Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:49:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation)  (Read 82581 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 08:28:56 AM

CLOAK is taking over anyways. Dump DRK and buy CLOAK. DRK is a huge scam anyways why would want to hold any of that scamcoin.

Or buy SC, NXT, NEM and XC Cheesy
I'm having trouble deciding which coin from those is better.  Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:31:43 AM

CLOAK is taking over anyways. Dump DRK and buy CLOAK. DRK is a huge scam anyways why would want to hold any of that scamcoin.

Or buy SC, NXT, NEM and XC Cheesy
I'm having trouble deciding which coin from those is better.  Roll Eyes

i'd invest in the site memgenerator.net before either of those lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 10:35:25 AM

I'm having trouble deciding which coin from those is better.  Roll Eyes

i'd invest in the site memgenerator.net before either of those lol
Good one  Cheesy
I actually think that that would be a wiser investment.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
IloveAnonCoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:45:23 AM

Again, just to remind you. If you are a new investor who want to invest in Drk. please find information below.

Of course its a scam, anyone whit half a brain knows this, but in the cryproworld its just another one to add to the ever growing list.

It originaly launched a few minutes before the official launch time on the 18th January 9:58 (5pm EST)

Because the code was full of bugs a restart was necessary, it then officially launched at 11pm EST

The coin was 5 min old the first screams of instamine

So we finally mate it to the active blockchain. The dev mate sure it is the worst possible launch time for Europe and America, but he at least it was a good time for Kiribati.
Sunday at 4 in the morning is a sure time you find most miners waiting for a launch

The coin is barly a few minutes old and the dev is already throwing the coins by the thousands

Yes its raining coins, but he enjoy it will it lasts.

If the dev would have been serious about the instamine he would have relaunched after having discovered yet another bug, after all it was done before.
Equally the dev is flat out lying in his claim the algo it is ASIC resistant and it being anonym. All it does is displaying his true character. If darksend does not significant differentiate from coinjoin he is breaking the law as well.

stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:34:44 AM

Again, just to remind you. If you are a new investor who want to invest in Drk. please find information below.

NO

ONE

CARES

ABOUT

YOUR

FUD
IloveAnonCoin (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:36:45 AM

NO

ONE

CARES

ABOUT

YOUR

FUD

Of course its a scam, anyone whit half a brain knows this, but in the cryproworld its just another one to add to the ever growing list.

It originaly launched a few minutes before the official launch time on the 18th January 9:58 (5pm EST)

Because the code was full of bugs a restart was necessary, it then officially launched at 11pm EST

The coin was 5 min old the first screams of instamine

So we finally mate it to the active blockchain. The dev mate sure it is the worst possible launch time for Europe and America, but he at least it was a good time for Kiribati.
Sunday at 4 in the morning is a sure time you find most miners waiting for a launch

The coin is barly a few minutes old and the dev is already throwing the coins by the thousands

Yes its raining coins, but he enjoy it will it lasts.

If the dev would have been serious about the instamine he would have relaunched after having discovered yet another bug, after all it was done before.
Equally the dev is flat out lying in his claim the algo it is ASIC resistant and it being anonym. All it does is displaying his true character. If darksend does not significant differentiate from coinjoin he is breaking the law as well.

It is not a FUD, it is a FACT.
BTC_MINER6

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:15:16 PM

that is very bad but can you please show us any proof or address where we can see this reserve.Without proof it looks like a rumor.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 01:05:08 PM

that is very bad but can you please show us any proof or address where we can see this reserve.Without proof it looks like a rumor.

Please use a DRK explorer and start with block 1.

Both coins have the same game plan..

- ninja launch
- uber easy/flashmine
- reward reduction
- douchebag dev

edit

muddafudda's COL is another prime example..  COL became PoS only shortly after the first halving.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 03:19:37 PM

- ninja launch
- uber easy/flashmine
- reward reduction
- douchebag dev

edit
muddafudda's COL is another prime example..  COL became PoS only shortly after the first halving.
Not really. I'm having trouble understanding why no windows wallet/miner or whatever at launch is a problem. People should switch to Linux anyways, too many Windows fanboys.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:28:52 PM

Not really. I'm having trouble understanding why no windows wallet/miner or whatever at launch is a problem. People should switch to Linux anyways, too many Windows fanboys.

For cpu coins (as DRK was at its launch)

-If a Windows QT is released immediately: Ohhhhh you are a botnet coin*, screw that
-If it's not released: Ohhhhh you want to exclude windows miners** and mine it by yourself

* Some cpu-coin pre-anns have strong comments from miners that ask for the non-release of a windows client to prevent botnets from mining at the launch. If it happens then the "botnet coin" accusation follows the coin for a long time.

** The vast majority of cpu mining farms / instances run on linux anyway, so windows mining doesn't even play any serious role. But at least these are legit miners, not botnets.

Conclusion: Haters will always find something to bitch about.
davien

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:38:32 PM

its great that it's been told us to prevent from making bad choices/ +1

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:35:53 PM

- ninja launch
- uber easy/flashmine
- reward reduction
- douchebag dev

edit

You heard it hear first LaudaM said no more launches with windows qt and pools. Linux only from now on. Let's take a vote to see the % of the board that agrees ..

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:01:32 PM

For cpu coins (as DRK was at its launch)

-If a Windows QT is released immediately: Ohhhhh you are a botnet coin*, screw that
-If it's not released: Ohhhhh you want to exclude windows miners** and mine it by yourself

* Some cpu-coin pre-anns have strong comments from miners that ask for the non-release of a windows client to prevent botnets from mining at the launch. If it happens then the "botnet coin" accusation follows the coin for a long time.

** The vast majority of cpu mining farms / instances run on linux anyway, so windows mining doesn't even play any serious role. But at least these are legit miners, not botnets.

Conclusion: Haters will always find something to bitch about.

Hmm, you're a smart guy alex so don't suggest any coins are launched without windows qt nor pools. There is no reason to do this other than to get a nice jump at instamining some easy coins. If it is cpu only it needs to have pools so windows miners have some chance to mine on low diff too. I don't agree botnets are such an issue on launch as linux cpu farms.  Besides how many botnets are going to pull off profitable work to jump on every new shitcoin that could possibly be worth something at some point. CPU only coins need to have seriously quick diff retargeting since yes there are people here that have proved they have access to 20k plus cores. If they have unlimited 24 hour access to those i am not sure, but launches of cpu only have to be watched closely.

In darks case there were even bigger issues as we know, like the diff being super instamine friendly. Come on 2 million coins before an unofficial windows qt posted just hours later. Slashing the minting... although you already explained perhaps that was not as bad as it seems before looking into it closely. Also i see other coins are pulling this regularly now too. DRK set some bad examples.

Let's not keep bumping this thread. DRK got away with it all now, too late to keep crying.

I think everyone is aware of drks first 24 hours so no point dragging it up over and over. The justifcations and excuses keep this thread popping to the top. 

Seems there are 3 or 4 coins that have some seemingly decent devs behind them now... Let's see what happens now the breed of copy and paste devs could be about to get squashed out. If dark can hang on to it's position then clearly it has a superior dev/support behind it and he deserved what ever instamine he grabbed up. The linux miners that did nothing .......not so much.

manfred
Legendary

Activity: 966

Energy is Wealth

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:20:08 PM

How many cores would the dev had running the first 24 hours, any guesses, hundreds, thousands?

The c3 xlarge is only $1.680 per Hour
http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/instance-types/
http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Xeon+E5-2680+v2+%40+2.80GHz&cpuCount=2
With a Sunday 4 am launch with a new algo no-one understood, no pools, or window users and then turn around and close source something where people have donated 1000 and 1000 of hours to get linux where it is today and bitcoin as well, deserves northing else as a boycott within the crypto-scene.
This is how the gangster banker operate, not the people longing for change of the system. Replacing one scam with another archives nothing. (Long live Bitcoin and Monero)
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 06:26:40 PM

- ninja launch
- uber easy/flashmine
- reward reduction
- douchebag dev

edit
muddafudda's COL is another prime example..  COL became PoS only shortly after the first halving.

That won't happen unless "the WinDOH" decides to block/disable everyone's "illegal" copy and lose 80% of their users. LOLz

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 06:30:30 PM

How many cores would the dev had running the first 24 hours, any guesses, hundreds, thousands?

The c3 xlarge is only $1.680 per Hour
http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/instance-types/
http://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel+Xeon+E5-2680+v2+%40+2.80GHz&cpuCount=2
With a Sunday 4 am launch with a new algo no-one understood, no pools, or window users and then turn around and close source something where people have donated 1000 and 1000 of hours to get linux where it is today and bitcoin as well, deserves northing else as a boycott within the crypto-scene.
This is how the gangster banker operate, not the people longing for change of the system. Replacing one scam with another archives nothing. (Long live Bitcoin and Monero)

I'll guess.. one i7 and a stratum exploit.. or two.. Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252127.msg4492641#msg4492641

Denada129

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:05:17 AM

DRK IS NOT A SCAM !
INSTAMINE DONT EXIST !
THE HUMANS COME FROM ADAM AND EVE !

Lets the pump going on !
I want to be RICH !
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 11:39:15 AM

I'm positive that only people who missed out on DRK and/or who are mad for not profiting, say it is a scam.  Smiley

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Kergekoin

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:58:33 AM

I'm positive that only people who missed out on DRK and/or who are mad for not profiting, say it is a scam.  Smiley

Everyone can have their own opinion, but the evidence of the instamine is just too obvious for those who actually cared enough to take a look at how first few thousand blocks were mined.
Anyway, was it scam instamine or not - it does not even matter anymore. Dark is a success in its market cap.

******  NB! The links below are affiliate - friend type links, which bring additional benefits both, to you and me  ******
Binance - Best Crypto Trading Platform          CoinBase - Fastest way from FIAT to Crypto
Windscribe - The quickest and easyest way to secure and anonymize your internet traffic
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 11:59:27 AM

I'm positive that only people who missed out on DRK and/or who are mad for not profiting, say it is a scam.  Smiley

Soo... how many 500 DRK blocks did you and/or your friends instamine ?

http://explorer.darkcoin.io/block/000007d91d1254d60e2dd1ae580383070a4ddffa4c64c2eeb4a2f9ecc0414343

You may as well be mining fiat.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: