Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation)  (Read 82585 times)
kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:25:29 AM

Thats bullshit.

If the NSA can crack the key used by zerocash the WHOLE internet is fucked.

If that crypto can be cracked - which i totally doubt - we are all totally screwed, nothing would be secure anymore - thats simply not a valid claim.

And you are addressing flaws in KGW...but DGW and Digishield have the same flaws, basically every difficulty adjustment which works per 1 block has it....

What's the relation between the WHOLE internet and zerocash? lol

I clearly wrote "Just like NSA cracking Zerocoin secret key...", I didn't say they will/could, I can't make that statement because 2 main reasons, I have no idea what are the capabilities of the NSA and of course because Zerocoin and/or Zerocash today only exist in paper. It was a reply to the nonsense by IloveAnonCoin making an empty statement about DarkSend which by the way is neither out yet.

Now, regarding the flaws in KGW, specifically the one that allows people to exploit it to generate a diff spike, this is what DGW mainly addresses and it succeeded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
othe

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:36:57 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 01:24:14 AM by othe

Thats bullshit.

If the NSA can crack the key used by zerocash the WHOLE internet is fucked.

If that crypto can be cracked - which i totally doubt - we are all totally screwed, nothing would be secure anymore - thats simply not a valid claim.

And you are addressing flaws in KGW...but DGW and Digishield have the same flaws, basically every difficulty adjustment which works per 1 block has it....

What's the relation between the WHOLE internet and zerocash? lol

I clearly wrote "Just like NSA cracking Zerocoin secret key...", I didn't say they will/could, I can't make that statement because 2 main reasons, I have no idea what are the capabilities of the NSA and of course because Zerocoin and/or Zerocash today only exist in paper. It was a reply to the nonsense by IloveAnonCoin making an empty statement about DarkSend which by the way is neither out yet.

Now, regarding the flaws in KGW, specifically the one that allows people to exploit it to generate a diff spike, this is what DGW mainly addresses and it succeeded.

The relation is, everything relies on crypto...if they can crack the zerocash keys they can crack everything else more or less... Wink Zerocash is our smallest problem then by far.

You mean the timewarp exploit? i dont see that fixed in DGW and not in digishield either.

KGW has no "diff spike exploit" it works as expected.

Darkcoin had a Diff spike exploit yes, because they used wrong parameters in KGW (or it was because of some other implementation errors), the same ones that Franko uses and not the ones from Megacoin - no idea why they changed them, it made no sense at all. This was no generall problem with KGW.

dubba

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:31:51 AM

Same with Vertcoin, more than 110 000 coins instamined.
Here is more info on how they've done it:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576107.msg6397907#msg6397907
IloveAnonCoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:08:23 AM

Here is more info on how they've done it:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576107.msg6397907#msg6397907

Thank you for you information.
othe

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:54:49 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2014, 09:07:59 AM by othe

Here is more info on how they've done it:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576107.msg6397907#msg6397907

Nice bullshit, someone mined it after launch, surprise....Check Litecoin first hours if you want to have another "instamine" report - or basically every other coin that did start with litecoin based difficulty algo.

There was no "bug" that gave people more coins...its simply how the difficulty works for almost every coin.

IloveAnonCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:10:20 PM

Here is more info on how they've done it:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576107.msg6397907#msg6397907

Nice bullshit, someone mined it after launch, surprise....Check Litecoin first hours if you want to have another "instamine" report - or basically every other coin that did start with litecoin based difficulty algo.

There was no "bug" that gave people more coins...its simply how the difficulty works for almost every coin.

I will find out more information, everyone should know what happening exactly.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:49:06 PM

THE FACTS ABOUT DARK COIN

1. released without windows QT so that only dev and pals could mine it.

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

Every time they try to spam their coin just post this to remind them of the facts about their coin.

IloveAnonCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 12:54:06 PM

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

3. Later they decided to cut the minting by 75% to turn their 12.5% instamine with no windows QT into 50% instamine in 24hours - nice hey

yes that is correct they mined 50% of all the coins available at this time by themselves in the first 24 hours whilst windows users could not mine.

That is the facts.... doesn't matter what else they say... nothing can change what they have done.

Once zero coin, or bytecoin with a decent wallet it released or another darkcoin clone is released.... dark coin will sink like a stone.

Every time they try to spam their coin just post this to remind them of the facts about their coin.

Thank you for sum up, I put into OP page.
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:00:37 PM

That's fuckd up
nakaone

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:27:37 PM

That's fuckd up

good thing is anoncoin and bytecoin aren't de facto premined (own little of both) - oh wait...

seriously wtf is this shit, this darkcoin guy has until now done a brilliant job. For this he gets a monetary reward WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT? - same obviously holds true for bytecoin or anoncoin once they get their stuff done. I simply do not see what is wrong with that
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:30:28 PM

That's fuckd up

good thing is anoncoin and bytecoin aren't de facto premined (own little of both) - oh wait...

seriously wtf is this shit, this darkcoin guy has until now done a brilliant job. For this he gets a monetary reward WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT? - same obviously holds true for bytecoin or anoncoin once they get their stuff done. I simply do not see what is wrong with that

50% in the first 24h is some unfair shit, whoever its dev is
affordableweb

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:43:33 PM

Is anyone surprised that a dev wants to cash in on his work? I think premining is bad unless its used for promotions etc but to expect a dev to just do everything with no financial incentive is stupid. Personally I would rather see a dev take a small cut from each block mined than a big chunk up front because that would allow them to manipulate the pricing easier but anyone who thinks a dev is going to do all of this for free is just naive.
IloveAnonCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:12:52 PM

Is anyone surprised that a dev wants to cash in on his work? I think premining is bad unless its used for promotions etc but to expect a dev to just do everything with no financial incentive is stupid. Personally I would rather see a dev take a small cut from each block mined than a big chunk up front because that would allow them to manipulate the pricing easier but anyone who thinks a dev is going to do all of this for free is just naive.

No one will be surprised if he said Premine 9%.
Zzzack

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:10:24 PM

It's a distribution flaw, a failed design rather than a bug.

Litecoin, dogecoin, and Vertcoin were all instamined. It's fun to compare a scam coin like quarks distribution to these 'legit' coins and you'll see how big a role marketing and FUD effect our perception of coins.

Producer
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:58:14 PM

If you're stupid enough not to see the potential of a coin and decide not to mine at lunch or just lazy enough not to research which coins are being lunched in the first place then it's your own fault and shouldn't cry afterwards. Those who are smart and make the effort get rewarded, just like it should be.
othe

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 06:32:05 PM

Look at Anoncoin: http://darkgamex.ch:2751/chain/Anoncoin?count=10000&hi=10000

456   2013-06-03 22:04:40 starting here... blocks found every few seconds afterwards...

Till Block 3360 the difficulty was 0.00 - then it changed to 0.001 - there was no single diff retarget till that block.

You know, always the ones who bark loudest are the worst...

dubba

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:32:10 PM

That "someone" configured a hundred of mining instances within 38 minutes from launch.
Only devs could do it.
kaene

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:36:27 PM

456   2013-06-03 22:04:40 starting here... blocks found every few seconds afterwards...

Till Block 3360 the difficulty was 0.00 - then it changed to 0.001 - there was no single diff retarget till that block.

You made my day.

Edit: Hopefully Gnosis will leave Anoncoin and implement Zerocoin as a new coin, I'm out of that scam otherwise.
Joshuar

Activity: 504

eidoo wallet

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 07:38:50 PM

You made my day.

Edit: Hopefully Gnosis will leave Anoncoin and implement Zerocoin as a new coin, I'm out of that scam otherwise.

People hate on every new, innovative coin. Litecoin had a ton of coin mined in the first few days, is that a scam too? Bitcoin has 1million coins mined by satoshi Alone, is that a scam too? Move away with your bullshit, OP

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
IloveAnonCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:22:50 PM

2. Instamined harder than any other coin out there  12.5% of the current minting was mined in the first day

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: