do anything else, as one timestamp clearly precedes the other.

1864jXLSdbZq319oQScCNG1m7nLYbGHuBX
JollyGood
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 2340



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 10:50:20 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2026, 11:18:06 PM by JollyGood
 #72

Others will have their own views and they are entitled to them but I believe a scam is a scam whether it happened 10 years ago or 100 years ago, it makes no difference. The same applies to a scammers, there is no time attached to mitigate their scamming past. It seems as though I am the only member that answered your question.

Keeping that aside, what is your historical connection the following accounts:

Mahiyammahi
Ronyah
Wonder Work
rayol74521
JeiLian
Mdmain9556
Rony121
Moskan70
Eakub123
Shahadot66
Juwellislamjoy
Fatemafh
Mahfujme
Baralikadr
Sajedulkarim
AyashaAktar
Kaderbarali
swarajeb
Hasan1511
SaifulZ
siamjoy0
Jack0987
@Juwel
Morkel12
Faridulme
Pk Boss
Labu13
Netaj
Coincho10
Azizulm37
Faruksu
Sharmin309
Juwel12
Juwel123
mdarif909
Salman8205
Belal01
HISTACHIN9
OrangeBot97
Rupbanu



Would you also tell why you are not commenting a damn thing what proof I have provided ?

A scammer should always treated as scammer it does not means when he did it.
Or you are trying to implying that those are 10 years ago that is why it's allowed in the forum.

May I know what timeframe you guys are counting for these scam period?

bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
Today at 01:07:06 AM
Last edit: Today at 01:27:26 AM by bitbollo
 #73

That's correct. I removed my support for the Frogbet flag after they attempted to make you whole. I don't know if you accepted the $100 or not, but I do know they offered it. That flag is going to remain either way, as will my red trust on that account.
...

This means you are showing in public support to frogbet.com as scammer.
they are a well known company of scammer since they are promoting the second casino here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
Just after 14 days they have completely never asnwered to all these scam accusations - you decide to "remove the support for the scam flag".

The more proofs , more users have been scammed - the more they understand they had to harass me Wink they can even stop to support a flag!


Have you seen their trustpilot is full of 1 star evaluation since I have posted about their scam in mid September?
Why I should acccept money, if meanwhile they are scamming other users and support their scam?
If you think I would sell my integrity so other users can get scammed, you have assaulted the wrong LEGENDARY!
It's not like "an opinion" they are scammers, and still it's pretty strange you can't admit this, and pointing out to transaction that no one can post because have never happens.
If I was already a scammer/ponzi or whatever it was pointed out immediately Grin

Attacking my reputation trying to invent a scam made 11 years ago it's just the last resort or probably an admission of responisibility.

...
Regardless of any drama that has happened these past few days, I really don't care. But for the matter of seeing the address connected, I think I can show it.
...
I have posted 15 pages of proven scam accusation in the last week.
Now the argument has become to prove I have run dozen of accounts including ponzi and defrauding dozens of site 10 years ago despite there is a single satoshi received in blockchain Roll Eyes .
I understand that "people don't care" to show a dozen of scam ACTUALLY ON FORUM and they have to try to invent a SCAM a dozen of years ago....

...
That's impossible, sir. because according to Bitlist data, this address 14A8fkAAv2yaLJUBU5Nb82QWTtpPSYFPp2 was first posted by Cs87kxy on June 19, 2015.
...
This connection has been posted 10 years ago by Avirunes, commented by dozen of users looking for scam,
This is just a secondary/change address used in Multibit that has single key and HAS NEVER RECEIVED ANY FUNDS RELATED A SCAM or HAS BEEN RELATED TO SCAM.
You can post dozen of connection between all of these and it's absolutetly true. If you insist to promote any scam activity made by me, POST A TRANSACTION THAT COME FROM A SCAM!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=207.0 Investor and based game!
Anyone can verify . This account has opened topic about ponzi that would bring directly to a red tag here on forum. ANyone that continue to accuse me that I have been the same guy making this scam is just a liar and a blatatan scammer. There is not a single satoshi received my address / linked to any scam - trying to invent this shitty story after all this time it's just the confirmation that they are truly desperate to find a way to DISTRACT THE FORUM FROM THE MASSIVE SCAM THEY ARE MAKING NOW

Was ever used this address to receive funds/or during the "scam" it was posted by these users? NO Absolutely!
This is just the proof - none of my address has been ever linked to a fraudolent activity and trying to invent such transactions after 11 years it's just the last resort to harass me and avoid to talk about the real scam that is still full the scam accusation!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3590 FLAG LITTLE MOUSE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3591 FLAG FROGBET
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67177664#msg67177664 Shisir99 supporting a scam after 7 days
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67184623#msg67184623 there are 4 scam accusations against websites advertised by Little Mouse in the last month


DireWolfM14
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2996
Merit: 5899



View Profile WWW
Today at 02:05:23 AM
Merited by hugeblack (2), nutildah (1), lovesmayfamilis (1)
 #74

This means you are showing in public support to frogbet.com as scammer.

Your logic engine is broken.  It blew a head gasket, threw a rod bearing, a piston is stock in the cylinder head, and the radiator is spewing steam.  Opposing the flag may be considered "showing public support" but removing his support of the flag is not.  As he stated, his red-tag for Frogbet is still in place:

nutildah    2026-09-22    Reference    scam casino

That doesn't look like public support to me, but then I like to think my logic engine is purring along like a well tuned AMG M279.


I don't know if this thread's accusations have any merit, but at the very least, it sure seems like you and Cs87kxy are indeed the same person.  You haven't denied that and keep attempting to derail the discussion to draw attention away from that point.

bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
Today at 02:14:24 AM
Last edit: Today at 03:27:15 AM by Mr. Big
 #75

Probably after 2 weeks I would not see as priority remove a flag.

Quote
Your logic engine is broken.  It blew a head gasket, threw a rod bearing, a piston is stock in the cylinder head, and the radiator is spewing steam.

You can consider this open letter to everyone - scam supporters or no - if you believe I am the same guy that has made 29 accounts - ponzi - scammer - being Joca97 - running secondstrade it's up to you.
Like you believe they not promote scam. You are free to believe 11 years ago I have launch a ponzi despite you can't show a single transaction.

I am in the forum since 2014 to have a nice time with other bitcoiners.
I was already using bitcoin and the same addresses posted have activity in 2013.
After being logged in this website - for 198 days, 3 hours and 42 minutes - I was not expecting to deal with users that are accusing me without any evidence - as a way for defend dozens of scam they are making NOW.

" scammer, ponzi promoter, account trader, cheater, and abuser. "

Anyone can look on my post history and what as been my contribution here.
All of these posts, and insults to logic and to my persons are just a clear way to punish an honest users (considering users have even remove flag against well know scammers!).  

I have spent more than 14 days of this last month exposing a scam and it's now the 3rd topic where I am getting harrassed.  
I am not here to waste my time writing dozens of evidences and receive as answer a forged accusations to have scammed with a PONZI 11 years ago!
It's evident they have tried everything to shut up me and my opinions, including an abusive forging of all of these scam accusation.

Sincerly I can't understand the "community" anymore.
It's evident It can't become a full time job exposing their scam - It's evident there is 0 interest to not promote evident scam in this forum
Despite their strong way to silence these accusations, anyone can verify these information posted in public and other forum users will never trust anymore these crappy websites they have promoted.

The fact they try to defame my account inventing dozen of accuses, it's just the last delirant attempt to not address the main point: all of these scams promoted by the same "campaign manager".
If anyone would support these guys please add them in trust list /distrust me. Otherwise just have a look on dozens of pages that describe the same scam made by the same users.
This means you are showing in public support to frogbet.com as scammer.

Your logic engine is broken.  It blew a head gasket, threw a rod bearing, a piston is stock in the cylinder head, and the radiator is spewing steam.  Opposing the flag may be considered "showing public support" but removing his support of the flag is not.  As he stated, his red-tag for Frogbet is still in place:

nutildah    2026-09-22    Reference    scam casino

That doesn't look like public support to me, but then I like to think my logic engine is purring along like a well tuned AMG M279.


I don't know if this thread's accusations have any merit, but at the very least, it sure seems like you and Cs87kxy are indeed the same person.  You haven't denied that and keep attempting to derail the discussion to draw attention away from that point.



This is just the proof - none of my address has been ever linked to a fraudolent activity and trying to invent such transactions after 11 years it's just the last resort to harass me and avoid to talk about the real scam that is still full the scam accusation!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3590 FLAG LITTLE MOUSE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3591 FLAG FROGBET
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67177664#msg67177664 Shisir99 supporting a scam after 7 days
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67184623#msg67184623 there are 4 scam accusations against websites advertised by Little Mouse in the last month

TryNinja
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3696
Merit: 11195


@ List of no-KYC websites: https://bitlist.co


View Profile WWW
Today at 02:45:48 AM
Merited by LoyceV (12), nutildah (1)
 #76

I took all this data from Bitlist which is powerful, sir. I also think that you are still saying that the data on Bitlist is not wrong, right?
Can we try taking the data from Loyce.club too? I would not wonder if the data are manipulated on Bitlist later. I understand TryNinja is there but it's always better to have more than one source.
Crazy random accusation. Are you guys trying to break the world record for most people in a forum drama? Tongue

Feel free to find ANY manipulated data on bitlist and create your own reputation thread about it.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
DireWolfM14
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2996
Merit: 5899



View Profile WWW
Today at 02:54:07 AM
 #77

~

You're still evading the question and no one cares how long you've been on this forum.  Please answer "yes" or "no": Is Cs87kxy your alt?

If you insist on posting another wall of text (or two,) do so after answering with a simple "yes" or "no", please.

Kavelj22
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1870



View Profile
Today at 03:04:46 AM
 #78

This is just the proof - none of my address has been ever linked to a fraudolent activity and trying to invent such transactions after 11 years it's just the last resort to harass me and avoid to talk about the real scam that is still full the scam accusation!

This thread is not to discuss about frogbet or scam accusations or LM reputation. It is about you bitbollo and how your address is connected with another account who run a fraud years ago. It makes no sense to keep posting those links about LM and frogbet. I have already reported some of your replies in this thread as spam off-topic.

Nobody here shows support for LM or frogbet. It is you who try to drail the attention away from the main point here and try to harrass users who are sticking in topic by accusing them to support frogbet scam casino or LM campaign manager. There exist other topics where we can discuss those subjects.

bitbollo
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 5080



View Profile
Today at 03:09:14 AM
 #79

Why everyone make questions and not just read my previous answer?

...

Evading the question? You are asking me like "imminent" information about something that has been already addressed 10 years ago by Avirunes/public posted on forum.
Meanwhile there are 4 scam accusations / 4 website supported by@Little Mouse.
I don't think I am supposed to reply "like an interrogatory" yes or no once it's 3 topics I am describing a scam.

1BoSH7RisUAPpGfNbX8scSB43YP6Tx3g7M is my main address and I can sign a message.
Cs87kxy can sign a message from ONE OF THESE KEYS THAT HAVE DIRECTLY SPENT BITCOIN WITH THIS KEY?
NO BECAUSE THESE ARE NOT HIS KEYS AND WE ARE NOT THE SAME ACCOUNT!

Moreover, I would use another EVIDENCE since I have to prove even accuse BASED WITHOUT ANY SINGLE TXID OF A PONZI PAYMENT OR WHATEVER SCAM

Any of this address that belong to me and him HAVE EVER RECEIVED ANY "DIRTY" FUNDS or something related ANY SCAM ?

The answer is pretty simple and also logic. With this address I am full KYC in Hype - Banca Sella / Kraken / cex.io and a dozen of other CEX.
If there was a single satoshi linked to illicit activity these address was already blacklisted or whatever and not used for 13 years Grin

We can continue to speculate that there is a connection WITH SCAM but it's evident and illogic that this was not even a remote idea 10 YEARS AGO ONCE INITIALLY WAS REPORTED!
There is no a single satoshi received by this address posted by Cs87kxy that has interacted with a scam.

Since there is no a single satoshi - and there is the evidence of an address full KYC with many CEX service - I would stop to invent connection with a ponzi of 11 years!
That's the same to be accused to be in connection with 29 accounts and have defrauded DirectBet? and being also Joca 97 and behind the scam of seconds trade right?

The wall of thext can be resumed with all of those evidences that are making damage NOW TO USERS and not trying to defaming and waste my time using 11 years old data

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594694.0 scam accusation against Little Mouse
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.0 scam accusation 2nd topic Little Mouse/frogbet.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3590 FLAG LITTLE MOUSE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171394#msg67171394 Links with sister scam casino
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=3591 FLAG FROGBET
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67168369#msg67168369 Links of warnings they was not answering since many days / trust a newbie as "team"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67171810#msg67171810 4 scams of the last 6 months (all with the same scheme)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67177664#msg67177664 Shisir99 supporting a scam after 7 days
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5594724.msg67184623#msg67184623 there are 4 scam accusations against websites advertised by Little Mouse in the last month

Mahiyammahi
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 770
Merit: 402



View Profile
Today at 03:21:01 AM
 #80

AakZaki
OMG... you called my name twice in this drama, which I actually got tired of seeing.

Actually, you don't need to ask me that they are connected accounts, because it's already mentioned in this allegation:

I don't know why everyone is overlooking into this. 15 years ago allegations and today's allegations is not same.

Allegations was posted on December 13 , 2016

That time no one was receiving a negative feedback for a alt acc , I belive till now.
But the focus is it was only disscused possible alts not highlighted the scam.


on March 2 2017 Cs87kxy has been tagged as a ponzi scammer and it's also proven on his thread.

Please look at this thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1809506.0

The Question Is Either he has the Alt account or not or is this allegation had disscused before or not. The allegations is he had made scams.
Show me a single thread about this scam accusation about his scams

There is no, but when it brings to the surface, why this neglacting?




Bitbollo for gods sake can you highlight the part where is the same allegations? 15 years ago allegations was a simple alt account allegations. Now it adds up the scam part. Scam part has been done after 3 month of the allegation has been posted.


The answer is pretty simple and also logic. With this address I am full KYC in Hype - Banca Sella / Kraken / cex.io and a dozen of other CEX.
If there was a single satoshi linked to illicit activity these address was already blacklisted or whatever and not used for 13 years Grin

Let's say I have scammed $1k , for this sole reason binance will black list my account? Lol are you out of my mind. Don't have any basic idea how exchanger works. Even Bitget hacker cashed out from binance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!